MUMMIFIED BY THE COLLEGE TEAM: HAZED & JOCKNAPPED (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Am I wrong, but do we know the identity of this mummified man-jock?

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], are you keeping us in suspense for a wild surprise?

I'm dying to know how he earned the ire of those other jocks!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR TAKING THOSE EXTRA SECONDS TO RESPOND, GUYS.

HERE'S THE NEXT PART

[mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

PART IV
MUMMIFIED BY THE COLLEGE TEAM
HAZED & JOCKNAPPED

"Hhhhmmppphh! Hhhmmmphhh!" I screamed, desperately trying to call for help through my speech-impeeding sockgag. Unfortunately for me, there would be no talking past Joey's smelly sock and no way to make myself heard over the loud TV volume either.

It was just the three of us; myself, my poor friend Josh, and his despicable skater-twink roommate!

Phil eyed my trapped form and heavily tapegagged face for a few seconds before finally allowing his lips to curl up into a wicked grin.

"How's it goin' down there, buddy?" he asked, pretending to be sympathetic to my plight, while at the same time speaking to me in a mocking tone.

"Fuck off, bozo!" I immediately growled, glaring up at his stupid face and mmpphing angrily beneath my virtually undefeatable mouth-stuffing. The skater-bum just laughed and gave my face a series of teasing slaps before grabbing the audio system remote and turning the volume even louder.

Screams of terror erupted from my gagged mouth as soon as I realised how much trouble I was in. But that didn't stop Phil from carrying out his cruel plan, nor did it stop him from cautiously glancing over towards the kitchen, no doubt as a means to make sure that the older hunks were at a safe distance.

I watched with fearful wide eyes as the smelly-footed tyrant positioned himself above my immobilized head, undid his belt buckle and lowered his jeans down to his thighs.

"Mmmggghhph! Mmmmmphh!" I yelled, straining furiously against my unescapable tape prison and desperately trying to call for help from beneath my fat sockgag. Skaterboy Phil's blue jeans came down, and out came his surprisingly plump, underwear-clad bubble ass.

I screamed and cursed like I never had before, futilely attempting to flee the scene by turning my head around as much as my cocoon would allow. An amused chuckle escaped from the scrawny twerp's smirking lips, and then I watched as his fat, underwear-clad bums lunged straight down at my face.

"Mmmpphhh..."

I was pretty much beside myself with anger at that point.
I hated his guts, hated his face and dreaded whatever it was he had planned for me.
Being the protruding, cartilaginous member that it was, my nose was the first thing to get swallowed up inside Phil's cotton-lined bum crack. And swallowed up it was!

My nose disappeared inside the skater-dude's bumcheeks, and my face was immediately greeted with the warmth of his ass.

"Mmmpphhh! Uuggghmph! Mpphh!" I screamed uncontrollably, my cries being drowned out by the soundproof quality of his rump.

Phil just laughed and wiggled his ass around, grinding the tip of my nose into his underwear-clad bum hole.
"What's wrong, bitch? Want some air?" he asked, sitting his whole weight down on my face and breaking down into laughter at the utter futility of my protests. "Alright. I'll feed you some air." he spoke, right before tensing his thin wiry frame up and firing a superheated blast into utterly defenceless sniff-holes.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

The instant my passageways were forced to flare open, I went absolutely batshit crazy and began choking on my sockgag and convulsing in my prison.

Phil practically doubled over with laughter at the sound of my distressed choking. That's when I realised he must've been doing the same thing to my friend Josh just a few minutes ago. T-bagging and farting down my fellow prisoner's nose, I mean.

"Yeah, smell my fuckin' butthole." Phil laughed, as he continued smothering my gagged face with his big underwear-clad bums. I screamed and gagged, but the douchebag just fed me more farts and told me I was gonna be his bitch for the night.

By the time the punk got off my face and pulled his jeans back up, I was just about ready to call it quits on the whole mummification thing.

Sure, being mummified in duct tape and kept captive was one thing. But being in a state of complete and utter helplessness and having to deal with the likes of Phil was another. I wanted out, and I wanted out now!

Bondage really does take a whole other meaning when you genuinely want out of it. The frustration I experienced was quite frankly unparalleled, not only because the torment Phil was dishing out on me, but also because of my inability to escape it.

Not only was I zipped up in a body-hugging sleepsack, but my captors had also deemed fit to wrap me up from head to toe in thick sticky duct tape. I couldn't turn my head around, couldn't sit up, and couldn't even wiggle my body more than a micron in any direction!

The gag was arguably more frustrating than all of that.
Had it not been for Joey's tube sock and the undefeatable tape muzzle on top of it, I would've been able to call for help and alert my captors of Phil's torments. But Alas, I couldn't. I had some super hunky college dude's big sweaty sock in my mouth, and no matter how hard I tried or how valiantly I struggled, there was just no getting around it.

The sock was there to keep me from calling for help and also to stop me from potentially alerting the neighbors.
The toe-scented fabric couldn't be reasoned with, and didn't allow for ANY negotiation or compromise.

Joey's speech-proof sock didn't make the distinction between my desperate screams for assistance and my potential attempts to alert the neighbors. And much to skaterboy Phil's continued satisfaction, all my efforts to warn the college hunks or escape the stink-face treatment I was getting went unheard and fell on deaf ears.

Seemingly undeterred by the fact that I was struggling like mad, the devilish college-runt crouched down on top of my writhing form and pursed his lips before letting a gob of spit land on top of my gagged face.

I cried out and whimpered, suddenly feeling a little thankful for all the duct tape covering my cheeks, lips and forehead. I still felt shamed and angered by his demeaning act, but at least I didn't have to endure the humiliation of having his saliva land directly on my skin.

The tape-mask was a protection of sorts.
Unfortunately for me, it was a very costly protection; one that presented more cons than actual pros.

Skaterboy Phil grabbed my nose between his fingers and cut my breathing off without saying so much as a word to explain his actions. He just stood there, smirking evilly and looking at me with his stupidly smug face while I suffocated and practically lost consciousness from lack of air.

My nostrils flared wide open the instant he allowed them to, but my respite proved extremely short-lived when he pinched my nostrils shut a second time, a third time and a fourth time after that.

After a good three minutes of having my breathing periodically cut off, my gagged protesting came to an end, my desire to fight back died out, and my defiant resolve turned to jelly.

My dislike of the guy took backseat, and basic survival instincts quickly forced me to capitulate to his desires and signal my unconditional surrender.

The scrawny black-hearted tyrant eyed my heaving form nary an expression of sympathy on his face.

"You want some more o' that, eh tough guy? You want some more?" he threatened, cutting my breathing off again, before temporarily lifting his eyes up to make certain that the older hunks were still at a safe distance.

His manner was reminiscent to that of a hyena or some other feasting, opportunistic scavenger; always having to keep a watchful eye out for the larger, more dangerous predators.

Being out of breath, helpless and unable to defend myself from the mean-spirited bully, I had no choice but to tuck tail and offer my surrender.

"Mpphhh mpphh." I whimpered, looking up into his arrogant smug face and pleading with him through my absolute best set of puppy eyes.

"You better keep that attitude in check, worm! Else I'm gonna sit on your faggot-ass face again and feed you some more air." he warned, causing me to swallow in fear and whimper pathetically beneath my gag.

I had no idea what being his bitch implied, most notably because I was mummified and couldn't possibly perform any tasks beyond that of filling my lungs with air.

Breathing in and out was pretty much all I could do at that point.
But maybe his plans for me didn't involve anything else?
Maybe my inability to do anything but flare my nostrils open was precisely what he wanted?

I eventually got my answer when Phil plopped himself down on the cushiony leather sofa and bent his wiry legs up to start unlacing his sneakers. Whatever the notoriously raunchy-footed tyrant had planned for me this evening, I knew I was going to hate it.

CONGRATULATIONS!

WHAT YOU'VE JUST READ WAS A SCENE FROM BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT EXTRACT AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE DESCRIPTIVE WRITING OF THIS GENRE, GO AHEAD AND CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL STORY!

CLICK HERE: BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

That was a bait and switch! Lol my attorney will be in contact!

I'm torn...I love the bondage aspect, the power exchange, breath control and the helplessness. The stinky socks and farting in your face isn't my bag, however I found myself reading all of it as opposed to my usual skimming-over of such scenes.

Bondagefreak, that is completely due to your writing qualities. Bravo

Nick
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Phil had best get his comeuppance! :x

What a mean-spirited, evil, little piece of sh...! :evil:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]TiedupNick[/mention]
Thanks for taking the time to read and drop a note, guys!
TiedupNick wrote: 2 years ago I'm torn...I love the bondage aspect, the power exchange, breath control and the helplessness. The stinky socks and farting in your face isn't my bag, however I found myself reading all of it as opposed to my usual skimming-over of such scenes.
I totally hear what you're saying, but should probably remind you that those things aren't actually supposed to be your cup of tea.

If it was, it would take away part of the reading experience. The protagonist was terrified shitless at the prospect of being gagged with one of Big Mike's socks and he absolutely detests skaterboy Phil's cruel antics. You're not really supposed to enjoy those things either. What I mean is, lots of readers (on the B&G thread) found this incredibly hot and repeatedly get off to scenes like these, but the majority of them do so precisely because of the narrator's emphasis on the helplessness factor rather than the actual torments he endured.

Hope that makes sense to you.
In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed this little extract enough to read from start to finish 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @KidnappedCowboy @TiedupNick
Thanks for taking the time to read and drop a note, guys!
TiedupNick wrote: 2 years ago I'm torn...I love the bondage aspect, the power exchange, breath control and the helplessness. The stinky socks and farting in your face isn't my bag, however I found myself reading all of it as opposed to my usual skimming-over of such scenes.
I totally hear what you're saying, but should probably remind you that those things aren't actually supposed to be your cup of tea.

If it was, it would take away part of the reading experience.

Hope that makes sense to you.
In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed this little extract enough to read from start to finish 8-)
Oh yeah I understand completely!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great stories
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The slave wrote: 2 years ago Great stories
Thanks for the comment, boi.
Glad you enjoyed this.