Oediperil - small vignettes featuring voluptous moms in bondage (Both Genders)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
meinaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oediperil - small vignettes featuring voluptous moms in bondage (Both Genders)

Post by meinaru »

Small erotic vignettes featuring beautiful and tied up moms.

Stripped by rival

Eighteen-year-old Brian was worried when Hannah, his tanned, fit and generally sexy mother wasn't coming back from her rendez-vous with her latest boyfriend. If he was something of a detective, he'd reason he didn't see her leave, maybe because he was at school? As it turned out an hour after his arrival, she never left home. Alerted by the noises coming from the shed he found her there - lying on the wooden floor, naked, bound hand and foot and gagged. Her rival didn't want her to see her boyfriend, and so she paid her a visit - with a girlfriend - when Brian was at school. Hannah was forced to strip at gunpoint and then tied up. Brian had her untied and helped her to her feet, but couldn't help but feel ashamed of the sexual feelings her sight aroused in him...

Erotic hostage

Beth glanced at the shy, barely nineteen-year old boy standing before her and smiled.

"Strip, young man", she said.

The boy was unsure as to what to do. Jim was hunky, but at the same time terribly shy around girls. And now he stood before a shapely forty-years old woman who knew exactly what she wanted.

"Please, just do what she says", pleaded Marie.

Marie was Beth's age, a long-haired brunette with a body to kill for. She was also Jim's mother.

The boy casted a glance at his mom. He rarely saw her crying or scared. Now she was all that - and more: Beth had her stripped completely naked and tied, hands over head, to a column in her posh bedroom. All of this to lure Jim in to her bed. Jim liked the sight and scolded himself for it.

"I know you like what you see, but if you don't want something bad to happen to her better take off everything", said Beth, "And then hop into my bed. You're going to like it, I promise..."