Next-door Neighbour (M+/M+) *Mini Vignette 06/03/24*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Ryan vs Prof. Dan? Who is the better Dom?

Team Ryan
39%
Team Dan
61%

Total votes: 18

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I definitely vote for one of those hunky heroes to be abducted next! It would immediately create some juicy tension, given the trio's history and jealousy amongst each other!

Also, early conspiracy theory: Dan is orchestrating all this and "kidnapped" himself to throw off suspicion...
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, since this is a Halloween Special, I'd love to see Jerome back...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool little Halloween side story
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@DuctTapeIsSilver Thanks. Hope you enjoy the following updates.

@Volobond "It's me, hi, I'm the the problem it's me." You do love putting hunks in collars, but I'm afraid Dan's not yours to have. Unless you decide to write a story for us where you kidnap him ;) then by all means. Love your work too!!

@gag1195 All three?!?! There will be no tension when all the hunks are in PERIL.... muhahaha. Clever theory, who's his collaborator then, silverfoxes can't tie then torture themselves :lol:

@blackbound I never knew Jerome left such an impact on you. Unfortunately, I don't plan to have him featured. The events of these Halloween chapters happen slightly after where we are at in the current story. The Jerome situation remains unresolved..... ;)

@harveygasson Glad you liked it :)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 6 months ago @gag1195 All three?!?! There will be no tension when all the hunks are in PERIL.... muhahaha. Clever theory, who's his collaborator then, silverfoxes can't tie then torture themselves :lol:
I mostly mean, given the history between Scott, Travis, and Alejandro, it would be easy to use that lingering tension/underlying jealousy against them and make them wonderfully paranoid! If Scott is taken first, Travis could easily blame Alejandro, and the same if Travis is taken first, accusing Alejandro of wanting Scott to himself/Travis out of the way. And if Alejandro is taken first, I can see Travis accusing Scott of doing it to have some alone time with the hunk or trying to make Travis jealous, while Scott my think Travis is trying to keep Scott and Alejandro apart!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Halloween Special II

Oops, Spidey got caught in his own web.

Amidst Dan's pained moans in the background, Scott was lying on the floor and struggling. A white band of tape covered his eyes, the thick roll it came from lay close to his head weighing down his Spiderman mask. White ropes stretched his body into the shape of an X, secured from his wrists and ankles to four eyebolts on the floor. You could see him reaching and feeling around for some knot he could undo, however, the ropes remained taut and the eyebolts were too far away from his body.

"You're going to get it when I get out of this," Scott grumbled, sensing the footsteps of his captor. Again the mysterious kidnapper uttered nothing in response to his new captive. This time he did not bother tiring his captive before gagging him, instead he crudely forced open Scott's mouth to accept a large rubber ball, sealing it in with several rounds of white tape. "Mmmmpppgggg grrrrmmmmm hlllmmmmm nggghhhhhh" Scott protested. The captor slid a gloved finger along Scott's handsome jawline before slipping his costume mask over his head, fully concealing his gag and blindfold.

No wonder they say spiders are packed full of protein.

Wide open palms whacked Scott hard on both his pectorals. "Hmmmm....hmmmmm," he grunted in reaction to both hard impacts. Despite Scott's verbal protests, his skintight bodysuit made apparent how he really felt about his predicament. As his nipples hardened and became increasingly visible under his thin lycra costume, the captor further stimulated them by flicking, pinching, and tracing them. Scott's webshooter responded in similar fashion and was straining against its lycra prison.

Hurry harder, Spidey's about to make a mess.

"Did you see what he did!" Travis rushed into the room. "AAAHHHH," Ryan and I jumped in shock, broken from our focus on Ryan's phone screen.

"What happened down there? And where is Alejandro!?" I asked. "He's the one responsible for this," Travis replied, folding his arms across his chest. "How do you know that?" Ryan asked.

"We were in the basement together, then we heard a strange noise. Next thing I know, there's a weighted net thrown over me. I hear Scott struggling as he's dragged who knows where. By the time I got myself untangled, Scott's gone and so is Alejandro. Only, I didn't hear or see him get captured or struggling at all. SO, IT'S HIM!" Travis explained, his exasperation growing as he spoke.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Alejandro said, head peaking around the door. Travis took swift action and had the smaller framed man pinned against the floor in seconds. "Stop pretending. Where are you keeping MY boyfriend?" he asked. "I don't know what you're talking about.... MPHHHHHH," Alejandro said, before Travis clamped his palm over the his mouth. "Don't test my patience. I know you couldn't wait to get your hands all over Scott again," Travis replied.

"Travis..." I started before Ryan had his own hand over my mouth. He whispered in my ear: "You don't want to interfere with Travis when he's like this. He's unstoppable, and he'll take the both of us down too if we're not careful." I gulped.

"We'll leave you to interrogate him. We'll help you to investigate the basement, he couldn't have dragged Scott that far away," Ryan said. Travis nodded simply.

"Are you sure Alejandro will be fine?" I asked. "You'll continue to see his pretty face on Instagram. The three of them have lots of unresolved sexual tension. I wouldn't be surprised if Travis was the real mastermind behind all this to begin with, it's well within his style. He just wants us out of the room so he can "punish" him. Let's go save our favourite coffee loving spider hero and beefy Santa, shall we?" Ryan said.

"Dan? Scott?" We called out loud as we walked around the basement, waiting for responding cries for help...Silence... "Strange," Ryan mused.

Bzzzzzz......

2 for 1? This is not the time for self-sabotage.

"Mmmppphhhhh mmppphhgggghhh," came grunts from two distinct men. "Noo. It can't be," I gasped. Then the video displayed the two strictly hogtied lycra-clad victims. Superman was effectively roped, his head strapped into a full head harness with built in ballgag and leather blindfold. Venom, who was still struggling vigorously beside Superman, was similarly bound, and gagged in a way which almost mirrored the earlier captured Spiderman but for the black coloured tape instead of white. The captor ruffled Travis' hair then slipped his costume mask over his head, completing his bondage.

Scared now cowboys?

"Ryan..." I grasped my boyfriend's hand.

Surrender yourselves in the study. Things will only get worse for the both of you if you refuse to follow instructions. Think wisely.

"Fuck me," Ryan said simply.

Hope you enjoyed reading Halloween Special part II!! Who's the big baddie now? What's going to happen next? What should Ryan and Jason do? Comment below :)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Refuse! Don't walk into the trap! Keep looking for your friends! I'm certain nothing terrible will happen if you ignore the instructions! Can't wait to find out who is behind this plot!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Send one but not the other! Ryan is the obvious one to give himself up because who would suspect Jason of being capable of an ambush???

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@gag1195 What's the worse that can happen? Captured by a mystery kidnapper, ppffftttt, almost sounds desirable :lol:

@Volobond Interesting plan! Jason successfully ambushes the mystery villain who has taken down all of our muscle hunks ;) Disarm him with powers of seduction

DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

gag1195 wrote: 5 months ago Refuse! Don't walk into the trap! Keep looking for your friends! I'm certain nothing terrible will happen if you ignore the instructions! Can't wait to find out who is behind this plot!
NOPE. I would be getting the hell out of there and fleeing out of that house before I was next! Hahahaaha.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 5 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 5 months ago Refuse! Don't walk into the trap! Keep looking for your friends! I'm certain nothing terrible will happen if you ignore the instructions! Can't wait to find out who is behind this plot!
NOPE. I would be getting the hell out of there and fleeing out of that house before I was next! Hahahaaha.
The time to flee was about 3 kidnappings ago! It's too late now! They must see it through! They must keep hunting for their captured comrades and either free them... or join them...!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh man I don't know! I'll just let myself be surprised.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@DuctTapeIsSilver Who would save our poor captured men then... trapped in a horror mansion.

@blackbound I hope the surprise is worth it. But don't forget all the brownie points you'd get from successfully predicting/ guessing at random the final ending

DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

That’s their problem. Hahahaha.
Guardianbound wrote: 5 months ago @DuctTapeIsSilver Who would save our poor captured men then... trapped in a horror mansion.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Halloween Special III

"Looks like we're the only ones left," I said. "I wonder who it is then," Ryan rubbed his chin, tapping his cowboy boots as he ran through the possibilities. "I see the wheels in your head turning," I said. "You're getting better at reading me aren't ya," Ryan scooped me into his arms, "I have a plan...."

We went up to an eerily empty study, Alejandro and Travis had been taken to some other holding area. Bondage materials were neatly arranged on the table in front of us. "This is how they intend for us to surrender then. Go ahead and tie me up first jase," Ryan said. "You sure?" I asked. "There's no one else I'd rather be tied up by," Ryan said, pecking me on the lips.

I had my taller boyfriend kneel in front of me, his wrists crossed behind his back. I utilised the bandana around his neck as a cleave gag, keeping this in with several revolutions of silver duct tape. I then secured his legs with black cotton ropes, going over his leather boots around his ankles, as well as under his heels. Next came his wrists, which I hastily cinched with a quick release knot. "Try struggling," I said. "Mmhhmmm grmmmmm," Ryan shifted around in his kneeling position.

"Good luck," I whispered before kissing him over his gagged lips. I quickly gagged myself similarly before roping my legs and handcuffing my wrists behind my back. All we could do now was wait.

"Ho ho ho," I heard a hearty chuckle. "Hhhmmmm!" We grunted into our gags. "Yes it's me, who else could it be?" said the deep sexy voice of my hunky professor. Dan swaggered into the room and in a few paces stood in front of our kneeling forms. "Were you scared Jason boi," he smirked, ruffling my hair as he squat down to examine our bonds.

Ryan sprang his trap. One tug and my knot worked just as intended, freeing his hands so he could tackle Dan, and successfully wrestle him into a chokehold.

"HA, I was right about you," all of sudden, there was a second man in the room, who looked vaguely like someone I knew, only older. He came to Dan's aid, swiftly overpowering my boyfriend and roping his hands behind his back again, this time reinforcing his bonds with a strict hogtie.

"MMMmmHHHmMMMm!" Ryan cursed loudly. "Thanks," Dan said. "No problem. It's just like the old times Danny boi," the middle aged man said. DANNY BOI?!?! "I've changed since we last met, Michael. Bois usually call me Daddy now," Dan said.

"Are you sure about that?" Michael laughed, in the blink of an eye he had the larger sized Dan's left arm twisted painfully behind his back. "A short while ago, I had you blindfolded and gagged, writhing and moaning while your tits were zapped, begging for mercy," Michael said. "Mercy... mhhmmm," Dan chuckled as Michael smothered him with his palm.

Michael eventually released Dan, "I'll leave you to it. The fun part's over for me," Michael said. "See you again soon. Thanks for your help," Dan leaned forward.....

"Uh uh, save that for all the bois currently locked up in your house. And spare me all the gory details later. Goodnight Dan," Michael said.

Dan carried us back to where he was keeping Scott, Travis and Alejandro, dropping the both of us to complete his Halloween pentagram of bondage. "Let's play a Game shall we?" Dan said, overpowering our muffled complaints with sinister laughter.

Dan went around to each of us to expose and stroke our members, attaching a vibrating bullet at the base of our cocks to maintain our erections. "Each of you are at the lowest most tortuous setting, but if you want to cum, you have to play, and win. Lose and I'll cage your cocks till Christmas hahaha. Your freedoms will make perfect little presents. Muhahahhaha," Dan beamed as he began explaining our torture.

"All up for playing?" Dan asked. "Mmhhhh ghhhhhn nnghhhhj!"

"What an enthusiastic response! And I haven't even explained the rules yet." Dan said.

"I'll think of a number from 1 to 10. I'll starting counting upwards and you'll have to grunt to select that number, guess correctly and you win. Simple. Let's start... 1...." .... " 2...., alright you all lose, the number was 1 all along muahahahahaha."

"Mmmnnghhhhhb NnnGGGgHHhOOoOO FMmMMM pHhHHUUuUUU!!!"

We were edged throughout the night with those vibrating bullets. No one came. But as promised, everyone left with chastity cages.

I can't wait for my Christmas present from Santa.

THE END of the Halloween Special
Last edited by Guardianbound 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

We should have known that Dan would know Mr. Hunt! But I'm glad Santa ended up back on top by the end of the night!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

gag1195 wrote: 6 months ago Also, early conspiracy theory: Dan is orchestrating all this and "kidnapped" himself to throw off suspicion...
I definitely called it! But still, it was a nice twist to include Mr. Hunt! It's a shame the boys didn't succeed and ended up with tricks instead of treats! I know Dan has Christmas plans for his many packages, but I suspect that Ryan and Scott, but the others as well, will most likely have some Thanksgiving plans, the early opening of gifts, and some good ole stuffing!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@Volobond It's a small small world of kinky hunks ;) I couldn't let go of the mini backstory between a young hunky (Travis-like) Mr Hunt and a twinky PhD candidate Dan. I'm sure they got into lots of tie-ups together, but I'm not sure if there was anything else there if you know what I mean.

@gag1195 You sure did call it, almost a bullseye. Ah but I'm sure Mr Hunt is keeping his two sons under a tight leash! But who's getting stuffed? No one out foxes the Silverfox, well maybe Mr Hunt. :lol:

Thanks everyone for reading NDN over all this time. I hope to continue adding to the adventures of these characters in the future. Love reading all your feedback and ideas in the comments.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 5 months ago @gag1195 You sure did call it, almost a bullseye. Ah but I'm sure Mr Hunt is keeping his two sons under a tight leash! But who's getting stuffed? No one out foxes the Silverfox, well maybe Mr Hunt. :lol:
Don't need to outfox the silverfox, just need to overpower him! Ryan, Scott, Travis, Alejandro, and Jason all combined stand a pretty good chance of just brute forcing Dan into submission, at least long enough to try and find the key. Now, where the key is and how to get it, that's where Dan's diabolical cleverness will shine! It's a shame he'll be bound and gagged and held tightly by these strong, determined lads!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely loved this side story! Definitely looking forward to the next part of the main story but also thrilled to read about their future Christmas adventures
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

@harveygasson And finally I've sat myself down to write the next chapter. Hope you enjoy the read my friend :D

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 32

Ryan

Jason made it too easy to get loose, so I had to. Do not give me that face. Try being on the receiving end of your twinky docile sub turned evil genius dom. All is fun and good, however, there has to be a limit to how long the tables can be turned since I am still a Dom after all. Besides, I would very nuch like to have the chance to have Jason, Scott, Travis, and most especially dear Silverfox Prof. Dan all firmly under my control. One more excuse, if Jason wants to be to become a better dom, he has got to learn to keep his subs under tight wraps. It is not my fault he offered a window of opportunity. It's my turn now boys!

Jason's first mistake was allowing our hands to be bound in front of our bodies. Completing a full workout with our fingers curled up in fist mitts is frustrating and tiring no doubt, yet the consequence of that is whole bodies slick with sweat; sweat that will aid us in slipping those fist mitts off our hands.

The next step in my successful escape involved avoiding Jason's attention. This was easily accomplished because the boi was heavily occupied "milking his muscle bulls". Therefore, I had enough time to slip my mitts off, free my hands, finally remove my blindfold, then strip myself of my remaining restraints without drawing the attention of Jason.

Where do I find my erstwhile captor once I was completely free from bondage? Curled up on the back of Prof Dan with his hands jerking the professor off, whispering what must be devious taunts into his ears. Dan was moaning, panting, and shivering, all while trying to hold his plank position as well as keeping his cum in his balls. A torture I enjoyed watching, but unfortunately had to interrupt. I can do torture far better than that anyway.

Reusing the gear used on me, I very quickly have Jason gagged, blindfolded, and bound in my arms. My poor boyfriend seems to suffer the biggest shock in his life, and cries out loudly for help and struggles vigorously, which causes the other guys to become antsy as well. "It's me guys, you can all calm down," I say. "Especially you Jase, I'm sorry to have made you so scared," I whisper, leaning down to kiss him.

"Mmmhmmmmmhhhghh," Jason's writhing continues but at a lower intensity. Weird. I flip him round and push his lycra hooded nose towards my sweaty chest. "It's okay Jason, I thought you'd enjoy a little surprise reversal," I say, slowing patting his head. Jason pushes his nose deep into the centre of my chest and takes slow long breaths. "Mmmghhhh," he begins to moan sweetly. "Do you want me to untie you?" I ask. "Nnghhhh nghhhh. Lllluuuvvvv phhuuuu Ryyyynnn," he mutters through his gag. I guess I am good to go then.

*knuckle crack* "I am excited bois, are you?" I ask. You can imagine the mixture of moans I receive.

Dan's basement dungeon is a Dom's heaven. This place has everything. Saran wrap as a first layer. Check. Rolls of the highest quality duct tape to completely mummify a few beefy hunks. Check. Leather sleepsacks as a final encasing layer. Check. But that's only for Scott and Travis. I want to make sure they are nice and secure so I can pay special attention to you know who. "I'm going to allow the both of you to choose your gags," I say, politely stepping between the couple who were currently trading air kisses as they laid side by side. "Anything?" Travis asks. "Dan has got you covered," I reply. "I want Travis' used briefs in my mouth," Scott says. "I want Scott's, then seal both of our gags with tape. Blindfolds too," Travis says. "Fine, there's a price to pay for making me hunt around the mansion for them though," I reply, swiftly slapping quick strips of tape over their mouths before I go searching for some dirty laundry.

I returned to the both of them moaning sweetly to one another. "Seriously, the two of you should get married already!" I rip my temporary gag off Scott.

"Oowww!"
"Did I tear off a few hairs? Open up and shut up," I force the dirty briefs deep into his mouth, making sure to tuck all of the corners in. I then wrap his head with saran wrap and mummify this remaining part of his body with duct tape. Doing the same with Travis, I now have two fully taped hunks side by side in sleepsacks, with only their cute fleshy noses left exposed. We have got to fix that. Two gasmasks are called for, with breathing hoses that will connect together at a T-junction and lead jointly to a bottle containing by own sweaty, nasty underwear. "There we go. Suck on your boyfriend's underwear. Share your precious air too. However, every lungful of air will be tainted with the scent of my crotch sweat and piss. I made sure to dry myself off after Jason's intense workout with that. "Mmmmghhhh mmmggghhhhh," Scott manages to let out a weak protest, beginning to wriggle uncomfortably in his layers of bondage. "One last thing before I leave the two of you to it," I whip out two vibrating wands, positioning them over the growing hardness I feel underneath their sleepsacks. Taping them in place, I leave the pair to struggle, knowing the vibrations will be attenuated by the several layers between the wands and their cocks to be enough to keep them horny yet insufficient to get them off. Now, off two my other two charges.

Charges who were patiently waiting for me in their cages. "Are you alright jase?" I ask, fitting my hand through the vertical bars of Jason's cage. "Mmmmhmmm," he nods, shifting forward to rub his face on my hand. "Good boi. Watch and learn alright, I'm about to have my way with Prof Dan," I say ruffling my boyfriend's hair.

I had locked Jason in a cage where he could comfortably sit cross-legged with his hands cuffed behind his back and a penis shaped plug gag stuffed in his mouth. The sexy Silverfox on the other hand, I saw little reason to be merciful.

Soon after my escape I walked up to an exhausted Dan and crouched over him. "You know you're fucked now don't you," I said, pulling up the lycra hood over his mouth. I ungagged him then clamped my palm over his mouth. "Mmmghhh fmffmmmmm phhhuuuu," he grunted deeply. "Oh yeah, that penis shaped gag Jason was using on you is too small in my books, not when I'm going to train you up to take cocks as large as Travis'. Open up Danny," I said as I squeezed his nostrils shut, knowing the high level of resistance I was about to experience. "Mmmgghhhh nnnghhhhh," Dan struggled, still, I managed to get his menacing inflatable gag fully in his mouth. There was a silicone component which formed a tight mouth guard like seal in his mouth combined with an inflatable cock shaped bit to force down his tongue and prevent any further speech. I sensed minor panic spreading across his body as he realised the gag I had just secured in his mouth; which I confirmed by giving the inflator bulb a few good squeezes.

I kept the mitts on, except I retied Dan's hands behind his back. Additional ropes were added around his chest, above and below the biceps, and his legs. Dan was then hogtied and forced into a back-breaking arch. This was all done on a sliding platform which allowed me to push him into the cage which he is currently locked in.

"Ready for our fun Dan?" I ask, rattling the cage to taunt him. "Grmmm grmmmmm," he growls. "Is that what the Silverfox says?" I mock.

"Mgghmmmm mmghhhgh," Dan grunts as I pull him out from his cage. I release his ankles from the hogtie, only so I can gain access to his muscular and tight tush. I sit on his back then slowly tease his hole. "Has our earlier game with butt plugs stretched you out?" I whisper, sliding one finger in. "Grmmm pphmmm mmghhhh," he writhes under me. "Who do you think fucks Jason better, me or you?" I reach around and grasp his growing erection (so he does enjoy this), whilst continuing to finger him. "How about you inform me after I've fucked you?" I slide a second finger in, simultaneously increasing my pace. "Mmmghhhmmmm mppphmmmm nnngoooll," I hear more violent protests. "When is the last time you've bottomed? For a student at your university no less?" I match menacing growl with menacing growl.

Removing my fingers, I ready myself by sliding my cock in between Dan's sizable mounds. "When you're done grunt three times and I'll deflate your gag. I want you to say 'I'm your bitch Ryan'. I've the stamina of a college jock running on half empty balls, you know I won't stop till you give me exactly what I want," I give my instructions slowly and carefully as I lube and rubber up.

"Let's begin shall we?"
"Nnnnngghhh mmmgggg fkkkkkk fkkkkkk "Well, let's at least make it a good show for my boyfriend."

Happy Holidays and New Year's to all my readers!!
Last edited by Guardianbound 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It was Ryan, the whole time! Kind of a relief but also not so great considering Jerome is pretty handy with that chloroform. Maybe he'll just snatch Ryan and leave the others to their inescapable predicaments.

A wonderful holiday gift to us all! I loved the creative bondage and activities, as always, and it's always fun to see Professor Silverfox and Ryan continue their rivalry.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Super-hot ending! Happy holidays to you as well.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

As much as I love to see Jason in control, it is refreshing to have brash and confident Ryan back in control after so long restrained. And the wonderful humiliation of Dan is even better!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic