A Quick Change F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Quick Change F/M

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

"Don't worry, I'm here to kidnap you."
I blinked in surprise. This was not how I saw this day going. My boss caught me in a lie ... on my resume. He knew I desperately needed this job. If I lost it I didn't have enough savings to pay off my student loans, or pay my bills. I would be out on the street. He agreed not to fire me, if I did menial jobs around his house for free. Yeah, life sucks.
There was one benefit to our little ... arrangement however. Her name was Gloria 'Glory' Wilson, the boss's daughter. Glory, so named because she was born on July 4th, was a professional instagram model. Nearing thirty the blue-eyed blonde bombshell was not very big, 5'3" tops. As you can imagine however most of her body mass went into her boobs. If I had to guess, which I don't because internet, she was carrying a H-Cup around with her. God, the sight of her in her tight tiny clothing made me so hard.
The most amazing thing about Glory was her attitude. She was wealthy and beautiful but she didn't care. She was bubbly, happy and just really down to Earth. She was always kind to me, clearly bothered by my situation. Whenever she would visit she would greet me with a hug. She would tease me, chat with me, flaunt her body for me, and give me a kiss on the cheek before she left. She would always promise to get me out of this mess one day. Part of me believed her.
On this day I was sent to pick out some clothing for the Wilsons to wear to a nice dinner party. So I was wandering around the women's clothing section trying to find something I thought the Mrs. and Glory would wear. As I passed by the changing room someone reached out and pulled me in. It was Glory! It was Glory wearing nothing but her bra and panties!
"Glory?! What the hell are you doing?"
"Don't worry, I'm here to kidnap you."
"What the hell are you talking about?"
Grabbing my hands she began binding them together with a pair of pantyhose.
"My father won't let you out of your deal and you can't afford to quit so I'm fixing this."
"How?"
"I'm paying off your student debt."
"I can't let you do that."
She began tying my legs with more pairs.
"That's cute. I've already called and cancelled all your services to your apartment and paid up till the end of the month. Rent's paid too. I have movers packing up your stuff right now. It'll all be sent to my penthouse."
"Glory! You had no right to go behind my back like that and ..."
She shoved a knotted pantyhose into my mouth, tying it off into a gag.
"Eventually you'll come to thank me for this. I have more money than I need. Using it to take care of you for the rest of your life will be a pleasure."
She stripped off her underwear. I nearly hyperventilated at the sight of her.
"Let me show you how much."