Knights of the Bound Table (M+/M+) - May 26 NEW

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Now that the Knight and King have spent a week with the Hound...

Poll ended at 1 year ago

They need to collar their new Hound and welcome him to the fold!
54%
They need to gently tell him that they will remain solely a Knight and King.
15%
They need to take more time to decide.
31%

Total votes: 13

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Glad to see Deke develop his dom side. Max will be a great king and tutor.

I wonder how Max intends to keep Kellan around as a pup, will Max bring another for himself? And what will the other knights be doing?
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, Kellan makes for a great (and very, very hot) pup!

I think Max giving Derek responsibility with him is a nice touch, I think it's going to give him a chance to show both his dominant and submissive sides.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]  [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]  [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]  [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention]  [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]  [mention]NeedControl[/mention]  [mention]RopedBud[/mention]  [mention]blackbound[/mention]  [mention]Croup[/mention]  [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention]  [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]

Admittedly, when choosing Kellan to be his slave for the week, the logistics of it all had not been at the forefront of Deke's mind.

But he needn't have been worried in the slightest, because Maxie had always been the most organized person he had ever known. It was, after all, literally his job to be so.

Maxie had some downtime between events anyway, having taken some off time to conduct the moving process and settle in, working remotely before he had a few guaranteed jobs coming in. So almost automatically, he had agreed to keep Kellan subby and enslaved while Deke was at work. Deke wanted to give the man a full week of puppy mode, and Kellan only had one appointment this week with a client anyway.

Deke marveled that first night about how much work it really took to be a Dom. Being responsible not only for yourself, but for someone else as well, having to have a plan ready and contingencies in place - he felt almost guilty until Maxie kissed his worries away and told him he loved doing it, loved the trust and power.

That was the first night in the new house, in the new bed, and it was interesting to be in the center. A wall of bound muscle tucked into the crook of his arm, a pup's nose practically in his armpit on the one side, and his slim, lithe King on his side on the other, his legs touching Deke's - Maxie tended to be far less cuddly in his sleep, but Deke didn't mind, considering how clingy he coukd be when awake. Kellan was far more cuddly, and Deke didn't mind that either - the bed was big enough for all of them.

"I've gotta get you both tied up together at some point this week. It'd be so hot." Maxie grinned in the morning.

But the week passed in a whirlwind. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Deke got home and was greeted by Pup Kellan at the door, practically bowling him over in joy. Maxie had given him chores and excercises to do to keep him in the obedient mood, and trained him by using him as a footrest.

Deke would then overwhelm Kellan in affection. Kisses, touches, hugs, gropes. Kellan would never be touch-starved with him around. If he watched TV absently, Kellan had his head in his lap or knelt in front of him having his head scritched. If Maxie tied him up, Kellan was there kneeling and watching, pleasuring him at Maxie's command.

At the nights, Maxie asked Arthur to join them, and held an impromptu bondage class for Deke. Kellan clad in only a white jockstrap, Arthur wearing just black boxer shorts. Maxie would teach and demonstrate ties on Arthur, and Deke would copy them on Kellan. Deke was a quick learner, when he applied himself. By the third day, when Maxie mischievously had them switch models, Arthur could not escape any tie Deke put him in, and Kellan nearly came from the restriction Maxie put on him.

Deke would sleep tied spread eagle to the bed, Kellan always bound with his nose touching him, always taking in Deke's scent.

Thursday, Maxie was caught up in work, so Deke asked permission to play with Kellan on his own when he got back from his personal training client.

"Silly knight. What belongs to you belongs to me. I don't mind my pets playing with each other." he had winked, and Deke had ambushed Kellan with a coil of rope, dragging him to his room and worshipping him for what felt like hours, tying him spread eagle, hogtying him, frogtying him, and each time kissing and sucking on Kellan, bringing him to the edge and dragging him deeper into submission.

Kellan's face had been so blissful, and the rest of the night had passed with him deep in subspace. Maxie fed him while Deke held him, and they had slept with Kellan cuddled between them.

Friday, Kellan had not greeted him at the door, and he found him tied up by Maxie on their bed. Apparently the pup had been a little brat.

Deke had never even thought about punishment before, but it came so naturally. Kellan, brutally hogtied, across his lap. Naked. His hard cock brushing against Deke's leg. Drooling around the thick silicone bit gag in his mouth. Whimpering. Blindfolded.

"Color?"

"Grtthhh, thrrrr."

ASL sign for "yes."

Deke brought his palm down on Kellan's ass, and the pup wailed, counting through his gag. Deke jolted, feeling the pain as if he had been struck as well. Kellan counted, Deke struck, and he winced at each sound of pain. He got to six before he froze, trembling.

Maxie's hand covered his. "Color?"

Deke made the ASL sign for "no." "Y-yellow."

"What is it, baby?"

"Pain. He's hurting, and I hate it. It's not good, like it was for Rafa. I - I want to do this, but... not like this."

Maxie nodded, considering. "Kellan, check in."

Kellan made the sign for "yes" three times, as if to reassure he was green.

"He's doing okay, darling. He's okay. And you don't have to spank him. That's okay too. How about scent? I bet you got really sweaty at work today."

Deke smiled gratefully. He hadn't wanted to stop, and he did want to give Kellan the punishment he had been looking for, and he was glad Maxie knew him so well.

The hogtie was undone, though his arms and ankles were left bound, and Deke enthusiastically smothered Kellan in the sweaty Under Armor he wore beneath his work uniform. Kellan took his punishment with grace.

Deke was off during the weekend, and Maxie took Saturday off to help him through a bout of dom drop. The worry and glumness washed over him in waves, concern for Kellan mixing with bouts of self-doubt and lethargy. But even this was kept at bay. Maxie kept him bound, and Kellan fed him. For once, Deke felt like the king, albeit a king held hostage and kept restrained.

Kellan had slept in their bed every night that week. Saturday night he spent in a little dog bed in a cage built for the larger breeds.

On Sunday morning, he whispered to Deke and Maxie that this had been the single greatest week of his life.

"I... I felt like myself. I felt like I could be myself, maybe for the first time. I... I think I'm gay, you guys." Kellan said in slight awe at the realization. Deke patted him on the back while Maxie gave a soft chuckle before congratulating him.

"I don't want this to end. Deke, you're an incredible Owner, and Maxie, you're an amazing Master, and I guess I might regret this but... I have to ask if you'll let me be your pup. For like... ever, I guess?"

Maxie kissed his forehead, and Deke took the impulse to do the same. "That's a big step, pup. How about you let me and Deke discuss that with each other today, and we'll get back to you when we've talked. Out of Master and Sub space. And you can think on it too with a clearer head, okay?"

Kellan's face started to fall, and Deke jumped in. "It's not a no, buddy. We just gotta talk as boyfriends first before we say yes. And hey, whatever happens, we're still Knights, right? We'll have lots of fun no matter what."

This seemed to calm Kellan, and they cuddled for a while longer before Kellan left them to it so they could discuss...

A new poll has appeared! Cast your vote while you can to influence the story!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I voted for more time. I think Deke needs more training sessions! Which means Arthur can come along more often to get bound, maybe gagged next time as well?! I know my vote is just an excuse to get more Arthur, and not really about Kellan, :lol: but I don't care. More doms in bondage!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Deke is learning that a new pet is a lot of hard work. ;)

I really liked these three's dynamic so I voted for keeping Kellan around. Max obviously is experienced enough to keep both muscle subs in check. I particularly liked the rope lesson and scent punishment!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This may seem a bit out of character, but I voted for them to say no to poor Kellan. Kellan has just had an amazing, important, life changing revelation! He needs the time to explore what that means for him individually before he commits to anything! He needs the chance to be his true self and what that means for him. Yes, Deke and Max inadvertently helped him reach this conclusion, but that wasn't their intent.

My mind asks the question, does Kellan want to stay their puppy because of this past week, or because he's genuinely caught those feelings for the pair? Because this was not a normal week, by everyone's admission. Max was in between jobs and Kellan's own workload was light while dealing with this move. As things calm down and return to normal, a week like this might become more and more rare. So, does Kellan want to stay collared because it's currently the safe/comfortable option?

I think I want to see this new Kellan explore more. Maybe he'll meet someone that makes him feel the way Deke and Max made him feel. Maybe that previous poll about potential new characters might hold some hope for his future. Hell, maybe Arthur even! I just don't want to see Kellan remain the loyal hound without thinking everything through first.
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I disagree, [mention]gag1195[/mention]

Kellan is eager to please. And he begs for affection. Collar that pup now. Better to control from the start to install discipline.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

I agreed with [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], for very similar reasons. Keep Kellan!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention] [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]
[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]

"Okay, so... you want this, right?"

Deke nodded. "Of course I do. He's sweet, and wonderful, and I love him to death. But it's not about just me."

"I love him too, but I know what you mean. Is this best for him?"

"He's had a pretty big revelation. More than one. I just... is this what he wants, or maybe is it just like, the rush? Does he want us specifically, or this feeling?" Deke frowned. He already felt a deep protectiveness over Kellan, which only fueled his concern. "I don't wanna take advantage of him."

Maxie nodded. "And further than that, we all had more time together than usual this week. Sometimes we just won't have that much time."

Deke sighed, then raised an eyebrow at the giddy grin on his King's face.

"I'm just... it's really good that we're on such a close page here. Makes me feel so close to you."

Deke chuckled and drew Maxie into a big hug. "Yeah. Do you worry a lot that we're in different worlds?"

"Eh..." Maxie shrugged within the embrace. "Used to. But, well... that was before I found out what a nerd you were."

"Hey, we found that out together!"

"Did you ever imagine where we'd end up when we first went out?"

"You mean when I saw you at that bar and tried to pick you up? Heck no."

"What was it I said to you that night?"

"I think something along the lines of 'you can't handle all this, buster.'"

"God, I'm lame."

"And I couldn't love you any more."

"Sounds like quitter talk to me."

"Yes, sir. I'll get right on loving you more." Deke winked.

Maxie shook his head. "Wait, Kellan."

"Right. Look, I want him real bad. And he wants us."

"How about... we take it as a trial run? No hard feelings either way. But we all go through the next few weeks or months acting like we would if we really were his handlers and he was our pup. See if he likes it, see if we like it."

"Sounds pretty good to me." Deke chuckled, kissing Maxie's forehead. "Who knew you were so smart?"

"I'm full of surprises." Maxie winked.

Kellan was insistent that he would feel the same, but agreed to the arrangement anyway. So in lieu of a permanent collar he instead started to wear a simple leather cord with a blank token on it.

Kellan would sleep in his own room most days, getting to pick one day a week to sleep in the dog kennel in Maxie and Deke's room, and he would sleep in their bed on weekends.

As Kellan started to come out to the rest of the Knights, "puppy" became just another way to refer to him, and he seemed to love it. Brent got him a blue and white bandana like the kind a dog could wear as a collar, and it became a usual part of Kellan's daily attire.

The other Knights slowly became adept at determining when Kellan was sinking into pup mode or needed it. The ASL sign for "dog" was patting your leg and then snapping, which was both good for nonverbally asking Kellan what he needed and also triggering his transfer into pup mode if he was already on the edge.

Slowly, as everyone started to finally get settled in, the weekly games resumed, the general play and excitement of the Knights came back. Deke wasn't quite yet ready to make a character for their Dungeons and Dragons game yet, but he promised to read up and sit in on some sessions so he could jump in on the next campaign they ran. They were currently running a series of disconnected episodic adventures to keep their gaming spirit going, and to build up the legendary adventurers for the history of the world of their new campaign.

One day, Deke emerged from a heavenly shower in the bathroom attached to his and Maxie's suite - a room that had been bigger than the first apartment Deke had lived in. Only to be ambushed and wrestled down. Nothing like living in a house full of horny, bondage-crazy men to completely strip one of all sense of shame.

Deke flailed and bucked, towel coming loose from around his waist, but someone was already clipping his ankles into a spreader bar while someone else was bending his arms harshly behind his back and expertly fusing them together in a boxtie with rope.

Sock, bandana cleave gag, another sock as padding, a bigger bandana, and a strip of cloth wrapped over it all later, Deke's cheeks were bulging, and he was just naked as Arthur, Brent, Bayard, Kellan, and Rafa finished securing him.

"Wouldn't it have been easier to just ask Maxie? Deke's whipped, we could have had him trussed up and nobody would've been kicked." Rafa whined.

Arthur smirked and grinned at Deke. "I'm sure we all enjoy the challenge. Brent, why don't you and Rafa and Kellan take Deke here down to the viewing hall?"

"It's just the lounge, but since it's got the TV, Artie likes to call it the viewing hall." Rafa stage-whispered to Deke, who 'mmmmmmrrrph'-ed into his gag.

Whatever this was, it appeared to be a grand event, and Deke wondered what coud be on the agenda for tonight...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Viewing hall is a pretty big upgrade for a basic lounge but I guess when what's for viewing is lovely male physiques it justifies the exaggeration. Even more so if they're bound, gagged, (aroused!!!). :lol:

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

It would be amazing if Arthur was tied up by Deke, forced to suck on a dirty sock and smell his own shoes.
is this scenario possible?
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Given [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s love of bound hunks as living artwork, I have a strong suspicion that Deke won't be the lone captive in that viewing hall for long! It does beg the question as to what exactly is planned, given they are keeping Max in the dark?
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Have to agree with [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]. "Viewing Hall" is quite an upgrade from a tv lounge, especially now that Deke will be primetime viewing.

The Nielsen ratings on this story are increasing by the chapter!! 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic