Neighbourly Invitation (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Neighbourly Invitation (F/F)

Post by Raine »

"Have you ever been tied up?"

I almost choked on my tea.

Andrea lifted an eyebrow as she watched me over the rim of her mug, her pale blue eyes sparkling in delight. I'd known that my neighbour loved to make me squirm, a trait of hers on display ever since she had first begun to invite me to her house for tea, but this was a new angle, and perhaps it hit a little too close to home.

"What's wrong, hon?" She had the look of a cat toying with a mouse as she took a sip of her drink, lips parting around a knowing little grin as she set her mug down on the coffee table between us. She was in her late thirties, almost twenty years older than me, but we had become fast friends in the months since I had moved in next door regardless of the age difference, close enough that she could read me like a book.
"Something the matter?"

I didn't have to answer her initial question. She already knew. I could tell. "Um, why do you want to know?" I stalled, my fingers knitting together around my cup. This had the potential to be a very awkward conversation, if I was going to be honest with her, and I had long since learned that there was no point lying to Andrea. She could discern when I was being dishonest, and she didn't like it.

"I just have a feeling you might have been. Of your own free will. I know a sub when I see one." That didn't quite answer my question, but then, I hadn't answered Andrea's, either. Sweeping long blonde hair over her shoulder with a flick of her hand, she leaned towards me from her place in the armchair opposite mine, her gaze pinning me in place. "It's something of a special interest of mine, and I've usually been able to tell just by spending time with somebody long enough. ...So, tell me. Are you that kind of girl?"

Special interest...? What did that mean? I wanted to ask, partly just to deflect from this mortifying line of questioning, my face already burning red, but I knew that Andrea wasn't going to let me get away with asking another question without answering one of hers. "Um... maybe. Yeah."

"Maybe? Yeah?" She repeated my words back to me in disapproval. "Which is it, hon?"

I dropped my gaze to the mug clutched in my hands, deeply embarrassed. "...Yes. I have."

"Did you enjoy it?" There would be no mercy from Andrea now that she had her claws in. I knew that from our talk about boyfriends and girlfriends.

I nodded silently, still refusing to look up at her.

"There's nothing wrong with it." She softened her voice, coaxing my secrets out of me, and I knew that she was going to have them, one way or another. I had never been very good at saying no, and with my admittedly rather attractive neighbour attempting to pry information out of very submissive me, there was only one way that this was going to end. "Many people do. I've been privileged to meet some of them, and you... remind me of some of them. So I hope you'll forgive me for asking."

Honestly, I had felt as if I could talk to Andrea about anything, but this had really not been a topic that I had ever intended to broach. Right then, it was a secret between myself and the box under my bed, but... the way she was looking at me, as if she could see right through me and liked what she saw, that dislodged the lock from my mental defenses, and the door fell open under the weight of my secrets.

"Yes. I do. I mean, I did..."

"Do?" Too late. She'd caught my slip. Of course she did. "I wasn't aware you had a partner..."

She knew full well that I didn't. If I had, she would have been the first person to know, whether I told her about it or not. "I-I don't."
"Is that so?" She was just toying with me now, and it wasn't difficult, I admit. I'm not that hard to manipulate, and she knew how to push my buttons by now, making me squirm in my armchair. "Self-bondage, then?"

That I couldn't answer, mortification cowing me into silence, but I'm sure that my ashamed expression wasn't difficult to read for anybody, let alone for intuitive Andrea. The only defense I could muster was a deflection, a question of my own. It was surely my turn. "What did you mean when you said you had a special interest?"

Andrea just gave me that playful smile, deliberately taking a long sip of her tea before answering me. "I meant that I used to tie people up semi-professionally, and that it's still a hobby of mine. I suppose without knowing that little detail, the question does quite come out of the blue, doesn't it?"

"You could say that!" I blurted, a little less embarrassed now that I knew I wasn't the only kinky woman in the room, but flustered now for a very different reason, mentally batting away the intrusive thoughts seeking to worm their way into my head. I lowered my eyes again, sensing Andrea studying my expression, just knowing what I was thinking about, almost as if she were psychic. "I, uh, just... why did you stop?" It wasn't as if I hadn't been curious about that, but my main aim was, again, deflecting her attention before it could pierce me through.

Andrea sighed, her smile never quite departing, but tinged with sadness. "I stopped for a few years when I was in a relationship, and I suppose I just never really picked it back up when it ended." I looked up at her, offering a comforting smile, but now it was her turn to look away, staring wistfully out the window, at the garden beyond the drifting lace of the curtains. "We didn't really do any of that sort of thing together... but I never threw away my things, and I found them again the other day while I was cleaning up in the garage."

When she looked back to me again, there was none of her prior sadness left on her face, that bright, knowing smile spreading back across her lips in earnest. "So... you may consider that an invitation."

My face must have been as pink as her lipstick. "An invitation to what...?" I asked, feeling silly for asking a question to which the answer was plainly, spine-tinglingly obvious, but making very sure that I wasn't somehow getting the right idea. I don't let people into the kinky part of my heart easily, at least offline.

"To be tied up, of course." Andrea didn't seem to mind answering the obvious question, leaning forward from her perch in her armchair once again, studying me closely for the slightest reaction. "I'd like to do it. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about asking you before, but... well. Perhaps I was a little nervous, myself."

That was hard to picture.

"You don't have to say yes," she went on as I sat there in red-faced indecision, her eyes imperiously holding mine. "This is just one friend offering to play a little game with the other, like cards, or chess. It's just that the playing pieces are a little more interesting." The way she looked at me when she said that, from my face down the front of my blouse, to my skirt right down to my shoes, made me shiver. "So, what do you think? Does it sound fun?"

Did potentially being tied up by my charming, attractive neighbor sound fun to me? Was there ever any doubt? Still, it took me longer than it should have to fumble out an answer, trying not to stammer out an inconclusive mess that would only serve to embarrass me, all while Andrea watched me with the patience of a saint, if not quite the smile of one.

"Yes."

The shortest answer was the one that I was least likely to fumble. I smiled back at her nervously, hoping that she saw the enthusiasm in my eyes that I couldn't quite trust my tongue to convey.

"Hm." Oh, she was pleased, that twinkle in her eyes intensifying a thousandfold. "So I did read you correctly, after all."

I nodded, numbly. I'd been a fool to imagine I could keep secrets from her. Really, my only defense against her insight had been the unlikelihood that we would ever broach the topic in the first place, but... here we were.

"Good girl," Andrea purred, and the way I went very still, pink flooding my cheeks, did not go unnoticed. She smiled in return - no, more of a smirk. She knew that she had me right where she wanted me. "How does right now sound?

"N-now?!" My heart lurched. I don't know if it was from excitement or from panic.

Andrea tilted her head, understanding. "You don't have to. It's just an offer."

"No, it's... it's okay." I took a deep breath. My nerves were going crazy, but I... "I'd like to. If you're really sure you want to, I mean." I was.. definitely nervous, but this was Andrea. My friend. Besides, I would seldom turn down the opportunity to be tied up.

"Oh, I want to." Goodness, her smile was dangerous, like a knife sheathed in silk. "Finish your tea, sweetheart." She stood, a predator unfurling herself from her lazy relaxation, shedding her ease and poising to strike. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Oh, and..."

An eyebrow rose as she glided across to the door.

"I will expect you to be in your underwear when I return."
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Ooh, nice! Even though I'm generally not that big a fan of coercion, this was a very enjoyable read. There will be more? Please?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine introduction - and I would like to see a second Part :)
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

Thank you, there will definitely be more!

Nobody's being coerced into anything here, though?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Raine wrote: 2 years ago Nobody's being coerced into anything here, though?
Apologies. My overactive/oversensitive empathy once again hard at work. No offense intended.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Very interesting start. It’s nice to see a sweet friendly approach to a scene involving a dominate character along side a submissive. I’m looking forward to part two already
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Oh, please continue this soon. It's wonderful!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Great setup!
JS_Photo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JS_Photo »

Definitely looking forward to more of this story.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Raine[/mention], for that interesting conversational beginning. Aren't initial conversations about bondage the most difficult thing in the world? You depicted an example of that very well. I, too, hope that you will continue with this story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

A very sexy start,would love to see where this goes,I think the dynamic between you and this dom is super cute,not sure which is more appealing, being in her shoes or yours😉
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent set-up, well written and light hearted (so far). Definitely looking forward to more of these delightful women.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I'm still working on the next chapter, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the kind words and encouragement.
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Apologies. My overactive/oversensitive empathy once again hard at work. No offense intended.
It's okay, don't worry.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Thank you, [mention]Raine[/mention], for that interesting conversational beginning. Aren't initial conversations about bondage the most difficult thing in the world? You depicted an example of that very well. I, too, hope that you will continue with this story.
Yes, they are never really easy, although it helps if somebody is as direct as Andrea is!
Mikeyropes29 wrote: 2 years ago A very sexy start,would love to see where this goes,I think the dynamic between you and this dom is super cute,not sure which is more appealing, being in her shoes or yours😉
Well, I guess it's good to know that both are somewhat relatable!
MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago An excellent set-up, well written and light hearted (so far). Definitely looking forward to more of these delightful women.
It'll remain light-hearted! It's not going to any dark places (not this time, anyway).
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love.this playful build.up.and im.glad to.hear there's more to.come.. It sounds as if its going.to be fun for both parties, even if one is more.sure.of herself.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Love the way this is shaping up. :D
Detectivesydney
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detectivesydney »

Cute story hehe she has quite the silver tongue!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

You MUST continue this one :twisted:
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Not so patiently waiting for more!
Danny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Danny »

Great writing.

You're very talented can wait to see more stories from you.
I think it's time for me to head out. I hope everyone has a great year!
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

More, please! It’s a great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic