CAPTURED BY OUR MAID - F/M, ?/F - EPILOGUE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Dying to hear last 5a.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Oh wow!!! Why did I ever question the need to have a maid??? I guess they’re not all like Elsa, though
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Your way of elling this story reminds me of Sherezade in 1001 Arabian Nights!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for your wonderful comments. :D

Thanks [mention]Trickster[/mention] for the high praise? I am honored.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Fantastic story! I hope to see the next last soon
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Bedroom Bound

With my wrists still tied behind me, Elsa took a large and thick towel to dry me off. The fluffy towel felt wonderful especially when wielded by a naked and sexy woman. When she dried me between my legs, I couldn’t help groaning and my cock started to come to attention again.

Finally, I was dried off and Elsa did likewise, doing it slowly and turning around so I could be treated to her wonderful and naked body. Her smooth brown body shone with an unearthly sheen when she finished and she tossed the towel to the floor.

“I am glad to see that you enjoyed that!” she said pointing with her lips to my awakened manhood.

“Now, march! Off to the bedroom for you!” she commanded. Meekly, I obeyed. She made me sit down on the bed in front of the full-length mirror. Seeing myself naked, bound and gagged was an additional turn-on.

She settled in behind me on the bed and hugged me close. I could feel her soft breasts and hard nipples poking my bare back.

Her hands caressed my naked torso and she crooned in my ear, “You look so nice when you’re naked and tied up, boy! There’s so much I’d like to do with you!” She nibbled my earlobes and sides of my neck. I moaned in pleasure.

Her hands and arms continued to caress my bare front and I writhed on the bed. I writhed against her nakedness, reveling in her scent and softness. She then draped her legs over my thighs and pulled my legs part, putting my crotch on display.

“Spread those lovely legs of yours, my dear boy!” she ordered. I watched in the mirror as her brown legs pulled my pale legs apart. Her long gams served as a form of bondage on my bare legs and I accepted it with great relish. With my hands out of the way, she fondled my exposed cock and balls.

“I hope you are enjoying yourself, Ed! Because I love to see you with your legs wide apart!” she exclaimed as she continued to fondle me. My cock was again becoming hard and I wondered if she would give me a handjob this time.

She kept up the edging and fondling for some time, stopping well before I could think of cumming. Then, to my surprise, she stopped and hopped off the bed. I grumbled my protest, but she put two fingers to my gagged lips.

“Relax, my dear boy toy! Just enjoy the ride!” she admonished me. She then pushed me onto the bed and lifted my legs so I lay fully on the bed. She pushed me to the center of the bed and started roping my ankles separately. Each leg was taken to opposite corners of the bed so I lay, with my legs wide apart, my cock displayed and vulnerable.

My wrists were then released only to be re-tied to the other corners of the bed so I lay spreadeagled and helpless on the bed. She went off to retrieve something from the bathroom. She then removed my gag but covered my mouth with one hand while she displayed with the other hand the panties that she had discarded in the bathroom.

“Open!” she commanded and I mutely complied. She stuffed the panties into my mouth before re-applying the gag. My mouth was now stuffed with her panties making speech almost impossible. I tasted her panties in my mouth and instead of being revolted, I accepted it gladly as part of my captivity.

Elsa then stood, hand combing her long wavy hair. She flaunted her body shamelessly and swayed her hips sexily as she walked around the bed.

“You like what you see Ed?” she taunted and I nodded in reply.

“Good, because you need to cool off before I do more things to you,” she said as she walked away and out of the room. I protested through the gag and pulled at my bonds. It was no use for I remained a helpless prisoner.

I was left there for a while contemplating my nude and helpless body. I wished I had a mirror on the ceiling so I could see myself bound fully spread on the bed. I was growing impatient and harder as the minutes passed.

Finally, Elsa returned. She was still naked. Her hair was brushed and bound up in a high ponytail. She had put on makeup, enhancing her beauty. Her lips were red with lipstick. I could also smell her wonderful perfume.

Elsa then straddled me and said, “Ok, Ed. You are tied up and helpless and I think I will make use of that lovely body of yours, especially that cock,” she fondled my stiffening manhood, eliciting a squirm from me.

“I’m not a virgin, Ed, but I’d like to offer you a gift. This!” she said as she pointed at her neatly trimmed pussy. I stared at her nakedness and nodded slowly, accepting this great gift.

“But first, we need to prepare you!” she said as she moved down the bed to grasp my cock. She rubbed and stroked my cock until I was hard. She then took me into her mouth. She licked and sucked pulling me into a higher state of ecstasy. However, I found that I could not climax with my legs spread wide.

“You can’t cum, Ed. Not with your legs spread wide like that! So I get to keep you on the edge for a looong time!” she announced.

Elsa then proceeded to torture my naked body. She used her hands and mouth to tickle, caress and fondle me until I thought that I would go mad. My very hard cock badly needed relief.

Finally, she noticed my plight as I lay trembling with mad desire.

She put a finger to my gagged mouth and softly said, “Sssh pretty boy! Let auntie Elsa take care of you!”

She reached out to the side table and fetched a condom. She unsealed it and expertly put it on my cock. I watched with fascination as it was the first time my cock had been thus sheathed. Elsa then positioned herself carefully and slowly impaled herself on my iron-hard manhood.

“Ooooh! That feels so good! Does it feel good, Ed?” she asked but I was too busy savouring the velvety sensation of her warm slit engulfing my cock. She slowly moved up and down, moaning sexily as she took advantage of me. I thrust my hips in time with hers and we were both groaning now in tremendous passion.

Elsa then got off me but only to untie my legs so I could bring my legs together. She placed herself on my cock again and pumped. We got into a rhythm again and our cries rose in crescendo. My climax came upon me suddenly and I gave out a muffled groan as I came. This was soon followed by Elsa’s loud groan as her own orgasms hit her.

Elsa slowly collapsed onto me and we lay together on the bed. She draped one arm and leg over me and we were both soon asleep.

----

(Months later)

Elsa hummed a happy tune as she washed the dishes. She had prepared a sumptuous breakfast thus putting Ed in a very good mood for that day. She stood at the sink wearing skimpy gym shorts and a cropped tank top.

She was likewise happy since she was looking forward to a long 3-day weekend of tie up fun with Ed. Just thinking of ways to tie him up was making her horny and wet.

As she put away the last of the dishes and was wiping her hands on a dishcloth, an arm snaked around her pinning her arms to her sides. A hand also covered her mouth to stifle any scream for help.

“Relax, babe! Time to have some fun with you!” whispered the voice in her ear.

----

to be continued?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I am on the edge myself! I can’t wait for this turn-about to manifest itself!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Definitely continue!!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Epilogue – Turnaround

Elsa sat on the couch patiently and meekly. She was blindfolded. Her wrists and elbows had already been firmly tied behind her. Rope was being passed over and under her breasts, framing them nicely. She had chosen not to wear a bra that morning so her nipples were very much in evidence through her thin crop top. Her captor knotted off her chest harness and paused to softly fondle her lovely breasts. She moaned softly but made no move to avoid the hands that groped her.

She then felt her legs being pushed together and tied at the ankles. More rope was applied several inches above her knees. She was certainly not running off, but escape was the farthest thing from her mind.

The hands were back but this time to caress her bare legs. She heard a soft comment, “Hummm, yes, very nice indeed!”

And then, her blindfold was removed and she beheld her captor at last. She was surprised and not surprised, for Ed stood in front of her with his hands crossed in front of him and contemplating her closely.

“Hiya, Elsa! You look so good tied up like that! After all this time, I got curious…what would it be like to do the tying? It actually feels exciting!” said Ed.

He continued and sat beside his bound captive, “But I will not force you to do something that you don’t like. Just say so and I will free you. What do you say?”

Elsa looked at Ed for a few moments and responded, “My safeword is red. If I can’t say it, I will snap my fingers three times. And…” Ed waited patiently.

“Why did you take so long?”

Ed smiled and embraced the helpless maid. This was going to be the coolest 3-day weekend ever!

------

I think this story is due for a sequel! Wouldn't you agree? :D
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I would love to see a sequel with the roles reversed!
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Love the story!! Couldn't agree more about that sequel though :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hi everyone!

You can check out the sequel to this story at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... f12ba798d1.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Can't wait for ed kidnapped by his captor
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Mirandabound wrote: 2 years ago Can't wait for ed kidnapped by his captor
You can check out the sequel at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... f12ba798d1.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic