BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) *new chapter August 30th*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) *new chapter August 30th*

Post by Hornysub »

DISCLAIMER!

Hello everyone, my name is “Hornygimp” and I decided to start the very fun adventure of writing a story on this forum! Here is a little disclaimer to inform you all, dear readers, that I am not a professional writer, nor am I a native English speaker, so please be indulgent as far as the language and the post delay are concerned. I sincerely hope that my story will not contain too many mistakes and that it will be easy and enjoyable to read!
Never hesitate to send me feedback!

Kind regards,

Hornysub.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m really into bondage, submission and mummification stuff… now, that being said, I must admit that I do not particularly enjoy my current predicament. You see, I would much prefer to be laying in my bed, cuddling with my Danny instead of being duct-taped to his chair, writing about my experience, caged, plugged, and gagged with his dirty socks… but here I am, and here is my story! I remember very well how it all started. It was June 2019, and I was moving into my new student room in a shared apartment when I first met Danny, the person who would later become my Master…
CHAPTER 1 - MEETING DANNY

- Hello? Is somebody there?

The apartment was quite big, very well located as it was quite isolated from the business of the city centre but near enough to be able to enjoy a typical student life.

- Yup, in the kitchen!

I made my way into the apartment, going through the corridor and the living room. There was already furniture in the living room which was a great thing because I did not have any coming to Boston. I was thrilled to finally meet my roommate whom I’ve been kind of stalking for the past month. From the pictures, he looked absolutely gorgeous and… there he is, Danny, the typical American jock, deep masculine voice, tall, muscled, dark short hair and beard and member of the Boston College football team… I was already in love.

- H… he… hello, I… I’m Andry, your new roommate.
- ‘Sup man, good to finally meet you, I’m Danny!
- I know…

Fuck, did I really say that, why the fuck did I say that… he will think I’m weird and that I spied on him which I obviously did… fortunately he broke the awkward silence following my even more awkward answer.

- Okay… well I guess I’ll show you your room then.

He walked in front of me, leaving me to smell his wonderful perfume… I followed his wonderful self, dressed from head to toe in a tight, all-black catsuit, which is a big turn on for me and which highlighted pretty well the outline of his big and marvellous ass. We reached the door, he opened it and entered first.

- Here you go man, that’s your room.

The room was quite small, with a single bed, a tiny desk, a window, and an insane amount of dirty clothes piled up on the floor right in front of my bed. Tracksuits, t-shirts, pants, sportswear and socks and boxers… the smell was quite strong but no need to tell you that it did not bother me that much.

- Is that your… your clothes?
- Yeah huh… about that… I thought you wouldn’t come until tomorrow, so I didn’t have the time to clean it up and make my laundry… I hope you don’t mind having them until tomorrow because… well if you do mind there is nothing I can really do about it so brace yourself haha!

He then went back to the kitchen and left me to unpack my luggage. I couldn’t believe it… was it real? Was I really going to sleep in a room full of one of the most beautiful guy’s dirty underwear? Well, I knew that I wasn’t going to sleep much that night… as soon as I unpacked all my luggage, I started looking closer at the little mountain of dirty and smelly clothes. As I thought, there was a bit of everything, tracksuits, and t-shirt, but most interestingly, very dirty socks and boxers, there was even a cup that football players use to protect their dicks and balls, and I knew straight away that this was the smelliest of all. As far as I can remember, I’ve always been dreaming about some jock’s dirty underwear and how they smell, I mean it has always been a fantasy of mine, but I knew that that cup was far beyond my limits.

So, I took a pair of boxers and started smelling them. The smell was quite strong but bearable, mostly sweat I thought. It must have been his sports underwear. Just imagining him, a manly perfection, and having to smell his dirty boxer, drenched in his butt sweat made me hard instantly. I pressed the boxer on my face and started touching my already throbbing dick, I was in paradise! His smell was driving me crazy, not too strong but not too light, it was perfect. I wanted to cum already, but I figured out it would be better to wait a bit as I had some other thing to discover… I couldn’t be more correct, I was about to discover something that would change everything.

Looking through all the clothes, and there was a lot, I found what looked like a long, human-shaped bag. The texture was really weird but not unknown, and the bag was shiny. I took it out of the pile and put it on my bed to discover what looked like a sleepsack. Being interested in mummification and hard bondage stuff, I had seen some sleepsacks before, but this one was like no other I had been masturbating on. There were straps and a long zipper, and as I opened it, I found out that it had quite probably been worn and not washed for quite some time, someone had definitely been trapped in it for quite some time and this person must have sweated a lot. Or maybe was it Danny himself… the idea of Danny being trapped in this kind of sleepsack, sweating and trying to get out got me even harder….Wo I needed to try it for myself!

I figured out that the experience would be better if I stripped completely before entering the sleepsack, so once I was completely naked, I got myself, not without difficulty, into the wonderful and, as I discovered, tight rubber paradise. The sensation was indescribable, especially for someone like me who have been dreaming of this moment for years!

Of course, once both my arms got into the long internal sleeves, it was impossible for me to shut the zipper, but the experience was nonetheless overwhelming! The smell was quite strong, but it didn’t bother me too much. The smell of his boxer was actually stronger so the sleepsack was more than bearable. My dick was even harder and so I struggled a bit and started to hump the bed having no access to my hands. It felt so good, I was truly in heaven.

After what seemed like thirty minutes of humping I still didn’t cum, but I was beginning to feel a bit tired because of my trip. I was covered in sweat, but it felt so nice to imagine Danny struggling in the sleepsack before me. Anyway, I don’t really remember what happened next, but I fell asleep, and I shouldn’t have…

That's it for the first chapter guys, there you have it!
I really hope you like it as much as I do. ;)
So, what do you think? What would you have done? Would you like to find yourselves in the same predicament as Andry?
Tell me everything!
:D
Last edited by Hornysub 7 months ago, edited 12 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great beginning [mention]Hornysub[/mention]. You're always going to grab my attention with a sleepsack and I've not seen the rubber variety on this site before.

Danny already wearing a rubber catsuit, big piles of dirty laundry concealing the sleepsack. Somehow I feel Danny has setup a test of sorts and I think Andry has just passed with flying colours, he didn't seem phased by any of it!

I think we know what's going to happen next!

Don't worry about your English it's as good as many native English speakers and as for posting speeds take your time and enjoy yourself.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great beginning! I hope Andrew will spend A LOT of quality time with his new roommate :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Love the beginning of this
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very glad to see you getting some posts under your belt [mention]Hornysub[/mention]
It seems you're off to a rousing start with this opening chapter!

Very much looking forward to what's in store for Andry now that he's fast asleep inside that rubber sleepsack.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Oooh very great start. Hope to see the continuation soon :D
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

Great start. Can’t wait to read more
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

How do I have the feeling that andrey is going to wake up, and the sleep sack is going to be zipped up on him?
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great start of the story… i can think trying it out the same way… and also would hope to have Danny to enter the room
Ballgagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgagger »

Great start! I've always wanted to try a sleepsack, it looks like alot of fun!
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 2 - THE BEGINNING *December 09*

I woke up. I don’t remember when exactly, but when I did, I felt like I had slept for three days in a row… I slowly opened my eyes to discover that my predicament hadn’t changed, or at least that’s what I thought. I was still totally encased in the rubber sleepsack, laying on my small bed, surrounded by Danny’s smelly dirty clothes. So, this was true, definitely not a dream!

Soon enough I realised that I needed to use the bathroom, so I began to try and get out of my rubbery confinement. When I tried to take my arms out of the sleeves, I realised that something was preventing them from going out and preventing me from moving at all! I tried again but it was quite impossible… so I looked behind me and that is when it all started… the zipper had been shut completely! And I could hear the noise of a little padlock tickling!

How did that happen? I remember pretty well that I did not shut the zipper yesterday, even if I wanted it wouldn’t have been possible from the inside so I came to the conclusion that someone must have done it while I was asleep! No, please no, it must be a joke or something of the kind. I started struggling against my bounds so that I could reach the toilet before flooding my mattress with piss, but it was useless… plus I started to get warm.

After a while, what I was afraid of happened… I heard noises coming from the door… someone was going to enter the room and see me like this!

- ‘sup Andry, finally awake?

It was definitely the voice of Danny; how could I forget the sound of it…

- hum… yeah hum hello Danny hum… could you give me a hand please?
- why would I do that? You look like you’re having a great time, don’t you?
- Well, I hum… I think I need to get out I…
- No, you don’t, plus you need to be punished for looking into my stuff bitch.

Bitch? Fuck now I started to get hard… I could hear him rummaging through his stuff but couldn’t see it as I was laying on my belly… what is he doing? is he going to let me out of the sleepsack?

- Well hum… I’m really sorry about that Danny I just…
- Shut up now… you’re not sorry… but you will be!

As he said that he jumped on my back and took my hair with his right hand, and when I gasped, he stuffed something in my mouth with his left hand. It felt like a big wad of hardened tissue, but hardly did I have some time to think about it or even try to spit it out that I hear the sound of tape being ripped out coming from behind me. It took only few seconds for Danny to shut me up, forcing me to suck on what he had just stuffed into my mouth.

I don’t really know how many times Danny rolled the tape around my head. I lost track at around seven… there I was, laying on a stranger’s bed, surrounded by his dirty underwear, locked in a tight rubber sleepsack and gagged with a big cloth of tissue which I realised had a pretty string taste. Before I even got time to ask Danny, even if it would have been difficult to do it now that he gagged me, I got my answer…

When he was done, he ripped the tape and got close to my hear.

- There you go… nice and quiet, sucking on my two cumrag like the good little bitch you are haha!
- Mmmmmmpppppphhhhh!!!!! Mppphphhhhh!!!
I tried asking him to take that out of my mouth, but it was useless. What the fuck was that?! I really wanted out of here, I NEEDED out of here and as soon as possible!

- I knew you were some kind of freak when I first saw you little Andry, sitting there, looking at my ass and my feet… well lucky for you I am kind of a freak myself too haha and you’ll get the chance to see them closer, but for now I think it is a good idea that you learn to appreciate my odour right?
- Mppppphhhhh!!!! Mpppphhhhh mphhhhhh mphhhhh!!!
- Yeah I know, you’ll thank me later… well if I decided to leave you ungagged of course haha!

Then I felt him going off my back and heard that he was still looking for something in his stuff…

- I have to leave for practice, but I would want my new little slave bitch to get bored right?

As he said this, he came right in front of my gagged face and looked my straight in the eye with a little smirk on his face… fuck he was really handsome, but what he was holding got me frightened!

-

that's it for chapter 2 guys and sirs, thank you for reading it!
I sincerely hope you enjoy it!
feel free to leave a comment or ask me anything,
I'm always open to discussion,

Kind regards,

Hornysub.
Last edited by Hornysub 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As expected Andry managed to get himself stuck in the sleepsack! Looks like Danny has plans to keep him occupied for a long time. What has he got in his hand?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
Haha, depends on what you're expecting... ;)
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

A Latex Mask
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm betting it's either a shoe, a sock or a jockstrap 8-)

Well done [mention]Hornysub[/mention]! This was a very exciting read.
You sure have us on the edge of our seats and wondering what's going to become of Danny's new bitch-boi.
I'm sure quite a few guys on here would love to switch places with Andry. That is...until they'd actually be in his position and surrounded by all that smelly laundry 8-)

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

P.s - I suggest you edit the first post of this thread and change the title to reflect the new chapter.
Ex: BECOMING MY ROOMMATE'S SLAVE (M/M) *NEW CHAPTER DEC 9*
This is the best way to let your readers know that a new chapter has been posted.

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

oooooooo this seems to be the beginning of a very interesting story!! Nice job, Very much looking forward to more!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was a great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention] I hope you're doing okay, buddy-boi.
It's not usually a good sign when a new member who just started his new tale doesn't log in for over an entire week.

If you're disappointed with the responses here, keep in mind that December is a hectic month for most of us and that forum activity tends to slow down before the holiday season. In any case, hoping to hear from you soon. This story is off to a great start!

Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Hello Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and sorry for my late answer, I'm actually not disappointed at all it's just that as you rightfully said, December is a busy month for everyone including myself as it is exam period here... 😅
Bit I will continue to post! Just a bit later!
Thanks for your concerns Sir,
Regards,
Hornysub.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey buddy-boi. Glad to hear from you!
I'd normally write you this by PM, but since your private messaging options aren't unlocked yet (they'll unlock once you have 11 posts).
I've noticed on this thread and on B&G that you've been trying to respond to me using quotes, but that you're actually writing inside the quote. It's a little confusing. See the reply you posted above this post and you'll see what I mean. You quoted me on something, modified what I said and then posted it (making it look as though I'm writing to myself).

If you're quoting someone, don't write inside the quote. Write several lines underneath it.
You might even find it easier to use the tagging system we have here.

If you wanna reply to someone, you can actually just type @ and then start typing the user's username.
A list of suggested usernames starting with those letters will appear and all you need to do is click on the right one ;)

Ex: if I type @horny a little box pops up and I can click on your username.
That results in a tag [mention]Hornysub[/mention], and you'll receive a notification alerting you of it.

On another note, I know that you mentioned being pretty busy with your exams and all, but next time you log in, I strongly suggest you take a couple seconds to edit the story title like I suggested in my comment last week. Otherwise, most of your readers will remain unaware that Chapter 2 was posted.

Looking forward to reading more from you, buddy-boi!

Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

CHAPTER 3 – INTRODUCING THE SMELL *NEW CHAPTER DEC 26*

- Well don’t look at me like that bitchy Andry, you asked for it haha!
- MPHHHHHHFFFFF!!!
I was shaking my head frenetically to try and tell him no.

Of course, I did not ask for this! What was he saying?! How could someone hope to find themselves in the same situation?! Obviously, with my mouth securely and tightly gagged with my captor’s two old “tasty” cumrag I couldn’t say much and voice my disagreement, but what was he thinking?!

- Yeah, you know what that’s for, right bitch? You know you will like this cause you’ve always been waiting for this right… well consider yourself lucky, now let me put that on your faggot face…

Danny was holding a gas mask, a LITTERAL GAS MASK, but not the one you might think of, no, he was holding a Russian-type gas mask with a quite long breathing tube. Never have I seen something like this before, even in the porn videos I like to watch. This one was different and I was about to discover how…
Danny seated on the edge of the bed, right in front of me, holding the gas mask and coming closer and closer. The whole thing wrapped my entire face up very tightly and went, not without a bit of struggling, around my neck, and before I could even realise it, my only source of air was the breathing tube and I could hear every breath I was taking. When he was done with it, Danny came back in front of me and looked me through the goggles of the mask with that little sexy smirk that I was starting to hate more and more and then took the hose in his hand.

- You can hear me bitch?

Well of course I could be it was actually quite difficult as the rubber of the mask was compressing my ears. Seeing that I was not really responsive he put the hose really close to his mouth and spoke directly into it.

- Better like this little pervert? Now you hear me right?

It was, I could hear him fine, but I could also smell his warm breath coming into the tube! I hated it, at this point I could tell that he probably went to McDonald’s for lunch.

- Yeah, that’s better, take some deep breaths of my warm breath you slut cause this is the only thing that keeps you alive for now haha!

I was fuming, I wanted out so bad at this point, but Danny sat there, looking at me through the googles and started breathing out in the tube every time he could, forcing me to breathe his warm breath through my nose. He looked like he enjoyed it a lot, seeing that I was angry but that I couldn’t do anything. I was literally at his mercy.
He continued breathing out in the tube and sometimes cutting off my air for what felt like 15 minutes and then I could see a shift in his eyes… he was thinking about something, and I was to discover what it was soon enough when he put the end of the tube on his mouth and…

- BBBUUUURRRRRPPPPPP

He let out the most disgusting and loud burp I’ve ever come across in my entire life right into my breathing tube and then cut my air again, watching me suffocate as the smell of his inside came into my gas mask.

- HAHAHAHA yeah you choke on my fucking burp you little bitch, smell that!
- MMMPPPPHHHHHH MPHHHH MPHHH MPHHHHHH!!!!!
Every attempt to get away from his putrid burp was vain… I was trapped and he was in charge. His burp smell awful but there was nothing else I could do to breathe in some “air” than to take deep breaths of what just came out of his belly.
I was still trying to get out of this fucking rubber prison but there was no point in even trying.

- You should see your face right now haha, enjoyed it?
- Mmmppppphhhhh!!
- Well to bad cause that was certainly not the last one…
- Mmmfffff…
- Yeah, and wait to see what I can do at the other end of the tunnel if you see what I mean…
- MPHHHHHHHH!!!!
- Yeah shut up bitch, you have nothing to say, you already lost and I already won and now you will be my personal little bitch until… well until whenever the fuck I want and you can’t do anything about it faggot!

He then got up and seemed to be forgetting about the hose, meaning that I was able to get some fresh air… but little did I know that it wouldn’t last for long… next thing I know, Danny was back holding one of the old shoes I saw earlier on the floor.

- As I said I have to go to practice now but I want you to work for me, as you will have to do from now on. My shoe right here has been my baseball shoe for the past 6 years and it really needs to be aired out you know so that’s what you will be doing for the next two hours.

Protesting, even trying to move was vain, but I still tried to shout into my big gag. Once again Danny sat on my back preventing me from moving AT ALL and he shoved the end on the breathing tube into his reeking, smelly, sweaty shoe.
The smell was beyond disgusting, it literally reeked! I was about to throw up and the sound of the duct tape being wrapped around the shoe and my breathing tube got me even sicker. He really wanted to be sure that I would be forced to breathe nothing but the air coming out of his smelly shoe.

- Peeeeerfect, that’s what I call a good air-out haha, now I will let you two get to know each other!
- Pffffffmmmppphphhhh!!!

I was trying to say “please” but my message didn’t get across as Danny just got up, smacked my ass, and left the room. When I heard the door close, I started to struggle even more but as I already said it was completely fucked, trapped in a body-tight rubber sleepsack, gagged with some hot jock cumrags and breathing on his sweaty shoe and something told me that I was in for a very long ride…

that's it for chapter 3 Sirs and others!
I really hope you liked it.
I tried to follow some of your advice notably for the writing of my story,
I really hope it works well!
Feel free to tell me what you think!

Kind regards,

Hornysub.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was an amazing chapter!!! One of my personal favorite types of bondage is being gagged and then being forced to smell something like a shoe or jockstrap, so this chapter had everything I liked! I’m loving this story so for and I am excited to see what you do with the next few chapters!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was another hot chapter .
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I like where this is going! Will be following this one :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome new chapter, [mention]Hornysub[/mention]!
Poor Andry. It sounds like he's really in over his head at this point.
He is gonna go ballistic when hot jock Danny decides to rip a fart into that breathing tube of his.

Either way, it sounds like he's in for quite the ordeal with that rank shoe being vaccumm-sniffed.
I for one am really enjoying Danny's mouthiness and tendency to talk down to his prisoner.

Awesome stuff!
Can't wait to read more, boi 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic