Secrets shared (FF, F/F) (sequel to 'What they can't see') COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Secrets shared (FF, F/F) (sequel to 'What they can't see') COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

Hello again, everyone, friends old and new. Time to get back to posting.
This story is a sequel to one of my earlier ones (namely 'What they can't see') and I really recommend that you read that one before getting into this. Thanks to [mention]WyattW5[/mention] for writing the story request that brought that story about - and therefore, having a hand in bringing this one about. Enjoy.
[mention]Syko Sith[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Tapejake101[/mention] [mention]IrvinKlaw[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention]
--- ---

Secrets shared

Chapter 1 - Someone like you

Joan rang the doorbell, her heart in her mouth. A moment later there was noise from the other side and the door opened. Asha, dressed in an orange tunic and black leggings, her black hair in a ponytail, greeted her with a smile on her face.

“Welcome, darling. Come in”, she said, waving Joan in.

Joan stepped into the hallway and kicked her shoes off. Asha took her checked coat. Underneath, Joan was wearing slightly faded jeans and a grey turtleneck, her blonde locks hanging free. “Is this… the same you wore to the mall”, the middle-aged Indian lady asked as she hung the coat up. Joan nodded. Asha turned to look at her, curiosity plainly visible on her face. “Is there… do you have something in your mouth?”

Joan blushed slightly. She took off her covid mask, revealing a rectangle of white tape covering her lips. Winking, she peeled off the tape and dropped it - along with the mask - into the wastebasket beside the door. “Surprise.”

Asha looked at her for a few moments before giving a lopsided grin. “Whoa… Did you…”

“I put that on just before I rang your doorbell”, Joan said, suddenly looking a little sheepish. “I’m sorry if I…”

“No, don’t apologize. It was…” Asha fell silent. ‘It was really, really hot’, she screamed inside her head, but couldn’t bring herself to say it. “It was just surprising”, she finally said. “Come in.”

Joan followed Asha into the living room. It was a bit larger than Joan’s, but it was at least as cluttered as hers… although whereas Joan’s looked messy, Asha’s was a lot neater. Joan sat down on the couch and looked around, taking it all in. “I like your home.”

“Thank you”, Asha said from the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with a tray that held two teacups, an ornate steaming teapot and a plate of cookies. She set the tray on the table in front of the couch and sat down on the other end of the couch. Joan could see Asha’s hands were shaking a little as she poured the tea.

“I’m so happy that you called”, Asha said as she handed Joan her cup. “It was up to you, of course, but I was afraid you wouldn’t.”

“I’m happy that I called, too - and even happier that it was you who found me in the garage.”

“Would you mind telling me the whole story”, Asha asked, sipping her tea.

Joan recounted her adventure in the mall from a few days back: driving to the mall with a gag underneath her mask… putting on the handcuffs… the letter… walking through the mall… visiting the shops… getting caught by the cashier… hurrying back to the car embarrassed out of her mind… not finding her keys… and finally, Asha finding her. She could feel herself flushing bright red as she talked about her embarrassment… but also once again feeling aroused as she remembered how she’d felt on the drive back home.

“Oh, you poor thing. I’m so sorry that you got caught like that.”

“I was so fu… so very ashamed of myself. As I walked back to the car, all I did was tell myself how dumb, silly and stupid I was.

“You’re allowed to say ‘fuck’, Joan. I’m not your babysitter anymore”, Asha remarked, getting Joan to laugh. “Have you done something like that before?”

Joan shook her head. “No! Nonononono. Nothing of the sort. It took me months to work up the courage to do that. Usually I… just handcuff or gag myself at home. The wildest thing I’ve ever done was take the trash out with tape on my lips.”

Asha nodded, smiling. “Well, if it’s any consolation, that’s about as much as I’ve done. For a few years, anyway.”

Joan turned to look at her. “Have you done something else, then?”

Asha looked into her teacup. “Well… Way back when I was younger - around the time when I was still babysitting you… I sometimes played with a friend. We’d sometimes go for a walk together with one of us gagged and tied up. Nothing more than that, mind you - I don’t even remember where it all got started, but we did that a few times. It must be at least ten years since I last did that. Since then… well, I’ve sometimes tied my hands or gagged - or blindfolded - myself at home. Much like you.”

Joan stifled a burst of giggling. “Oh wow, if mom had known…”

Asha nodded, smiling. “Yeah, I don’t think she would have asked me to babysit you if she’d known that I did something like that.” The words caused Joan to burst out laughing, but in her head she kept seeing Asha walking down the street with her friend, one of them gagged and restrained. Even as her laughter faded, the image didn’t. ‘Would she do that with… me?’

“You said something about a letter you had. What did it say?”

Joan got up, walked to where her coat hung and returned with a folded piece of paper. She handed it to Asha. The Indian woman put on her reading glasses and unfolded the paper. She started reading it. Soon, Joan saw that she was mouthing the words, reading them silently to herself. Asha licked her lips briefly as she read the text, squirming in her seat. When she handed the paper back, her face was slightly - but obviously - flushed. “Wow. I… I’d never thought to do anything like that. You wrote that for yourself?”

Joan nodded. “Yeah. It’s not like I had anyone else to do it for me. I must have written it over and over at least twenty times, trying to get it to sound right. Like it was really written by someone else. Someone who’d ordered me to do that.”

Asha nodded. “Oh wow. I can only imagine what it would have been if there had been someone else who’d written it to you.”

Joan looked at the piece of paper. “Yes. Someone like you.” Her hands flew to her mouth, the letter fluttering to the floor. ‘What the fuck did I just say? Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck…’ She looked up at Asha. The Indian woman looked at her, her eyes wide. Joan jumped up. “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry”, she muttered as she headed to the door. She grabbed her coat from the rack and tried to pull it on while trying to get her shoes on, the coat seeming to fight her every step of the way. She finally yanked the coat off and reached for the door. A hand touched her on the shoulder and she spun around, flattening her back to the door.

Asha stood a couple of meters away, her hands up, palms out. “Joan. Please. Don’t leave”, the Indian woman said in a quiet voice. “Please.”

Joan couldn’t look at her. She stared at the carpet. “I’m sorry I said that, I shouldn’t have said it, you probably think I’m a freak…”

“No, I don’t.”

Joan looked up. Asha looked at her, pleading with her eyes. “No, I don’t think you’re a freak. Please. Don’t leave.”

Joan’s coat fell to the floor. Her hands fell to her side. Asha took a step, two steps closer and put her hands on Joan’s shoulders. “Please. Look at me.”

Joan looked up. Asha had a slight, kind smile on her face. “Please. Tell me. Please, Joan.”

Joan closed her eyes and sighed. “I… When I was at the mall… As I was walking… I kept thinking I’d have someone following me… someone who’d put the gag and cuffs on me… and followed me to make sure I did everything I was supposed to do… before they took the cuffs off… And as I was driving home… I kept thinking it was… you.”

Asha took Joan’s hand and gently led the blonde back to the living room and helped her sit on the couch. This time she sat right beside Joan, their legs touching. “After I met you, I couldn’t remember what I was supposed to buy at the mall. Ever since then, all I’ve been able to think is… playing with you… and more…” Her words faded out. For a long moment, Asha looked Joan in the eyes. Then the Indian woman leaned closer and kissed her blonde guest.

It was a soft, gentle kiss, their lips barely touching… that soon grew into a full-blown makeout. Joan and Asha groped at each other, squeezing, caressing, petting each other, their tongues hungrily exploring each others’ mouths. Joan gasped as she felt Asha’s hand on her breast and gripped the hem of the Indian woman’s tunic, pulling it up and off her, revealing Asha’s large breasts held by dark red lacy bra. The large, brown nipples pushed against the fabric. Joan leaned down to kiss the tops of Asha’s breasts as Asha pulled her turtleneck off. Joan looked down, feeling slightly ashamed with her cheap, beige bra, but Asha didn’t seem to mind as she put her warm hands on the small mounds and gave a gentle squeeze. Joan fell backwards onto the couch, pulling Asha down with her, her hands playing in Asha’s black hair as the Indian woman pulled her bra down and began kissing her nipples.

Joan moaned and writhed on the couch. Asha kept licking and kissing her nipples, moving from one breast to another. When she finally moved to kiss Joan, the blonde kissed back with so much lust, hunger and aggression, Asha was taken aback.

They looked at each other for a few seconds. Then Asha got up and held out her hand. Joan took it, got on her feet and followed Asha to her bedroom. Joan sat on the bed and watched as Asha pulled a cardboard box from the wardrobe and set it on the bed. She opened it to reveal a pile of scarves and two pairs of leather cuffs.

“I was thinking… I’d love to do some self-bondage together. Tie ourselves up for… I don’t know, fifteen minutes”, Asha said, looking at Joan.

Joan looked at the contents of the box. She picked up a pair of cuffs and turned them in her hand. “The things you have”, she said, almost to herself. Then, still holding the cuffs, she leaned to kiss Asha. “I’d love to, but I’ve never had something like these. What do I do?”

“First off, I think you should undress.”

They sat on the bed naked, facing each other. Asha had set her phone to alert in twenty minutes and placed it on the nightstand. Then, Joan watched and followed along as Asha picked up a scarf and bound her ankles together. Then she tied a knot in the middle of a scarf and tied it on herself as a cleave gag. Finally, they each took a pair of cuffs and buckled them on behind their backs.

They sat on the bed for a few seconds, looking at each other. Joan was aroused out of her mind - the anticipation she’d felt coming over, the discussion with Asha… and now, not only being tied up herself, but seeing Asha sitting there tied up… Without even noticing it, she opened her thighs as far as she could and tried to reach her crotch with her bound hands. Asha smiled around her gag and got up onto her knees. She shuffled closer to Joan until she could lean forward to kiss the blonde. Joan kissed her back, their tongues trying to reach each other past the scarf, lips only barely touching one another around the gag.

When the phone started to beep, they were laying on the bed, still kissing each other past the gag and trying to grind their pussies against each others’ thighs. Asha unbuckled her wrist cuffs and untied her legs before helping Joan with her restraints. Once the gags came off, they resumed kissing each other, hands roaming all over each others’ bodies. Joan felt Asha’s hand slip into her pussy and eagerly returned the favor, her fingers finding the Indian woman’s swollen clit. Holding each other, they came in unison… and came and came and came, one orgasm blending into another until they both slumped on the bed, too exhausted to move.

Joan felt a hand stroke her face. She opened her eyes and turned her head to see Asha smiling at her.

“Hello, beautiful.”

“Hi. Thank you.”

Asha’s eyebrows went up. “You’re welcome… but what for?”

Joan rolled over and kissed her. “That was amazing.”

“Yes, it was. I take it you’re glad you came over?”

“Oh, yes”, Joan replied and kissed Asha again.

They lay on the bed for a moment, stroking each others’ faces. “You… you told me about those walks you took with your friend”, Joan said.

“Would you like to go for a walk”, Asha asked, smiling.

“Yes. Yes I would.”

--- ---

There you go. Chapter 2 is due on Wednesday. Have a good week.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I find the first Part very intriguing - and a very good idea as a sequel to "Why can´t they see!"
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This first part surely captures my mind to know what will be next. These two will have quite the adventures together and juding by the prequel, those will everything but unexiting. Great writing.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I find the first Part very intriguing - and a very good idea as a sequel to "Why can´t they see!"
Thank you. Hope you like how it plays out.
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This first part surely captures my mind to know what will be next. These two will have quite the adventures together and juding by the prequel, those will everything but unexiting. Great writing.
I can only hope that you can wait until Wednesday to find out. Spoiler alert: there will be adventures. Perhaps not very big ones... at least not by outward appearances. At least not at first.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Thanks so much for another awesome story.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Thanks so much for another awesome story.
You're welcome
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

Yet another great story, one I’m excited to follow. Excellent work.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Rdo4y8 wrote: 2 years ago Yet another great story, one I’m excited to follow. Excellent work.
Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear you like my writings.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

This EXACTLY what I was hoping for!!! Thank you 4 delivering it :D
Hogtied and loving it
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago This EXACTLY what I was hoping for!!! Thank you 4 delivering it :D
Thank you!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very nice opening, can't wait to read more.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

WyattW5 wrote: 2 years ago Very nice opening, can't wait to read more.
Thank you... and fortunately, you don't have to wait any longer. Here's Chapter 2:
[mention]Syko Sith[/mention] [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 2 - Don’t look for me

Joan stood in the hallway in Asha’s apartment. Asha stepped out of the bathroom, holding a piece of yellow sponge that was dripping water onto her hands. “Open up, darling”, the Indian woman said, holding the sponge up to Joan’s mouth.

Joan looked at the sponge. ‘I can’t believe this is actually happening…’ Taking one last deep breath, she opened her mouth. Asha gently pushed the sponge behind her teeth, poking and prodding with her fingers to get it all in. Joan closed her lips, feeling the soft material fill her mouth cavity, trapping her tongue underneath it. Her heart was already racing and it found yet another gear as Asha tore off a piece of white tape off a roll and held it up to Joan’s face. She pressed it over Joan’s lips, taking great care to smooth the tape down and make sure that it stuck to the skin.

Asha stepped back, smiling. Joan looked at herself in the mirror beside her. Seeing the white rectangle where her lips should have been was as thrilling as it was - still - shocking. Joan tried to move her lips, but the adhesive kept them sealed. She could feel herself already becoming moist between her legs as she nodded to Asha.

The Indian woman picked up a slim black collar and held it up to Joan. The blonde bowed her head slightly to accommodate Asha as she buckled the collar in place. It was narrow and unremarkable enough to pass for a choker, but for both of them it was so much more. Finally, Asha picked up Joan’s handcuffs from the table. “Turn around for me.” Almost trembling with anticipation, Joan turned. She felt Asha take her hands and gently pull them behind her back. She felt the handcuffs close around one wrist, then the other.

‘Holy shit. This is real. This really happened. I was just handcuffed…’ Joan stood still, trying to take it all in as Asha put a coat on her. It wasn’t Joan’s own checked coat, instead it was one of Asha’s coats, a faded olive green parka that was a bit large for Joan. Asha came around her and buttoned the coat up. The empty sleeves were tucked into the front pockets and secured there with a couple safety pins each.

“There. Nobody the wiser”, Asha said, looking at Joan, obviously pleased with the situation. She picked up a white covid mask from the table and placed it on Joan’s face, concealing the tape.

Joan turned to look in the mirror. For all intents and purposes, she looked like she was just wearing a coat with her hands in her pockets. There was nothing to indicate she was gagged and handcuffed. As she was still staring at her image, Asha put a floppy black beret on her head.

“That should help disguise you”, the Indian woman said. As Joan watched, she got dressed herself, putting on a hooded coat and ballet flats. Then she turned to Joan and jingled the handcuff keys in front of the gagged blonde’s face, smiling mischievously before pocketing them. Asha grabbed her purse and ushered Joan out the door.

They rode downstairs in the elevator in silence. Joan couldn’t take her eyes off the mirror, searching for some little indication that might give away her secret, but no matter how much she looked, all she saw was a young woman in a green coat, beret and covid mask. No visible indication of the fact that she could neither speak nor use her hands. She saw Asha looking at her, smiling. It was a warm, comforting smile, but for Joan the mere thought of being so completely under Asha’s control made her squirm with arousal.

They walked out the door, Joan following Asha as the Indian woman walked past two houses before they entered the park that began near Asha’s house. Dirt crunched under their shoes as they made their way into the woods, the walkway threading its way through the groups of trees. Joan forced herself to breathe slowly and calmly. ‘She gagged me, handcuffed me and is taking me for a walk’, she kept repeating in her head, feeling herself getting wet. ‘Fuck, this is going to be so intense.’

Asha reached into her pocket and pulled out a coiled leash. Joan swallowed as Asha let the strip of leather uncoil in her hand. The Indian woman stopped her and reached up to clip the leash to Joan’s collar. The tiny click of the clasp sounded like a gunshot in Joan’s ears. Asha gave the leash a little tug. “Come along now, my pet”, she said, just barely loud enough for Joan to hear - but the words nearly caused Joan’s knees to buckle. Asha stopped and looked at her. “Are you ok?” Joan nodded, taking a few deep breaths in a futile attempt to calm down. She felt a pull on the leash and followed.

They walked down the dirt walkway, Joan half a step behind Asha. They kept the distance short to camouflage the leash, but even so, walking even that little bit behind Asha, made Joan feel extremely submissive. As many times as she’d fantasized about something like this, doing it for real was… something else. Without even noticing it, she bowed her head as she walked forward, keeping her gaze on Asha's feet.

Asha led Joan through the park. They weren’t alone - every now and then someone walked past them or crossed their path. Every time someone approached, Asha slowed down so she could conceal the leash, but afterwards she always drew a bit further, letting the leash dangle between the two of them. Time after time Joan imagined someone seeing them, seeing Asha lead her on the leash… walking her like a pet. She tried her best to quell the arousal radiating from her dripping wet pussy, but between the fullness in her mouth and the steel circling her wrists there was literally nothing she could do to calm down. All she could do was push her tongue against the sponge in her mouth and pull against her cuffs… which did nothing but make her more turned on.

As they left the park, Asha unclipped the leash and stowed it into her pocket. “Come along now, my pet. If you misbehave, I’ll have to put that back on. Will you be good?”

Joan nodded. Walking down the street was yet another level of thrill for her. No matter how much she was trying to tell herself that there was nothing anyone could see, she couldn’t convince herself.

Asha stopped at a display window and turned to look at it, motioning for Joan to do the same. For a few seconds they stood there. Asha looked around them, seeing if anyone was paying any attention, while Joan kept looking at herself. “Are you enjoying yourself”, Asha finally asked. Joan nodded forcefully, her eyes closed. She heard Asha chuckle.

“Do you want to continue?” Joan nodded again. “Good. Now, listen. I want you to walk to that corner and turn left onto Main. I want you to walk down the entire length of Main Street. All the way to the other end. Through the busiest street in the town. All the way to the other end - and once you get there, turn left and walk for a block to Chapel Park. When you get there, find a bench and sit down with your back facing the way you came - and wait for me.”

Joan’s breath caught. The thought of walking through the busy street gagged and handcuffed made her arousal roar up into a furnace. She had agreed to this beforehand - but here, now, as she was about to do it… Her nipples were rock-hard and throbbing with her heartbeat. Her pussy was drenched, her panties sodden through and through. She stood still as Asha leaned closer, her lips almost touching Joan’s ear.

“Do not look for me. I will follow you, I will keep an eye on you, I will take care of you… but you are not to look for me. Keep your eyes forward and walk. Do you want to do this?”

Joan squeezed her eyes shut - and nodded.

“My lovely pet. Now, scoot”, Asha said and patted Joan once on her butt, sending her on her way.

As Joan rounded the corner, she saw the entire Main Street open in front of her. She knew it to be only little less than a kilometer long, but in her current state the street seemed to go on forever.

Asha watched Joan turn the corner and slowly followed her. She stayed a few meters behind, keeping a close eye on Joan, constantly wary of anything that might happen to her, but far enough to give Joan the feeling of being alone. Smiling, she followed her ‘captive’, feeling her own arousal flutter in the pit of her stomach.

Joan walked on in a haze of arousal, the situation making her so horny she could barely think straight. The fear of being stopped or challenged mixed with the excitement of being gagged and handcuffed in public to feed the fire that seared her from within. She wanted so very much to turn around and look to see where Asha might be, but in her mind the Indian woman’s instructions had become a series of orders from a mistress. ‘You are not to look for me. Keep your eyes forward and walk’, she repeated in her head, seeing Asha’s face in her mind.

The street stretched on and on. As Joan got closer and closer to the busiest blocks, the amount of people on the sidewalk grew. She was having a hard time not being jostled - and the all-consuming horniness didn’t help. ‘I need to stop.’ She drew to the side and stopped in front of a display window to try to catch her breath. Instead of whatever that was on display, all she saw was the young woman in a green parka and black beret, her hands in her pockets and a covid mask on her face. There was nothing that would suggest that she was, in fact, gagged with a sponge taped into her mouth and her wrists handcuffed behind her back. Joan closed her eyes and tried to breathe deeply.

Asha watched her ‘captive’ make her way through the busiest section of the street. Joan had stopped three times - to catch her breath, seemingly. Now she was only two blocks away from the end of the street.

Joan turned at the end of the street and walked one last block to Chapel park, a small patch of green tucked in the corner of a city block. She was exhausted by the time she finally sat down on a bench. Closing her eyes, all she could think was how out-of-her-mind strung out she was. ‘Fantasizing about something like that was one thing. Doing it for real…’

She was startled out of her reverie as Asha sat beside her. The Indian woman looked at her, her expression a mixture of excitement, joy and concern. “Everything all right?”

Joan nodded. She bowed her head, trying to catch her breath. Asha put an arm on her shoulder. “You’re amazing. You really did it. I’m so proud of you… my pet.”

The two words - ‘my pet’ - flashed through Joan, her arousal teetering on the brink of an orgasm. Right here, right now, she was Asha’s pet. Asha’s captive. For as long as Asha wanted. The small keys, the keys to her freedom, were in Asha’s pocket.

“Are you ready to go home? Or do you want to stop here?”

Joan shook her head and got up. “Ready to go home”, Asha repeated. Joan nodded. The Indian woman took a step away from the bench - and stopped as she saw Joan was still standing in place. “What’s wrong?”

Joan raised her chin, showing the black collar around her neck.

Asha looked at her. “You want me to put the leash on?”

Joan nodded.

Asha stepped closer, their bodies nearly touching. “You want me to walk you on a leash… like the pet that you are?”

Joan nodded again. She smiled with her eyes as Asha pulled the leash out of her pocket and clipped it on the collar. Then, Asha turned to lead the way out of the park, Joan trailing her by half a step.

Asha closed the door after them. Joan stood in the hallway, leaning against the wall. Asha took off her coat and shoes before turning to her. “Should I free you now?”

Joan stood still and bowed her head. Asha took her face in her hands. “Was it good for you as well?”

Joan nodded. Asha took the mask off her, then carefully pulled the tape off her lips and fished the sponge out of her mouth. Joan worked her mouth a little - and then kissed Asha full on the lips, her tongue sliding into the Indian woman’s mouth. She pushed Asha against the opposite wall, kissing her like her life depended on it.

Finally, the kiss broke. They looked at each other for a few seconds.

“I’m so fucking horny I can’t see straight”, Joan breathed, her chest heaving. “Please, make me cum.”

Asha unbuttoned her coat and took it off, along with the beret, tossing both on the floor. Joan kicked off her shoes. Asha pulled the keys out of her pocket.

“Wait”, Joan breathed. Asha looked at her, surprised.

“Take them off, take my clothes off - and then put them back on and gag me. Then…”, she kissed Asha again. The Indian woman’s face lit up with a mischievous smile.

Joan was naked when Asha led her to the bedroom. The blonde’s wrists were once again cuffed behind her back. Her mouth was stuffed with two pairs of panties - her own and Asha’s - and a knotted scarf was tied as a cleave gag over the stuffing. Asha helped her sit on the bed. “I have something for you.” She opened her wardrobe and took something out.

As she turned around, Joan’s eyes went wide at the sight of the pink strap-on. “Would you like…” Asha asked, the words fading into silence. Joan nodded, unable to tear her eyes out of the dildo. She watched intently as Asha stepped into the harness and tightened the straps. As the Indian woman walked closer, Joan spread her legs unbidden.

Asha helped Joan scoot further onto the bed and climbed on after her. Kneeling in front of Joan, she looked at the bound and gagged blonde. Joan tried to push her hips closer, in an unspoken answer to Asha’s unspoken question. Asha leaned forward, kissed Joan’s gagged lips and slid the dildo slowly into Joan’s dripping wet pussy.

Joan moaned as she felt the rubber shaft fill her. She pushed back as Asha started thrusting into her, feeling the arousal within grow like an out-of-control chemical reaction, the fire spreading everywhere from her crotch.

Asha started panting in time with the thrusts, the base of the dildo pushing against her own pussy. She locked eyes with Joan. “My lovely pet”, she gasped. “I loved seeing you walk down the street… gagged… cuffed… my pet… my captive…”

Joan threw her head back, her back arching so that only her hips and the back of her head touched the bed. She felt Asha grasp her breasts, rubbing them, fondling them, playing with her nipples. “Ahmmm ghgghhhanhh chhhmmm”, she moaned into her gag.

Smiling, Asha reached between her legs and found the small switch at the base of the dildo. She pushed it, starting the strap-on’s internal vibrator.

Joan had time to feel the dildo start vibrating within her - and she came. All the pent-up arousal, all the excitement, all the anticipation erupted within her. She thrashed on Asha’s bed, the Indian woman’s hands holding her, the dildo moving in and out of her pussy. She screamed into her gag, a long, breathless, guttural scream that sounded like it had begun all the way from her toes and forced its way through her entire pleasure-racked body. She came and came and came, Asha thrusting into her, taking her from one orgasm to another… until she finally slumped on the bed, sated and spent.

She barely registered it as Asha took off the handcuffs and gag. She slowly came to as Asha lay on the bed beside her, stroking her sweat-covered face.

“Welcome back.”

Joan rolled over to kiss her. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. How was it?”

Joan fell back onto her back. “That was… so fucking amazing. Scary, nerve-wracking, insanely intense… and a turn-on like you wouldn’t believe”, she breathed, wiping sweat off her face.

“Oh, I think I have an idea”, Asha said with a chuckle.

Joan turned to look at her. “I guess it’s my turn to take you for a walk, then?”

“I’d love that, if you’re up for it.”

“Do you have something in mind?”

“I think I can think up something…”
--- ---

There you go. The conclusion of the story is due on Friday. As usual, any and all feedback is appreciated.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Lovely. I nope I haven't guessed part three but I McNally until Joan said "take my clothes off" I had imagined them both naked apart from long coats and shoes. (maybe thigh nigh hold ups as bare legs and heavy coats always look.a little odd in combination.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you. I'll probably use that idea in some story, but this time around I wanted to keep it a little tamer - it's their 1st time playing together AND the 1st time Joan is doing something like this 'for real' with someone else.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. You described Joan's feelings well in a very interesting scenario. Although you call this tame, it is a a lot more stressful in real life than you would realize.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice continuation. You described Joan's feelings well in a very interesting scenario. Although you call this tame, it is a a lot more stressful in real life than you would realize.
Oh, no doubt! As I stated in the comments to 'What they can't see', I would personally never, ever dare do something like that. I didn't mean to imply that doing something like this IRL wouldn't be stressful (and a few other things). I meant it in comparison to the women being naked under their coats.
Thank you for the compliments!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very nice part. it was really well done.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

WyattW5 wrote: 2 years ago Very nice part. it was really well done.
Many thanks for the compliments
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Intense! I like that. :D
Hogtied and loving it
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago Intense! I like that. :D
Thank you
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This is a fantatstic scenario - and you describe so well, what Joan feels and experiences during her walk with Asha through Park and Neighbourhood, congratulations!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This is a fantatstic scenario - and you describe so well, what Joan feels and experiences during her walk with Asha through Park and Neighbourhood, congratulations!
Thank you very much for your compliments. It is always a joy to hear that my writing is liked.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here you are - the conclusion of the story. Hope you like it.

[mention]Syko Sith[/mention] [mention]Rdo4y8[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]WyattW5[/mention]

--- ---

Chapter 3 - Just keep walking

A week or so later, Joan and Asha stood at the door of Joan’s apartment. Joan was all decked out in her checked coat and sneakers, Asha was wearing the green parka Joan had worn on their previous walk.

“Close your eyes”, Joan said. Asha did as instructed. Joan peeled the backing paper off the oval-shaped eye pad and smoothed it over Asha’s left eye, followed by another one. “Can you see anything?”

The Indian woman turned her head this way and that, then raised her hands to her face and felt the smooth pads over her eyes. She turned her hands in front of her face and shook her head. “No. Not a thing. I can open my eyes just fine, but there’s nothing but black.”

“Okay. You’re good?”

Asha nodded. “Yes.”

“Open up.”

Asha opened her mouth. Joan took the sponge ball from the sink and carefully pushed it into Asha’s mouth, making sure it settled behind the Indian woman’s teeth. She then cut a short piece of the white tape and smoothed it over Asha’s lips, sealing her mouth shut. “How’s that?”

Asha gave a thumbs-up sign. Joan took a covid mask and put it on Asha before putting one on herself. Then, as a finishing touch, she took Asha’s oversized sunglasses and put them on the Indian woman’s face, concealing the eyepatches. “Ready to go?” Asha flashed another thumbs-up and put her hands deep in her coat pockets. Joan nodded and opened the door. She took Asha by the arm and guided the blind and gagged Indian woman through the door before closing it. Then she took Asha’s arm and headed toward the elevator.

Asha leaned on the wall of the elevator cabin as they descended. Once she felt the cabin stop and heard the doors slide open, Joan once again took hold of her arm and led her out. They stepped into the crisp autumn day. Asha’s private darkness was instantly flooded with sounds - cars driving on nearby streets, wind hissing in the trees, the crunch of their shoes on the dirt walkway.

They made their way to the sidewalk. Joan kept walking at a steady, relaxed pace, her hand in the crook of Asha’s arm. She could feel the tension in the Indian woman’s body. “Calm down”, Joan murmured, just loud enough for Asha to hear. “I’m right here. Try to relax a little and enjoy the feeling. I’m right here”, she said, giving Asha’s arm a little squeeze.

Hearing Joan’s words, Asha managed to relax a bit. Still, she was clenching her hands so tight that the nails were digging into the palms of her hand. She wanted to pull her hands out of her pockets and hold them out in front of her… but nonetheless kept them in pockets. When they’d planned this, Asha had gone back and forth with having her hands tied. Joan had been wary of the idea from the start and finally they’d come up with this - Asha keeping her hands in her pockets. Right now, she had to admit that it had been a good idea. It gave her a certain feeling of restriction and restraint, while still giving her the option of using her hands if she needed to. She realised she was pushing her hands lower in the pockets, reaching for her crotch.

Joan saw the movement and understood what was happening. “Behave. None of that before we’re back home”, she said, patting Asha’s arm with her free hand. She couldn’t help chuckling a little when she saw Asha blush.

They walked on, Joan guiding them through the town streets, turning this way and that from the corners. She was trying to make Asha lose her bearings, as the Indian woman had asked her to do. In her head, she was trying to think what Asha felt like. While she’d played blindfold games in her childhood, she’d never had any special feelings about them.

In her own private darkness, Asha had long since lost any sense of where they were. She’d never been that great with maps to begin with, but deprived of sight, she was lost almost the moment they left the house… and it didn’t help that she was turned on beyond her wildest dreams. ‘Why the heck did I never do this before’, she wondered. Years ago, when she had done those ‘tie-up walks’ she’d told Joan, it had never occurred to her to use a blindfold. The closest to this Joan had ever gotten had been an experimental theatre production she’d once visited. For a large part of the show, a part of the spectators had been blindfolded - and naturally, Asha had eagerly volunteered. She didn’t remember anything about the show itself, but remembered very well how many times she’d cum once she’d gotten home. This wasn’t the same. This was better. She could feel herself literally dripping… and the walk wasn’t yet over.

Without warning, Joan slipped her hand out of the crook of Asha’s arm. The Indian woman nearly stopped, only moving along when she felt Joan’s hand on her shoulder.

“Shhhh. I’m right here. I’m right beside you. I will keep an eye on you. Just keep walking forward. I will tell you if you need to do something. Just keep walking… gagged and blindfolded as you are… and enjoy the feeling”, Joan said and raised her hand off Asha’s shoulder.

‘Just keep walking… gagged and blindfolded as you are… and enjoy the feeling.’ Asha could feel Joan’s calm, quiet words all the way in her pussy. The words had been intended - mostly - as reassurance, but for Asha, she didn’t remember ever hearing anything that had turned her on more. She walked on, the darkness stretching on in front of her eyes, but could not stop squirming no matter how much she tried.

“Turn right”, Joan said to Asha, guiding them off the street. Concrete paving turned into gravel as they headed to a park. Joan wondered in passing whether Asha guessed where they were, but decided not to ask. The Indian woman was no longer tense, but from the fidgeting Joan could guess she was very, very turned on. They made their way down a pathway to a tall hedge that rose in front of them.

“Give me your hand, I’ll help you here”, Joan said, slipping her hand to Asha’s arm and guiding the Indian woman through a pathway cut into the hedge. There, they stopped, in a corridor lined by hedges.

“Do you know where we are?”

Asha shook her head.

“That’s okay. Now, you can take your hands out of your pockets and feel your way forward. You need to guide us out of where we are now. I’ll help you if it is necessary, but otherwise I’ll just follow you.”

Asha pulled her hands out of her pockets and raised them in front of her. Acutely aware of how obvious her blindness would be for anyone who happened to see them, she still probed the air in front of her. Finding nothing, she spread her hands out a bit further… until her left hand found branches and leaves. Surprised by the touch, she withdrew her hand a bit before reaching back. ‘Ah.’ She moved her other hand to the side - and found the other hedge.

Joan smiled as she saw Asha nod her head. “Now do you know where we are?”

Asha nodded, smiling behind her gag. She had been to the hedge maze once or twice, but it had been a while. Given her nonexistent sense of direction, she probably wouldn’t have remembered the layout anyway… and the blindfold… A small touch on the small of her back jolted her out of her thoughts.

“Scoot, darling. Get moving.”

In all honesty, the maze was quite small, more of a curio than anything else. However, as Joan had surmised, for Asha it was quite an experience. With the arousal that had built within her during the day, the small labyrinth spread into infinity in front of her sightless eyes. She moved forward with small, stuttering steps, her hands waving in front of her, touching the hedges, moving away, touching them again, as she tried to find the next gap in the hedge.

Joan thought back to how she’d felt on her walk, making her way through the busiest part of the town with the gag concealed underneath the mask and her hands cuffed behind her back. The memories alone made her tingle - and given how squirmy Asha was, it didn’t take a genius to tell that the Indian woman was, right now, just as aroused as she herself had been back then. Smiling mischievously, Joan couldn’t resist stepping just a little closer and leaning forward. “A hot mess”, she whispered to Asha. “Hot, bothered, horny mess. That’s what you are… aren’t you?”

Asha came to a halt, trembling. For a moment, Joan thought she’d gone too far and Asha wanted to quit. The Indian woman reached behind her, found Joan’s right arm and pulled the younger blonde against her back. She guided Joan’s right arm over her breasts and set Joan’s hand on her right boob, pushing it down against the orb.

“You like this”, Joan whispered.

Asha moaned into her gag and nodded.

“Do you want to stop?”

A forceful shake of the head.

Joan leaned over and kissed Asha on her cheek. “Can you get through this… or are you too… distracted to try?”

Asha stood still for a moment - and then shook her head.

Joan chuckled. “Let me help, then.” She slid past Asha and took the Indian woman by the hand. “Follow me”, she said, heading for the exit.

For Asha, the rest of the walk was a hazy, horny mess of sounds. When Joan closed her apartment door behind them, Asha reached out for a wall and leaned against it. Joan walked over, took off her mask, carefully pulled the tape free and fished out the sponge. Asha coughed once or twice.

“How was it”, Joan asked.

Asha bowed her head. “I’m sorry.”

“For what”, Joan asked, incredulous.

“For failing… for not managing to get through…”

Joan silenced her with a finger on her lips. “Oh, poor you. There’s no need to apologize. I am sorry I made you feel that way. But… did you enjoy it?”

In reply, Asha reached for her, took her face in her hands and pulled her into a kiss. It began as a soft, tender kiss on the lips - that soon spiraled into a breathless make-out. “It was so fuc… so fucking hot I was so horny out of my mind I couldn’t think straight…” Asha managed to stammer before continuing the kiss. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome”, Joan managed to reply. As the kiss broke, she reached up to Asha’s eyes.

Asha shook her head. “No. Don’t take them off.”

“Why?”

“What do you think? I want to have sex with you with them still on.”

Joan looked at her. “You want me to fuck you while you’re blindfolded?”

“And tied up. Would you?”

Joan kissed Asha. “Gladly.”

She led Asha to her bedroom by the hand. They undressed each other, Asha refusing any help - not that she would really have needed any in any case. Then Joan helped her sit down on the bed.

“Lay down”, she said and turned to her wardrobe. When she turned back with a few scarves in hand, Asha was laying on the middle of the bed. Joan climbed on after her and got on all fours atop her. After a kiss, she then took hold of Asha’s right hand. “Put your hands above your head.”

Asha’s breathing grew even quicker as Joan bound her wrists to the headboard with the scarves. Then the blonde moved a little backward to kiss her again.

“I don’t have anything like that fancy toy you used on me… so I guess we’ll have to make do without it”, she said.

Asha smiled. “I don’t think I could last very looonongngggohmyyyygaaahh…” Her words collapsed into a moan as she felt Joan’s warm, wet lips close over her right nipple.

Joan kissed and licked one nipple, then the other, her hands always busy with the one she wasn’t kissing, flicking her fingers over the nipple, lightly squeezing and tweaking it. Asha gasped and moaned underneath her, writhing and pulling against the scarves binding her.

“Joan… plleaaasseee… I can’t take this any more… please…”, she moaned.

“Well, since you ask so nicely…” Joan slid downwards, rubbing her nipples over Asha’s skin, until her face was level with Asha’s sopping wet pussy. For a moment, she merely stayed there, her face so close that Asha could feel her breath on her skin. Joan watched the bound woman squirm and fidget… and then she pushed her lips on Asha’s mound.

The first kiss made Asha moan - and once Joan’s tongue slid between her lips, she wouldn’t have been able to stay quiet even if she’d wanted to. Joan swirled her tongue around Asha’s pussy, the wetness spreading all over her face. She found the hard, swollen clit, brushed her tongue against it, withdrew, returned to it, withdrew once again…

Asha’s back arched, her hands pulling on the scarves that restrained her. In her private darkness, all she could focus on was Joan’s tongue moving inside her. She was moaning in time with Joan’s licking, no longer able to say anything comprehensible, gasping for breath as if she was running out of oxygen…

Joan kept licking, her tongue lapping on Asha’s throbbing nub, her own hand feverishly working on her own pussy, moaning into Asha’s pussy… Asha yelled, her body seizing up as she came, moments before Joan did - but the blonde never stopped either licking or fingering herself, driving both of them toward another orgasm… and another… and another…

Asha felt Joan untie the scarves that bound her wrists. Then the eyepatches came off. Asha squinted at the sudden light and smiled wearily as she looked up. Joan was holding her hands to partially shade Asha’s eyes to ease her transition from darkness to light.

“Hello, beautiful.”

Asha smiled. “Hello yourself. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome”, Joan said and kissed her. “I think we’ll have to do this again.”

“Go for a walk… or what came after it?”

“Well… do I have to choose?”

Asha laughed. She managed to raise her hand and stroke Joan’s face. “No, you don’t. I definitely want to… well, do both of them, too.”

They kissed once again and Joan lay down beside Asha. “I was wondering… What would that friend of yours think of our walks…”

Asha chuckled. “Well, I can ask her if you want.”

Joan looked at her. “Huh?”

“Even though we stopped going for our walks, I’ve kept in touch with Lena. Given where she’s working, I think she’d understand quite well.”

“What does she do for a living?”

“Would you believe, she’s a receptionist at a BDSM studio. ‘Miss Berenice’s’, if you’ve seen the place.”

--- ---

So, there it is. Let me know what you think.

Next week, I'm going to have another story for you to read. We'll be once again visiting that one certain second-hand store I've already written about in 'Shopping for shoes' and 'The other shoes'. Yep, time to see what [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] has been up to.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

A love!y chance for a sequel you left us there. I'd also like to see what the blue haired shop assistant knows about bondage.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago A love!y chance for a sequel you left us there. I'd also like to see what the blue haired shop assistant knows about bondage.
I have no concrete plans for a sequel, but if I find an idea I like, I could see myself writing one. As for Talia (the shop assistant in question), well, we are going to see her in the near future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic