Kidnapped by my stepmother (FF/M) (Part 10 added)(13-11) The End

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago We both slap Joey once playfully in his face. ‘Well, horny boy. Here you are. With your hot stepmom and your hot ex-girlfriend?’ We start to kiss like crazy, clearly to see that we are really in love with each other.

We both have a seat on a leg. I sit on the right leg, Riley on the left leg. Instead of looking to Joey we are looking to each other. ‘Riley. After we get the money, we can leave. And finally can be together!’ We hold each other hands and both have a teary eye.

(Stepsons view)

What the fuck are they talking about? Money, leave, is this some type of twist? It is not a fun twist to be honest, cause I did never expect these two to end up together. I could be in panic, but to be honest. This is kind of hot.

Maybe I have some luck and they take me with them as a hostage, that would be hot. Wait I have to change my way of thinking. This is not healthy. But it is so hot! So dangerous hot!

I drool through my gag. I don’t wanna show my feelings. But how am I able to hide it? These two are the girls I dream off. And then together? Well maybe I should accept the fact this is not such a bad thing after all.

(Stepmothers view)

‘I hope we get the money soon, then we can leave before Luke his birthday. Ofcourse everyone will search us, but I have a plan for us to be together, for always be together. Riley, do you say yes?’

‘Yes ofcourse! That’s my biggest wish. I love you. But you know sure we have to take him with us? For what do we need him?’

‘Well let’s not discuss there where he is with us. But we need him, we need or slave for fun!.’

Then we remove his gag. But Riley handgags him tight and I softly start to stroke his cock. We don’t say anything, but we tease him like crazy. Riley tightens her hand as I increase my speed. He is desperate, mixed emotions. He should not like this, but us two, we are to hot to handle for him. That’s one thing for sure!

‘Joey. Are you liking it, more then you willing to admit? Do you accept your new role as a slave. Or slave?’

(Stepsons view)

I nod my head in yes. Excited. This is kind of my dream, and I cannot believe this is happening to me. And my father, yeah he is always working so why should I care about him.

Maybe I miss him, but I decided. And I am a man of my word. But let me cum! I get harder and harder. The handgag gets harder and harder. This is to good to be truth.

Two hot girls in leather, with booths, and gloves. Tamara starts to talk to me. ‘But for that you have to work with us, to blackmail your father. You know your father is not such a sweet guy as he says he is, right?’

I nod my head in yes cause sometimes he can be an asshole. Specific when it is about work. He really likes to have the spotlights on him. He likes to be famous. Asshole! Or am I thinking with my cock? Who knows, who can tell me?

Tamara removes her hand. ‘Listen, you are going to behave from now on, and do what we tell you to do right?’ I nod my head. Then she starts to untie me. Then she stands up, and takes a collar and a leash.

She attach it around my neck, and I get really excited.

‘Well, pet, you should get used to it to walk on your fours!’

I get of the chair as Riley removes her hand and I go down on my fours. I start to walk. This is hot. This is really amazing. I should have been scared of this, but that is not happening right now.

Then Tamara her phone is ringing, it is dad.
🔥🔥🔥
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

(Stepmothers view)

‘Hi honey how are you doing now? No me neither I am really scared. I don’t know who is doing this but it must be a freak.’ I hold my index finger in front of my mouth towards Riley and Joey. ‘What you say? You have the money? Well guess he will get released soon. Yes sure I will make sure to be at home when you arrive. Tomorrow? Okay honey. Take care. Love you.’

I giggle when I hang up the phone. ‘So look bitchboy this is what we are going to do. You stay here the night and we stay ofcourse to. When I leave tomorrow you stay here with Riley. And then we leave the country with the three of us. But understand. You are going to be or slave, pet, sub.. We don’t care about your feelings or emotions so think carefull if you say yes. Cause if you say no.. yeah then you know you are going to live forever locked up right?’

I take a chasity cage and lock your little friend inside. Then I take the key. ‘And ofcourse locked up or way!’ Me and Riley leave you alone with the ballgag in your mouth and we go downstairs to have some privatetime.

‘I cannot believe we did it Riley! It took us so many time to think about this plan and that it is going to succeed. Unbelievable! I cannot wait when we are finally free from all this shit and finally can be together!’

We start to make out, cuddle, and all the things a couple does during kissing. ‘I love you.’ Riley is saying. ‘With all my heart. You are my destiny. I wanna be with you and with nobody else!’

(Stepsons view)

Fuck what do I need to do. I really wanna go with the two girls. But is it right to do? I mean I am screwed anyway. But it turns me so on. And the thought about going with my ex-girlfriend and my stepmother. I need to think. Guess I have enough time here haha!

My father is anyway not so important to me. He never loved me so I don’t know why is willing to pay for me but okay. At least they have the money they need. And yeah we see what is going to happen. I am tired. I don’t know how but I manage to fall asleep. I guess I already decide my faith.

(Stepmothers view)

The next morning I leave early to my house. I take a bath, I take care of myself and change in a blue jeans with white top. Not to sexy for him. I don’t care about him anymore.

Riley is staying with Joey. I know she loves me. But still it is a risk but I am willing to take it. I love that girl like crazy. Since the day I met her I did fall for her.

I watch some tv when I wait for Luke to arrive. Then I hear the door opening. It is luke. I jump off the couch and jump in his arms while crying really loud. I am in panic. I am so scared. All my fake tears and of course that idiot is buying all of it. Thinking about his loving and caring wife. Who does everything to help him.

We sit together on the couch.

‘Hey honey how was your flight.’
‘It was okay but I am scared.’
‘Yeah me to honey.’
‘But what if they never let him go anymore.’
‘That is never going to happen honey. I believe in both of you.’

We kiss on the couch for a little bit and then we wait for further instructions of the kidnapper. Well that will happen in a couple of hours cause otherwise he could suspect something is going on.

(Stepsons view)

Riley removes my ballgag and give me water.

‘Thanks Riley.’
‘Okay Joey.’
‘Why are you doing this?’
‘I love Tamara so you better stop talking!!’’

She handgags me tight with her hand but that is such a turn on for me. And she knows about that I am in to that stuff.

I go with the girls! This is my new life!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 1 year ago (Stepmothers view)

‘Hi honey how are you doing now? No me neither I am really scared. I don’t know who is doing this but it must be a freak.’ I hold my index finger in front of my mouth towards Riley and Joey. ‘What you say? You have the money? Well guess he will get released soon. Yes sure I will make sure to be at home when you arrive. Tomorrow? Okay honey. Take care. Love you.’

I giggle when I hang up the phone. ‘So look bitchboy this is what we are going to do. You stay here the night and we stay ofcourse to. When I leave tomorrow you stay here with Riley. And then we leave the country with the three of us. But understand. You are going to be or slave, pet, sub.. We don’t care about your feelings or emotions so think carefull if you say yes. Cause if you say no.. yeah then you know you are going to live forever locked up right?’

I take a chasity cage and lock your little friend inside. Then I take the key. ‘And ofcourse locked up or way!’ Me and Riley leave you alone with the ballgag in your mouth and we go downstairs to have some privatetime.

‘I cannot believe we did it Riley! It took us so many time to think about this plan and that it is going to succeed. Unbelievable! I cannot wait when we are finally free from all this shit and finally can be together!’

We start to make out, cuddle, and all the things a couple does during kissing. ‘I love you.’ Riley is saying. ‘With all my heart. You are my destiny. I wanna be with you and with nobody else!’

(Stepsons view)

Fuck what do I need to do. I really wanna go with the two girls. But is it right to do? I mean I am screwed anyway. But it turns me so on. And the thought about going with my ex-girlfriend and my stepmother. I need to think. Guess I have enough time here haha!

My father is anyway not so important to me. He never loved me so I don’t know why is willing to pay for me but okay. At least they have the money they need. And yeah we see what is going to happen. I am tired. I don’t know how but I manage to fall asleep. I guess I already decide my faith.

(Stepmothers view)

The next morning I leave early to my house. I take a bath, I take care of myself and change in a blue jeans with white top. Not to sexy for him. I don’t care about him anymore.

Riley is staying with Joey. I know she loves me. But still it is a risk but I am willing to take it. I love that girl like crazy. Since the day I met her I did fall for her.

I watch some tv when I wait for Luke to arrive. Then I hear the door opening. It is luke. I jump off the couch and jump in his arms while crying really loud. I am in panic. I am so scared. All my fake tears and of course that idiot is buying all of it. Thinking about his loving and caring wife. Who does everything to help him.

We sit together on the couch.

‘Hey honey how was your flight.’
‘It was okay but I am scared.’
‘Yeah me to honey.’
‘But what if they never let him go anymore.’
‘That is never going to happen honey. I believe in both of you.’

We kiss on the couch for a little bit and then we wait for further instructions of the kidnapper. Well that will happen in a couple of hours cause otherwise he could suspect something is going on.

(Stepsons view)

Riley removes my ballgag and give me water.

‘Thanks Riley.’
‘Okay Joey.’
‘Why are you doing this?’
‘I love Tamara so you better stop talking!!’’

She handgags me tight with her hand but that is such a turn on for me. And she knows about that I am in to that stuff.

I go with the girls! This is my new life!
The last line is perfect. "You know that I am into that stuff."
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Great story Jay, superbly done. And, yes, i know him well enough to KNOW that ending was right up Ak's street!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Riley removes her hand from my mouth and I take the moment to talk to her. ‘But Riley? Did you never loved me? Or did you leave me for Tamara? Can you at least explain me what happened?’

She looks mysterious, close to angry. ‘No. For a new role as a slave I don’t own you anything. No explanation, no apologies, nothing. From now on I don’t want you to call me Riley but you are going to call me goddess Riley. The same counts for Tamara, from now on you call her goddess Tamara!’

She takes a collar and attach it around my neck. The text ‘Pet.’ Is written on it. ‘Goddess Riley. Why are you doing this?’ I ask with a very hard cock cause this is turning me on so so much.

‘Next rule. You are not allowed to ask questions. Or to talk without permission. Understood pet?’ I nod my head in yes but to be honest I don’t know how to behave. Why was she never like this when we where together? ‘I am going to untie you if you fight you have a problem.’

She does as she says and start to untie me and then she forces me on my hands and knees on the ground. ‘Well. Time to make you a pet.’ She giggles. She attach a leach to the collar and we start to walk around the room.

She starts slowly, but she starts to walk faster and faster. This is so hot. I am so so horny. I really want to ask her something. ‘Goddess Riley. Am I allowed to ask you something?’

She starts to ignore me. I gues not. But I really want to ask her something shit what do I have to do now? I have to wait when I am allowed to talk I think.

She ties the leash to a pole and because of that I am still forced to sit on my knees on the ground. ‘Listen. We are going to make a new video for your dad. You are going to tell the text to the camera. Understood?’

‘Yes goddess Riley. But.’
‘But nothing. You know the rules.’

I get a little nervous cause my cock is still hard and now I have to read the peace of paper next to the camera as I also have to tell what is written on it. That is kind of difficult you know. I am a male I cannot multitask! Oh wait I am a pet from now on.

Huh what am I thinking? My mind starts to confuse me. This situation, this is to much for me. I really enjoy everything what is going on and to be honest I am also a little bit ashamed for it. The camera starts to roll.

‘Dad. Tamara. Riley. Please pay otherwise I am going to end up in the Middle East as a slave and then I will be threaten very poor. I don’t wanna go to the Middle East. Please pay. You all have twelve hours left or you will never see me again.’

The camera stops and to be honest I feel a little sad now. It is hot, but betraying my dad like this. I am not sure if that is right to do. I mean it is still my dad. And my mom loved him.

‘Good job pet. You are a good actor. I wonder how many your father is going to pay hahahahaha.’ She is acting really mean to me. I am not happy or excited anymore to be honest. I need to break free and do what is right instead of thinking with my cock. But how am I going to do that when she is watching me?

‘Goddess Riley. Please one question.’
‘Fine pet what do you want to ask?’
‘Can you please let me go? It don’t feel right. I will not say that.’

I get her hand back over my mouth. And that is my weakness. Handgags are so freaking hot if you ask me. I get aroused. And try to think clear.

‘No. You are not going anywhere. Maybe you want to go but I don’t want you to go. You are ours now!’

And that is also quiet tempting…
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 1 year ago Riley removes her hand from my mouth and I take the moment to talk to her. ‘But Riley? Did you never loved me? Or did you leave me for Tamara? Can you at least explain me what happened?’

She looks mysterious, close to angry. ‘No. For a new role as a slave I don’t own you anything. No explanation, no apologies, nothing. From now on I don’t want you to call me Riley but you are going to call me goddess Riley. The same counts for Tamara, from now on you call her goddess Tamara!’

She takes a collar and attach it around my neck. The text ‘Pet.’ Is written on it. ‘Goddess Riley. Why are you doing this?’ I ask with a very hard cock cause this is turning me on so so much.

‘Next rule. You are not allowed to ask questions. Or to talk without permission. Understood pet?’ I nod my head in yes but to be honest I don’t know how to behave. Why was she never like this when we where together? ‘I am going to untie you if you fight you have a problem.’

She does as she says and start to untie me and then she forces me on my hands and knees on the ground. ‘Well. Time to make you a pet.’ She giggles. She attach a leach to the collar and we start to walk around the room.

She starts slowly, but she starts to walk faster and faster. This is so hot. I am so so horny. I really want to ask her something. ‘Goddess Riley. Am I allowed to ask you something?’

She starts to ignore me. I gues not. But I really want to ask her something shit what do I have to do now? I have to wait when I am allowed to talk I think.

She ties the leash to a pole and because of that I am still forced to sit on my knees on the ground. ‘Listen. We are going to make a new video for your dad. You are going to tell the text to the camera. Understood?’

‘Yes goddess Riley. But.’
‘But nothing. You know the rules.’

I get a little nervous cause my cock is still hard and now I have to read the peace of paper next to the camera as I also have to tell what is written on it. That is kind of difficult you know. I am a male I cannot multitask! Oh wait I am a pet from now on.

Huh what am I thinking? My mind starts to confuse me. This situation, this is to much for me. I really enjoy everything what is going on and to be honest I am also a little bit ashamed for it. The camera starts to roll.

‘Dad. Tamara. Riley. Please pay otherwise I am going to end up in the Middle East as a slave and then I will be threaten very poor. I don’t wanna go to the Middle East. Please pay. You all have twelve hours left or you will never see me again.’

The camera stops and to be honest I feel a little sad now. It is hot, but betraying my dad like this. I am not sure if that is right to do. I mean it is still my dad. And my mom loved him.

‘Good job pet. You are a good actor. I wonder how many your father is going to pay hahahahaha.’ She is acting really mean to me. I am not happy or excited anymore to be honest. I need to break free and do what is right instead of thinking with my cock. But how am I going to do that when she is watching me?

‘Goddess Riley. Please one question.’
‘Fine pet what do you want to ask?’
‘Can you please let me go? It don’t feel right. I will not say that.’

I get her hand back over my mouth. And that is my weakness. Handgags are so freaking hot if you ask me. I get aroused. And try to think clear.

‘No. You are not going anywhere. Maybe you want to go but I don’t want you to go. You are ours now!’

And that is also quiet tempting…
Wwoohooooo! I would die to end up with them 😂😂
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Good cause this is kind of you hehe :lol:
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

Something about a stepmother that just makes me so weak haha. Great story! I really enjoy it :)
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 1 year ago Something about a stepmother that just makes me so weak haha. Great story! I really enjoy it :)
im same way!!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]RipeForTheTaking[/mention] and [mention]Blackfox74077[/mention]

Thanks for your replys! Glad you like it! :D
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great story.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Tiengag5[/mention] thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delay all but work is kicking my ass atm

‘You little pervert. So weak for hot dominant girls right? I mean. How could you resist me or your stepmother..’ She grins evil as she comes closer to me and handgags me. ‘If you ever tell someone we did this to you. I expose you to the world. Cause I still have the secret record you thought I deleted.’

No not the secret record! In there I am dressed like a sissy maid when Riley has some fun with me with a huge strap-on. My life is over then if this gets exposed! I nod my head in yes. ‘Mpfh.’ I mean. I also truelly wanna go with them but I don’t want this secret to be out in the world.

‘I am going to remove my hand. We are going to make a video where you a crying for help. But. If you dare to say who did this. You know what happens.’ Again I nod my head in yes. Fuck this is such a turn on. I guess I am more a pervert then I am willing to admit.

(Stepmothers view)

I look at Luke. Oh what are you an idiot I think. Not seeing that the one who did this is next to you. I mean. Is it not obviously? He supposed to know how I am looking right. He is always gone for work, probably cheating the shit out himself. So this is payback.

I see how he receives a video of Joey, and he presses play to watch the video.

‘Please dad, Tamara, do what they ask. I am scared, nervous. I-I want to go home. I-I miss you both. Dad you have 6 hours to deliver the money in the wearhouse basement next to the mall. Please no tricks cause otherwise they kill me.’

‘No not my son. They are not going to kill my son. Let’s go there right away. I want him back. He is my son, he is the only thing I have.’

I get angry, very angry. ‘The only thing? You don’t have me? I thought you loved me.’

‘I do, but.’

I slap him in the face. ‘Good luck with saving your pervert son. Don’t let me know how this finish. Don’t ever call me again. You cheater.’

I storm angry out the door but more important he leaves behind destroyed and unsure. It is a risk, but willing to take.

I get in my car and drive back to Riley and Joey. I see Joey is tied now to a bed so he can stretch with the ballgag back in his mouth, at least I guess so haha.

‘6 hours. 6 hours and we are out of here. Forever you and me. And him…’ I say to Riley. ‘But at least you made a good video.’ I pat his head.

‘Oh my god I cannot believe this is finnaly going to happen. I waited for this day for so long!’ Really excited we start to make out.

Hours passed by and then we receive a text from Luke that he is ready to leave with the money. Riley leaves to, I stay with Joey.

‘Excited son?’ I tease him
‘Y-yes Goddess.’
I smirk and grin. This is what we need. A willing subby slave boy who is going to do everything we want him to do and we can live like princesses.

(Riley’s view)

Fuck. Fuck! This is not going well. He is not alone! Shit how do I get the money. Who is that male with him? I don’t know him. I am not the badass, Tamara is. Why is she not doing this?

Yeah it makes sense cause Luke would maybe know it is her but still. Luke and the male are circle around the money and making it difficult for me. I run to the money when I think they are not watching.

I try to sneak to the backdoor, but then I get a cloth with chloroform over my mouth and nose and slowly start to pass out.

(Stepmothers view)

I scream really loud. I receive a text with a bound and gagged Riley!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 1 year ago @Tiengag5 thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delay all but work is kicking my ass atm

‘You little pervert. So weak for hot dominant girls right? I mean. How could you resist me or your stepmother..’ She grins evil as she comes closer to me and handgags me. ‘If you ever tell someone we did this to you. I expose you to the world. Cause I still have the secret record you thought I deleted.’

No not the secret record! In there I am dressed like a sissy maid when Riley has some fun with me with a huge strap-on. My life is over then if this gets exposed! I nod my head in yes. ‘Mpfh.’ I mean. I also truelly wanna go with them but I don’t want this secret to be out in the world.

‘I am going to remove my hand. We are going to make a video where you a crying for help. But. If you dare to say who did this. You know what happens.’ Again I nod my head in yes. Fuck this is such a turn on. I guess I am more a pervert then I am willing to admit.

(Stepmothers view)

I look at Luke. Oh what are you an idiot I think. Not seeing that the one who did this is next to you. I mean. Is it not obviously? He supposed to know how I am looking right. He is always gone for work, probably cheating the shit out himself. So this is payback.

I see how he receives a video of Joey, and he presses play to watch the video.

‘Please dad, Tamara, do what they ask. I am scared, nervous. I-I want to go home. I-I miss you both. Dad you have 6 hours to deliver the money in the wearhouse basement next to the mall. Please no tricks cause otherwise they kill me.’

‘No not my son. They are not going to kill my son. Let’s go there right away. I want him back. He is my son, he is the only thing I have.’

I get angry, very angry. ‘The only thing? You don’t have me? I thought you loved me.’

‘I do, but.’

I slap him in the face. ‘Good luck with saving your pervert son. Don’t let me know how this finish. Don’t ever call me again. You cheater.’

I storm angry out the door but more important he leaves behind destroyed and unsure. It is a risk, but willing to take.

I get in my car and drive back to Riley and Joey. I see Joey is tied now to a bed so he can stretch with the ballgag back in his mouth, at least I guess so haha.

‘6 hours. 6 hours and we are out of here. Forever you and me. And him…’ I say to Riley. ‘But at least you made a good video.’ I pat his head.

‘Oh my god I cannot believe this is finnaly going to happen. I waited for this day for so long!’ Really excited we start to make out.

Hours passed by and then we receive a text from Luke that he is ready to leave with the money. Riley leaves to, I stay with Joey.

‘Excited son?’ I tease him
‘Y-yes Goddess.’
I smirk and grin. This is what we need. A willing subby slave boy who is going to do everything we want him to do and we can live like princesses.

(Riley’s view)

Fuck. Fuck! This is not going well. He is not alone! Shit how do I get the money. Who is that male with him? I don’t know him. I am not the badass, Tamara is. Why is she not doing this?

Yeah it makes sense cause Luke would maybe know it is her but still. Luke and the male are circle around the money and making it difficult for me. I run to the money when I think they are not watching.

I try to sneak to the backdoor, but then I get a cloth with chloroform over my mouth and nose and slowly start to pass out.

(Stepmothers view)

I scream really loud. I receive a text with a bound and gagged Riley!

AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
AWESOME!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

‘Tamara what is going on?’’ Joey asks me.
‘Fuck fuck fuck. He has Riley.’

(Stepsons view)

I am not going to have my dream gone away from me. I wanna stay with these two girls. It is fun.
‘Tamara trust me. I will help.’ Knowing she also not has that many choice.
‘Fine. But one thing.’ She grabs a chasity cage.

She locks my cock away!!!
‘Hey why are you doing this?’ I scream.
‘Cause I need to know sure I can trust you.’
Fine then my way.

She starts to untie me. I walk behind her once I am untied. Payback is a bitch. And I will find my future, but not this way. Something inside me did snap, and I get really angry.

Once Tamara is not paying attention I grab her arms and handgag her tight. ‘You went one step to far with me. Submit!’ I scream in your ear.

(Stepmothers view)

Fuck. Everything is going bad. I nod my head in yes. Not that I have many choices left. I feel my hands getting tied behind my back and then my ankles. He forces the key from me and unlocks himself.

Shit. No!!!!!!!!!!!
After a ballgag is shut in my mouth he gets my phone and calls his father. After that I get a cloth with chloroform over my mouth and pass out.

(Stepsons view)

What If I deliver Tamara. Fight my father, get the money and run? Then I can pay my own mistress. I drag Tamara to her car, do her in the trunk and start to drive. I take slow pace, and take my time. Every step at a time. I look around and see what I am driving to.

It is an embanded place, far out of town. How could the girls be so stupid to accept this place as a deal spot. But okay nothing left. We arrive after 30 minutes driving and I drag Tamara inside and see Riley criying and my father. He is alone with her.

‘He dad, here, your wife.’
‘Looks like those two where a little bit to much and wanted more then they wanted.’
‘I gues so dad.’

I drag Tamara a little further away and behind my father. Then, then I attack. I do my cloth with chloroform over his mouth and nose and he is catched by surprised. He start to pass out. He fights a little back but soon he is passed out. I tie him up with a gag to, I get the money and get it to my car. Then I see Tamara waking up.

‘Yes. Well let’s see who won. Have fun you three.’

I run out of the country and move to the other side of the world. There I have a great time by a real mistress wich I marry.

How the rest of my family ends, yeah. Good question. If you wanna know that, call them.

The end!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 1 year ago ‘Tamara what is going on?’’ Joey asks me.
‘Fuck fuck fuck. He has Riley.’

(Stepsons view)

I am not going to have my dream gone away from me. I wanna stay with these two girls. It is fun.
‘Tamara trust me. I will help.’ Knowing she also not has that many choice.
‘Fine. But one thing.’ She grabs a chasity cage.

She locks my cock away!!!
‘Hey why are you doing this?’ I scream.
‘Cause I need to know sure I can trust you.’
Fine then my way.

She starts to untie me. I walk behind her once I am untied. Payback is a bitch. And I will find my future, but not this way. Something inside me did snap, and I get really angry.

Once Tamara is not paying attention I grab her arms and handgag her tight. ‘You went one step to far with me. Submit!’ I scream in your ear.

(Stepmothers view)

Fuck. Everything is going bad. I nod my head in yes. Not that I have many choices left. I feel my hands getting tied behind my back and then my ankles. He forces the key from me and unlocks himself.

Shit. No!!!!!!!!!!!
After a ballgag is shut in my mouth he gets my phone and calls his father. After that I get a cloth with chloroform over my mouth and pass out.

(Stepsons view)

What If I deliver Tamara. Fight my father, get the money and run? Then I can pay my own mistress. I drag Tamara to her car, do her in the trunk and start to drive. I take slow pace, and take my time. Every step at a time. I look around and see what I am driving to.

It is an embanded place, far out of town. How could the girls be so stupid to accept this place as a deal spot. But okay nothing left. We arrive after 30 minutes driving and I drag Tamara inside and see Riley criying and my father. He is alone with her.

‘He dad, here, your wife.’
‘Looks like those two where a little bit to much and wanted more then they wanted.’
‘I gues so dad.’

I drag Tamara a little further away and behind my father. Then, then I attack. I do my cloth with chloroform over his mouth and nose and he is catched by surprised. He start to pass out. He fights a little back but soon he is passed out. I tie him up with a gag to, I get the money and get it to my car. Then I see Tamara waking up.

‘Yes. Well let’s see who won. Have fun you three.’

I run out of the country and move to the other side of the world. There I have a great time by a real mistress wich I marry.

How the rest of my family ends, yeah. Good question. If you wanna know that, call them.

The end!
Sad that it ended. But THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING STORY ☺️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic