All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just got around to the last chapter and I love the way you're building up the suspense and continuing Liam and Connor's cute interactions. Telephones are such a rude invention!

And now things have taken a serious turn with Liam captured by knife wielding baddies. I wonder who these masked men are and what they want.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Even though it seems that interest in this story has waned, I shall press on!
Press on, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

It's a great story already! :D

We need encouragement (and I would love to see readers leave more comments on my stories), but do not let that bother you. Write for the enjoyment it brings you. Edit it, tweak it, proofread it, write the scene over again. Just rest assured...

There is at least one reader here that loves to see a man tie up and gag other men! 8-)
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I do still love the story so far! I have been a bit quieter, but that has more to do with life getting in the way than with your story!

It's still lovely to see Liam so cute and flustered, and I do really like how the tone is at the same time quite similar to the Markus & Peter stories, but also is more suspenseful and has more active tension in it. And your description of Liams thought loop while he was scared in the locker room felt very realistic. Really great, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Pup Wingletang thank you friend! I'm happy to see the suspense is paying off!

@LockedCheeseBird I completely understand. life has a nasty habit of getting in the way, doesn't it? Happy to see you enjoying the story still! I really enjoyed writing Liam and Connor's awkward dialogue!

@KidnappedCowboy Thank you. I really appreciate those kind words. I really needed that extra motivational kick!

I hope everyone enjoys this next part!

Part 4: Knife’s Edge

Liam needed to warn Connor. But the mountain of a man easily made that an impossibility. Even if he hadn’t been holding a knife to Liam’s throat, the poor model was easily dwarfed by the solid mass of musculature leering over him. Liam felt like he was being swallowed by the man’s frame.

“Mmmmhmmmmr!” Liam tried calling out to his friend. It was barely audible. The glove saw to that. It was enough, however, for the man to press the knife a hair deeper against Liam's neck.

“Not very smart, are you, Pretty Boy?”

Liam whimpered into the leather sealing his lips.

The smaller man stepped closer to the hostage. “Patience, buddy. Connor will be joining us soon enough.” He patted Liam’s head. “Besides, it’d be rude to interrupt his phone call.”

“Fffmmmm hummm!” Liam shouted back. He didn’t dare try to jerk his head away from the insulting pats, but couldn’t help trying to argue with the masked man. To Liam’s surprise, the shorter man chuckled. The larger man remained stoic.

The minutes ticked away. Liam could hear the faint sound of Connor talking in the office. He seemed to be having a pleasant conversation. He said something, then immediately followed it up with his light laughter. Liam whined again. The red head was completely ignorant of the danger waiting for him just steps away from his phone call. The masked and black-clad men seemed perfectly content to wait, which only added to the quiet agony Liam was experiencing.

Even worse, Liam’s crotch was going crazy. Despite the very real life-or-death situation he found himself in, being pinned against the hunk of muscle, strong arms holding him securely and a firm hand silencing him, Liam was sporting a struggling erection. He was extremely thankful for his foresight to wear the athletic cup. The last thing he needed or wanted was to be showing off an erection to these two nefarious men.

Liam tried to focus on the seriousness of the situation. He turned his gaze to the smaller man standing off to the side in front of him, trying to find any identifying features to focus on. A scar, part of a tattoo, a piece of jewelry, any information he could hopefully give to the police. Assuming we make it that far... However, the man was a few steps ahead. Every inch of skin was covered in black fabric, except for the eye opening in the mask. And now that he was standing in the brightly lit gym lobby, Liam could see that the man was clearly wearing a long sleeved, black mesh workout shirt. The material outlined his arm muscles. Though clearly not as muscle bound as his partner in crime, this shorter individual could definitely hold his own. Along with the black denim jeans and leather gloves, he was also wearing what looked like black military-style boots. Liam guessed that the larger criminal holding him was dressed the same. Liam looked at the short man’s eyes, a pair of striking hazel pupils. He also noted brownish-blonde eyebrows poking out from the top of the opening. His only clearly identifiable features.

Liam wanted to investigate further, but at that moment, he heard Connor bid his farewells and hand up the office phone.

“Sorry about that!” Connor called from the open door. “Courtney had a question, and lost her cell phone. And apparently, the only number she still has memorized is the office line... “ He explained as he reentered the lobby. He froze in his tracks as he took in the scene waiting for him.

Liam cast him an apologetic look with his eyes, trying not to squirm. His own hands had instinctively shot up to the larger man’s arm when they first wrapped around Liam, and there they had stayed, especially after the knife made an appearance. The massive assailant didn’t say anything. He didn’t need to. He calmly, but clearly adjusted the knife against Liam’s throat so that it caught the light. Connor seemed to get the message.

It was the smaller man who spoke. Calmly and directly. “If you listen to instructions, neither of you have to get hurt. Keep quiet, but nod if you understand.” He waited. Liam could see the gears turning in Connor’s mind. The personal trainer was clearly conflicted. He could see the desire to fight back boiling just below the surface. But Liam also saw the way Connor softened as the red head looked over at him. Finally Connor turned his intense gaze back to the man, and nodded.

“Good. Place your hands behind your head and walk slowly over to me.” The man commanded. Connor sneered at him, but followed the instructions. Liam could see it was taking every ounce of control for the hunky gym owner to follow the orders. It’s because I’m their hostage. He’s cooperating because of me…

“Stop.” the masked man said. Connor froze. “Turn around.” Connor obeyed, flashing a sympathetic look at Liam as he did so. “Now, no sudden moves, or our pretty friend here will pay for it.” Connor slowly nodded, keeping his hands pressed against the back of his head.

The man approached, opening up his gym bag as he did so. Liam’s eyes went wide as he saw a collection of bondage paraphernalia, enough rope, tape, cuffs, and other items to rival or even outdo Markus and Peter’s box of fun. The intruder fished out a pair of shiny metal handcuffs and swiftly locked one end around Connor’s wrist. The man wasted no time in wrenching the trainer’s arms down and securing the other end of the cuffs around Connor’s remaining wrist.

And they were tight. Even with his limited experience with handcuffs, Liam could see that these were notched very tightly around Connor’s wrists. Poor Connor would definitely have marks tomorrow, and Liam could tell those cuffs were already uncomfortably digging into his skin. Connor grunted in pain, but otherwise remained silent, frustratingly continuing to follow orders.

Liam could only watch helplessly as he saw the man collect a balled up bandana and duct tape. He knew what was about to happen, but remained powerless to do anything. The masked man held the bandana, fittingly a red one, up to Connor’s mouth. “Open up my angry friend.” Connor didn’t budge. The man pressed harder. “Open up, or your little boyfriend is going to suffer.”

Connor sighed and relented. He parted his lips and allowed the bandana to be roughly shoved into his mouth. The RIIIIIIIP of the duct tape quickly followed. Around and around and around Connor’s head. It was messy, one rotation covering about half of Connor’s left ear. But it was effective nonetheless as silencing the furious stud. As he smoothed the tape down, the man happily proclaimed, “Relax. This is just temporary. It all depends on your behavior. Now, stand here and don’t move an inch. We need to secure your Pretty little boyfriend.”

Liam indignantly puffed out his chest. Little? I’m just about the same size as you! You wouldn’t be this tough without your mountain of a partner!... and I’m not his boyfriend… I don’t really know what we are… Liam’s emotions swirled around his mind as the masked figure turned his attention to his partner, and the poor model trapped in his partner’s arms.

“Now, my friend here is going to release you. You aren’t going to scream, or call out. You aren’t going to say a single word. You will place your hands behind your back and wait. Am I clear?”

Liam felt the knife blade move slightly away from his neck, enough for him to safely nod. He did. There was no way he could take these two on by himself. He could try to make a break for it, but he doubted he’d make it far. And even if he did manage to escape, he’d be leaving Connor at their mercy. For better or worse, they were in this together.

The massive arms finally released him, and the knife was pulled away. Liam took in a few deep breaths. But he remained silent. He looked over at Connor, who was angrily, but futilely trying to break the metal cuffs locking his arms behind him.

The man dug through the gym bag and held out a length of rope to his large partner. “Bull, would you do the honors?”

The giant, apparently called Bull, nodded and happily grabbed the rope. He pulled Liam’s arms behind him, and began tying them together. He made Liam cross his wrists before looping the rope around, over, and across. It was also extremely tight, and uncomfortable against his skin. Though Liam knew his suffering was nothing compared to the sharp metal bruising Connor’s wrists. Bull knotted everything off, tucked the final knot out of reach, and inspected his handiwork.

Liam tested his bonds. His previous experience with Markus and Peter, with his wrists and hands pressed together had been secure, but a comfortable restraint. This crossed wrist tie was new to him. He could envision a more comfortable version of this in a less dire situation. As it was, with his hands crossed behind him, his fingers could only limply wiggle and dangle, unable to reach any of Bull’s knots. And despite the situation, Liam’s erection continued to fight against its athletic cup prison.

The smaller man pressed a purple bandana into Liam’s mouth. The model didn’t resist. I wonder what animal this one is named after. Probably something cliche, like fox, or raccoon, or wolf. Yeah, he seems like he’d call himself a wolf. Liam thought as ‘Wolf’ wrapped duct tape around and around. Liam noted that he was far more careful and precise with Liam’s gagging. The tape was smooth, firmly plastered over Liam’s lips. A solid line of sticky silver silenced the model, a sharp contrast to the haphazard taping Connor experienced.

Once Liam was gagged, Bull again wrapped an arm around the small hostage. He still held the knife against Liam’s throat, but not as forcefully now that their targets had been properly restrained.

‘Wolf’ stood in the middle of the lobby, appraising his two captives. “Now, gentlemen, you’re probably wondering why this has happened to you, and what exactly we want…”
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yes yes yes!!!!
And WOOF!
And way to go with the cup! 😈

And yikes!

And cliffhanger 😠😠😬😬😃😃
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ohhhhhhhhh dear :?

I mean, part of me is of course concerned for our model and his gym bunny but I'm also very interested to see how they'll be bound and tormented!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Lovely Connor submitting to keep Liam safe. Liam getting all excited by the situation and mentally judging each element of bondage. What do these guys want?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

And the gloved men wanted Connor, aka AbductedAddiction, and left the other guy tied and gagged and threw AbductedAddicted into their vehicle where he remained their prisoner forever. THE END.

Oops, sorry. You mentioned gloves again and I put myself in the story.

Anyway, carry on. Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, what a nice birthday present you wrote ;) I could feel the effort it took for Connor to control himself and to obey. I'm very curious what will come next, now that the protagonists are bound. What do these intruders want?
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

‘Wolf’ stood in the middle of the lobby, appraising his two captives. “Now, gentlemen, you’re probably wondering why this has happened to you, and what exactly we want…”
My imagination is in overdrive, [mention]gag1195[/mention]!!! :o :o

You are a master storyteller!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

We are wondering too, but it is very hot, hope there will be more roping and gagging, and moaning
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Oh my god! This is a wonderful story.

oh dude, I love handgag very much. please handgagging our little hostage (liam) a lot.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] I'm loving this sports announcer style play by play! I can only assume you enjoyed the chapter then?

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It's a true dilemma isn't it? The desire to have them safe and happy, but also the desire to see them bound and gagged in various ways by their masked assailants!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] It's funny the things your mind focuses on in different situations. Liam judging the bonds is a strange way of compartmentalizing the crazy events he finds himself in!

[mention]AbductedAddiction[/mention] While your version is fun, it's a bit anticlimactic! Bull and Hare have much more planned for poor Liam and Connor! But don't worry, they'll keep their gloves on!

[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] Was it your birthday? Happy Birthday! And yes, it definitely took all of Connor's control to obey the intruder's instructions. We'll have to see if he can continue to control that defiant behavior!

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] Happy to see you enjoying this story, and your compliments are greatly appreciated! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] Have no fear! Plenty of roping, gagging, nd moaning to be had before this story is over!

[mention]dahanband[/mention] thank you! I love handgagging a lot too! And even though Liam now has a proper gag, I can guarantee he'll still experience some handgags/glovegags as the story continues!

Thank you so much everyone! I'm glad to see interest in my story is still there! I really appreciate everyone's comments, kind words, and thoughts about this tale! I hope to have the next chapter up soon, but I don't know exactly when I'll be able to! I may be busy the rest of this holiday weekend, it just depends on some possible plans! So, stay tuned for further updates! And a happy thanksgiving to any of my lovely readers who are also celebrating this weekend!
My M/M Stories Here
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Oh thanks.
I even think that a hand over gagged mouth, is more exciting and hotter.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 5: A Long Night Ahead

Liam and Connor exchanged glances as ‘Wolf’ posed his questions. Of course they were confused by this entire situation. Liam was terrified, especially with the knife still precariously close to his neck. Connor, even though he was presenting a defiant front, also seemed scared. Liam could tell that the personal trainer was unnerved, especially after giving up his freedom to keep his client safe.

“Well, gentlemen, it’s quite simple.” ‘Wolf’ turned his attention squarely on Connor. “You’ve got quite a stack of cash back in that office. All those beautiful donations. Bull and I have some nice plans for that money. Isn’t that right?”

Bull spoke up, his voice ringing above Liam’s head. “That’s right, Hare. nice plans indeed.” Liam huffed. Hare, huh? Go figure. Better than Wolf, anyways. Then he noted something else. Bull has an accent. Spanish? Maybe Portuguese? Liam couldn’t be sure, but the accent was noticeable when he spoke clearly, instead of whispering ominously into Liam’s ear.

Connor shook his head violently. “FFFMMM HMMMMMMFFF!”

Liam knew that would be Connor’s reaction. After all the hard work Connor and his team had done to raise those funds, there was no way he was going to willingly give everything up. Hare seemed to realize this too. He stepped up to Connor and gripped the red head’s chin.

“No isn’t really an option, pal. I think we all know that. It’s very simple. We just need the code for the safe. This can be a very easy situation for the two of you.” His grip tightened. “Or you two will have a very long night ahead of you.” He paused, letting his words sink in. “Now, I’m going to undo your gag. I want to hear the code and the code only. Or. Else.”

Hare didn’t wait for a response, and immediately began unwinding the tape keeping Connor quiet. Liam could see the pain on Connor’s face as the tape peeled away from his hair and skin. Hare wasn’t being careful. He was in control, and seemed to be enjoying it.

Connor groaned as the last of the tape was pulled off. He immediately spit out the bandana, ignoring it as it fell to the floor. “Fuck you! I’m not telling you shii-FFFFMMMM!” Connor screamed as Hare’s hand shot out to silence the uncooperative hunk.

“That’s a long safe code, huh? Or maybe I wasn’t very clear.” Hare threatened.

He nodded to Bull, who tightened his hold on Liam and held the knife close enough to have given the model a shave. Liam Froze, his eyes wide. The blade was biting into his skin, and he was sure Bull was about to draw blood… or worse. “Mmmmmmmm…..mmmm!” Liam whined, to whom, he wasn’t really sure.

Connor fought against the handgag, violently forcing himself free from Hare’s grip. Hare didn’t fight back, letting his hand drop. “NO! No wait! Please!” Connor begged. Liam heard the anguish in his friend’s voice. “Please…”

Hare nodded again, and Bull pulled the knife away. Liam hung his head and released his held breath. Even Connor relaxed slightly. “So, about that code?” Hare cautioned as he returned his attention back to the captive trainer.

“Please”, Connor continued, “That money is my life’s work. I can’t give it up. Just… take our wallets, take the computers, or that fancy espresso machine in the cafe. But I can’t give you the donations.”

Hare seemed to genuinely consider Connor’s request. But he slowly shook his head. “I’m sorry, Muscles. I’ve got strict orders. We need those funds, which means we need the code.”

“I… I can’t!” Connor raised his voice, the defiance beginning to bubble over.

CRACK! Hare’s hand moved lightning fast. Liam flinched at the sound of the man’s leather glove connecting against Connor’s cheek. The smaller masked man wasted no time in collecting the red bandana from the floor and shoving it back into the trainer’s mouth. Connor was too stunned by the slap to react in time, and in short order, once again found his mouth sealed shut with another layer of tape. Liam noted that Hare took more care with the gag this time. This one was far more secure, and not messy like Connor’s first gag.

“That was the wrong answer, friend.” He patted Connor on the cheek, lighter, but a clear reminder of who was in charge.

Hare looked back to Liam, still being held tightly by Bull. He looked at his masked partner and flicked his head towards the main room full of all the recently cleaned workout equipment. To Liam’s surprise, Bull released him. It felt good to have the knife out of his face, but his relief didn’t last long. Bull’s massive, firm hands suddenly grabbed onto Liam’s waist. The model found himself hoisted up into the air, and roughly tossed over Bull’s shoulder. His shoulder was equally as muscular and hard as the rest of Bull, and there was no way the burglar couldn’t feel Liam’s cup and possibly his erection, digging into his torso.

“HHHHHMMMMMMM!” Liam cried. He didn’t like any of this. Bull was massive, and now Liam was precariously perched nearly 7 feet in the air, knowing that if Bull dropped him, there would be nothing to stop him from meeting the floor of the gym the hard way. Where were they going? What did Hare have planned?

From his new vantage point, Liam could see Hare pushing after Bull, with the smaller masked man bringing up the rear. Connor glared back at Hare after each shove, and Liam could see the rage and confusion on the red head’s face. Connor glanced up at Liam, just for a moment, then looked away. Liam tried to get his friend’s attention, but Connor wouldn’t look back up.

Bull led the procession towards the closest row of treadmills. When they reached the one on the end, Bull stopped and set Liam down on the treadmill itself. “Hrmmm?” Liam looked up at his handler, but Bull had returned to his stoic demeanor.

Bull and Hare traded places, the hulking intruder taking up a position to maintain control of Connor, who was still straining against the handcuffs. Even with Bull’s firm hand gripping the trainer’s shoulder, Connor continued to thrash against his bonds and his situation.

Hare stepped up to the machine Liam found himself on. He pulled out a length of rope from his gym bag, and began wrapping it around Liam’s arms and chest. Liam tried to move away, tried to get out of Hare’s reach, but wasn’t quick enough. With lightning fast reflexes, Hare reached out to keep Liam in place, and swiftly bound the model’s chest in a simple but secure tie. Liam recognized the basic rope cuff-style tie threading under his armpits to keep the ropes in place. Both of these guys know their ropes. Liam shouldn’t have been surprised. With their bag of tricks, these two were clearly practiced thieves.

Liam expected Hare to bind his legs and ankles next, complete the tie and all that. He saw it coming when Hare pulled out another length of rope from the bag. But this piece seemed a lot shorter than the other pieces of rope. And curiously, Hare didn’t bend down to begin restraining Liam’s feet. Instead, he knotted one end of the rope to the middle of the rope wrapped around Liam’s chest. He connected the other end to the bar of the treadmill, the section of the machine that people hold onto for balance, the bar that rests right underneath the controls.

“Mmmmm mmm!” Liam shook his head, realizing what Hare intended.

“Hush now, Pretty Boy.” Hare said, then faced Connor. “So, Muscles. Since you don’t feel like cooperating, It looks like we’ll have to motivate you. You know we could just kill your little boyfriend right here, right now. But, before it comes to that, let’s see if we can work that code out of you.”

Hare reached over to press a few buttons on the treadmill, and it whirred to life. Liam instinctively began walking in place as the conveyor belt underneath him began to move. Slowly at first, but…

“Just say when, Muscles. Until then, Pretty Boy here will get another nice workout.” he pressed another button, and Liam saw the speed continually increasing.

The pace was picking up. A brisk walk. A quicker step. A light jog. Normally not a difficult ramp up in cardio. But with Liam’s upper body restrained, he wasn’t sure how long he could keep up the pace.

“HHHMMM….. HHHMMMM… HHHMMM!” He didn’t even have time to scream, trying to focus on his footing and his breathing. Please Connor, just say when… Liam tried to shake his head as Hare reached over to increase the speed yet again.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nooooooo not my baby Liam! [mention]gag1195[/mention] I would like to volunteer to give Connor and Liam bondage massages if/when they get out this pickle! As for Hare and Bull, these dastardly rogues have some formidable moves in their repertoire.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just caught up to this.

I initially believed this was just Markus and Peter playing a prank on our two protagonists, but now it looks like the two assailants actually mean serious business! Seems that they also have access information (such as the donation fund) that points toward them possibly having been regular users of this gym at some point.

Either way, very intrigued.

Poor Liam. That treadmill is going to be the death of him!
Brilliant work [mention]gag1195[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Finally got caught up and wow I've missed a lot!! Poor Liam, I don't want anything done to him!!! I do love even how even when in fear, he can't help but admire Connor :lol: :lol:

I'm curious who these guys are, it all just seems so strategic and seems like they planned on Liam being there? Agh I know we probably have more chapters before we'd find out (if we do) but I just want all the answers!!!

Anyways, can't wait to see what happens next!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]gag1195[/mention], my, oh, my!! This is not the type of workout that Liam planned for the evening. :(

Just who's pulling the strings behind Bull and Hare? :o

Will Connor give up the code? :cry:

Or will Liam be up for a marathon night! :shock:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] After what's in store for Liam and Connor, I've no doubt they could use some TLC, but I doubt Connor will want to be roped up to experience it! :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Bull and Hare are definitely more than they seem! Keen eye with those details, as well! And, yes, Liam and Connor have a rough workout ahead of them!

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I'm sure Liam appreciates all the support he's getting in these comments! But, like you mentioned, he seems to have eyes only for a certain red headed personal trainer! And fear not, all will be revealed eventually! I won't leave you all left wondering... it may just be a few chapters before answers start rolling out! Patience and virtues and all that! :D

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] So many questions indeed! And frustratingly few answers as of yet! :twisted: I guess we'll have to wait and see how things end up for Liam's workout!

Thanks for the comments everyone! I know not every reader is commenting, so I really appreciate each one I get! If you haven't commented yet, I happily urge you to! Share your thoughts, speculate, critique, share opinions! I'd love to hear from you!

I should have the next chapter finished in a few days, so sit tight to see what becomes of Liam and Connor! ;)
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

A little late in getting to comment...my apologies.

Love the size difference of Liam to Connor....The current predicament is very interesting, and how Connor's inaction can lead to the demise of Liam :P

Glad its not me having to make Connor's decision....and glad I am not in Liam's position :lol: Looking forward to the next installment!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I've always said treadmills were an evil invention - give me fresh air and a footpath! It'll be interesting to see how long Connor is able to hold out while watching his friend suffer. Who are these guys? Will they get what they want or will the tables be turned? I can't take this uncertainty!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@socjuc glad to have you aboard! and it's great to see you commenting! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! You're right, this is not a desirable situation. and we are going to see the consequences of Connor's actions/inactions!

@Pup Wingletang I agree! I've never liked treadmills. I prefer ellipticals when I do indoor cardio, but you're right, a walking trail, when available, is definitely preferable.

Sorry for the delay everyone! Work exhausted me more than I had anticipated, so I didn't have much time or motivation to write! But, without further ado, here is the next part of Liam's and Connor's suffering! Enjoy!

Part 6: Marathon

Agony. Torture. Complete bullshit. Liam barely had time to form coherent thoughts. He could hardly focus on the extremely tight ropes digging into his wrists and arms. That would be bad enough. But all of his concentration was going towards keeping his balance, to keep his feet moving in time with the ever increasing speed of the damned treadmill.

It had already been five minutes since Hare started up the machine. Liam couldn’t risk taking his attention off his own peril, but when he stole glances over at Connor, he saw the red haired hunk intensely struggling. As soon as Liam had begun his forced march, Connor had furiously strained against the cuffs and against Bull’s firm grip. The massive man didn’t stop Connor from struggling, but his hand solidly resting on the trainer’s shoulder kept him in place.

Liam was touched, in a way. Connor was desperately trying to himself, to help Liam. the red head was cursing up a storm behind his gag, voicing his displeasure with their situation. But he wasn’t willing to give up the code to the safe. At least not yet.

Hare was ruthless. He kept his gaze on Connor, intently and patiently waiting for Connor to tire himself out or give his muffled confirmation that he was ready to give in to the burglar’s demands. His gloved hand continued to rest on the treadmills controls, but he didn’t look at Liam. He didn’t need to. The model’s pounding footsteps and ragged breathing told Hare all he needed to know.

Liam was fully sprinting now. He was sure the treadmill couldn’t go any faster. His legs were on fire, every part of his lower body was screaming, begging for a break. He was at the mercy of Hare, relentless in his pursuit, and Connor, stubborn in his defiance.

“Mmmm…. Mmmmm… MMMMMM….. Mmmhmmmm!!!” Liam called out, pleading with Hare, Bull, Connor, anyone to end his misery. His screaming fell on deaf ears. He was now little more than a roped up pawn in this game.

Connor still barely looked at his fellow prisoner. Liam could tell from his glances that being in this position wasn’t easy for the gym hunk. He couldn’t hide his shame and anger at this situation. And still, through this torture, this literal torture, Liam’s erection was holding strong. The firm ropes holding him prisoner, the intense control of Hare and Bull, the incredibly sexy Connor roped up and defiantly fighting.

Another five minutes passed and Liam felt his footing falter. He’d almost tripped a handful of times, but managed to recover before taking that unfortunate tumble. But he knew the next trip might be the one to take him down. Connor too had slowed in his struggles. For a moment, it seemed like Hare’s plan was working.

“Muscles, you ready to cooperate?” Hare asked, raising his voice over the sound of the treadmill and Liam’s running. “Not sure how much longer your little boy toy can last.”

Connor paused in his twisting and straining. He looked up, past Hare, and right at Liam. His expression was soft, apologetic. He closed his eyes slowly and Liam knew that his torture wasn’t over. Please, Connor! Please…

Connor squared up, meeting Hare’s gaze. Eyes full of defiance, he shook his head.

“What a shame.” Hare said. “I had hoped that seeing Pretty Boy here in trouble might have motivated you.” He looked over his shoulder. “Sorry, Pretty Boy, guess he doesn’t care about you after all.”

Liam hung his head, trying to blink away a tear starting to form. It certainly does seem like it, doesn’t it?

“FFFMMMMMK HMMMMMU!” Connor screamed, lunging his bound form at Hare, only to be grabbed by Bull before he could make contact with the short, smug man.

“So you do care?” Hare prompted. “Then prove it. Give us the safe code.”

But still Connor shook his head. Connor please! If you do care, please just cooperate! I won’t think less of you! You can make the money back! Please!

“A real shame indeed.” Hare nodded to Bull, who dragged Connor over to the treadmill next to Liam. “But, if Pretty Boy can’t motivate you, maybe receiving the same treatment will change your mind.”

Connor tried to wiggle out of Bull’s grip, but the hulk of a masked man kept his hands firmly pressed on the trainer’s shoulders. Connor was securely planted on the treadmill. Hare left Liam to run, and focused his attention on his redheaded prisoner. Producing another coil of rope, the gloved man began cinching it around Connor’s impressive arms and chest. Connor glared and grumbled obscenities the entire time, but it only seemed to encourage Hare more. Liam heard the audible groan when Hare tightly knotted the rope. Now the sexy fitness hunk’s upper body was completely restrained in ropes and cuffs. It didn’t take long for A lead to attach the defiant redhead to the treadmill.

Liam could almost see the smile beneath Hare’s mask as he set the machine to match the speed of Liam’s own torture device. Soon, Connor had broken into a forced sprint, in step with his client and fellow captive.

Hare and Bull stood back to admire their hostages, enjoying the sound of their huffing, puffing, and the rhythmic pounding of their feet. Liam wasn’t sure how long it had been at this point. The pain, the sheer cardio agony was starting to blind him to his other senses. He was exhausted, his legs hurt, and if he collapsed right now, he would be happy if he never got up again. He barely noticed when Bull leaned down to whisper into Hare’s ear. Liam couldn’t hear their conspiring, but he knew whatever they were planning, it wouldn’t be good for him or Connor.

He should be furious at Connor. And part of him wanted to scream at his trainer for his thick headed insistence. And yet, Liam couldn’t help but admire Connor’s dedication to his dream, even if it was hard to appreciate it in the moment. His leg muscles certainly didn’t appreciate Connor’s dedication.

Connor, if we get out of this, we need to have a very long talk… Liam, concentrating on his running and on his trainer, didn’t notice until it was too late, Hare had stepped up to his machine. He expected the awful man to increase the speed yet again, but mercifully, the burglar switched the machine off. The little conveyor belt slowed to a crawl before stopping altogether.

“Hhammmmk…. Mmmu…” Liam breathed out gratitude before he could stop himself, momentarily forgetting who he was talking to. While he was extremely thankful that the treadmill wasn’t torturing him anymore, he didn’t want to give Hare the satisfaction of a proper ‘thank you’.

Hare, however, seemed to quite enjoy Liam’s unintentional politeness. He placed a hand on Liam’s cheek. “You’re welcome, Pretty Boy.” The tender touch of the glove sent shivers down Liam’s spine. “You don’t mind if I borrow something, do you?”

Without warning, Hare reached into Liam’s gym shorts. “MMMMMMMMM HMMM MMMMMK!” Liam tried to pull away, but the hand on his cheek was now firmly cupping the back of Liam’s neck. Hare squeezed, pulling hair and skin, keeping Liam in place. “Mmmm…” the model whimpered, partly in pain, partly in confusion at the intrusion to his waistband.

Connor was also screaming at Hare, nearly tripping over himself to try and reach the masked man.

Hare didn’t say anything, but allowed his hand to fish around until he had a firm grip on his prize. Liam felt his athletic cup awkwardly pulled free. He couldn’t fathom why Hare would want his sweaty, stinky, used cup, and was still reeling from the unwelcome groping.

“I knew you wouldn’t mind.” Hare said, holding up the cup. “Besides, it looks like Pretty Boy Jr. is enjoying things more than you’re willing to admit…” He looked down, drawing attention to the tent now freely forming in Liam’s gym shorts. There was no hiding it now. All three men could see what this situation was doing to Liam’s cock. Now, more than ever, Liam wanted to die.

Hare left Liam to blush, and walked around the machines to Connor’s still active torture. With the press of a few buttons, Connor had also slowed to a gradual walk. As soon as the muscle bound captive came to a complete stop, Hare slammed the athletic cup over Connor’s nose and lower face. Faster than seemingly possible, Hare had secured the sweaty plastic with yet more layers of duct tape.

Satisfied with his new addition to Connor’s gag, Hare started the personal trainer’s machine. Connor’s torture began anew, but now every time he huffed and puffed, he would breathe in Liam’s crotch stank. Liam’s face was beet red. Correction, now Liam wanted to die. He couldn’t think of anything worse at this moment in time. Held hostage in a robbery, tortured by devious masked men, his crush forced to smell his sweaty workout cup. There’s no way things can get any worse, right?

Hare had to have some mind reading ability, because he answered Liam’s question almost immediately. He pulled out another piece of rope and began lashing Liam’s ankles together. And ruthless Hare tied it tight. Liam would definitely have noticeable rope marks for the next few days. His already weak legs, worn out from the marathon of torture he had been forced to run, now had the added concern of balance. With his ankles restrained, he had to devote even more energy to staying upright.

And then Hare’s gloved hand hovered over the buttons in front of Liam.

“MMMMMMMMMMM!” Liam shook his head, but his pleading was drowned out by the sound of Liam’s treadmill whirring back to life. The conveyor belt began to move, it’s evil, never-ending pace. And poor Liam, with no other option available to him, began to hop.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I hate to see Liam and his hunk in trouble, but... mmmm I do like imagining them as captives.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

When they reached into Liam's pants I was sure they'd be attaching the connecting rope down there to up the stakes, but making him hop is also quite cruel.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic