CAPTURED BY OUR MAID - F/M, ?/F - EPILOGUE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

CAPTURED BY OUR MAID - F/M, ?/F - EPILOGUE

Post by Switcher1313 »

CAPTURED BY OUR MAID

Hi! My name is Edwin Reyes. I’m 19 years old, college freshman, scholar, bookworm and homebody. I’m not what you’d call a college jock. In fact, I have a slight build. People tell me I have the boy-next-door looks. I’m a whiz in the classroom but I have few friends and if I’m not studying, I’d rather bury my nose in a good book.

Our family is what you’d call affluent. Dad works in a bank and my mom is a pediatrician. We live in a nice 3-story house in an exclusive subdivision. I like to spend my time in my room, watching Netflix or surfing the net.

Right now, I am in my room, but doing none of my usual stuff. Instead, I am completely naked, with my wrists and ankles tied to the corners of my bed with soft white cotton rope. My mouth is stuffed with a pair of nylon panties. A length of cloth is tied around my head to keep the wad in my mouth.

I look down at my thin body and check out my helplessness. My pale white body is fully on display. My legs are smooth and hairless. They say that my legs are better than some girls’. My cock is hard and badly needing relief, but this is denied me. My captor spent considerable time and effort binding me to the bed.

Worse, my jailer spent time teasing my naked manhood, making it very hard. And I allowed her to do all this to me.

Her? Yes, my captor is a woman. Our family maid tied me up.

Let me tell you how all this started….
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great beginning! Looking forward to chapter two. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It sounds a really great story.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

It sounds a really great story.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

One of the best starts ever!!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 1 – How It All Started

Ever since I can remember, I’ve always had a fascination for tie up games. As a child, I experienced being tied up when playing with other boys. Being smaller and thinner than most of them, I spent a good portion of time becoming the victim of the various games we would play.

I remember being tied to a tree as a prisoner of the Indians. I’ve been tied spreadeagle between two trees as a prisoner of war. Even my older cousin hogtied me with a cloth sash in my bedroom. I’ve always experienced a thrill at being tied or restrained in some way. As I grew older and the other boys went on to other things, I still relished the feeling of being helplessly bound.

This is where I learned to indulge in self-bondage. When we moved away from our old neighborhood into our new home, I would spend lots of time in my room studying. Late at night, when I knew my parents were sleeping, I would tie myself up. I managed to secretly amass a collection of rope, cloth strips and tape to use in my solo adventures.

When I was 15, our new maid came into our lives.

Her name was Elsa. She was 23 years old, tall and had lovely dark brown skin. While her face was rather plain, she had a wonderful smile and a shapely body. She would wear the required blue maid’s uniform. Eventually, I noticed that her skirt was a trifle shorter than those of our previous maid’s. She had attractive and long legs and she would walk with a graceful and sensual gait.

She discovered my little secret one weekend when dad was on a business trip and mom was attending a convention. I had tied my legs together at ankles and above the knees and was about to tie my wrists together when she entered the room bringing me a glass of milk and cookies.

I sat on the bed looking surprised and embarrassed.

“What are you doing, Ed?” she asked, “Are you tying yourself up?”

All I could say was “Well, I…that is…I mean…”

Elsa smiled then and sat beside me and stroked my hair, saying, “Be honest now. You like being tied up, right?”

“I…yes,” I answered looking downright embarrassed, blushing redly.

“Hey! It’s ok! I can dig what you’re doing,” she assured me.

“Sure! I used to get tied up by my former boss’ kid. I know how exciting it can be. But it can be lonely and dangerous when you do it by yourself,” she admonished me.

I looked down quietly fidgeting with the rope that I held in my hands.

“If you like, I can tie you up. That way, I can make sure you’d be safe,” she said with a smile.

“You would? I mean, would you…?” I stuttered.

“My pleasure! Now, let’s see. Your legs are already tied up so…” she twirled her finger in a circle and I turned around and she pulled me arms behind me before binding my wrists together. I felt her wrap the rope many times around my wrists before cinching it off. I was now truly tied up.

“How does that feel? Is it ok?” she asked.

“It’s snug, but not painful,” I answered.

“It shouldn’t be if done properly. Now, I’ll give you time to yourself and I’ll be back to untie you in half an hour,” she said as she rose.

And then, she paused and looked over her shoulder saying, “Or, if you can’t get out in 30 minutes, I will tie you tighter! Deal?”

I looked up at her, the excitement building in my chest and groin. I answered, “Deal!”

----

I struggled valiantly with my bonds. Part of me tried to escape but part of me wanted to remain tied up, curious to see how else Elsa would tie me up.

Finally, the half-hour was up and all I did was to slightly loosen the ropes on my legs.

Elsa came in shaking her head, “Well! Looks like you didn’t try hard enough! Now you get to pay the price!” she said.

She went to me and retied my legs making sure they were properly tied.

“You’ve got nice legs, Ed! So white and smooth! Not like other boys,” she remarked as she caressed my bare legs. All I had on were gym shorts and a tank top. I could feel myself getting hard as she caressed my legs.

“But since, you couldn’t escape…” she said as she took a long strip of cloth and gagged me with it. She pushed me onto my stomach and proceeded to tie my ankles to my wrists using another length of rope.

Needless to say, I couldn’t escape my hogtie. And this proved only the first of many tie up games between me and the maid.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this!
Last edited by Canuck100 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great story! More, please. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you all for reading. :D It'll get steamier, I promise.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A fine introduction. There is something I like about men willingly tied up by older women.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great start. Always thought being tied by the maid was hot.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Things Heat Up

From that point on, Elsa would tie me up on a regular basis. When I knew my parents would be out of the house, I would give her what became our code phrase, “I need you up here Elsa!” She would then go up to my room and bind me into helplessness.

My usual attire around the house would be shorts and a tank top and I’d find myself bound in these. One summer, it was hot and I had just taken off my shirt before summoning her so I got tied up topless for the first time. It was a novel experience for me because it meant that I felt more of the ropes on my skin.

Just before I turned 18, Elsa roped me while I was wearing nothing but my boxers. I asked to be tied in front of the TV so I could watch an afternoon show for an hour. My arms were draped over the chair back before being tied palm-to-palm. More rope encircled my bare torso and as the ropes tweaked my nipples, I could feel an undeniable tingle between my legs. She bound my legs together at the ankles and just above my knees. By that time, there was no denying the bulge in my crotch. The tie up game had become a sexual thrill for me, especially when Elsa was doing it.

Elsa discretely did not comment on this at first although she did ask me one time if the ropes were a trifle snug as the briefs I was wearing at that time seemed to grow tighter as she progressively rendered me helpless.

Finally, after my 18th birthday, my parents were once again away over the weekend. I was surprised when Elsa presented me with a gift-wrapped package.

She simply said, “Happy Birthday Ed! Hope you like it!” And then she walked away.

I wasted no time running up to my room and ripping open the wrapping paper. It was a set of three thong briefs! They came in red, blue and white. I chose the red one and put it on, marveling at how well they fit me. I then had an idea and uttered the fateful words, “I NEED YOU UP HERE ELSA!”

I faced the door with my arms akimbo when she entered. She smiled and whistled as I stood there clad only in my briefs.

“You look lovely in those briefs, Ed!” she exclaimed, “So you want to be tied in them?”

I hopped on the bed and lay down, saying, “Yes, please. Capture me in your ropes!” I couldn’t see the wide grin on Elsa’s face as she took a length of rope and turned me facedown before binding my wrists together. More rope went around my arms fully immobilizing my upper body.

She sorted out the next lengths of rope and some of them landed on my exposed butt. I started and looked at her. She merely said, “Oh, I’m sorry! Did that hit you?” Then she softly caressed the area that was struck with the errant strand. That touch sent tingles of pleasure up and down my spine right down to my crotch.

She then completed her task of rendering me helpless by binding my ankles, calves and thighs together. She turned me over on my back and I beheld my almost nude body restrained by cords that were so lovingly tied by our maid.

I also noticed the significant bulge my cock was making through the nylon briefs.

“You look so lovely dressed like that…and tied like that!” she chuckled. I chuckled along with her. She idly put her hand on my bare legs and started caressing up and down.

The sight of those soft brown hands touching my pale legs made my already hard manhood quiver with a life of their own.

Quietly and shyly, Elsa asked, “Ed, do you like me touching you?”

I looked her in the eye and calmly answered, “Yes.”

“Would you like me touch you some more?” she asked. I nodded dumbly.

“Oops, I almost forgot!” she exclaimed as she took up the long cloth strip and gagged me with it. Then, she resumed caressing my exposed body using her fingers. I closed my eyes and savoured the loving caresses.

And then I shrieked! Elsa dug her fingers into my sides and began tickling me. I squirmed on the bed but there was no escaping those fingers. Then she switched her attack to my thighs, legs and soles. By now, I was laughing hysterically and begging her to stop.

After many long minutes, she relented and smoothed my rumpled hair. Her hands then resumed their exploration of my now slightly sweaty body.

Then, another tickle attack! This went on for some time before she let me catch my breath.

“Oooh, you are enjoying this!” she remarked as she pointed to my raging hard-on beneath the soft nylon of the briefs.

“I think I’ll let you cool down a bit. I got to finish some chores, but I will be back,” she said as she rose and went to the door.

I spent that afternoon being touched and tickled and it was an incredible experience!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I love tickling a helpless tied up man, but if it were me I’d just have to spank that little bottom too.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wow! I need Elsa, too. :!:
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Those were two amazing chapters. Ed has it great!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – On the Edge

There was a time that dad and mom were having problems in their relationship so mom decided to go back to her home province for a while. This caused me considerable worry, but throughout this family crisis, Elsa became my source of comfort, She assured me that couples went through this phase and they would work things out. True enough, mom and dad reconciled and this renewed my enthusiasm for my studies and my life in general.

It was also during this time, that Elsa brought me to another level of excitement.

I was wearing my usual tight-fitting thongs (the blue one I believe). It was a hot and humid night so Elsa brought me to the roof deck. Our house was, fortunately, higher than any other nearby structure so there was little chance anyone could see our little escapade. It was a hot and humid night and she had turned off the lights on top of the house. My wrists had been roped behind my back and she had fashioned a rope halter around my neck. Like any good prisoner, my mouth was also cleave gagged.

As we went up the stairs, I was treated to a tremendous view of Elsa’s legs and butt. She had doffed her maid’s uniform (I told her I wanted her to be more comfortable when we were the only ones in the house) in favor of denim shorts and a tank top. I marveled at the shapeliness of her lovely brown legs. Her thigh and calf muscles flexed as she went up the stairs and it was hard to keep my balance not only because I was bound but also because I was distracted by her womanly assets.

Finally, we reached the roof and in the moonlit darkness, I was made to stand against a cement post. My wrists were tied behind the pillar and more rope was wound around my chest and arms. My waist and thighs were also bound. Finally, she tied my ankles together and then to the pillar. I was thus rendered very helpless, looking like I was a part of the pillar.

Elsa took a chair and sat across me looking at my exposed body, now lit by the full moon. I struggled and she smiled as she stared intently at me.

I must’ve been a sight to behold because she hardly blinked as she looked at me.

Finally, she spoke up, “You look so beautiful and sexy tied up like that in those thongs!” I stopped writhing and looked at her, My chest was heaving and my boner was very much in evidence even in the moon-dappled darkness.

She stood up and stood very close in front of me. Her hands found my helpless torso and I braced myself for the tickling that would follow. I also dreaded that someone would hear my desperate laughter. But she did not tickle me. Her hands stroked my bare skin with soft and tender touches.

“Do you like me touching you like this?” she asked as she continued to handle my body. I nodded and mumbled an affirmative reply.

By now, her hands had reached my waist and my hips and I felt an incredible thrill as her hands came in close proximity to my maleness that was covered by the thin nylon that I wore. She squatted down and began stroking my naked legs and worked her way back up. I felt like an idol being worshipped by a devout follower.

She then stood even closer. I could feel her breath caress my face. I could feel her nipples poking through her tank top. She wasn’t wearing a bra! Her smooth thighs contacted mine and I could feel the electricity crackling between our bodies.

Then slowly, her hand descended to grope my engorged cock. Her palm and fingers rubbed through the nylon and I moaned.

She again asked, “Do you like Elsa touching you like this…and here?” She emphasized her question with a light squeeze of my cock and balls. I nodded again in agreement.

And then, she abruptly stepped away. I squirmed begging for more, but she waggled a finger at me and said, “Now, now my dear boy. You’ll just have to cool down a bit.” She then walked away through the door, back downstairs.

I groaned loudly, willing her to come back and tried to break my bonds, but I remained helpless, a captive of the ropes and the enchantment Elsa had imposed upon me.

Chapter 4 – Uncovered for the First Time

After an excruciatingly long time, I heard the door open and Elsa untied my gag to give me a drink of cool water. I gulped gratefully and she smiled at me and asked, “Miss me?”

“Sure did. That wasn’t nice leaving me alone up here to suffer,” I replied.

She caressed my cheek with her hand and said, “Oh, I’m very sorry. Maybe I can make it up to you?”

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, the excitement mounting in my chest again.

“You’ll see…downstairs!” she responded enigmatically as she began undoing the ropes that bound me. When I was freed, I took the time to stretch my body from its imposed immobility. She then tied my wrists in front of me and reapplied the rope halter around my neck.

We descended down to the second floor towards my bedroom. There I was ordered to lie down. My bound wrists were tied off to a corner of my bed. My ankles were drawn together and tied before being pulled towards the opposite corner of my bed so I lay diagonally upon the cushion. My gag was also reapplied and I lay there helpless and stretched out.

She sat beside me on the bed and she made waggling motions with her fingers and I flinched at the expected tickling, but her hands merely caressed my tightly stretched body. My hard-on had somewhat receded but her touch made me rigid again.

“Do you trust me, Ed?” she quietly asked.

I responded with “Of course,” but it was muffled by the gag. She chuckled quietly.

“I couldn’t ask this of you because you were a minor, but now I want to give you a late gift in honor of your 18th birthday. I want to make you experience pleasure like you’ve never felt before. Interested?” she said. I nodded enthusiastically.

“To do this, I need to pull your briefs down. May I…?” she asked.

This would mean I would be completely exposed for the first time in my life with another woman. Tied, gagged and naked! I looked at her, paused and nodded slowly.

She smiled and slowly pulled down my tight briefs. She pulled slowly and tantalizingly until my cock sprang free of its nylon prison. I was hard and quivering at this point and wondered what she would do with me.

Her hand closed around my engorged manhood and she slowly pumped up and down alternating this with circles around the head of my cock. I closed my eyes in order to fully feel the incredible pleasure being imparted to me. Slowly, she masturbated my cock and paused merely to add some oil to her hands.

I could do nothing but watch and feel, moaning in ecstasy. I was bound helplessly and being given a terrific handjob by our sexy maid. What could be better?

And then, Elsa stopped! I protested but she put a finger to my lips. And then, slowly, before my eyes, Elsa began to strip! She pulled off her top revealing marvelous and shapely breasts. She pushed down her shorts and panties. Her hips were wide and her thighs were full. At that point, she was the sexiest woman I had ever seen.

She then sat back down and asked, “Like what you see?” She smiled wickedly.

I nodded quickly and alternated between stretching out and looking at my vulnerable cock held in the grip of this naked maid. She continued the sensual torture and I could feel myself about to cum. I was moaning constantly now and held back feeling embarrassed to come all over her hand.

As if reading my mind, she said, “It’s ok, Ed! Come for me! Come for me now!”

With a loud groan, I erupted all over her hand with a tremendous load. Elsa merely kept on pumping until I was milked dry. She merely looked at her cum-covered hand and came out with an understated, “Liked that huh?” before she licked the cum from her hand.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Extremely sexy chapters. The gradual escalation is so tantalizingly great!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great story so far, I really love these F/m scenarios
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I think we all wish Elsa was our maid at this point.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks for the kind words! Escalation is indeed the key! I foresee 2 or 3 more chapters so watch for it! ;) ;) ;)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

This is one of my favorite stories ever! I look forward to more!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great continuation! This a fine story. :D
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

Great story. I’m really enjoying it.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story! Really enjoying it so far
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Torment in the Shower

After Elsa gave me that handjob, our relationship and tie up games went up to another level. When mom or dad was at home, we would keep a discrete distance from one another, occasionally giving each other meaningful glances.

But when it was just the two of us, Elsa would transform from being our maid to my captor, jailer, kidnapper, or whatever role she felt on assuming that day.

I discovered new levels of excitement during these times when it was just the two of us in the house. She would switch into more revealing or sexier outfits and I would strip of most of my clothes and would be just wearing my “sexy undies” (as Elsa would often put it). Of course, I would probably end up naked, but I really didn’t mind.

We became that much more comfortable in each other’s oresence, but Elsa still managed to surprise me every now and then.

One morning after breakfast, I went up to my room to take a shower. I had shed my shorts and shirt and was left wearing my briefs when Elsa sprang out of hiding in my closet and wrapped one arm around me and covered my mouth with her other hand. I was surprised, but I quickly relaxed and inhaled deeply the aroma of Elsa’s wonderful scent. She wore a delicate and flowery scent and the feel of her skin against mine made me all the more excited.

“Aha! Got you, little boy! Now I get to have some fun with you!” she said as she pulled my arms behind my back and tied them with rope.

“What are you going to do with me, you evil woman?” I asked with mock terror.

Elsa quickly silenced me with a cleave gag before she answered, “Oh, you’ll see!” She then pulled down my briefs, bringing forth a muffled screech from me.

I was facing a full-length mirror and I saw my naked body with my arms pulled behind my back and a strip of cloth cleaving my lips apart. It was an incredible turn-on and Elsa added to this by caressing my exposed torso and fondling my exposed cock.

“You are such an exhibitionist, dear boy! Now, I think I’ll need to wash you down!” said Elsa prodding me towards the bathroom with a slap to my naked butt.

I entered the shower stall and Elsa shoved me against one wall, admonishing me not to move. She then slowly slipped out of her shorts and shirt until she was naked in front of me. I got hard from Elsa’s striptease and being tied up added to my mounting passion.

Elsa then turned on the shower, carefully adjusting the temperature. She took the liquid soap, spraying some into her hands and applying it on her body. To my amazement, she then rubbed her soap-covered body against me, similarly lathering me up. It was a unique way of being soaped and bathed, but of course, I enjoyed it.

Elsa then turned on the shower again to rinse us both off, but she wasn’t done yet. She took the flexible shower hose and adjusted its head to a needle spread.

“Now don’t move!” she commanded me, “Spread your legs!”

She then turned the shower to full and directed the needle spray to my cock. I groaned in mixed agony and ecstasy as she used the shower as a tool of sensual punishment. She pummeled my cock, balls, between my legs and even my buttcrack. It was an excruciating form of torment, but my cock responded to the treatment.

“Now that you’re good and hard, my dear boy,” said Elsa as she squatted and slowly took my throbbing member in her mouth. I groaned in absolute pleasure as I experienced my first blowjob. It was wonderful! Elsa’s mouth was velvety and moist. Her tongue teased me. She engulfed my full length and sucked me.

I could not withstand it! My excitement quickly built and soon my legs were quivering and I was writhing.

I cried out in a muffled voice, “I’m…coming!” And I exploded into Elsa’s mouth. She expertly swallowed each drop and laved my softening cock with her tongue.

I leaned against the wall, weakened, but sated.

“Don’t relax yet, dear boy! Gotta bring you back to the bedroom!” said Elsa. I wondered what else she had in store for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic