On the job FM/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

On the job FM/FM

Post by John »

Characters:

Jill Dorsey, a fresh-off of the academy police officer, 35, 5'9, short blonde hair
Aaron Dempsey, another fresh graduate, 24, 6'1

Part 1
Introduction

Jill and Aaron had been partnered together even since they both graduated from the police academy in Chicago. That was actually not Jill's first job. She'd been a lawyer before having a change of mind/midlife crisis and deciding that she wanted to do something drastically different with her life.
She was designated as the lead partner even though both of them were considered rookies, mainly because of the fact she was more mature, calm and experienced than Aaron.
So far, all was well. They were on regular patrol duties for the past two months, so they had had some time to gain a little bit of live experience.
On this particular day, it was hot as hell. The middle of July, 1 PM, on a Friday. Everyone just wanted to finish work as soon as possible. They were having a quick break when the dispatcher called for a patrol to intervene in a domestic dispute just two blocks from where they were.

Jill's POV:
"Alright, time to go."
I quickly threw out my drink, Aaron doing the same, as he revved up the car and we were on.
After about 5 min we were at the scene. The house looked eloquent. It had two main entrances, as far as we could see.
"Dispatch, we're at the scene. Aaron, check the front door, I'll take the back exit."
As Aaron slowly moved to the front entrance I quickly circled back and saw the back gate. No noise, nothing out of the ordinary so far. I entered the back yard and called out: "Chicago PD, is everything okay in there?"
Nobody answered, as I slowly and quietly pried open the back door and entered what looked like the basement area.
I saw the stairs to the upper level and quietly went up, looking for anything out of the ordinary. As I was opening the door leading to the upper floor and to the main house area a hand quickly reached down, knocking my pistol to the floor. Not panicking, I tried to quickly reestablish my position, but, as it turned out, the assailants were two.
A man in ski mask quickly clamped his hand over my mouth.
"HELPMMHHHHH" "AARONMHPHGG"
I tried to fight them off, biting on the hand and trying to stomp them with my feet but pretty soon my own handcuffs were used to restraint my wrists behind my back as something (probably a rag) was stuffed in my mouth.
"One down, one to go.", muttered the woman assailant (also wearing a ski mask).
Something was going on here. We were called on a domestic dispute, but two professionals had immobilized me in under two minutes. Apparently, there was something at play here, a bigger picture, so to speak.
"HEMPPHJBMEJPMMM"
"Stop struggling or I'll make it worse "
My only hope now was resting on Aaron.

To be continued.

As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated. :)
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

John wrote: 1 year ago Characters:

Jill Dorsey, a fresh-off of the academy police officer, 35, 5'9, short blonde hair
Aaron Dempsey, another fresh graduate, 24, 6'1

Part 1
Introduction

Jill and Aaron had been partnered together even since they both graduated from the police academy in Chicago. That was actually not Jill's first job. She'd been a lawyer before having a change of mind/midlife crisis and deciding that she wanted to do something drastically different with her life.
She was designated as the lead partner even though both of them were considered rookies, mainly because of the fact she was more mature, calm and experienced than Aaron.
So far, all was well. They were on regular patrol duties for the past two months, so they had had some time to gain a little bit of live experience.
On this particular day, it was hot as hell. The middle of July, 1 PM, on a Friday. Everyone just wanted to finish work as soon as possible. They were having a quick break when the dispatcher called for a patrol to intervene in a domestic dispute just two blocks from where they were.

Jill's POV:
"Alright, time to go."
I quickly threw out my drink, Aaron doing the same, as he revved up the car and we were on.
After about 5 min we were at the scene. The house looked eloquent. It had two main entrances, as far as we could see.
"Dispatch, we're at the scene. Aaron, check the front door, I'll take the back exit."
As Aaron slowly moved to the front entrance I quickly circled back and saw the back gate. No noise, nothing out of the ordinary so far. I entered the back yard and called out: "Chicago PD, is everything okay in there?"
Nobody answered, as I slowly and quietly pried open the back door and entered what looked like the basement area.
I saw the stairs to the upper level and quietly went up, looking for anything out of the ordinary. As I was opening the door leading to the upper floor and to the main house area a hand quickly reached down, knocking my pistol to the floor. Not panicking, I tried to quickly reestablish my position, but, as it turned out, the assailants were two.
A man in ski mask quickly clamped his hand over my mouth.
"HELPMMHHHHH" "AARONMHPHGG"
I tried to fight them off, biting on the hand and trying to stomp them with my feet but pretty soon my own handcuffs were used to restraint my wrists behind my back as something (probably a rag) was stuffed in my mouth.
"One down, one to go.", muttered the woman assailant (also wearing a ski mask).
Something was going on here. We were called on a domestic dispute, but two professionals had immobilized me in under two minutes. Apparently, there was something at play here, a bigger picture, so to speak.
"HEMPPHJBMEJPMMM"
"Stop struggling or I'll make it worse "
My only hope now was resting on Aaron.

To be continued.

As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated. :)
Exciting 😀
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 2:

Aron was slowly climbing up the stairs from the back entrance when he heard a bit of a commotion. Then it quickly died down.

"What's going on, is Jill okay? Should I try to reach her over?"

He quietly removed the radio from his vest and tried to call her: "Jill, I'm moving upstairs, is everything okay down there?"

No response.

"Alright, I'm gonna check the rooms upstairs and then I'm going to return to see if everything is normal."

Meanwhile, downstairs and in the house attic, the two men had dragged Jill, her mouth still stuffed with the rag

"Alright, doll, it's time to get you nice and tied and remove you from the game. Strip now."

"NOUMMGHDP, no way, I'm a police officer, do you know how much trouble you're gonna be in? If you release me now, it's just assault. If you tie me up it's becoming kidnapping plus assault, you're gonna spend a lot of time behind bars."

"Let's say we're willing to risk it. Now strip and if I have to say it for the third time, I'm gonna personally make sure you're wearing nothing and then leave you in a nice, shady neighborhood, tied and gagged, before the door of a friend who wouldn't mind to take in a hot, perky police woman and show her a thing or two."

With a dejected face and frustration, Jill started unbuttoning her shirt and pants, finally remaining in a black sports bra and a matching black thong which didn't leave much to the imagination.

One of the men quickly zip tied her wrists behind the back with a click and then taped up her elbows, forcing a grunt to escape from her mouth.

"Oh, stop your moaning, you clearly go to the gym, you can take it."

And with that he gave her a hard swat on the backside.

Meanwhile, the other man crossed her ankles, taped them up and then taped up her knees and thighs. She tried to move around but there wasn't much give.

Finally, one of the men removed a dirty sock.

"No, no way that's going in my mouth. No fuckin waymmpgkfh"

"You were saying?"

He stuffed the sock in and then wrapped tape around her mouth to keep it in. Finally, they wrapped tape around her eyes, effectively blindfolding her and after several spanks on her barely covered buttocks leaned in and whispered: "Now stay here nice and quiet, you're gonna be the bait for your partner, helpless damsel in distress, haha."

And with that she could hear they closed the door and exited the room. The question now was how could she warn Aron of the impending danger...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic