Knights of the Bound Table (M+/M+) - May 26 NEW

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Now that the Knight and King have spent a week with the Hound...

Poll ended at 11 months ago

They need to collar their new Hound and welcome him to the fold!
54%
They need to gently tell him that they will remain solely a Knight and King.
15%
They need to take more time to decide.
31%

Total votes: 13

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention]

Deke wasn't much able to think properly at this point. Everything was growing so comfortably muddled as he sank into subspace. Sank. Such a strange word when it didn't feel like falling down. It felt like floating. There was nothing keeping him attached to the world except the ropes. Maybe that was why his King thought he needed a collar. It could help keep him settled.

Knight, or Hound?

Somehow an old Arthurian legend his King told him flashed through his mind in brilliant clarity. A lady, hideously ugly, needed to be married to a knight or King Arthur would die, so one of the knights of the Round Table married her and wooed her as he would any pretty maiden. She turned pretty, and gave him the choice to have her be pretty at night, when they were alone, or pretty in the day, when they were at court. He gave the choice back to her, and this respect for her thus broke the spell.

Deke imagined the legend in reverse. A knight, coming from afar to meet his king. Falling in love but cursed to choose and to determine everything for himself when he craved obedience. And becoming closer to his king, his king gave him the choice of when to submit and when to be his own man. And to break his own curse, he would give all his power and control to his king.

And the knight would live happily ever after, for his king said it would be so.

These words were on Deke's lips when Maxie came to collect him. Deke had been left on a couch in the common room, tied up as the Warrior and Witch King prepared the Feast. Seeing Deke in such an advanced state of subspace, Maxie spent a few minutes lavishing praise and kisses upon his knight's body - Deke found all these words to be indecipherable, but found comfort in the soothing tone, and slowly came up enough to be aware of what he was doing.

They descended into the basement and Deke had to grin at the aesthetic of the place. There were a lot of black leather items, as that was the general color BDSM items tended to come in, but the walls were a pleasing navy blue, with LED strips casting an interesting blue-white light over the area. Deke noticed a large dog cage, a few apparatuses for bondage, even a St. Andrews' Cross, but the main point of interest was a large selection of gags and restraints on a pretty-cool looking shelving system of grids set into the wall. It looked cool, and even like it would be great for photos if any of them ever wanted to get into that.

And central to the whole playroom were the other Knights, all in various states of bondage. Rafa had been strapped tightly to a spanking bench, arms and shins resting on padded extensions, ass on display, wearing only a jockstrap and a thick ball gag - Rafa was whimpering a little, as he still had Arthur's vivid jockstrap in his mouth, the elastic waistband still clearly prohibiting any attempts the actor made to expel the intrusion pressing down his tongue.

Bayard had been secured in a leather harness hanging from the ceiling, keeping his ankles strapped to his thighs and his legs spread. His wrists were trapped in a yoke secured at his neck, keeping him from fiddling with his own heavy cloth gag or releasing himself. Derek was on his knees below Bayard, arms locked behind him in what appeared to be a leather armbinder, which looked uncomfortable for the muscular paranormal investigator. Derek was also blindfolded and gagged with a thick leather muzzle, practically covering his face in leather.

Brent was sitting on a narrow stool, fidgeting and trying to keep his balance. His arms were tied over his head and secured behind his back, his ankles cuffed together and making it hard for him to remain still. He was wearing a thick ball gag that seemed to be annoying him, because he kept tossing his head, trying to free some of his hair from the straps of the gag, and failing, the large ball making him drool a little onto his chest.

Deke almost didn't recognize Kellan, however, who was lying on the ground, face pressed to the floor and ass wiggling in the air. He wore firm mitts and ankle pads, but also was sporting not just a puppy hood with white accents, but a tail plug as well. He then realized the reason Kellan wasn't moving from the puppy play position was that the thick collar he wore was clipped by a carabiner to a ring in the floor.

"Wow." Deke mumbled, mouth still a little hazy from disuse. Arthur chuckled.

"Wow indeed. Now, Champion - to the Place of Honor."

Still addled a little, Deke smiled to himself. Arthur may have been an imposing man of prodigious strength and conventional beauty, but he was also a major dork and it was kind of adorable. And somehow, it didn't make him seem any less cool in Deke's estimation.

Maxie smiled, leading Deke to the center of the playroom, pretty much equidistant from each bound Knight. "Champion, as winner of the Tourney of Ropes, you have the right to play with each of your fellow knights, and from now until the rest of the week, they will treat you with the same respect as they would one of your Kings. And as your reward, you may choose one knight to take as a spoil of the Tourney, and he will be your slave for the rest of the week."

"Wait, seriously?" Deke asked in surprise.

"Seriously." Arthur nodded stoically, before dropping both his kingly manner and his voice to reassure Deke. "It's cool, man. We play like this a lot, makes it fun. Everybody's consented, and everyone can still safeword. If you don't see the signal or hear the word, they'll just shake their head and go 'mm mm mm' - three short bursts while looking right at you. Got it?"

Deke nodded before watching Arthur and Maxie step backwards, out of the circle.

Maxie's smile became a smirk. "You have first hand to each of these brave knights."

Deke grinned. Even though choices of his own had been laid upon him... it didn't feel like it normally would, with the big man feeling privately overwhelmed by the decision. All was the right answer, and no matter what, he'd get to remain under his King's power. He drifted over to Rafa, ready to play a little and see how it was to be on the giving end, before making a full decision.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Such a smorgasbord of men to choose from! But how good a master will he be? Has he learned from his King the proper way to treat a slave? And such a lovely playroom. A man could have a lot of fun in there!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

oh! OH! The dream that Deke was just led into! I am majorly jealous of this knight! So many fun items, so many positions, and only a week to enjoy it from the dom's perch! Even though Deke is a total sub, I do hope he enjoys his time wearing a dom's shoes!

Now of course, who will be the knight's slave for the week? I personally hope it's Kellan! The quite monk should remained gagged, and since he was the one to take Kellan out of the game, it seems only right for him to claim Kellan as his prize!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I would go for Derek, hope he's going to remove Rafa's gag and give Derek a taste of the goods. Revenge is sweet.

Fingers crossed that there's no catch to Max letting Deke explore his dom side. A slave for Deke as he is simultaneously a slave to Max, now that'll be fun to watch
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Without an exception, each adventurer's bondage is insanely hot. If I were Derek, I'd just try to have all of them (and then probably join them for my insolence). It's going to be interesting to see him in the dom role.

I think he should go with Kellan, though. Not only does the monk deserve it, but every knight should also have a hunting dog. 8-)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I like Deke's musings on sub space and submission at the beginning. And what's not to like about what he finds in the basement (although I'm not sure about the blue-white lighting - it might make things feel a bit sterile and cold).

Deke should definitely try out all the options on offer but you know what they say about man's best friend! A puppy always helps liven things up!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Wow! So glad to read the update of this Arthurian Legend! :D

I love how you describe the various ways the Knights are bound in Camelot's dungeon, [mention]Volobond[/mention]!

What quests must have brought them thither! :twisted:
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I think he should go with Kellan but honestly any of the options would be great!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back to the world of tug writers Mr [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
You're back in full force! Very glad to see this and your other tales being continued!

As for Deke's choice, I have a soft spot for Derek, but whoever he chooses as "spoils", I'm sure it'll be fun 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]

Just one problem.

Deke really had very little idea what he was going to do. Sure, for other men, "play with a bunch of hot guys and use them as you wish" was a simple directive to follow, but for him, it was like thinking into a brick wall. He was by no means a dom, and in-the-moment attacks like during the game were fine - there were clear instructions, clear outcomes. Here... part of him just wanted his King to make him submit, to use him as his instrument. The newly confident part of him was starting to deflate.

But another part of him spoke. And it sounded like Maxie's voice.

"What do I do for you?"

Deke considered this. Max brought him pleasure, yes, but it was more than that. It was like... if he was hungry, he could eat. If he was thirsty, he would drink. But Max and Max alone could fulfill this need, because he could never do so on his own. Max gave him what he needed.

So... he just had to give these guys what they needed. Or maybe even what they wanted. Deke pondered, stroking his chin as he looked at Rafa from behind. Completely naked. Ass raised, quivering as the actor trembled. Moaning around Arthur's jock and trying desperately to twist to see what Deke was doing. This one was easy. Rafa needed discipline, needed to be punished. From what Deke had seen, every moment of Rafa's antics, of his teasing and japing, had been to get a punishment.

Deke laid his palm on the absolute bottom of Rafa's back. Traced the line of lean muscles, slowly moving backward. Rafa gave a desperate moan, rutting against the spanking bench like he was in heat. Deke didn't speed up. Continued his movement. And stopped right when his hand was at the swell of Rafa's plump ass, right over the split of his crack.

Deke was a good knight for his lord and master. He couldn't recall a time where he needed a spanking or even much of a punishment, beyond those times Maxie had deviously engineered circumstances for him to be punished. So he had little mercy for Rafa. As Rafa exhaled, Deke brought his hand back and snapped his wrist, a resounding slapping noise emanating from where he struck Rafa's cheek. Rafa gave out a loud cry of surprise and shock, and Deke marveled at the way the actor's ass jiggled from the movement.

"You like that, don't you?" Deke said, his voice low and stern. Rafa shivered at the sound. Deke brought his hand down on the other cheek, keeping his wrist firm this time, causing the same jump, but less of a cry from Rafa.

Deke felt a hand on his shoulder and became aware of Arthur at his side. "You ought to make him count them."

Maxie had descended devilishly to Rafa's head, crouching and forcing the actor to look at him. "Hear that, Rafa? You're going to be spanked, and you're going to count each time. And if you miss, we start again." Seemingly from nowhere, Max produced a blindfold, and Rafa whimpered and struggled, but could not stop it being applied.

"You're doing great." Arthur whispered, and Deke felt his whole body light up in happiness. The two kings, it seemed, had only approached to offer guidance, and stepped back so Deke could administer the punishment himself. Ten, he figured, was enough. He didn't want to impose, and he knew he had big hands.

He struck, hearing a garbled "Wommmph!" from behind Arthur's jockstrap. He knew he could be cruel, could tease Rafa that he couldn't understand him, could keep spanking him as long as he pleased, but in truth, spanking wasn't Deke's thing and he wanted to continue. He did like to see how Rafa both cringed away from his hand and yet arched his back for more punishment, but after ten firm strikes, he nodded to Arthur and stepped back. Rafa gave a yelp of betrayal as Arthur began to spank him in earnest, ordering him to count, or he'd be sucking on more than just his jockstrap.

Deke grinned, feeling more confident as he walked up to Brent, hugging the man from behind and smirking.

"So... I kinda remember you really loving my pits, ain't that right?"

Brent couldn't turn to see Deke, with his head pinned between his thick arms, so he just nodded. And then whined as Deke started pulling the stool Brent sat on backwards. Brent at first tried to pin the stool to the ground by forcing his weight on it, but with Deke's strength, it was inevitable, and Deke watched as Brent, with no small frustration, attempted to gain his footing, but realized his wrists were anchored too far above his head and he was forced to stand on tiptoe in order to avoid hanging from them.

Deke poked and prodded at Brent, pulling on his shaggy hair to get him to bare his throat and gurgle around the ball gag. But then he settled on what would be the greatest torment for Brent. He happily removed his own shirt and flexed for a moment to show off - he noticed more than just Brent's eyes on him, and for a moment indulged in vanity. But then his movements became targeted as he moved his arms above his head, making sure to show off his bushy pits. If he wasn't mistaken, he could see the saliva start to intensify around Brent's ball gag.

"You want it, right?" Deke asked in a low voice.

Brent nodded.

"Come get it then."

It was soon obvious to Brent the impossibility of the command. Stuck on his tiptoes as he was, it was already a big ask to remain standing under his own power. Shuffling forward would be even worse, especially as the rope holding his wrists was taut enough that it would pull him back to where he started within an inch of movment. He tried as best he could, though, leaning forward, but he couldn't get anywhere close to Deke's armpit. Brent's annoyed whines joined the chorus already led by Rafa's spanking - it seemed Maxie was using some kind of vibrator to edge the actor while Arthur again approached Deke.

Arthur seized Deke's elbow, holding him in place while he leaned down to take a quick whiff of pit before recoiling. "Phew! Heh, you sweated good during the game, didn't you, Champ?"

Deke sniffed his own pit - slightly musky, but it was clear Arthur was exaggerating for Brent's benefit - or detriment, as the case was. He himself leaned down to check Arthur's pits - they were similarly musky, and Deke grinned.

"I like to get my workouts in, what can I say?" Arthur chuckled. "You oughta join me sometime - we can make Brent here our towel rack."

"You think he can handle the both of us?" Deke raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't we let him answer that?"

Arthur put an arm around Deke's waist and pulled him over to within range of Brent, lifting his own arm and waiting for Deke to do the same. The two giants let Brent delightedly thrust his face forward, smelling and nuzzling as much as he could while his mouth remained heavily gagged. It was a strange sensation to have a ball gag rubbing one's underarm, but Deke grinned as he saw Arthur's face quirking a little as the model held in a squeak. Deke allowed the moment to pass, not wanting to get Arthur mad at him. But it was thrilling to know that the strong Adonis he had been somewhat jealous of all this time had the same weaknesses as he did.

Brent quickly became frustrated again, as the ball gag left him unable to do anything more than smell when he so clearly wished to taste. With his free hand, Arthur reached down to cup Brent's manhood, making the shorter gagged man yelp. Deke glanced at Arthur. "You got this one?"

"If you're finished, I can handle him." Arthur winked back, before he fixed his gaze on Brent. "I think these briefs of yours have got to come off, baby boy..."

Deke, however, continued his hunt.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Armpit sniffing plus bondage. Must say I’m quite envious of his situation. Fantastic chapter, can’t wait for the next one!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Both Arthur and Deke at the same time, woof, must be quite the smell. The remaining guys should be concerned that Deke is learning so quickly.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It is very heartwarming to see Deke and Arthur connect and become more comfortable with each other. I'm sure Max feels the same way! And my goodness, Deke is surprisingly good at being a dom, especially for someone who, by their own admission, is such a sub. With a bit more practice, he could easily take on a "sometimes dom" role in this little kingdom of theirs! His work with Rafa and Brent was great, and I can't wait to see what he comes up with for Kellan, and especially for the happy couple. I can imagine Deke driving Derek crazy by playing with and tormenting Bay!

Looking forward to more of Deke's hunt, and his ultimate decision on who is slave for the week will be!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great to watch Deke playing with the first two guys and working out what they want and I like the way Arthur and Max help from the sides. Whilst Deke will always be a sub at heart it's nice to see he has the ability to switch it up when the opportunity presents itself.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What I like about this update, [mention]Volobond[/mention], is how you bring out Deke's sensitivity in how he handles Rafa.
Shadowtied2294
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadowtied2294 »

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!
wiccanbdsm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wiccanbdsm »

Oh wow!!!! I love the dynamics, the plot and the characters and can’t wait to see what other tortures await :D
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

This is such a hot series. I love the idea of "christening" the castle with a large-scale bondage hunt! Also fun to see Derek and Bayard from your supernatural detectives series in a more grounded environment.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm baaaaaaaaack! Sorry for the absence, but I hope to keep updating with regularity and to bring you all some hot bondage action!

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]

It occurred to Deke that the lights were on a slow timer, gradually shifting from that cool, calming blue to a sinful red - the result being that a mercurial purple was the prevailing tint of light. Under this shifting light, Bayard and Derek made a picture that seemed like it would belong in a collection of erotic artwork rather than in real life.

The light reflected off of Bayard's glistening muscles, his body flexed and taut as he hung from the ceiling, his biceps flexing as he strained against the yoke he wore, the suspension harness separating his thighs and leaving him vulnerable. The only thing he wore was a hair tie, which pulled his shoulder-length hair into a tight bundle and showed off his strong jaw and the corded muscles in his neck.

Derek, meanwhile, was far more covered than his boyfriend. He had been allowed to keep the loose chino jogging pants he wore, only his chest bared. The strict armbinder covered his powerful arms from the shoulder down, and a thick leather posture collar covered his neck before the muzzle and blindfold absorbed his face. Where all the others had seemed through their state of undress to be toys for mutual pleasure, Derek seemed in the moment more like an object to be used.

Deke stepped close - he could not fit between them, but he turned Bay slightly so they could face each other. Bay's calf made gentle contact with Derek's face, and the man whimpered, unable to nuzzle like he wished.

There came a gentle whimpering as Deke allowed his hands to rove over Bay's naked body - the only Knight who was already in such a state of undress, besides Rafa. He watched the muscles jump and flex as his big hands massaged and groped them. He enjoyed the little yelps Bay would make into the thick cloth cleave gag as he gently tweaked his nipples. He grinned as he stroked the insides of Bay's thighs, and the man made a noise somewhere between a plea, a laugh, and a moan.

"He looks fuckin' amazing, Derek." Deke said honestly. "He's already dripping, did you know that? His cock is all beading up. I think that if I touched it, he'd probably spray your face with cum. Fire hose style."

He laughed at the mental image, but Derek gave a drawn-out whine, unable to see. Unable to even hope to touch.

Deke reached up to gently cup Bay's face in his hand. He grinned when Bay nuzzled into the touch like a puppy, and rewarded him by caressing his cheekbone with the pad of his thumb. "Aww, you're just a sweet little thing, ain't ya? Need some lovin'?"

Bay nodded eagerly, accidentally bumping the tip of his nose against Deke's hand with the vehemence of the motion. Deke laughed again.

"Aw, Derek. Disappointing. You been neglecting this cutie?"

Derek tried to speak but was again stymied, and he huffed in frustration, unable to shake his head, as the top of the muzzle was anchored backwards and down to the armbinded by black cord.

"Guess I'm gonna have to take care of him." Deke shrugged, leaning forward and using his thumb to probe at Bay's tightly stretched bottom lip.

His eyes slid past Bay, suddenly, focusing on Maxie. He had finished toying with Rafa, and the actor seemed to be passed out on the apparatus he was shackled to. Maxie had gently pet him and approached to watch his Knight.

Bay whimpered, craning his neck, and Deke suddenly felt awkwardness creeping back in. He had thoguht about kissing Bay, testing a theory, torturing Derek more with the sounds of affection and enjoyment, but now he wondered if Maxie would like that. Maybe he was in the wrong.

And now Bay was looking at him, eyes widening in something close to concern. Maxie stepped closer to watch.

"I..."

"You were going to show him some affection, right? He definitely needs it. He needs a real man like my boyfriend to bring him pleasure. Right, Der?" Maxie prompted, smiling at Deke and saying everything without breaking the scene. Deke even saw him, unconsciously or intentionally - he wasn't sure which - make a fist and extend his wrist back and then forth: ASL for "yes."

Deke gently leaned forward to kiss Bay through the gag, and Bay returned it as best he could. Derek, like Deke had anticipated, moaned pathetically, but did not use a nonverbal signal to stop the scene.

He heard Maxie behind him, kneeling by Derek and keeping up a running narration, caressing his exposed chest and kissing his shoulders while Deke continued to fondle and kiss Bay.

Looking at Maxie obliterated his worries - the approval in his king's face, the excitement as he played a supporting role to Deke's dominance of others... Deke felt like flying.

Bay's whimpers steadily increased in pitch and frequency as Deke's hands descended and finally began to stroke him. Maxie playfully winked at Deke and ducked behind Derek, using him as a human shield as Bay finally blew, spraying Derek with cum just as predicted.

The paranormal investigator sagged in the suspension harness, his boyfriend whimpering as he continued to be denied the satisfaction of sight or touch.

Deke sheepishly pulled Maxie to his feet and kissed him. "Guess we kinda should've talked about ground rules some more?"

"Probably." Maxie admitted. "But you did very well. And I trust you. Besides, I've seen you look at me. You could kiss a thousand men and I'd know I'm the one you want."

"A thousand men, huh?"

"Why don't we keep the kissing to guys we know and trust, then." Maxie smirked.

"I can get behind that." Deke laughed.

"I think you've got one more course before you pick your slave for the week." Maxie prompted. "But if you wanna cut it here, that's fine."

"Nah, I wanna keep going." Deke assured him, turning to the final Knight, still struggling hopelessly against the clip locking his collar to the floor. "We can't leave Kellan hanging..."

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Welcome back! Can't wait for more of your hot updates, I sense our paranormal investigators will get in more trouble in your other tale.

I'm definitely Team Derek, hope Deke picks him to be slave for a week. Oooo can we also see more of Arthur. HAHAHA look at me making demands :?

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The triumphant return! Break out the fanfare!

I love Deke's confidence in dealing with Derek and Bay, even when he second guessed himself and made sure Max was supporting him! I certainly hope the devoted knight finds more of his dom side so he can be a sometimes third house dom!

Also, I cannot wait to see how Deke deals with Kellan! Kellan might be my favorite, and definitely gets my vote for being Deke's slave! Deke was the one to tie him up in the game, after all!
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Yessssss!!!

So glad to have you back writing again!!!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Delayed gratification tastes all the sweeter...and your latest [mention]Volobond[/mention] was certainly delicious.

I'd love a taste of Bayard...Bay...those corded muscles yoked! 8-)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Croup[/mention] [mention]wiccanbdsm[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention]

Deke had to pause just to take Kellan in.

While he was still shorter than Deke, Rafa, Derek, and Bayard, Kellan was still of a considerable size, and he was a big man. Unlike Arthur, who's massive size was focused mainly on sculpted muscles like an idealized Greek statue, Kellan was pure solid muscle, brutal and firm. His torso was clearly muscled, but without the definition the others had, and thus he was thick.

And yet, unlike the similarly massive Arthur and Deke, Kellan had a grace to him. The kind that came from years of training both strength and speed. His frame belied how quickly he could move, the way he could operate so precisely.

It was a treat to see him tied up, because it was not only strength overcome, but skill. Kellan knew his body like a trained athlete, like a gymnast. One had to be similarly precise to restrain him.

Kellan's wrists were held together by rigid cuffs under his torso, a carabiner clip not holding him to the ring in the floor keeping his wrists attached to his collar, his hands trapped in thick leather mitts.

A spreader bar kept him from putting his legs together, and leather cuffs encircling his massive thighs clipped to the cuffs keeping his ankles attached to the spreader bar, ensuring he could not stand.

His puppy hood was white, the general clean aesthetic sort of putting Deke in mind of a Star Wars stormtrooper. A puptrooper, he amusedly reflected. Kellan had on soft white elbow and knee pads, as well as a black leather harness and a white jockstrap, a white puppy tail poking out from his bare ass. The gear seemed to be new... and it struck Deke that Kellan's energy was more nervous than anything else.

From the muffled sounds he made, Deke assumed Kellan was still gagged with the foam ball, though the hood obscured whatever was keeping it in his mouth.

"Hey, pup." Deke said softly, and Kellan whimpered into the gag. "Sorry it took me so long to get to ya."

Kellan snuffled, the noise remarkably like a real dog, and shook his head. Deke imagined him with pointier ears that would flap when he shook his head like that and grinned.

He unclipped Kellan from the floor, but kept hold of the carabiner, using it to pull Kellan close to him. The pup nuzzled him happily, trying to bark through the gag.

Deke wrestled mentally with what exactly he should... do. How could he give Kellan what he wanted?

The pup shook his butt to wag his tail, and Deke rewarded him with gentle scritches. Kellan mmmphed happily and flapped his mitted hands, unable to do much else with them.

"Sit, pup." Deke said suddenly, and Kellan rocked back on his haunches, prevented by the tail plug and the spreader bar from truly sitting. "Good boy."

Kellan made a confused noise when Deke unclipped his cuffed and mitted hands from the collar and undid the spreader bar. But Deke had some idea. Kellan wasn't the tallest, but even Deke would admit that he was the biggest - the weightiest and most solid. And yet, Kellan was always eager to submit. To be bound and made to obey. He was a pup. If Deke was right... then what Kellan wanted was to be made to feel... small.

Deke pulled Kellan close, lifting the pup's bound wrists over his own head, and Kellan made an alarmed noise as their chests met. "Such a cute little pup... you haven't been told that enough, have you?"

Kellan shook his head, and Deke could tell he was blushing as he hid his face in Deke's shoulder. "Not used to that? Haven't you got a master to tell you that?"

Another head shake and Deke couldn't help but grin. "Can I take your hood off, puppy?"

A nod this time, and again Deke imagined the flapping of imagined puppy ears. He reached over to gently remove the hood, and Kellan gave a soft whine. "What's wrong, puppy?"

"Mmmmmphhhh..."

Deke sighed, before gently unwinding the tape that had kept the foam ball in. Kellan stretched his jaw, saliva spilling from the soaked foam. "What's wrong?"

"Was worried. You've never seen me as a pup."

"I dunno. I thought you looked cute. Happy."

"Thanks."

Deke kissed him then, and Kellan squeaked in surprise.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just... that was surprising."

"Why?"

"Cause you're... well, look at you. I'm just a big guy who likes to be a pup."

Something snapped in Deke then, and he kissed Kellan again. "Nope. For the week at least, you're my pup."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. I get one of you as my slave for the week. I want you. I'm gonna take care of you. Cause you're my puppy. Well, mine and Maxie's, but still."

Kellan kissed him hard, his hips swinging instinctively to wag his tail. They kissed passionately and messily, the sloppy sounds of their mouths meeting seeming to echo through the playroom.

There was the sound of flesh striking flesh, and Kellan suddenly yelped, and they both became aware of Maxie crouching behind Kellan, putting a comforting hand on the pup's broad back. "Lookin' good in the gear, Kel."

"I found a stray pup, my king." Deke grinned.

"And let me guess, you wanna bring him home?"

"I'll take care of him and feed him and clean up after him and everything." Deke winked. Maxie kissed him, then brushed his lips along Kellan's neck, making the pup shudder.

"An acceptable outcome. Every good knight needs a loyal hound, right?"

Deke lifted Kellan's arms and then spun the pup around with all his strength. He held the other massive man in place, and drew Kellan's head back to capture him in a kiss as Maxie's hands danced across his body, moving inexorably closer to his crotch.

Deke kissed him even as Maxie pulled aside his jockstrap and began to stroke him in earnest. He kissed him through the dazed, useless moans Kellan made. And he kissed him, breathless and dizzy, until his mouth opened involuntarily, wide open in a wordless exclamation as he shot like a fountain.

Kellan slumped between them as Maxie and Deke kissed then. "He cums so pretty." Maxie grinned.

Deke nodded. "I think I'll need to see that at least once a day."

"Ambitious."

"I'm willing to share your magic fingers with him."

Maxie laughed. "Alrighty. Why don't you get him upstairs and snuggle him, and I'll join you. We can discuss getting the puppy a little kennel."

Deke hadn't much thought about pup play before, but his dick twitched a little at the thought of keeping Kellan for so long that they'd need to get gear for him. He liked it. Well... maybe something to discuss with his King. He had always wanted a dog...

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Yay! I'm so happy that Deke picked Kellan! And my goodness gracious Kellan truly is adorable! And Deke understanding Kellan's anxiety and knowing just what to say was fantastic! Deke is definitely coming into his own as a dommy- Sub. I wonder how the other knights are feeling about not being chosen, though. I'm starting to think Kellan might become more loyal to Deke and Maxie as things continue, if tensions rise...
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic