Knights of the Bound Table (M+/M+) - May 26 NEW

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Now that the Knight and King have spent a week with the Hound...

Poll ended at 11 months ago

They need to collar their new Hound and welcome him to the fold!
54%
They need to gently tell him that they will remain solely a Knight and King.
15%
They need to take more time to decide.
31%

Total votes: 13

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Such a dreamy story! 🥰
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
I very much enjoyed the description of Rafa being gagged with that bulbous, saliva-drenched plug gag Bayard was previously gagged with. Particularly Derek's reminder that it was practically like forcing the bard to make out with Bayard ;)

Hot! Great descriptions all around.
Very enjoyable, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Goodness gracious that is one hell of a gag.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Omigod! Rafa's gag...how did you know those gags send me over the edge! :D

I'm falling in love with Deke...there's some resistance deep down inside him that I like. :oops:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Sorry [mention]Volobond[/mention] I've somehow allowed two chapters to slip past me. I'll try not to let it happen again!

Love the romance between Max and Deke playing out alonside the more chaotic interactions of Derek, Bay and Rafa. Great to see Derek and Bay turning the tables on Rafa and I love that Deke joined in and made it possible. It's nice to see him loosening up and becoming more comfortable.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Volobond
I very much enjoyed the description of Rafa being gagged with that bulbous, saliva-drenched plug gag Bayard was previously gagged with. Particularly Derek's reminder that it was practically like forcing the bard to make out with Bayard ;)
Bondagefreak got there first but I also very much enjoyed this moment.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention]

I apologize for the long wait! But in return, let me give you what you've been waiting for - the long-awaited arrival at the Castle!

Deke looked at the house with a little sigh. It had been rough being away from Max for so long. He hated the loss of direction and comfort he felt in his master's presence, even though they talked by phone every night.

A few weeks after spending the day with Rafa, Bay, and Derek, in which Rafa had ended up locked in a cage, still wearing the huge gag, Max had informed Deke that the purchase of the Castle was imminent. And Deke had told him that he was in. So the process of purchase and then construction had begun. Kellan apparently had had a client of his who was an architect help him plan the interior to their specifications for the least cost. It was a little nerve-wracking, securing a joint loan for six people (Deke and Bayard would not be part of the loan but still would contribute), but they succeeded and began the construction. The house was really nice and spacious, but it now needed to accommodate potentially up to twelve people. Negotiations were set up, which Deke left up to Max to determine for the both of them. Rooms, beds, en suite bathrooms, all sorts of things Deke knew would make his head spin.

Not much had to be done construction-wise - the house was spacious enough that there were bedrooms enough for all of them. eventually it was all sorted out, and they started to move their stuff in and make their own adjustments. Such as some soundproofing for Brent's area so he could record videos for his channel without worrying about ambient noise, or a home gym for some of the guys to use. The basement, initially marked off as a games room, was instead made into a dungeon, full of the toys and gadgets collected by the eight men over the years, at least, whatever they marked out as for communal use - some stuff was reserved for the bedrooms. Once it was determined that there was a large shed in the yard, almost like a mini-cottage, it was decided that that structure was to be used for D&D.

Even with the spacious size, compromises had to be made. Derek and Bayard were away so often, they willingly took the smallest space, the apartment above the garage. They condensed and shared expenses - Max and Deke paid for the Spotify, Rafa the Netflix, Brent for the online gaming needs, and so on. It took a while, but finally, Deke was leaving his and Max's apartment for the last time. He had spent the last few days in a sleeping bag, waiting out the last few days of the lease, before finally making the journey over. He was ready to see his boyfriend. His Master. His King.

Deke let out a low whistle as he pulled up the lane to the Castle. It never ceased to strike him right in the gut that this was where he was going to be living. Never could he have dreamed it, but part of him felt a surge of pride that he could be part of his king's dream, that finally he lived in a Castle that fit him.

He pulled his pickup truck into the same spacious garage as Rafa's sports car and Arthur's SUV (none of the other men seemed to own cars - Brent, Max, and Kellan tended to Uber or catch rides with Arthur or Deke, and when asked, Derek refused to explain). Max was practically waiting for him at the door, leaping into his arms as soon as Deke had crossed the threshold.

"Give me a break!" Rafa jeered from the couch in the gargantuan common room that opened into the kitchen space. "It's been, what, four days at most? He's not coming back from overseas."

Deke pressed kiss after kiss to Max's face as the shorter man shot Rafa a glare. "It sure feels like it."

"Missed you, my king."

"I missed you too, my brave knight."

Rafa snickered and Deke made a rude gesture in his direction.

"Where is everybody?" Deke wondered, glancing around. Generally, he figured most of them would be hanging around the main area of the house.

Max kissed him again, before slipping out of his arms and chuckling as he ran off.

Deke glanced at Rafa.

"We're all a little crazy. Arthur and Maxie decided we had to ritually christen the house, you know?"

Deke just gave him a blank look.

Rafa winked. "None of us have tied or been tied for about a week, since we started living here. And I think I can speak for all of them when I say we've gone a little feral. So, Deke. Either you find your dom side quick, or you survive long enough in this house without getting caught, 'cause I don't really know what's in store for whoever ends up tied up tonight!"

Deke glanced around before starting to sign to Rafa. The ASL lessons had been slow going, but he was starting to get the hang of it. Are Max and Arthur together?

Rafa made the sign for yes, but shrugged, so he thought so, but wasn't certain.

Deke winced, and he and Rafa ran in opposite directions. Deke slipped into the study, crouching behind the thick mahogany desk situated among the bookshelves.

Deke hadn't gotten many more chances to get familiar with the group dynamic, but he was sure of one thing - Arthur and Max were the dominants of the group - he didn't think he'd ever even heard of either one getting tied up, and Deke acknowledged that even if he had the opportunity, he'd never even try to tie Max - there was just so much authority contained in the younger man. And in Arthur too. Even though he and Arthur competed, when the chips were down, Deke just knew, Arthur and Max were the leaders. And if they were banding together, none of the rest of them stood a chance. The duo wouldn't stop until they had subjugated every other Knight.

There were only two choices for him. Arthur and Max were unbeatable. Arthur could overpower him physically, and Max could make Deke submit with a mere look. So either he could evade them longer than anyone else... or he could go on the hunt. If he could claim more captives than his King and fellow Knight, surely that would earn him some respect before the frenzy of torture and pleasure that was sure to come?

Whichever he chose, he would have to do it quickly, because someone was entering the study!

Here's your chance to affect change! Answer the poll above to determine what Deke should do!

Last edited by Volobond 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

As an interesting end to that previous poll, it seems Maxie, Arthur, Rafa, and Derek all tied for the spot as your favorite Knight, with Kellan just behind and Deke trailing. Poor Brent and Bayard received no votes. It'll be interesting to see if that changes at all...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Aw, I missed these guys. It was surprisingly entertaining to read about their living arrangements. It's not easy to live together with so many people but I'm sure the big house helps... along with the frequent bondage games. 8-)

I went with the "offense" option because Deke can overpower a good part of the cast, imo but also I'd like to see the mystery person turning the tables on him, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Well worth the wait, [mention]Volobond[/mention]! :D

I like cat and mouse games, and I like it when brawny, beefy, Alpha males who are cocksure of themselves (although Deke has a heart of gold, I suspect), get taken down. :twisted:

So, my vote went to evade!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Well worth the wait! First of all, Deke and Max are still so sweet, missing each other so much! (even if its barely a week apart!) Second, that house is gorgeous! But man is it big! I don't envy the person that has to clean it! I'm glad the guys were able to fairly amicably figure out sleeping arrangements. From experience, that conversation can be very annoying to have!

I'm very happy for us to dive right back into the bondage action, but poor Deke didn't even get a chance to explore the castle or unpack! He is going to be very unprepared for this little competition!

I voted for attack! While I love that Deke has such as soft side, and he's more of a gentle giant, I see the jealousy he harbors towards Arthur. I think he wants to prove his worth, not only for himself and in Max's eyes, but also to show Arthur that he can truly be one of them! Like [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] mentioned, Deke is pretty big compared to most of these guys! He can easily take out the likes of Rafa or Brent, and could easily hold his own against Kellan, Derek or Bayard. Starting his own little collection of bound knights will help him feel more secure in his place here, even if he is more of a sub. Besides, maybe it's Arthur coming through that door! What a great twist it would be for The Knight to overpower the Warrior and deliver him to his Witch King!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I voted evade. Evading and perhaps freeing some of Max and Arthur's captives along the way seems intriguing, would be a fun way to frustrate the doms at least. Then they could work together to overthrow their King, but that would be attacking.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

So glad to see another installment! Can't wait for the games to begin!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very glad to see this being continued, my friend.
I went back and reread the previous chapter to gain my bearings, but I'm definitely ready to see how this cat & mouse game unfolds.

So many rooms to hide in!
So many rooms to stash away captives or be stashed! :o

But yeah, Deke certainly has the brawns to compete in such a game.
So by all means, big guy: ATTACK! 8-)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great to see another chapter [mention]Volobond[/mention]. I'm glad the guys have finally moved into their castle (even if it is an American knock-off version! Why can't you put proper tiles on your rooves?) Nice to see that the games are already afoot and that there is enough space for a few additional members down the line. Glad to see they know what to do with the basement!

I think Deke needs to go on the attack and get himself a couple of rungs up the pecking order. Either way, I think we are going to enjoy the results!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I need to be one of those guys stashed away in one of those rooms. :)
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

(Mostly Joking) Callout post: All these readers voting for Evade are cowards!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] counterpoint to us being cowards, when they evade and eventually get caught, the captors tend to do more strict bondage to make sure they can’t escape which I find hotter than attacking lol
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] Counter-counterpoint, I'd argue that fighting, taking out one or two of the guys, then picking the wrong fight and losing would result in even stricter bondage. A target that might run away is one thing, and deserving of some tight bonds, but a target that has proven himself and tried to challenge you is one that needs to be utterly restrained. An evading target will simply run away if he escapes and can be recaptured later. But a target that will fight back if he gets free, that's the one you need to work extra hard on tying up!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] Counter-counter-counterpoint, that poll is still ongoing! Maybe you can still get some people in to read and vote your way! ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

We are at 10 votes, and the poll is split 50-50! I'll leave it to the end of the day, and then we'll see whether our Knight becomes a Hunter!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I totally agree with [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s assessment about those EVADE voters 8-)

Alternatively, I could always order [mention]Bradstick[/mention] to see reason and change his vote (I highly doubt that he would disobey me), but then I don't wanna infringe on the democratic nature of this poll.

Either way, I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever Deke decides to do.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So, I had decided to give one more day to abate the tie, and it stopped again at 6-6!

But then finally I got one more vote, and you'll just have to wait and see the result!

See you soon with more from the Knights' welcome ceremony, andbe sure to vote in the Mystery Poll!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] you are a terrible tease, making us wait to see if Deke goes on the offensive or not!

The mystery poll is definitely intriguing! Are we getting another knight to join the party?
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] you are a terrible tease, making us wait to see if Deke goes on the offensive or not!

The mystery poll is definitely intriguing! Are we getting another knight to join the party?
If I told you that, it'd no longer be a mystery! I will, however, say this: ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The result that came out was in favor of EVADE! A seven-to-six poll, but not to worry, those of you urging that Deke take action - just because he's not outright going on the hunt doesn't mean he won't be defending himself...

"Fuck." Deke murmured, diving behind the desk, flattening himself. He couldn't see from this angle who had entered, but at least he knew whoever it was could not see him either.

"Aw, that shit." the man's voice grumbled. Too low to be Rafa or Max, too vulgar for Bayard and Kellan, too high to be Derek.. so it was either Brent or Arthur. "I know you came this way, Rafa!"

Deke weighed his options. Brent wasn't particularly strong at all, and Deke felt confident he could definitely take him down and tie him up. But how quickly? How quietly? Could he do so without alerting the others, and even if he wanted to, where were the bondage supplies in this room?

And then again, what if it were Arthur? The man may have been a model, but his muscles were not just for show - Deke grudgingly admitted to himself that Arthur would generally win in a fair fight. Deke belly-crawled forward, marveling at how quiet he was - in his and Max's old apartment, the floorboards would squeak if you looked at them funny. Just managing the barest peek of his head from the safety of the desk... and it was Arthur's big frame retreating towards the common room.

He was somewhat more glad that his first instinct had been to hide.

Staying in the study wasn't going to be a great move - too exposed and too much foot traffic. He needed to get some bondage materials to defend himself with if caught, and needed to find a better place to hide that had more exits.

Deke briefly considered moving upstairs, but thought better of it. The long staircase would leave him completely vulnerable to detection and most of the rooms up there only had a single exit anyway. Arthur and Max had insisted that they'd ensure bondage materials were readily available throughout the house... but now that Deke thought about it, how much of an advantage at this very moment would it be if they made sure only they knew the locations?

He darted into what he had heard Max call the conservatory - Deke's only experience with that word was as a room in the board game Clue, but it appeared to be sort of like a greenhouse kind of area with glass windows leading out into the backyard. Not many places to hide, but there were two coils of rope in plain view, along with a spongy sphere.

He was armed. Deke snatched the ropes and kept on the move, finding himself in the laundry room. Basically a long rectangle taken up by a washing machine and dryer, which could be closed off by a set of sliding shuttered doors. Deke hauled all his bulk on top of the dryer and swung the shuttered doors closed. He could see out, but was somewhat concealed in the shadows. He was very cramped in the space, and was starting to think maybe this had been a mistake... but then someone came around the corner. There was no other way out.

The man came closer, moving too fast to be looking at all cautiously, so Deke held his breath, and when Kellan opened the sliding shuttered doors, he gave a quiet gasp of surprise, freezing just long enough for Deke to pounce.

He unfolded his limbs like a jack-in-the-box and leapt on Kellan, taking the man to the ground hard with his weight. He flipped Kellan onto his back and crammed the sponge ball into his mouth to keep him from crying out and alerting anyone else. Kellan flopped around, but Deke was able to get ahold of his arms and fold them behind his back to start tying them. He hadn't quite had training or experience tying someone up, but he knew some knots, and knew enough from being Max's rope bunny to get Kellan's arms passably box tied. He crossed Kellan's ankles before hogtying him tight and looping around Kellan's head a few times to keep the foam in. Deke figured he was safe - he hadn't pulled the ropes too strictly, and the foam ball was too big for Kellan to accidentally swallow and start choking on. He ruffled Kellan's hair and groaned as he picked the man up and placed him on top of the dryer.

He had to keep on the move, and find another gag just in case. Deke scurried out of the laundry room as quietly as he could, leaving Kellan to quietly struggle.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic