A walk in the woods (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A walk in the woods (M/F)

Post by TheBaconDude »

A walk in the woods

Part 1

“I can’t believe my luck!” Mary Berith thought to herself as she drove her hovercar towards her new job.
She had been chosen in a work lottery to be the test subject of her company’s newest invention; “The GoPre Machine”. It is the pearl of the FutureLight Company, shining the “light” for all people and paving the way for new and improved technology in the future. It is, essentially, a time machine.

As Mary parked her hovercar in the specially designed parking spaces for staff in the GP R&D department of FutureLight Company, she could not help but stare in awe at the company’s research building. Towering over its neighbors at 37 stories and covering the space of 5 football fields, the building was truly impressive in its size; the cherry on top, as they say, is the MultiReflective Full CoSpectrum windows, designed by FutureLight itself. They seize the reflection of the area around them and amplify their colours, turning the whole building into a rainbow of colours and gradients. As Mary entered the building feeling how lucky she was to be chosen to work in here, what she did not realize was what lied within and deep below...

“Greeting Mary!” The director of the GoPre Research and Development exclaimed. “I am quite happy that you are here.”
Mary did not notice the hungry look that appeared in the directors eyes, nor the glances he was taking at her breasts.
She replied quite excitedly, “As am I director! Thank you for giving me a chance to help out in this amazing endeavor.”
“It was not my decision Mary!” The director replied, chuckling. “But I can see that you will be a fine person for this job”
Mary blushed, “Why thank you! I hope I’m up to the task!”
“Oh I’m sure you will be.” The director replied, a twinkle in his eyes. “But first, let me introduce you to where you will be staying, your associates during all this, and of course the device itself.”

Three days later...
“Miss. Berith? You’re wanted by the director.” An intercom crackled in Mary’s room.
Mary sighed, and gathered herself so that she would be presentable for the director. She had hoped being a test subject would be exciting, but the past few had been full of examinations, tests, and interviews.
“I supposed it’s all part of getting me ready to go through the process itself. Astronauts didn’t just get ready to go on a rocket in a day.” Mary thought to herself. It was encouraging, but she felt like she was ready. “After all, it just going back in time.”
She put her shoes on and headed out her door, towards the director’s office. When she arrived, the director was waiting for her, sitting patiently at his desk looking over some files.
Mary asked, “Sir? You wanted me?”
“Ah yes, you are here at last. In this particular... venture that you are partaking on, there are some special requirements.” The director answered.
Mary looked confused, “What do you mean? Didn’t the doctors deem me fit for this experiment?”
“They did indeed... but that is not what I’m talking about.” The director replied. He nodded to two men that were hidden in shadows of the office and they walked forward now, one man coming up to Mary and clasping a hand over her mouth, muffling her screams, while the other man grabbed her hands and dragged them behind her chair. The click of the handcuffs could be heard loudly in the wide acoustics of the office, and Mary’s eyes were wide in fear.
The director had an evil grin on his face, “What I’m talking about, Mary, is whether you are bound enough for my personal experiment to work.”

I realize there’s a lot of describing and not a lot of tying in this part, but I promise the juicy parts will be coming soon :D :D
Last edited by TheBaconDude 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

This is my first story, so feel free to give me suggestions!
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting idea for a story. I can't wait for part two to come so I can see where this story is going.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] Thank you! I’ve always wanted to write a sci-fi like story about people being tied up, and recently I got the idea of having them go through a time machine. Who knows what will happen then ;) ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic