Somewhere on a beach (F/F, FF/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice twist! I kinda saw it coming when Raven was pretty sure Chelsey was into girls, but the execution was great. Having Sanye show up was almost cruel, but Chelsey took it well. The idea of this story is quite simple, but somehow, it is very refreshing and has the right balance between the actual bondage/sex, dialogue, and backstory.
Thank you! I'm flattered.
Yeah, it wasn't very nice of Raven to pull a trick like that (and looking back on it now, I'm kinda wondering if I should have done it differently, but, well, if it works...).
In all honesty, I usually write these with very little planning so it feels great to hear that I've hit the balance so well.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome Good And Super Hot Cute Adorable Sexy Story. Can't wait till Friday. To read and see what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Awesome Good And Super Hot Cute Adorable Sexy Story. Can't wait till Friday. To read and see what happens next
Thank you!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Awesome Good And Super Hot Cute Adorable Sexy Story. Can't wait till Friday. To read and see what happens next
Thank you!
You're welcome
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Funny, I am not really into feet (can you tell from my own stories?), but this story might make me a convert :lol:
Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is great, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. As [mention]Beaumains[/mention] said,
...very refreshing
And as [mention]slackywacky[/mention] said,
...this story might make me a convert
Well done on behalf of [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Funny, I am not really into feet (can you tell from my own stories?), but this story might make me a convert :lol:
Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.
After the stories I've written, I don't think anybody is going to believe me... but neither am I. I'm just trying to write from the POV of someone who is (and I've taken pointers from the stories written by those who are...). But in any case, I'm glad to hear you enjoy my stories. Very, very glad.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is great, [mention]NotSeen[/mention]. As [mention]Beaumains[/mention] said,
...very refreshing
And as [mention]slackywacky[/mention] said,
...this story might make me a convert
Well done on behalf of [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention].
Thank you!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Not a "feet" guy, but that was very HOT! :evil:
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Not a "feet" guy, but that was very HOT! :evil:
Thank you. I can only hope that the final chapter proves just as enjoyable. And speaking of the final chapter...
[mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]SinfulSloth[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - Tell me everything

Sanya broke the kiss and drew back. “I have to go. Have a safe trip, honey.” She gave Chelsey one last small peck on the lips and turned to walk back to the bar. Chelsey looked at her and then turned to Raven.

“I’ll walk you to the bus”, the tiny blonde said. Chelsey grabbed the handle of her suitcase and began to pull it along as they headed toward the main building of the resort.

“Sad that you have to leave?”

“Yeah, in more ways than one… I don’t think I’ll be able to come back.”

Raven nodded, looking at Chelsey. “Look, I know it’s a cliche and shit, but… try to think of all the fun we had. You did have fun, didn’t you?”

Chelsey couldn’t help smiling.

---

Chelsey knelt naked at the foot of the bed, her arms tied behind her back, the ropes circling her wrists connected to a crotchrope. Right in front of her face were Sanya’s bare feet, the big toes lashed together with twine. The brunette lay naked on the bed, her wrists tied to the headboard. Her mouth was stuffed with three pairs of panties - hers, Raven’s and Chelsey’s - held in place with a few strips of duct tape plastered over her lips. Raven, similarly naked, sat on the bed beside the blonde and looked down at Chelsey.

“Get to work, babe. You know what to do.”

Chelsey nodded, smiling. She leaned forward and started kissing Sanya’s soles. The brunette moaned into her gag. Raven leaned down to kiss her gagged lips and then moved lower, closing her lips around the bound bartender’s nipples. Chelsey ran her tongue up the soft skin of Sanya’s foot. She moaned as she felt the vibrating egg Raven had slid in her pussy start to buzz. Looking up, she saw Raven was holding a tiny remote control in her hand. The tiny blonde winked at her.

“The better you do, the better it will feel”, she whispered and resumed licking Sanya’s chest.

Chelsey closed her eyes and shivered with pleasure as she kept licking Sanya’s feet. The brunette was moaning as the two women played with her…

---

Raven kissed Chelsey unabashedly, thrusting her tongue into the taller woman’s mouth. Unmindful of anyone who might see, Chelsey responded to the kiss, twirling her tongue around Raven’s, her hands grasping the tiny blonde’s ass.

Finally the kiss broke. The two smiled at each other.

“Have a safe trip, babe. Make sure to tell your girlfriend about all the fun you had here”, Raven said with a grin.

“Oh, I will. Who knows, she may want to come here herself?”

Raven grinned. “Don’t worry, we’ll take just as good care of her as we took of you.”

“Like you take of so many others, right?”

Raven shrugged. “Hey, we all live just once. As long as everyone is having fun…”

“I’m not blaming anyone here”, Chelsey said with a grin. “Thanks - for everything.”

“Bye.”

Chelsey climbed on the bus and sat down, watching as Raven walked away.

---

Raven sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard of the bed. Her hands were tied to the corners of the headboard, her arms spread wide. Her ankles were also bound, her legs spread open. She was naked and securely blindfolded. Chelsey and Sanya sat on the bed, similarly naked. They looked at each other and grinned.

“Okay, honey. Whose foot is this?”

Raven felt the sole of a foot touch her lips. She kissed it, then ran her tongue up the sole a couple of times… until the foot vanished. She thought for a moment.

“Ummm… Sanya.”

Fingers slid into her pussy, making her moan. Sanya leaned up and kissed her. “Correct”, the brunette said. “Next.”

A moment later another foot was raised for Raven to kiss. Once again, she kissed and licked it. “Chelsey.”

“Nope”, she heard - and then two pairs of hands grasped her feet, fingernails scraping up and down her soles. Raven exploded in laughter at the surprise tickling, squirming in her bindings as her vulnerable soles were assaulted.

“Nope, it wasn’t”, Sanya said, obviously taking great delight at making her girlfriend squirm.

---

The small airport wasn’t terribly busy. Chelsey looked at the time and found she’d still have about forty minutes before her flight - a short hop to mainland before changing over to the flight that would take her home. She’d already checked her luggage in and decided to pass the time at the bar.

A few moments later she sat down with a tall glass full of red-orange liquid - a ‘Sex on the beach’. Taking a sip from her drink, she watched as another plane took off from the single runway.

---

Naked as the day she was born, Chelsey lay on her tummy across Sanya’s knees. Her hands were tied behind her back in a boxtie. The brunette was rubbing her ass, her other hand pressed against Chelsey’s back.

“Come on, you’ve never been spanked before?”

“Well… I was, kinda, as part of the hazing at high school…”

“No, I mean _really_ spanked”, Sanya replied. Her hand strayed from Chelsey’s ass and slipped down between the dirty-blonde’s legs, fingers sliding over the slit.

Chelsey gasped. “No… I haven’t…” She’d lost a bet with the girls and now had to pay the forfeit. She closed her eyes and let out a small moan as Sanya stroked her pussy… but far too soon the brunette’s hand returned to her ass. Raven laid down on the floor and slid underneath Chelsey, her face almost touching Chelsey’s.

“Try to relax, honey. I’m not going to lie to you, it’ll sting… but I think I can find something to… distract you with…”, the tiny blonde said. She raised her head slightly and kissed Chelsey, her hands reaching up to cup the dirty-blonde’s breasts. “Ready?”

Chelsey nodded, moaning as Raven rubbed her nipples with her palms.

“Remember, you have to count.”

“Yessss...”

SMACK! Sanya’s hand landed on her left ass cheek.

“Ohhh...one.”

SMACK! This one landed on the right side.

“Two.”

SMACK!

“Three…”

SMACK!

“Fo… our…”

SMACK!

Chelsey gasped as Raven’s fingers closed around her nipples, their tongues twisting around each other.

“Five”, Chelsey heard Raven whisper.

“Fffiivvvee....”, the dirty-blonde managed to breathe as Raven’s fingers played their magic on her nipples...

SMACK!

“Ssssixxx…”

---

Chelsey settled into her seat. Fortunately, the layover on the larger airport had been only an hour or so. Still, the worst was yet to come. It was quite a bit longer trip home - and flying coach meant it wasn’t going to be very relaxing. She tried to make herself comfortable on the seat and looked out the window, trying to come to grips with the fact that it was time to return home.

---

Chelsey looked down at Raven and Sanya. The taller brunette was laying on the floor on her back, her hands tied to the legs of an armchair. Raven was crouched above her, her feet on either side of the bartender’s head. Chelsey could just barely see the scarf that covered Sanya’s eyes.

“You mean…”

Raven nodded. “Yes. I know it sounds harsh, but believe me, she loves this”, she said, gesturing towards Sanya’s feet. The brunette’s legs were lashed together above and below her knees plus at her ankles, her big toes tied together. Chelsey was holding onto them with one hand, her other holding a wooden ruler. “Spank her feet. Yes, it’ll hurt, but remember when she spanked you?”

“Yeah…”

“Don’t tell me there wasn’t something about it that you liked?”

Chelsey thought back to a few nights back. She nodded. “Okay.”

“Perfect”, Raven said, smiling mischievously. She looked down at Sanya. “You know the drill, honey. You get off after you’ve gotten me off”, the little blonde said and settled down, sitting on Sanya’s face. She nodded at Chelsey.

The dirty-blonde laid the ruler on Sanya’s soles, stroking it across the soft skin. Raven gasped, closing her eyes as Sanya obviously got to work on her pussy. ‘In for a penny…’ Chelsey thought. She raised the ruler a little and slapped it down on the brunette’s soles. Sanya moaned and flinched, making Chelsey look up. She saw Raven nod and, looking down, saw Sanya giving the thumbs-up sign with both hands. A small grin appearing on her face, Chelsey slapped the ruler down again.

---

The flight was long enough to be uncomfortable, but too short for the airline to serve food. They did, however, serve coffee. Chelsey sipped the - surprisingly good - drink and closed her eyes. She chuckled silently, thinking back to how she’d imagined the holiday to go. ‘Soaking the rays, sleeping late and getting bored… And look how things turned out.’

---

Sanya kissed Raven. The little blonde lay on the bed, her arms bound behind her back and her legs frogtied. She groaned into Sanya’s mouth as the bartender increased the pull on the clamps on her nipples. Finally the bartender lowered her hand, letting the chain between the clamps fall slack. Raven slumped onto her back, gasping for air.

“How long do I have to wait”, the little blonde asked with a small voice, looking at her captors. Sanya lay on the bed beside her, while Chelsey was prone between her legs, face almost touching Raven’s pussy.

“What do you think? Should we let her cum already”, Sanya asked Chelsey.

The dirty-blonde made a show of considering, tilting her head this way and that before turning to look at her two playmates. “Oh, I don’t know… What you say if we just keep going and see how long we feel like keeping this up?”

Raven groaned and tried to struggle against the ropes binding her. Sanya, on the other hand, burst out in a giggle.

“You’re evil, you know that”, she said to Chelsey.

The dirty-blonde grinned back and lowered her face to run her tongue over Raven’s pussy. The little blonde moaned as she felt Chelsey’s tongue slide over her wet labia. As Chelsey raised her face, she looked up at Sanya. The brunette glanced at her bound girlfriend and then back to Chelsey.

“A minute or two”, she mouthed to Chelsey, holding up two fingers. Chelsey nodded and lowered her face back to Raven’s womanhood as Sanya once again began to pull at the clamps, causing Raven to whimper softly.

---

Chelsey stood beside the luggage carousel, watching as the suitcases slid past her. Home had greeted her with overcast skies and puddles on the pavement. She yawned, looking at the clock on the wall. She’d have to head straight home, go to bed and maybe, just maybe she’d get something resembling a good night’s sleep before having to wake up for work in the morning. As much as she’d have loved to go see Magda right away, that would have to wait until the next day.

---

Chelsey felt a nipple on her lips. She opened her mouth and licked the nub, feeling as it grew harder. She closed her lips around it and sucked gently, tickling the tip with her tongue. The nipple withdrew.

“Okay, babe. What’s your answer?”

Chelsey thought for a moment. “Raven’s… left nipple.”

The only answer was fingernails descending on her bare soles. She was completely naked, tied spreadeagle on the bed, further ropes tied around her thighs and waist, further securing her to the bed. The scarf tied over her eyes rendered her sightless - and made the tickling feel especially intense.

Chelsey laughed and thrashed against her restraints. She could hear Raven and Sanya giggling as they assaulted her defenseless soles.

“Coochie-coochie-coo…” she heard Raven singsong.

Chelsey laughed convulsively, gasping for breath, her stomach muscles starting to ache… The tickling continued for what felt like a good while before finally ending. Gasping for air, Chelsey felt her two tormentors crawl onto the bed, one on each side of her.

Raven and Sanya had told her they wanted to give her a ‘proper send-off’ - and thus far they’d been good to their word. They’d bound Chelsey to the bed and blindfolded her before starting this game of theirs ‘Which nipple are you kissing.’ Unsurprisingly, Chelsey had gotten it wrong each time. ‘Or so they kept telling me’, Chelsey thought, panting and sweaty.

“There now, that wasn’t so bad, was it”, Sanya asked. Chelsey grumbled under her breath, but didn’t say anything. She heard Raven chuckle.

“I don’t know about you but these two weeks have been really, really fun. It’s been wonderful playing with you. I hope you’ve enjoyed this, too.”

“Yeah”, Chelsey said, nodding.

“And since you’re leaving in a few hours, shouldn’t we try to have as much fun as possible before you have to”, Sanya asked.

“Are you going to keep tickling me for the entire night”, Chelsey asked.

“Nooooo, of course not. There’s a whole host of other games we can play.”

“Let me guess, all of them involve me being tied up.”

One of her captors kissed her. “You know we’ll release you if you ask us to. But yeah, we were planning to keep you tied up for most of the evening. We’ll try to make it as pleasant as possible”, Raven whispered, her lips almost touching Chelsey’s.

Chelsey smiled. “I’m fine. What do you have in mind next?”

“Open up”, Sanya said. A wad of cloth was pushed into Chelsey’s mouth and a knotted scarf tied as a cleave gag to keep the packing in. Then she heard the two women move around on the bed. A pair of soft bare feet settled on her face. Then something pressed against her wet pussy.

A tongue ran up the sole of her left foot. The vibrator started to buzz against her labia.

“Enjoy, babe… but just so you know… you’ll have to wait for a while… before you get to cum”, Chelsey heard Sanya say as she threw her head back and moaned, the sensations from her feet and crotch joining inside her to a huge wave of pleasure. ‘Fuuuuuuuucccckkk if these two don’t know what buttons to push…..’

---

Magda closed the door to her apartment and turned around. Chelsey wrapped her arms around the redheaded shopkeeper, kissing her. Magda returned the kiss, grabbing Chelsey’s ass with both hands as their tongues played in their mouths.

“I missed you”, the shopkeeper managed to say when they broke the kiss.

“Oh, didn’t you have any fun while I was gone?”

“Did I say that”, Magda replied with a mischievous grin and kissed Chelsey again. They started pulling clothes off each other, leaving the garments where they fell as they made their way to Magda’s bedroom, bumping into walls along the way.

“Come on, what were you up to”, Chelsey asked, pinning Magda against the bedroom wall.

The shopkeeper smiled. “I did another photoshoot with Talia.”

“What are you, a bondage model?”

“I didn’t hear you complaining when I showed you the photos from the previous shoot”, Magda replied.

“It would have been a bit difficult, with two pairs of your panties taped in my mouth”, Chelsey replied with mock indignation.

Magda grinned. “Talia asked when will she get to meet you - but that can wait. I don’t remember when was the last time I had a chance to tie you up.”

Chelsey kissed her one more time. “Sounds like fun. What do you want me to do?”

“Get on the bed.”

As Chelsey sprawled on Magda’s queensize, the redhead fished out the box of ropes she kept under her bed. She started with Chelsey’s left hand, tying a sturdy rope cuff around the dirty-blonde’s slender wrist before anchoring it to the corner of the bed. She did the same to the other wrist and then bound Chelsey’s ankles together, pulling them so that they just barely hung off the edge of the bed. The final touch was a piece of twine she used to bind Chelsey’s big toes together.

“There you go, all nice and secure”, she said as she stood up, obviously satisfied with her work.

Chelsey tried to pull against her restraints, finding no slack - though, in all honesty, she expected to find none. She’d been bound by Magda often enough to know just how good the redhead was.

Magda climbed onto the bed. She laid a hand on Chelsey’s calf and started to stroke it, moving slowly upward, running her fingers up and down the soft skin. Chelsey felt her breathing grow heavier - both from watching Magda and feeling what she was doing. The redhead glanced at her captive’s face occasionally, but mostly kept her eyes on whatever she was touching, licking her lips from time to time.

“So…”, she finally said. “Did you do as I said? Did you find yourself a pretty island girl to play with?”

“Nope”, Chelsey said.

“No? Oh poor baby, that’s too bad.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that”, Chelsey said, grinning cheekily. “I found two.”

Magda started to laugh, her hand never stopping. “Two? Now that sounds like fun.”

“I’d say”, Chelsey said, gasping as Magda’s fingers slid over her nipple.

“Two girls, you say… I hope they were into playing with your feet…”

“Oh yessss… they were....”

Magda rose to her knees and straddled her dirty-blonde captive, leaning over her.

“Open up”, she said, holding a wad of scarves in her hand.

Chelsey obliged, letting Magda pack the wadding into her mouth. The redhead then took a roll of duct tape and used several strips to seal the stuffing in. Having done that, she rolled off the bed and made her way to the foot of the bed.

Magda sat down on a chair she’d placed right next to Chelsey’s feet. She looked at her naked, bound and gagged captive, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

“Now…”, she said, leaning her face to Chelsey’s feet. “I want to hear everything about those two pretty girls you played with… and I’m not going to stop playing with your feet until you do…”

Chelsey’s eyes flew open. ‘Tell you? How the hell am I supposed to tell you with this gag?’ She didn’t have the time to try to protest audibly as Magda’s lips closed around her big toes - once again reminding her just how good the redhead was. Her back arched, a moan escaping from her packed mouth.

“Don’t worry… I promise I will take that gag out… in an hour… or three…”, she heard Magda say between licks.

THE END

--- ---
There you go. Initially this story was only two chapters long (and thus would have ended with Sanya and Raven sharing Chelsey's bed) but, well, Chelsey was going to be there for almost two more weeks, so... I hope you can make sense of the format, with the flashbacks interspersed with scenes of Chelsey on the way back home. I didn't feel like trying to write out the entire two weeks (what can I say, I just feel like I'm better at shorter stories) of fun and games, no matter how much fun they might have been - so I decided on this. Tell me what you think.

After the weekend, I have another story ready to go, so till Monday, have a good one, everyone.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent group of tales. The flashback format means you can fit so many more scenes in without the long links. I particularly like the torture Mates in clicks on the d ,teasing her to talk while gagged.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent group of tales. The flashback format means you can fit so many more scenes in without the long links. I particularly like the torture Mates in clicks on the d ,teasing her to talk while gagged.
Thank you! Glad to hear the format worked.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Great and Awesome Sexy Cute Ending
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another great story. The format of the flashbacks worked well in my opinion. Already looking forward to the next story...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Great and Awesome Sexy Cute Ending
Thank you!
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Another great story. The format of the flashbacks worked well in my opinion. Already looking forward to the next story...
Thank you. I'm especially glad to hear that my stories are good enough to wait for :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Great and Awesome Sexy Cute Ending
Thank you!
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Another great story. The format of the flashbacks worked well in my opinion. Already looking forward to the next story...
Thank you. I'm especially glad to hear that my stories are good enough to wait for :)
You're welcome!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great way to end the story! I liked how you formatted the flashbacks as it made story truly easy to read as it was not a block of text.

The bondage was also great. You were able to come up with man hot variations without getting too repetitive. Knowing Sanya and Raven, they would have found a third girl to join them in two weeks, but it was not a problem to keep the cast small. Any ideas whether these characters join your universe's cast?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Great way to end the story! I liked how you formatted the flashbacks as it made story truly easy to read as it was not a block of text.

The bondage was also great. You were able to come up with man hot variations without getting too repetitive. Knowing Sanya and Raven, they would have found a third girl to join them in two weeks, but it was not a problem to keep the cast small. Any ideas whether these characters join your universe's cast?
Thank you for such a long and detailed feedback.

You're probably right, it wouldn't have been all that difficult for them to get one (or more) other girl to join the fun - but this is, after all, a story about Chelsey, so...

I don't have anything ready yet, but I don't think this was the last time we saw Sanya and Raven...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nicely crafted story! Liked it! :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the way you built this last chapter very much: The frequent changes between Chesseys Return Trip and the frequent flashbacks. And finally Chessey meeting Magda again. All characters were very creative, bondagewise :) Another fantastic story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Nicely crafted story! Liked it! :D
Thank you!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I liked the way you built this last chapter very much: The frequent changes between Chesseys Return Trip and the frequent flashbacks. And finally Chessey meeting Magda again. All characters were very creative, bondagewise :) Another fantastic story!
Thank you! I tried to get as much variety to the bondage scenes as I could without taking them too far into S/M (and yes, I am pushing it a bit in a couple of them). Happy to hear that you liked it.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Hot stuff! Well done!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Hot stuff! Well done!
Thank you very much! Thank you for reading the story.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Once again...WONDERFUL!!!!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Once again...WONDERFUL!!!!
Thank you! Be sure to check out my next story as well.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

All I can say is chelsey is super lucky and you are an amzing writer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic