Hunting Party (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hunting Party (MM/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

He came around the corner of the house wiping his hands on a rag.

“Help you fellows with something,” he asked.

“We just have a couple questions,” I said. “Can you come over by the van for a minute?”

He looked a bit surprised, but nodded, still smiling.

“Sure thing,” he said. “What’s this about?”

“There’s a man from the neighborhood who’s gone missing,” Frank said.

The younger man stopped and looked at us.

“Who’s missing?”

“You,” I said, moving in on him.

“Wha— hey, mmph!”

It doesn’t take much to overpower a smaller person if you know what you’re doing and have surprise on your side. Especially if there are two of you. We soon had his wrists bound behind his back and a sock stuffed in his mouth to keep him quiet. Frank slid open the door of the ‘borrowed’ van in the driveway and we bundled him into the back. Frank motored us away while I added more rope.

He was a nice looking young fellow with longish hair and a neatly trimmed beard. He was wearing jeans and a short sleeve work shirt, socks and sneakers, all of which were removed as I trussed him up.

I usually like to get the captive naked as soon as possible. Two reasons for that. Number one, it makes him feel more vulnerable and less likely to fight back. Number two, it gives us a chance to see what we have. Frank and me both enjoy looking at our captured prizes. I liked this one a lot. I could see why the guys wanted him.

It’s a two hour drive up to the ranch so I had plenty of time to play with him in the back of the van. It was easy enough to get him erect, even though he was undoubtedly frightened. Once you get a guy aroused, he usually loses interest in pretty much anything except getting off. This guy was no exception. I teased him, played with his bare skin, stroked his cock, and generally did whatever I felt like. About halfway there I went a bit too far and he shot his wad all over his stomach and crotch.

“Pretty good load,” I told him. “Wonder how many more you got in you.”

He mmphed and shook his head vehemently, face red from exertion and humiliation. Probably going to be a lot of that in his future. He’s just getting started.

When we arrived, Frank and I went inside for lunch. I watched through the window as the door slowly slid open.

“He found the loose knot,” I said.

“Didn’t take him too long,” Frank replied. “I’ll call.”

He punched a button on his phone.

“We’re here... he was a good choice. Looks prime... yeah, he left a couple minutes ago... no, just like you said, no tracking bug. In fact, he’s completely naked... yeah, we thought that was a nice touch... okay, we’re here if you need anything... Right, enjoy... you’re welcome.”

He turned to me with a smile.

“The hunt is on. There’s five of ‘em. I wonder how long it’ll take.”

“I guess we’ll see how good they are this time. No transmitter on the guy means they’ll actually have to do some hunting instead of letting the technology do the work.”

Frank started making coffee. “What do you think he’ll do? What would you do?”

“Well it isn’t really fair,” I said. “He doesn’t know what’s going on. Just thinks he was kidnapped and has no idea he’s prey. In his position, I guess I’d head for the road, keeping an eye out for you and me.”

“Yeah, probably right. What he should do is hunker down somewhere. There’s six hundred acres of rough country out there. Them rich bastards couldn’t find him if he just stayed outta sight.”

“Right,” I said. “But he doesn’t know that. He thinks it’s just us after him. Like I said, not fair. Also, not my problem.”

“So we just hang out here?”

“Yep. And get paid a nice hourly wage for drinking your delicious coffee.”

“What do they do if they catch him?”

I laughed. “Don’t think you wanna know, but I imagine we could arrange to have you be prey next time if you’re anxious to find out.”

“Not a chance," he said. "But I would like an idea what happens. I don’t wanna be party to any killing or such.”

“Oh, they aren’t gonna kill him,” I said. “Just track him and try to capture him. No weapons are allowed. Just rope. They sometimes make alliances, but there can only be one winner, so they’re out there separately trying to be the one.”

“How’s it work?”

“Like I said, there’s only one winner. You have to avoid being captured by the other guys, capture as many of them as you can, and be the first one back here with the prey.”

“And we’re the judges?”

“Right.”

"Sounds... weird.”

“These guys are so rich, they live in a whole different world. But they pay well. Even if they have some funny ideas about ‘fun’.”

“So what happens to the prey?”

“The winner gets to keep him in here overnight.”

“And?”

“And... does with him as he desires. And that’s all I’m saying.”

Frank was excited. No question, he’d like a night with a captive. So would I. I looked him over and noticed him doing the same to me. We were both rather aroused from dealing with our young naked captive and wondering what we might do in such a situation. I’d done this before, but it was a fresh kick for Franky and he was into it.

Around ten the next morning this big guy comes dragging up the road, a nasty smile on his face.

“Got the bastards,” he crowed. “Each one a them sonsabitches is tied up good and tight. Wanna come see?”

“No,” I said. “I believe you. So where’s the prey?”

“Can’t find the bastard!” he bellowed. “Got them other guys one at a time, took ‘em down, trussed ‘em up like the turkeys they are. But where’s my goddamn prize?”

“We got the entire perimeter covered with motion detectors and electric fence. He ain’t left,” Frank said. “You just ain’t found him.”

“Well get me some breakfast and I’ll get back out there. I earned me that piece and I aim to have it.”

“You want us to get the other guys in?”

“No! They made it much too difficult on me. Leave ‘em out there. Maybe a bear’ll eat the sorry bastards.”

I laughed as Franky fired up the stove. We all had a big breakfast before our new friend headed back into the woods.

“Looks like our prey guy knows what he’s doing,” I said.

“Yeah, good for him. Don’t think I’d like to be that guy’s toy.”

“No, he didn’t seem like a nice easygoing sort of a fellow, did he?”

By late afternoon, Frank and I decided to go out and see what was happening. One by one, we found the vanquished hunters trussed up in various ways; mostly to trees. The last one we found was the fellow who’d proclaimed himself the winner. He was naked, hogtied, and with a very uncomfortable looking stick gag.

Didn’t find the prey.

Turned out he’d taken the big guy’s clothes and somehow disabled the perimeter motion detector before finding a way to get himself back to the city. The guy who puts these things together was so impressed, he had us deliver a large check and a promise to invite him to the next hunt. He liked the check, but had some choice words for us and made it clear he had no interest in our games.

Seems we’ll have to find another guy next time. Call me if you know someone.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

It's hunting season!

Loved it! 8-)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Really clever premise and such a witty writing to go along with it.

I love it when captives free themselves and even turn the tables on their captors. Kudos.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, what a cool idea! Love the reversal and the prespective of the "judges!"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I love twist endings! Bravo!!!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Excellent! This one was short, sweet and highly potent in concept and execution. Loved it.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great little story. Nice to see the little guy get one over the big guy. Brains over brawn and all that!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your compliments are truly appreciated.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

*giggles*

Who's missing?

You.

I got a huge chuckle out of that. What a great story so far!!!! Loving this!
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]...

I hope you continue with this story. I love the concept of hunting. I'm even putting one of my own in the works.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
Agreed, it's a good basis for fantasy games. I've played with various Hunting scenarios before, both IRL and in tales. Like most of my stories, this was written as a one-off, however it does seem to lend itself to a potential sequel. We shall see.

Thanks again for your comments!
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

Add my hopes for an eventual sequel/continuation of this! The hunting premise was a lot of fun. Frank seems into the idea too, so maybe that could be the angle. Love how in addition to catching the "prey" the hunters have to tie each other up too.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I'm usually not a fan of continuing stories beyond their natural conclusion - short & sweet generally works for me better than overextended - but there's definitely more potential in this one, even if it's just a vignette or two from this or another organised hunt.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Croup[/mention]
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]

I started a sequel to this, but as often happens with sequels, it didn't seem to have much spark. I'll take a look and see if I get motivated.

Thanks for the comments! It's always rewarding to have an older story get some attention.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic