The Magician (M/F) (Part 6 added, 2021-11-10)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
handsbehindyourback
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Magician (M/F) (Part 6 added, 2021-11-10)

Post by handsbehindyourback »

This is my first story. English is not my native language, but I think it should be possible to read it anyway.

Part 1

The phone rang. "It is Zoe". That was how she always presented herself when she called him and was his favourite thing to hear when he got a call. They had been friends for years. He couldn't remember from exactly when, but they had started in the same class in high school. Now he had just finished his studies at the university and had got his first job.

He was happy she called. He had moved away to start his studies, but they kept in touch a couple of times per week on the phone and one or two times per year they met in person.

"Hey, how are you doing" he said. A conversation with her could easily take a half hour.

"Do you remember this magician class I joined?" she said eagerly. To do something not related to her studies she had joined a magician class that had meetings once per week.

"Yes, are you still trying to make me guess how the magic tricks are done, when I see them?" he said. He wasn't that keen on this magic thing, but well, with her he could talk about a lot of stuff that would be boring if it wasn't her he was talking with.

"You know what?", she said with a lot of joy in her voice. "I was the best in class to escape the straight jacket" she continued. "So I'm supposed to guess how you escape a fake straight jacket?". "No, this is a real one" she said, starting to get a little angry.

He knew she could become stubborn from time to time. When she had convinced herself of something it could be very hard to change her mind when she was wrong. Or right for that matter.

"Come on there is no way you can escape a real straight jacket" he said. "Don't you believe me?" she said irritated. "It sounds very unlikely that ..." he said, but was interrupted with a raised voice: "This is not fair, the teacher said I was the best in class and now you don't believe me".

He was thinking like crazy - or trying to think at least. There was 1 second of silence and a short while after there had been 2 seconds of silence. Then he said: "Well, lets see. Lets make it a challenge. I come with a straight jacket and then we will see if you can escape it within a half hour". "A half hour - that is ridiculous, in the class I did it in 35 seconds" she said with pride. "Well then a half hour should be more than enough - but lets say 15 minutes then." he said - then it would also not take the whole day to prove his point.

"OK, but if it is a challenge there should be a price for the winner!" she said. He didn't have that much money yet, as he had just started working after his studies. "Hum, I don't have a lot of money right now.". A short silence. "But if you get out of the straight jacket you will get to spend the night without being strapped in it". "That doesn't sound like a real price" she said. He tried to press his luck. "...And if you loose you will get to spend the night without your panties on".

"That is ridiculous!" she said and continued "First of all we are friends and second of all: I'm not going to loose". "Well, if you are that confident, then there is no problem" he answered. "I think there should be a real price for when I win. When I win you will clean my car!" she said. She knew that he hated to clean his car and especially would not like to clean a car that was not his own and as she had a horse her car easily got very dirty. "OK" he said, hoping he would not loose this - not so much because of the car but because of the panties.

"So I'll figure out to buy a straight jacket" he continued. "Why don't I just borrow the one from the magician class - that will be much cheaper" she argued. "It has to be real one." he answered. "It is real!" she said with a raised voice. "Well, if I buy one there will be no argument later if it is was a real one or not". That point she liked, then he wouldn't say she didn't win because of some small detail. "OK, you'll get a straight jacket, and I will start making a mess in my car so it will be ready for the cleaning" she said teasing him.

They ended the conversation as she had called him on her way to university, and had arrived.

Her thoughts after the conversation was about being annoyed that he didn't believe her and also didn't like his idea about the panties - after all they where friends. But she looked forward to the cleaning of her car - he was going to pay. But the thoughts quickly ended as her lecture started.

His thoughts after the phone call was that he was hoping he was right. After all - it couldn't be possible to escape a real straight jacket - right? It couldn't be a real straight jacket in the magic class - or could it? He planned to do some research in the evening. Now he had to go to work.
Last edited by handsbehindyourback 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Nice start! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the result of this challenge will be.
Also I like that you wrote about straight jackets, they aren't that common in tug-stories after all.

"This is my first story. English is not my native language, but I think it should be possible to read it anyway."

Don't worry, I wouldn't even have noticed, had you not mentioned it. :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

For somebody who's native language is not English, this was excellent. I can name a few (no, I won't) English writers that are less proficient.
Looking forward to the continuation.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I agree with the two posters above, this is a well written story. In my opinion it reads well, flowing nicely.

It's a good start, I'm interested to see where this all leads.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Keep going! This is fun. And well-written! :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great start - I echo the above comments - friendship, intrigue, the potential for future bondage - perfect! :D
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

The words 'The Magician' caught my eye and I thought "This looks intresting in the connection to tie ups"

You made a very good start and the concept of magic an bondage does spark attention.

I look forward to reading the next part. Thank you for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
handsbehindyourback
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 2

When he got home from work he started researching to buy a straight jacket on the Internet. There was 1 month until he was going to meet Zoe again and she could fail the challenge. After a few hours of research he settled on a straight jacket from a store with great reviews - both for the straight jacket and the store. It was more expensive than most other straight jackets but he would get salary in one week so he could actually afford it without problems. There was a lot of reviews and all had said that it was impossible to get out off. Zoe had surprised him a number of times before with different skills, so he hoped she wouldn't do that again.

He hadn't thought about that you could get the straight jacket in different sizes. There was 5 different measurements to take to figure out the right size. And there was a picture that illustrated how to make them but as the store was some fetish store the woman on the picture was wearing a diaper, a pacifier and a straight jacket in a baby color matching the pacifier. There was no way he was going to send that picture to Zoe.

His phone made a notification sound and there was a message from Zoe. It read: "Hey, I'm sorry. A bag of candy tipped over in my car and made a mesh. I'm looking forward to get the car cleaned :)". And then there was a picture of the interior in her messy car. "Oh no" he thought he definitely had to win the challenge.

He got the idea that the same measurements could appear on store sites that sell normal clothes sites with a more normal picture. He quickly found one where the only difference was that the arm length didn't include the length of the hands - as the hands is not inside normal clothes. He wrote a message to Zoe: "Hi. I think you shouldn't leave that candy for a whole month in the car as it will get bad. BTW I need these measurements to not buy a wrong sized straight jacket. Please add the length of you hands to the length of the arms so you actually can be inside it." and then the picture. 10 minutes after he got the message: "Hi, no reason to clean that now that I have someone to clean the car. I thought they where one size fits all. I'll send you the measurements tomorrow".

The day after he get the measurements from Zoe. It turned out that all measurements except one pointed to the same size, while the shoulder width indicated a size smaller. He write a message to the store explaining that it is important that the wearer can't escape and the measurements. The store owner writes that he doesn't think the wearer will be able to escape a standard size but to be sure he can make a custom sized straight jacket if it is just written as a note on the order. It will take one week longer though. As there is still one month left Joe decides that that is the solution he will go for and orders it.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ooohhh, a custom sized SJ, Zoe is in trouble... ;)

handsbehindyourback
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Part 3

The next few weeks passed uneventful. The last two weeks before Zoe and Joe was going to meet Zoe was very busy. To be able to afford her horse while studying she also had a part time job. In those two weeks she had problems with both a customer and coworker that both tries to get her into their life even though she was not interested. All men were just animals and was willing to do bad things to get to bed with her. Luckily for her she avoided those attempts.

He received the strait jacket one week before he was going to drive to Zoes place. He made sure he knew how to tighten the straps through the buckles. And packed it so it was ready for the trip.

Finally the day came where he visited Zoe. He arrived early in the evening and they ate a good dinner Zoe had prepared.

"So have you done some more straight jacket training?" he asked. "Only a little, I have been too busy to go to the magic class all of the weeks. But I have already learned the skills I need" answered Zoe confidently. They finished dinner and put all dirty things in the dishwasher. This didn't include Joes thoughts though.

"So, are you ready to resolve our challenge?" he asked. "Yes, I'll just change my clothes" Zoe said. "Change you clothes?" Joe asked somewhat confused. "Yes, straight jackets is kind of an extra layer of clothe - and I don't want to get a heat stroke" she said. "Good point, I'll get the straight jacket from the car in the meantime" he said while he was a little worried that she was more prepared than he had hoped for.

A little later Zoe entered the living room wearing sport shorts and t-shirt. She looked surprised at the straight jacket which he had put on the couch with the front up. It was different from those straight jackets she had seen before. It was made of black heavy canvas. There seemed to be more straps than she remembered on other straight jackets. There was metal D-rings at the waist, elbows, shoulders and on the high neck that she had not seen on a straight jacket before.

"Eh, this look like a more secure straight jacket. What are the metal rings for?" she asked started to get a somewhat anxious. "I think it is in case you need to strap the patient to a bed. Don't worry I will not do that, as that was not part of the challenge, so it would be cheating" he answered. "Are you ready?" he asked. "OK, lets go" she said. Happy as he had never tried to put a straight jacket on a girl before he said: "Lets first put it on loosely so I can figure it out he said then I'll tighten it afterwards". He lifted it up and held it so she could get her arms into the sleeves.

She willingly put her arms went through the sleeves and he loosely tightened the 5 horizontal straps that was not connected to the arms. The strap that was connected to the high neck he wouldn't tighten anymore to not give her any breathing problems. Still standing behind her he then guided her hands and lower arms that was in the sleeves through the vertical loop in the front of the straight jacket. She let her arms follow his lead so it was easy for him. He then loosely tightened the sleeves together on the back followed by the horizontal strap that went around the arms and body a little above the elbows.

"Ehm, I don't think that other straight jackets have all these straps?" she said. "Well, this one came with them, so lets not waste them" he answered.

He then reached with his right hand for his favorite strap - the crotch strap in front of her. His right hand handed it between her legs to his left hand read of her. That strap he tightened more loosely than the others.

"Can you wiggle a little so we are sure that it is placed correctly". "OK" she said and move her arms a little around her body and moved her shoulders forth and back. He had planed this to try to avoid any slack when he did tightened the straps. He now tightened the straps in the same order. First the 4 horizontal not connected to the arms, leaving the neck strap. He then tightened the arms.

She had used some tricks. She was holding on to the sleeves with her fingers and she had more air in her lungs than normal. That would help her as there then was more slack when she started to get loose.

As he was standing behind her she could only feel that he was fiddling with the neck strap. She started to wonder what he was doing with it, not knowing that he only had one hand up on the neck strap. Suddenly she felt the crotch strap quickly being tightened very well taking her by complete surprise. Instinctively she moved her hands towards her crotch to remove the strap only to find that the sleeves caught her arms after only a little movement. She then felt him tighten the sleeves and realized that the slack she had gained by holding on to the sleeves
was now gone as she had let go of the grip when she tried to reach for her crotch. "What are you doing, does the strap between my legs have to be this tight?" she asked in a complaining tone. "Does it hurt?" he asked back. "No, not really. It is just annoying" she answered. "Well, then it stays so you don't escape" he said teasing. He then quickly tightened the other straps to get rid of all slack. "Oh, fuck" she said as she realized that she had exhaled air when she got surprised and complained.

"So are you ready to show me the magic trick?" he asked. "Uhm, I guess so" she answered. She was not so sure about the situation anymore. This straight jacket seemed far more secure than the ones she had seen in movies and the one in the magic class and she hadn't managed to make her challenge easier during the placement of the straight jacket. In fact it was much more tight than she had ever tried before.

"OK, I set the timer on my mobile to 15 minutes". He showed her his mobile while he set the timer and press start and he said "Go".

She immediately moved around to make slack in the straight jacket. First by bending her back forward. But the straight jacket had enough straps and fitted well enough that it almost didn't make any slack. She then tried to get her right arm free by pushing it away from her body and upwards. It didn't work as there both was the strap above her elbows and the loop in front of her that her arms went through, so the arm hardly moved.

She started to get frustrated. "This is the most secure straight jacket I have ever seen" she said. "At least I didn't buy any of the upgrades for it. It is just the straight jacket" he said. "Upgrades? Where the hell did he buy this thing?" she thought.

She struggled some more and started to sweat. Partly because of it was hard exercise when she used all her force to try to get out and partly because she was getting nervous.

Joe was enjoying the show as she was clearly struggling to get out. After some time she realized that it wasn't going to work. She changed strategy to try to open the buckles. She sad down on the floor next to couch and rubbed one of the buckles against the couch continuously.

The phones timer started making a sound. "Time is up" Joe happily said. Zoe had basically got nowhere in her attempt to get free. "Shit!" was the answer and her body looked defeated. He continued: "So let us see. That means that I will not clean your car. That you will not sleep tonight without the straight jacket. And that one of us will take your panties of. Since it seems like you are not able to do it I better help you with that".

"Wait!" she said and continued "I am not ready for this". "Ehm, do you agree that those was the prices we agreed on for the challenge?" he asked. "Yes, but please Joe. I'm not ready. I didn't think I would loose" she said clearly in distress. "Please. Don't do it. I'm so sorry that I can't do my part of the bargain. You don't have to release me from this stupid straight jacket but please don't take my panties off. I'm not ready for that. Please." she said so fast that he couldn't even interrupt.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

They finished dinner and put all dirty things in the dishwasher. This didn't include Joes thoughts though.
HAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Suddenly things are not as much fun anymore when you can't get out. The saying, 'bondage is not bondage until you want out' comes to mind.
Well written. Thank you.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh dear, Zoe has got herself stuck now. Will Joe listen to her pleas?! Well written description of both their thoughts - looking forward to reading more!
handsbehindyourback
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 4

"Hey, Zoe, relax, I'm not going to hurt you" Joe said. There was no way in the world he was going to hurt her. "So, you are not going to force me?" she said. "Even though I would like to see you naked, I'm not going to do it against your will". It was clear that her body went into a much more relax state than it had just been in. "Thanks.", she said and continued after a short pause: "I'm sorry. I know it was the deal" and lowered her head. "At least I have you in a straight jacket you can't get out of and maybe this has thought you a lesson on not making deals you can't honor." he said.

She was still sitting on the floor with her back against the couch. She rolled around so her front was against the couch and she was on her knees, stood up, turned around and sat down on the couch. She looked down on the straight jacket and asked "Where, did you buy this thing? I have never seen such a secure straight jacket". "After we had talked about the prices I didn't want to loose, so I did some research on what to buy so you wouldn't get out. I was actually not sure if it was enough, but apparently it was". "I think I would have gotten out if it wasn't for this strap over the elbows" she said while she was looking down on the strap and moved her arms around to see where it caught them from moving.

"I'm getting cold" she said. It was actually somewhat cold as it was autumn and her place was not very well insulated. Her place was different. It had a small kitchen, a living room, a small bedroom and a small bathroom. And in the living room there was a fireplace which was actually needed if you didn't want to freeze in the winter. And she had been sweating after all her struggling and was now cooling down, so of course she got cold. "Can you get a blanket" she said.

He went to the bedroom and got two blankets and a pillow. Went back and wrapped one of the blankets around her. Then he went to the fireplace and started a fire. It took some time to get it started. They where there just in silence. After the fire had started and it was clear that it would continue, he said: "I got an idea. You are allowed to say no. But there is actually a way where you can technically honor the deal without me seeing you naked.". "What do you mean, you want to turn of the light?" she said with a voice that made it sound like it was a bad idea. "No, the idea is that if you are standing with the back to me then I can loosen the crotch strap and take off your panties and put the crotch strap on again while being behind you all the time".

"So how do I know that you will not peek or do any tricks?" she asked. "How many years have we known each other? Can you mentioned once where I haven't kept my word?" he answered. "No, I guess not" she replied. "And besides if I wanted to do that against your will then you couldn't do anything about it right now". She blushed a little and said reluctantly "I see your point, but what if the strap doesn't cover enough?" One hand she was not sure she was liking where this was heading, on the other she felt bad about herself not honoring the deal while he was not doing her any harm. "If you are facing the bedroom when I do the refitting, then you just walk to the bedroom and see how it looks like in the big mirror. If it doesn't cover enough you just walk out backward and I undo the refitting" he said.

"Sometimes you are too smart. Let us try" she said. He walked to the couch removed her blanket and she stood up. "One step forward" he said. She took a small step forward and he moved to stand behind her. He unbuckled the crotch strap and let it go from his hands so it hang down from her front. He carefully took a grip on her shorts and slowly pulled them down to a little over her knees and released his grip so the fell down to her feet. He did the same with her panties. She felt her heart was beating a little faster. He took his right hand in front of her reach for the strap and put it between her legs where he could reach it with his left hand. His right hand went back and he put the strap through the buckle. Then he slowly started to tighten the strap. "I guess that
you this time want it somewhat tight." he said teasingly. He tightened it a little less tight than it had been before. "Do you think this will do?" he asked. "I think so" she answered. "Then go and check in the mirror" he said triumphing.

She carefully walked into the bedroom. Now she was in a well known situation or sort of. Checking clothes in the mirror she had done a lot of times before - just not a straight jacket. It was a good fit and it actually looked like it was not only safe but also good quality. For a few minutes she tried to move around in the straight jacket and the crotch strap was wide and covered enough and it stayed in place. She was actually confident that this was going to work. Then she got curious about how she looked from behind so she turned around and looked over her shoulder into the mirror and it was also a good fit for her body seen from behind. How had he managed to find a straight jacket that fitted so well?

"So what do you say?" she heard him say interrupting her thoughts, "Are you trying to escape it?" he continued as he thought she had been in the bedroom for a long time. "I still think it will work" she said. She walked confidently out of the bedroom. Wow he thought, where did all this pride come from. He noticed that there was no pubic hair escaping the crotch strap. She must have been shaving he thought.

"So what now, do you want to watch a movie?" he asked. "No, I think I would just fall asleep, it has been a hard week. Lets just watch the fire" she said. So they sat down besides each other in the couch and watched the fire. There was a long time without any talk, and then suddenly, she said: "Joe, are you very disappointed?". He was unprepared for that question. "Yes and no I guess. I would like to have seen you naked. But I have a beautiful girl tied up and she willingly let me take her panties off. You know what? This is the best
magic trick you have every shown me!" he said. "But it didn't work" she responded. "Exactly! And now you are in situation I like.". "I would like to lie down Joe" she said. He quietly got to his feet, stood in front of her, put his hands on her shoulders and said "Relax" and lowered her upper body to the couch so she was laying on the side. Then he made sure that blanket covered her and went back to sit at her head. He put the pillow on his thigh and moved sideways so her head could rest on it. Now they where both facing the fire. "It is a nice fire" he said. And then there was some more silence. "Joe, this is strange. I feel vulnerable because I can't make any resistance and at the same time I feel like in the safest place on earth." she said. "Don't worry I'll never hurt you against your will". She thought: "That is nice. Maybe not all men are animals." and then after a stressful week and now feeling that the only thing she could do was to relax she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore and
quickly fell asleep.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]handsbehindyourback[/mention]. Joe has the patience of Job. But it seems to be paying off for him in the long run. I do hope you will continue the story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great addition to the story and great way of dealing with Zoe's reluctance.
Thanks for adding to this great tale.

handsbehindyourback
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 5

"Wow she fell asleep quickly. It must really have been some hard weeks for her. She usually have so much energy." Joe thought. He sat for a few minutes with her head on the pillow on his thigh and then carefully removed his leg, while holding the pillow with his hands and carefully lowered the pillow and her beautiful head to rest on the couch itself. He thought he better keep and eye on her while she was sleeping since she was bound and could fall if she tried to get up before being completely awake. So he went to the bedroom and got a pillow more and went to sleep on the other half of the L-shaped couch. He was also tired after the long trip and quickly fell asleep dreaming about the things he wanted to do to Zoe.

"Joe? .... Joe" he heard her voice and realized that they must have been sleeping for some time. "Whats up?" he said and yawned. "I need to go to the bathroom" she answered. "That must be hard in a straight jacket" he said with a teasing tone. He slowly got to his feet and walked to her half of the couch. "Stand up then I'll free you hands" he said. She got on her feet and turned her back to him. He unbuckled the straps that was a continuation of the sleeves and then rolled up the sleeves so her hands was visible and bound each strap loosely around the corresponding arm. "I think you can unbuckle the crotch strap yourself when you are in the bathroom?" he asked. "Let me check" she said and started moving her arms slowly. They had been in the same position for hours and it took a little while for them to not be stiff. Then she moved her right hand to touch the buckle for the crotch strap. "I think so. Otherwise I'll come back" she said and walked to the bathroom.

Sitting alone he thought about what she would do when she came back. Would she just go the bedroom and change her clothes and then go to sleep? After a few minutes she came back. She must have been able to remove the crotch strap and also to get it tightened again. She walked to him and while walking said: "OK, you can tie me up again" and then turned around and hold her hands down. He smiled undid the straps of the sleeves, unrolled the sleeves and connected the sleeves on her back and asked: "Do you like being tied?". "I'm just trying to keep my part of the deal as good as I can." she answered without really answering the question.

With Joes help she got to lay down again with her head on the pillow and the blanket over her and he went back to sleep on his side of the couch. She drifted off to sleep with a question in her mind: "Do I like being tied up?".
handsbehindyourback
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 6

Zoe woke up. The sun had started to shine into the room and it was bright enough to see the details in the room. She looked around and saw that Joe still was on his side of the couch and looking at her. "Have you been awake long?" she asked. "I think I woke up a half hour ago" he answered. "Can you please let me out of this thing now?" she asked. "Yes, but are you sure that you don't want a second try to get out? We can always increase the price for the winner". "Nah, I will not get out of this no matter how hard I try" she answered and continued "Let me out and I will prepare some breakfast for us".

"That sounds like you have the upper hand. If I don't let you out I will die of hunger" he said jokingly and smiled. He went to her and released her arms. "You better take care of the rest yourself" he said, and she went to the bedroom and changed and prepared breakfast.

After they ate they drove to the stable in Zoes car. She was going to have a lesson in riding. Joe knew that he would find it boring, so he asked: "Can I borrow your car while you are riding I have something to take care of nearby". "Sure, no problem" she answered. Joe helped tacking the horse. Well helped and helped, he didn't knew much of this horse stuff, but giving the horse a few carrots was a task he could perform.

Zoe went riding and Joe drove off in the car.

When Zoe was done riding Joe wasn't back yet. So she started cleaning some of the horse gear and put it the right places. After 20 minutes Joe came back and walked into the stable. "Oh, there you are. Lets go have some lunch" Zoe said, and Joe answers "That sounds like a good plan" and handed her the key. The walked to the car and when Zoe saw the car she saw that it had been washed, "You washed the car!" she said and opened the door - "and cleaned it inside! Oh, this is so nice. But you didn't loose". "Well, I figured out that I could just as well use the time while you where riding" he answered.

They started driving to the place they where going to have lunch, the original plan was to go through a drive in, but Zoe wouldn't do that now that the car was clean and Joe had put work into it. So they where going somewhere else.

After 10 minutes of driving with 3 minutes of silence Zoe said: "Can I get a second chance without the strap over the elbows?". Joe smiled and answered: "But aren't you just going to chicken out again?" half teasing. She didn't think she would have to convince him to tie her up again. "I hope not." she answered embarrassed. Then there was some silence partly because he didn't respond with a clear indication if he was going to tie her up and partly because there was a lot of turns as they had almost reached the place they where going to eat lunch.

"Look, I have a magic trick that may convince you to give me a second chance" she said. "Which magic trick?" he asked and she said "this one" and leaned over and kissed him. They continued kissing until another car entered the parking lot. "OK, I think that magic trick worked" he said. She smiled and said "Lets go eat".
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I'm very glad to see you continue this story. Zoe is ever so reluctant but is is moving forward. She wants to try again. Perhaps soon she will be able to answer the question that she was asked.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic