Scouting Hell FM/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Scouting Hell FM/M

Post by dl68 »

Having turned the key to lock the door I snapped two padlocks closed; one at the top and one at the bottom to ensure the door was secure and then turned to walk home.

I had walked this way dozens of times, so many that I didn’t give any thought to the fact that I was walking along a dimly lit wooded path. I was lost in thought, reflecting on the successful activities night at the Scout Hall, so I didn’t register people coming up behind me.

The first I knew was when something hard hit me in the back and I fell forward onto the path grazing my face as I hit the gravel surface. With no warning several boots stamped on my back and legs and I cried out in pain.

Hands pulled me to my feet and a clenched fist drove into my stomach, driving all the air from me and preventing me calling out for help.
I was dragged off the path deeper into the woods and pushed against a tree. Before I could do anything rope was wound around my body and the tree pinning my arms by my side. When the rope coil was tightened I couldn’t move.

I had recovered enough breath to call out again but I was rewarded with another fist to the stomach. Something was stuffed into my mouth and I tasted the cheesy smell of a used sock. I heard the tearing of duct tape and a piece was stuck over my mouth preventing me forcing the sock out.

My attackers seemed to be youths or young men but I couldn’t be sure in the dim light. The fact that they wore dark clothes with hoods over their heads and were wearing face masks leaving just their eyes visible made identification impossible. That was the last I saw as more tape was stuck over my eyes.

I had no idea what was going on and then it got worse. I felt hands unbuckle my belt and unzip my trousers. They were pulled down along with my boxers and I felt the cold night air on my groin and immediately felt very exposed.

A finger flicked my limp penis and then my scout neckerchief was grabbed and pulled forcing my head forward; I smelt the perfume of a woman; ‘so’, she said, ‘is it to be the easy way or the hard way?’

Your vote determines whether this story takes a dark turn or not.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice start, [mention]dl68[/mention]...

Great elements of surprise and suspense...

Hope it continues down a menacing, but not necessarily dark, path! :shock:
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks for the comment. It seems Scouting themes resonate with readers on the forum. Certainly for me I have memories from my time in Scouts and I am fortunate to relive them at the hands of an obliging Mistress.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Chapter 2

I shook my head, but I couldn’t reply with the sock still secured in my mouth. A hand grasped my balls and I squealed in pain as the scrotum sac was stretched as far as it could go; but that was nothing to the pain caused when something, a hand possibly, hit my unprotected testes.

The wave of pain almost made me sick. A second hit on the same area caused bile to rise in my throat but I had no choice but to swallow it back down again. I could taste it along with the sweaty sock in my mouth.

‘Let’s go somewhere more private’, she whispered and I felt the rope being untied. My wrists were tied together in front of me and the rope was pulled and I stumbled forwards still unable to see. My trousers slipped to my ankles making my walk more of a shuffle.

After a few minutes we stopped and I heard a door open and I was pulled inside onto a wooden floor. After a few minutes the tape was torn from my eyes taking some of my eyebrows with it and I recognised the inside of the Scout Hall. The lights were on but the curtains had been drawn and the door was closed.

The two young men were still anonymous in their dark clothing, hoods and face masks. Standing next to them was a woman dressed in a full length black leather coat with a black woolly hat and black facemask.

‘We won’t be disturbed in here’, she said and I detected a slight Irish lilt to her voice. The two men pulled me over to a chair and I was soon secured to it with the rope. My arms were tied to the arms of the chair and more rope secured my chest to the back struts.

I watched as the woman went into the office area and after a while she came back a plastic wrapped package from our store room.
She nodded to one of the men and he bent down and yanked my loose trousers and boxers off before removing my shoes and socks. He then bound my ankles to the legs of the chair and I wasn’t going anywhere.

The woman then ripped the tape from my mouth and pulled the sock out. My mouth was so dry that I found it impossible to speak.

I watched as she opened the package and pulled out a Scout neckerchief, the twin of the one around my neck; ‘useful things these’, she said and I wondered what she meant. I soon found out when a powerful hand gripped my jaw forcing my mouth open allowing her to jam the crumpled scarf into my mouth. After a second one was crammed in one of the men pressed his sweaty hand over my mouth preventing me forcing the wad out.

The woman took another Scout scarf and folded it into a strip and tied a double knot in the middle. She pushed the bulky knot into my mouth and tied the scarf around my head. As she tightened the knot the packing in my mouth was compressed further. ‘That’s a nice gag don’t you think?’ I didn’t but I thought it best not to say anything. To make things even more uncomfortable for me she tied the loose ends of the scarf to the back of the chair forcing my head backward.

‘Now that I have your undivided attention let me explain. My Associates and I don’t like the Scout movement. My Associates were mistreated in their youth by Leaders just like you and I wasn’t allowed to join at all. Instead I was forced into the stupid Girl Guides when what I really wanted was to be with the boys, but the Scouts didn’t want girls joining as we weren’t “good enough”. Now it’s time for revenge’, she said and the tone of her voice suggested this wasn’t a game.

As she talked she twirled another scarf into a thin strip of cotton and made a loop in one end. I glanced down as she pulled my balls through the loop and tightened it before tying the loose ends to the bar under the seat stretching my scrotum in the process. My penis was erect by now and pointed to the ceiling.

She pulled up a chair and sat in front of me and reached for the scarf around my neck. She pulled it from the woggle and shook it out into a single layer of cotton. ‘Interesting items these’, she said, ‘there are so many things you can do with them!’ She wrapped the necker around my erect cock encasing it in the soft cotton; ‘I bet you’ve done this haven’t you?’

I shook my head but she saw in my eyes that like many Scouts I had indeed used my neckerchief in this way. There was however a world of difference to jerking yourself off and being jerked off as I found out.

She played with my cock stroking it gently at first and then moving into a rhythm and whilst I tried to sit still my body automatically joining in thrusting upwards as far as the rope bonds allowed. Her firm grip ensured the cotton rubbed both the shaft and head of my penis.
It wasn’t long before I could feel a climax building and whilst I might have stopped had I been in charge there was no choice now. She took me over the top, laughing at my groan of pleasure as my penis spurted into the necker.

Once she had squeezed every last drop of semen from my cock she sat back and refolded the soiled necker. When she held it up I could see that the middle part was wet with milky semen. She walked behind me and tied it over my nose and mouth leaving me to inhale the smell and feel the semen dripping down my cheeks.

She sat back on the chair and bent her head to my limp cock and after dropping her mask she licked it clean. Once the mask was back in place she looked up at me; ‘I bet that was humiliating’, she said and I nodded and then shivered, partly because it was cold in the Scout Hall and partly because I sensed this ordeal wasn’t over.

‘We haven’t started yet!’ she said reading my thoughts. She held out her hand and one of the men handed her a small knife which she used to slice through the buttons on my shirt. She pulled my shirt apart exposing my chest before placing the tip of the knife on centre of my right nipple. I cried out in fear that she might actually stab me and she laughed; ‘fear is a great leveller’, she said touching my cock with the knife and I realised it had already grown erect again despite the recent climax.

‘You have absolutely no idea what we are going to do and your mind is creating lots of scenarios.’ As she said that she applied the knife to the left shoulder of the shirt and sliced through the material down to the cuff. After doing the same on the other sleeve she was able to pull the torn shirt off leaving me completely naked. ‘Even more humiliating to be naked don’t you think?’ she said tossing the remains of the shirt on the floor.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Much like before I like the menacing path, I like that we can always choose to escalate.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Chapter 3

The knife returned to my right nipple as she drew the blade across the skin. I couldn’t see if the skin was broken but the result was very painful. She repeated the process on the other nipple before switching to using her finger nails which felt sharper than the knife.

My nipples were extremely tender by the time she stopped; but that proved to only be a pause whilst she rummaged in a bag. Eventually she produced two pegs; like clothes pegs but metal in construction. I screamed in pain when she opened one and clamped it onto the tip of my right nipple. She laughed and did the same to the left one.

For what felt like an hour she pulled and stretched both nipples. I could feel my cock straining and it was clear there was a direct connection with the pain I was experiencing.

‘That should have warmed you up a bit’, she said removing the clamps without warning. I cried out once more as blood flowed back to what were now very sensitive nipples.

She nodded to the two men and they untied the ropes freeing me from the chair. ‘As you said you were cold I have brought something for you to wear’, she said rummaging in the bag once again.

I caught a glimpse of blue material but I didn’t know what the clothes were. It soon became clear once they had dressed me in them. I was wearing the blue and red polo top of a UK Girl Guide along with a blue patterned uniform skirt.

I watched as she picked up the discarded woggle and carefully folded a blue neckerchief from the bag which then went around my neck. ‘Time for some fun’, she said and the men seemed to know what to do.

I was forced to lie on my back on the floor. My ankles were tied together with rope and then more rope looped around my shins and thighs. A long rope was then attached to the ankle rope and passed under my left arm, across my back, under my right armpit and back to the ankle ropes. As the two men pulled the slack from the rope my legs were forced down to meet my upper body.

I didn’t think I was that flexible but after some heaving and straining my face touched my feet and the rope was secured with several knots. More rope went around my torso and legs to hold everything in place.

I was rolled onto my side and my wrists were bound together in front of my legs. That rope was secured to the rope around my thighs. More rope looped around my upper arms only to be tied tightly to the ankle rope. I was now completely unable to move and the position would, I thought, become very painful quite quickly.

More rope went around my bent body creating a cradle and before I knew it I was hoisted in the air supported by a single rope thrown over one of the roof beams. The length of the rope was adjusted until I hung about three feet off the floor. My body was horizontal and I was staring at the floor.

She disappeared for a few minutes and I heard the sound of running water. When she returned she was holding a dripping wet necker. ‘My colleagues recount how they were subjected to a certain ritual humiliation during their first camp.’

I had seen this myself, but of course I hadn’t sanctioned it, so I knew what she was about to do. She tied a small knot in one end of the necker and twisted the cloth into a tight strip.

I felt the skirt being pushed back to reveal my naked bottom and I tensed as she stepped to one side. There was a wet slap and the knot hit my bottom stinging the skin. Over several minutes she built up a rhythm and the pain built to a point where I couldn’t hold back the tears. Each of the men took it in turns to carry on the humiliation.

Eventually the pain stopped and I could hear them all breathing heavily. Without warning my rectum was penetrated and automatically I tensed my muscles. ‘That’s not going to save you’, she said. Her finger probed deeper and then started to move in and out.

After a while she whispered in my ear; ‘the ultimate humiliation is to be violated just as some Scouts and Guides have been. They will carry the trauma for the rest of their lives. You can’t prevent that happening to you. Perhaps it will; but then again perhaps it won’t!’ She laughed as she tied the wet necker over my eyes leaving me to wonder what would happen next.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I can almost guess what the dark turn would be at this point.
I think instead I’m going to vote to stay on the lighter side for a little longer, I do want to get dark eventually but here will get concerning if it goes dark.
Perhaps I’m being paranoid but eh I’m only one voice :D
Keep up the good work.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I like the fact you want it to get dark but not too quickly. I will take your view into account - whether she will remains to be seen!
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Chapter 4

The pain of being bound in this position built into a cramp that became unbearable and I was soon crying and begging to be released. It seemed they understood my request despite the gag because I was quickly lowered to the floor and untied. The blindfold was removed as was the gag. It was painful to stretch my legs out.

‘What do you say?’ she demanded and I averted my gaze and croaked out; ‘thank you for releasing me.’ ‘I didn’t untie you’, she said, ‘my colleagues did and they demand a reward for doing that.’

I turned to look at them and saw both had their trouser zips open and their erect cocks were poking out. I turned back to her; ‘I can’t do that!’ I said horrified at what was clearly expected. ‘You can and you will; otherwise things will get very bad for you very quickly’, was her response.

I knelt down and took closed my mouth around the first cock and closed my eyes. I had no idea of the technique but the man didn’t wait, he forced his cock right down my throat and as I gagged I felt him massaging his shaft and balls. Without warning sperm fired down my throat which I had no choice but to swallow and I have to say it was disgusting.

The second man forced himself into my mouth, but he took his time and although I did little to help he rotated his shaft on my tongue and lips until finally he shot an even bigger load into my mouth.

The woman was laughing when I opened my eyes and I saw the video camera in her hands; ‘that’s priceless; you dressed as a Girl Guide sucking two men off with no hint of restraints whatsoever. You could almost have been enjoying it, you little tease!’

‘Please don’t use that’, I begged but she laughed again; ‘not your decision’, she said putting the camera down.

‘Clearly the cramping has passed so I think you need to be tied again.’ I shook my head but I knew with three of them I couldn’t do anything to prevent them doing whatever they wanted and escape was impossible.

As my arms were forced behind my back I wondered how my ordeal would end. My arms were twisted so that my hands were held together at the base of my neck. Several loops of rope went around my wrists and more coiled around my elbows with a loop going around my chest. ‘This bondage position is called a reverse prayer if you’re interested. It does put a lot of pressure on the arms as I imagine you are starting to feel’, she said.
I started to reply but she put her finger across my lips; ‘I didn’t ask you to speak’, she said and the tone of voice caused me to close my mouth.
I watched as she picked up the damp neckerchiefs that had until a little while ago gagged me and I realised they would be gagging me again very soon.

She packed my mouth with the semen soaked scarf and then picked up the one with a double knot still tied in the middle. She added two more knots to increase the size and forced the large knot into my mouth. Once she tied it around my neck the semen soaked scarf was forced to the back of my throat and I tasted semen once again.

Using a roll of grey duct tape she wrapped several layers around my head sealing my mouth and completely covering the scarves. The grey tape was then covered with a new necker; one that matched the one I was wearing around my neck. She arranged it so that the triangle covered my chin. ‘That makes a very nice gag’, she said pleased with her actions; ‘but is it effective?’

To see if it was she grabbed my balls under the skirt and squeezed hard and my cry of pain was inaudible. ‘Yes I think we can safely say it works!’ she said to the others.

‘So picture the scenario; we have a Girl Guide in uniform, hands bound and well and truly gagged. What could possibly happen now?’ As she said that one of the men bound a scarf over my eyes. ‘Now you can’t see what is about to befall our trapped Girl Guide’, her voice whispered in my ear, her hand caressing my cock through the soft material of the skirt; ‘I wonder what that could be?’

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

If that is the lighter turn than let’s pull the switch Igor ;)
My vote is for the dark side.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Sorry to have disappointed. I'll wait for lightening to strike to provide more energy and then I can crank the level up.

let me know what twists the story could take from your perspective
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

You’ve hardly disappointed, just got a lot more non-con than I was expecting for a light option, still good writing.
At this point I’m not really expecting a twist as such, I’m more expecting a surprise in what cruelty is next inflicted.
Will it be more physical acts, will he be hunted through the woods, will they go for more humiliation (superglue for instance).
The options are endless.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Chapter 5

I stood for quite some time, trapped in my own world. I didn’t want to move in case I fell and yet it was so quiet even though my hearing was hypersensitive given I was blindfolded.

My brain created all sorts of ideas about what I might be about to endure and I felt my cock stiffen at the prospect.

Without any warning my sensitive nipples were rubbed through the cotton polo shirt. I twisted away from the torment and fell backwards. With my hands bound I could stop myself hitting the floor hard and it hurt.

Hands pulled me back on my feet and then I was spun around disorientating me. As I was spun hands brushed my cock. Eventually the movement stopped and she whispered; ‘it’s very naughty to stain your skirt with leakage from your cock. As a good Girl Guide you should know how to behave and especially to be proud of your uniform! You will of course receive a punishment for this misdemeanour.’

I heard and felt the zip of the polo shirt being opened and after a few minutes an intense cold hit both of my sensitive nipples simultaneously. More cold was applied to my balls; it was so cold it was almost like a burning feeling. As the cold feeling was rubbed across the skin, my brain computed that she must be using ice cubes from the freezer. We had a stock that we used for the drinks in the summer.

Liquid from the melting cubes ran down my chest and legs. My legs were forced apart and the ice was rubbed from my scrotum across my rectum and then I gasped as it was pushed inside. The ice quickly cooled the sensitive rectal lining. A finger pushed the cube further inside and then another cube followed and then several more.

The ropes securing my arms painfully behind my back were untied and I was pulled me across the room and soon I was sitting back on the chair. The necker was removed from my eyes and I found myself staring directly into her eyes.

She held up the front of the skirt and I looked down to see a wet mark. As I watched she dragged the material over my erect cock which resulted in another wet patch. ‘Any mark on my uniform earned me a punishment’, she said and I wondered what punishment she might have suffered. I would soon find out.

She gripped my cock in one hand and started to pump it, slowly at first and then with an increasing rhythm. I shook my head but she laughed and carried on. I tried really hard to think of other things but the climax was going to happen no matter what I did.

Just before the climax she said; ‘their first action was to make whatever had been done worse.’ I climaxed almost immediately firing a jet of sperm all over the front of the skirt. She spread it out with her hand and then dried herself on the cotton material.

She removed the necker from my mouth and pulled off the tape around my head ignoring the pain it caused. After pulling out the wad of scarves she unclipped the skirt and forced the soiled part into my mouth; ‘lick it clean!’ she commanded and once again I tasted my salty semen.

Of course there was no way whatever I did was going to produce a clean uniform but this was all about using psychology as a punishment. Eventually she pulled the skirt from my mouth and I was hauled to my feet and finally the ropes around my arms were untied.

She tossed the rumpled skirt to me; ‘put it back on’, she commanded and I fiddled with the clip to secure it around my waist once more. I looked down and saw that the polo shirt was wet from the melted ice and the skirt had a large damp patch on the front; “when would this ordeal end?” I wondered.

‘You must be thirsty by now’, she remarked and before I could stop myself I nodded and she produced a bottle of clear liquid. Only when it was held to my mouth did I realise it was vodka. My head was tilted back and most of the liquid went down my throat, although some did spill on the uniform adding yet another stain.

‘One punishment we all dreaded was “hide and seek” although as you will learn it was not the normal game. First they liberally applied duct tape.’

I was pulled from the chair and held by the two men. She lifted the skirt and wrapped duct tape around my groin and between my legs covering both my limp penis and sealing my rectum under several layers of the silver tape. ‘Think of it as a diaper’, she said but then added, ‘but then again we might get to that later!’

Three crumpled scarves were forced into my mouth and several layers of duct tape ensured they were there to stay. ‘You will have a 2 minute head start and if you evade capture you will go unpunished; however every time you are captured whoever finds you determines the punishment you will endure.’

Ear plugs were forced into each ear and more duct tape around my head ensured they would stay in place. Silence descended on my world as my arms were pulled behind my back and secured together with duct tape. I was then led to the door and after it was locked I was pushed outside.

I couldn’t hear what she said, but I assumed I was being told to make a run for it, so I did. I didn’t get far before I tripped and fell; it was dark so seeing the roots and rocks was difficult. I scrambled to my feet and carried on into the trees hoping to put some distance between me and the Scout Hut whilst looking for something vaguely sharp that I could use to cut the tape around my wrists.

I didn’t find anything; but one of the men found me long before I could make the footpath I knew ran a few hundred metres or so away. He pushed me to the floor on my back and stamped hard on my left ankle. I didn’t know whether he had broken it but he repeated the assault on my right ankle. I watched helplessly as he duct-taped my legs together above my knees and then he disappeared.

I got unsteadily to my feet; both ankles hurt but it was clear they weren’t broken, just bruised. Running with my thighs taped together was not easy so I walked slowly in the direction of the footpath right into the arms of the second man.

Once again I ended up on my back. He tore the polo shirt open and clamped his teeth on my right nipple and bit hard and then bit the other one. I think he drew blood, but it was dark so I couldn’t be sure but it really hurt. His fist drove into my stomach expelling all the air from my lungs.
After kneeing me twice in the groin for good measure he applied tape to my eyes and then I heard him leave. I got to my feet but I had no idea which way to hobble. As I stumbled along I was pushed by an unseen hand and as I changed direction a few moments later I was pushed from the other side.

My head was aching from the alcohol and I started to panic when something brushed my face and then a hand in my back pushed me forward and I felt myself falling, but instead of hitting the hard ground I fell into something soft and sticky. With my wrists bound I wasn’t able to pull myself out.
As I floundered about I ended up completely covered in whatever it was and I found myself suffocating as the foul smelling stuff filled my nostrils. I thought I was going to die but eventually I felt hands on my ankles and I was dragged backwards out onto firm ground.

The tape was painfully removed and once they turned a lantern on I could see in its soft light that I had fallen into a mud pit and I was completely covered in slimy brown mud. She laughed at my condition; ‘now your uniform is a real mess’, she said with satisfaction; ‘you need cleaning up.’
Hands pulled the uniform off and then the tape around my groin was ripped off before I was dragged back to the hut. They used an outside hosepipe to wash the mud off; the water was extremely cold.

I was then made to bend over and the next thing I knew the hose was forced into my rectum and immediately I felt water invading me. How much I didn’t know but eventually the pipe was removed.

‘I promised that diaper’, she said dragging me back inside. On the floor was a larger version of a child’s disposable diaper. They forced me to the floor on top of it and soon it was taped tightly around my waist.

Rope was then tied to my wrists and I was suspended from one of the ceiling beams. ‘I think we will let the water do its job’, she said adjusting the necker; the only bit of clothing I still wore, before sticking more tape over my mouth.

In no time at all my stomach started to cramp. The waves of pain became more and more unbearable until I had no choice but to expel the water from my arse. The diaper contained the waste but I could feel its warmth between my legs. As I looked up I saw she was recording me on her camera.

They knew I had soiled myself by the smell and she made it worse by rubbing her hand between my legs forcing the material against my skin. After a while she stopped and I was untied and taken outside and hosed down once more with the cold water.

‘I think it’s time for you to go home now’, she said and I must have looked relieved because she laughed; ‘that doesn’t mean releasing you; it means we will take you home.’ Clearly my ordeal hadn’t ended.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Chapter 6

I was taken back inside the hut and after the door was locked she removed several things from the bag they had brought with them. One of the men began to clean all the surfaces with a bottle of bleach. ‘Just ensuring there is no forensic evidence left’, she explained.

I didn’t like the sound of that but I realised she wasn’t going to elaborate; instead she stepped close to me and placed both hands on my chest and without warning dragged her nails down across my nipples leaving 10 red lines that after a few moments had spots of blood on them.

She and the other man ignored my cry of pain and instead set about dressing me. My chest was soon criss-crossed in 5cm wide black leather straps that were all joined together with brass studs. Heavy buckles allowed each strap to be tightened independently and soon the outfit was pulled extremely tight around my upper body.

Leather cuffs were applied to each wrist and padlocked to D-rings attached to the leather strap that went around my waist. My arms were loose but I couldn’t lift them and the padlocks ensured I could not get free.

She pushed my cock and balls into what looked like a soft bag until she pulled the drawstring tight and it became clear the inside was covered in sharp spikes. I was made to bend over the chair and a cream was applied to my anus and then something large was forced in.

Once it was fully inside me I was made to stand up and a Y shaped strap was buckled to the strap that went around my waist. The Y shape went either side of the bag enclosing my cock and between my legs where it was buckled to the waist strap at the base of my spine. As she tightened the buckle the intruder in my arse was forced deeper.

She laughed at my expression of pain; ‘that’s just the start’, she said; ‘so get used to it!’ The man zipped knee length leather boots onto each leg and then positioned a new strap across my nipples. After adjusting its position he tightened the two buckles holding it in place and I cried out as spikes were driven into the sensitive area around each nipple.

A soft leather helmet was then pulled over my head and laced tightly in place. It had eye holes and holes for my nostrils and mouth. A stiff leather collar was buckled tightly around my neck and I was unable to move my head at all.

A large red ball was forced into my mouth. The ball was attached to a head harness. When she tightened various buckles it was forced deeper into my mouth. My tongue was crushed underneath it so all I could do was grunt.

She took a photo; ‘you make quite a good S&M model’, she remarked putting the camera away. Once the other man had finished cleaning and everything was back in the bag she declared it was time to go.

I was led out and down the main track to a car which had been parked out of sight under the trees. I was pushed into the back seat. Sitting on the embedded dildo was painful although that was the least of my worries. The seatbelt forced the spikes deeper into my nipples and drool was dripping onto my chest from the ball-gag holding my mouth open.

We drove slowly down the track and then out onto the estate, sticking to the speed limits. I knew where we were going but wondered how she knew; and then I remembered she had my wallet and of course my keys.

After 10 minutes we pulled into the drive of my house. She opened the front door and I was escorted inside. I hoped none of my neighbours saw me, but if they did perhaps they might call the Police; although I doubted it.

Once the door was locked and all the curtains drawn she switched the lights on; ‘nice place’, she remarked pushing me down onto the settee. One of the men disappeared upstairs whilst another went into the kitchen and heard the tap running.

He came back with a bottle and a funnel connected to a long plastic pipe. She sat astride me whilst he forced the pipe around the gag and deep into my mouth. He then poured water slowly into the funnel laughing as I choked; but I had to swallow as the water continued to flow. Once the bottle was empty he went back to the kitchen and refilled it and I had to drink the contents. Three more times I had to endure this water torture before the pipe was withdrawn.

I was pulled off the settee and the Y strap was removed and the dildo pulled out from my arse. ‘That should have made you nice and loose’, she said as I watched her buckle a even larger phallus around her waist.

I was bent over the arm of the settee which pressed my cock onto the spikes in the bag. My legs were spread and the dildo easily penetrated me. As she drove it in it seemed like I was going to be split apart by the depth of the penetration. My cock was suddenly erect and the pain from the spikes was magnified.

She kept up the relentless pace for several minutes until finally she withdrew. She was slightly out of breath when she said; ‘your turn’, and I realised the man was going to enter me.

The warmth of his erect penis was different feeling to the rubber phallus but the result was the same except that he ejaculated. As I felt the warmth I just hoped he had used a condom. His colleague returned from upstairs and he “took his turn”.

‘Right it’s time to get you settled’, she said. I didn’t know what she meant but as I was pulled to my feet I saw the man removing a condom, so at least he had taken precautions.

I gasped in surprise when I saw the bedroom. The bed had been stripped and was now covered in a red satin sheet and pillow. I saw that large bolts had been screwed into the wooden head and footboards.

In the middle of the bed was a pile of white towels. She spread the wet Girl Guide skirt over the pile and then I was made to lie on my back on top of them.

My head rested on the pillow and almost touched the headboard. The D-rings on the top of the ball-gag harness were connected to the bolts they had screwed in place using two padlocks and I found I couldn’t lift my head. For some reason she also added a padlock to the ball-gag harness.

Ropes went around each ankle and were tied to the two ring bolts and my legs were pulled to the edges of the bed as both ropes were tightened.
She unlaced the bag around my genitals and I just see enough to observe that both my cock and balls were covered in spots of blood.

From the bag they had brought she produced a small zip bag and from that she took out two syringes with needles already attached. 'Maintaining an erection is a perennial problem for men’, she said. ‘Fortunately drug companies produced Viagra; but its effects are not particularly long lasting and anyway it takes a while for the tablet to take effect.‘

She held up one of the syringes; ‘this is a liquid version of something similar but it’s considerably more potent.’ She drove the needle into the base of my penis ignoring my muffled cry. She injected the liquid and followed that with the contents of the other syringe. ‘This will keep you nice and firm for hours’, she said and I wondered why this was important to her.

Next she produced an oblong plastic container. She tore the seal and withdrew a long metal rod carefully holding one end. I could see that the other was bent and when she held it up I saw that it had a checker pattern on it.

She grasped my cock with one hand and squeezed the end open. One of the men squirted a red liquid into the opening and she positioned the cranked end of the rod vertically above my cock. I gasped at the burning sensation as it slowly descended inside my cock under its own weight.

She pulled it out and let it descend a few times before twisting it round and round laughing at my futile screaming. ‘The hot chilli oil is probably burning you; but right now you should be worried by the fact that the sound is sitting on your prostate gland.’

I didn’t know why this was important until she pushed sharply down on the rod and it sank a further few centimetres inside and the pain was excruciating. The pain got worse when she rotated the cranked end round and round; ‘the rough finish does a good job of abrading the inside I think you’ll agree!’ Finally however she withdrew it and dropped it into the bag.

She then wiped the end of my cock dry and picked up a small tube. ‘People think superglue is just for sticking broken china together; but as you have no doubt seen on the news people demonstrating have used it to glue themselves to the tarmac or to railings. Surgeons have also used it for a long time to seal wounds.’

She placed a single drop of glue onto the lips of my urethra and pressed the sides together. ‘It’s not a permanent bond; there is a release agent and it can be torn apart as well, but obviously that is painful.’

‘You are going to be here all day and with a full bladder I guarantee you will need to relieve yourself. Should you manage to break the superglue seal then the towels will help absorb the liquid.’ I didn’t like the sound of this.

‘Before adding the finishing touches to your predicament there is the small matter of making it more obvious you are a pervert Scout.’ Obvious to whom I didn’t know, but it would become clear soon.

She pulled the two sides of the wet Girl Guide dress over my groin leaving my cock and balls exposed. From the bag she produced some multi-coloured neckers. When she opened one out it was clearly larger than normal Scout necker. ‘These come from a company that specialises in producing adult sized children’s clothing’, she said.

She laid the necker out over my chest and expertly rolled it up. When she fitted it around the leather collar using an oversized woggle the scarf was so long that the ends reached down as far as my waist.

She then rolled two more of the Scout scarves into tubes. One of them was knotted to a D-ring on the webbing by my upper left arm. She looped the necker around the arm and then took it down to the side of the bed where she secured it to some fixing that hadn’t been there previously.

The second necker was used on the other arm and when secured I could no longer move either arm. She stood back and admired her handiwork; ‘they look good; the colours really highlight you are bound with Scout scarves!’

My cock was now fully erect and a livid red colour. She tied a loop of thin string behind the head of it and secured it to the two ends of the scarf around my neck. She carefully adjusted the length of string to pull painfully on my cock. More string was looped several times around my testicles and tied to one of the bolts at the bottom of the bed stretching my scrotum in the process.

‘I have a few things to take your mind of your predicament’, she continued whilst pulling on latex gloves. She spread a white cream onto her hands and spread it liberally onto my cock and balls and then worked down between my legs. I felt her slimy finger penetrate deep into my rectum. Finally she wiped more cream over my bleeding nipples and, after taking the gloves off, she tied a small vibrator to my cock using more of the thin string.

‘I know your partner will return very late tonight so I’ll leave the keys to the padlocks for her to find. I won’t make it easy of course, but I’ll leave a note so that at least she knows what to look for; after all you won’t be able to tell her! Also don’t worry about your work today; I will call in sick for you!’ How she knew where I worked I didn’t know or that Helen would be back late tonight from an office party.

‘By the way give the lovely Helen our regards. I am sure you won’t keep any secrets from her. I know she is a Girl Guide Leader so perhaps we will return and you can both suffer together!’ I shuddered at the thought.

After one of the men had wiped everything down with bleach she took several photos. ‘I may choose to keep these photos and videos for my own pleasure’, she said; ‘or I might publish them! You’ll never know until I decide!’

She then turned the vibrator on and the three of them left and I heard the front door close.

The cream she had applied began to burn my sensitive skin but I couldn’t do anything about it and nor could I do anything about the vibrator which seemed to run through a cycle of different pulses as it brought me quickly to a climax.

I climaxed but there was no ejaculation; my urethra was sealed. The Viagra kept my cock rigid and the vibrator continued its work on what was now a sensitive cock. I had no idea of the time but it seemed almost an instant before I climaxed again and my cock became even more sensitive; but still the vibrator buzzed away.

After four climaxes thankfully the batteries failed. But now I had a different problem and that was my bladder. I desperately needed the toilet; which was clearly not going to happen. The only option was to relieve myself where I lay; but the glue was preventing even that option.

Finally however the cramps became so bad that I applied a lot of muscle pressure and eventually the superglue seal broke and a seemingly endless fountain of urine sprayed from my penis. As the liquid flowed from my damaged cock I screamed in agony.
I was forced to lie on the wet towels until I heard Helen’s key in the door.

She gasped when she saw my predicament and immediately tried to remove the ball gag so that I could talk to her, but the padlocks prevented that. I couldn’t help her; but fortunately she saw a note on the table and after reading it she said she would be back when she had found the keys.
Apparently they had been placed in the freezer and were stuck to the fast freeze shelf so it took Helen nearly half an hour to pry them loose.
In no time she had untied me and after getting my jaw back working after being held open by the ball-gag for so long I explained what had happened.

After I had showered we cuddled on the spare bed and agreed it was probably best not to involve the Police. As we talked Helen played with the oversized necker that she had picked up and her other hand gently caressed my damaged cock. Amazingly despite everything it sprang to life and she bent over and gently sucked it.

I moaned at the pleasure of her touch and then gasped in surprise as she gagged me with the necker, rolled me onto my back and took me inside her. Our lovemaking was slow and tender and for once we both climaxed together.

‘From what you described you enjoyed some aspects of the bondage and I can see that is true’, she said with a smile. ‘Perhaps we should keep the gear for a special night sometime in the future?’ I nodded, not sure why, but the thought excited me.

I for one however hoped I never saw that women again but I had a feeling we both would.

This is the end of my Scouting Hell .... or is it?
Last edited by dl68 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It was a nice bit vicious variety. While I enjoy the lighter tone of this board, sometimes a bit of darkness is a good spice.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Thanks - I wasn't sure if I got the mix right or not.

The story could go on but I suspect it wouldn't be on the light side.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This feels like a safe end point, I mean it could go on. But I wouldn’t continue it unless you have a definite plan.
It could still be good but it’s at a point where perhaps a sequel or new work may feel more natural.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

I was thinking it would be a 'what happened next' continuation story - but as to 'what will happen next' I'm not yet sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic