The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)

Post by GirlBondage »

Continuation of the story:
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)

The days and weeks passed, but the feeling of wanting to be tied up remained. From then on, I caught myself looking dreamily over at Patrick in class. This did not escape Patrick's notice either, as I did it too obviously and for too long. At some point, Patrick also started smiling again when he caught me looking dreamily at him. I was very embarrassed, but I also had to admit to myself that I must have had a slight crush on him.

A few more weeks passed until a party at a mutual classmate's house where we were both invited. I thought that no one but me had remembered the embarrassing experience in the gym, but as I was standing in a round of conversation with a few classmates at the party, Patrick happened to join us. We were talking about the exam we had written the day before. When we had finished talking about it, silence returned for a moment before Kathrin suddenly looked first at Patrick and then at me with a smile. I could already feel the warmth rising in my face because I already had a feeling of what was coming next and then it was. Kathrin laughed: "Do you remember a few weeks ago in the gym? Everyone giggled and cheered and my face turned red with charm. Patrick, on the other hand, just smiled discreetly and then made a facial expression in my direction as if to say that he was sorry. I was somehow taken by Patrick's reaction. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all and maybe it was time to apologise to him for my behaviour. After all, by now I really wanted to experience the feeling of being tied up again.

The party went on, a few drinks flowed and I couldn't get rid of the idea of getting in touch with Patrick. My mood became more relaxed and, as it is after a few drinks, I had to go to the toilet at some point. So I went to the toilet and suddenly he was standing there. The toilet was occupied so we both had to wait in front of it. I got nervous because I didn't know how to behave or where to look. Patrick seemed to stay cool, smiled kindly and said he was sorry for what he had done to me. Okay, I thought to myself. This is my opportunity. But instead of simply apologising for my behaviour, I stammered something about: "do you want to tie me up again? I had been thinking of the words for half the evening to somehow make him aware of my desire to be tied up but the situation was so sudden that I made the second step before the first. Patrick then said again that he was sorry and my face turned red again. Luckily the toilet door opened and Patrick went in.

While Patrick was in the toilet and I was waiting outside, Patrick seemed to have thought about my stammering, because when he came out again he asked me what I meant by "being tied up again". Without waiting for my answer, Patrick asked me if I would like to have the next drink with him and told me where to meet him. Then he disappeared and I went to the toilet.

When I came back from the toilet, I saw Patrick sitting at an empty table with two drinks in front of him. He must have been expecting me and waved at me to come over. Okay, I thought to myself. I got the ball rolling and apparently Patrick liked the idea too. So I went over and sat down with him. Patrick then asked me again what I meant by "being tied up again" and immediately followed up with the question of whether I liked it. Before I could answer, Patrick added that I must have noticed from his professionalism that this was not the first time he had done it. I was glad that Patrick took the reins, because it made it easier for me to answer. And so I said that his professionalism with the ropes did not escape me and that I would like to try it again.

I suddenly had a huge feeling of happiness and could probably have spent the rest of the evening talking to Patrick, but he tapped me and let me know that the other party guests were already watching us. We were, after all, officially enemies. I got up and continued to party with the others. When Patrick's and my eyes crossed again, he made the phone symbol for me with his hand.

I was waiting excitedly when one evening the next week my phone rang. Patrick was on the line and asked me how I was doing and what I was up to before asking me if I had thought about tying myself up and how we were supposed to do it. I didn't know exactly how to do it myself, so I told him that he was the expert and even laughed. Patrick was so careful that I suddenly felt I could trust him. Patrick then invited me to his house and I agreed. I asked Patrick if I should bring anything or wear anything in particular, to which Patrick told me that this was a good question. He asked me to wear one of my black leggings because his red cotton ropes give a good contrast to the leggings. Then he asked me if he could gag me and if I could bring my white knee-length shopper socks for that, which made him blush slightly. I told him with a smile that I would prefer not to be gagged, but on the other hand I couldn't avoid being gagged when I was tied up either. We arranged to meet tomorrow after school and ended the phone call.

I thought about our phone call all evening and that if I'm going to be gagged by him, I'd better do it with my own clean socks before he gags me with something else.

The next morning at school, everything was different. When our eyes met now, we grinned and smiled secretly at each other. The day wasn't over yet and I didn't know how it would be with him later, but somehow I had a very good feeling. It seems that an enemy has become a friend. When school was over he whispered a "see you later" and a "don't chicken out" with a wink. I smiled back and told him he could count on me.

I went home, made myself pretty and packed a pair of long white shopper socks before I went to Patrick's house. Patrick's mum let me in and showed me the way upstairs to his room where Patrick was waiting for me. We sat down on his couch, drank a glass of Coke and talked about this and that. The longer our conversation got, the more impatient I became. When will he finally tie me up, I thought to myself?

So I rashly interrupted Patrick in the middle of one of his sentences and practically demanded that he tie me up. Patrick was a little startled. He apologised for talking and told me that I could hardly wait to be tied up. I now understood what I had said and blushed slightly. Oh my God, I was just addicted to finally being tied up. Is that normal?

Patrick asked me how I wanted to be tied up this time. I shrugged my shoulders and said that he was my 'captor' and could decide how to tie me up. Okay, Patrick replied, pointing to the corner post of his bunk bed. "You want to tie me to the pole there," I returned, startled. Patrick replied that he was the 'kidnapper' and could decide how to keep his prisoner, adding that he wanted to make sure I couldn't run away. I liked the idea, so I said, "let's do it".

Patrick pulled a shoebox out from under his bed with lots of red cotton ropes in it. The mere sight of the ropes made my heart beat faster. Patrick took a shorter piece of the red rope and came towards me. He stood in front of me, took my upper arms and pushed me with my back against the post of his bunk bed. I laughed and told him that he didn't have to overpower me this time because I was with him to be voluntarily tied up. Somehow, though, I also liked being led by him with a slight dominance.

Patrick had a loft bed with a bed only at the top. There was a desk at the bottom and you could practically walk around the one post of the bed where I was now standing. Patrick stepped behind me, pulled my wrists behind my back and tied them together parallel to each other. He took a second long rope double and looped it around my arms and around the pole above and below my breasts. Patrick stood behind me with his arms around me. He did this very sensitively, making sure the ropes were nice and parallel on top of each other.

Next he tightened the lower chest ropes by threading the rope coming from my back through my arms and body on the left and right. Once at the front, it was wrapped around the lower chest rope and passed between my body and upper arms onto my back again. He repeated this with the difference that this time the ropes that had been passed forward between my upper arms and torso went high over my shoulders and met behind the bar that was behind my neck. This had the effect of pulling my shoulders back and making me stand straight up against his bedpost.

This feeling of the ropes tightening and constricting my body excited me very much. After Patrick looped the ropes between my neck and the pole, he went back to my back with the rope over my shoulder and under my armpits. While doing this again in his careful and meticulous way, he came over my left shoulder with his chin. He lingered against my cheek for a moment so that I could feel his warmth and, full of arousal, I just had to turn to the side to kiss him. Patrick extended my kiss and our tongues met briefly until he suddenly broke off.

He smiled and said that he was far from finished tying me up and that I should not distract him any longer. He knotted the rope on my back and then went to the couch where he rummaged in my bag. He pulled out a pair of white shopper socks and tied a knot in the middle of one of the socks. I was still saying "Oh no please don't" when he shoved the knot into my mouth and tied the sock behind my head. "Just so you don't keep distracting me until I'm done" he said smiling at that and nuzzling my cheek a little.

Another double-taken short rope was then placed around my waist and pulled through the loop formed behind the bar. He threaded it between my parallel bound wrists and then asked if he could. I didn't really understand but then suddenly knew what he meant when he brought the rope forward through my crotch. The rope was a bit too short because he could barely reach the rope that was around my waist in front of my stomach. He apologised now that it might be a bit tighter and pulled on the rope, causing my wrists to be pulled down behind the bedpost and the crotch rope to dig into my crotch.

I groaned, which made Patrick ask me if I was OK. I nodded my head, which Patrick took as an opportunity to tie the rope in front of my stomach. As the rope around my parallel bound wrists could now slip off, Patrick stepped behind me and secured the wrist rope by taking the remaining end of the rope which formed my chest harness. He led both ends down to the wrists, went in the opposite direction once in between and up again to the knot of the ropes of my chest harness where he knotted it.

With one last long double-taken red rope, he got down on his knees in front of me and wrapped the rope twice around my ankles and around the bedpost. The rope was tightened between my ankles and between the pole and my heels and then passed up where the whole procedure was repeated above my calves. Patrick did the same again above my knees and at mid-thigh level. Patrick asked me if he was allowed to do that as he reached between my legs to perform the rope. I had no choice but to roll my eyes and make a noise into the gag which could be interpreted as "what can I do about it now". To be honest, it also felt damn good when he grabbed me between the legs. Patrick seemed to know that too, as I thought he took his sweet time doing it.

He stood up in front of me and still had a small piece of the rope in his hand with which he tied my feet and legs. He looped it under my lower chest ropes and knotted it with the knot from my waist rope and crotch rope. So now, fully aroused at the ankles, calves, knees, thighs, waist, lower and upper bust and neck area, I stood firmly fixed to Patrick's loft bed. When I realised how I had allowed myself to be so helplessly exposed, I asked myself how it could have come to this.

Patrick, however, was standing in front of me and pulled me out of my thoughts by asking what we were going to do now. He smiled briefly and said hypocritically that he had forgotten that I was gagged. He then undid my gag and we stood face to face. Without another word, Patrick came closer to me with his face and I readied my lips because I agreed and also felt like kissing him. Patrick, however, removed his face again and smiled. "Did you want to kiss me? And with your mouth, while you still had your socks?" he asked me, whereupon I turned completely red in the face. The boy I always rejected, now I'm totally addicted to him and he's playing with me.

But Patrick seemed to be a nice boy, he smiled again, came towards me and we kissed passionately. But when Patrick opened his eyes, he saw me looking at him. He let go of me again and asked me if I didn't know that you keep your eyes closed when you kiss. "But wait; I have an idea" Patrick said and went back to the couch to get my other shopper sock. He stood behind me and blindfolded me with my sock.

Without saying anything, we continued kissing. As we did so, Patrick hugged me passionately, controlled the ropes that bound me or simply held my bound hands. At some point I felt that Patrick had a bulge in his trousers, which made me a little uncomfortable because everything was happening so quickly. But I was also very aroused, so what could I say. And it was also very exciting. I fell in love with the boy who tied me up and our first kiss also took place when I was tied up. I was in love with the boy I didn't like at all at the beginning.

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage match on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 8 times in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

What a beautiful story!!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I enjoyed reading your story very much. Now I will follow up by reading more of what you have written. Thank you.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Gag-kissing is wonderfully sexy. I've read several of your stories now and like the friendly, mostly-consensual nature of them. And also the very detailed descriptions of the wonderful bondage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic