Coach Served (F/F and M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Coach Served (F/F and M/F)

Post by DioA »

Ms. Anne Cartwright had been coaching Volleyball at North High ever since she graduated college two years ago. Having been a part of a national winning volleyball team herself while in school, she had broken North’s longest losing streak since in the school’s history. Her English students loved her, the other faculty members loved her, even the athletes she worked with loved her; despite how she pushed them to their limits. Well, all but one.

Veronica McConnel was the team’s star player. Being a senior, she had bonded with the former coach and held deep resentment towards Anne. However, when she failed Algebra II and was kicked off the team, Anne would be lying if she said that she wasn’t relieved. Veronica was a constant thorn in her side. She thought that with her off the team, she was her reign of terror had ended.

That was, however, until she found herself in the locker room, dressed in Veronica’s old uniform; gagged and completely, utterly, inescapably bound.

Anne’s P.o.V.

“Fuck.” I thought to myself. “I can’t move, I can’t speak, I can’t see. The last thing I remember was sitting at my desk, where am I?”

Laying there, I heard approaching footsteps. Light flooded back into my eyes, blinding me for a few seconds. The first thing that I could make out was Veronica standing in front of me holding a black bandana which I later figured out she had used to blindfold me. “Hey bitch.”

She then opened the locker I was facing the reveal a mirror and I got the full picture of how fucked I was. My cheeks were bulging, and I could taste something funky. I later found out that she had stuffed my socks in my mouth. The corners of my mouth were being crushed, like something was tied between my lips. I couldn’t see it, however, due to the ace bandage wrapped around my head over the lower half of my face. Gone was the track suit I had worn to practice, replaced with the uniform my players wear. Black and gold jersey with black spandex shorts and black Nike crew socks. Over the uniform white rope encircled my body, pinning my arms together at my wrist and elbows. Rope around my breast made them pop out. My legs were tied together and pulled back so that my socked feet nearly touched my ass. The last rope that I couldn’t see in my hogtie was the one I could feel the most. It had been looped around my waist and threaded between my legs and between my ass cheeks, constantly rubbing against my crotch.

“You said to return my uniform.” Veronica said. “So I did as you asked.”

“Let me go.” I tried to yell at her, but only a soft moan came out of my mouth.

“Shut up.” She said, slapping my ass and making me cry out in my gag. “You have really sexy legs, you know. It’s a shame you always dress like a nun. Anyways, I have to run. Some bitch is making me write a twenty page paper this weekend for Jane Eyre. What a cunt, right?”

I watched the 18-year-old from hell walk out of the locker room. My mind raced thinking about who was going to find me. One of my players who forgot their phone, the creepy night janitor, or maybe even the principal. Looking back at myself, I struggled with my ropes. I should be terrified, angry, disgusted even. However, that wasn’t what was on my mind.

The only thing I could think of was just how fucking horny I was.
Last edited by DioA 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Love it! Hope there is more!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Great start to this one, sounds like there might be more to come!

Please also add the appropriate gender tag (F/F) for readers' convenience.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thanks y’all, I just fixed it. I plan on writing another segment here shortly.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Chapter is a good introduction! Please continue!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Nice start, I hope you'll continue!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Agree with everyone else here, can't wait for more! 😁
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Omg please let someone find her and add to the bondage.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I too, hope for more.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thank you all for your comments. I hope the second part lives up to the hype.

Two empty glasses of red wine, two crimson candles half spent, two toned arms anchored to the cherry-stained headboard along with two calves bound to two thighs; all with maroon cotton fiber rope and a cherry red ball gag separating two crimson lips. This was the last time that the rope bunny, now known as Coach Cartwright, was bound and gagged. It was the weekend after her last game in her college career. Her friend Thomas had prepared a special evening for her.

Oftentimes she dreamed of that evening. After university she moved on to her professional life, and during that time she didn’t seem to find anyone else that shared her “tastes.” However, her return to ropes reignited her inner submissive. Much to her chagrin, it seemed to be lit from someone who would not be a suitable playmate. Spanking her only fanned the fires of her desire, and now as she struggles in front of the mirror the fear that someone will come along and ruin her fun grew as she saw the automatic lights come on in the hallway outside the locker room.

Anne’s P.o.V.’

I saw the lights turn on behind me. I had lost track of time, forgetting how long I've been like this. A part of me didn’t want to be rescued yet, however this didn’t stop the heavy footsteps from coming into the locker room. As they grew nearer, I saw Mr. Seth Petersen, our school's Drama teacher, approach me. He was the only teacher at the school who made me feel dainty. Standing at six foot five with a burly figure and a neatly trimmed blonde beard, I found him incredibly attractive. However, with him being a drama teacher, I had always assumed that I wasn’t the kind of person who struck his fancy. We started around the same time, but our separate programs didn’t leave room for much interaction. He usually was very well dressed, with flamboyant button down shirts and fancy shoes. Tonight he wore an open black and red buffalo print jacket, black v-neck, ripped jeans, and tan work boots. He looked like a lumberjack.

In my current predicament, I was surprised when he sat down next to me on the bench. I was quite surprised that he didn’t start untying me. “I was finishing up building the sets for the upcoming musical. I saw that your car was the only one left in the parking lot. Worried that you were in trouble, I came looking for you.”

How valiant was this guy? Supposedly not very as he hasn’t even bothered to ungag me. I felt his massive hand on the back of my thigh. I must confess I let out a slight moan. You can’t blame me if it’s been awhile. Maybe I was wrong about this guy.

“I’ll never understand what you athletic types get up to. Maybe if I knew this was what you did I would’ve been more interested in sports. I didn’t take you for someone who would play games like this. Seeing how this must be an escape challenge, it seems wrong for me to just untie you. I’ll give you a choice, option A free yourself, or option B play a little game of trivia with me.” He offered. He then grabbed my left foot. “Wiggle this foot if it’s A, wiggle the other if it’s B.”

While I wanted to spend all weekend like this, I knew I should do my best to have him untie me. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say he knew how to play with a bound woman. I wiggled my left foot, choosing A.

“Trivia it is. Seeing that you have your legs, arms, and mouth secured, for each question you get right I’ll free one of them. Question one, which of these were the first musicals done by Rodgers and Hammerstien, Oklahoma! or South Pacific?”

This one was easy, I wiggled my left foot. “Correct! Question number two, from the previous duo, who mentored Steven Sondhiem as a boy, Hammerstein or Rodgers?”

I didn’t know this one. I guess since my last guess was A, I should choose B. “Wrong!” He said, spanking me. His large hand left a stinging sensation on my ass that I had longed for. “Last chance, which of these were the first Disney musicals to be brought to broadway, The Lion King or Cinderella?”

I knew Lion King was made into a musical, so I wiggled my left foot. Another smack on my ass. “Ooh, wrong again. It was actually Beauty and the Beast, not unlike our current predicament. You only got one right. Now, I could ungag you, but I don’t think that’s going to help much.”

If he would do that, I’m sure I could convince him to untie me. However, with him spanking me I wonder if he had other things on his mind. I know that I do.

“I could be convinced to untie you.” He said, grabbing my ass as he did so. “If you didn’t mind a bit of fun first. You really do have amazing legs, it’s a shame that I haven’t seen them before now.”

Nodding yes so fast I was worried my head was going to fall off, I felt the rope connecting my legs to my hands being undone. He untied my legs, letting me move for the first time in hours. While still bent over the bench, I felt the rope between my legs being untied and tossed aside. My shorts and panties quickly joined them. With my shaved pussy on display, I heard him unzip his pants and take me right there, bent over the bench in my locker room.

“You’re so fucking wet.” He whispers in my ear. He wasn’t wrong, I loved feeling his thick cock slide into me. Each thrust brought me closer and closer to the edge. He brought his thick fingers around and started playing with my clit as he pounded into me. Screaming into my gag, I felt the first orgasam ripple though my body.

Going limp as I came, he pulled out and sat down on the bench. Hoisting me into the air, he brought me down on his lap. Putting himself back inside of me, I started grinding on him. We made eye contact, the two of us filled with an almost animalistic desire. It wasn’t long before I felt him come inside of me.

He sat me back down on the bench. He started untying my upper body. Grabbing a gym bag under the bench, he started placing the rope in the bag. Once I was free, he started unwrapping my gag. Reaching into my mouth, he pulled my ankle socks out, putting them back in the bag. I walked over to my shorts and panties and slid the shorts back on. I then went back to Seth.

“Well, I didn’t think my even-” He started to say before I grabbed his head and locked my lips around his. After an intense make out session, I drew away.

“You know, most people would have freed the bound girl.” I said.

“Most people wouldn’t have been that into it.” He said.

“You have me there. I did notice that you kept the rope. You wouldn’t by chance be interested in using it again, would you?”

“I would be.”

“How about this weekend, have any plans?” I asked him.

He nodded. I placed my pantied in his jeans pocket. “Here, you earned this. Now let's go get our cars, I’ll follow you home.”

“Don’t you need to go home and get a change of clothes?” He asked.

“I don’t think I’ll need them.” I said. He grabbed the gym bag as I grabbed my things from my office. I slid on a pair of birkenstocks and we ran out to our cars, giddy as school children. I got into my car and started following his black truck. After driving for a while, I followed Seth up a long driveway to one of the nicest homes that I’ve ever seen. I saw him drive into a garage full of expensive toys - cars, a boat, jetskis, etc. I parked and entered the garage.

“Wow.” I said.

“I know, I’m a trust fund baby.” He said. “Drama is just a passion of mine. Along with some others I hope to share with you.”

“I’m sure I’ll be excited to learn them.”

Going into the house, we raced into the bedroom. Inside was a massive bed with four large posts at each corner. At the foot of the bed, I saw a bench. I grabbed him and led him there. “Sit.” I said. Standing in front of him, I slid off his flannel and took his t-shirt off over his head. I knelt down and undid the laces on his shoes, pulling his boots off his feet followed by his socks.

“Stand.” I said, which he did. I unbuckled his belt, undid the button, and slid his jeans off. I then removed his underwear. As he stood naked before me, I felt myself quiver with excitement. He was tall, which when I was six foot one wasn’t something most men were to me. I saw that he had artful tattoos on his chest, back, and upper arms. He looked like a viking. Someone who could raid a town and drink a barrel of ale. Part of me wanted to be one of the women who he grabbed in his raid, becoming his favorite concubine. “You like what you see?” He asked.

“Love it.” I said, sliding my jersey off. Apparently Veronica hadn’t put a bra on me when I was passed out, so my breasts were on full display. Pulling down my shorts, I stood in front of him in only my Nike socks.

“I’ve got to say that I’m a fan of the socks.” he said.

Sitting him back down, I placed one leg on his shoulder and placed my hand on the hem of the sock, sliding it down my leg. “Maybe you’ll have to tie me up sometime and play with them.” I offered. I took the sock off and placed my foot on the ground. I did the same with the other leg. We studied each other’s bodies. Then I walked over to his night stand and opened the top drawer. Inside was a red ball gag. I buckled it and let it hang around my neck.

Standing in front of him, I ran my hands through my hair. “Now, here’s the deal. It’s been two years since I’ve been bound, gagged, and fucked. From the time I place this in my mouth until Sunday evening, as long as you do those three things I’m yours to do what you want with. Deal?”

“Deal.” He said, standing up. “Just one thing first.”

He placed his lips on mine and drew me in close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hand was placed on my back, sliding down and pulling me in close. He then let me go. I reach for the gag around my neck. Biting down on the ball, I moaned as I buckled it behind my head, feeling the leather strap tight against my cheeks. He then pushed me down onto the bed, pinning my arms down as he grabbed leather cuffs hidden under the bed that I was then locked into. Similar cuffs were then locked onto my ankles. Totally at his will, I squealed as his lips traced down my body and found themselves between my legs. I came for the second time that night with his head between my legs.

He then gave me the third thing that I asked him for. I felt him crash into me, my body clinging to him. As we both finished, I felt him sink down and lay his head on my chest. After a moment, he reached up and undid my gag. Letting me free, I went to go and use the bathroom. After we both cleaned ourselves up, we climbed into bed. Saying nothing, we fell asleep wrapped around each other. My last thought before drifting off to sleep was how amazing this weekend was going to be.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I just love that story. Excellent. Where can I find my Prince Binding.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What a hot story!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

To a twelve year old boy, having a treehouse was like having your own private island. It was a safe haven for the toy that grandpa bought for you that mom thinks is too dangerous. It’s a place that becomes a headquarters of the secret society that you and the neighborhood boys formed. It’s also where, if you were Matt and Luke Wilson, you had your neighbor Annie tied to a chair with the knots that you learned in boy scouts.

On this October afternoon twelve year old Annie was dressed in her long sleeved hot pink dancer’s leotard, with white tights and hot pink leg warmers. She had her arms and elbows tied together behind the chair. Her knees and ankles were bound together and pulled behind the chair. The knots were surprisingly tight for the work of fellow twelve year olds. Being a captive of the Wilson twins was one of the fondest childhood memories Anne had. This afternoon, Mark and Luke were in their scout uniforms. Their usual neckerchiefs weren’t around the boys necks, though. One was knotted, stuffed in Annie’s mouth, and tied behind her head. The other was folded into a band and used to blindfold her.

That first night with Seth, Anne had dreamed of that day. It’s this next morning where the story continues.

Anne’s P.o.V.

I really need to buy a new dance uniform, I’m sure it would be something that Seth would love. Looking over at my sleeping viking, seeing the morning sun illuminate his golden beard, evening in the morning not a hair out of place. His long hair that he usually kept in a bun was sprawled out over his gray pillowcase. Even though they were closed, he had the most beautiful eyes. They had this green tint with little flecks of gold in them. My new man was handsome, god was he handsome, and kinky. God was he kinky. I was getting all flustered thinking about playing with him.

Seeing him laying on his back, I noticed that he had pitched a tent, and not the kind the Wilson twins camped out in. Going under the blanket, I saw him in all his glory. Licking my lips, I started kissing the head of his cock before taking him in my mouth. Moving up and down until I felt him fill my mouth with “morning protein,” I licked him clean and laid down next to him, seeing his green eyes study mine. “Hey you.” he said.

“Good morning, how do you feel?” I asked.

“Wonderful,” he replied. “But I feel unbalanced.”

“And how are you going to fix that?” I asked while he grabbed me, pried my legs open, and buried his head between my legs. With my arms free, I grabbed his hair in my hands and put him right where I wanted him. My shaking legs rested on his back, keeping him close to me. He moaned as he ate me out. It’s always sexy when a man loves eating pussy. I felt my body shake as I orgasamed.

As he brought his head up from between my legs, I saw that I had left some of myself in his beard. He wiped his chin off before laying down next to me. We didn’t say anything, he just started kissing me. It was intoxicating to taste myself on his lips. I’m sure he felt the same. Unfortunately, my bliss was interrupted by my rumbling stomach.

“Oh Babe, where are my manners. I’ll go make you some breakfast.” He said.

I almost came a second time at the mention of breakfast. “Is it too early to say I love you?” I asked.

“Not at all.” he said, kissing the top of my head. “I love you too.”

I watched as he got up and put on a black robe. He then grabbed a matching one and set it on the bench at the end of the bed. “This one should fit you, it came with an order I made awhile ago.”

“What did you get?” I asked, my mind racing with the possibilities.

“I’ll show you later.”

As he walked out of the room, I leaned over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I scrolled for a while before the smell of bacon sent me running down stairs. I had slipped the silk robe on, loosely tying it to reveal massive amounts of cleavage.

I walked downstairs to find two places set at the kitchen tables. There was sausage, bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, pancakes, orange juice, ice water, and coffee on each side. “Anne, I was just about to come get you,” he said.

I haven’t had a breakfast like this in years. I started devouring the food like I hadn’t eaten in years. To my credit, I’ve been moving more than I have been in a while. Seth watched me eat, I caught him when I had one of the sausage links in my mouth. “Something familiar?” I asked.

“I just love a gal who can eat.” He said. “I’ve been with too many women who don’t even eat breakfast. It’s my favorite meal of the day.”

We made small talk, nothing too exciting. After we were done, he grabbed my plates and put them in the sink. “Come on, there’s something I want to show you.”

He grabbed me by the hand and led me into the den. He sat down in a black leather recliner and put me on his lap. Resting my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me. On the table by the chair, he grabbed a remote and turned on the television. Worried that he was going to put something on that would bore me to sleep, I closed my eyes. They snapped open when I heard soft moaning.

On the flatscreen there was a woman dressed in a white blouse, black skirt, tan pantyhose tied up on the floor in a rather basic way. She wasn’t even hogtied for Christ’s sake.

“Are we watching porn together?” I asked him with an excitement in my voice. I’ve never watched porn with a boyfriend before, much less any bondage videos. I’ve always been the one that was the kink-obsessed partner.

“I’ve curated a playlist that you have a sub watch to determine how strict their interests are. Plus, I find it’s exciting to get things heated up. I can tell it’s working, your campfire is roasting my weiner.” He replied.

He wasn’t wrong, I felt a rush of blood flowing to my crotch. We sat and watched the videos as they grew more intense. The next one he showed me had a naked woman encased in pantyhose with a vibrator strapped to her crotch. I liked that one. The final one was a woman strapped to a table with her ass in the air being fucked by two machine going into her pussy and mouth. She was bound so tightly that she couldn’t move. I’ve been tied pretty strictly, but never like this.

I wanted to try it.

When the video ended, I whispered in his ear “I’m so fucking horny, can you tie me up now?”

“Go get dressed again, I’ve always wanted to play with the star athlete.”

I nodded and ran up the stairs. Sliding the jersey over my head, I pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Not having my panties anymore, I pulled the spandex shorts up over my ass. Grabbing the socks up off the floor, I put my toes in and pulled up the sock halfway up my calf. Doing the same with the other, I looked in the gym bag and found a pair of knee pads and put them on. I thought they might come in handy. Looking in the mirror, I felt like I was taken back to my glory days. I saw my nipples poking through the thin fabric of the jersey.

I went downstairs and was grabbed from behind. My arms were tapped behind my back, then I felt a wad being pressed into my mouth. Tape was then wrapped around my head. Then I was pushed onto the couch where Seth taped my legs together. I sat up and more tape was wrapped above and below my breast. Being bound so fast I didn’t really know how it happened. “You’re mine.” He said as he started kissing my neck and rubbing my breast.

I was very happy to be his.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A hell of a Story so far :) A hot one!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hell Of Hot And Sexy Story! Will Annie get her revenge on Veronica! This would be Awesome and Cool
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Hell Of Hot And Sexy Story! Will Annie get her revenge on Veronica! This would be Awesome and Cool
I second that motion :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic