EZ money (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

IX

Nathan was staring between his legs. The boner had vanished as soon as it appeared. He wanted to walk away and hide, but he also felt that he had to solve this.

“Why am I still tied up? Are you afraid that I might make a move on you or something?”. His tone was curious rather than accusatory.

“No! not at all. I was afraid that you would leave without us talking first”.

Ron was reassuring, well, as much as a guy who was suddenly questioning himself could be. All this time, he had managed to work and play with Nathan without issues. He thought of himself as an open-minded guy, but still straight as they come. He had never looked at any man that way, and even though he had had his boners at the studio, he considered it to be some kind of universal response, a product of the adrenaline rush. Nevertheless, the seed was now planted in his brain, and he had to figure it out ASAP.

“Well, I’m still trussed up here”, Nathan said, pointing at his bound wrists with his head, and pulling his friend out of his train of thoughts.

“That butt tickling thing… I’m gonna be honest with you. I’ve never had it yet. I’ve done it to other models, but no one has ever been near that part of mine, and definitely not at the studio”.

Ron was looking down. He made it sound like an apology, considering Nathan might not take that all too well, but he was perfectly aware of what he was implying. He had to know.

“Hey, that’s not fair! We gotta fix that now”

Nathan sprang out of the bed, between upset and playful. He was now staring at Ron, quietly demanding to be untied. His friend stood up, grabbed him by the shoulders, and spun him as if to release him. Instead, he pushed him onto the bed. The captive fell face first on the pillows, and before he had time to react, the long rope that still hung from his wrists was being fastened to the headboard, forcing his arms back and upward again, along with his hips.

“Ron! What are you doing?”, Nathan laughed nervously. Yes, he trusted his friend, and under any other circumstances, he would have just played along. “Ron?”

The captor had crawled backward to the bottom of the bed and was now breathing heavily, staring at his friend’s open rear.

“I’m sorry”, Ron blurted. “I had to make sure of something. I would have never…”

The bound guy was suddenly aware of the possibilities his position offered and instinctively recoiled a bit.

“Ron?” Nathan was afraid of an answer, but what frightened him the most was that he wasn’t terrified.

“Don’t worry. Your virtue is safe with me”.

Nathan sighed into the pillow, with all his demons vanishing into thin air. His silent friend, though, opened the door to new suspicions. Said friend was dealing with his own issues. Maybe the sight of another guy’s a$$hole wasn’t his thing, but there were still other possibilities. The captive was about to say something when Ron finally spoke.

“I guess you should tickle me too, just to get even”.

It wasn’t hard to tell the real meaning behind those words. As Ron approached his vulnerable roomie, he reevaluated the situation, ultimately confirming his decision. He untied Nathan, who rolled over the bed to rest from the straining position. Then he undressed timidly, chuckling from time to time.

When Ron was naked, Nathan took the rope and tied his wrists behind him, having already planned on how he was going to bind his friend.

The former captor was helped to lay on his belly before his arms were brought up and tied to the headboard, the same way he had done to Nathan, just not as high up, allowing him to keep his body flat over the mattress. Then, his ankles were tied separately to each lower corner. This meant he was just as exposed as his former captive had been. He was pleased with the result, once the ball gag was in his mouth, given he was decided to put his manhood to the test.

Nathan, now in the power position, was also admiring his helpless friend. He could do absolutely anything he wanted. He even had suspicions it was a concealed invitation for him to take things further. However, he was quick to dismiss such ideas, jumping out of bed to retrieve the infamous feather.

As much as he wanted his friend to have a taste of his own medicine, Nathan chose to start with the soles, which, unlike in his own experience, were completely available for tickling. In no time, the new captive was laughing, burying his head in the pillow to muffle his reactions even more. The straining on his arms made it impossible for him to struggle. All he could do was clench his eyes and fists and laugh.

Considering how sensitive were Ron’s nipples and belly button, Nathan resented not having easy access to them. The armpits, on the other hand, were within reach, and he took advantage of it, brushing lightly the hair that sprouted out, before going full-throttle on the skin underneath. The worst part was when he combined a foot and a pit from the opposite side. It drove the captive nuts.

The captor considered it was enough of foreplay, and without a warning, he used the quill of the feather around the anus, making his friend howl. It wasn’t long before Ron’s shaft was ready for action, reassuring Nathan. Maybe it was true, and everyone would react the same way when properly stimulated. Not that he would go around putting that theory to the test. For the time being, this was evidence enough for him.

It was then that he considered Ron’s role in the whole thing. Nathan was sure he wasn’t the only one with doubts at that point, so he wondered how his friend would feel. Preferring the direct approach, he unbuckled the gag with one hand, while still circling the anus with the quill.

“So, what you say? Should I …?”, Nathan stopped just as he placed the quill in the center of the anus.

“No, I think we should continue as we always”, Ron said.

Nathan understood the hoarse voice of his friend was due to the intense laughing of the last hour.

“Not even if I do this?”, the captor asked as he started tickling the b@lls while circling the anus again, only this time closer to the entrance.

Ron was biting the pillow at that point, trying not to alarm the neighbors with his howling and laughing. It was the most intense feeling of his whole life. He thought he would run out of breath. To depend on his friend completely to put an end to it would have been only too much, because now he could speak freely.

“Gag me!”, Ron said. He got to the point where he didn’t trust himself.

When he was gagged again, he experienced the agony of absolute powerlessness under torture and the release of the burden of making a decision. He was aware that this would only prolong his torment. That quill could stay around his private area for as long as Nathan wanted, and considering the recent events, it could be hours. He was ready to take that. He was completely in hands of his friend, suffering and enjoying every second as his captor’s fingers ran over his vulnerable nuts.

From time to time, the captive was given a little break, followed by another storm in which his soles, armpits, b@lls, and anus were mercilessly tortured. Occasionally, Nathan set the quill menacingly at the rear entrance. Considering the boner had not subsided, it could be understood as an open invitation.

“All you have to do is nod”, Nathan said at one point, with him tickling the nuts and the quill’s very tip almost inside, only waiting for permission.

Ron nodded. The feeling of the quill going all the way inside him made him howl harder than ever, as his nuts were still being tickled. Nathan started going in and out rhythmically, tickling the underarms and the soles as well, alternatively. Ron was so stimulated; he couldn’t believe he hadn’t cum just yet. This time, though, it was Nathan’s call, and he chose to back out, with Ron grunting both thankful and recriminative.

Both guys needed a rest, so Nathan released his captive but fell on the bed right next to him. This was the closest he had ever been to having sex with another man. Close enough, some might say, yet still sufficiently far for his own comfort.

“That was the most intense thing I’ve done in my whole life”, Ron said, almost breathless. “You’re gonna get that too”.

“Sure”, was all that Nathan said, staring at the ceiling. Right then and there, he could hardly wait for the moment Ron would fulfill his threat.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

X

The next morning, a thick fog seemed to have formed between them. It was almost as if they could barely recognize each other. Ron was the most absent-minded. During breakfast, he just addressed his best friend with grunts and no eye contact.

In the evening, after either processing everything or avoiding it, depending on the mood, it was time for them to meet again.

“Don’t come to me with that ‘elephant in the room’ bull$#it”, Ron snapped before Nathan could speak.

“So, now what? We just let it slip under the rug?”

“That’s my plan”.

“It’s not like we f*%ked, you know?”

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re not the one who ended with a feather up his a$$”.

“Just barely. Besides, at least you didn’t ‘finish’ while that feather… you know. And it wasn’t really all the way up there. It was just the…”

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence”.

“What I’m trying to say is that we didn’t do anything. Not really”.

“Yeah, but how much more can we stretch that ‘not really’? Me, at least”.

Things got deeper from that point, with both questioning their friendship and Ron trying to redefine his job. It was a long night, full of existential questions, and fueled by beer. In the end, Ron said that he would take a little break from making videos. Nathan, of course, wasn’t making them anymore. Their relationship, on the other hand, remained as strong as ever. They even played a little TUG before going to sleep, in which Nathan was tightly bound to a chair - completely dressed up, though-.

It had been a couple of months since the last time any of them had stepped into the studio, something that was driving Gerard crazy. He kept insisting on them to come back, bugging them with phone calls and text messages. Not only his new finding didn’t want to give it another try, but also one of his most demanded stars was taking a time off, or so he said.

As much as Nathan thought he was done with the whole thing, the very reason he made the video in the first place was still there, draining him out. So, one evening, as he dragged himself upstairs to finish his paper after a long workday, he was surprised to find Gerard waiting at the door. The Cheshire cat didn’t have a wider grin than the studio owner.

“Did you meet with Gerard?”, Ron asked his friend as he entered. “He just came to see me”.

“Yes, he was right outside”, Nathan responded sheepishly.

Guilt and avoidance were too much of a sign to be ignored. When Nathan tried to sneak into his room, Ron stopped him in his tracks.

“I can’t believe you’re doing this again, especially when it was me who rejected him”.

“Yeah, well, somebody got late with his part of the rent this month”.

The intellectual guy didn’t want to sound bitc#y, but he had had to pay for everything lately. Turns out Ron wasn’t that good at keeping savings, going bankrupt surprisingly fast.

“I’m still waiting for that mag to call me”.

Ron was embarrassed about leaving all the expenses for his buddy. However, finding a job that matched with his schedule wasn’t easy.

“It’s just gonna be a short tickling video. I get to keep my underwear, so it isn’t all that bad”.

“But you’re showing your face this time, aren’t you?”

Nathan let himself fall backwards on his bed as a response. The boy didn’t even flinch when he noticed Ron started undoing his shoes, or when he took off his socks, not even when his pants got undone and removed from his currently limp body. He just raised his arms as the blond guy took off his top. The realization of what he had just accepted doing shocked Nathan. He needed their games more than ever.

The solicitous friend, on the other hand, might have had selfless motivations at first, but as he undressed a very willing captive, his mind wandered to the other night. That time he had promised Nathan something and now seemed to be the appropriate time to fulfill it.

Given that nudity had been out of their games for a while, feeling his underwear slide down his hips brought Nathan back to reality. Not that he did anything to avoid it, though. He felt somehow curious about how far they would go this time.

The next step was the bondage itself. The captive was positioned in the center of the bed. His limbs were brought to each corner, and secured there with rope, leaving him spread eagled. Nathan tested his bindings, confirming he was thoroughly trapped. He was expecting a ball gag at this point, but his captor had something else to do before that.

“I think you’re gonna like this”, Ron said as he approached his friend’s crotch with a rope.

The captive, by now, had seen too many videos not to know what Ron was doing. The inner debate on whether he should let him do it didn’t hinder the captor’s work at all, for the boy said nothing. Nathan was attentive while his d*ck and b@lls were being laced, focusing on the feeling once the job was done. He had to admit it wasn’t uncomfortable. His friend proved himself a skilled rigger once more. It was the first time, though, that touching the other guy’s shaft was involved, tainting the moment with a touch of awkwardness.

Ron had left loose a long end of the rope binding the nuts, and now he tied it to a rail at the bottom of the bed, securing Nathan by five points. The captive, even if he wasn’t too tightly bound, made no more attempts to struggle.

The captor made sure Nathan saw the blindfold and the ball gag he was going to use on him, putting them next to the bound guy. He also placed a feather between the captive’s legs. It was clear what he meant to do and wanted to give his friend a chance to say something before he started, but the boy remained silent. Only a gulp and the staring eyes showed he was aware of his fate.

Nathan let his head rest once more on the pillow after he was blindfolded and gagged. A small tug to his bindings was his automatic response to the feeling of helplessness. He had taken a good look at the feather his friend meant to use on him. It had a large calamus on it, but before his imagination could go any further, the fuzzy part assaulted his vulnerable flanks.

The guy was used to jump and thrash around when he was being tickled. The rope around his junk and b@lls, though, made this quite uncomfortable at the first try, forcing him to stay still while the infamous quill invaded his navel. When his nipples got the unwanted attention, he was howling underneath the gag, being this his only release from the torture he was receiving.

Unable to struggle at will, the feather was now more troublesome than ever. Nathan even reached a higher pitch as his underarms received the dreadful treatment. He thought he couldn’t resist it anymore when he was given a break, leaving a panting, sweaty hunk on the bed.

“You know I’ve been saving the best for last”, Ron announced after a couple of minutes.

The captive’s blindfold was not a problem, because he could picture Ron’s grin as clearly as if he could see it.

“This is your last chance to say something about it”.

Nathan knew perfectly well that all he needed to do was grunt and Ron wouldn’t go any further, still he remained silent. He told himself he owed it to his captor, or that it would make things easier when he had to face the camera without a mask. Nevertheless, deep inside, he had to admit he was curious about what was to come.

Light touches of the feather over his most ticklish spots served as a warmup. The captive felt shivers down his spine as the quill started to circle around his anus, slowly approaching more sensitive skin. His muffled laughter was only powering his tormentor, who enjoyed every second. When the quill finally landed at the very entrance, Nathan jolted, despite his b@lls being tied to the bed. He quickly learned, and by the second time he felt the tip of the feather about to enter him, he just took a deep breath and laughed.

For the first time, Nathan felt something inside of him, even if just lightly, even if just tickling him. The meaning of this would have to wait for later to be explored, since his tickling ordeal wasn’t over yet. With his every member restrained to the bed, he could only howl and laugh as the instrument poked his rear entrance, aided by the expert fingers working on the armpits, belly button, feet, and nipples. The tension of his muscles, together with his spasmodic breathing, made him feel like every part of him was being stimulated at the same time, except for his eyes, which made him more aware of the rest of his body.

Firsthand experience made Ron aware of how overwhelming the sensations can be. Nathan was clenching his fists, curling his toes, arching his back as much as he could. After taking his time to enjoy of his friend’s agony, the captor called it a day.

“Was that too much?”. Ron only removed the blindfold and the ball gag.

“Just untie me and I’ll tell you”, Nathan replied with a non-threatening smile.

“You should probably have a rest first”, Ron said, tickling a vulnerable armpit, eliciting giggles and grunts.

Knowing it was useless to argue in his current condition, Nathan relaxed while still spread eagled, with Ron laying beside him.

“How long are you gonna keep doing that?”, asked the bound boy as his friend lightly fidgeted with a nipple or his pit hairs.

“I don’t know. I think it helps me sleep”.

“I still have to do my homework, you know?”

“We both know you have till the end of the week to deliver it. Just sleep, now”.

“All tied up?”

The blond guy didn’t respond, pretending to be already asleep. Nathan sighed and tried to do that. He had never slept in bondage before. He wondered if it was possible with his b@alls tied to the bed. As tired as he was, it turned out to be quite easy.

Ron released his captive as soon as he noticed the guy was dozed, smiling and thinking that now they were even.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

XI

Nathan arrived at the studio early. He was the kind of guy who would be punctual even to get his b@lls removed, and he certainly felt that way now. Ron wasn’t coming, so he made it all the way down the hall to Gerard’s office, which seemed surprisingly long this time. He walked by the door of the small room where he was about to shoot the video, watching the special chair he was going to be tied to. The friendly smile of Dominique only made him shiver.

The new model was at the door, a hand raised about to knock on it when he suddenly turned around and walked back to the car faster than ever. Sitting inside, with the windows up and the engine off, the college guy refused to make another move. He just stared upfront breathing heavily.

Gerard knocking on his window brought Nathan back to reality. He slowly rolled it down and sheepishly greeted the studio guy, who still had a cellphone in his hand.

“Hello, there!”, said Gerard in an upbeat manner. “Having second thoughts about this?”

“I’m sorry, Gerard. I don’t think I can do it”.

“You won’t be naked this time”.

“With my face showing, I feel like I’m gonna be even more than last time”.

“Here, why don’t we do this? We shoot the video, no strings attached, and if you’re ok with it, we post it”.

Nathan looked away to have another inner debate. When he looked out the window again, Gerard was holding a handful of dollars like they were a fan. He sighed and opened his door.

“I’ll give it a try”.

“Can you help me out with this?”, Gerard asked by phone, exasperated, twenty minutes later.

Ron got there to find Nathan sitting in the hall. The nervous guy smiled apologetically as his friend sat next to him.

“I just came here to tell you that you don’t have to do this”.

“I know”.

“I’ll get the money, don’t worry about it”.

Nathan knew it wasn’t true. Ron could be a lot of things, but he was never good at any job other than this one. It was up to him to save the boat. He looked at his friend in the eye, who earnestly invited him to leave, and decided to stay.

Ron, on the other hand, was quite aware that this was his place. He had taken his time to figure things out. All those times playing with Nathan, he was truly happy. He had come to terms with his occasional overexcitement, while still defining himself as straight. This was his time to come back.

“I’ll do it for you”.

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I think I’m ready again”.

While not exactly the result he expected, Gerard was thrilled to have his star back in the game. He approached and explained briefly what he was to do in the video.

Nathan heard everything again, attentive to his friend’s reactions. He knew that Ron wanted to be there, but wasn’t sure he was ready yet, especially not in the passive role. Then, he made another decision.

“How about we do it together for the double of what you’d pay us?”

Gerard and Ron looked, surprised, at Nathan.

“This is a once in a lifetime chance”, Nathan said, as he hugged his friend dearly with an arm over his shoulder.

“No, dude. It’s ok. I can do this”.

“It’s not a problem, really. I always wanted to be the top in one of these videos”, Nathan chuckled.

“Over my dead body. If we do this, you’re the one tied to that chair”.

Even though it was Nathan’s plan all along, he went on fighting his friend over who should be the ticklee, just for fun.

Gerard watched the following argument between both guys. It was clear to him there was chemistry. The only question was if he could capture it in a profitable way, but hey, you don’t make money without taking some chances, so he accepted the deal, much to Ron’s amazement.

Nathan walked into the room clad in nothing but his boxer briefs. Even though it was at the same temperature, he felt like it was chilling. Ron was already there, shirtless, and smiling at him, making him feel welcome. The novice model sighed and took his place in the special chair they used.

Ron started by fastening his captive’s legs. Straps restrained the thighs above the knee. The ankles were put in stocks that had strings attached that worked on the toes, leaving Nathan’s lower half quite immobile. After that, he used a seat belt to keep his hips in place, before taking each arm and strapping it to one of the supports that made the chair look like a cross. He chuckled at the concerned look on his friend’s face when he realized how defenseless he was going to be.

The captive struggled briefly, as ordered, to test if the restraints would hold. They definitely did. There was no way he could prevent Ron from tickling his most sensitive spots, well most of them. His friend jokingly suggested he should remove the boxer briefs to triple their earnings, making Nathan tug at his bindings instinctively, even though he knew he wasn’t serious.

The bound boy looked at his friend, whose grin slowly turned into an earnest smile. Ron asked him once more if he was sure about it, saying that there was no need for him to do it now that he was back in the business, but Nathan dismissed his arguments, reassuring his captor that he was ok.

Ron, now Roscoe, went out of frame so they could start filming, leaving “Cory” to act like he was trying to escape before he came back. When he approached his victim again, the grimace was wide and wicked at its best.

Roscoe started lightly spidering the sides of the bound guy, making him jolt and try to escape from the fingers. Cory’s laughter was surprisingly spontaneous and free. You could barely tell he was nervous. The captor set himself behind the chair to use both hands on his friend’s body, obviously increasing the effect. He got teasingly close to the underarms, but he retreated every time, building the moment for him to unleash a fierce attack on the vulnerable spots. As predicted, the result was devastating. With nowhere to go, Cody could only endure as his friend tickled him mercilessly for as long as his heart desired, following the fingers anywhere they went as if he could freeze them with his sight.

The captor wanted not only to give the customers a good show, worthy of what Gerard was paying them but also to have a good time with his buddy. He succeeded in both. As he moved to the helpless thighs and feet, Cory couldn’t stop laughing. So much it was, he needed a couple of breaks during the shoot. Once the lower body had been worked over, Roscoe’s dexterous hands went back to the upper half, making his captive beg him to stop. Unfortunately, such pleads fell on deaf ears.

Gerard was delighted. The lighthearted mixture of torture and laughter had “hit” written all over it. Ron clearly knew what he was doing, which spots to go to, and for how long. Nathan, on the other side, was enjoying himself all the while, even though he never stopped struggling like crazy. It was hard to believe he was the same guy who just an hour before ran away to dig in his car.

All good things come to an end and the video shoot was finally over, leaving everyone satisfied with the results. Gerard was disappointed to hear that despite how much fun he had, this was the last time Nathan would do something like this, at least in public. Ron’s future was different, as he continued to work in the studio for a long time, becoming the main star. As for the friends, they continued to play their TUG’s frequently, until they finished college and work forced them to take separate ways. Not that they didn’t see each other anymore, just not nearly as much as they wished.

The End
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Overall it was a nice story. At some point a bit more than I like to read normally, but I still enjoyed the story. Good job.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nice story.
Now we need an 10/15 years later story.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club