All Inclusive Fitness: A Weekendverse Story (MM/MM)(Concluded 8/04/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Don't worry about us. [mention]gag1195[/mention] Hope you get through this rough patch soon!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

So sorry to hear it, [mention]gag1195[/mention]. All the best and obviously take all the time you need.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

We're with you 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Hope all goes well for you and your family, [mention]gag1195[/mention].
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

We totally understand, [mention]gag1195[/mention], and you have my best wishes and good thoughts!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound @blackbound @NeedControl @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @Bradstick @Socksbound @bondagefreak I really appreciate you all reaching out with your kind words and your support. I meant everything these last couple weeks.

Things are finally starting to improve. Everyone is fine and getting the proper care. Still not completely back to a sense of normalcy, but I'm in the middle of a quiet few days. Finally feel like I can relax, ya know?

I also managed to get the next chapter finished! mentally writing it was a nice distraction through everything, and I finally had enough down time to write it out. Enjoy! Things are still a bit up in the air on my end, so I've no idea when then next update will be, but I am taking this story off hiatus for now!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 32: Aftermath

After dropping Peter off at home and leaving him in Markus’ capable hands, Connor and Liam raced back to Connor’s townhome. The redhead broke just about every speed limit, but Liam wasn’t exactly complaining. Both were beyond eager to make it home and continue their evening.

Liam smiled as his mind raced. He’d spent so long being nervous, unsure, scared even. Worried that he couldn’t or wouldn’t live up to his boyfriend’s expectations. But now? Now he was ready. His confidence was through the roof, and he finally felt ready for him and Connor to move to the next stage of their relationship.

Connor threw his SUV into park outside his cozy two-story. They hastily grabbed their duffle bags and jackets and raced inside. They tossed everything into a pile just inside before Liam was scooped up into Connor’s strong embrace. The shorter model draped his arms around his boyfriend’s neck while simultaneously wrapping his legs around the trainer’s waist. Connor let out a suggestive growl as Liam kissed him, already breathing heavy with the built up anticipation.

Connor carried his prize up the stairs, not releasing his hold, relishing the feel of Liam’s lips over his mouth, chin, and neck. Crossing into the bedroom, he tossed Liam onto the bed and quickly stripped out of his workout gear. Liam followed suit, divesting himself of his sweaty gym shirt and shorts.

The couple remained motionless for a few breaths, admiring each other’s naked beauty. Connor had a hungry look in his eyes as he looked Liam up and down. Liam’s own expression was one of quiet shock. He’d not really seen this side of Connor yet. To his immense credit, the redhead has respected Liam’s wishes to take things slow, quietly pushing down his own lust until Liam was ready. But now the model was ready, and Connor’s beast could finally be sated.

And so, Connor pounced. Literally.

The hunky trainer jumped onto the bed, straddling Liam. “Are you sure you’re ready?” Connor asked in a surprisingly sincere voice, though twinged with unmistakable arousal. He cupped Liam’s cheek with a rough hand, while the other tantalizingly stroked Liam’s arm and abs.

Liam swallowed any lingering doubts and nodded. “I am. I want this. I want you…” He said in an inviting whisper.

“I want you so fucking bad…” Connor groaned, leaning in to suck at Liam’s neck.

“I’m yours…!” Liam gasped as Connor’s hand reached lower to stroke the growing erection between the model’s legs.

Connor trapped Liam’s gasps in a kiss, keeping a firm touch on Liam’s cock. Liam gripped Connor’s back, digging into his boyfriend’s skin, silently thankful that he remembered to trim his nails the night before. The trainer pressed closer, enveloping his smaller boyfriend beneath him. Liam could feel Connor’s own erection pushing against him.

Connor’s loving strokes were driving Liam wild. They deepened their kiss, and Liam could already tell that he was leaving marks on his boyfriend’s back. He smiled at that thought. The redhead’s firm grasp moved up and down, up and down, again and again, bringing Liam to the brink.

Achingly, Connor let go of his boyfriend, ignoring Liam’s whining protestations. “Not yet…” He growled, breaking their kiss and pushing away. Without really thinking, Liam fought to hold Connor where he was, tightening his grip on his boyfriend’s back. Connor sighed, then leaned back down to nibble at Liam’s neck. “I’m not going anywhere. I just need some supplies.” He whispered again.

Liam moaned again, but allowed Connor to untangle himself and reach over to his nightstand drawer. Liam took advantage of the opening and began massaging Connor’s own raging hard-on, causing the hunk to purr in response and arch his back as he leaned into the touch. Liam looked over to see that Connor had arranged a few condoms and a bottle of lube on top of the nightstand.

Turning his attention back to the beautiful model underneath him, Connor pulled Liam’s hand free of his erection, before slowly, purposefully, agonizingly slowly, unpackaged a condom and began sliding down his shaft. Liam glared up at his boyfriend, angry at drawing this out, but desperate for it to last forever. He busied himself by exploring Connor’s exquisite muscles with his hands, soft fingers running along the peaks and valleys of the impressive physique of the personal trainer.

As Connor finished adding the layer of protection to his equally impressive endowment, a question popped into Liam’s brain, one he couldn’t stop himself from asking out loud, in between his lusty breaths. “No bondage?”

Connor laughed, his eyes bright as he cocked an eyebrow. “Disappointed?” But Liam shook his head. “No bondage yet… I need to know what I’m working with, I need to, want to, hear your voice. To hear my name on your lips…” He leaned in for another kiss. “I also want to hear you- what’s working, what hurts, how you like it.” Another kiss before he sat back up. “But don’t worry. I’m already thinking about how to restrain your perfect little body…”

Liam didn’t have time to respond to any of what Connor just said as his boyfriend hooked his arms underneath Liam’s legs at the knees, and hoisted Liam’s ankles onto Connor’s shoulders.

“You’re flexible… perfect…” Connor growled again as he grabbed the lube bottle. He emptied a good amount onto his fingertips and began rubbing them together before approaching Liam’s hole.

“Ah…!” Liam managed to gasp out as the initial chill touch of the lubricant gave way to the warming effect between Connor’s careful fingers.

“Should be warming up now.” Connor said, rubbing all around Liam’s exposed crack. “I’m going in now. If anything hurts or doesn’t feel right, tell me immediately.” His tone was serious, and Liam nodded. He couldn’t quite form words anymore, his mind too full of anticipation.

And then Connor entered. Just a finger at first, slowly, exploratory. Liam gasped at the sensation, feeling the warm lube and the finger at work. It was wonderful. Then two fingers. Another gasp.

“Are you ok?” Connor asked, his voice seeming distant, yet still comforting.

“....yes…” Liam managed to say.

Connor nodded, then removed his fingers, leaving Liam feeling empty. But not for long.

Liam moaned as he felt Connor’s tip at his entrance, the hunk’s fingers guiding the opening. He entered slowly, carefully. And he left just as quickly, allowing Liam to get used to the sensations again. And again. More entered each time, and Liam tightened his grip on Connor’s arms and back each time.

And then Connor was fully in and thrusting. Again, slowly at first, but building speed, power and confidence as Liam nodded and threw his head back. It felt amazing. Like he and Connor were a perfect fit.

Until it wasn’t. Something suddenly felt off. “Oh.” Liam said, excitement draining from his voice. Connor noticed and stopped immediately, still firmly inside his boyfriend.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” Panic rising, Connor waited, uncertain what to do.

“I… I don’t know. Something hurts… sort of. Not quite right…”

Connor looked at his boyfriend quizzically for a moment, then set to work trying to fix the problem. Liam felt him poke and prod, pushing slightly this way and that, looking at Liam’s facial expressions as his guide. Liam felt his boyfriend push his erection slightly left and…

“There!” Liam shouted in ecstasy. “Right there!”

Connor didn’t say anything more. Satisfied, the hunk began thrusting once again. He also grabbed Liam’s shaft and began pumping in time to his thrusts. Both men grunted, riding the waves of pleasure together.

Liam felt Connor cum inside him like an explosion. “CONNOR!” He cried out, as he quickly followed into his boyfriend’s hand.

Connor slowed but continued his thrusts. Liam!” He rasped in return.

When he finally pulled out, he collapsed back onto Liam, once again attacking his boyfriend’s mouth. The two pressed close, breathing heavy, enjoying their mingling scents of sweat and sex.

“Connor… that… was amazing.” Liam complimented. And it was true. Liam couldn’t remember the last time it had felt so good. Not with any of his previous boyfriends.

“You are amazing.” Connor said as he got up, removing the used condom and tossing it in the waste bin. He stood up then smiled down at his beau. “Are you ready for round two?”

Liam chuckled. “That depends… what did you have in mind?”

Connor scratched his chin and stroked his cock in thought. “Well, there’s an entire bag of supplies downstairs and I’ve been waiting to get you back in that leather gag since I first saw you in it.”

—--

“mmmm Mmmmm MMMMMMHMMMMMMM MMMMM!” Liam wailed, his lips wrapped around the leather phallus, his mouth hidden behind the gag’s leather panel, his cries of excitement muffled.

Connor thrust into him again and again, bringing the two of them closer and closer. Liam pulled against the white cotton ropes that stretched him out in a spread eagle. Connor knew his knots though, and he could only strain uselessly. All it did was heighten his desire. He wanted so desperately to reach out and touch his boyfriend. But he couldn’t. He was at Connor’s mercy. And loving every moment.

The climaxes came not long after. Liam’s shot up his chest as Connor stroked him. “We’ve made quite a mess tonight.” Connor chided. Then he leaned down and began to lick his bound boyfriend clean, savoring the slightly salty taste. He lazily licked and kissed his way up to Liam’s neck, nuzzling in as he listened to the muffled groans. “Even better this time.” Connor mused, to which Liam enthusiastically nodded.

They stayed like that for who knows how long before Connor reluctantly got up and freed his captive love.

“Thank you.” Liam whispered.

“You were worth the wait.” Connor pulled him into a tight hug.

—--

The next morning, Liam and Connor had an admittedly slow start. Liam knew he was going to be late to work, but for once, he didn’t care. He devoured the sausage and eggs Connor fixed for him, not even waiting for his boyfriend, or the toast he was finishing. It had only occurred to Liam this morning that, in their efforts to finally get revenge on Peter last night, they too had missed dinner along with their captive.

“Thank you again for last night.” Liam said in between bites.

“You have to stop saying that.” Connor replied, tossing buttered toast slices onto Liam’s plate. “Like I said, you were well worth the wait!” Sitting down to his own plate, he continued. “I’m just glad last night happened before we got to tonight…”

“Tonight?” Liam asked. Connor just winked at him as he inhaled a forkful of eggs. “Tonight!” realization dawned on Liam. Tonight was their ‘big date’ that Connor had been mysteriously planning since they officially got together. He opened his mouth to speak, but Connor quickly swallowed and interrupted him.

“Nope! Not answering any questions about tonight!” Liam rolled his eyes. “But, I do need to borrow your apartment key.”

“For?”

“So I can lay out your outfit for tonight. Remember, I have to work late with a few clients. So I won’t see you before our date this evening.”

But how will I get into my apartment if you have my key? Liam reasoned. “Unless you want me to show up in my underwear.”

“It’s tempting…” Connor eyed his boyfriend up and down. “How about a lunch date? I can swing by your office, drop off your key, and treat my hard working boyfriend to a nice lunch.”

“You’re going to spoil me.” Liam said playfully, but agreed. He reluctantly handed over his apartment key, trusting Connor and his secret plans.

—--

To Liam’s shock, Peter had beaten him to work. Liam knew he’d be late, but he definitely expected his slacker of a best friend to be even later, especially given his own exhausting night, but there he was, typing away at his computer. Even more surprising was his attire. Peter was famous for his love of casual Friday, often dressing down in jeans, sneakers, and simple polos or golf shirts. But today, he was dressed to impress with a navy blue button down, gray dress pants, and beautifully polished leather loafers. Sleeves rolled down and buttoned, he was even wearing a blue striped tie.

“Are my days mixed up?” Liam joked as he settled into his desk chair.

“That’s what I said!” Suzie poked her head over the cubicle wall. “Especially when he arrived on time today! If I didn't know better, I’d say he was trying to impress someone!”

Peter let his co-workers make fun at his expense. “I’m full of surprises. I thought you knew that! Besides, I had a great time at the art class last night, and I’m in a good mood! Sue me!”

“Oh I’ll bet you had fun last night!” Suzie scolded. “Those poor students.” She made an exaggerated shudder as Peter waved her off.

After Suzie disappeared back to her work, Liam gave his best friend an accusatory look. “You really ok? He whispered as quietly as he could manage.

Peter nodded. “I’m fucking exhausted, thanks to you two. And Markus. Didn’t release me all night.”

“Really?” Liam pretended to act shocked, but he and Connor had anticipated that response from the teacher.

“Fuck you.” Peter replied. “And thanks to your little note, he wouldn’t stop asking for details. Which I wouldn’t give. So he didn’t feel the need to hurry up and let me go. Which is why I’m ⅔ of the way into a monkey suit.” He pulled up his sleeve to show off the still visible rope marks around his wrist. Liam was worried his friend was still mad, but the blonde laughed. “You and Connor got me good.”

Liam breathed a sigh of relief that things finally seemed to be back to normal… or at least a new kind of normal. His thoughts drifted back to last night.

“So how was it?” Peter leaned in even closer.

“What?” Liam’s face flushed red.

“You and Connor! Duh! You two could barely keep it in your pants last night!”

Liam sighed. “It was amazing. Honestly, it was perfect.”

Better than Devon? Or Rich?”

“Those two can’t compare. I never had with either of them what I have with Connor."

—--

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Connor came around noon, but Liam made him wait in the lobby. If his sexy redheaded boyfriend had gone upstairs, he’d never escape the swarm of coworkers that would have surrounded him, inundating him with endless questions, ogling his impressive physique, or making sure he was good enough for Liam. He wanted to spare Connor that onslaught for a while longer.

Connor remained tight-lipped about his plans, or the outfit he said was waiting on Liam’s bed. Only that Liam was in for quite the treat, and would look extremely sexy. Lunch was nice though, at a new vegan place Connor wanted to try before recommending it to interested clients. And after last night, Liam noticed that the two of them had settled into a more comfortable rapport than they already had.

But, before the day ended, Liam did receive an interesting text from Markus.

“Hey Liam, this is going to be very weird, but I think you’re up for it. I just hope you have what I need…”

—--

Liam and Peter left at the same time, neither remaining very motivated for most of the afternoon. Liam was eager to get home and get ready for his date, and Peter was just ready for the weekend.

They headed down to the parking deck, where Peter’s motorcycle was parked. “You didn’t have to walk me to my bike, you know.” Peter said. “We’re nowhere near the train on this side.”

“I’m afraid I did.” Liam shrugged, fishing a roll of duct tape from his work bag, where he’d stashed it after visiting the supply closet not too long ago. “I’ve got strict orders to follow.”

“Orders?”

"Yes, and you do too. Take your tie off and gag yourself with it. Tight.” He said in his confident, commanding voice.

“What? You’re fucking nuts, Li.” Peter brushed him off, swinging his leg over his bike.

Liam shrugged again and simply held up his phone so Peter could read the texts from Markus.

“If Peter doesn’t want to tell me anything about the art class and what really happened, then I don’t want to hear his voice at all. He’s got two choices: Get gagged by you for his ride home to help him get ready for my weekend in control, or remain ungagged and ready to talk about everything when he gets home.”

“I figure you don’t really want Markus to know the real reasons why you were bound and gagged last night, or about your little plan to help me and Connor, right?”

“Shut up, Li.” Peter scowled as he undid the knot on his tie, then wrapped it and tied it between his teeth and lips in a decent cleave gag.

He didn’t fight as Liam wrapped a few layers of duct tape around his head to keep everything nice and secure. He dropped his helmet down over his head, neatly covering the silencing gag.

“Markus says to drive slowly and safely! Don’t want to explain all this to a police officer!” Liam recommended, patting Peter’s shoulder.

“Fmmmmm hmmmmu!” Peter barely muffled under the helmet before speeding off towards home and his waiting weekend of bondage.

Liam tossed the tape roll back in his bag as he made his own way home to whatever mystery awaited him. After the magic that was last night, he could hardly imagine what Connor’s big plans were. But he was excited to find out.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Great and hot chapter. And a long time coming in many ways, Connor and Liam have grown together in the most wonderful way. And I like the confidence Liam has now with Peter. And look at Peter and Markus still going strong, a weekend of control should loosen Peter's lips.

Can't wait for whenever the next chapter comes, no pressure on you [mention]gag1195[/mention] to produce it anytime soon, write at your own pace :)

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Glad to hear things have improved for you, [mention]gag1195[/mention]! And a passionate and kinky chapter to boot? Amazing.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm glad you're doing okay. It's amazing how well-written this chapter is among your busy schedule.

Liam and Connor's decision to make both vanilla, sweet love-making, and kinky bondage sex one after the other is just great. Goes to show how much range these guys both have. :D

And poor Peter can't catch a break! Interesting how Connor's plan involves both him and Liam in a special outfit. I'm looking forward to learning what he came up with.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Fantastic!! 🤗🤠
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]gag1195[/mention]...So glad you and your family are doing better, hot stuff! It's a cliche, but I mean it...My thoughts are with you!

Love the latest chapter, and I've often picture a hot motorcyclist tapegagged under his helmet with the darkened visor!

Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound thank you! There was definitely a lot of build up to this chapter, so I'm glad the execution went over well! I've also loved building up Liam's confidence, especially with his overconfident friend Peter! And speaking of Peter, rest assured, Markus has ways of making Peter talk...

@blackbound Thank you friend! Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

@DeeperThanRed thanks! Like I said, I spent quite a while in waiting rooms mentally writing this chapter, so it was a decent distraction until things started to calm down. And yes, Connor and Liam are bound to have a lot of fun together if this first time is any indication! Can't wait to show off their date night (and outfits)! Also, don't feel too bad for Peter... he brought it on himself! And if anecdotal evidence from my other stories is any indication, the readers tend to prefer Peter in bondage and Markus in control. I'm just giving the audience what they want! :lol:

@NeedControl thank you friend! Glad you enjoyed it!

@KidnappedCowboy Thank you friend, I really appreciate it! I agree with you, too! A hidden gag under the helmet would certainly make those hot motorcyclists much more attractive!

Also, looking back, it looks like my comment failed to actually tag @Volobond so here's my attempt to fix that!

Thanks for the great comments everyone! I'm happy to see this chapter getting love! I know it's been a long time coming, waiting for Connor and Liam to finally fully get together! I hope everyone's enjoyed the ride, and are looking forward to the last few chapters! As I said before, not entirely sure when the next update will be!

And once again, the kind words about my situation have been greatly appreciated! I love you guys. Thank you!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] !!!!! I'm so sorry I missed this! Even going through life's struggles, you still manage to produce something so beautiful. First off, Connor and Liam's first time was amazing, and the little hiccups just made it feel more authentic and breathtakingly wonderful. Connor is a gem of a guy. And yay for the bondage round two! Hope next time Liam gets him in the ropes! ;)

As always, I love my favorite teacher, and yes, Peter in near constant bondage and submission to him is great. Hopefully Markus edges or tickles the truth out of his sweetheart by the end of the weekend.

I am just thrilled to pieces by your writing. It never fails to brighten my day, and I'm here for you if you need it. No rush at all, and you have all my good thoughts! <3

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond thank you friend! I really enjoyed writing Connor's and Liam's first time, and the awkward, sometimes painful reality first times bring. Of course, I enjoyed writing their second time with the ropes and gags involved! As for their next time, Connor will be roped up... though not how you might expect... Let's just say, it's going to be a very interesting date night!

Also, I knew you out of readers, would greatly appreciate Markus dominating Peter via text and Liam's assistance! And as I said before, our sexy teacher has plenty of ways of making his boyfriend talk! (when Peter isn't gagged of course!)

And again, thank you for your continued kind words and support. I really do appreciate it.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And here we have the first part of Liam and Connor's Big Date! This may also be the penultimate chapter of this tale! I have one more chapter planned, but it may get split into two, not sure yet. I just want to thank everyone for their continued support of this this story! It means alot!

Part 33: Date Night

Liam’s mind wandered the entire train ride back to his apartment. What outfit had Connor laid out for him? He’d called it a treat, but that doesn’t help much… Liam knew that his boyfriend planned for them to meet at the Cloak and Dagger, so there had to be some amount of actual clothing or covering involved… though, probably not as much as Liam would have liked. The club was quite permissible with the outfit choices of its patrons.

Liam also wondered why Connor had chosen the club for their big date. It was a nice, fun place, sure. But it didn’t exactly scream “BIG DATE” to Liam, certainly not to the level Connor was hyping up their big night. It wasn’t a sex club either, not that Liam would want to go to a sex club anyways.

Then there was the matter of Kyle. Liam and Connor had grabbed drinks at the club since becoming official, since that fateful night with Kyle and Santiago. Naturally, they’d encountered the bartender there. Everything was cordial, but Liam had picked up on Kyle’s stiff customer service when giving the couple their drinks. He was clearly resentful of Connor and Liam for the way the night had ended. I really don’t want to see him tonight. I don’t want his seemingly perpetual sour mood to ruin our big date.

Unless… Liam’s mind raced. Unless Connor had planned something more. A kidnapping perhaps? The personal trainer had purposefully separated the two of them, sending Liam home alone. He’d had Liam’s apartment key for the entire morning, plenty of time to bring Kyle and Santiago over to plan another grab. Connor had joked about wanting to do a consensual kidnapping with Liam… Was that his big date plan?

—--

Everything seemed quiet as Liam slowly and carefully unlocked and opened his apartment door. He was anxious, but excited for what might await him inside his darkened abode. He obviously had no idea what his boyfriend was planning, but he did try to piece together what he thought Connor might have set up. Liam’s biggest confusion was the final destination of this potential kidnapping plan. If Kyle or Santiago ‘attacked’ him in the apartment, were there plans to move him? How would that work without involving the cops? He didn’t want anyone going to jail for their date night! Or would Connor be brought over here? Maybe he bribed the doorman? Sneaking in or out the back alley?

Or maybe I’m spending too much time with Peter and his overactive imagination. Liam shook his head and crept into his own home.

He scanned his small living room and poked his head into the galley style kitchen, squinting in the dark to try and detect any movement, anything out of the ordinary. When things appeared safe, he relaxed a little, and sighed, only slightly disappointed. He flipped on the lights and set down his work bag on the small dining table.

He looked around his apartment and sighed again. Liam knew his apartment was boring. Plain. He’d never taken the time to really make it feel like his place. Not like Connor in his townhome, where the trainer’s personality shone through in the artwork, furniture, and paint. Or like Markus and Peter, living in domestic bliss in the teacher’s house. Though it was an older house, the couple had truly made it their own. The quiet, masculine pieces like the leather couches, the impressive dining table, and dark quartz countertops were all Markus. Peter’s energy and more impulsive personality poked through in the brighter accent pieces, the photo prints, and some of his old furniture, which clashed in a good way with his boyfriend’s style.

But Liam’s apartment was… basic. Realtor photoshoot ready, as Peter had described it once. Initially, Liam had shrugged and accepted it. When he got out of his doomed relationship with Devon, he didn’t have much furniture to his name, and didn’t spend too much money on filling this space. Liam had made countless promises to himself to finally work on his apartment, but he never did more than browse Wayfair or Overstock, a beer or two deep on lonely nights. He’d never had the courage to actually order anything, afraid of how it’d look in person.

And then Connor happened, and Liam began to look at this apartment very differently. It had never felt like home to him, but Connor’s place? That felt like home. Since the two of them had started dating over a month ago, Liam had spent a grand total of 3 nights here, twice when one or the other were working late, and another when Connor had to pop out of town for the day to meet with a potential community center partnership. That realization made Liam smile.

But it did raise concerns. He and Connor were still at the beginning of their relationship. What if they didn’t last? Or they grew apart? Things had been going well so far, but then again, Liam had said similar things with Richard… and Devon… NO! Connor is different. I’m different now too! Liam pushed those negative thoughts away.

I did need to figure out what to do with this apartment, though. If He and Connor were going to last long term, he didn’t see the need to keep up with the rent on this place… But is it too early to discuss “officially” moving in?

Again, he pushed that thought away. There’d be time for those conversations later. Right now, he needed to get ready. He left his doubts in the living room and went to the bedroom to find what Connor had left him.

As he did when he first got home, Liam approached his bedroom cautiously, still thinking there was some kidnapping plot about to unfold. But again, nothing in his bedroom or bathroom was out of the ordinary. Except of course the items laying on the bed.

“Connor, what the fuck?” Liam inspected his boyfriend’s planned attire for the evening.

Not too surprising, Liam saw his jacket. Reliable, classic, but not that fancy. It was worn black leather with a larger collar. And of course, the leather gloves that formerly belonged to Kyle. his foot kicked against something at the end of the bed, and Liam looked down to see new black military boots waiting for him. But it was the final two items that had left Liam stunned.

Under his jacket was a pair of supple leather pants. And unlike the boots, which Connor had so sweetly bought for him, these pants were Liam’s. He and Peter had done a shoot a year or so ago- a nice paying gig promoting a new line of high end leather goods. They’d modeled an array of jackets, boots, watches, wallets, and belts, nice leather bags and luggage, and leather pants. The company had to custom make the pants for him and Peter to make sure everything fit and would look good on camera. And after the shoot, they had no use for the custom pants, so the models were allowed to keep them. Liam had honestly forgotten that these leather pants were sitting in the back of his closet… So how did Connor know about them?

He didn’t have time to dwell on that, because the final item was staring up at him. A weird grouping of leather belts and metal rings, all interconnected with each other. Holding it up, Liam realized what it was. A Harness. Along with the new boots, Connor had gifted him a leather chest harness.

He was so stunned, he almost missed the note laying next to everything on the bed.

“You are gonna look so hot in all of this, Liam! I hope you’re excited, because I sure am! Attached are the instructions for putting on the harness. It’s not difficult, but I wanted to be thorough! You’ll notice that there’s no shirt. That’s on purpose! You’re only allowed to wear what was on the bed, plus the boots. Oh, and socks too. I’ll see you at 8 at the Cloak and Dagger!

Love,
Connor

P.S. You aren’t allowed to zip up your jacket on the way over! I want everyone to see your sexy body in that sexy harness!”

—--

Liam gave himself one more look over in the mirror before he left. He had to admit, he did look good. Felt good too! It was warm, but every article of clothing felt comfortable against his skin. Even the harness, which Liam was sure would be the most uncomfortable thing!

It was indeed all one piece. A small piece of leather stretched horizontally across his chest, each end connecting to large metal rings. Each ring rested squarely in the middle of each pec. To more pieces of leather, longer strips, extended from the metal rings. One piece of leather went up over his shoulder, while the other pulled under and behind just below his armpits. They connected to metal rings resting on his back, where everything was a mirror of what he saw in front.

The leather pants hugged him perfectly. Liam was surprised he still fit into them after a year, and patted himself on the back. The new boots were stiff, but he knew they’d be perfect after wearing them in. and of course, his reliable jacket and new favorite gloves added to the already attractive view of himself.

He couldn’t stop smiling at the sound of him creaking as he left his apartment to go meet his kinky, hunky boyfriend for their date. Per Connor’s instructions, he left the jacket unlocked, thankful for the slight evening breeze. He turned quite a few heads on the train, but for once, didn’t feel the usual blush creep up his face.

—--

When he stepped into the club just before 8pm, Liam understood Connor’s outfit choice much better. He was not alone. A sea of creaking black leather stretched as far as Liam could see. Leather jackets of all styles, leather pants and chaps, harnesses, wrist and armbands, suspenders, even leather shirts and ties all mingled together on the dance floor. Signs proudly welcoming patrons to the bar’s monthly leather night were plastered all over the entrance.

Across the pulsing neon lights of the dance floor, Liam could see Grant hard at work at the bar, wearing an open black cut off hoodie. He nodded at Liam and nodded his head toward the stairs that led up to the VIP Lounge.

He waded into the black leather bodies separating him and his date night, breathing in the mingling scents of sweat, leather, and alcohol. It was an intoxicating bustle, but Liam finally managed to break free at the foot of the stairs. Where he saw Santiago Waiting for him.

Santiago looked gorgeous, his arm muscles bulging against the sleeves of his classic motorcycle style leather jacket. Liam realized that the massive Latin hunk was wearing the same outfit he’d worn when he kidnapped the model and trainer, minus the ski mask. Liam also saw that Santiago was shirtless, and sporting a very similar harness that Liam was wearing, though Santiago’s was thicker, and had big shiny buckles, and a large ring in the middle of the harness as if waiting for rope to be attached to it. Liam also saw something written on the hulk’s torso, just under the harness. It was hard to read in the dim, ever changing and flashing lights of the club, but Liam finally made out the words “PROPERTY OF LIAM” written in black body paint.

“Santiago? What are you doing here?” Liam raised his voice over the pounding beat.

The massive man just smiled and beckoned Liam up the stairs. “Hola, Conejito. This way please.”

Liam followed, wondering how Santiago factored into Connor’s date night plans, until they turned the corner and Liam saw the full scene that awaited him.

The VIP Lounge overlooked the dance floor and small stage at the far end of the main room. There were some tables and a smaller bar to serve the VIP guests, and retractable opaque windows that could be opened or closed for privacy. They were closed now, and Liam understood why.

The lounge was empty except for four people. Connor stood in the middle of the lounge, a huge beaming smile on his face. He was shirtless, wearing an asymmetrical harness that only went over one shoulder. “PROPERTY OF LIAM” was also painted across his torso. He had on a pair of tight leather pants that were driving Liam crazy, and his boots and gloves. He had the duffle bag of bondage materials in the seat next to him. Liam almost couldn’t take his eyes off his boyfriend, he saw Santiago step off to the side, next to the bar where the fourth person stood.

Kyle, dressed in his Hare attire, same as Santiago, stood behind the bar. He too was shirtless under his jacket, wearing a harness that hung lower on his chest, four leather straps, two over the shoulders and two under his arms, connected to a single metal ring. He too had “PROPERTY OF LIAM” painted on his chest. He also wore one more thing; a leather collar around his neck. A long piece of rope connected the collar to the bar. He stood, angrily glaring at the happy couple.

Liam rushed up and threw his arms around Connor, sinking into a long kiss. “Connor! You really did all this?”

“Of course I did! I told you it’d be a big surprise!”

“And the boots? You didn’t have to!” Liam said, looking down to show off his new footwear.

Connor blushed. “Well, your brown Docs didn’t really go with the rest of the outfit…”

“And the harnesses?” Liam raised an eyebrow.

“What can I say? They’re sexy!” Liam wasn’t sure if Connor meant the harnesses themselves, or the four men wearing them.

“And Santiago and Kyle?” Liam lowered his voice to a whisper and stole a glance over to their one time captors.

“Our personal servants for the evening. The last bit of penance they owe us for going along with Peter’s stupid plan!” Connor said loudly. He ushered Liam over to the closest table and offered him a seat before sitting on the other side. Once seated, Connor raised his gloved hands and clapped twice. Santiago and Kyle sprang into action. The bodybuilder carried over two plates of food, while Kyle began fixing drinks. In no time at all, Santiago brought the completed drinks, an old fashioned for Connor, and a Sidecar for Liam. The food was fine, basic fare from the bar, though dressed up to look fancier, but the drinks were perfect. Kyle may have been a salty little grump, but he was an excellent bartender.

Their servants remained silent and faded into the background as Connor and Liam began their date. They talked about their afternoon, and Liam regaled him on Peter’s fate at the hands of Markus’ texts. Connor discussed his burgeoning love of the leather harnesses all four men were sporting, applauding how quickly they arrived after he’d begun making plans for this evening.

As their conversation continued, the talks turned to last night. Liam blushed behind his drink as Connor gushed at length about how amazing the previous evening had been. Liam offered his own compliments, and even briefly explained how poor a job his previous boyfriends had done in that department, further stroking Connor’s ego, which they both enjoyed.

They laughed and flirted, and talked, and ate and drank. And of course, they creaked in their leather and caressed each other’s arms and legs under the table. Liam ate most of the fancy appetizers, but he noticed that Connor had barely touched his food.

As the conversation wound down, Connor’s expression turned dark, sensuous. Liam stared back at his boyfriend, expectant.

“This was fun, but are you ready for the real date to start?” Connor asked.

“What else did you have planned?” Liam responded, thoughts swirling.

“Baby, I’m about to make your dreams come true…” the redhead swept Liam up in his strong embrace. “Let’s get started!”
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm in love with Connor and Liam. I forgot what a beautiful man Liam is, and I thought the Property of Liam on all three hunks was the best extra touch. I'm so happy for their beautiful relationship, and I hope Liam's "dreams coming true" gives him the courage to jump in with both feet!

And an extra bit of thanks goes to you, [mention]gag1195[/mention], for crafting an amazing story and set of characters for us to love like Connor has created amazing scenarios for Liam!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Absolutely delightful. I am ready for some "dreams coming true", "property of Connor" body paint perhaps? or is Liam going to exercise some of his ownership rights? Hmmmmm either way, I'm sure [mention]gag1195[/mention] you will write it perfectly as always.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond It's nice to get a reminder of how attractive these boys are every now and again, especially if they are in hot leather jackets! :lol: As for "dreams coming true", I think you are really going to enjoy this next chapter. I think you an Connor will be on very similar wavelengths...

@Guardianbound I don't have any plans for "Property of Connor" but I definitely have plans for Liam to exercise those ownership rights! After all, he didn't get much time to actually restrain Kyle and Santiago last time, instead acting as Connor's assistant! Time to fix that!

@NeedControl Thank you for the continued support, friend! Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

@KidnappedCowboy I think you, and the other readers, will really love this next chapter!

Again, thank you all for the amazing comments and support! I'm still working on the next chapter, and I'm still uncertain if it will be the final chapter or not, so you'll just have to remain patient as we wrap up this story! Should hopefully be out early next week!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

This has been such a good story. I'm sorry to see it end, but it's better to end on the highest of notes rather than keep going eternally, as (say) Disney are so clearly demonstrating.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Connor is already doing all he can to make Liam have an unforgettable evening, it's hard to imagine how he can top this.

I know Santiago and Kyle kinda deserved being playthings for the time but I hope they get to enjoy this, I share Liam's sentiment that it's not ideal to have a party when someone is not having fun.

It's a little sad to see this story concluding but it had an incredible run. Great work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@blackbound thank you friend! I'm sad to see this story come to an end, but like you said, better to end it well than to flounder for longer than necessary!

@DeeperThanRed Well, As I said before, "dreams come true" is a pretty big hint to what Connor's plans are... And worry not! We know that Santiago will enjoy what's to come, and I've a feeling that Kyle will enjoy it too, despite his current attitude!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And here we've reached the end of this story! It's been a long, but amazing journey. Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story, and for all of the wonderfully supportive comments I received both publicly and privately. I'm happy that these characters continued to resonate with you readers, and that my writing has been so well received. Not sure what my next story will be just yet, and not sure when it'll pop up. For now, I'm taking a well earned break! But don't worry, this isn't the last we'll see of any of these characters!

Part 34: The Stuff of Dreams

Liam watched as Connor continued to smirk. The redhead stood, crossed over to the bar, and undid the rope keeping Kyle attached to his workstation. Gripping the rope firmly, he tugged the bartender out from behind the counter. Kyle grimaced as the collar around his neck forced him along, but he remained quiet. Connor led the captive to the center of the lounge, beckoning Liam and Santiago to join them. Liam took his place next to his boyfriend, while Santiago rushed to stand next to his fellow servant.

“First things first.” Connor commanded. “Jackets off!” He barked the order with such confidence, Liam almost stripped off his own leather jacket, only just managing to keep his composure. Santiago eagerly slipped his jacket off and tossed it onto a nearby chair. Kyle, however, required a few tugs on his leash before he reluctantly sloughed off his and threw it on top of Santiago’s.

“Now, on your knees!” Connor jerked Kyle’s lead down, the bartender forced to follow. Santiago needed no such pressuring, sinking down willingly, even assuming the position with his hands behind his back. Connor crossed his arms as he and Liam looked down at their two shirtless, harnessed hunks. Connor turned his attention to his smaller boyfriend. “It occurred to me that you were never actually introduced to our one-time kidnappers.”

He stepped behind the captives, his gloved hand resting on each of their heads. “Santiago Torres, S.T. for short.” He said, yanking on Santiago’s hair and forcing him to look up at Liam. “Mechanic, one hell of a weightlifter, eager to please, even when it gets him in trouble.” He yanked again, causing the behemoth of a man to wince. “What do you have to say to Liam, S.T.?”

“Ah- Lo siento!” He shouted. “Sorry!”

Connor released him, allowing Santiago’s head to drop. He then yanked on Kyle’s hair, and Liam realized for the first time that Kyle had cut his manbun. “Kyle Jameson. Bartender, bar wonder, doer of odd-jobs, and a nice guy under his sour disposition.” He yanked again.

“Fuck- I’m Sorry, ok?” Kyle cried out. “I’m sorry. It was all very stupid.” He looked up at Liam. “I’m sorry.”

“Thank you.” Liam said. “It’s nice to meet you?” he added, unsure what to say.

“Now, Kyle, think you can get out of this little funk and enjoy the rest of the evening?” Connor asked, releasing the blonde’s hair. The bartender nodded. “Alright boys, stand up, please. Turn around, hands behind your back. You know the drill!” He commanded the now willing captives.

He returned to Liam’s side and handed the model a length of white cotton rope. “Would you do the honors, Liam? Just their upper bodies, though. They’ll need their legs free for what I’ve got planned.”

Liam nodded and planted a kiss on Connor’s cheek. Then he got to work. He started with Santiago, eager to restrain the willing giant. As he began looping the rope around the bodybuilder’s wrists, Santiago’s use of the name “Bull” made a lot more sense. Running across his back was a massive tattoo of a charging bull. The black ink animal raced between Santiago’s shoulder blades, looking very impressive against the overdeveloped back muscles.

Santiago remained calm and quiet as Liam cinched the ropes, trapping his hands. He didn’t strain or try to test Liam’s firm knots. He was perfectly content to remain under Liam’s control. Connor passed Liam another length of rope, and the smaller model began the surprisingly daunting task of restraining the massive man’s arms and chest. Liam had to stand on his tiptoes in order to reach Santiago’s massive pecs. But in the end, he was successful, framing the hunk’s beautiful chest between two lengths of rope, tied off and knotted behind his back, and attached to Santiago’s wrist restraints. At Connor’s instruction, Liam turned Santiago around so the brute was facing his captor, and there Liam attached a final piece of rope to the ring at the center of Santiago’s, leaving the other end to dangle.

Then Liam turned his attention to Kyle. the bartender grumbled, but even Liam could tell that he wasn’t serious anymore. Similarly, he didn’t resist when the ropes were knotted around his wrists. A similar roping of his chest followed. Liam didn’t need to attach a lead rope to Kyle, because the original one still hung from his collar.

Satisfied with his boyfriend’s roping skills, Connor took the captives’ leashes and pulled them off to the side of the lounge. “We’ll get to them in just a little bit.” Connor said, returning to this leather clad beau. “But now, I have to get you ready too.” He pulled Liam’s jacket off, adding it to the growing pile, then led Liam over to the bar. “Do you trust me?” He asked, holding rope in his hand.

“With my life.” Liam responded without hesitation. When Connor hoisted him up onto the bar, he suddenly understood what his boyfriend was planning. “Are you really-”

“Shhhhh.” Connor silenced him with a kiss, guiding him down so Liam was laying on the bar.

The personal trainer pressed Liam’s gloved hands together in front of him and quickly looped the rope around them, snuggly securing them in the cotton knots. Connor then pulled Liam’s wrists up over his head, tying off the rope to the bar. Connor followed suit by tying Liam’s booted feet together and also attached them to the other end of the bar.

Liam was in heaven. His sexy, hunky boyfriend was doing all of this to recreate one of his bondage dreams.

Connor held the leather plug gag to Liam’s mouth, and the model eager accepted the leather phallus. “When you told me about those sexy dreams, I just knew I had to try and give you everything you wanted.” Connor said as he buckled the gag’s straps. “It’s not 100% like your dream, but I figured you’d be ok with it. Just lay back and enjoy.”

Connor kissed Liam’s forehead then disappeared. He returned a moment later with the other bound hunks. He tied Santiago’s lead to the bar in front of Liam’s chest, then guided Kyle behind the bar and attached him across from S.T.

“Stay still, Liam. Don’t want to ruin the effect.” He ordered softly as he produced trays of food from under the bar, where they’d been kept warm. And just like in Liam’s dream over a month ago, the various appetizers were carefully placed over the model’s chest and abs, inviting the restrained men’s mouths. Neither captive moved though, waiting for Connor’s orders. The personal trainer unzipped Liam’s leather pants and allowed his erection to spring forth. “One final piece.” Connor said, pulling a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and slapped it over one of his wrists. He joined his hands behind his back and locked the other wrist in.

“Ready Liam?” Connor asked, waiting for Liam’s nod. “Alright, dig in boys!”

And the three bound, harnessed men, with the words ‘Property of Liam’ displayed on their chests, descended upon the small model. With only slight exaggeration, Connor had truly made Liam’s dreams come true. In more ways than one.

“Mmmmmmmm!” Liam moaned as the three warm mouths worshiped his naked torso, licking, nibbling, and biting at the food and the living plate. Santiago made a beeline for Liam’s nipple, eating a path through the mozzarella sticks and then forgetting about the food in favor of teasing and flicking the nipple with his tongue. Kyle meanwhile, spent some time exploring Liam’s abs, armpit, collarbone, and neck. He licked his way across the various muscles, tickling the model and occasionally biting down on the skin, causing Liam to yelp into his gag.

Connor had claimed the area closest to Liam’s crotch. He ate quite a bit of the little sliders that dotted his abs. But, like Santiago, Connor’s focus turned away from the food, and to something else to occupy his mouth- Liam’s throbbing, waiting cock.

“HMMMMMM!” Liam exclaimed as Connor wrapped around his member, bobbing up and down, washing Liam in the warmth and wetness of his mouth. He sucked happily on his boyfriend, smiling at the moans he caused.

With the stimulation from Kyle and Santiago, it didn’t take long before Liam was bucking his hips in time with Connor’s head movements. The remaining food spilled off him and Santiago and Kyle fought to hang on for the ride, neither relenting in their own teasing and licking. Connor certainly didn’t stop, and it was only moments later that Liam shot his load straight into his boyfriend’s waiting mouth. And the redhead swallowed every drop, sucking as much as he could from Liam’s tip.

With Liam spent, Connor slowly removed himself from his boyfriend’s crotch. Kyle and Santiago also left Liam alone, and began making out with each other, hovering over Liam’s crumb covered torso.

“Hmmmm? Mmm mmmmm hmmmmm!” Liam complained, suddenly forgotten by the three dreamboats.

“Relax, Liam.” Connor said, petting Liam’s hair. He dangled the handcuffs and key in front of Liam. “We’re not done yet. Well sort of.” He leaned over and began undoing the knots keeping Kyle restrained. “Our time with Kyle and Santiago is done. Their debt is paid. They’re going to have their own fun, while I take you home and have my way with you!”

“Hmmmmmm!” Liam beamed behind the leather panel.

Kyle, now freed from his ropes, reached up to unbuckle the collar around his neck. Walking around the bar, he pressed Santiago into another kiss, buckling the collar around the mountain’s neck instead. He fished their leather jackets out of the pile, putting his on, and draping Santiago’s over the hulking Latin's shoulders. Pushing S.T. towards the stairs, he called back, “Have fun you two! We’ll have to get together sometime! Oh, and don’t worry about the mess, we’ll clean it up later!”

Connor waved goodbye before bearing down on his trapped boyfriend. He removed Liam’s gag before the two kissed. “Thank you, Connor…” Liam breathed out.

“You’re welcome!” Connor kissed him again. “You deserve everything, Liam. And I can’t wait to try and give it to you.”

“You’re perfect…” Liam whispered dreamily.

“You are.” Connor growled back. “Now, let’s get you home. The night is still young.”

He freed Liam from the bar, but kept his hands bound in front of him. Like Kyle had done, he draped Liam’s jacket over his shoulders to hide the ropes, donned his own, and tossed the duffle bag over his shoulder. They pushed their way through the crowd and out to Connor’s SUV.

As Connor buckled Liam into the seat, he leaned in for another kiss, then whispered. “I’m glad you enjoyed living this dream, Liam. And I’m excited to recreate some others. Not tonight, but soon. I think we’ll have a late training session next week…”

Liam didn’t get a chance to respond, because the now familiar and comforting panel gag made a reappearance, but he nodded enthusiastically at Connor’s suggestion. “MMMHMMM!”

“It’s a date, then!” He started the car and sped off towards home. “But first, we need to finish this one!”

The End
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic