Kidnapped by my stepmother (FF/M) (Part 10 added)(13-11) The End

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapped by my stepmother (FF/M) (Part 10 added)(13-11) The End

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Note: I saw the request of my buddy [mention]Ak610[/mention] and I am going to try to give it a go https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11973. I hope he will enjoy this and the one who read this also. I had a really rough time the last weeks, and he was there for me when I just needed to have someone to talk you. Altough he lives on the other side of the world, this is a way to say thank you

-

(Stepmothers view)

‘Joey, can you please come down? Can you help me with the garbage it is heavy?’ I don’t get an answer from the kid so I walk up to the stairs and open his door. ‘Hey why don’t you reply to me?’ Joey looks toward me with the arrogant look on his face the kid always had. ‘Look, Tamara. You could be my stepmother, but that don’t mean you are my mother and I need to listen to you. I am in my father his house, and you have nothing to say about me.’

I am Tamara, 26 years old. I have 5 ft 7, dark hair and a fit shape. I work as a firefighter and in my free time I am also a mistress. My husband Luke knows about this, he don’t care. He knows at the end of the night, I end up in his bed with him. Luke is 49 years old and will get 50 in a week. He is a famous TV-host and is out of town until the end of the week. My stepson Joey is older than me, he is 29. I understand it is difficult for him. He lost his mother ten years ago with a car accident, but that is not my fault.

‘Look Joey, I am not your mother, I don’t even try. But please can we try to go along just for your fathers birthday. He don’t like us fighting all the time. Can you please help me?’ I walk away and receive a call. There is a big fire going on in town and I need to go there to help. ‘Joey I have to go, please do the garbage.’

(Stepsons view)

I walk down the stairs to do the garbage. This bitch if annoying me always. She just needs to leave us. Okay she is hot, I have to be honest about that and I cannot blame my father that he has falling for her. Also, she must really love him cause she is still working fulltime. My father is rich, so she is not here for the money I guess.

This garbage bag is heavy, what is in there. When I walk out I drop the bag and notice a label for leather gloves. Oh my, why is it in here? I right away get happy thoughts about leather gloves and I decide to go back to my room and go to the leather site I always browse on.

I notice there is an unknown member online with the name ‘Mistress Carissa.’ Could it be the Carissa? My crush? Oh my I have to text her!

We text for fifteen minutes, and I decide to make an appointment with her. She works just ten minutes away from here and because I am way to excited, I don’t even care about the fact I don’t know sure if it she or not. But I get way to excited about the thought about getting tied up by the beautiful Carissa Montgomery! I fall happy in sleep.

(Stepmothers view)

It was a heavy fire. But I am happy that everyone survived it. It took three hours so solve it but now we are done and it is time to go home. And I even have a session tomorrow night with a guy named William. We texted a bit in my break and he seems really nice and specific in what he want.

I enter my house and notice that Joey has thrown the garbage away. I am really happy with that cause it was heavy. Now it is time for some relaxing before sleep and wear my black sweatpants and blue turtleneck. It is tight but I love tight clothes.

30 minutes later I hear Joey is opening his bedroom door and is walking downstairs. ‘Hi Joey, how are you?’ He again ignores me. ‘Joey come on boy I am talking to you.’

‘Yes yes I am fine just leave me alone.’ He walks back up the stairs and I walk behind him. ‘Behave yourself for once, come on I am not your enemy.’ Joey turns around and push me by accident on the ground. He closed his door and try to lock it but I smash it open.

‘I am done with you, why can you just not behave yourself towards me? I am not a bad person.’ I notice that his laptop is still open and I see a chat with ‘Mistress Carissa.’ Before he can reply I walk out of the door and go to my room. It is my turn, my way.

I put on my black leather gloves and take my bottle of chloroform and a headscarf with me. I again enter Joey his room who is now back a sleep. I have a seat on top of him and give him a really tight handgag. ‘Wakey wakey Joey.’

He is shocked, and scared. I see in his eyes. He tries to fight me but I blocked his whole body. ‘Look William, I am mistress Carissa. It is a pleasure of meeting you. I think it is now time for my revenge don’t you agree?’

I remove my hand from his mouth and take the bottle of chloroform and add it on the headscarf. Then I put it on his mouth and nose and start to pass him out. ‘Enjoy, stepson. You will regret you ever messaged me.’ I see him passing out. I stand up from him and start to drag him out of his bed and house into my car. It is the middle of the night.

I am able to reach the garage without anyone knows. I lay him in the trunk of my car and I open the garage and drive away.

---

Note: If someone has an idea or something feel free to share with me. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I am going to write the most out of the vision from the stepmother.
Last edited by Pantyhose971 1 year ago, edited 10 times in total.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Thank You [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention].
I am really really happy and grateful. ☺️
And You're welcome.
Don't thank me, we are friends and I'll be there for you every time.
I really wish and hope to meet you someday.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Awesome!!!!! 😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I am glad you like it so far :) ;)
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago I am glad you like it so far :) ;)

Thank You!!! Looking forward for more...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] I'm glad you're doing okay, buddy-boi.
It's great to see you writing again! This is a fun premise and I hope you stick to it and continue.

The forum is a little quiet right now, but activity should be picking up again shortly after the new year.
I'm sure others will be signalling their enjoyment of this tale in the coming days and weeks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Looking forward to more of this story. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks! I will continue this and my own story but with some more time in between. :D

[mention]milagros317[/mention] Awesome! Glad you like it so far! :D
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Interesting start [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] Thanks! Glad you like it.

(Stepmothers view)

All this time we are driving, I am scared that I get caught. This risk, is it worth it? Ten minutes, now eight to go. But I am doubting. Confused about this situation. What on earth did just happen today, it is confusing me, terrifying me, scaring me. I don’t know what happens next, but we will find out.

Six minutes left, no, no, no!!!! Police. What is going on. I cannot have this. Not now, not right now on this moment. The officer steps out of the car and walks towards me. I decide to accept my faith if I am going to get caught.

‘Good evening miss, did you used any alcohol?’
‘Good evening officer, no I did not, I am not stupid.’
‘Would you mind to do a test?’
‘No officer, I will cooperate.’
The officer takes the test out of his belt and hold it to my mouth.

‘Just a few second miss, blow, blow, blow, done.’
‘Thank you officer.’
‘Test is good, have a good evening.’
‘Thanks officer you to.’

I smile and drive away but inside I am in panic. Why did I do this, this is to dangerous. But I wanna take so freaking bad advantage of him, it needs to happen. All this time he was so bad to me.

Four minutes, I decide to turn up the radio. I am not listening to the song, I don’t care I just need distraction. I take the corner to the right, and then the next one to the left. The road is broken! I need to turn around, and drive further. Is karma really a bitch. I guess, for both of us.

I take the next turn left and then continue my drive, two minutes left. I look around and see nobody is on the street. It is silence, darkness. It is 3 am, so it would be strange for someone to be on the streets. Criminals, drugs dealers, kidnappers..

We arrive at the place, where the magic happens. Right away my mood changes from panic to anger. I park in the garage and open the back of the car. Joey is still in dreamland, I grab him out the car and drag him inside of the building. He is talking in his sleep, that is so annoying. I cannot even understand it. But silly boy, you are mine.

Now I wonder, did he text me because he thought I was Carissa Montgomery or did he know it was me? I will ask him later, cause I always had the idea he had some interest in me. Joey is 5 ft 9, perfect fit and brown hair. He just broke up with his girlfriend Riley, they were six years together. But she cheated on him and that was sad.

I reach the room where I do my sessions, my dungeon. But I prefer the playroom. Dungeon sounds so, horror. I place him on a chair and tie his wrests with leather straps to the arms of the chair. I tie his ankles with leather straps to the legs of the chair. I place a big black ballgag in his mouth and then leave him alone.

First I drink something, just a glass of water. I sit down on a chair and look on my phone. I am reading the conversation between me and Joey to know how I can bully him, punish him, tease him and annoy him. Oh I cannot wait for this anymore.

Time to change. I change myself in an leather skirt with matching black stockings, black high heel boots an black leather corset, black bra with matching jacket and black leather gloves. I do my make-up and I walk back to the playroom.

‘Mpppfhhh, mpppfffhhhh, lmmmpfhhh mpppffhhhh gppppfhhhooooo!’ It sounds like someone woke up. As I enter the room I notice his green eyes are wide open and he is struggling in the chair. ‘Shhhhh.’ I put my finger for my mouth to demand him to be silence but he refuse to go along.

‘Look silly boy, you texted me. And you was mean to me! I give you so many chances and you, you just keep on making it for me a hard time! Why?’

‘Mpppfhhhhh, mpppffhhhh, mppppffhhhhhhh!’ I am done with this moaning, I think it is time to show him who is the boss here in this room, it is my room. I walk towards him, and grab his nipples. Slowly, but mean I start to twist them around, and around, and around.

He starts to the cry.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago @Tugs4fun Thanks! Glad you like it.

(Stepmothers view)

All this time we are driving, I am scared that I get caught. This risk, is it worth it? Ten minutes, now eight to go. But I am doubting. Confused about this situation. What on earth did just happen today, it is confusing me, terrifying me, scaring me. I don’t know what happens next, but we will find out.

Six minutes left, no, no, no!!!! Police. What is going on. I cannot have this. Not now, not right now on this moment. The officer steps out of the car and walks towards me. I decide to accept my faith if I am going to get caught.

‘Good evening miss, did you used any alcohol?’
‘Good evening officer, no I did not, I am not stupid.’
‘Would you mind to do a test?’
‘No officer, I will cooperate.’
The officer takes the test out of his belt and hold it to my mouth.

‘Just a few second miss, blow, blow, blow, done.’
‘Thank you officer.’
‘Test is good, have a good evening.’
‘Thanks officer you to.’

I smile and drive away but inside I am in panic. Why did I do this, this is to dangerous. But I wanna take so freaking bad advantage of him, it needs to happen. All this time he was so bad to me.

Four minutes, I decide to turn up the radio. I am not listening to the song, I don’t care I just need distraction. I take the corner to the right, and then the next one to the left. The road is broken! I need to turn around, and drive further. Is karma really a bitch. I guess, for both of us.

I take the next turn left and then continue my drive, two minutes left. I look around and see nobody is on the street. It is silence, darkness. It is 3 am, so it would be strange for someone to be on the streets. Criminals, drugs dealers, kidnappers..

We arrive at the place, where the magic happens. Right away my mood changes from panic to anger. I park in the garage and open the back of the car. Joey is still in dreamland, I grab him out the car and drag him inside of the building. He is talking in his sleep, that is so annoying. I cannot even understand it. But silly boy, you are mine.

Now I wonder, did he text me because he thought I was Carissa Montgomery or did he know it was me? I will ask him later, cause I always had the idea he had some interest in me. Joey is 5 ft 9, perfect fit and brown hair. He just broke up with his girlfriend Riley, they were six years together. But she cheated on him and that was sad.

I reach the room where I do my sessions, my dungeon. But I prefer the playroom. Dungeon sounds so, horror. I place him on a chair and tie his wrests with leather straps to the arms of the chair. I tie his ankles with leather straps to the legs of the chair. I place a big black ballgag in his mouth and then leave him alone.

First I drink something, just a glass of water. I sit down on a chair and look on my phone. I am reading the conversation between me and Joey to know how I can bully him, punish him, tease him and annoy him. Oh I cannot wait for this anymore.

Time to change. I change myself in an leather skirt with matching black stockings, black high heel boots an black leather corset, black bra with matching jacket and black leather gloves. I do my make-up and I walk back to the playroom.

‘Mpppfhhh, mpppfffhhhh, lmmmpfhhh mpppffhhhh gppppfhhhooooo!’ It sounds like someone woke up. As I enter the room I notice his green eyes are wide open and he is struggling in the chair. ‘Shhhhh.’ I put my finger for my mouth to demand him to be silence but he refuse to go along.

‘Look silly boy, you texted me. And you was mean to me! I give you so many chances and you, you just keep on making it for me a hard time! Why?’

‘Mpppfhhhhh, mpppffhhhh, mppppffhhhhhhh!’ I am done with this moaning, I think it is time to show him who is the boss here in this room, it is my room. I walk towards him, and grab his nipples. Slowly, but mean I start to twist them around, and around, and around.

He starts to the cry.
This is freaking Awesome!!! 🔥
Great narration.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Agree! This is indeed excellent, looking forward to the next part.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Ak610[/mention] glad you like it again!

[mention]LunaDog[/mention] Thanks, also really glad you like it and thanks for your comment!
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A well done story so far, I'm eager to read the continuation :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Benelux[/mention] thanks for your reply, glad you like it! Planned for a new chapter this thursday :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Ak610[/mention] [mention]milagros317[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
[mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]LunaDog[/mention] [mention]Benelux[/mention]

‘Fck Ypfh!’ Okay this is going to be a tough one, where did I brought myself into with this situation? But I started, so I need to continue this.
‘Look Joey, we can do this my way, or my way.’ I am not giving him much of an option. He nods no, refuses still to work with me.

Then my phone is going. It is Luke. I have a seat on Joey his lap and lay my hand on his gag when I pick up. ‘Hey honey how are you doing? No I did not see Joey all day, there was a big fire where I had to run to and it took a long time. How is work? Oh you are back a day later as planned? Then it is your birthday! Yes I will ask Joey if he will call you back, love you!’

I look him in the eyes, and point my middle finger in his face and he start to calm down. ‘I have you hear, I can keep you all week. Or.’ I stop, I have an idea, my kidnap fantasy can come true, with my stepson off all people! I remove his ballgag, and handgag him tight. ‘Look, you are going to work with me, otherwise you will be in trouble. Understood?’

(Stepsons view)

I nod my head in yes, I don’t have much of a choice. I am really scared, but somewhere also really excited. It turns me on, and that supposed not to happen in this situation cause it is not healthy. I wanna fight her, but do I wanna fight her? Choices, well, choices, that’s not how I am planning to call it. Cause I don’t have any.

She removes her hand and demand me to don’t speak. I open my mouth, but not a single sound is coming from my mouth. She stands up and place a camera in front of me. Okay where are we going to, cause I am not planning to be a moviestar or something. Then she pulls a leather mask over her face and she starts to talk to me.

‘Look this is what is going to happen, I start talking. When I remove my handgag you can talk but you say I threat you well, you are not scared and that you love your father and Tamara, understood?’

I nod my head in yes, I am not sure what is going to happen.

(Stepmothers view)

The camera is prepared, I check if I have everything. I have a stand behind Joey, handgag him and I start the camera. I kneel down and then I start to talk with my Russian accent, I often used in sessions and Luke don’t know about that.

‘Look, I have your son. Hey own me something, he took from me. He has stolen money from me. A lot. I let him speak to you now.’ I remove my hand.

(Stepsons view)

Scared to death I am. Cause I know what is going on, and it is true I stole thousand dollar from her wallet when she was at the fire. I needed the money to pay the session, silly me.

‘H Hi daddy and Tamara. First of all I love you both, and I miss you. It is true I stole money from this person. I am so sorry but I did not know this was going to happen. Please do what she is asking you to do, I am scared. I love you. She is good for me and takes care of me, cause my kidnapper is’

(Stepmothers view)

Before he can speaks my name I handgag him again really tight. ‘One million dollar, by the end of this week. Otherwise you don’t see Joey back! And don’t call the police!’ I turn of the camera and send the video with a fake email to Luke and myself.

‘Well, I gues we have to wait now for an awnser Joey.’ Right away my phone is going. Again it is Luke. I stand behind Joey to handgag him really tight and he cannot make a single sound.

In a crying tone I pick up the phone. ‘Hiiii honey, yes I saw. I am scared to. I don’t want him to happen anything. I will try to find out where he is. No don’t call the police, she sayed that. You are back in two days okay dear I am going to do my best. Love you!’

I hang up the phone, remove my handgag and stand in front of Joey, with an evil grin.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago @Ak610 @milagros317 @bondagefreak
@Tugs4fun @LunaDog @Benelux

‘Fck Ypfh!’ Okay this is going to be a tough one, where did I brought myself into with this situation? But I started, so I need to continue this.
‘Look Joey, we can do this my way, or my way.’ I am not giving him much of an option. He nods no, refuses still to work with me.

Then my phone is going. It is Luke. I have a seat on Joey his lap and lay my hand on his gag when I pick up. ‘Hey honey how are you doing? No I did not see Joey all day, there was a big fire where I had to run to and it took a long time. How is work? Oh you are back a day later as planned? Then it is your birthday! Yes I will ask Joey if he will call you back, love you!’

I look him in the eyes, and point my middle finger in his face and he start to calm down. ‘I have you hear, I can keep you all week. Or.’ I stop, I have an idea, my kidnap fantasy can come true, with my stepson off all people! I remove his ballgag, and handgag him tight. ‘Look, you are going to work with me, otherwise you will be in trouble. Understood?’

(Stepsons view)

I nod my head in yes, I don’t have much of a choice. I am really scared, but somewhere also really excited. It turns me on, and that supposed not to happen in this situation cause it is not healthy. I wanna fight her, but do I wanna fight her? Choices, well, choices, that’s not how I am planning to call it. Cause I don’t have any.

She removes her hand and demand me to don’t speak. I open my mouth, but not a single sound is coming from my mouth. She stands up and place a camera in front of me. Okay where are we going to, cause I am not planning to be a moviestar or something. Then she pulls a leather mask over her face and she starts to talk to me.

‘Look this is what is going to happen, I start talking. When I remove my handgag you can talk but you say I threat you well, you are not scared and that you love your father and Tamara, understood?’

I nod my head in yes, I am not sure what is going to happen.

(Stepmothers view)

The camera is prepared, I check if I have everything. I have a stand behind Joey, handgag him and I start the camera. I kneel down and then I start to talk with my Russian accent, I often used in sessions and Luke don’t know about that.

‘Look, I have your son. Hey own me something, he took from me. He has stolen money from me. A lot. I let him speak to you now.’ I remove my hand.

(Stepsons view)

Scared to death I am. Cause I know what is going on, and it is true I stole thousand dollar from her wallet when she was at the fire. I needed the money to pay the session, silly me.

‘H Hi daddy and Tamara. First of all I love you both, and I miss you. It is true I stole money from this person. I am so sorry but I did not know this was going to happen. Please do what she is asking you to do, I am scared. I love you. She is good for me and takes care of me, cause my kidnapper is’

(Stepmothers view)

Before he can speaks my name I handgag him again really tight. ‘One million dollar, by the end of this week. Otherwise you don’t see Joey back! And don’t call the police!’ I turn of the camera and send the video with a fake email to Luke and myself.

‘Well, I gues we have to wait now for an awnser Joey.’ Right away my phone is going. Again it is Luke. I stand behind Joey to handgag him really tight and he cannot make a single sound.

In a crying tone I pick up the phone. ‘Hiiii honey, yes I saw. I am scared to. I don’t want him to happen anything. I will try to find out where he is. No don’t call the police, she sayed that. You are back in two days okay dear I am going to do my best. Love you!’

I hang up the phone, remove my handgag and stand in front of Joey, with an evil grin.
Hot!! 🔥
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

YES! And good to see you enjoying it Ak610, because he is a good friend of mine too.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

The scared look in his eyes, the drool from his mouth and of course his rock hard cock are priceless. He can pretend he did not like it but his body is giving me mixed signals. I start to walk around him in circles.

‘Hey what are you doing, just let me go okay. I will behave to you!’
‘Yes you said so many times you would behave but every time you don’t.’
‘Please forgive me.’

Then I handgag him tight again. ‘Look, listen to me. First of all, shut the hell up or I force your own socks into your mouth. If you keep complaining, I force your own underwear into your mouth. If you do both, you get both in your mouth, understood?’ He nods his head in yes and I remove my handgag.

I start to secure his chest to the chair, above and under. Then also his elbows and knees so he cannot go anywhere. Then I lay the chair down on the back and his head between my thighs. I start to squeeze my thighs and he is not speaking, he start to learn.

I am not sure what I am going to do, I am still scared. But also out for revenge! And this is the opportunity out of a thousand chances. I press both of my gloves hands on his mouth, so he is not able to speak at all. ‘One word, and you are in trouble okay. I am the boss. The only thing you are allowed to say is mistress to me!’

I remove one hand and start to play with his nipples again. I start with the right one, I pinch it shortly and not very mean. I do the same with the left one. Every time I switch a nipple I get a little bit harder with pinching. His teary eyes are such a reward, I don’t care what he is thinking, he should have been more careful. And that is something I need to be now, otherwise I bring myself in massive trouble.

The thoughts about that make me very excited, but also a bit nervous. Cause what if some stuff goes wrong? I don’t wanna go to jail, I don’t wanna lose Luke. I guess I already passed that station and there is no time for me to return.

I add my hand back on his mouth, and press my boots to his rock hard cock. Softly I start to rub my booted feet to his cock to tease the shit out of him. He don’t need to enjoy this but also he need a bit to enjoy this. Cause he could turn his back on me once I have the money, and then I will still be in massive trouble.

‘Look Joey, this is what we are going to do. I keep you until I have the money. After I release you you go back to normal life. Only you keep my personal slave. Otherwise I will expose you as a leather addict to the world and you know that will damage your life, your chances to get Riley back, the career of your dad and my career.’

He, distracted by the gloves on his mouth and the boots on his cock, nods his head a bit excited in yes. I do a good job, I know that for sure. But it is also a bit strange what is going on. I increase my speed of wanking a bit.

I remove both of my hands from his mouth and he keeps starring with me with this puppy eyes. I look back, and stick my tongue out. Then I stop wanking and stand up. ‘Hey you should continue I give you money!’ I don’t say anything, but I make a ball of his socks and his underwear.

First I dry his cock with it, all the pre cum is now inside his soon to be gag. Then I press it on his nose. ‘I warned you, slave!’ I force the ball of socks and underwear inside his mouth and then handgag him again tightly.

‘Well, I think you have to learn a lot in this scene. Chewing on your own stuff might help you!’ I take a roll of black vet wrap and wrap it around his mouth seven times, before I wrap his entire head in the vet wrap. Only his nose is free.

I have a seat left from his head, and hold my left booted leg in front of his nose. ‘Smell it, you leather creep!’ He starts to smell it and he leaves some moans. I don’t understand what he is saying but I don’t care.

I switch my leg, and force him to smell again. At the same time I start to wank his cock for a short while with my gloved hand. He must be close to an orgasm, but I deny him again.

I remove my leg and stand up and then I hear my phone is going, and see that Riley is calling me.

What does she want?
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago The scared look in his eyes, the drool from his mouth and of course his rock hard cock are priceless. He can pretend he did not like it but his body is giving me mixed signals. I start to walk around him in circles.

‘Hey what are you doing, just let me go okay. I will behave to you!’
‘Yes you said so many times you would behave but every time you don’t.’
‘Please forgive me.’

Then I handgag him tight again. ‘Look, listen to me. First of all, shut the hell up or I force your own socks into your mouth. If you keep complaining, I force your own underwear into your mouth. If you do both, you get both in your mouth, understood?’ He nods his head in yes and I remove my handgag.

I start to secure his chest to the chair, above and under. Then also his elbows and knees so he cannot go anywhere. Then I lay the chair down on the back and his head between my thighs. I start to squeeze my thighs and he is not speaking, he start to learn.

I am not sure what I am going to do, I am still scared. But also out for revenge! And this is the opportunity out of a thousand chances. I press both of my gloves hands on his mouth, so he is not able to speak at all. ‘One word, and you are in trouble okay. I am the boss. The only thing you are allowed to say is mistress to me!’

I remove one hand and start to play with his nipples again. I start with the right one, I pinch it shortly and not very mean. I do the same with the left one. Every time I switch a nipple I get a little bit harder with pinching. His teary eyes are such a reward, I don’t care what he is thinking, he should have been more careful. And that is something I need to be now, otherwise I bring myself in massive trouble.

The thoughts about that make me very excited, but also a bit nervous. Cause what if some stuff goes wrong? I don’t wanna go to jail, I don’t wanna lose Luke. I guess I already passed that station and there is no time for me to return.

I add my hand back on his mouth, and press my boots to his rock hard cock. Softly I start to rub my booted feet to his cock to tease the shit out of him. He don’t need to enjoy this but also he need a bit to enjoy this. Cause he could turn his back on me once I have the money, and then I will still be in massive trouble.

‘Look Joey, this is what we are going to do. I keep you until I have the money. After I release you you go back to normal life. Only you keep my personal slave. Otherwise I will expose you as a leather addict to the world and you know that will damage your life, your chances to get Riley back, the career of your dad and my career.’

He, distracted by the gloves on his mouth and the boots on his cock, nods his head a bit excited in yes. I do a good job, I know that for sure. But it is also a bit strange what is going on. I increase my speed of wanking a bit.

I remove both of my hands from his mouth and he keeps starring with me with this puppy eyes. I look back, and stick my tongue out. Then I stop wanking and stand up. ‘Hey you should continue I give you money!’ I don’t say anything, but I make a ball of his socks and his underwear.

First I dry his cock with it, all the pre cum is now inside his soon to be gag. Then I press it on his nose. ‘I warned you, slave!’ I force the ball of socks and underwear inside his mouth and then handgag him again tightly.

‘Well, I think you have to learn a lot in this scene. Chewing on your own stuff might help you!’ I take a roll of black vet wrap and wrap it around his mouth seven times, before I wrap his entire head in the vet wrap. Only his nose is free.

I have a seat left from his head, and hold my left booted leg in front of his nose. ‘Smell it, you leather creep!’ He starts to smell it and he leaves some moans. I don’t understand what he is saying but I don’t care.

I switch my leg, and force him to smell again. At the same time I start to wank his cock for a short while with my gloved hand. He must be close to an orgasm, but I deny him again.

I remove my leg and stand up and then I hear my phone is going, and see that Riley is calling me.

What does she want?
Going Strong as always.
She is enjoying this too after all she is going to have a personal slave.
Looking forward to see what Riley wants.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Awsm
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Mirandabound[/mention] Thanks!

I walk away from you and walk to another room where I pick up my phone.
‘Hey Riley what is going on?’
‘I saw the video, where are you two?’
‘Uhm, what do you mean?’

I get scared and shocked by that reply cause I did not expect anyone to find out it was me.
‘I recognize your figure Tamara, I recognize it out of one million people.’ Oh yeah I forget to say, the person who Riley cheated with on Joey was, it was me!

‘Yes it is me but what do you want? How did you get the video?’
‘Don’t worry about that I am at your side, but I would love to help you we can drive him crazy together. You know what I say right?!’

I giggle, laugh and then cry. She was so freaking good in bed, I miss that time but I promised to Luke to never cheat on him again. He knows, he did find out but we decided to not tell Joey. An age problem, that is how he called it. He was not even mad, he knows I love him.

He don’t know how much I love him! But also Riley is the love of my life. I think about her every day and I wished I could be with her for a longer time but that situation is complicated.

‘Okay fine, you are in. I cannot wait to see you. Please wear something what turns three people on!’
I hang up the phone and I wait for a couple of seconds before I return to Joey.

I have a seat on his lap. I go to his ear where I start to whisper in. ‘I have a surprise, a really big and unexpected surprise for you. Are you excited about that?’ He nods his head angry in no.

(Stepson view)

Wait, why is Riley calling her? In a split second I saw her name on the screen with a hearth behind it. Are you kidding me, are you freaking kidding me. This two, did they had sex? Really. Damn! That would be so hot to see.

I start to accept my situation and I get really excited about the idea of you both wearing leather or latex clothes, having sex in front of me. I am not sure if my dad would like it but who cares about that!

When Tamara returns and whisper in my ears I get really hard, I so really would love to see that. I start to leak a lot of pre-cum out of nowhere. Maybe this is not such a bad situation after all, and if I play along I might get a fun, hot and great reward!

She starts to play with my nipples, pinch them and twist them. I start to laugh, show you that I enjoy it.

(Stepmothers view)

What is going on here, why is he not complaining anymore? I know I am good in my job but this easy I did never expect to overpower him. Well boys will be boys, they get horny right away.

I have to admit the thought of Riley in this situation is also turning me on. I cannot wait, I hope she is wearing the white catsuit I once bought for her. She looks so freaking hot in it.

Her boobs are massive in that. Riley is 5 ft 7, real cup D boobs, black haired and a nice and tight ass. I think she is better in bed then Luke. But I would never tell him, or her. It is what it is, I cannot change anything about this situation anymore.

I hear knocking on the door, I go downstairs and I see Riley. I open up the door and I see her entering. I kiss her on the mouth, she is kissing me back. ‘I miss you.’ We whisper to each other.

I take her jacket off and I see she is really wearing the white catsuit. I squeeze her boobs once. I miss them. But focus, there is a hostage upstairs who we needs to punish!

We are walking or way back up, and I let you wait next to the door so Joey cannot see you right away.

‘Joey, I have a surprise for you! You will never expect who is here!’ He looks at me with excitement and I have the idea he has an idea who it is. Riley is walking into the room in her white catsuit, white tigh high booths and with gloves. Damn this girl is so hot.

‘Hi, did you miss me?’
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago @Mirandabound Thanks!

I walk away from you and walk to another room where I pick up my phone.
‘Hey Riley what is going on?’
‘I saw the video, where are you two?’
‘Uhm, what do you mean?’

I get scared and shocked by that reply cause I did not expect anyone to find out it was me.
‘I recognize your figure Tamara, I recognize it out of one million people.’ Oh yeah I forget to say, the person who Riley cheated with on Joey was, it was me!

‘Yes it is me but what do you want? How did you get the video?’
‘Don’t worry about that I am at your side, but I would love to help you we can drive him crazy together. You know what I say right?!’

I giggle, laugh and then cry. She was so freaking good in bed, I miss that time but I promised to Luke to never cheat on him again. He knows, he did find out but we decided to not tell Joey. An age problem, that is how he called it. He was not even mad, he knows I love him.

He don’t know how much I love him! But also Riley is the love of my life. I think about her every day and I wished I could be with her for a longer time but that situation is complicated.

‘Okay fine, you are in. I cannot wait to see you. Please wear something what turns three people on!’
I hang up the phone and I wait for a couple of seconds before I return to Joey.

I have a seat on his lap. I go to his ear where I start to whisper in. ‘I have a surprise, a really big and unexpected surprise for you. Are you excited about that?’ He nods his head angry in no.

(Stepson view)

Wait, why is Riley calling her? In a split second I saw her name on the screen with a hearth behind it. Are you kidding me, are you freaking kidding me. This two, did they had sex? Really. Damn! That would be so hot to see.

I start to accept my situation and I get really excited about the idea of you both wearing leather or latex clothes, having sex in front of me. I am not sure if my dad would like it but who cares about that!

When Tamara returns and whisper in my ears I get really hard, I so really would love to see that. I start to leak a lot of pre-cum out of nowhere. Maybe this is not such a bad situation after all, and if I play along I might get a fun, hot and great reward!

She starts to play with my nipples, pinch them and twist them. I start to laugh, show you that I enjoy it.

(Stepmothers view)

What is going on here, why is he not complaining anymore? I know I am good in my job but this easy I did never expect to overpower him. Well boys will be boys, they get horny right away.

I have to admit the thought of Riley in this situation is also turning me on. I cannot wait, I hope she is wearing the white catsuit I once bought for her. She looks so freaking hot in it.

Her boobs are massive in that. Riley is 5 ft 7, real cup D boobs, black haired and a nice and tight ass. I think she is better in bed then Luke. But I would never tell him, or her. It is what it is, I cannot change anything about this situation anymore.

I hear knocking on the door, I go downstairs and I see Riley. I open up the door and I see her entering. I kiss her on the mouth, she is kissing me back. ‘I miss you.’ We whisper to each other.

I take her jacket off and I see she is really wearing the white catsuit. I squeeze her boobs once. I miss them. But focus, there is a hostage upstairs who we needs to punish!

We are walking or way back up, and I let you wait next to the door so Joey cannot see you right away.

‘Joey, I have a surprise for you! You will never expect who is here!’ He looks at me with excitement and I have the idea he has an idea who it is. Riley is walking into the room in her white catsuit, white tigh high booths and with gloves. Damn this girl is so hot.

‘Hi, did you miss me?’
🥵🥵🥵
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Next chapter will be there saturday.

Glad people still like it. :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

We both slap Joey once playfully in his face. ‘Well, horny boy. Here you are. With your hot stepmom and your hot ex-girlfriend?’ We start to kiss like crazy, clearly to see that we are really in love with each other.

We both have a seat on a leg. I sit on the right leg, Riley on the left leg. Instead of looking to Joey we are looking to each other. ‘Riley. After we get the money, we can leave. And finally can be together!’ We hold each other hands and both have a teary eye.

(Stepsons view)

What the fuck are they talking about? Money, leave, is this some type of twist? It is not a fun twist to be honest, cause I did never expect these two to end up together. I could be in panic, but to be honest. This is kind of hot.

Maybe I have some luck and they take me with them as a hostage, that would be hot. Wait I have to change my way of thinking. This is not healthy. But it is so hot! So dangerous hot!

I drool through my gag. I don’t wanna show my feelings. But how am I able to hide it? These two are the girls I dream off. And then together? Well maybe I should accept the fact this is not such a bad thing after all.

(Stepmothers view)

‘I hope we get the money soon, then we can leave before Luke his birthday. Ofcourse everyone will search us, but I have a plan for us to be together, for always be together. Riley, do you say yes?’

‘Yes ofcourse! That’s my biggest wish. I love you. But you know sure we have to take him with us? For what do we need him?’

‘Well let’s not discuss there where he is with us. But we need him, we need or slave for fun!.’

Then we remove his gag. But Riley handgags him tight and I softly start to stroke his cock. We don’t say anything, but we tease him like crazy. Riley tightens her hand as I increase my speed. He is desperate, mixed emotions. He should not like this, but us two, we are to hot to handle for him. That’s one thing for sure!

‘Joey. Are you liking it, more then you willing to admit? Do you accept your new role as a slave. Or slave?’

(Stepsons view)

I nod my head in yes. Excited. This is kind of my dream, and I cannot believe this is happening to me. And my father, yeah he is always working so why should I care about him.

Maybe I miss him, but I decided. And I am a man of my word. But let me cum! I get harder and harder. The handgag gets harder and harder. This is to good to be truth.

Two hot girls in leather, with booths, and gloves. Tamara starts to talk to me. ‘But for that you have to work with us, to blackmail your father. You know your father is not such a sweet guy as he says he is, right?’

I nod my head in yes cause sometimes he can be an asshole. Specific when it is about work. He really likes to have the spotlights on him. He likes to be famous. Asshole! Or am I thinking with my cock? Who knows, who can tell me?

Tamara removes her hand. ‘Listen, you are going to behave from now on, and do what we tell you to do right?’ I nod my head. Then she starts to untie me. Then she stands up, and takes a collar and a leash.

She attach it around my neck, and I get really excited.

‘Well, pet, you should get used to it to walk on your fours!’

I get of the chair as Riley removes her hand and I go down on my fours. I start to walk. This is hot. This is really amazing. I should have been scared of this, but that is not happening right now.

Then Tamara her phone is ringing, it is dad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic