All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

This is one of two stories right now where the wait is KILLING me with anticipation.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago This is one of two stories right now where the wait is KILLING me with anticipation.
I'll take that as a compliment, @blackbound! Glad you're still enjoying it!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago I'll take that as a compliment, @blackbound!
As you should!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 27: Role Reversal

“We’re not having this conversation again, Babe.” Peter huffed in between crunches. He playfully glared at his boyfriend holding his feet in place.

“I just want to make sure everything is done… tastefully…” Markus complained.

“Sounds like someone is more jealous than anything.” Peter smiled wide.

Liam shook his head next to them as he worked on his own crunches, enjoying the firm grip Connor had on his own feet. Connor was smiling at their friends’ argument too. Liam saw that smile move closer as the personal trainer met him with a kiss. One of the perks of Markus and Peter signing those papers was them not getting in trouble for PDA.

“I’m not jealous!” Markus groaned. “I’m just…”

“-Annoyed at being left out again?” Peter teased. Markus pushed his irksome boyfriend back down onto the exercise mat in frustration.

“Sorry Markus.” Connor placed his hand on the teacher’s shoulder. “We hadn’t even dropped Peter off last week when Lizbet texted us saying that all her regular students had agreed to this class’s increased price.” The foursome stood and stretched out their sore muscles. “If there was any spot available, I’d give it to you in a heartbeat.”

Liam nodded, trying to sell the story. “But Lizbet wouldn’t like you lurking anyways. She’s-”

“Intense…” Markus finished for the model. “Fine!” He said, defeated again. “But I want a guaranteed spot in the next class Peter models in.”

“Deal.” Connor agreed, and the two shook hands. If Peter ever comes back after our plan tonight. Liam thought, but smiled.

As they wound down from their session, the four of them chatted, until Markus stole a look at the clock on the wall. “Shit, is that the time? I didn’t realize it was that late!”

Connor and Liam followed his gaze, then exchanged a quick look. “Oh, you’re right!” Connor said, feigning innocence. In reality, he’d purposefully stretched this training session out. All part of the plan.

Liam looked around. The gym was mostly empty by now. There were only two other patrons besides their group of four; an older gentleman leisurely finishing up on the electric bike, and a college age girl rolling up her yoga mat. Connor had been worried about forcing people to leave early when the cafe art classes first started, but thankfully, the regulars were very understanding and had adjusted easily to the once weekly schedule change.

“Sorry”, Connor did his best to sound truly apologetic, “Didn’t realize our session was running long.”

Thankfully, Markus waved him off. “It’s no big deal. Traffic’s going to be a nightmare though.” He quickly grabbed his gym bag, smashed his lips against Peter’s and waved goodbye to his friends. “Have fun tonight!” Then he pointed at his boyfriend. “But not too much fun!”

Peter blew Markus an exaggerated kiss as the sweaty teacher bolted out the door. “I guess I should go get myself ready then?” Peter asked, raising his eyebrow and beginning to pull down his black gym shorts.

“Easy there, Tiger!” Connor jumped at the model’s forwardness. “Please go shower first! And keep your pants on until you get to the locker room, PLEASE!”

Peter couldn’t stop laughing as he accepted the orders and headed towards the locker room. Liam looked around and saw that the other two remaining guests had also cleared out. He and his hunky boyfriend were now alone in the otherwise empty fitness center.

“Are you ready?” The redhead asked, gathering up Liam’s hands in his own.

Liam nodded. “I’ve been looking forward to this for weeks.”

Keeping a comforting hold on Liam’s hand, Connor led his companion back towards the office where they’d stashed their supplies for tonight. Connor made a quick stop by the main door to lock it and close the blinds. He’d emailed instructions for the students to wait outside- protecting Peter’s privacy, making sure non-students didn’t wander in accidentally, all that. Once inside the office, they closed the door and locked it, just in case Peter didn’t go to his shower straight away.

Connor grabbed the duffle bag from the corner of the room, the same one Kyle had used a few weeks ago. It wasn’t as full as it was when Hare and Bull owned it, but there were enough materials to satisfy the plans of Red and Bunny. Liam still wasn’t a fan of the Bunny nickname, but it would do for now.

This hunky partner in crime tossed Liam his leather gloves and the black ski mask- again, the same gloves and mask that Kyle wore. I can’t believe Kyle and Santiago never asked for their gloves back. Or maybe they had and Connor put his foot down?

Connor also tossed Liam his jeans and jacket. They had decided to commit fully and recreate the Hare and Bull look. The pair quickly swapped their gym shorts for dark, form fitting denim jeans. They threw on their leather jackets over their sweat stained shirts. It was going to be warm, but they could handle it. Connor pulled out his black combat boots and began lacing them up. Liam didn’t own any black boots, so instead he opted for his burgundy brown Doc Martins.

They adjusted the ski masks over their faces and pressed the gloves down over their fingers. The couple smiled at each other and embraced, enjoying the creaking of their leather. They were ready.

Connor grabbed a pair of handcuffs, handing Liam a length of rope. They each took a pair of bandanas and stuffed them into back pockets. Connor slowly opened the office door, being careful not to let it squeak. He paused, listening for any sounds of Peter. Liam held his breath, straining his ears.

It was faint, but the revenge seekers heard the echoing drips of the shower in the distance.

Connor motioned for Liam to follow, then raised a leather finger to his masked lips. Liam nodded. Now or never.

Quieter than Liam thought possible for a man with Connor’s bulk, the personal trainer slipped down the hall without making a single noise. Not a creak of leather or slip of his boot. He stopped just short of the men’s locker room door.

Liam followed as best he could, but caught his sleeve on the corner, sending a creaking crescendo through the hallway. He froze, staring at Connor with wide eyes. They waited. Listened. When nothing happened, Connor released his held breath and Liam scurried to his side.

The redhead opened the door, allowing Liam to slip in. The model’s eyes darted towards the shower area, and seeing no movement, he ducked behind a row of lockers. Connor followed, allowing the door to loudly close behind him.

As anticipated, Peter heard the door and spoke up. “Hey Connor? Or is it Liam?” He called out from his shower stall. “I know, I know! I need to hurry up.” The water shut off. “Sorry, I got lost in thought and almost forgot to wash the shampoo out of my hair!”

Liam and Connor made no noise. They didn’t respond. They simply maintained their silent position behind the lockers, out of view of their victim.

Peter seemed unaware that he was having a one-sided conversation, or he didn’t care. He does love the sound of his own voice, doesn’t he?

“Hey, question: Is Lizbet except full mast? After all, it’s supposed to be a full anatomy lesson.” Liam groaned at his best friend’s cocky self compliment. “But for three full hours? I might even struggle with that!” He joked before adding, “Maybe Markus should have stayed tonight! He could’ve been my fluffer!”

He laughed at his own lewd joke for a while, and Liam could hear the sound of Peter toweling himself dry. Eventually the curtain was pulled back and the blonde seemed to realize that he was talking to himself.

“Hello? Connor? Liam? Could’ve sworn I heard the door close…” Peter said to the empty locker room. Liam heard his friend’s wet footsteps moving towards the lockers. He looked at Connor, who nodded in return. Liam poked his head out from their hiding place and saw their prize standing at his locker. His towel was draped over his head as he finished drying his hair. Otherwise, he was stark naked.

He’s making this too easy… Liam thought to himself as he and Connor advanced. Liam pulled a black bandana from his pocket, while his other half tightly gripped the pair of handcuffs. One cuff was flipped open, ready to close over Peter’s unsuspecting wrist.

One final, silent nod between the couple before they struck. Connor motioned at the towel and Liam understood.

Liam grabbed the dark blue towel and yanked down on it. Hard. it went flying down towards the floor, and Peter’s head was pulled back before the fabric freed itself from the now confused model.

“What the hel-!” He started, but Liam was ready. Before Peter could spin around or finish articulating his curse, a gloved hand appeared and shoved the bandana into the open orifice. “HMMMMMP!” Peter screamed into the unwelcome intrusion.

He reached up to remove the fabric from between his lips, but felt a stronger grip on his wrists, pulling them back. He thrashed, body slamming backwards at his assailants, connecting with a wall of solid, leather bound muscle.

“FFFMMMMMMK!” Peter raged. Liam added his own strength and grip to Peter’s impressive arms, attempting to hold his wild friend still long enough for Connor to act.

The three strained against each other, two on one, but Peter matched his would-be captors with his ferocity. For a moment, Liam’s confidence in their plan faltered. They’d anticipated a fight. They knew Peter wouldn’t willingly submit to their revenge plan. But they hadn’t expected their quarry to be this difficult to pin.

Connor managed to twist the blonde’s right arm up and back in what looked like an excruciatingly uncomfortable position. That was the leverage they needed. With his mobility now severely limited, it didn’t take long for Peter to feel the cold metal and hear the ratcheting of the handcuffs closing around his wrist. Connor pulled the imprisoned arm down and the other arm soon followed.

Peter was livid. But, unable to move his arms anymore, he’d settled into kicking out at his captors and pushing the bandana out of his mouth. Doing his best to avoid his friend’s fancy footwork, Liam shoved the bandana back in, and grabbed the second bandana from his pocket. He pulled it tight between Peter’s lips, and knotted it behind the blonde’s head. It was definitely tighter than it needed to be, but it’s what his bestie deserved.

“Mmmmgfffr Fmmmmkmmgrr!” Peter growled as he was spun around. Then his eyes went wide as he beheld two masked assailants sporting leather jackets and gloves. “Hmmmm?” He pressed, his muffled sounds growing confused.

“I think it’s time we had a little chat, Pete…” Connor growled, grabbing Peter by his hair and marching him towards the door.

-----

And here we finally see the beginning of Connor and Liam's long awaited revenge against Peter! Hope you all enjoy what's coming! Don't forget to leave a comment! I love reading every response!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

This was not the revenge I was expecting at all, but man it is better than anything I could have thought of. For one he is being bound just like Connor and Liam had. That on its own is quite interesting.

But then you add Lizbet and her students. Peter is a man of pride and this will take him down some pegs. I am so excited to see where this goes and what kind of bondage positions they will be drawing.

I am curious about how much Lizbet knows about the situation and how much the students know as well. I’m also curious if Markus will have a role to play. Quite exciting indeed. Fantastic job!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

It's starting, I'm so excited. I mean if Markus wants to join in the fun, I wouldn't mind having him tied up again or teaching Peter a lesson! I wonder how long Connor and Liam intend to keep with their Red and Bunny personas, can't Peter identify the voices past the ski masks? Bondage model for an art class, hope that happens too.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Keeping a comforting hold on Liam’s hand, Connor led his companion back towards the office where they’d stashed their supplies for tonight. Connor made a quick stop by the main door to lock it and close the blinds. He’d emailed instructions for the students to wait outside- protecting Peter’s privacy, making sure non-students didn’t wander in accidentally, all that. Once inside the office, they closed the door and locked it, just in case Peter didn’t go to his shower straight away.
Ah! So nice that story is coming full circle.

Peter deserves everything Liam and Connor are about to give him! :twisted:

I really like how you've kept Peter in the dark, [mention]gag1195[/mention]
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Muahahahah and so it begins! I do enjoy a good turning of the tables. If only my favorite teacher could have witnessed his Star Pupil's evolution!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Finally some rope and gag action :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick You're right that Connor and Liam's plans will most likely be a blow to Peter's ego! As for Lizbet's involvement, we'll learn more about that soon! I'm curious what you were expecting for these revenge plans!

@Guardianbound We probably won't see Markus until the end of this revenge plan, sadly, but don't worry, Red and Bunny will take good care of him. You raise a good point about Peter possibly recognizing their voices though...

@KidnappedCowboy This revenge plan has been a long time coming, and Liam and Connor are eager to dish it out!

@Volobond It is a shame that Markus can't be part of these plans, but I'm sure it's not the last we'll see or hear from Markus on this matter!

@TightropesEU haha Finally! It this story has taken quite the detour from the TUGs elements, so it's nice to finally return, isn't it?

Thanks for the great comments everyone! Happy to see Peter's comeuppance getting support! But you'll have to be patient with me! Not sure when the next update will be. I'm currently under the weather and I've got a very busy week coming up at work, so it's a "life happens" double whammy!
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmmm... I'm thinking the class is a rouse to get Peter to stay... I'm speculating that the revenge will be private with Red and Bunny dishing out some hot predicaments. If the gym is indeed closed and available for "private use", I'm sure there's a lot more fitness equipment that should be given the opportunity to realize their full potential... rowers and weight machines and ellipticals oh my... after all Peter should feel the same peril that R&B were exposed too, right?! ;) :twisted:

Hope you have a speedy recovery, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] You have some wonderful ideas bouncing around in that head of yours... and maybe Connor and Liam are having similar ideas as well... :twisted: Also thank you! I'm trying to get over the worst of this sickness before my upcoming crazy week at work!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! I haven't forgotten about all of you or this story! My busy work is slowing down and I am finally feeling better after my annoying cold. I just wanted to say thanks for your patience, and to expect the next chapter in the next couple of days! I know you're all looking forward to seeing Peter on the receiving end of Connor and Liam's plans!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Take all the time you need. I understand when it gets hectic and you don’t have time to right. Glad to hear you are recovering from your cold.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And so it begins! Thanks again for everyone's patience waiting for this chapter! Ended up having a few more busy days at work! Hope you all enjoy the first part of Connor and Liam's revenge!

Part 28: One Step at a Time

Connor kept a tight grip on Peter’s hair, the blonde locks intertwined in the unforgiving leather hold. The hunky model grunted in pain with each step, but Connor was unforgiving. He marched his captive out of the locker room and towards the main workout area, but Liam hung back for a moment longer.

Peter’s locker was still open, so Liam helped himself. He grabbed his best friend’s putrid shoes, holding them at arm’s length. He also collected the pair of socks, still damp with sweat from their training session. Liam stuffed those into one of the shoes, trying and failing to keep the noxious odors out of his nose. He fished around in his friend’s locker for a moment longer, looking for Peter’s underwear or jockstrap, but came up empty. Apparently, Peter had gone commando today.

Liam shrugged and closed the locker, then quickly collected their duffle bag of supplies before rejoining his boyfriend and their prisoner to start their revenge.

Connor was patiently waiting for his partner by the row of Stairmaster machines. He still held tight to Peter, who stood mostly still, trying to avoid any more scalp pain. Peter’s muscles were tensed, his body entirely on display. Liam had to pause for a moment to admire his friend’s extremely impressive physique. His one-time crush on Peter had long since faded, but he could still appreciate what was on display before him.

Liam tossed the shoes down to the floor at Peter’s feet before standing next to his leather clad beau and gently putting down their bag of tricks. He glared at his friend, his righteous anger flowing as he remembered all the bullshit Peter had put him and Connor through.

When Connor finally released Peter’s hair, the blonde fired off a string of muffled insults. “MMMffmmmr Fmmmkr! Mmsstmrds! Hmmm mmm gmmmm!”

“Let you go?” Connor wrapped his hand around Peter’s arm. “Don’t think so, asshole.”

“Cmmmnr?” Peter’s eyes went wide as he heard more of his captor’s voice.

Liam wasn’t too surprised. Peter may have given off the dumb jock vibe, but underneath all of his nonsense, the blonde was incredibly sharp. He may have suspected that we were Kyle and Santiago initially. Even if Santiago still dwarfs Connor.

Connor shot a look over to Liam and the pair nodded. They removed their ski masks, shaking the already accumulating sweat from their hair. Their charade didn’t last long, but Liam wasn’t too upset. How did Kyle and Santiago keep these masks on as long as they did?

“Lllllmmmm?” Peter accused, shooting angry glares between his two captors. “Whhhhmm mmm fmmmk!!!”

Connor slapped him. Hard. “Shut up, asshole.” His grip tightened around Peter’s bicep. “This has been a long time coming.”

The redhead shoved his captive onto the closest Stairmaster, the firm leather grip keeping Peter balanced at the top of the staircase. Connor motioned to Liam, who smirked and nodded. They had gone over this plan so many times, they didn’t even need to say anything. The smaller model unzipped their bag and produced another pair of handcuffs.

Liam ascended the Stairmaster next to Peter’s. His best friend shot him one of the angriest looks he’d seen his friend make, ever. Liam continued to smile, quite enjoying their current situation. He undid one of the cuffs and slapped it around Peter’s left wrist, but kept a firm hold on the other cuff. He undid that remaining cuff as Connor produced a small key and began unlocking the handcuffs around Peter’s wrists.

The left cuff popped open, and in one fluid motion, Connor and Liam pulled, fighting against Peter’s rage fueled strength. The blonde struggled against his friends, pulling back with all the power his muscular arms could muster. Liam strained and it was clear that Peter was focusing his efforts against his fellow model. But they expected this. They predicted that Peter would try to outpower Liam instead of Connor, hoping to use his own size to break free of the shorter model’s grip.

If only Connor hadn’t pushed Peter’s upper arm workout to the max during their session, while he and Liam had taken it easy, subtly lowering their own weights and doing a set less than their captive.

Peter’s strength waned, exhaustion from the session setting in, and despite his best efforts, Liam and Connor were able to pull the blonde’s arms into position, cuffing each one to the railings on either side of the Stairmaster.

“FFFMMMMMKKERS!” Peter raged, which earned him a smack on his bare ass.

“Ok, asshole, I’m going to remove the gag, and we’re going to have a nice little conversation. But, you will not speak unless we directly ask you a question. Understood?”

Peter stared daggers at his hunky captor, but didn’t respond.

Understand?” Connor smacked the impressive gluts again.

“Mmmmmm!” Peter grunted, but nodded.

Connor began undoing the cleave gag and pulling the fabric out of Peter’s mouth.

“Let me go, douchebag! This isn’t funny! Let me gmmmm!”

Connor shoved the saliva soaked bandana back into Peter’s wide opening, holding it in place with his hand. “Always a rule breaker, huh Pete?” Connor scolded. “We know it’s not funny. It wasn’t funny when it happened to us, either.”

Peter stopped his struggles and held Connor’s gaze. “Hmm?”

“Don’t play dumb, Pete. It doesn’t suit you.” Connor said as he released his hand gag.

Liam spoke up for the first time. “Peter, we know you were the mastermind behind Connor and me getting together.”

“What do you mean?” Peter whipped his head to face Liam. someone else might have been fooled by the blonde. He sounded quite convincing, earnest even. But Liam knew his friend too well to fall for his words.

Liam scoffed. “You know exactly what we mean. Kyle and Santiago? Holding us prisoner? The safe code?” Liam studied Peter’s expression. The two stared at each other intensely, neither one willing to break eye contact. Had this been a few weeks ago, Liam was certain he may have broken the stare first, unconsciously admitting defeat from his normally cocky friend.

But this time, Liam’s newfound confidence held strong, and he remained resolute. Peter matched his gaze, but his own confidence didn’t last. He dropped his head down, breaking the staring contest.

“I’m sorry.” Peter said, barely above a whisper.

“That’s it?” Liam pressed. “I’m sorry? That’s all you have to say?”

“I guess? I’m not sure what else you want me to say? Sorry I helped you and Connor get over your issues and finally talk?”

Connor slapped him again.

“What?” Peter complained. “You were both pining for each other for a month, but neither of you had the balls to do anything about it!”

Liam stepped off his machine while Peter continued to gloat and complain, comparing Liam and Connor to a bad romantic comedy, having to put up with the not so subtle questions each had been asking about the other, the puppy dog eyes that Connor got whenever Liam walked by in the gym.

Liam was in no mood to hear more of his friend’s attitude, so he grabbed Peter’s nasty gym socks and tossed them up to Connor. He found a roll of duct tape and rejoined the pair at the top of the machines.

“So, in short, you’re welc-uuuuggggm!” Peter choked as Connor crammed the sweaty fabric into his mouth. Liam was right behind, peeling the tape off the roll and wrapping it around his best friend’s head several times.

“Liam, I think Peter is long overdue for a taste of his own medicine. Wouldn’t you agree?”

“I think so, even if he’s currently chewing on those awful socks.” Liam nodded, leaning back to watch as Connor began pressing buttons on the Stairmaster machine.

“I wonder how long he’ll last?” the trainer questioned as the machine whirred to life, the staircase beginning to disappear at the bottom and forcing Peter to start climbing in place. Connor bumped up the speed before jumping down out of the way from Peter’s occasional kicks.

“We can stop this whenever you feel like talking.” Liam said sincerely. The moment was undercut slightly as he took the roll of duct tape and made quick work of turning Peter’s hand into a silver cocoon stuck to the machine’s railing. He leaned over and repeated the process with the other hand.

Surprisingly, Peter didn’t fight Liam’s restraints, accepting the sticky prison. “Already cooperating more, that’s an improvement, Pete!” Liam couldn’t help but goad his captive friend.

“Fmmmmmk hmmmmu!” Peter shouted back immediately.

Liam stepped off his own machine and joined Connor in watching their revenge unfold. Leather creaked comfortably as the red haired trainer wrapped his arm around Liam, pulling his boyfriend in close.

Liam dropped his voice low so Peter wouldn’t hear. “So how long do we actually have?”

Connor pressed a kiss atop Liam’s head. “About an hour. Told Lizbet that I had a client that couldn’t reschedule.”

“Think that’ll be long enough for Pete to repent?” Liam had his doubts that his friend would feel any remorse about his actions.

“I think so. Besides, we aren’t trying to break him completely. Just to experience his own stupid plan. And there’s still the art class. I think Lizbet’s ruler could prove very effective…”

The pair laughed, causing grunts of confusion as Peter glanced down at them.

“Don’t slow down now, Pete! I’ve been your trainer long enough to know you can do better!” Connor called up to his client.

Liam pulled out the two leather floggers from their bag and handed one to Connor. “I think Peter could use some motivation, don’t you?” He eyed his best friend’s ass and happily slapped the flogger against his palm.

“MMMMMNNNNO!” Peter cried!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Peter is in for a good one. :lol: His attitude needs some adjustment, can't wait to see what you have in store.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Good one, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

The stairmaster is an excellent for cardio and for toning muscular hindquarters! 8-)

So glad, too, that Peter's muscular hindquarters will get tanned as well! :evil: :evil:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I mean, part of me is thinking now that Peter knows it's Liam and Connor, it's now become a case of threatening him with a good time - part of Liam's anger is being put through the trauma of a hostage situation, even if it was simulated. So I wonder if their lesson will stick with Peter, who is notoriously stubborn!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m very excited to see where this revenge will go from here! This was a perfect start. Love the way Peter is trying to look all good by saying he did this for them but neither of his captors are having it. Can’t wait for him to properly repent!
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

A great chapter, as always, [mention]gag1195[/mention] ! Loved the part when Peter got gagged by Liam mid-sentence. Can't wait to see what these two studs have in mind for poor Peter.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound Peter certainly does need to work on his attitude, especially towards his friends! Let's hope he actually absorbs the lesson!

@KidnappedCowboy Stairmasters are fully evil, change my mind! But they are also perfect for teaching lessons to cocky models!

@Volobond True, Liam and Connor don't have that fear element present like it was for them. We'll just have to wait and see if the lesson will stick, or if Peter is just going to have his own forced fun!

@Bradstick Well, we're all the heroes of our own stories! I'm sure that in his mind, Peter was helping his friends. Obviously, Connor and Liam don't see it that way...

@Donbrown Thank you! Liam's been wanting to shut Peter up for awhile, it's that best friend annoyance feeling! So, he's really enjoying being able to do just that!

Thanks for the support, everyone! I can't wait to dive further into Peter's punishments! Should have the next chapter up within the week!
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

... Stairmaster, hehe, how'd I forget the Stairmaster! Oh Peter's gonna be climbing a mountain worth of stairs I suspect before his attitude is adjusted... But 1 hour? Only 1 hour of revenge? Unless we get a little couple on couple action with Markus as a nightcap 😛

Another excellent chapter... can't wait for Revenge Part II!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@george_bound I was originally considering the elliptical like you'd previously suggested, but it wasn't cruel enough of a machine! :lol: Peter is going to get quite the workout! Also, who said anything about the revenge stopping after an hour? It's just an hour until the class starts... ;)
My M/M Stories Here
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago Also, who said anything about the revenge stopping after an hour? It's just an hour until the class starts... ;)
Booyah 😈😈😈
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Good story . I am finally caught up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic