You Are His Captive (M/M Sub POV) | New Chapter Mar. 17th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

i am a huge sucker for Latex and Rubber. Would be cool if the Main Character (us) would be forced into wearing a skintight latex outfit with boots , gloves and a hood or so ...and other hting that would be cool is tape mumification
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Took some time to get by, but damn this is great. Really good job!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Chapter 5 : Prepared

"You had better start jogging boy! I'm off!"

Frank put the truck in drive and hit the gas lightly. The track started moving along the dirt road. A chain, connected to the bumper of the truck, began to lift up off the ground and suddenly the object at the other end began to move.

The object, of course, was you.

You quickly began to move, barely able to walk as your bare feet touched down on the gravel road. The chain was attached to a shackle on your ankle, it gave you only about 2 meters clearance from the truck, forcing you to keep up with Frank's pace.

It wasn't made any easier by the strict tie your arms were in. Rope coiled all around your body, forcing both arms behind your back, you hands having to touch the opposite elbows. So much rope was tied around your upper body that it was hard to breath.

Frank took his time working this tie, 30 minutes spent with your ass in the air, face down in the seat he had been driving in for over four hours. You tasted his feet in your mouth, thanks to the socks he stuffed in there and secured with microfoam tape.

You ran along, your cock was held in place with a makeshift pair of underwear created out of tape. Otherwise you were naked, and even worse, blindfolded.

"Mmmmph!", you groaned, walking along with no idea what was in front of you. Frank wasn't driving too fast but the fear of the unknown was keeping you back. Any second you could step on a bad rock and trip. The truck pulled you along steady, and ever instinct in your body keep you running along.

"Wooohooo! Atta boy!", Frank honked the horn and cheered at you, "Come on horsey, let's go!"

The truck suddenly turned. You were barely able to stay on course, but the chain kept you forward as you began to enter a bushy area. It was just then that Frank stepped on the gas, going downhill.

"Mmmmph!", you moaned, trying to run to keep up. It was then that you hit a tree stump and fell. You were dragged, on your ass, for only ten seconds. The truck suddenly stopped and left you laying on the ground, dirty and slightly cut up.

"mmmmmmm", you groaned as Frank exited the truck and walked over to you.

"Well, you lasted longer than I thought you would. That earns you some sort of award", he removed the shackle from your ankle and brought you to your feet.

"Mmmmph", you whimpered as he carried you along. What was about to happen?

You were brought in some sort of cabin and walked over to a room. You were seated on some sort of dentist chair.

"This is going to take a bit, stay still and be patient. Or else I'll cut you by accident", Frank began to cut the ropes around your body loose. You could almost feel the knife on your skin, it kept you good and still until he was done.

"Okay, let's get you nice and strapped down", Frank brought your wrists together and wrapped a heavy pair of leather restraints around them. He put them up above your head and locked them into place behind the headrest of the chair.

You remained still as he restrained your ankles in place and used a few more straps to keep your legs down. Now that you were locked in the dentist's chair, Frank reclined it all the way down and began to remove the tape and cotton pads over your eyes.

You looked up to see his bare hairy gut over you. He was hiding his face behind a bandana and sunglasses as usual, but this time there was a light shining down at you, making it hard to see him.

You looked around, seeing rolling carts covered in sheets, a sink, some medical objects hanging from the walls. This was...WHAT WAS THIS?

"MMmmmph!", you yelled out, feeling a sudden panic as Frank grabbed a small scalpel.

"Shhhh, don't you dare make a fuss or I'll accidently put this blade in the wrong place", he warned you, grabbing the tape around your crotch and cutting it free. He tore at your pubic hair and it felt painfully as the tape around your balls was removed. However, it was a big relief when he took the scalpel and cut the zip tie off from around your cock and balls.

"There we go, see I'm not going to do anything sick or evil to you. This is just a fun room I have", Frank put the blade aside and grabbed some lotion. He rubbed it all along your aching genitals, cooling them down and seeming to ease the pain a bit. He gently caressed you and took his time working the cream in.

He was wearing latex gloves as well, making his touch smoother. He slid up and down your cock, but never took you far enough, knowing just when to stop.

"Now, I like a shaved slave. Maybe Darren doesn't care, but I want my slave to look clean and well maintained so we need to take care of this bush of yours", Frank brought a bowl to the sink and filled it with water. He soaked a cloth in it and began to rub it along your crotch.

"Mmmmph", you let out a small sound as he let the water soak in. You had no idea what Frank was planning, but atleast this didn't feel awful. Still there was a great sense of shame as this older man began to trim your pubic hair. He was in control of your body, the way you looked, he could change things to his liking and there was nothing you could do.

You watched him trim your pubic hair, seeing all of it fall to ground. This man, super hairy and unmaintained himself, was tailoring you to his liking. You went wide eyed as he took out a straight razor.

"Yes, I really am using this so you better not move at all. If your cock starts flopping around it might get in the way so, be careful", Frank spread shaving cream all over your groin and then began to groom it with the razor, it was tense! The way he moved it back and forth, you couldn't bare to watch it!

Your cock was going erect against your best wishes, once again. All this soft gentle attention was a welcome change from being dragged along by a truck and nearly having one of your nipples burnt off anyways.

After your pubic hair was completely cleaned off, Frank spread shaving cream along your body with his hands. He used the razor to completely trim your belly fuzzy and then your chest hair. In around an hour he had removed all your pubic, belly, chest and armpit hair.

He didn't say much, but he was gentle. Listening to you lightly moan and groan, sometimes with strange pleasure as he shaved you. Now you were his clean slave, groomed just the way he liked.

He dipped a q-tip in rubbing alcohol and plunged it into your navel. "Mmmmmh", you lightly moaned as he pushed it down roughly. Your cock shot upwards as you felt a sensation at the tip. The rougher he pushed the q-tip the more you felt it below. Frank swirled it around in your belly button, holding your hip as he did.

"This is really making you react", he giggled. His hand ran down your body and grasp your cock.

"Mmmmmph!", you whined as he began to stroke it, his palm running along the head and dancing down the shaft. He finished cleaning your navel and took his hands off your body. He admired his work, the bulge clear in his pants.

"That's much better, your body is so wonderful and smooth now", Frank took his gloves off and ran his hands along your entire body, slowly caressing you. You whimpered, hating the attention to your naked form, especially with the light shining down on you.

"We're done here, I'm going to blindfold you again and take you downstairs. Stay calm and follow my lead. You've been a good boy so far, keep it up and I'll be gentle", he spoke in your ear. You nodded your head and complied as he slipped a black blindfold over your eyes. He unstrapped you from the table and brought you to your feet.

Your knees instantly buckled and you fell down on the floor. Frank brought you back up and held you close to his body, he brought one wrist behind your back and clamped his hand over your gagged mouth.

"Nice and slow now", he whispered, leading you forward. You were scared, having no idea where you were stepping, but your body moved along regardless. Frank brought you down a staircase and into a basement that felt cold.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Another fabulous chapter. This series is so fun to read. I am really starting to like Frank more and more each chapter. That beginning scene was very interesting as well being blindfolded behind a moving truck.

Frank also made the comment that he lasted longer than he thought which makes me think he has done that to someone before.

Can’t wait to see what happens in the basement!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Chapter 6 : Tormented

"MMMMMPH!"

You screamed into your ball gag as the candle wax hit your body. Your hips were held down, making it hard to struggle as the hot wax touched your smooth naked body.

You were sweating up a storm, your heart racing as you lay back on the bed.

The candle wax fell again, landing right in your belly button. You threw your head back and let out a cry of pain. You were drooling endlessly from the ball gag. It was massive and wedged in deep. The sides of your mouth burnt from the strap digging in. Your eyes were covered with a heavy leather blindfold, no light came in.

The candle was waved across your body, the wax landing across your body from your chest to your crotch. You whimpered again and shook in your bonds. By now your exposed body was covered with wax. It struck you at the most unexpected of times. Leaving you in permanent anticipation.

Your arms were tied together with rope and brought above your head. They were under a flat stinky pillow that your head rest on. A complex series of ties kept your wrists bond tightly to the bed from underneath.

Your legs were spread out and bound to each bed post. You were cleanly shaved and completely nude. Your sweaty body was a canvas for your tormentor Frank to enjoy.

He seemed to take great pleasure as you struggled and whimpered. The candle wax now dripping down by your cock. You tried to bring your legs together to protect yourself, but they were tied too tight, there was no escape! You could only lay there, sinking in deeper and deeper to the sheets as Frank played with you.

He sat near you, holding your body in place as he let the wax drip onto you. "I bet that feels good, doesn't it", he teased.

"Mmmmmph!", you whined through the gag, thrashing your body up and down as another series of drips touched down on your stomach.

"Let's try something else now", Frank blew out the candle and grabbed something. You had no idea what was coming. Suddenly his hand pressed down on your chest.

You felt a terrible pitching as something was attached to your nipple.

"Mmmmmph!", you cried out as a heavy clamp was locked on. Soon both nipples were clamped, squeezing tightly and sending a wave of painful sensations along your body. Frank held your neck and lightly squeezed.

He flicked the clamps with his fingers, making you whimper each time. His grip on your neck wasn't enough to cut off your air, it was more a show of his complete dominance over you.

"Come on, you like this don't you?", he twisted one of the clamps, making you howl out your tightly gagged mouth.

"Why else would you be rock hard?", he lightly graced your cock, making you tremble.

"Your body doesn't lie", Frank leaned in, licking along your face.

"Mmmmph!", you whimpered as he licked inside your ear and then bit your earlobe. He tightened his grip around your neck as he bit harder. All the while twisting the clamp around your nipple with his free hand.

He got up, easing up on your neck and nipples. He sat on your stomach, making it hard to breath from all his body weight being pushed down on you. You felt his sweat drip down on your body as he moved.

"I don't care if this hurts", he said, quickly plunging something into your belly button.

"Mmmmmph!", you screamed, clenching your fists. He drove a flat head screwdriver in your navel, pushing down harshly to the bottom. It went between the folds and instantly touched the bottom, making your cock suddenly twitch.

Frank twisted the screwdriver, creating an overwhelming sensation of tension. You sucked your stomach in as much as you could and tried to shake away as he continued to twist it. Your nipples still aching from the clamps around them.

Frank pushed it down, harder and harder, enjoying your increasingly desperate whines.

He moved down, laying beside you. One hand pushed the screwdriver down while the other went under you and began to unstrap the gag. It was brought out of your mouth, leaving you gasping for air.

"Oh God, please stop pl-mmmmph!", you began to protest but it was cut off as Frank pushed his face against yours. He began to kiss you, roughly attacking your face with his lips. You whined as he aggressively made out with you. His tongue went in your mouth and you were forced to taste his foul breath.

His free hand eased up and removed the screwdriver. He went down and grasp your cock. As he made out with you, his hand slowly began stroking. You began to whine with pleasure, opening your mouth wider and allowing Frank to invade your mouth with his tongue further.

"That's it good boy", Frank whispered, stroking you up and down slowly, "Ease into me".

As Frank kissed you again you began to react. Accepting his movement and submitting, kissing back as you slipped further into the pleasure. Frank began to kiss your neck and lightly nimble on it.

"Oh God, please", you whined as he grasp your cock tighter.

"Please what?", Frank spoke.

"Please...finish me", you asked, gasping as he bit you again.

"You've been building this up for a few days, it's a wonder you haven't blown your load yet", Frank giggled, slowing down and running his fingers along the head.

"Oh God", you whimpered, arching your back and trying to thrust your cock into his hand. You didn't understand why you were reacting this way but you needed the release. It was driving you insane, and it had been doing so for days! All this teasing was messing with your brain.

"Your going to suck me off again", Frank spoke, "and take it all like last time, horny boy".

"Okay, just finish me please!", you begged.

"You're my slave, you don't get to order me around", he grasp your cock tightly.

"Okay sorry sorry!", you cried out, "Just...PLEASE!"

Frank stroked you rapidly, biting down hard on your neck as he brought you to the point of no return. "Oh God, oh God", you breathed heavy, your chest heaving as your entire body tensed up. You felt it growing closer and closer, "OH MY GOD FINISH ME RIGHT NOW JUST DO IT PLEASE!"

Frank quickly removed his hand as a small trail of pre-cum leaked out of your cock. He dropped your throbbing unit down on your body and twisted both your nipple clamps.

"Ahhhh!", you cried as the pain surged through you.

"I'M IN CHARGE!", Frank slapped you across the face suddenly and placed both hands around your neck, "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

You wheezed for air as he began to choke you, trying to apologize as he shook your head up and down rapidly. He threw you down and grabbed the ball gag. You tried to say something but he shoved the gag in and strapped it around your head tightly.

You knew you were in serious trouble when he untied your ankles and wrists. You were brought to your feet and pushed up against the wall. Frank locked your hands in metal shackles, you heard chains rattle as your wrists were forced up above your head.

You tried kicking and fighting but your ankles were soon shackled together. The metal was cold against your skin, and the chains lifted your arms up high.

Frank wasted no time, grabbing a paddle and slapping it against your ass.

"Mmmmmph!", you whined as he began to spank you. He brought the paddle down again and again, holding your body still as he whipped you.

The chains kept you standing upright, you felt so weak, like you would just crumble into a ball if let loose from your bondage. Each whack from the paddle stung worse. Frank was relentless, slapping it down again and again. Hitting the same spot until it grew so sore it was nearly unbearable. You whined and whined, drooling all over your body from the tight ball gag.

"Bad boy!", he yelled, spanking you harder with each round.

After a few minutes of pain he slapped your ass one last time and then backed off. You were lowered from the ceiling and brought, crawling along the floor, to the bedside.

Frank removed the ball gag and brought your lips to his cock. You began sucking, on your knees as he sat on the bed. Your hands shackled in front of you. There was no room for complaints as you pleasured his cock, blindfolded and aching all over.

He held your head tightly. He would tug your hair if you didn't work his cock well enough. You licked around and took it slowly, making him loosen his grip. It sickened you how automatic this felt, like you had already grown used to doing this from both Frank and Darren basically training you to be a cock pleasuring slave.

You swallowed Frank's cum, some of it remaining in your mouth as he threw you on the ground, like a discarded piece of trash. Both men treated you the same way. Once you finished them they seemed to view you as a worthless object, until they desired your body again. Frank was far more forceful, and you felt more helpless with him.

When he touched you again, it was to unshackle your wrists and tie them behind your back with rope. Your ankles were bound and the ball gag returned to your lips. A single pillow was thrown down for you to rest your head on and then a light blanket was placed over your body.

Without words, Frank walked out of the room and left you alone, cold and shivering on the concrete floor.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Another amazing chapter! I loved how much he is struggling realizing how he doesn’t have any control. He came so close to getting off but then he blew it by talking. Hope you learns soon where his place is. Or maybe not, both are quite entertaining!
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Chapter 7 : Paying Customers

"How's the little doggy?"

You awoke suddenly, the room was still dark. You felt so cold, so sore.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?"

You let out a small noise, remembering suddenly that you were gagged. Your naked body was still all wrapped up with rope. You felt your cock twitching, it was trapped in a cage! It ached terribly as it tried to break free and stand upwards. You also realized something was wedged in a place you wish it wasn't, blocking your back door.

"mmmmm", you let out a pathetic whimper.

"Do you want me to remove your gag?", the male voice asked.

You nodded your head lightly. The man unstrapped your gag and allowed you to breath freely through your mouth again, for the first time in an unknown amount of hours.

"Oh God...I'm so thirsty", you whined, your throat extremely dry.

"I'll take care of that", the man spoke, untying your body. You were covered in cold sweat, with bits of dried up wax still all over you. As you were untied, rope marks were left all over. It was an amazing relief when your nipple clamps were undone and you were finally free of everything besides your blindfold.

The man fashioned something around your neck. "No...", you whined as he locked it around.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's just a collar, it won't hurt you at all", he assured you. The collar was fluffy and it felt easy around your neck. It was still a sign of your submission, but it didn't restrict your breathing.

"Come on now, get on all fours", he helped you up. You could barely move from how sore your body felt, after the binding and torture last night.

You were brought on your hands and knees, light shackles were attached to your wrists and ankles, each connected with a series of chains that gave you a bit of room, but not enough to stand up fully. You were forced to stay on the ground like a dog. Luckily, the restraints were padded, and although they were firm, they didn't hurt like the rope.

The man got up and tugged at the leash on your collar. You slowly followed, walking as fast as you could on the cold concrete floor. You felt so ashamed, completely degraded and forced to be a dog as you were led to somewhere you couldn't even see.

The man brought you over to another room and plopped down something below you. "Drink up", he instructed.

"Wha...", you looked around confused, even though you were blindfolded. The man eased your head down, and you soon realized there was a bowl of water below you.

"Oh God", you whined. The man snapped his fingers and you began licking. Taking in the water like a dog, on all fours. The man was holding your leash tightly, he was gentle but still firm. You lapped up the water viciously, as you were dying as thirst.

After a while the man directed you to another bowl, you smelt some kind of meat.

"Don't make me do this please", you whimpered.

"The only other option is to starve", the man spoke softly, "and you will not be dying on me, so you had just better eat okay?"

You felt a chill run down your spine from his last words. You slowly stuck your tongue out to taste the food, it was some kind of mushy beef. Was it actually just dog food?

You felt your stomach growl, this was no time to be picky. After all, you were literally a beggar at this point. You lapped up the food, at first it was repulsive but then you got used to it. The man stood over you intently.

"Good boy", he spoke, "Keep eating".

You finished up and went for the water to take a few more drinks. The man then unshackled you and sat you up on your knees. He spread out your legs and brought your wrists down to your ankles.

"Stay still", he ordered as he tied rope around your wrist and ankle, securing them together. He did the same with the other side, forcing you in a kneeling position with both legs spread and your arms in place. He then tied rope around your thigh and leg, keeping you stuck in the position.

A light cloth was tied around your head, mostly just for show. The man reached in your mouth and forced your tongue out. The cleave gag sat at the top of your mouth, with your tongue hanging just below it.

The blindfold was removed and you were faced with a crotch, right in front of you. You looked up to see a mysterious man. He was seated in a chair, wearing black pants and a white button-up dress shirt, tucked in. He had neat dark hair, and chiseled features. He wore dark sunglasses, and he appeared to be atleast 10 years older than you.

You looked up at him with pleading eyes as he began to undo his belt.

"It's okay, just be a good boy for me", he rustled his hand through your hair as his belt was removed. You sat in anticipation, knowing what was going to happen next as his pants were unzipped. He eased his pants down a little and then pulled you in close.

"Lick it", he spoke. You complied, licking the bulge in his underwear. You stuck your tongue out from below the gag, running it up and down along his covered shaft.

"Oh you're good", he smiled with pleasure, "Take down my underwear".

You grabbed the waistband of his underwear as best as you could with your teeth and tried to tug it down. It was difficult with the cloth around your mouth but you slowly worked them down, revealing his massive throbbing cock.

"He is so good!", a voice called out from behind. You suddenly turned your head around, there was three other men standing behind you! Each one dressed in the same way, they were a variety of different builds, but they all looked much older then you.

You looked back at the man in front of you wide eyed. You felt your cock twitch again, painfully trying to move around in the cage.

"Come on, don't be shy. You'll be doing the same with the others when you're done with me, so you better start. Don't be hasty either, I need to get my money's worth"

You turned around, looking straight up at the man's cock. He led your mouth forward, dragging your tongue along the shaft. You began to lick, up and down, going around the tip. You went completely red, knowing that others were watching. The man held you gently, guiding you instead of forcefully pulling. You licked downward and graced his balls, the gag made it a bit difficult, but you could still use your tongue.

"Oh right for the balls! What a good little boy toy!", one of the men commented.

"He's still shy, but you can tell he's had a good crash course in this", another said.

You closed your eyes and continued to lick, trying to tune the men out.

You were of course, naked, and in a humiliating bondage position. Just knowing you had three extra sets of eyes on you added to the shame.

"That's a good boy, now it's time for you to take it", the man moved the gag up from your mouth to your eyes. You opened wide and searched around for the tip of his cock. You began to suck it.

"Oh! Look at him go!"

"He's kind of a horny little thing isn't he?"

"He's certainly well behaved, crazy for such a fresh catch to act like this"

You moved your head faster and faster, trying to bring the man to the climax as fast as possible just to get it over with.

"Ease up", he spoke, "I said take your time, just ignore the others"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahhhhh", the forth man removed his cock from your mouth and blasted his hot cum all over your face. It landed on your cheek and mouth, dripping down to your chest. He brought your head in again and made you lick off the remaining cum on the tip.

Your body was aching, your mouth was dry, and you were sweating all over. Your body and face was full of dried up cum. You were forced to suck off each of the four men, one after the other. Each one proving to be different in more ways than one.

"He's so good! Way better than I imagined!", one of them spoke.

"So submissive as well, he did just as I asked", the other said.

"He had no choice, you remember what Frank told us", another spoke.

"Ya, he's lucky we didn't have to use that on him", the main one chuckled.

You had no idea what it was, or even what was happening. You just sit there on the floor, kneeling down, a tight cleave gag tied around your head with you tongue sticking out, drooling all over your body helplessly.

"Alright boys, times up!", the door suddenly swung open and Frank stood there, his face covered. The men all paid him, one after the other.

"He was so good!"

"Best I've ever had from you!"

"You trained him well!"

"I'll be back for more!"

Frank led them out and walked down upstairs. You were left in the room alone, naked and slobbering. When Frank returned he held all the money in front of him, counting it off and laughing to himself, "Oh you're going to do great for me"

You hung your head down as he got close to you. There was no use in fighting. After being so thoroughly degraded you felt very little spirit inside.

"I have another customer coming soon. He said he wants to pleasure you. Lick every inch of your body, and have some other fun. I said he can do whatever he wants, but your cock is strictly off limits. It's my property. No one has the key to unlock that cage but me", Frank touched your crotch. Your cock twitched again, painfully encased in steel.

"and your behind is mine as well, all in good time. I'll give you a bathroom break now and clean you up a bit before he arrives", Frank spoke, untying your wrists and ankles.

"This cage is coming off, but only for a minute. Don't you dare try and give yourself some relief. I'll know, and I'll be very angry", Frank held the key up to your face. You nodded and tensed up as the key went close to your eyeball. Frank unlocked the cage, making your erect cock spring out suddenly.

"You are such a horny little bitch", he laughed, "I'll take this out too"

"Ahhhhhh, mmmmmm", you whined as he removed your butt plug. You were then led to the bathroom where Frank cuffed your wrists in front, giving you a chain with lots of slack. This was the first time you had been given the chance to use the washroom at Frank's place.

The useless gag was removed from your mouth and replaced with a thick folded up cloth. Frank brought you down to your knees and crossed his arms.

"Here are the rules. You will be left alone for a few minutes. In which time you can do whatever you need to, and NOTHING ELSE", Frank warned, "You will then knock on the door when you're done and sit here on your knees with your hands on your head"

You nodded. Frank continued, "The towel stays in your mouth. I know you can spit it out, I don't care, you will keep it in. If you disobey any of my orders then you're going to lose your bathroom privileges just as soon as you've earned them"

You nodded again, happy that Frank was going to leave you alone. "The door locks on the other side and there are no windows. You will not escape, don't waste your energy", he spoke to you before leaving the room. You were left on your own for close to 5 minutes.

Although you desperately wanted to jerk yourself off and relieve all the tension that had been building up, you knew there was no way to hide it from Frank. You would be wasting your limited time as well. You did your business and then knocked. Frank opened the door to see you kneeling with your hands up.

He made a pleased noise and then picked you up, bringing you to the shower.

"The client will be here in 10 minutes, he paid for a full cleaning before hand so I'm going to make sure you're spotless. I won't miss anything"
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Another great chapter! Very well done. I love how the sub is learning from his past mistakes and is do better.

Even those clients said he was doing great compared to their last visits with frank. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Also the dog play was really nice. I don’t like heavy dog play where the sub acts like a dog completely, but this kind of dog play where it’s more of the doms showing they own them and they are nothing more than a pet rather than them treating him like a full on dog. Very well done!
TiedmenareHotmen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedmenareHotmen »

I have reread this several times now, it's so good, will it ever get another chapter?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Having missed this story the first go around I think it's fantastic and hope it gets another part one day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic