All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

too bad liam's rope on the upper body has been undone. he needs to be retied with coarse rope again even tighter, and change the gag into something more uncomfortable :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@tugfan @Bradstick @harukatsukino thank you all so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Also, sorry everyone for sort of disappearing! The post holiday veg-out hit me hard, which has been coupled with some really annoying writer's block! I hope to have the next chapter up sometime tomorrow! I hope everyone had a great holiday!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Sorry it's a bit later than I originally planned! Hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Oh, and Happy New Year!

Part 9: No Pain, No Gain

CRACK!

“Two!” Hare gleefully shouted out as Liam pushed the bar back up. The sting of Bull’s whip bit into Liam’s abdomen, and again, the two captives cried out in pain. Liam felt the collection of leather straps dangle over his stomach, and he picked up on Bull’s threat. Rather than risk another lashing, he immediately began to lower the bar again.

Liam’s lungs were on fire. With this mouth sealed shut with the sticky tape, his nostrils were working overtime. The musk wafting off Connor’s crotch, which Liam would normally be excited to sniff, was now just another layer to his torture. And with his athletic cup still taped to Connor’s head, the pair had been denied fresh air.

Liam huffed in pain as he forced the bar back up. “Three!” Hare called out, a hint of pride in his voice. Liam really wanted to throw one of these weights at Hare. He was sure the burglar had a smug, shit-eating grin under his mask. He wanted to- CRACK! Another strike of the whip distracted Liam from his thoughts of revenge.

“FFMMMMMK HMMMU!” Connor screamed, but dutifully began lowering the bar again.

Liam could feel his arms falling off. They weren’t even halfway through Hare’s demented set and the model wasn’t sure he could keep it up. He was sure that Connor, with his bulging biceps could handle the torturous session, even if he was fatigued from a day of personal training. Liam on the other hand, felt his arms wiggling, straining under the pressure.

“FOUR!” Hare called out as Liam used seemingly the last of his strength to push the bar up yet again. He tried tightening his ab muscles, bracing for Bull’s inevitable attack. CRACK! It didn’t seem to help. His thin workout shirt provided little protection from the massive monster’s whipping.

“Pmmmmmms!” Liam whined, hoping for some level of sympathy from his captors. He was greeted by silence from the masked men, and only the strained breathing of himself and his fellow hostage.

Liam heard the tape restraining Connor crinkle as the trainer once again tried to free himself from his silvery prison. No luck, and the redhead was forced to push the bar back down towards his friend. Liam pushed against the weighty bar, barely able to keep it steady. Had it not been for his partner, Liam would have lost control by now, or been crushed by the bar.

As it was, he hardly had any energy left in his upper body. His arms were jelly. He felt Connor straining more than he had before, his red haired savior trying to bear the brunt of the weight.

“FIVE!” CRACK! “Halfway there boys!” Hare happily declared. “Keep it up!”

Down the bar went again, along with Liam’s resolve. Liam didn’t consider himself a pessimistic person, but as this evening went on, it was hard for him to feel optimistic about his or Connor’s chances. Hare had already expressed a sick desire to take Liam when they did eventually leave. Would they also take Connor? Would we be their torture toys together? He couldn’t say for sure if that thought scared him, or aroused him.

CRACK! “Six!” Hare’s voice cut through Liam’s dulled senses.

“Mmmmmmm!” Liam cried out as Bull landed a lashing right on his erection. And still, through that pain, his cock remained hard. Why? Why is all of this turning me on still?

CRACK! “Seven!”

Liam knew Connor was faltering. Their set was progressing lower each time, and Liam knew that at this point, he was mostly along for the ride. Connor was doing his best to remain resolute. Liam wanted to shout up to Connor, to thank his fiery knight for trying to defend him. He also wanted to scream in Connor’s face to give up the stupid safe code. I want to kiss his stupid face… after I slap it.

“EIGHT!” Hare shouted. CRACK! The whip swiftly followed.

Liam knew his entire torso would be beet red after Bull’s abuse. He wondered where Hare had focused his lashings on Connor’s body. Each successive attack compounded the stinging pain from the previous hit. With this vision blocked by Connor’s sweaty shorts, Liam had no way of knowing where his protector had been hit hardest.

CRACK! “Nine! One more to go, fellas!” Hare cheered on his captives.

Liam pushed. Harder than he thought possible at this point. Every muscle, every joint, every inch of his body was screaming. The pain was too much. Blinked tears out of his eyes, feeling them run down the side of his face. He had to keep pushing. He didn’t know what his captors had planned next, but he couldn’t bother with that unknown. He was singularly focused on holding that bar aloft for the final time.

CRACK! “AND…. TEN!” Hare clapped, the act muffled by his leather gloves. “I’m impressed boys. Go ahead and set it down. I’m feeling generous.”

He felt Connor carry the bar back up, and finally, mercifully, back into its slot on the bench. “Mmmm….. Hmmmmmm…. Mmmmmmhhmmmm!” Liam synced his heavy breathing to match his trainer’s. They were both exhausted. Liam had no fight left in him, and he could sense that even Connor’s defiance was draining.

Liam was only barely aware of Hare’s smug voice sounding over the deep breaths he and Connor were trying to fill their lungs with. “What do you think, Bull? Have our little toys earned a rest?”

Silence. Waiting. Then finally, a single confident, “Sí.” Bull may be a man of few words, but he certainly got his point across.

Liam pushed his head back against the padded bench even more than the duct tape forced him to. His arms were still crying out to be released, to be allowed to flop back down to their resting position, but Liam was grateful for any sort of reprieve.

That feeling of relief wouldn’t last long as Hare crept up, as if from nowhere, and placed his leather grip all over Connor. He whispered, but Liam could hear every word perfectly. “Muscles, I want you to use this little break, this gift, to think very hard about your dignity, Pretty Boy’s safety, and finally telling us that code.” Liam heard leather lightly slapping taped cheeks. “If you think this little workout is the worst thing we can do, then I pity your lack of imagination.”

Then, Hare squatted down, turning his attention to his smaller prisoner. The supple leather gloves calmly stroked Liam’s cheeks, his forehead, his sealed lips. “Pretty Boy… Such a Pretty Boy…”

“Mmmm mmmm!” Liam tried to shake his head, to buck Hare’s vile leather touch off his face. But the tape trapped him against the bench, holding him firm.

Connor was screaming at Hare’s action, but the masked man ignored him. Liam had his attention, whether he wanted it or not. “My little Bunny… During this break, I want you to consider my offer to take you with us. We may not have shown it so far, but we can be quite gentle.”

“Plmmmms nmmmmmo!” Liam muttered. His tears continued to escape his eyes, but no longer due to his pained muscles, but for the dreadful future that seemed to wait for him.

Hare wiped a tear away from Liam’s cheek. “At least think about it, little Bunny…”

And with that, Hare was gone. Liam thought he heard some light shuffling, soft footfalls drifting away from the weight bench. He couldn’t see his masked tormentors, and through his sobbing breaths, he could barely hear anything.

Connor continued to struggle, energy renewed in what seemed to be unsupervised time. He pushed, pulled, flexed, twisted. He moved as much as his restraints would allow, but Hare had been thorough. Liam knew what he was trying to do. If Connor could break free of the duct tape that had turned his fingers into useless, sticky fists, he could pick at, and hopefully free himself, from his knots.

Liam let his trapped knight struggle and fight. He couldn’t do anything to help, and from his vantage, couldn’t see any of his bonds to even begin pulling against them. And so, the pair of prisoners, silent, sobbing, struggling, spent their short break. Liam had no way of knowing how long Hare and Bull would give them to rest before continuing their monstrous acts.

Liam watched Connor’s waist sway this way and that for a time, watched his friend’s struggling grow weaker and weaker. Eventually, Connor stopped.

“Lhmmmmm….” Connor tried to speak through his gag. “Hmmmm smmmmmry.”

Liam was touched. Connor had been so strong, so defiant, since their ordeal began. Seeing him so vulnerable, so weak… it humbled Liam. “Hmnnmmmr… Hmmmm smmmmry tmmmmnnu!”

Then, Liam’s eyes went wide. Descending slowly, Connor’s crotch, his entire frame, was lowering over Liam’s face. “Mmmmmmmm!!!” Liam tried to cry out, to stop Connor, but the trainer had already made up his mind in this action.

It took Liam only a moment longer to realize that his friend was attempting to perform a squat, made exceedingly difficult given his bound state. Connor’s crotch, his still erect cock, still trapped in it’s athletic wear, grazed against Liam’s face for just a moment as the muscular redhead adjusted his roped up form. He was obviously straining to position himself. Liam wasn’t sure how, but Connor did indeed manage to find a squatting position. His ankles remained bound, lashed to the weight bench, but Hare had neglected to tie his legs or waist. His arms now awkwardly dangled from the weighted bar, just as Liam’s did.

“Lhmmmm…” Connor muffled, gazing down at his fellow prisoner. Liam, still trying to blink away his tears, saw a softness in Connor’s eyes. Regret, maybe? Liam couldn’t quite tell, especially with his own athletic cup obscuring part of Connor’s beautiful hazel eyes.

Connor grunted, strained, as he lowered his head down and placed his forehead on Liam’s. Liam pushed against the tape pulling him back onto the bench, trying to reciprocate Connor’s touch. He wanted, so desperately, to kiss this man. Hare and Bull’s handiwork easily conspired to keep Liam’s and Connor’s lips apart. This small act of intimacy, initiated by Connor, would have to do. Connor nuzzled against his client, his friend, his unfortunate partner in this terrible affair. I could stay just like this…

“How sweet….” Hare’s voice, a sour note cutting through the moment, brought Connor and Liam back to their present predicament. “Sorry to Interrupt, but Bull and I are growing a bit impatient.”

He approached, calmly, deliberately stomping loudly over to the bench. He pulled Connor back up to his standing position, once again shrouding Liam in a gym short blindfold.

“So, Muscles, what’s your answer?”
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Oh my gosh! This is the favorite chapter so far. I love the dynamic between Connor and Liam. Connor squatting down was incredibly hot and I didn’t see that coming. I don’t know wether I want Connor to give up the code or not. On one hand, he wants to protect Liam which is so sweet, if they don't decide to take Liam with them. But on the other hand, that’s his life work which I don’t want him to loose.

This story is coming along great and I can’t wait to see what Connor decides to do in the next chapter! This was a great way to start off 2022
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I suspect the safe does not in fact contain the money these two are seeking...

In other news, the gym shorts and face action is excellent, and the head taped to the bench, along with all the rest, is simply superb! 😍
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooof! I call dibs on massaging and rubbing oinment onto Connor and Liam after that harsh whipping! Poor boys, but definitely the pain and forced cooperation is kicking their relationship into overdrive - I'm certain they'll couple up... if they aren't taken away by Bull and Hare!

Still, I really hope Connor doesn't give in! That money is for such a good cause. :cry:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I have to agree with Liam on this one: as kissable as Connor, he kinda deserves a slap for allowing a bystander to join him in his ordeal. Though I'm sure he has his reasons, and their captors are the real ones to blame.

Kudos for another great chapter
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Maybe Connor is glutton for punishment and will refuse just cause he enjoys his predicament. Only thing holding him back is seeing poor Liam in pain because of him.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick glad you're enjoying it! I'm really liking the relationship between Liam and Connor, and I'm looking forward to fleshing it out more as this story continues!

@NeedControl Happy to please! I was worried when I first taped Liam's head to the bench, cutting off our POV from looking at everything, but I am enjoying the writing challenge of Liam having to rely on sound and his own intuition to describe everything!

@Volobond Massages, ointment, rub downs, I'm sure Liam and Connor would be in good hands with you! But, as you said, that's a bit contingent on Bull and Hare not keeping their very attractive captives!

@DeeperThanRed Liam will certainly need to have a long conversation with Connor if/when this is all over! And maybe a slap, followed by a kiss! :D

@Guardianbound Certainly an interesting idea, prolonging the torment because seeing Liam experience it is quite hot! Also, it's great to see you commenting! I'm glad you've been enjoying this story so far!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Add my voice to those who are enjoying the relationship between Connor and Liam develop. At the beginning, Liam really had to work to get Connor's attention, and there was a question of the signals Connor was sending Liam.

Now that the two are bound to each other, Connor just showed Liam that those emotional bonds between them are getting tighter and may not be easy to unknot.

Can't wait to see what rabbit hole Hare brings the pair down into next! After seeing Connor squat down, perhaps he and Bull won't let the pinioned pair forget Leg Day! :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy absolutely! They certainly are tying some very strong bonds, both emotional and physical! :lol:
As for Bull and Hare's next plans, you aren't too far off! I think I need to go a better job of hiding my notes!

Also, I forgot to mention in my previous comment, I'm back to work in full force this week, so I'm not entirely sure when I'll get the next chapter uploaded! We'll just have to be patient! Liam and Connor certainly have nowhere else to be! :D
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! Sorry for my longer than expected absence! I had a bad bout of vertigo which left me with double vision for about a week. I could barely look at a computer screen for very long, which means I couldn't write.

At long last, I bring you the next part of Liam and Connor's ordeal! I hope you all enjoy and I thank you for your patience! (Now, I've got a few stories to catch up on!)

Part 10: Crunch Time

Liam heard the familiar peeling and grunting that signaled Connor’s tape gag being removed. He couldn’t see, but he knew Hare wasn’t going to be gentle in removing the sticky tape from Connor’s beautiful red hair. Thankfully, both captives were relatively clean shaven. Liam could only imagine how bad it would have been if he or Connor were sporting a beard like Markus. Liam heard his cup clatter to the floor to his left. Hare seemed to be finished with it. It had served it’s humiliating purpose, and the pungent odor of Liam’s crotch had no doubt faded, replaced with Connor’s own sweat and breath.

Liam listened as Hare’s cruel tape job was unwound, the discarded tape quickly wadded up and joined the athletic cup on the floor. “Now, Red. You know what we all want to hear. The code, four simple numbers and all this suffering can end.” Hare’s voice practically dripped honey; he was laying it on so sweetly.

Connor coughed, trying to suck in as much fresh air as he could before answering. “Please”, his voice was ragged, “just let Liam go. He’s got no part in this. Please, let him go and I’ll cooperate.”

Liam was touched. Connor was willing to fall on his sword to set Liam free. He really does care after all.

Hare let out a heavy sigh from under his mask. “No, no, Muscles. That’s not how this works. I’m not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but you aren’t in any real position to negotiate. I’ll repeat it one more time so even your thick skull can understand: Tell us the code and we leave. Otherwise we keep torturing you until you do. So, the next words out of your mouth should be the numbers of the code, otherwise you and your little toy will get some more playtime.”

Liam could hear Connor’s deep, defeated sigh. “I’m sorry Liam.” He said, barely over a whisper. “I can’t give you the safe code.” He said louder, directed at the devious captors.

“I’m disappointed, Red.” Hare said. “Or, maybe you’re just a glutton for punishment. In which case, Bull and I are happy to help!”

Liam teared up again. He wasn’t ashamed. At this moment, he just wanted to get away from Hare and Bull and their torture happy brains. He could only wait and dread over their next plan for himself and Connor.

First things first, Bull. We need to shut Red up more effectively. If he doesn’t want to give up the code, I don’t really wanna hear him at all!”

Liam heard some shuffling from Bull and the captors’ bag of tricks, then the slight scuffle between Hare and Connor as the personal trainer fought the losing battle to remain ungagged. “Fuck off! Fuck you! You aren’t putting that thing in my-MMMMMM!” Connor’s protests turned to infuriated grunts. Those grunts grew more frenzied and Liam could have sworn he heard a faint *click* sound before Connor erupted into muffled screaming. Liam had no idea what Hare had done, but Connor was clearly not happy about it.

“Now, Bull, I think Muscles here needs to hang out for a bit and calm down. Let’s help him out, then we can focus on Pretty Boy.”

“Mmmmm mmmmm!” Liam and Connor shook their heads in unison. Well, almost. With Liam’s head still taped to the bench, it was more of an awkward wiggle, but it was the best he could do. But Hare and Bull had clearly made up their minds.

He heard and felt the tape around Connor’s hands being removed. Connor’ angry defiance had returned, and he groaned and cursed behind his new gag the entire time. Liam could see the strong frame of Bull standing over the personal trainer, quickly restraining his arms once Hare freed them from the ropes. Liam could tell that the masked duo made short work of retying the hunk’s wrists.

He felt a warm breath against his face as Hare leaned down to untie Connor’s ankles. “Don’t worry, Pretty One, the offer is still on the table. I’ll let you think about it a bit more. Now, don’t go anywhere while we help Red get settled.”

Liam could only whimper as his captor swiftly undid the knots and collected the ropes. Bull forced Connor away from the weight bench, and his friend. Liam couldn’t see where the three of them disappeared to, but Connor’s grunts were loud enough for Liam to track their progress. He’d spent enough time at this gym to have a good mental map of the layout. It sounded like Hare and Bull had led their prisoner over to the dip machines and pull up bars. So Hare was being literal when he said “hanging out”. Poor Connor.

Now Liam could only lay there on the weight bench and listen to his brave, flame haired knight struggle against these evil men. By the sounds of it all, Connor was not successful. It did sound like he got a few good swings and kicks in before Hare and Bull finished roping him down. Liam heard him grunt and moan in anger and defeat, before he heard the pair of footsteps returning to his bench.

“Alright, Pretty Boy. While Muscles takes his break, we’ll be continuing your workout. Bull suggested that you work on your core, and I think that’s a great idea.” The pair of leather gloved hands began undoing their work on Liam’s restraints. He felt the tape peel away from his fists, the rope unwind from his ankles and his torso. It was now just his wrists and head that were trapped. “Now, Pretty Boy, you know to cooperate, right?” Liam nodded as best he could against the tape pressed against his face. He hadn’t seen the knife make an appearance, but he knew his poor chances against both masked men.

Hare patted Liam’s cheeks lightly, then began undoing his gag, while Bull began picking at the knots keeping Liam attached to the bar. When the last of the tape keeping Liam pinned to the bench was removed, Hare pressed his leather grip over Liam’s already gagged lips. “This gag stays on for just a bit longer. When I let go, you will stand up and take off your shirt. Then stand still and keep your arms at your sides. Understand, Little Bunny?” Liam hated Hare’s sickly sweet little nicknames, they made his skin crawl. But he slowly nodded his head.

Satisfied, Hare finally released his hold, and Liam could finally sit up, stand up, off the weight bench. He didn’t wait for either man to press the issue, and began pulling off his shirt. He had to stop his arms from instinctively moving up to cover his chest. He felt naked, exposed, on display. He didn’t Hare or Bull ogling him. But he forced his arms to stay down by his side. He swallowed hard, and tried to be as defiant as Connor.

“Good, Little Bunny.” Hare cooed. “Now, I’m going to remove the rest of that gag and get you a nice new one. One that matches Red’s. Stay absolutely still.” Hare’s words were calm, but the underlying threat was clear, punctuated by Bull’s hulking presence just a step away.

Liam didn’t even nod in response, dutifully remaining still. He hated every moment of it. Hare stepped forward and finally freed Liam’s mouth. The last of the duct tape fell away, and the supple leather fingers dug their way in to remove the bandana Liam had been biting down on since it was inserted. The purple fabric was several shades darker, having absorbed most, if not all, of Liam’s saliva over the course of the night, now carelessly tossed onto the floor.

He began to wonder what this new gag would be, but even as he began thinking about it, Liam didn’t have to wait long. Bull was already pulling the item out of the duffle bag and handing it to Hare. the smaller man held it up so Liam could see it. It was a wide panel of leather, but as Hare turned it around, Liam understood it fully. It wasn’t flat on the other side, and instead had an oblong, vaguely phallic shaped protrusion. It also had straps and buckles similar to a ball gag.

He sighed, but didn’t fight as Hare pushed the leather protrusion past his lips. The mass of leather filled his mouth as well as any bandana had in the past, and it forced his mouth and lips around it while forcing his tongue down. The wide panel also worked to keep Liam’s lips in place. Hare moved lightning fast, tightly, painfully, pulling the straps behind his captive’s head, buckling it confidently. He then held up a small hunk of metal, and Liam realized why Connor had started freaking out.

It was a small padlock. Hare dangled it in Liam’s face for just a moment, before swiftly locking it around the gag’s buckle. Liam protested, grunting into the wide leather, but found his sound effectively muffled. He wouldn’t be talking until Hare wanted him to… and who knew how long that would be.

“You really do look so good like this, Pretty Boy. Now, hands behind your head!” Hare didn’t really wait for Liam’s shock to wear off enough to follow orders. He jerked Liam’s hands up so they rested against the back of his head. Liam could feel the cold metal of the padlock and buckle.

The feeling only lasted a moment as the terrible screeching of duct tape nearly deafened him. Hare grabbed his left wrist, yanking it away from his head and began sealing Liam’s hands and fingers in the restricting tape. He repeated the process with Liam’s other hand, then pushed the taped digits back against his prisoner’s head.

“Now you won’t be able to pick at your new gag. Keep those mitts there while I finish.” any sweetness Hare had in his voice was slowly being replaced by the firm voice of control.

Liam did as he was told. He kept his taped up hands against his head and waited. Hare took a length of rope and began looping and knotting it around Liam’s right wrist. The model expected Hare to bind his wrists together, but the devious brain under that mask had other ideas. Instead, Hare wound the remaining end of the rope around Liam’s upper arm and armpit, uncomfortably forcing Liam’s arm to fold against itself, and leaving his elbow awkwardly sticking out. The same roping on Liam’s left arm, and Liam was once again trapped in Hare’s restraints.

If Liam had been lounging on the couch, his current pose, minus the bondage, would have looked quite natural. But standing there in front of his captors, Liam felt like a fool.

Bull grabbed him by the forearm, his grip digging painfully into Liam’s skin. The massive man practically dragged Liam away from the weight lifting area and over to, as Liam suspected, the pull and dip machines. And Liam could finally see what had happened to his knight and friend.

Poor Conner was indeed hanging out. He was literally hanging from the 8ft tall pull up machine, his wrists roped and his hands taped to the bar as he had been to the weight bench bar. He’d been given very little slack, and it was only a matter of time before Connor’s grip gave out. His ankles had been lashed together, but left free to dangle. He was also sporting the same leather panel gag that Liam had.

“Mmmm mmmm!” Connor shook his head when Liam and the masked men approached, but he didn’t thrash about. The energy was fading from him, and he was using enough of it to hold up his impressive frame. Hare’s plan was working, Liam could tell.

Bull pushed Liam to the floor, where an exercise mat had been spread out, right near Connor’s feet. Bull guided his diminutive captive to lay on his back, so Liam’s head was cradled by his taped hands and fingers. Bull made quick work of binding Liam’s ankles and knees together, then positioned him so his knees were up and bent. With his feet flat on the ground, Liam was now in perfect sit-up position, but that wasn’t good enough for Bull. he took two more lengths of rope and, mimicking Liam’s arm restraints, bound each of Liam’s ankles to their respective upper thighs. Liam was now unable to unbend his arms or legs.

“Time for some crunches, Pretty Boy.” Bull spoke, quiet, firm, disgustingly playful. “Best cooperate, unless you want me to whip you.”

Liam looked up at Hare, who had now taken on the silent, stoic role. He was intent on watching, and occasionally pushed Connor so he swayed slightly. The redhead looked like a pissed off piece of meat.

Bull was taking on the role of trainer for this torture, placing one gloved hand firmly on Liam’s feet to keep his captive study. The other hand held his whip, which Liam now saw was actually a flail made of leather strips. The hulking monster tossed his weapon up and down casually, waiting for Liam to defy him.

Liam hated going along with Hare or Bull, but he didn’t want to be whipped again, at least not by them. He grunted a breath into the leather gag, and pulled himself into a sit up. He crunched his core together as much as he could, forcing his body as close to his bound knees as he could manage.

“Uno.” Bull whispered, and leaned in to kiss Liam’s pane; gag through the mask. Liam recoiled, falling back against the mat. “Come now, Pretty One. Your boyfriend is unavailable”, he nodded up to Connor’s hanging form, “Besides, I’m bigger and stronger.” He held up the whip. “Would you prefer to be kissed by me, or the whip?”

Liam shook his head. Both options were terrible. Who are these creeps? This is is far beyond a stupid robbery. Reluctantly, Liam forced himself up for another sit up. “Dos.” Came another whisper and another mask to gag kiss.

Connor thrashed now, trying to kick Bull, but Hare intervened and held the personal trainer still. As Liam came up for another crunch, he realized this was just another ploy, another tactic to get Connor to cooperate. I hope it works, for both our sakes
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Excellent continuation of the story. At this point it seems like either Connor or Liam will pass out from exhaustion before Bull and Hare get what they want.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was amazing just like the previous one. You are very good as describing the bondage they are facing. And the use the gag + the description was amazing. Their torture keeps getting worse especially for Liam, I’m curious how long it will take for him to get the passcode or for someone to get them out of the situation. He did make a call to his ex (if I remember correctly) so hopefully she can get them out. But we will have to wait and find out.

Also I’m sorry that you got sick with that double vision. Take as much time as you need to recover!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Don't give in, Flame-Haired Knight! (Be a good character if he ever joins in on Peter and Markus' D&D game...) Anyway, even as despicable as Bull and Hare are, I love their creativity and strength - and the matching locked panel pecker gags was a very nice touch.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Great torture sessions as they are creative and the best part, it is a psychological mind F#%$k on Connor...love this mental torture part. The descriptions as presented really provide a great visual for the reader...very realistic imo

I can totally see Liam going to get exhausted and get a good whipping from Bull.... :o

PS - I hope you feel and stay better! Forza!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Take care! I'm glad you're feeling better now and able to share another great update with us.

I love how consistently calm and professional Hare and Bull act despite the obviously sadistic pleasure they take from the convoluted tortures they inflict on their captives. It's a wonder Liam can stand up after everything he went through, let alone doing crunches. But I can't deny that his new bondage is pretty appealing to read about.

His and Connor's new gags were also a nice touch, with this part being my favorite:
“Fuck off! Fuck you! You aren’t putting that thing in my-MMMMMM!” Connor’s protests turned to infuriated grunts. Those grunts grew more frenzied and Liam could have sworn he heard a faint *click* sound before Connor erupted into muffled screaming.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Glad you're OK and that this is bag. I was kind of hoping the gags would be inflatable for additional torture possibilities, but I'll take it ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

First, I want to say, thanks for all the well wishes everyone! I am back to fighting form! And hopefully I'll be able to get back to my more regular updates!

@Guardianbound I know I couldn't have lasted that long under Hare and Bull's torture! Hopefully Connor and Liam can hold out a bit longer!

@Bradstick Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it! As for Connor giving up the code, or being rescued... well, I can't really say too much, can I?

@Volobond You may have given me some inspiration for a future story with your comment! And yes! I really enjoyed introducing Liam to the panel gag! His bondage time with Markus and Peter was pretty tame in terms of bondage gear, so he needs to get exposed to more!

@socjuc Connor and Liam really are getting the best (or worst) of it, aren't they? Hare and Bull are very good at torturing their captives!

@DeeperThanRed At least Liam has been laying down for a good chunk of his ordeal. I feel really bad for Connor, especially now that he's stuck dangling! Glad you enjoyed Connor getting shut up!

@blackbound You might be just as devious as Hare and Bull! :lol:

Thanks everyone for the supportive comments! I hope to have the next part up over the weekend, so stay tuned! I promise not to randomly disappear for another 2 weeks!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A friend asked me the other day what I planned that day after work...

"Hanging at the gym," I replied.

I hadn't read the latest chapter yet, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! :o

Now, if only I were Connor! :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@KidnappedCowboy Sorry you couldn't enjoy the gym the way Connor and Liam are! :lol: But it's quite amusing! If your gym visits ever drift into poor couple's here, you'll have to let us know!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! Sorry for the slight delay in this chapter! I wasn't happy with the original draft so I had to do some rewriting! We are starting to unravel the identities of our nefarious masked men! Hope you enjoy more of Liam's plight!

Part 11: Bread Crumbs

Liam cringed every time he rose up in his crunch, dreading Bull lean in force his kiss against the gag. He knew there was no actual contact. Liam’s leather paneled gag and Bull’s Mask made sure of that. But each time still repulsed the diminutive model. He tried to close his eyes as he rose up. He didn’t want to give the muscle hulk the satisfaction.

But Liam’s comfort wasn’t important. It was Connor’s reaction the masked monsters were looking for. And Connor, seemingly too exhausted and pissed off to put on airs, was playing right into their hands. Each time Bull cupped Liam’s chin, holding his toy in place, and planted a fabric-on-leather kiss, the dangling redhead would scream obscenities and thrash. Had Hare not been proactive in holding Connor’s legs, the personal trainer probably would have kicked Bull to death by now.

Liam’s abs were on fire. Every muscle in his body begged for rest. Risking Bull’s anger, and the lash of the whip, Liam began taking longer pauses before forcing himself back up. He knew it didn’t do much in the long run, but that extra second or two of laying down, it felt amazing.

Which of course meant, it couldn’t last.

Liam had lost count of how many crunches he’d completed. His body told him it was too many, but that hardly clarified things. And Liam couldn’t help it. He was slowing down. Staying down, longer and longer each time.

When he came up again, Bull grabbed Liam’s chin and held it firmly. He squeezed. Hard. The leather creaked in his ear and he cried out at the sudden, unexpected pain. “Now, now, Conejito. You are trying to cheat.” Bull bared down on his prisoner. “You must want the mean kisses, instead of my sweet ones.” He held up the leather whip, and lightly hit it against Liam’s side. Not a sting, but a familiar warning.

Liam shook his head, as much as he could with Bull’s vice grip on his chin. “Plmmmmmff!” he moaned into the gag. He stared into Bull’s eyes, silently pleading that the hunk show some kindness. Bull met his gaze, dark, dark brown, almost black, pupils held firm behind the mask. Bull was unreadable. Liam tried to discern what was going on behind those eyes… eyes that did look familiar… Where have I seen those eyes before?

And then, Bull set down the whip. And released his hold on Liam’s face. The model fell back down, sighing in relief at the slight freedom and comfort, the mercy Bull had gifted him. He closed his eyes and sucked in deep breaths of air, trying to savor this moment. Maybe they can be reasoned with after all, or at least Bull… Liam tried to imagine what he could do or say to convince the massive burglar to release them.

The telltale supple, firm touch of Bull’s leather gloves pulled Liam out of his thoughts. His captor was forcing him to sit up again, hands pulling on Liam’s shoulders to drag the poor man back into a crunch.

Liam’s eyes shot open. He felt Bull looping rope around his neck! He tried to struggle, to pull away from the rope, but he was already trapped. Bull had leashed him! Liam could feel the rope being tightened snuggly against his throat. It was loose enough that it didn’t strangle him, but far too tight for his comfort. He felt the knot being worked on by those leather fingers, before it rested against his Adam's Apple.

Bull let go completely, and even pushed Liam back to a lying position on the workout mat. Liam felt the slack of the rope, little as there was, following his movements. “Time to continue, Pretty One.” Bull’s threatening lilt beckoned.

The monster yanked on the leash. The slack tightened, caught against Liam’s neck, and pulled the model up. Liam coughed at the sudden force against his neck, unable to stop himself from following Bull’s rope. He now had no choice at all. He would be doing crunches until Bull was satisfied, or until he finally collapsed from exhaustion, whichever came first.

Bull released the tension, allowing Liam to slink back down against the mat, but he granted almost no time to rest. Bull yanked again, just as forcefully as before, demanding Liam join him at the peak of the crunch. Another kiss was waiting.

More slack, more yanks, more kisses. More furious screaming from Connor.

Liam didn’t bother begging. Clearly he had been wrong about Bull. if the wall of muscles had a soft side, he was doing a damn fine job of suppressing it. Those immensely brown eyes remained steely, determined. Liam was once again tearing up, the pain and near choking sensations, and his extreme tiredness, creating the waterworks.

He tried to be strong. He tried not to grunt each time Bull tugged on the leash. He blinked away the tears. If Bull couldn’t be swayed by sympathy, then Liam didn’t want to give his torturer the satisfaction of showing his tears.

He listened to Connor thrashing. His friend had to be just as exhausted, probably more so. Liam didn’t know how he had managed to hang on for as long as he had been. He was impressed, awed. He wanted those strong muscles to wrap around him, keep him safe.

But he didn’t see a way out of this. They were at the mercy of hare and Bull. Each yank of his leash was a painful reminder of that fact. Fuck everything. Liam was getting angry. Connor had been angry all evening, but Liam had been scared, ashamed, anxious. None of those emotions had helped him. Anger might help either, but he was too beaten down to stop his eyebrows knitting together, rage flaring in his eyes.

Bull yanked again, but this time, Liam presented his best defiant glare. He didn’t moan, didn’t grunt. He matched Bull’s cold stare with one of his own… and he saw the giant falter. Bull couldn’t keep his gaze. The masked man shot his eyes away. From just an angry stare? Bull tried to compose himself. He shoved Liam back to the ground and yanked again, trying to force Liam back into his pathetic sit-up rhythm. Liam did his best to maintain his intense stare, but Bull’s plan was working. It was hard to maintain that icy coldness when he was being yoyo-ed around.

He tried to focus in on his captor’s eyes. He had definitely seen them before. Where? The club? No, I would have remembered this mass of muscles. He wasn’t a client. Was he a model? Had he seen Bull at a gig?

And then it hit him. He had seen Bull before. Here, at the gym. But not in person. Sure, he’d probably seen Bull around before, his tormentor obviously valued his workout time. But no. It was in the lobby. Connor and the other employees had decorated the lobby with high quality blown up pictures of some of the more photogenic members mid-workout. Those beautiful prints hung along the high walls of the main lobby and corridor.

This same hunk was also pictured on one of the bulletin boards. A friendly, ongoing weight lifting competition, gym goers trying to improve their personal best against other dedicated members. Bull, unsurprisingly, was always near the top.

What was his name? Liam could picture everything about this man. His dark hair drenched in sweat, his arms bulging in that picture as he hefted the weight, his sweaty workout tank top barely covering anything. But what was his damn name?

As Liam was yanked again and again, forced to receive more kisses from this now familiar monster, all his remaining energy turned to identifying this gym hunk. He tried to remember all the names on that competition bulletin board. It was… it was… The name of a city! A small revelation! Bull’s real name was also a City. Not Austin, or Houston, or Dallas. Madrid? No, that’s stupid…

Liam rattled off a list of just about every city he could think of, but none of them sounded correct. Not that it matters right now. Knowing Bull’s name won’t help me or Connor escape. Liam stole a glance at his beautiful crush. Even with his hands taped to the bar, Connor was barely holding on. He’d fall any moment now, and agonizingly be caught by his wrist restraints.

Connor had finally stopped fighting. He didn’t kick at Bull. he didn’t thrash against Hare. in fact, the smaller torturer had let go. He spoke up for the first time since Liam began his forced ab workout.

“You’re being too soft on him, Bull. The leash is cute, but Pretty Boy needed a few more licks from the whip.” He laughed, enjoying Liam’s torment, and the daggers from Liam’s glare.

“Don’t get your man bun in a twist.” Bull retorted, pausing in his yanking of Liam’s lead. “You play with your toys your way, I play my way. I’m quite enjoying having our Conejito on a leash.”

A shiver ran down Liam’s spine. Man Bun… it couldn’t be… could it?
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oof! Now I really want to comfort these guys after this ordeal, and I'm hoping Connor and Liam can stay strong and overcome Man Bun and his Spanish compatriot!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, the plot thickens. Looking back, the two captors being gym regulars makes a lot of sense. Now there's still the question of what they want and how far they're willing to go to get it but I have a feeling that Liam is going to find a way to get he and Connor out of this.

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Incredibly hot, I love how protective Ryan is getting even after being so exhausted. And now we Liam has an idea of who these two! Gonna make the next chapter super interesting! Can’t wait for the next one!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic