HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
CONTENT ADVISORY & AUTHOR'S NOTE
MATURE CONTENT MATTER, OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, NON-CONSENSUAL BONDAGE, MORALLY AMBIGUOUS SCENARIOS.
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT

PROLOGUE
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
THE JOCK & THE PENDULUM

Living with a bunch of testosterone-ridden college jocks? Check.
Permanently surrounded by the insanely potent funk of their cheesy socks and sneakers? Check.
Personally having to obey their every whim, and spending large swaths of time trussed up and gagged? Check!

Sounds like every gay guy's dream, right?
While I can't dispute some of the benefits afforded to me by this lifestyle, reading up about how I came to be blackmailed and forcibly coerced into signing a two-year contract of submission and servitude might just change your mind.
In any case, let's start off at the beginning, shall we?

For starters, I grew up as a single child, with no father to speak of and only a mother to raise me. I'd just celebrated my sixteenth birthday when my mum became romantically involved with this police officer she'd met at a bar a few months prior. Like most of her dates, I didn't think this one was going to last. But after six months of seeing this guy, I knew things were starting to get serious.

My initial reaction was one of secret jealousy and perhaps even resentment. I wasn't jealous of what they had. Rather, I was jealous of the attention my mum was giving her new boyfriend and jealous of the time she set aside to be with him. For the first time in forever, I was no longer the sole focus of her attention. Considering the fact that I'd grown up as an only child and with only a single parent to raise me, I've been told that my initial misgivings regarding this blossoming relationship of theirs were actually quite normal.

In case you might be wondering, this real-life account I'm about to share with you has nothing to do with my mum or her boyfriend. I just need to put you guys into context.

Anyways, going back to mum and her new lover, the apprehension I felt about possibly having a dad for the first time in my life immediately melted away the day I finally met him. Now I know this will undoubtedly make me seem really shallow, but my soon-to-be stepdad was - pardon my language - hot as fuck!

As a somewhat introverted and very much closeted gay guy, I was positively ecstatic to learn that my mother's hot boyfriend had a son three years my senior and that the two of them would soon be moving in with us.

So yeah, I was seventeen when my new stepdad and his twenty-year-old son Ryan finally moved in.

Ryan, who I guess you can now say is my stepbrother, was pretty much the spitting image of his father. He was tall, hunky, had a spectacularly deep voice and was incredibly handsome. Come to think of it, he was probably one of the hottest guys I'd ever laid eyes on.

Unfortunately, our personalities sort of clashed and we mostly ended up doing our own thing. He was a college jock, into sports, weightlifting, cars, motorcycles and women. I, on the other hand, was just some nerdy lacklustre twerp who spent most of his free time reading, browsing the web and playing video games. In other words, my stepbrother and I weren't exactly cut from the same cloth...if you catch my meaning.

The first few months of our living together went smoothly. Ryan and I each had our own bedroom and we kept to ourselves more often than not. While it's true that I never made a solemn effort to reach or try to connect with him, he never did either.

I did my best to stay out of his way, which turned out quite a bit easier than expected considering the fact that he basically only came home to sleep and was out most of the time. Besides, he was in college and would only be staying with us for a few more weeks before moving into a dorm apartment with the rest of his jock buddies.

It kinda saddened me to learn that he'd be leaving so soon after settling in, but part of me was also relieved upon hearing the news that he'd be moving out. I was always so nervous and uptight whenever he was around. Plus, seeing him shirtless and sweaty after each and every one of his workouts was starting to drive me bonkers by that point!

God, I wanted to kiss his huge arms, sniff his feet and lick his muscles so bad.
On the subject of feet, his were really big. The smell they gave off, however, was somewhat fiercely unpleasant.
But yeah, I'm sorta straying off subject here. Don't worry, we'll get back to the nasty foot stuff later. That is...if you guys are still interested in hearing about my experiences.

I guess you can say things really started going downhill when Ryan barged into my room one day and found me sitting at my computer desk and wanking to the stench of his father smelly work socks.

The 6-foot-tall jock was furious and quite understandably weirded out. Even more so upon seeing the Tumblr feed on my computer screen and spotting the stash of dirty laundry that was somewhat discreetly - though obviously not discreetly enough - poking out from underneath my bed.

When my sexy-as-hell stepbrother spotted one of the jockstraps that had mysteriously gone missing from his gym bag, he grew even more upset.

Ryan found my entire stash that day; from the smelly socks and worn jockstrap I'd stolen from his gym bag a couple weeks back, to the pair of old boxers I'd fished out of his bedroom floor just two days ago. It also didn't help that my Tumblr feed had some forced sock-sniffing pics on display and that I'd been in the midst of reblogging photos of a handcuffed guy being forced to sniff some raunchy-looking sneakers.

I broke down into tears when he called me a sick fuck, and for a minute there I actually thought he was going to beat me to a pulp and smash my face in. The angry jock sorta calmed down and relaxed upon seeing the tears streaming down my face and noticing how truly shaken up I was.

I still remember him sitting on the edge of my bed and asking me if my mum knew about this...asking me if she knew I was gay.

I shook my head no and broke down into a sobbing, crying mess. I was mortified and kept telling myself that this wasn't real and that I was only dreaming. Much to my continued chagrin though, my current predicament wasn't just a figment of my overly fertile imagination. It was quite real.

The smelly-footed Alpha-jock was obviously irked and disgusted by what he'd seen. He didn't actually say much to that effect, but I could definitely see the scorn and condescension written all over his face. Still, he mercifully decided to keep this whole thing a secret and not tell my mum or his dad about it.

I wasn't ready to come out yet, and was predictably thankful and indescribably relieved at hearing him vow to keep this a secret between us. Unfortunately for me, college-hunk Ryan had what can only be described as ulterior motives, and would later use his newfound knowledge of me to his own benefit and advantage.

From that moment on, I knew I'd be very much indebted to him until the time came for me to make my coming out.
What I didn't know, however, was that my outwardly benevolent stepbrother had every intention of collecting that debt. He would collect it in full and demand payment with interest.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

can’t wait to read the next chapter;)
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Great start, very hot premise! Looking forwards to the next chapters!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Great introduction as always.
When have you ever not nailed an introduction.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Oh, man. I really want more!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL THANKS FOR THIS AMAZING INITIAL RESPONSE, GUYS!

I WASN'T SURE WHETHER OR NOT THIS PREMISE WOULD GARNER MUCH TRACTION, BUT I'LL CONTINUE USING READERSHIP FEEDBACK AS A MEANS OF GAUGING AUDIENCE INTEREST. WITH THAT BEING SAID, HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS YOU ENJOYED THE PROLOGUE.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER I
THE TICKING BOMB

I was still four months away from celebrating my eighteenth birthday when I got my first brief taste of college dorm life.

Being in my final year of high school and being reasonably responsible for my age, you can probably imagine how irked I was when my stepdad told me he and my mum would be going out of town for a romantic getaway and that I would be placed under a grown up's custody for the duration of their outing.

I tried arguing with him and telling him I was old enough to look after myself for a day or two, but the man was incredibly iron-willed and adamant. My mum and I were now under his care and protection, and so long as I lived under his roof, he would tolerate no lip from me.

My mood did perk up a bit upon learning that Ryan would be the one babysitting me for the weekend, especially considering the fact that he'd moved out two months ago and that I hadn't seen him or heard a peep from him since.

At first, I thought he'd be coming here and spending those two days at home with me, but the text message I received from him on Friday evening alerted me to the news that he would be driving over to pick me up early next morning and that I would be the one spending the weekend at his dorm apartment with him.

And so, I packed a bag with some spare clothes that night, and true to his word, Ryan pulled up in front of our place at 9 AM sharp that following morning.

I placed my travel bag in the back of his car while he spoke to our imminently departing parents, and then went back into the house to wish my mum a safe and pleasant weekend. I watched as my stepdad hugged his son and ordered him to take care of me, and then found myself being pressed against the burly man's chest as he hugged me and told me to have fun.

Ryan and I were just about to depart when the middle-aged hunk asked me if I'd packed a sleeping bag. When I shook my head no and told him I didn't even have one, the man quickly went down into the basement before returning with what looked like a tremendously heavy-looking sack of some sort.

"Here. My lucky sleeping bag's a little on the warm side, but it'll keep you nice and comfy tonight." the beefy goliath spoke, affectionately ruffling my hair up and handing the rolled-up monster over to his biological son.

The four of us ended up departing roughly at the same time that morning; our parents heading north up to some countryside couple's retreat, and Ryan and I heading east, into a much denser part of the city.

We exchanged relatively few words during the twenty-minute drive to his place and I grew predictably more nervous as the GPS showed our nearing destination. Spending a day and a half with sexy Ryan was cause enough to make me jittery, but having to meet and possibly even spend time with his Alpha jock roommates caused that feeling to expand tenfold.

In any case, the first thing that struck me upon finally stepping into Ryan's apartment was the number of terrifyingly large shoes just casually strewn about the front entrance. The second thing that hit me was the insanely offputting smell that seemed to linger about the place as a result of them.

The dorm was large, and much to my great relief, appeared almost completely vacant.

Save for the person currently taking a shower in the apartment's only washroom, the rest of my stepbrother's roomies were either still asleep or off to their respective weekend jobs and the like.

Being the scrawny introvert that I was, the idea of walking into a room full of hypermasculine college jocks didn't exactly make it very high on my wishlist. Like I said, being this close to Ryan again was cause enough to make me antsy, and I definitely wasn't looking forward to being paraded around in front of all his buddies. The fewer of them I would have the displeasure of meeting, the better.

As it turns out, fate would smile upon me that weekend. I wouldn't get to meet all - or even most - of Ryan's roommates during my brief babysitting stay at his college dorm apartment. I had no way of knowing this at the time, but Lady Luck would mercifully keep me safe from those much feared and much-dreaded encounters. That is...until about one week after my eighteenth birthday.

Getting back to more immediate matters, I followed my supremely jockish, leather jacket-clad stepbrother as he led me around the cluttered apartment and gave me a tour of the communal living space.

The combined kitchen and dining room area was a little crummy and lacklustre compared to what I was used to. The living room, however, was far more impressive to stand in and behold. Not only was it the central part of the apartment, but the room itself was twice as large as my parents' living room and housed enough couch space to comfortably seat at least six or seven grown men. On one of the far walls hung a 70-inch TV screen, and strewn around the audio system located beneath it was a pair of gaming consoles and a rather disorderly heap of video games.

Three of the living room's walls were adorned with doors leading to other rooms, some of them closed and others slightly ajar. The inside of Ryan's bedroom felt a little cramped, quite possibly due to the thick curtains keeping most of the sunlight at bay, but also because of the rather disheartening amount of dirty laundry scattered across the carpeted floor.

The two-meter-tall jock tossed his dad's rolled up sleeping bag on the bed, and I followed that up by placing my neatly organised travel bag on the available floor space next to it.

I was understandably very upset when the twenty-year-old muscle-stud announced that he'd be out most of the day and that I would - as per his father's strict orders - remain confined to the safety of the apartment until he got back.

I should've been relieved at the fact that Ryan had no intention of dragging me to the gym or forcing me to accompany him to the basketball court. I should've been relieved, but was instead annoyed beyond measure at hearing him forbid me to leave the apartment or even go out for a walk around the block.

"What the hell? You expect me to just sit around here all day and do nothing? I don't care what your dad thinks! I'm seventeen! I don't need to be fuckin' babysat!" I grumbled, angrily storming out of the bedroom in an attempt to put an end to our frustrating conversation.

An incredibly strong hand wrapped itself around my upper left arm just then; pulling me back into the bedroom before I could step out of its doorway and spinning me around so that I was facing my guardian's broad chest.

"Look, twerp! Babysitting your little faggot ass wasn't my idea! You think I bust my balls in school all week only to have to babysit some dweeb during the only two days I get off?!" came Ryan's aggressive reply. "Dad fuckin' asked me to babysit you so that he could take your mum out for the weekend. I gave him my word that I'd keep you safe, and I sure as hell have every intention of keeping it. So in case you haven't noticed, you're not the only one being inconvenienced here. Now you shut the fuck up and stop being a fuckin' prick about it!" he barked, causing me to look up at him wide-eyed and tuck my figurative tail down in between my quaking legs.

The hunky muscle-jock allowed his words to sink in a bit before finally relaxing the iron grip he had around my arm and letting go.

I watched in hopelessly unbridled awe as he pulled his heavy leather jacket off and tossed it over the office chair located in front of his study desk. My eyes danced around his incredibly buff, sleeveless shirt-clad torso, and then quickly darted away upon noticing his judgemental blue orbs staring down at me condescendingly.

I felt my face grow beet-red and felt my cheeks tingle when a cocky smirk began taking shape over his lusciously pulpous lips.

"You haven't told our parents about your little secret, have you?" he asked, the sound of his mesmerisingly deep voice once again caressing my ears.

I swallowed the saliva welling up in my tightening throat and looked away uncomfortably before nervously shaking my head no. Ryan didn't say anything for a few seconds. He just stood there, towering in front of me with a mixture of disdain, delight and amusement lining his indescribably dreamy features.

Only when he placed a warm hand around the back of my neck and began speaking again did I find myself breathing a little easier.

"Alright, Jesse. Tell you what. Since I happen to know you like being tied up and since I can't really trust you to stay put while I'm gone, let's try and kill two birds with one stone, shall we?" he spoke, slinging his uber muscular left arm around my bony shoulders and slowly guiding me out of the musty bedroom.

A feeling of unmistakable excitement started building in my gut, and although I would still have preferred being alone at home, I found myself silently agreeing with the college jock's idea and actually wanting to be trussed up by him.

I'd been dreaming about this moment for so long and was thrilled beyond words at the fact that this stupendously masculine bloke was going to be the one taking my "bondage-virginity" away.

"Yo, Corey! Come out here and meet the little dweeb I brought home with me!" Ryan cheerfully hollered, calling out to the guy currently occupying the apartment washroom.

I gulped nervously when the door swung open and found myself going all weak-kneed and tingly upon witnessing the emergence of the steamy washroom's freshly-showered occupant. My god, what a sight that was!

Corey was every bit as tall and as hunky as the jock who called himself my stepbrother. His dishevelled brown hair was still damp from having recently stepped out of the shower and his mouth was currently busy hosting a brush and a mint-flavoured fluoride paste. The sight of him, however, was spectacular enough to make my heart flutter.

The underwear-clad stallion gave me a quick scan before nodding his head my way and managing a somewhat garbled greeting past the contents of his cavity. I gave the bearded muscle-jock a sheepish smile and spent the next few seconds admiring his tree trunk-sized thighs and discretely eyeing up the astoundingly hefty-looking bulge that protruded out from in between them.

"So, this is the son of that hot chick your dad's been boning?" Corey asked, after retreating back into the humid washroom and spitting the bubbly mouthful of toothpaste out.

"Yeah, that's him. Jesse will be staying over 'till tomorrow evening. I'm officially on babysitting duty." Ryan chuckled, using my first name and flashing me a playful smirk before rubbing his hard knuckles into my short-haired scalp.

"Cool." came the sound of his roommate's somewhat uninterested reply.

"Yo, I need to ask you a favour. Are you staying home today or are you heading out?" my handsome stepbrother asked his beefy-thighed friend.

"I'm heading out. Meeting the study group in a few minutes and then hitting the basketball court with Shawn, Chris and a bunch of the other guys later. You'll be coming to the game with us, right?"

"Of course I will, bro!. I was just wondering...d'you mind if I stash this little guy in your bedroom until we get back? I'd stash him in my own room, but I'm pretty sure Hunter's gonna barge in there looking for me at some point. You know how he is... Anyways, I'd rather keep my baby bro out of sight 'till we got back." Ryan went on, leaving little doubt as to the fact that I'd be spending a sizeable portion of the day trussed up and restrained in one of the apartment bedrooms.

"Sure, man! You can stash him in there for as long as you want." Corey gleefully replied, playfully ruffling my hair up as he stepped out of the steamy washroom and passed us by.

I watched as the underwear-clad hunk's meaty rear-end and tremendously well-built frame disappeared through the doorway of his bedroom, and then found myself being dragged into another room as my equally beefy stepbrother began roaming around for supplies.

The room he pulled me in was vacant, save for the rather disturbing quantity of clutter chaotically strewn about the place.

I sat on the unkept bed and eyed the very smelly bedroom's laundry-littered floor space with immeasurable disdain while my stepsibling busily fished a rope-filled duffle bag from out of his absent roommate's closet.

"I don't think Jason'll mind if I borrow his stuff for a day or two." Ryan absentmindedly mumbled, allowing his hands to rummage through the ominous duffle bag's contents before finally slinging it over his buff shoulders and ordering me to follow him out of his buddy's laundry-littered stinkbox.

"Come on, princess." the jock teasingly smirked. "Time to get you safely stashed inside Corey's bedroom."
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] another amazing story . I love the hot shirtless underwear clad guy . I can't wait to read the next chapter of this amazing story . Can't wait to read how "princess" will be gagged and tied down.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm hesitent, but intrigued by this series. A bit too aggressive and opportunistic for my tastes, but still holding plenty of hot moments so far and an interesting narrative none the less. Love the tie in to BaG, going to be interesting to see how this develops.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Holy shit this is hot! The stepbrother is one thing (love the leather) but Corey is a hunk of cosmic proportions! I certainly hope he takes a hands-on approach to the binding proceedings. The big question on my mind is will the gag be socks or a jockstrap? Hell, why not both!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Good gravy, is there not one dormitory in this college that doesn't have hunks with a horrid habit of neglecting hygiene in their rooms? Somebody get these hunks a Marie Kondo book! :lol:

A little late to this party, but just as intrigued with how it's going, especially since this is just a taste of what's to come for young Jesse!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well it seems like the classic jock dorm - clearly the laundry fairy has given up on this place!

Looks like Ryan is going to make Jesse's dream come true although I expect it will be another case of be careful what you wish for.

Corey is another impossibly large hunk. Hunter sounds like he could be a menace. Why does Jason have a bag full of ropes? And I'm sure Shawn and Chris sound familiar!

And I love the way Ryan and Corey talk about stashing Jesse away.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Does seem like a convenient way to kill two birds with one stone 🤣
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I don't like the way Corey talked about Jesse's Mom.

And Ryan shouldn't either. That's his StepMom.

Maybe Ryan (and Jesse) should teach him a lesson in respect! :twisted:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 2 years ago I don't like the way Corey talked about Jesse's Mom.

And Ryan shouldn't either. That's his StepMom.

Maybe Ryan (and Jesse) should teach him a lesson in respect! :twisted:
Agreed, definitely didn't sit too well with me.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment though!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This is so hot. Damn, where can I find this school filled with hot jocks? Of course they're friends with Shawn and co too. They are quite the pack of alphas! And damn is Corey a beautiful piece of meat!

Very nice of the stepdad to loan his "lucky" sleeping bag. I'm sure it'll be put to good use!

Can't wait to see what the gag will be. Can't wait is actually an understatement, these waits are going to be physically painful :lol:
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Love this story so far, and I really like the hints of what is yet to come sprinkled through the story! But damn, did you really have to stop at that moment? I need to know what's coming next!
Banner by Bondagefreak
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I definitely think this story is gonna be right up my alley. What’s better than hot dominant jocks with smelly socks and feet 😫😫
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

An amazing start, can't wait for more.
Ryan is so fucking hot, I'm looking forward to seeing his dominant side
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I concur with the comments....

But personally I have an issue [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] with all your stories, and their respective installments leaving us on cliffhangers...or anticipating/just about begging for what comes next :lol: :lol: My issue :mrgreen: Translation: Brilliant start!!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Why don’t i have a stephbrother like this. Sounds like a great night nice and thug. I hope the sleepingbag will keep him warm enough!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Don't keep us in suspense please
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I love the story Sir😍 cant wait to read the next chapter 😍😍
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I too am still interested and want to see more! Poor sweet summer child is going to be so out of his depth. XDDD
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL WELCOME TO [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] AND A SPECIAL WELCOME BACK TO [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]!

THIS NEXT CHAPTER ENDS WITH A THREAD POLL. BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT ON IT.
SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

ENJOY CHAPTER II, GUYS!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
This chapter's photo illustration is a courtesy of SockForYou84
(Link to pg-rated Tumblr blog: https://socksforyou84.tumblr.com/)

CHAPTER II
THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Ryan kept a hand pressed against the centre of my back as he escorted me into his freshly-showered roommate's reasonably tidy bedroom. The gesture might've carried an aura of superiority and condescension, but as a young gay guy who was head over heels for authoritative straight jocks, the patronising hand pressed below my shoulder blades filled me up with a special type of warmth and made me feel all tingly.

Much like the other bedrooms I'd visited so far, Corey's room was minimally decorated.
Its dimensions appeared similar to those of my stepbrother's but felt noticeably less cramped due to the surprising absence of clutter. Had it not been for the noticeable and somewhat potent aroma of sweat and male pheromones that permeated the abode, I might've mistaken the occupant of this particular room for a preppy fellow or someone along those lines.

In any case, Corey was sitting on his computer chair and apparently still in the process of clearing his browsing history when my stepbrother and I walked in. His sizeable rump and monumental thighs were still clad in the same pair of green boxer briefs he'd been wearing upon emerging from the washroom, and his impressive legs and torso were still completely naked and on full display for all to admire.

"I have Call of Duty, GTA 5 and a few other games installed on here. I just need to clear out all these fuckin' porn sites from my browser. Wouldn't wanna taint the kid's mind with that shit now, would we?" the hunky stud laughed, speaking more to himself than for anyone else's benefit.

"Ah, you don't need to worry about that, bro." Ryan snickered, immediately causing me to think he was gonna spill the beans about my sexuality or allude to the fact that my young mind was already very much "tainted".

His snide reply was in fact a jab to that effect, but it also carried a double meaning in that Corey genuinely did not have to worry about his browser history corrupting me in any way, shape or form. I wouldn't be gaming on his desktop computer and I certainly wouldn't be browsing through his web history either. Ryan had something a little different planned for me that day.

"Alright, kiddo. Come here. Lie down. Hands behind your back." the 200-pound college jock ordered, guiding me over to his buddy's bed before forcing me down on its dishevelled surface and dropping Jason's gear-filled duffle bag next to my prone position.

I was practically shaking with anticipation by that point but was understandably a little miffed and disgruntled upon coming face to face with a pair of Corey's used undies. Undies which I later learned he'd been wearing during his usual hour-long morning jog around the neighbourhood.

Not six inches from my grimacing face sat the phenomenally large pair of monstrously oversized, light blue boxer briefs. The unbelievably distressed leg slots left little doubt as to the enormous girth of their wearer's thighs, and the generous sweat marks lining the crotch, gooch and butthole area made it abundantly clear that these had been worn and peeled off only a very short time ago. Most likely minutes before Ryan and I had walked into the apartment.

The strangely arousing sight of our handsome host's super sweaty boxers suddenly took a backseat when Jason's imposing black duffle bag was finally unzipped.

Corey and I watched in unbridled wonder as the bag's contents were emptied out and a veritable shitload of densely-braided cotton rope landed on top of the duvet-covered mattress.

"Fuck, dude. What's all that shit for? You gonna tie him up or something?" the beefy-thighed stallion asked, a mixture of awe and amusement written all over his bearded face.

"He's not leaving me much choice. Besides, if I don't do this he'll get himself into trouble or try making a fuckin' run for it while I'm gone." Ryan quickly responded, busily going over the extensive selection of rope and separating the lengthier coils from the shorter ones.

Corey just sat on his swivelling computer chair and watched as his surprisingly dextrous and very rope-savvy friend went about trussing up my feeble wrists together. Every now and then he would absentmindedly reach in between his tree trunk-sized thighs and scratch the underside of his supremely hefty-looking front sack. But aside from the occasional comment or remark, the beefy-thighed college jock remained mostly silent.

As for me, I might as well have been on a completely different plane of existence by that point. So entranced I was by the warmth of my babysitter's large hands that I found myself going all weak and putty-like under the sheer power of his firm touch.

I'd read countless stories revolving around guys getting their first taste of bondage, but even the more vivid accounts seemed but a pale reflection of the blissful rush of emotions I experienced that fateful morning. Had it not been for the fact that I was in a foreign environment and that my nostrils weren't agreeing with the annoyingly strong smell that seemed to linger about Corey's bedroom, I might've actually dozed off and fallen asleep right then and there.

An ever-tightening network of ropes steadily began constricting around my upper body; trapping my bound arms together real tight and spinning an intricately restrictive harness around my scrawny chest and torso. I let out a surprised yelp and groaned in slight discomfort when the coils being wrapped around my upper arms tightened to the point of almost causing my elbows to touch.

"Dude, that's fuckin' harsh!" Corey chuckled, before apparently losing interest in the spectacle of my growing demise and getting up to slowly start getting dressed.

My muscular babysitter paid little heed to the momentary glimmers of distress I occasionally voiced out though. Instead of loosening the constricting ropework and giving me a bit of slack, he simply straddled my helpless form and doubled down on the knots keeping my arms restrained.

Only when my wrists, upper arms and elbows were tightly pulled back and hopelessly incapacitated did the sleeveless shirt-clad muscle-jock pull me back up into a sitting position.

I watched as he took hold of the longest coil of rope and just sat there in complete silence as he started lashing it around my now defenceless arms and torso. Around and around the sturdy rope went; its thick coils constricting around my upper arms and chest with almost as much force as the deadliest of pythons.

An embarrassing sensation of excitement began building up in my groin as Ryan brought both ends of the rope behind my back and knotted them together with as much power and brawn as his beefy arms could muster.

Another lengthy coil was picked up and then the same process was repeated again, this time around my forearms and the lower portion of my abdomen. Strong, capable hands double-knotted, triple-knotted and quadruple-knotted everything down; causing my prison to grow more restrictive and increasing the escape-proof quality of its stupendously confining embrace.

By the time Ryan was done securing my upper body, my arms were quite literally crushed against my bony back and the majority of my scrawny torso had been gobbled up beneath innumerable layers of cruel, thick ropes.

I wouldn't be working my way out of these binds anytime soon. That much was certain!

"Alright, bro. I'm heading out. See ya at the game later." Corey spoke, before finally retreating out of the smelly bedroom and wishing my stepbrother and I a good day.

As soon as we heard the distant sound of the front door opening and closing, Ryan stood up from the bed and playfully ruffled my hair up.

"How's that feel, kiddo? That tight enough for ya?" he smirked, causing me to test my maddeningly excessive restraints by straining against the cruel bonds he'd imposed upon me.

"It feels...amazing. It's really tight though." I complained, groaning and grimacing in frustration as I tried and failed to defeat the seemingly numberless layers of rope keeping my arms pinned up against my back.

"It has to be! Besides, how else am I supposed to make sure you don't try slipping away and making a run for it while I'm gone?" he teased, ruffling my hair up a second time and squeezing the tip of my nose between his patronising fingers.

I groaned again and tried putting up a more combative front, but it was quite clear from the flushing of my cheeks and the lightness of my complaints that I was enjoying myself more than I was willing to admit.

Ryan spent about a minute or two telling me about how his dad had enrolled him in the boy scouts some seven or eight years ago. And then he went on to explain that while he hadn't practised his knots or ropeworking skills in almost half a decade, you never truly lose those abilities once you acquire them.

"It's kinda like riding a bike..." he explained. "You'll be a bit rusty if you don't do it for a few years, but it comes back to you in a matter of minutes once you actually start riding again."

I was doing my best to listen to his words, but the whole time he was talking, I just kept going over and over how insanely lucky I was. Not only was this guy extremely handsome and sexy as fuck, but he was also trained in the art of knot-making and very handy with rope! If this wasn't like landing the jackpot, then I had no idea what was!

Alas, it's only when Ryan stood me up off the bed and had me lying flat on the carpet floor that I came face to face with another suspect on my list of things potentially responsible for stinking the room up. Corey's footwear.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE ON THE POLL!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic