A night with girlfriend (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gugan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A night with girlfriend (F/m)

Post by gugan »

Part - 1
---------

Dev is a 16 year old high school boy. He had a pretty normal and boring life, until he met his new girlfriend Shyla. She is 18 and was 2 years elder to him, however age didn't become a factor of hindrance for the both. They both started to date for a few days and today, she invited him to her house to spend some time together.

Dev was very delighted when he heard that. His mind immediately thought of lewd stuffs. He eagerly was expecting for the day and today the day has come where he can finally do lewd stuffs together with Shyla. But, little did he knew about the cruel thing that Shyla had planned for him.

He slowly entered into her house. It has many big room with plenty of space. It made him wonder just how much money does Shyla's parents earn annually. However, it didn't hold his attention for too long. He is right now, alone with his girlfriend, in her home. Whatever, happens between the both is totally up to them. Just thinking about it, made him get excited. His pants would bulge a bit in his crotch part. It may even be a best moment for him to lose his virginity.

He wasted no time and would immediately walk closer to Shyla and reduce the distance between the both. He looks in her eyes with a blush and asks in a curious and pleading tone, "My dear, may I know, why you invited me to your house today, especially when no one is around? Are you..." He paused with that and waited to see her response.

"Of course, for having my fun, darling~" She says in a teasing way and places her hand on his cheek and rub it in a gentle way.

"Yes, I know~ I can't wait for it to start." he says as he further reduces the distance between the both by approaching to kiss her sweet lips. However, it would be stopped when Shyla would place her index finger on his lips and push him back.

"Wait, dear~ I have to do some preparations for the fun. Will you be a good boy and wait for me, while I bring my stuffs~?" She asked with a evil grin on her face. However, dev didn't pay too much attention to it.

Dev was a a bit confused about the stuffs that Shyla mentioned as he never had sex with anyone before. Maybe, Shyla is someone experienced and would do it in the right way. So he decided to go along with what Shyla is planning to do tonight.

Shyla would enter into a what feels like a store room and will come back with a very big chest box. He started to wonder why someone need these many stuffs for having fun.

"My dear Dev, Have you ever got tied up by someone before~?" She ask in a teasing tone as she opens the chest box to reveal tons of different restraining items. Most of the items, dev had no idea.

"Hmm... nope. Does getting tied up have something to do with doing lewd stuffs?" He asked in a surprising tone. He didn't want to show that he is a virgin to Shyla, but he couldn't help his curiosity from asking that question.

"For me, yeah. I don't know about you~" She said in a normal tone before taking out a pair of leather mittens from the chest box.

"If it's something that can make you happy, I am also happy to do it dear~" he would talk in a romantic way and was willing to experiment with this. Maybe he can able to understand the part of fun that Shyla was talking about.

"I'm so happy to hear it, darling~! So, I guess, I don't have to hold back with you, Do I?" She asked with a more evil grin completely trying to exploit the boy's innocence.

"Yup! Just be sure to enjoy as much as you can" He will talk in a bold and prideful tone. He was just happy to make his girlfriend happy.

She would then give him two rubber balls on both of his hand. "Clench it tightly" She ordered him. He too without asking any question will press the ball tightly using his hands. She will then use this chance to grab his left wrist and pull a leather mitten into his hand. The mitten didn't have any space for the fingers. And, since he was firmly holding the ball the mitten will somehow fit perfectly into his hand. She will then waste no time to pull the strap tightly and will make sure that the leather mitten stays perfectly on his left hand. She then will repeat the same on his other hand.

"Hmm.. why are you doing this?" he ask in a patient way and tries to move his fingers. There will be room for it. And since he was pressing the ball, he couldn't able close his fist completely either. He will then try to use his one hand to remove the strap on the other hand, but it will be totally useless without the use of his fingers.

"Stop, trying to figure out everything that I do~ You'll see it all, once I finish it completely." She will then take two small padlocks and put it on each strap buckle. So that, even if someone other than the Shyla herself were to try and release him, they would fail.

"okay okay, dear~ I'll just your toy for today~" He will say it with a smile however, deep inside he will have a bit of doubt as to why she was doing all these things. 'She did mention about tying me up, maybe it might be to stop me from freeing myself.' he think to himself and will look at her as she will take a rope from out of the box.

"Hands back and make it as close as they can be. I want your forearms to touch each other~" She once again says it as a order.

"Those leather mittens are meant to stop using my fingers. Hehe~ or else, you are worried about me reaching the knot and freeing myself, don't you?" He would say in a smile as he finally figured out the purpose of the leather mittens.

"Oh, nope, even without the mittens you won't reach the knot." She said with a giggle as she doubles the rope and start to tie his wrist together. She will pull both his hands very much close together and would start circling the rope around his forearms, the ropes will then be pulled tightly and it would dig his skin a bit. She wouldn't stop with that and will start to cinch the rope for added tightness before tying a triple knot far away from his fingers.

"Ah, well.. you don't have to be this much strict, you know? It's not like, I am planning to run away from you or something~" He says in a teasing way but was feeling a little pain with the way, the rope dug inside his skin. He will try to wiggle and tug at the rope, to check it's purpose. And, to his surprise, the ropes will never budge an inch. It didn't give him any freedom or slack to struggle free. The ropes added with the mittens, was very hard to escape, even for a experienced escape artist. How can a complete amateur struggle free?

She will then come closer to him. "Didn't you just accept that I don't need to hold back? Now, no complaining.." She would immediately shove something wet inside his mouth. He will a bit surprised and would shake his head. But, she wouldn't show any mercy in shoving the cloth inside his mouth. He would glare at her but she didn't care about it and will then shove a red ball gag into his already stuffed mouth. The ball will have trouble to enter inside his mouth but she will forcefully push it all the way inside and would immediately buckle the strap inside his head.

"MMmph mmphm mmphm" He glared at her as he didn't like the way she forcefully stuffed and gagged his mouth.

"Shh.. this is what you get for complaining.. the cloth I stuffed inside your mouth is none other than my panties. Feel free to enjoy it~" Saying this she would once again to to the box to take out another rope.

He will panic a bit as he will now will not be able to use his hands or ask for any help from her. But, Shyla was secretly enjoying the pleading look in the face of Dev. She is that kind of girl who loves to see the pathetic and crying side of boys and will purposely make it more and more worse to see the extra drop of tears. Dev is just a innocent victim to fall into her trap.

She will now, go and grab his already tied hands, and will press both his elbows together. He will make some mumbled noises inside his gag as it caused a lot of aching on his shoulders. Shyla seemingly enjoying the mumbled noises of the boy, will waste no time to tie the rope around his elbows.

The ropes were pulled tightly and his elbows will be made to touch each other. She will quickly start circling it and cinching it tightly before tying triple knot.

As his wrists and elbows were tied nice and tightly she will go to his front and grab his chin to look into his eyes. His eyes will have a mix of pain and anger. He will mumble inside his gag and will try to ask her to slow down a bit in a incomprehensive way. Shyla would however ignore it and would have a evil smirk on her face.

"Oh, dear~ Don't ask me to stop already~ I'm just now starting~" She will then let go of his chin, before going to the box and picking up a black electric tape from the box.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

interesting story, looking forward for more
girlstiemeup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by girlstiemeup »

Fantastic story, I'm loving the underlying sadism in the girlfriend. Hope to see more soon!
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

I would love to read a continuation.....excellent....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic