You Are His Captive (M/M Sub POV) | New Chapter Mar. 17th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You Are His Captive (M/M Sub POV) | New Chapter Mar. 17th

Post by WrappedUp »

Hello, this is a little story I wrote from your POV! You are the male sub to this dom who has captured you while you were out for a jog.

I posted the first part to DA but I didn't share the second part which I have also attached here! I hope you guys enjoy it. I know it's a lot for a first post but I figured I would just share everything I had :D

This story is very sexual with an oral focus.

You were his prey.

All the times you jogged along the university grounds you had no idea.

Every morning as you ran down the trail, through the forest and back to your dorm room, you didn't know of the eyes on you.

As you went day to day through your school life you didn't know how desirable you really were.

You never really tried to make friends or fit in with the other students, you just wanted to be left alone to your own thing.

But even an introvert like you may soon be adopted by an extrovert.

Is that what you expected as you jogged along the path this morning? Of course not, you had your head in the clouds as always. The sun hadn't come up yet and you were enjoying the fresh air. The university grounds were quiet and peaceful right now.

You wore black athletic shorts and a white t-shirt. It was a tad bit too short and you always had to pull it down to ensure your belly wasn't showing. But you didn't feel so ashamed when you were alone. You'd even lift up your shirt to wipe the sweat from your face during your jog.

As you rounded a corner and reached the forest area you stopped to do just that. You grabbed the bottom of your shirt and pulled it up to wipe your face. You had worked up quite a sweat this morning.

You were about to continue the job when suddenly you heard someone approaching. You quickly straightened out your shirt and looked away as a man walked down the other side of the trail.

Your heart was racing and you awkwardly began to move, facing away as the man got closer.

"Good morning", he spoke. You jumped up and mumbled something in reply as you passed.

"It's nice out today isn't it?", he stopped in front of. You looked up to his face. He stood almost a foot taller than you and he appeared to be over twice your age. He was wearing black pants with a black sweater. He had a neatly kept beard and short dark hair.

"Yes, it is", you mumbled, looking for a way out of the conversation.

He suddenly put his hand on your shoulder, making you shake.

"Hey, why don't we jog together?", he smiled.

"Oh no, I have to get going, I have class and...", you began to talk when he suddenly pulled you along. You were forced to follow him as he changed your direction, moving you back to where you had previously jogged.

"Come along, it'll be more fun if we jog together", he gave you a slap on the back and walked along beside you.

Who was this guy?

"Are you living on campus?", he asked.

"Yes", you gave a short reply.

"What are you taking at the university?", he spoke.

"Um, computer programing or something", your eyes trailed away to your feet as you walked.

"Or something? You don't even know what you're taking", he laughed.

"No I...uh...", you tripped up, unsure how to reply.

"Oh I'm just messing with you", he put his hand around your shoulders. You shuttered and tried to move his hand but felt too nervous.

"...", you just continued to walk along as the man led the conversation.

"You seem like sort of a meek fellow, do you have any sort of vision for your future?", he asked.

"No not really", you replied.

"Well, maybe I can help with that", the man's hand suddenly moved down your back and grasp your butt cheek.

"Hey!", you pulled back and slapped his hand away.

He smiled and advanced towards you.

He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him. Twisting your arm behind your back, he wrapped his free hand around your face. His palm pressed down against your mouth and his fingers dug into your cheeks.

"Mmmph!", you whimpered as he twisted your arm further and further.

"Shhhh, no need to make a fuss", he spoke softly in your ear.

The man brought you down to your knees in the bush and quickly released your wrist. You tried to fight back as he wrapped a handcuff over your wrist. It was no use as both your wrists were locked behind your back. The man held you close to him, his hand still over your mouth.

"Oh, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you", he spoke.

"Mmm-mmmmph!", your eyes widened as he pulled something out of his pocket. He quickly removed his hand and shoved a cloth in your mouth as you started to scream.

"Mmmmmph!", he pushed the cloth in deeply and then took a roll of duct tape out of his pocket. The tape pressed down on your lips.

"I have to shut this mouth of yours", he started to wrap the tape around your mouth, "It's a pleasure of mine to make a quiet boy whine and plead, so I can't have you making too much noise now."

After multiple passes with the duct tape he kicked you to the ground. Your shoes were removed, followed by your socks. He bound your ankles together and then wrapped more tape around your knees.

"Mmmmmph!", you tried to kick and fight but it was no use as he quickly bound you with duct tape. He left no room for you to struggle.

The man sat on the ground and pulled you close to him. You sat in-between his legs and were pressed against his chest. He put his hand over your gagged mouth and ran his free hand across your belly. You felt something hard pushing against your back as he touched you.

"Mmmmmph!", you whined as he began to pull your shorts down. He felt your erect cock through your underwear and let out a sound of approval.

He slid your underwear down and exposed your privates. Your shirt was hiked up to your ribcage and you couldn't do a thing about it.

"You're already so excited", the man ran his hand down cock and tightly grasp your balls.

"I bet you never imagined another man doing this to you before", he began to stroke your cock slowly. You whimpered into his hand and fought as he kept you secure against him. His legs pinning yours down.

"Oh you love it", he stroked faster and faster.

"You're so hard for me, you can't deny that. Your body is inviting me to play with you. It's begging me to give you sweet release", he kissed your neck and bit down as he continued to rub your cock.

You felt an overwhelming feeling as he played with you. His hand slowed down and began to rub your the head. Then his fingers went low and traced along your balls.

"I'm going to do so many dirty things with you, this is just the start boy"

You whined as he brought you closer and closer. Then he stopped before you could get release. The man left you on the ground with your cock out, belly bared.

"What a beautiful sight. You look so pathetic. Just think, you were out for a jogging just minutes ago and now look at you", he crossed his arms.

"Mmmmph!", you yelled at him through the gag and squirmed around.

"You can't even get up or cover yourself up. All you can do is lay there like a little turtle on it's back. Baring your beautiful cock and belly for me", he knelt down and ran his hands across your stomach.

"Mmmph!", you threw your head back and suck in your belly as he leaned in close. He ran his tongue across your stomach, dipping into your navel. His facial hair rubbed against your bare skin as he bit the rim of your belly button and grabbed your cock.

"Mm-mmmmph!", you whined as he bit all around your navel and slowly jerked you. His tongue slid into your belly button and pushed around. He roughly inserted it in and out as stroked your cock to the same rhythm.

"I want to stay here and play with my new toy all day but we had best be going", the man pulled your pants up and planted one last kiss on your navel before lifting you up.

"Sorry boy but I can't have you seeing where I take you", the man took a thick black cloth out of his pocket.

"Mmmph!", you backed up and tripped, falling on your bottom.

"It's this or I knock you out, and if I do that I don't know if you'll wake up", the man grabbed you by the hair and brought you to your feet.

You stood mostly still as he tied the cloth over your eyes as a blindfold.

"Now you don't know what I'm going to do", he whispered in your ear. You perked up as his hand suddenly grabbed your butt. Then he blew into your other ear.

"Mmmph!", you tensed up as his other hand wrapped around your neck. He caressed your vulnerable skin and licked your ear. You stood in place as he messed with you.

He walked around you in a circle, you could hear his footsteps but you weren't sure when he'd strike. Suddenly he grabbed you and swung you over his shoulder. You hung with your butt in the air as he carried you into the forest.

"Mmmph mmmmph", you swung around, forced to hang over his shoulder like caught prey.

He slapped your ass everytime you whimpered.

"Oh you can keep making noise like that, but I'm going to punish you everytime you scream", he spoke.

His spankings were hard and with each whimper he seemed to smack your bottom harder. You chose to remain silent as he took you away.

Would anyone see you? It seemed unlikely the longer you were carried. You could hear his footsteps and feel yourself hanging, but it was frightening to not know where you were. Especially with your head facing the ground.

You felt you could be dropped at any minute. You had no choice but to give in to him and stay still as he walked on.

Soon you reached a clearing and you were placed down in the back of a van. Your feet were brought inside and then you heard the doors slam.

You felt your heart drop as reality set in. You were now locked inside this stranger's van. He pulled you into the middle of the back and began to tie rope around your body.

"Mmmphhh mmmphhh!", you felt a fighting spirit overtake you as he secured your arms. You tried to kick and fight as he further bound you.

"You just keep fighting like that, make this fun for me", he laughed.

"I love when they fight. I want the feedback, I love to bringing out the spirit in a quiet boy like you", he turned you over on your belly and brought your wrists and ankles together. He tied more rope around them to hogtie you. You fought and fought, regardless of how pointless it felt.

The panic of the situation overtook you, he was taking you away and he meant business! This wasn't just some game! You had no idea what he had planned, he had already teased your cock and tongued your belly button, who knows what he would do when you were locked away at his place!

"You aren't getting out of this tie boy. I invite you to try but it's no use. You can tire yourself out or you can just lay still and save your energy for later. It's a long ride to your new home", he pushed you on your side and ran his hands along your bared belly.

"Mmmmph!", you shook your head and fought as his hand crept lower.

"That's nice, but let's see how your body is feeling", he brushed his hand against your erect cock.

"See I told you! Your body tells the truth, and you can whine like a bitch all you want but you're still rock hard for me", he gripped your cock tightly.

"Just try and deny me boy", he roughly stroked your cock through your underwear as his mouth touched down on your neck.

"Mmmmmmph!", you cried out from behind the gag as he kissed and bit your neck, leaving marks.

"You're going to be begging me to give you release, I'll even do it for you here and now if you submit to me and ask nicely for it", he rubbed your cock some more and began to peel the tape from your mouth.

You groaned as he ripped it off. He put on a pair of latex gloves as you pushed the cloth out of your mouth with your tongue.

"LET ME GO! WHAT THE FU-mmm mpphh!", he held your mouth open with one hand and grabbed your tongue with the other.

"Shhh, just keep your mouth open for me", he forced your jaw open and began to inspect inside. His finger pressed your tongue down and slide down to the back of your mouth.

"Ggghhhh mmmhhhh!", you groaned as he shoved his fingers down your throat. He held your mouth open as you tried to bite down. You began gagged suddenly.

"It might not fit in there so we might have to do some training first", he took his fingers out of your mouth and removed his latex gloves.

"What are you talking about! Just let me go you creep!", you yelled back.

"Look boy, I love the spirit and I'm happy that you can actually say more than um and uh, but I'm frankly not interested in anything you have to say so I'm going to put something in your mouth again", he reached in his pocket and took out your dirty socks that he stripped earlier.

"LET ME G-MMMMmmph!", you whined as the socks were stuffed in your mouth, deeply. He clamped his hand over your mouth and reached for a heavy cloth. He tied it around your head to secure the socks in. You were left biting and tasting your own sweaty socks, unable to push them out as he wrapped microfoam tape around your head to further secure them.

"Those fit in your mouth nicely, maybe it will work after all. We're going to try when we get back home", he said.

The man slid a loose bag over your head and then checked your bondage once again to ensure you were bound tightly.

"You are my property now, my own pet to do with as I please", the man took out a knife and began to cut into your shirt.

You whined as you felt your shirt rip apart and get torn off your body.

"You do what I want you to, when I want you to", he grabbed your waistband and slid the knife under it.

"If you don't want to then I'll find a way to make you", he cut the waistband of your shorts and began to rip them off.

"It can be quite pleasurable for you if you obey me", he removed your shorts and then yanked at your underwear.

"and I promise it will be your own personal Hell if you don't", he cut your underwear off and left you naked. Your cock fully erect, betraying your emotions as you squirmed in the ropes and duct tape on the van floor.

"I can use your body as a tool for my own amusement, or I can work with you and give you all sorts of sensations you never knew", he turned you over on your belly and traced his hand along your bare soles.

"If you just submit to me and be a good boy then you'll find that I'm really quite a nice guy", he tickled your feet faster and faster. The more you squirmed the more his fingers danced along your feet.

"You're going to be a good boy for me, I just know it", he planted a kiss on your foot.

"It's time to go. You just stay here and rest", he leaned in close and grabbed your cock tightly, "and you better not make a mess in the back of my van. I know you're desperate for release, but you can't cum unless I allow you"

The man gripped tighter until it became painful, you moaned.

"Your cock is now mine and you'll cum only when I want you to", he gripped tighter.

"Understand?", he asked. You shook your head frantically.

"That's a good boy", he eased up on your cock and gave it a few strokes before pushing you aside.

He started the van and drove off. You struggled for a bit but then began to rub against the floor of the van.

The feeling that coursed through you, what was it? Why did it make your heart race with excitement? Make your ears go cold, your knees feel weak. You felt your blood pumping cold through your arms, legs and cock. You humped the floor of the van, faster and faster as the man drove away.

This was it now? You were his toy? What was he saying, new sensations?

You believed him as the craze overtook your body. Everything you thought you knew about yourself was shattered. Why in this moment of terror and humiliation did you feel so excited?

You lay on your side, your cock dripping with pre-cum, and those ropes that felt so restricting and cruel began to feel pleasurable and inviting. Twisting your body into the shape of your captor's own desire.

The after shock of his hands on your body continued to hit you. You could just feel him all over you. The ropes were like his tight grip on you. Were you just going crazy from the panic of it all?

Your cock needed release. You whimpered, almost begging for the man to stop the van and jerk you off to completion. You were far too afraid to rub against the floor some more, this guy really meant business. He was going to seriously punish you if you went against his demands and you knew it deep within.

Maybe, but as you were transported far away from your boring school life there was an overwhelming feeling of excitement as control of your life shifted into someone's hands.

After an hour the van stopped. You lay in anticipation until you heard him approach you.

"Just the way I left you, I knew you'd listen to me", the man ran his fingers along your cock, belly and the floor. You felt your erection grow back as he touched you.

"Oh he's waking up!", he laughed.

"Mmmmph", you mumbled something, so tired and worn out.

The man cut you free from the hogtie and sat you up at the end of the van. He began to cut the ropes and tape from your legs.

"We'll walk inside, you just follow my lead and play it cool", he stood you up. You fell over, your legs too weak to stand. He brought you to your feet and held you against his body. One hand went over your mouth, the other on your belly as you followed his lead.

You had no idea where you were walking with the blindfold over your eyes, but you had no choice but to follow the man's lead as you walked, barefoot, across grass and concrete.

Your erect cock brushed against his hand as you walked naked.

The man kept his hand over your gagged mouth as a sign of his ownership over you. Even though you were already muffled by your dirty socks, a cleave gag and tape, his hand over your mouth was just another sign of his total domination over you.

"Nice and easy, keep on walking", he assured you as you slowed down. You were lead into a house and walked over to a washroom.

The man lowered the blindfold from your eyes. You saw him, standing there with his shirt off. He began to remove his pants, you saw a sizable bump in his underwear.

"You're awfully dirty boy, let's wash off together", he removed his underwear and stood naked. His body was hair and he was beefy all over.

"Mmmmph" you groaned as he led you into the bathtub. He got in with you and pulled the curtain closed. The man set you down on your knees and started the water up.

"Just relax", he got behind you, putting his hands on your shoulders. You looked up at him, seeing his cock hanging by your head. You whimpered as the cold water hit your body. He held you in place as the shower head rinsed you off. The water was painful at first but refreshing as you got used to it.

"You've been a good boy up to this point so this is another test for you", the man began to remove the duct tape from your mouth and then the cloth that sealed in the dirty socks.

"You're going to put this big cock in your mouth, as much of it that fits", the man removed the socks from your mouth and held you up to his crotch. You looked up at him with pleading eyes as the cold water struck you.

"Please...no...", you weakly begged as he rubbed his cock against your face. "Don't do this..."

"Oh boy, we're way too far into this for you to resist me", the man turned the water to hot and then thrust his cock at your mouth. You opened and took it, gagged instantly as he pushed it deep inside.

"Mmmmppphh", you groaned as his cock went into your mouth. You were kneeling on the shower floor with your hands tightly bound behind your back and with the man's hands holding you in place.

You had no choice but to take his cock as he thrust it in.

"Come on boy, get crafty with it! Move your tongue around some", he demanded. You slowly complied and began to slid your tongue all around his shaft. You moved your head back to remove it from your mouth and then began to lick it. Your tongue went all over from the tip of his penis to the bottom.

"That's a good boy", he spoke with pleasure as you licked his cock.

"We're going to do some more training later so it's okay if it doesn't all fit in your mouth now. But it will", he said.

You groaned but continued to pleasure his penis, putting it back in your mouth and sucking as much as you could get in. Why did you intend to please him this much? You went beyond what he asked, your body seemed to move on it's own. It was betraying you, was it not?

You tasted a bit of pre-cum as you continued to suck but he pulled back before he could finish.

"That's earned you some reward boy", he brought you to your feet and got up behind you. One hand went over your mouth as he pinned you against the shower wall with his body weight. As the hot water came down on you he began to stroke your cock. His own cock was pushing against your ass cheeks as he pleasured you, finally bringing you close to the climax.

You moaned and whimpered into his hand as he continued to jerk you off.

"Tell me you want to cum, beg me for it!", he released your mouth.

"P...please let me cum!", you yelled.

"Call me master first", he replied.

You stopped for a second, feeling your heart pound. How could you go back after this? You've been turned into a submissive slave for this man in no time. You were just sucking his dick minutes ago! But now that he had to call him master it made you freeze up.

His hand stopped stroking as you nearly reached the point of no return.

"Call me master", he spoke sharply.

As it all built up inside you an answer arrived at your lips.

"Fuck you", you spoke.

That was the last thing you said before a wet washcloth was pushed into your mouth. After securing the gag with another cloth he pushed you out of the shower and bent you over the bath tub.

He pressed down on your back with his feet, keeping you pinned as he wet a towel in the running shower.

"Oh you're a fighter", the man whipped the towel through the air and held it over you, "I love that in a man"

SMACK

The wet towel hit your bottom hard. You cried out as you whipped your ass, over and over. The towel whipping through the air, sending water droplets everywhere. Your cock stood erect, once again brought near the climax but then denied. Something in you didn't allow you to fully submit to the man.

The complex series of emotions fought inside you as the harsh spanking continued on. After a few minutes he threw the towel aside and threw you on the floor. You lay there, soaking, as he turned the shower off.

The man toweled off and walked out, leaving you bound and gagged on the wet floor.

He returned later and toweled you off. You were brought to a bedroom where the man untied you and set you down on the bed.

You sat shaking as he spread out your limbs and bound you to the bed. You were all sprawled out, wrists bound with heavy restraints to the ends of the bed. Your feet bound the same to the bedposts with rope.

The man produced a dental gag and dropped it near your head. Your eyes went wide, you knew what was going to happen now.

It was training time.

The man removed your cloth gag and put the dental gag on you, holding your mouth open wide.

"Yooo ppervefff, leefff meee goohhhh", you screamed as he took out a small dildo from the nightstand next to you.

"You have no choice but to take this", the man stuffed the dildo in your mouth and pushed it back as far as it would go. It filled your mouth and made you cough as he pushed it in back and forth.

The man stroked his own cock as he made you suck on the dildo. He pushed it deep and ignored all your gagging and struggling.

After a while he threw the dildo aside and began to stroke his cock over your face.

"Nnooooo, stommffff tpppph!", you whined as he held your head straight. Your mouth was open wide from the dental gag. He continued to stroke his cock until finally he let it all out on your face. With your mouth open you unintentionally collected some cum.

You lay back gagging, his cum in your mouth and all over your face. The man stroked his penis until the last of his cum shot out. Now you lay back, naked and bound on the bed.

The man shoved a cloth through the opening in the dental gag to completely muffle your words and then rolled over on the bed.

"That's just the beginning, you could of reached the climax with me today, but it's a shame you had to be so naughty in the shower earlier", he ran his hand along your belly.

"I hope you like how my cum tastes. You'd better get used to it", he kissed you on the cheek and rolled over, falling asleep. You were left to moan and whimper on the bed.

What would he do to you next? It was just the beginning, but of what?

Deep down you knew it was the beginning of your new life as his boy slave.
Last edited by WrappedUp 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That’s was an amazing story! I loved the first person view as well. The dom is absolutely hot and I loved the wait you wrote the sub. This was great and I can’t wait to see what you do next; either with this story or a new one!
IamCool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IamCool »

Wow! Amazing story! Hope it will continue!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

You have done a fantastic story here. Keep up the excellent work. This one hit all the things I like in a story!

P.S. do you have any other stories on DA I can read?
Last edited by Trickster 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

That was amazing, a real joy to read through it! I loved it!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This is great! Really hope there is a continuation to this.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent and hot story. Second person POV is an interesting approach and it works well here. You've definitely left things open for a sequel, but it works well as is. I'd love to read anything else you may choose to post. Thanks for sharing!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Oh wow, great, excellent story! Enjoyed every second of reading it. :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Wow

What a fantastic story. Love the different gags throughout
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great stuff! Love the way he gets taken
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Really really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Great story! Finally someone else that writes stories a little more on the erotic end!
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Awsm story I ever read
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

You woke up suddenly.

You tried to sit up but found yourself restrained tightly. Your wrists and ankles were spread out. You felt sore everywhere.

"mmmph", you began to remember what happened. There was a cloth shoved in your mouth, which was held open by a metal device.

You looked around but you couldn't see a thing, there was a blindfold around your eyes!

"Mmmmph!", you yelled out, shaking in your bonds. You pulled as hard as you could, ignoring the pain as you franticly struggled.

You revealed you were naked, there was some kind of sheet covering your crotch. The rest of your body felt cold.

"Shhhh", a finger suddenly touched your lips. You froze up, realizing someone was beside you.

"Good morning", a hand ran along your belly. You jumped and broke out in goosebumps as the fingers lightly traced along your skin.

"Oh don't make such a fuss, it's okay", the deep male voice whispered in your ear.

The device was undone and the cloth was slowly removed from your mouth.

"What's go-mmmph!", you began to talk when suddenly his lips planted down on yours. You moaned as wiggled around as he began to kiss you. He slowly got on top of you, one hand holding your head, the other rubbing your body. His tongue pushed up against your lips. You closed them firmly as he licked your face. His hand ran down to your crotch, gracing your cock.

"Oh come on, I know you like this", he felt your throbbing cock, lightly running circles around the tip with his finger.

"mmmmph!", you yelled with your lips closed as he began to shove his finger in your mouth.

"I'll stroke it if you open your mouth", he continued to run his finger around the tip.

"Don't you want release?", he asked. You began to open your mouth, without thinking. The feeling was driving you insane, the teasing on your cock, erect against your best wishes.

His fingers eased in your mouth as you loosened your jaw. He ran two fingers along your tongue and pressed it down. "Suck on my fingers", he ordered you, gripping your cock. You complied, closing your mouth around his index and middle finger. You slowly worked his fingers as he stroked you.

"That's right, move your head back and forth", he instructed. You lay there, all tied up and at his mercy. There was nothing you wanted more then release. Your cock was so hard, you began to suck his fingers rapidly as he sped up the stroking.

"You're a good boy, I knew it", he removed his fingers and let go of your cock. You lay with your mouth open, fists clenched.

The man kissed you again, this time you couldn't help but kiss back. As his tongue entered your mouth you let it move against yours. He pressed his face against yours aggressively, his tongue going all around your mouth. You began to rub your crotch up against his leg as he made out with you.

The man bit your lip suddenly. "Ah", you cried out in pain. He held your lip in his mouth as his hand wondered back down to your crotch. He held your balls in his palm, lightly tickling them with his fingers.

"You know that I'll only let you finish if you submit to me", he spoke.

He lay beside you, one hand gripping your balls, the other in your hair. He waited for your reply, but you could only lay frozen.

"Come on, aren't you going to say anything?", he asked.

You tried to bury your head in the pillow, facing away from him.

"Call me master", he commanded, suddenly gripping your balls tighter.

"Ah!", you whimpered, pulling at your bonds. He held firmly, his grip increasing.

"If you don't say it then you'll be punished", he spoke harshly.

"STOP IT! LET GO!", you yelled out, shaking around as hard as you could.

"You are really such a brat!", he got up and shoved the cloth back in your mouth.

"Mmmmph!", you whined as the blindfold was brought down from your eyes and tied between your lips. You saw him in the natural lighting of the room. A man much older than you, with a strong body full of hair. He was in his underwear, with a big bulge between his legs. You knew very well what was hiding there.

The man began to untie your wrists, before you could do anything he quickly worked them behind your back. He wrapped zip ties around your wrists and ankles as he untied them. The man swung you over his shoulder and walked out of the room. You struggled and whimpered as he brought you to the washroom again.

The man sat you down on your knees. He used more zip ties to keep your legs in a kneeling position. It was very painful as you struggled against the ties that kept your thighs and legs together. The man wrapped another zip tie around your cock and balls, right at the base, gripping tightly but not allowing you to cum.

The gag in your mouth was taken out as he brought out a ring gag with a huge opening, "Open your mouth".

"No! That won't fit, please don't!', you begged as he brought it to your mouth.

"Open your mouth", he shouted. You weakly complied as the gag was worked into your mouth. It opened your jaw so wide it started to burn on the bottom. The tight leather strap was done up and you instantly began to droll.

"Nooo plmmmse!", you whined as he pulled you in close to his cock. The man slapped it against your face and rubbed it on your cheek, teasing you a bit before the inevitable. He grabbed you by the hair and thrusted his cock into your mouth.

"Mmmmmph!", you whined as he forced you to take it. Pushing in and out. He moved your head back and forth, forcing it in as far as it could go. You drooled and gagged as he forced you to blow him.

"That's it, be a good boy and move that tongue around", he ordered. You meekly complied. You took as much of it in as he could fit and soon enough he finished. He pulled his cock out of your mouth and came all over your face. You closed your eyes and tried to turn away as his hot cum slapped against your face and went into your mouth. He pushed you down on the ground and left you in the washroom by yourself for a few minutes. You lay there pathetically until he returned with a cloth.

"Let's get you dressed and fed now, I have to keep my little captive alive don't I?", the man wiped your face and removed the gag from your mouth. You breathed a huge sigh of relief but then the cloth was stuffed in your mouth. There was no rest with this man!

He grabbed you by your hair and pulled you across the room. You shook around as he brought you into the living room. He grabbed a huge pair of scissors and cut the zip ties off. He held the scissors around your cock and looked you in the eye.

"Do not. Even. Make. A. Sound.", he ordered. You nodded your head in fear, looking down in terror as the scissors closed in. After threatening you for a full minute he brought the scissors away and brought you to your feet. You could hardly walk as he brought you to the middle of the room.

He threw you a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. You slowly pulled on the tight shorts. They barely fit and applied more pressure to your crotch, which still had the zip tie around it. The shirt was far too small, not even going down to your belly button. It was an old white tank top full of holes.

The man led you over to the chair and sat you down. He bound your wrists to the arms on the chair with rope. You sat still and hung your head as he tied your legs to the chair. A few coils of rope went around your body and legs, securing you to the chair tightly.

"Remember, no words", the man took the cloth out of your mouth. You didn't say anything as he brought a glass of water to your lips. He gave you a big drink and then fed you a piece of toast. You took it meekly.

The man leaned down as he brought the glass to your lips. You opened your mouth to take the water but he suddenly threw it aside and began to kiss you. He aggressively forced his tongue in your mouth and ran his hand along your thigh.

"Mmmmph!", you yelled out in surprise as his finger pushed into your belly button. He drilled it in, probing roughly and pushing down to the end of your navel. You felt a sensation go all the way down to the tip of your cock as he pushed his finger in and out. It was a sensitive area for you. All you could do was wiggle around in the chair as he played with you.

The man suddenly got off of you, grabbing a cloth from the table and shoving it in your mouth. The man picked you up and plopped you down on the table. You knocked over a few plates and glasses as you struggled. The man got on top of you and tied your wrists together with rope. He didn't speak, instead he had a serious and determined expression as he got up and brought your hands over your head. He used another rope to secure them in place to the table.

Next he bound your ankles together and tied them the same way, using a series of ropes to bind you down on the table. In the struggle your shirt rode up even more. The man pulled your shorts down a bit.

You pushed the cloth out of your mouth, "What are y-mmmph!", he clamped his hand down over your mouth. With his free hand he took a jar of honey and got a spoonful. You watched wide eyed as he brought it to your navel and drizzled it in.

You felt such discomfort as it filled your belly button. "Mmmmph!", his fingers gripped tightly into your cheek. From the side of the table he leaned over and pressed his tongue down on your belly. He held you down as he began to lick, going all along the bottom of your belly.

You felt his tongue move around your skin, whining into his hand as you struggled on the table. Suddenly his tongue dipped into your belly button. You felt it snaked around, taking in all the honey. Your sensitivity was heightened and you could feel everything as he licked all around your navel, feeling the shape with his tongue.

"Mmm-mmmmph!", it was driving you crazy the more his tongue went in and out. He licked all around your navel and then his tongue dived in again, over and over. His free hand grabbing your cock from above the shorts. Finally he eased up and backed off.

"Oh God", you breathed in and out heavily, laying still on the table. Your belly was full of saliva trails. You could still feel his tongue in your belly button, even after he finished.

"I have a friend who's coming over, he's into something else", the man walked around you.

"A friend!", you perked up, alarmed.

"Of course, you think I'd keep a cute thing like you all to myself? No way", the man ran his finger along the bottom of your feet.

"It's not my thing but, I'll be holding you nice and tight while he has fun", he grinned, watching you squirm from the ticklish feeling.

"No please! Not my feet!", you whined.

"Oh yes. But don't worry, your mouth is mine and only mine. So is your cock. No one else gets to use those parts of you", the man opened your mouth and pushed his fingers inside. You weakly allowed it, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"I'll let my friends come over and play with my new toy, but they won't get to go all the way with it", he pushed his fingers down deep in your mouth.

"There are still other areas we haven't explored, but I don't show all my tricks right away", the man moved his fingers in and out, making you suck on them as he stood over you.

"Anyway, we better get you ready. Frank is going to be here soon".
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Another hot chapter. Looking forward for the next one.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m absolutely loving this series! I loved the bit with honey being tied down to the table. Can’t wait to see what Frank is into and what he does with him. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is an excellent tale. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Frank.
Thanks for posting!
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Great chapter once again. Looking forward to the next one.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

"Mmmmph!"

"Don't stop now, he's starting to like it! Aren't you?"

"mmmmmm"

"I didn't hear no, did you Frank?"

"Nope"

His tongue ran along the bottom of your foot, as it had time and time again. Every time you felt yourself getting used to it he would switch it up. Suck on your toes, lick along the top, tickle them with his fingers. All the while you were being held in place by your captor, one hand over your mouth and the other tightly grasping your cock, erect against your will.

You were seated between his legs, feeling his package rub against you. He sat against the wall, easing your naked body into his shirtless form. Your arms were securely bound with rope behind your back, with your fingers duct taped together. Further coils of rope wrapped around your body to keep your arms completely still.

There was a thick red ball gag wedged in your mouth, the strap fashioned so tight it hurt. As if that wasn't enough there was three carefully placed strips of microfoam tape over your lips, along with his hand. All you could do was let out the quietest of muffles, barely having the energy to muster out a single cry. You were sweating profusely in the hot room, both of you were.

Before Frank arrived you had been blindfolded with black tape. You were not permitted to see him. It was only a matter of minutes before your clothes were cut off your body and Frank began to work your feet.

Your legs were tightly bound together with rope around your ankles, knees and thighs. Your cock was zip tied at the base.

"That's it, stay still", your captor whispered in your ear. Frank continued to lick around your feet, he was in a total frenzy. Licking, sucking and biting all over your feet. You could hardly muster up a fight anymore. With every motion you felt the ropes dig in deeper. You were so sore, and stimulated in so many areas it was overwhelming.

"mmmm", you let out a small whimper as Frank poured something on your feet, honey. He began to lick it off, his tongue trailing all around. You couldn't see him, but you could just imagine the sight of this man having his way with your feet.

Meanwhile, your captor was teasing you with his free hand. Stroking your erect cock and caressing your balls. He ran his finger along your belly and pushed down in your belly button every now and then.

"I could do this all day, but you'll let me have some other fun with your toy won't you?", Frank asked.

"Oh, I don't know Frank. I like to share but you can't have it all", your captor gripped your cock tightly.

"Not that kind of thing! I want him to service me a bit, down there", Frank pointed somewhere you couldn't see.

"Down there? Come on Frank, I said his mouth was mine", your captor replied.

"Well, you can atleast let me put something in there that fits", Frank chuckled.

"That was a strange compliment, I think", your captor said, "Okay let's do it".

Your captor released you and stood up. Frank stood over you as you were flipped on your belly. Your captor got up close to you, holding you hair and whispering in your ear.

"Listen up. You had better not make a scene in front of my friend, okay? You're going to behave and do as we tell you. When I remove your gag you will not make a single sound. You don't want to know what I'll do if you don't obey me", he spoke firmly. You lightly nodded your head.

"HEAR ME!", he yelled, shaking your head roughly.

"MMmmmph!", you let out the loudest sound you could muster, shaking your head up and down.

"Good", the man eased up, bringing you up on your knees. He removed the strips of tape around your mouth and then unstrapped the ball gag.

As he removed the gag, a large trail of saliva come out of your mouth and dripped down on your torso. You gasp for air. Your captor held you by the hair and let you breath for a moment before grabbed your chin.

"Stick your tongue out"

You gulped. You stopped for a few seconds, and then felt his grip tighten on your head. You quickly stuck your tongue out. The man grabbed it and stretched it as far as it would go, leaving it straight out.

"First a little warm-up", Frank said as he approached you. He grasp your head and repositioned it. You prepared for the worst as suddenly your tongue was led into his navel.

"Mmmph!", you instantly cried out as you tasted his sweaty belly button. Your head was held in place, and you were forced to lick it. Your tongue moving around Frank's deep navel while your face pressed against his hair belly. He had a soft form, and you seemed to squish up against him.

"Work it a little bit", he demanded. You moved your tongue a bit more, in and out, disgusted but too scared to disobey. You felt his cock through his underwear, rubbing against your body. After being forced to lick his belly button for a few minutes you were released.

"Ah...ah...", you breathed in and out heavily. Suddenly a tight collar was fashioned around your neck.

You made a small noise as it was strapped in place, it had a small chain at the end which was held by your captor.

"Get down on all fours", he demanded. You complied, knowing what was coming. Sure enough a foot was pushed against your face, smacking you with a heavy odor. Two feet pressed against your cheeks and moved your head around. Frank sat back in a chair, degraded you with his feet.

"My feet are so dirty, you'd better lick them clean boy", he demanded. You recoiled a bit, but with a tug of your leash, you quickly went down and began to lick, going up and down Frank's feet. It took every fiber of your being to not throw up. You had no choice! What else could you do!

"Between my toes also!", Frank commanded. You slowly eased your tongue between two toes but instantly pulled back.

"UGH! NO WAY!", you screamed, breaking out into a coughing fit.

"Hey!", your captor kicked you in leg. Frank pushed his foot into your face, and used his other to pull you back in. You shook in place, afraid to do it again but more afraid of what would happen if you didn't listen. Your captor put his hand on your shoulder, drawing you back to the reality of the situation. You went in to lick Frank's foot again, trying not to gag as you went between his toes.

"Sorry about that Frank, he's still a bit fresh", your captor spoke.

"No problem. It makes it more enjoyable if he doesn't like it, all the more humiliating", Frank laughed.

After a little longer you were made to suck on his toes. Going one by one. Nearly 20 minutes lately it was over. You lay on your side, exhausted from the play.

"You made a bit of a fuss, but overall you did well", your captor spoke to you, "Now I want you to do something for me and Frank. Don't worry, this is much lighter"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood there wearing only an apron. The tight collar was still around your neck, and a thin cleave gag was fashioned in your mouth. It was more for show than anything. One of your wrists was handcuffed to a metal pole and the other was free. You stood at the oven, cooking Frank and your captor breakfast.

They sat at the table, Frank's face covered by a bandana and sunglasses. He was a bigger guy, his body hair rippling through his unbuttoned shirt. Your captor watched you closely, amused by the display.

You felt so ashamed, but after what you were forced to do minutes ago, this didn't seem quite as bad.

You prepared some eggs, bacon and sausages for the two of them, doing your best not to burn them, as much as you wanted to. When you finished your captor uncuffed you and led you back to the table, making you fold up a serving tray. You were forced to present it to Frank, shaking as you got close to him.

"Oh very well done, this is quite a maid you got here", Frank chuckled.

You were brought to your knees beside Frank, the cleave gag brought up to your eyes as a blindfold. Your hands were cuffed behind your back.

"Open wide and beg like a little doggie, if you want to have any of this", your captor said.

You opened your mouth and held your tongue out. For a while they ignored you, but after a while a few pieces of food were thrown to you.

"Suck on this", Frank shoved one of the sausages in your mouth, he pushed it in and out, back and forth.

"He's not too good at this", Frank chuckled.

"Not yet, but he's learning", your captor replied.

Frank finally let go, allowing you to eat the food. After being given a glass of water you were gagged with a thick cloth in your mouth and another tied around your head. You sit kneeling on the floor as the two men spoke.

"Where'd you find him"

"Out on a trail, he was going for a jog"

"Oh nice, was it an easy catch?"

"All too easy, he was pathetic. I had him all down in no time. I even fooled around with him a bit in the bushes"

"In the bushes! That's so risky!"

"I know, but I couldn't help it. He has such a delicious body"

"I get what you mean. He seems to be well behaved for only being here a few days"

"He likes it, when I play with him. I can tell. He's just a bit stubborn and he won't admit what his body knows to be true"

"Has he even, you know, gotten some release yet?"

"Nope. I won't do it until he submits to me fully. Which he refuses to do. It's only been two days, but that's a whole lot of cock teasing. He's going to go crazy soon enough and be begging me for it"

"You're really good at that. Well I hope you have fun with your new toy. Invite me over again to play okay? Maybe we can do some different things"

'Maybe"

Frank got up and grabbed you, you were held beside him, his arm around you.

"Alright, say cheese!", your captor took a photo of you and Frank, with you still blindfolded. The big man gave you a pat on the head, "Thanks for the fun boy! I hope to see you again soon!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh", you groaned as your were released, cum running down your face. Your captor made you service him again, right in the kitchen after Frank left. You were almost getting used to it, even if his cock didn't quite fit all the way in. He kept it in until he came, making you swallow some and then leave the rest to trail out of your mouth.

Your captor left you on your side for a bit, blindfolded, handcuffed and completely naked.

"You're not that bad at this", he muttered.

You lay there, completely worn down. "I'll be right back" a door slammed and then you were alone.

After a few seconds another door opened. You lay still as a pair of hands grabbed you. It was just your captor again right? You were lifted up and led towards the cold air outside. Outside?

"mmmph?", you let out a small noise as a hand clamped over your mouth.

"I'm back", Frank spoke, "Let's go".
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What a twist at the end!!! Is Frank doing this to get him a new slave or is this something his captor is doing as a test. I am going to take a guess and Frank is gonna absolutely terrify this kid and no awful stuff, then his captor will scoop back in and “rescue him” from Frank.

This is gonna give that sense of Stockholm syndrome with his captor where he will feel more safe with him and make it easier to submit. If I’m right that this could either be planned in junction with Frank or him getting his slave back from Frank and using that to his advantage.

Loving this story and even if I am totally wrong; which I probably am, I’m still super excited to see where you take this story. These scenes are super kinky. Who doesn’t love a good foot worshiping scene with a bound slave.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Your style of writing is very enjoyable to follow, I love this story! Eager to read what happens next!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Nice twist. I'm of course wondering what Frank has in mind and hoping you don't make us wait too long.
You've obviously spent a lot of time on this. Thank you!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Thanks for the comments everyone, I have written four more chapters in a burst of inspiration! This is the forth part, I hope you enjoy it :D

REQUESTS ARE WELCOME! Let me know if you want to see something happen to "you" in this story! Any specific things, or ideas, I am open to suggestions and happy to try implement them!

CHAPTER 4 : New Ownership

"Mmmph!", you cried out from behind a greasy palm. A big hand, clamped over your mouth. Silencing your cries as you were dragged away.

This was no rescue mission, no one had come to save you from your captor. You were being kidnapped, again.

"Hurry up!", Frank pulled you along, dragging you to his truck.

You were quickly thrown into the passenger seat of his truck. Blindfolded, handcuffed and absolutely naked.

"FRANK!", your captor's voice suddenly shouted out from inside the cabin. You could hear him running up.

"H...help me?", you had no idea how to react. Frank jumped in the driver's seat and grabbed you, wrapping his hand around your mouth again, as he started the truck.

"He's mine now Darren!", Frank yelled out the window as he pulled away. You felt the truck pull away at a high speed, your captor shouting something as Frank made his getaway.

"He'll try and chase after me, but I slashed his tires", Frank chuckled, holding you tightly as he ripped down the road. You had no idea how to feel, something inside you felt hopeless, wishing Darren would stop Frank. But also, you wished you could just be free from both of them! All you knew was that this wasn't going to be good.

"Mmmph-mmmmph!", you wiggled around, struggling in your seat.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you", Frank warned, "You see, I'm not a bad guy, but I'll punish you a lot worse than Darren if you start messing around".

"MMMMPH!", you yelled out, ignoring his warnings. You tried to kick your feet around and thrash against the seat, hoping to remove his hand from your mouth. He gripped his nails in tightly and smothered you with his palm.

Frank pulled down a trail and rolled into the bushes. "Mmmmmph!", you protested as he shook the truck back and forth violently.

After being a good distance away from Darren's cabin he put the truck in park. He held you tightly, and then removed the blindfold from your eyes. You saw him sitting there, his face covered with a bandana and shades. He was wearing a yellow Hawaiian shirt, unbuttoned nearly all the way, with black shorts. He was short and plump, with a hairy body. He had long messy hair, with quite a notable bald spot up top.

Frank didn't speak as he calmly removed the cigarette lighter from the truck's console.

"Mmmph!", you went wide eyed as he brought the hot coils to your body. You were up against the door panel, with Frank's hand firmly cupped on your mouth. Your feet were almost up on the seat, and your hands were aching from struggling against the cuffs.

"MMMMMPH!", you screamed as he suddenly pushed the coils against your nipple. It sent a sensation all through your body. Frank calmly moved he lighter back and aimed it at your other nipple.

"Mmmmph mmmmmph", you shook your head no as he held it so close to the tip of your nipple that you could feel the heat. You still felt the fresh burn, and your body was overwhelmed with fear at the prospect of feeling it a second time.

"That was nothing, do you want me to do it again?", said Frank. You shook your head no rapidly. Your chest was heaving, going up and down rapidly. Your eyes trained on the orange coils of the lighter.

"Are you going to stop fighting?", Frank asked.

"Mmmph mmmph, mmmph mmmp!", you tried to scream out yes from behind his hand.

Frank put the lighter away and moved his hand up, covering your eyes.

"Please don't, please! I'll be good I...", you pleaded as you felt him come closer to you.

"Shhh", he whispered. You suddenly felt his lips lock with yours as he began to kiss you. He aggressively pushed his mouth against yours and stuck his tongue through your lips.

"Mmmm", you whimpered, your entire body still shaking with fear. He held your head against the window, his body so close to yours, drawing you further into a corner. His other hand twisted your untouched nipple, making you groan and shake your hips, hoping he wouldn't play with your other one.

"This is really turning me on", Frank whispered, licking the side of your face.

"No...please...", you whined as he began to kiss your neck. He planted aggressive kisses all along your sensitive skin, forcing your head upwards. You were completely trapped, and becoming putty in his hands. All you could do was whimper as he lightly bit you.

"Mmmh, that fear was delicious", Frank kissed your lips again and finally eased up on you.

He pulled his bandana back up and removed his hand from your eyes. You felt like you had melted into a puddle from all of that. The feeling of his teeth was still fresh on your neck, and your face was wet with his saliva. You could still taste his disgusting mouth.

As he moved again, you flinched, backing into the corner as much as you could. His hand opened the glovebox, removing a sponge from inside.

"I'm only going to ask you once. Open your mouth nice and wide for me", Frank instructed. Your jaw was shaking as you meekly opened up. Frank grabbed your face and shoved the sponge in your mouth. It forced your jaw open wide, but it was easier on you than the ball gag or the various stuffing you were gagged with previously.

Frank wrapped a cleave gag around your head and then a few strips of microfoam tape, his signature move and a perfect way to silence you. The sponge combined with two layers of wrap made it nearly impossible to get anything out but pathetic little mumbles.

"That'll really keep you quiet, and it's staying there for a while. We got a long drive ahead of us", Frank grabbed two cotton pads and some black tape. He put the pads over your eyes and taped them down. Then he put a pair of sunglasses on you and a mask over your face. Your gag and blindfold were completely hidden.

"You have such a wonderful body that I can't wait to explore. But now is not the time. I'm going to unfortunately need to cover you up", Frank sat you up in the seat. He began to tape you down, going up and down your body.

He even wrapped the tape around your cock and balls, catching your pubic hair and promising to be painful when it was time for it to be removed. On top of the zip tie already locked around your cock and balls, it was pure torture that you weren't allowed to cum yet.

"The more the better", Frank tied your legs tightly and secured them to the seat. He then threw a blanket over you and stapled it into the back of the seat. Now to any onlooker you looked, really weird, but not like someone strictly bound with tape.

"mmmm", you couldn't muster up much as Frank started the truck again.

"Just get cozy, have a nap. It's going to be a long ride and you aren't getting up once during it", Frank patted you on the head as he drove away, "Thank you for catching me such a fun toy Darren"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ached all over, you had to relieve yourself, you needed a drink. You had to get up and stretch your legs.

But you couldn't do anything bound to the truck seat. You had no idea where you were, you may of driven past other vehicles and even by people. There was no telling with how loud Frank played the radio. He didn't say much, leaving you in your own head.

The tape was tight and it covered you almost completely. Your wrists were still cuffed, it hurt. The sponge proved to be a comfortable gag. Sure it kept you quiet and extra helpless, but it was better feeling and didn't dry out your mouth as much as the cloths had.

You wondered if Darren would catch Frank as you were driven away. These two were connected in some way, would it be easy to find each other?

Who even were these guys? Professional kidnappers? Did they normally do these things? It sure seemed like it, given how casual and experienced they were.

After a while the truck stopped. Frank lowered your mask and began to remove the tape from over your mouth.

"Want a drink boy?", he asked. You nodded in reply.

The cleave gag was removed and the sponge pulled out. A straw was placed between your lips. You had to trust it wasn't something weird as you began to drink it.

Just water. Thank God.

You felt a sense of relief. Frank gave you a big helping before pulling it away.

"Hey...look I'm not going to yell and stuff, can we just talk?", you asked.

"Brave of you to just start speaking like that without me asking", Frank grabbed your cheeks and squished them.

"Ah", you let out a small whimper.

"One question, that's it", Frank said, pushing your head against the window.

"Okay, well I've figured out why I was kidnapped I guess, and I can only imagine why you want me as your captive, but what is your game? What are you guys going to do to me when it's over?", you asked, speaking quickly, fearing the gag would return to your mouth.

"When it's over?", Frank started laughing. Your heart sunk further with each passing second.

"There is nothing else. This is it. Your past life is gone kid. You're just a toy to be passed around. Nothing more to it then that. So don't get any silly ideas in your head"

A new gag was placed in your mouth before you could reply, this time it was another ring gag. You whimpered a bit, causing Frank to stuff a cloth in the opening to keep you from letting out too much noise.

"It's simple really, Darren was going to play with you for as long as he wanted and then he was going to sell you off. Maybe to me, most likely to someone else far away. But I wasn't going to wait for that to happen. He usually likes to keep his prey for long periods, sometimes he even frees them", Frank spoke as he drove off.

"I don't usually do these things, but you were too tasty to pass up. I simply had to make you mine and be free to do what I wanted with you. Darren is a tease, he has to be in control of everything with his captives", Frank continued to speak as if anything he said was normal.

"So I simply had to take you for myself. I can't tell you what will happen next, I can only say I'm going to run you raw, enjoy you for as long as you excite me", Frank grasp your cock from above the blanket and twisted it.

"Mmmmmm", you whimpered, now becoming more afraid. This was...permanent? These guys were sick! Would you ever be free again?

"That's enough talk. I'm getting seriously horny again just thinking about all the fun we'll have, so you're about to give me some quality road head"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bit messy but soon enough you got down between Frank's legs. Your naked body was tightly wrapped up with tape. The blindfold was still on your eyes, and the ring gag was in your mouth.

You barely fit and had to twist in an uncomfortable way. Your legs and arms bound so tightly that you couldn't do a thing. Frank pulled your head in close.

"Start licking it", he demanded you. You meekly complied, sticking out your tongue and touching his erect cock. It was nasty! Thick and much shorter than Darren's. As Frank drove, he held your head steady, making you lick it up and down.

"If you really please me then I'll ease up my grip", Frank said. He had a tight grip on your hair. You began to twist your tongue around his shaft, working it up and down. He moaned with delight, easing up on your hair.

He brought your head down, making you lick his hairy balls. You groaned with displeasure as you were forced to please his disgusting unit.

Soon enough he brought your lips to the tip and thrust his cock inside your mouth. It fit completely. You moved your head up and down, sucking him off as he drove at increasingly high speeds.

The truck rattled around, there was no risk of you biting him with the gag in your mouth. You could only take his cock, bobbing up and down as he moved his hips. You were rock hard yourself, were you starting to like this? You thought, nearly gagging on the awful taste and feeling his dick head rub against the top of your mouth.

Frank quickly moved his cock out of your mouth and brought your head up under his shirt.

"I don't want to cum too soon! I'm enjoying this far too much. Lick my belly button a little will you? Stick your tongue in as deep as you can. Let's see if you can reach the bottom, even with that gag", Frank pushed you against his sweaty hairy body.

You searched around with your tongue, finally finding his dirty belly button. His body was so hairy and greasy, you felt his sweat dripping down on you. Your tongue entered his navel, going deeper and deeper into the cavern.

This was almost as bad as taking his cock, you thought. The taste was awful. You pushed your tongue in and out, swirling it all around. He moaned with pleasure, stroking his cock a little bit as you licked.

It was a bit difficult with the ring gag, but still possible. After a while he brought your head back to his cock and made you take it again.

You worked it for a while until he began to cum. He held you firmly, forcing you to take it all.

"Do not waste a single drip, you have to swallow it", Frank commanded. You whimpered and started to take it all in. You were forced to suck and lick his cock until it was all done.

After consuming all of his cum he removed his unit from your mouth and stuffed it with cloth again. He kept you down on the floor for the rest of the drive.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

What a fun chapter! I think I like Frank more than I like Darren. The vibes from the two are way different while still both hot. I am loving the concept of being taken by Darren, now being taken and mostly likely training by Frank, and then moving to a different when Frank gets bored.

I also really like Frank cause I really enjoy musk. So having him clean his feet last chapter and now cleaning his belly button after cleaning his cock and balls are right up my ally.

I’m loving this series and am super excited to see where you take it.
IamCool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IamCool »

Amazing! I hope you will continue writing this masterpiece!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic