GDC̸̢̀ ̴̞̱̄-̸̫̪̈͋̀-̷̧̫́-̶̯̉̚ - Tick Tock (?/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GDC̸̢̀ ̴̞̱̄-̸̫̪̈͋̀-̷̧̫́-̶̯̉̚ - Tick Tock (?/F)

Post by Minerva »

I yawn tiredly as I walk around the empty apartment. I look at the doorway, and I notice something peculiar. A letter? Did my parents forget it..? This is weird… we don’t have any envelopes like this. I look cautiously at the letter and the seal. A golden sun.

I decide to open it, revealing a golden foil inside. There’s nothing written on it. I head out to my room, and I place the weird letter down. No way my parents did this. I search through my dad’s toolset inside a drawer, and I pick out a UV flashlight, I slowly shine it onto the letter and the gold foil, and there’s nothing on it. I look at it, slightly weirded out.

Confused, I stare at it. I should be afraid, shouldn’t I? But I feel… weirdly comforted about it. I’ll ask my parents tomorrow about it. I yawn, as I slowly untie my long blonde hair from the ponytail, putting aside the blue bow, it always fit my dark blue eyes so incredibly well!

I get off my chair, and I lay down on the bed of my room. I sigh, as I slowly close my eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly open my eyes. I look down at myself, only to realise I’m standing up. I’m wearing an outfit I’ve drawn probably too many times, black thigh highs, panties, and a black bra with a red bow. I can already feel my heartbeat, as I see the red ropes wound up around my body. I can’t help but almost quiver in sheer excitement as I pull my wrists, trying to move them away from the pole, but they’re pinned tightly together, behind it.

Looking down, I can’t help but admire the ropework, feeling the ropes of the chest harness dig into my skin, limiting my breath, pinning me down to the pole. Finally, and probably most importantly of all, a body harness runs down my whole body, a “Hishi Karada”. It slowly runs down around my neck, down my stomach, and back, only to dig into my crotch, the rope starting to sink in.

Finally, my legs are mostly free, only tied at the ankles, to the pole. I raise up my left knee slightly, testing the limits of the ropes, and as I do that, I realise something feels weird in my panties. Looking more closely, I see a red, small cable, next to the crotch rope, going down into my panties, and I instantly feel my cheeks burn a deep dark red.

Where am I? What’s going on? Why am I in this predicament? I can’t really tell, but this feels a lot more like a movie rather than an actual danger.

A strange masked figure enters the room. My eyes glare at its fingers, and I see a strange ring, shining into my eyes... a Golden Sun..?
“Mngmhmm?!”I moan out into the tape gag, my mouth sealed with two strips in the form of an X, and another one down my lips, straight. Simple and professional. The figure lifts my chin, and I stare down the hood, only to see darkness as if I’m staring into the void. My heart sinks, as its other gloved hand reaches up for me, and caresses my cheek, responding to me in a garbled voice:
“Shh-shhh…”
“MngmHMGMH!”I try to force my head away as it runs its finger down my cheek, terrified by what I just saw, leaning back onto the pole, in a fruitless attempt of escaping the thing’s view.
“Don’t worry. You can always buy yourself some time… just put on a show.”

Initially, I look at the thing perplexed, then, it slowly reaches for the cable.
“I could just leave you to get blown up… that wouldn’t really be entertaining now would it..?” it says, lifting my chin to look right back into its colourless face. “Now, you have 5 minutes to raise some moisture in there… every time you do so, you get 10 more minutes of your pleasureful, pathetic, and hopeless end.”

With one hand slowly raising away from my cheek, patting my hair. Its touch is soft and electric, making my skin itch. “Be a good girl and put on a good show.” the figure says, departing its hands from my body, and slowly walking behind me. I breathe in and out heavily, already feeling turned on by the situation… it must be a dream? Right?! I haven’t dreamt since forever. Knock it off, now’s my shot to properly act as a damsel! I can’t ru-

“MngHMmgMHMg-!’I squeal, as I suddenly feel a hand hug onto me, wrapping itself around my chest and harness, groping me. I feel the shock and itch, and I look down at the teasing hand.

My eyes open up wide, analyzing the red TNT tubes I’m seeing in front of me, all taped up together, and a digital timer attached to them. 05:15. It presses on the green button.
05:14.
As the next second passes, it walks past me, and I squirm against the ropes, furiously begging.
“MngMHmgmHMMGMHNn-!” I squeal out, as the crotch rope teases me, every move stealing my energy, and fueling my lust.

I hear a metal clank, then the figure returns in front of me, and heads towards the door.
“MnMGMhm!-” I plead, as the door closes, and I hear some beeps behind me. My eyes open up wide.
05:01
05:00

I hear a loud beep, the 5 minute mark.
Tick.
Tock.
“MngMHmgmHMM!”I scream into the tight tape that’s sealing my lips, and I realise more and more how desperate my situation has become... Feeling the ropes pinning my chest to the pole, my immobilised feet, the pleasureful burn of the crotch rope, I moan in the gag, aroused.
I feel warm.

As I hear the rhythmic tick-tock of the clock I try my best to shift up and down against the pole, slowly forcing the crotch rope to dig into me.
“MnnGMHNgmMH-!”I squeal, the warmth in my body growing stronger and stronger, as I shift my legs, rubbing the crotch rope against them. My heartbeat is growing more and more intense, matching the beeps. The tremor appears in me, as the warmth grows stronger and stronger.

As the ticks suddenly grow louder, I flinch back, my eyes wide open in arousal and shock. Shifting my legs, letting the crotch rope pleasure me to its fullest extent, I shiver more and more, I feel my breath grow hot, and I lose more and more control of my body.

“MnnnnGMMHNGNMH-!” I moan out, as I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head, some of the warmth in my body being slowly squeezed out of me.

I flinch scared as I hear two sudden beeps..only to then be continued by the tick-tocks. Did the timer update? It definitely did..didn’t it?

Breathing in and out, I quickly realise that I can’t rest. I need to continue now, while I still can.

“MmmN-MmgHN” I moan out, feeling the stuffing in my gag grow damper, and the ropes around my chest digging deeper and deeper into me, making me more and more sensitive. As I look down, I feel overwhelmed by the arousal. The uncontrollable shiver in my body, the shortness, and the hotness of my breath encourage me to continue.

Clenching my fists, I continue twisting the crotch rope, trying to do so again by rubbing my legs against each other and rubbing myself against the pole. I breathe in and out erratically, as I press on, feeling small tears form into my eyes as the warmth in my body cooks me inside out.
“MNMGH-” I moan out, pulling my wrists desperately, in a vague attempt to free myself, only to fail miserably.

“MmgnHMMgh-” I yell out, as I turn as best as I can to the right, then to the left, trying to brace myself against the pole. I feel more of the warmth dissipate.
“MMnGGGGGHMMMMM-” I squeal desperately, as I lean my head forward, trying my best to rest, seeing the aroused tears slowly leave my eyes, down my cheeks.

Beep-beep.
Then the tick-tocks restart… I’m still warm, but the warmth is fading away. I can’t do too much. All I can do is go for it one more time.
I have around 30 minutes. Might as well go out with a bang.

I try to move my legs again, rhythmically, but my breath is too short, and my heartbeat is too intense. I stand still, suffering from the arousal I’m filling, unable to satisfy the thirst, too tired by the previous effort. All I can do is listen to the clock.

Tick.
Tock.
Tick.
Tock.
I stand still, resting as best as I can, feeling the dampness of my panties, the warmth of my body, and the weak, tired shivers. The peril of the situation arouses me that much more, and I can’t break free.
All I can do is pleasure myself.

My tired, teary eyes look down at my body, as I rub my legs, slowly making sure the crotch rope twists into me. “Mn-mgn..mgnhn..”I moan out tired, as I put all my body pressure into it. As more tears leave my eyes, I shiver intensely for a few moments…
Looking down, I see the panties grow wetter..and I see my juices slowly spill down my legs.

But I’m too tired. The burn of the crotch rope is still pleasing, but it’s just not enough.
I can’t do it anymore.

I close my eyes, shivering. I can’t...
I can’t.

I’m hopeless.

BEEP BEEP.
My eyes open slowly. Defeated, I sigh into the gag. “Mngmh..mgnhm…”I pant into the gag, still tired from the whole ordeal.

00:10 - Tick
00:09 - Tock
00:08 - Tick
00:07 - Tock
00:06 - Tick
00:05 - Tock
00:04 - Tick
00:03 - Tock
00:02 - Tick
00:01 -Tock

A minute has passed. I slowly open my eyes, only to realise I’m still tied to a pole. The room is dead silent. The shock takes over me, as my eyes open wide.
“Mn..mgnhnmgm…”I pant, humiliated, realising how hard I’ve been toyed with. I stand against the pole, defeated. I relax my erratic breathing, realising that, at least it’s all over.

“Minerva? Are you screwing around on the job again damn it?!”I hear a male, friendly, voice, as the door opens in front of me, and I see a shadow in the doorway against the blinding white light.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear a faint echo in the distance. I don’t see, I don’t feel, all I know is that I hear something..faint..and distant.

Golden D̷̙̯͓̥̱̖̋̈͆̆̅͊̍̅̏̓̿̒̓͜͝͝ȧ̷̛̩̖̱̳̝̫̲̣̭̳̳͕̒̽̉̀̈̈͗͋́͝w̸̡̡̲͍̯͚̫̱̯̱̮̥͍̼̏̍̉̍͋͋̈́͂̏͆̔̀̐̍̏n̴̡̪̘͉̟̻̠̜̪̞̍͆̄͋͊͐̔̈̀̕͜͜ ̸̨̱͕̦͊͐̎̈̋̈́̔̔́̔̈̏͐́͌͛̍̒̂̔̎̂́͒̽̃́̚͝͝͝Ç̴̺̹̪̪͍̗͙̘̺̝̳̤̞̥̱̲͆̑̿̆͂́͗̀̌̔̽̅̍̃̿̓̀̆̀̏͛̀̔̆̕͜͠ͅͅä̵̢̨̩̫̟̺͉̪̰̝̠͔̥͖̹̫͖̝̥͈̯̹͍̤͐͋̊̈́͋̓̑̿̄͋͜ͅ

.--- . ... ... ..- ... / -.-. .... .-. .. ... - / - .... .- - / .-- .- ... / . -..- - .-. . -- . .-.-.- / - .... . / -.- .. -. -.- .. . ... - / --- -. . / -.-- . - .-.-.-
- .... .- - / .-- .- ... / .- / .-- .. .-.. -.. / --- -. . --..-- / ... .... . / -.. . ..-. .. -. .. - . .-.. -.-- / .-.. .. -.- . -.. / .. - .-.-.-
-.-- . .- --..-- / -. --- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .-- --- -. -.. . .-. .-.-.- / .... --- -. . ... - .-.. -.-- --..-- / .. / .-- .. ... .... / .. / .-- .- ... / - .... . / --- -. . / .-- .... --- / - .. . -.. / .... . .-. / ..- .--. .-.-.-
-.-. ..- - / - .... . / -.-. .... .- - - . .-. .-.-.- / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. .----. ... / .-- .-. --- -. --. / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / ... -.-- ... - . -- .-.-.- / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .- / -.. . - . -.-. - . -.. ..--.. -.-.--
-.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .- ..--.. -.-.-- / .. ... / ... .... . / .-.. .. ... - . -. .. -. --. / - --- / ..- ... / .-. .. --. .... - / -. --- .-- ..--.. -.-.--
.-- . / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-.. . - / - .... . / .--. ..- -... .-.. .. -.-. / -.- -. --- .-- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... .. ... .-.-.- / ..- ... . / - .... . / .- -- -. . ... - .. -.-. ... / .- -. -.. / - .... . / .--. .- .-. .- -- .. -. -.. / ..-. ..- -. -.-. - .. --- -. .-.-.- / .-- . / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. .. ... -.- / .. - .-.-.-
.- -.. -- .. -. .. ... - . .-. .. -. --. / .. -. / ...--
..---
.----

I wake up feeling my heartbeat, and a strange warmth over my whole body. I still remember the dream. Oh god, that was so intense…
Did I just dream? That hasn’t happened in such a long time!
I get up, looking at the clock, 3 AM.
“God damnit..” I sigh annoyed, realising that the warmth is already starting to be released down my panties.
“At least it isn’t a nightmare for once.”
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Very neat story. Really kept my interest with its surreal approach to bondage. Nicely written!
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Trickster wrote: 2 years ago Very neat story. Really kept my interest with its surreal approach to bondage. Nicely written!
Thank you!
I really wanted to try and stand out from the rest of the GDC stories. Sure, it still is mainly a sexual fantasy, but I feel like the surreal element might be a nice touch for the readers, slightly expanding the GDC lore.. at least to fit my personal tastes.

There's actually an easter egg in the story, though for any future readers, I'll ask them to not spoil it in the comments, let people search on their own :).
DM's always open.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

This is amazing! I love your take on this storyline.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Terrific job, Minerva! Congrats on becoming the Golden Dawn Project's first new writer!

You brought a ton of creative new ideas to the table with this sexy peril story. It's so different from what I've written so far, and I love that!
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

A fantastic story, a really unique spin on this idea, a big more out there and surreal and I'm loving it!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

An interesting storyline - and I mean that as a compliment. A very, very well-written one, took. I'd love to get to read more of your stories.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story with great bondage and an interesting style.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago An interesting storyline - and I mean that as a compliment. A very, very well-written one, took. I'd love to get to read more of your stories.
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent story with great bondage and an interesting style.
SinfulSloth wrote: 2 years ago A fantastic story, a really unique spin on this idea, a big more out there and surreal and I'm loving it!

Oh my god that's a lot of comments.
Thank you so much.
I'm glad you liked the story.
DM's always open.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I love it
Tie me up and have fun with me
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Now that, was incredibly sexy and intense in equal measure 😁

I love this Golden Dawn premise, and the way you've written this case certainly is unique and surreal as others have said, amazing job Minerva!
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Now that, was incredibly sexy and intense in equal measure 😁

I love this Golden Dawn premise, and the way you've written this case certainly is unique and surreal as others have said, amazing job Minerva!
David Han wrote: 2 years agoI love it
Thank you for the nice comments, sorry for not getting in time to reply to them.
(More specifically David Han's comment)

Gotta start writing NSFW. People really seem to love that lol.
DM's always open.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

This was a wonderful story! Cool setting, very good descreptions of the predicament an so many nice details!

I got a little exhited when I read this and sort of wanted to be in the protagonists place.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Treville wrote: 2 years ago This was a wonderful story! Cool setting, very good descreptions of the predicament an so many nice details!

I got a little exhited when I read this and sort of wanted to be in the protagonists place.
Aren't we all excited?
DM's always open.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago
Aren't we all excited?
At least after reading your stories. 8-)
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very very beautiful, Minerva..
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Really nice story, i somehow missed it when you posted it. Goes well with your drawings :D
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

sweetvillain wrote: 2 years ago Very very beautiful, Minerva..
Thank you!
TripleZero wrote: 2 years ago Really nice story, i somehow missed it when you posted it. Goes well with your drawings :D
In this case the story was heavily inspired from the drawing, and it makes sense.
Maybe I should get to writing more stories to my drawings, might give them life.
DM's always open.
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Fantastic! I only skimmed it so far, but I will definitely take the time to read it properly :)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

To support the imagination, this is a "Hishi Karada":
Make the rope red, add the pole between back and hands, and it's pretty accurate ;)

Read it in full now, marvelous!
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

jafib wrote: 2 years ago To support the imagination, this is a "Hishi Karada":
Make the rope red, add the pole between back and hands, and it's pretty accurate ;)

Read it in full now, marvelous!

I never realised I didn't add a picture in, the story is inspired from this pic.
DM's always open.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

This is an awesome and very well written story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write it up and share it!
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic