Gwen’s Enslavement: Vote Story, M/F.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gwen’s Enslavement: Vote Story, M/F.

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

Chapter one of this story belongs to Jrambo03, the changes to the story including part-1 & the sequel, including the voting belongs to me, I would like to thank him, because without his permission I would not be able to do this. This is a repost, per my request the administration deleted the old topic. So in order for me to continue, I had to get permission to move foreword, which I did. There will be two version's of this story, this will be the 1st.

Gwen’s Enslavement:
Chapter – 1: GWEN’S PERILOUS HALLOWEEN:

"Well, this sucks", Gwen thought to herself. She was in the back of a van, wrists tied behind her back, ropes wrap around her chest and arms, her ankles as well as her legs under and up just enough over her kneecaps were bound together and she was hogtied. Her mouth was stuffed with a couple of rags and a bandanna was used as a cleave gag to prevent her from spitting them out. She could scream, though the sound was very muffled. Struggling was proving difficult, as the van she was in was in motion, causing her to roll around in the back.

Part – 1: Gwen:
Gwen Stark was a 16-year-old High school student born in Dallas, Texas, on December 31, 1994, after her family moved to Washington, D.C. from Dallas Texas last summer, Gwen started attending Anacostia High School in Washington, D.C.. Before Halloween night, classes were going great, Gwen had made some friends and even went on some dates, but most of the men were uninteresting. Gwen even tried to date some girls, but after a few weeks two about a month, realized that she was completely straight. Gwen’s father was an FBI agent, so when he was given a promotion to Federal Agent in Charge of a unit based at FBI HQ, we moved. Because of dad, Gwen liked sleuthing, she even helped on a few of his cases.

Part – 2: the abduction and how it had happened:?

It was Halloween night. A group of girls from school had decided to get all dress up in costumes/uniforms?. Gwen was chosen to be in a costume/uniform?. She hated the outfit. "This costume/uniform? I doubt I'd be able to fight well wearing this", she said while looking at herself in her mirror, "Meh, it's just one night, not like anything bad will happen."

The night went well. Gwen had a really good time, despite the outfit. She did not know most of the girls from her group but was friends with a couple of them. They were the ones that convinced her to join the group. One of them even made her outfit. When the night was over, she was glad she decided to be a part of the group.

Gwen was on her way home. She decided to take a shortcut by going through the back alleys. The holiday was over and all the houses in the area were dark. Halloween was on a Friday night this year and Gwen figured the occupants were still out or at parties. She continued her walk home when she noticed something unusual. There was a van in the backyard of one of the houses. Its back doors were open. Gwen decided to investigate.

Trying to move as silently as she could, Gwen crept up to the van. "Must be a burglar," she thought. Gwen has had many encounters with criminals before. She originally got out her phone to dial 9-1-1, but decided to handle this on her on, and put her phone away, thinking a burglar or two would be easy to handle. She pressed herself up against the side of the van facing away from the house. "I'll jump this guy from behind when he comes out to load up the van. This'll be fun. Plus, if I'm dressed up like this it just makes me look innocent." She was eagerly awaiting the burglar's return.

Footsteps could be heard coming from the house. "Finally," Gwen thought. Then, she heard a thud followed by a groan. It was obvious that the burglar had tripped on his way back to the van. Gwen, stopping herself from giggling, thought, "This guy's an idiot. This'll be even easier than I thought." She heard him pick himself up. She was prepared to attack once she heard the man loading up the van. A half minute went by without any sound.

"What's taking him so long," Gwen thought. She started to sneak towards the doors to get a look. She didn't get far when all of a sudden a gloved hand clamped around her mouth and an arm wrapped around her, pinning her arms at her sides. Gwen tried to scream, but to no avail. A voice said, "It's a good thing I tripped. I saw your shoes? through the bottom of my van. You know, those shoes? probably isn't a good thing to wear if you're going to be sneaking around. Don't know what you were planning on doing anyway. You're way too little to take me on." Gwen struggled and still tried screaming as she was forced towards the back doors of the van.

The burglar lifted Gwen up into the back of the van. He removed his hand from her mouth. Gwen let out a loud scream. It didn't last long, however, as rags were stuffed into her mouth. Her hands were pulled behind her back and Gwen could feel duct taped being tied around her wrists. She attempted to spit the rags out of her mouth while both of the man's hands were occupied with binding her. She was able to push them out a little ways with her tongue, when suddenly, they were forced back in. "Nice try," the burglar said, "I'd better shut you up good this time." The man reached and pulled a bandana that was in his van and placed it in her mouth and tied it tightly behind her head, cleave gagging her. Gwen tried to free her bound hands, but the rope was tied too tight.

After the gag was secured around her mouth, the burglar laid Gwen on her back and reached into a bag. He pulled out more duct tape and began tying her ankles together. Gwen began kicking her legs at the man to prevent him from tying her feet together, but before long, her ankles were securely bound, then he grabbed rope and first tied her elbows together, and then her arms and chest were tied together, then her grabbed more rope and tied legs above and below her kneecaps, and then finished it off using rope to tie her ankles to her wrist hogtieing her. After his captive was completely tied, the burglar stood over her. "Well, it is Halloween, and you are quite the treat. Though, from your standpoint, it's more like a cruel trick. But things like this happen when you go snooping around, trying to play the hero. Now, I've really got to get going. I probably shouldn't leave you here for the police to find, so the question is, what to do with you? Hmm, there is one thing I've always wanted to try. For now, just lay back and enjoy the ride." The man exited the back of the van with the goodie back and closed the doors. Soon, he entered the driver's seat and started the ignition. All Gwen could do was struggle to get loose.

Part 3: And that's how this had happened:

The van continued its drive. Gwen was tied on the floor of the van, so she couldn't get a good look outside of the windows. After about twenty minutes she began to see trees through the windows. He was obviously driving through a wooded area. Gwen wasn't really concerned about her situation at the moment. She was mostly annoyed by the fact that she was captured because the burglar tripped. It was the epitome of "dumb luck". A few more minutes passed before the van came to a stop. The burglar looked over the seat at Gwen and said, "Well, here we are. Now, just hold tight for a bit. There's one more thing I need to do." The man grabbed a bag and exited the van. Gwen tried struggling for all she was worth. After a little while, the back doors of the van opened. The burglar stood there, still clad in the black outfit, gloves, and ski mask he had been wearing. The only difference is now his also had on a black cape and top hat and had a long, curly mustache taped onto his mask. Gwen had a look on her face that could only be described as,".... what?" The man looked at her and said, "Now, don't look at me like that. Did you think you were the only one who could dress up for Halloween?"

The burglar reached in to grab Gwen as she tried to squirm back. He pulled her towards him by her tied ankles. She was then put over his shoulder. "I'm going to need a bit more rope for what I've got planned for you," he said as he reached into a bag. He pulled out a few coils of rope and began carrying Gwen away from the van. Now that she was outside, she could finally tell that he had indeed brought her to a secluded wooded area. Gwen struggled the whole time but was unable to loosen the ropes binding her hands, chest, arms, legs, feet, and the hogtie. She was carried for a short while when her captor said, "Ah, here we are."

The man knelt down with Gwen still over his shoulder. He then laid her on her back. Gwen couldn't tell where the burglar was taking her, since she was facing away from where he was carrying her. Now that she was on the ground she could see the big picture. The man's weird costume made sense to her. He was dressed as an old-time vaudeville villain and he was about to tie her on the railroad tracks. She couldn't believe she was about to be victim to a cliché this old.

Gwen began to struggle as fiercely as she could as the villain began to untie her from the hogtie. "Now don't judge me for this," he said to her, "I've always had a thing for this kind of scenario and it just so happens that you're the first person I've ever had to kidnap while on the job." She tried to scream through her gag, but all that came out were muffled whimpers. The man grabbed rope and started tying her to the tracks. He wanted to make sure she wouldn't get loose. He even made sure the ropes around her wrists were still tight.

The villain admired his handiwork, "You make a really cute damsel." Gwen tried rolling off the tracks but failed as she was tied to the tracks really good. The villain laughed, as there was no way she could roll away. He stood up and admired her again. Struggle as she might, Gwen just couldn't loosen any of the ropes. Tears began to form in her eyes, though she tried to hold them back. She didn't want him to see her crying.

A few minutes went by before the villain said, "I should get going now. It'd probably be a good idea for me to get as far away from here as I can. I'm sure they’re quite the investigation after all of this. Thank you for helping me live out this fantasy. I had a really good time. I hope you did, too." He walked back to his van and got inside. He started up his vehicle and drove away. The man thought to himself, "This was a great night. I got lots of loot from that house and then this. Hope this whole situation doesn't mess her up too bad. These tracks have been inactive for years, though I doubt she knows that. Of course, it is Halloween. What better night to give someone the fright of their life.”?

"Good thing he didn't know that the tracks that go through these woods have been inactive for years," Gwen thought, "He's good at tying knots but he's an idiot when it comes to railway knowledge. At least he's gone. Even if I can't get these ropes and duct tape off, I can maybe at least ungag myself. Then I can call for help. Then again, do I really want anyone to see me like this? Guess I'll just keep struggling.

Gwen continued to try loosening her ropes. She figured she was in for a long night.

Now the Voting:
*Now the vote question’s, the vote is the costume/uniform Gwen will be wearing. I will only keep this up until the 24th, that’s when based or votes I will upload the edit new version with the costume/uniform choice then, and don't worry I will let you know when.
Please send your votes to me in private messages. I want you guys to be surprised by the winners.
Your 1st. Vote:
A. Navy sailors Uniform.
B. School Girl uniform:
1: Japanese.
2: American Private school.
3: British school.
C. Soccer Uniform.
D. Basketball uniform.
E. a combination of C & D.

2nd. Vote:
A. High heeled shoes.
B. High heeled boots.
C. Running Shoes.
D. Cleats.
E. Dress shoes.
F. Everyday Shoes.

Also, if you can think of a better title send it in P.M. also.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Idea! I vote both times A!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I really like Gwen as a character. I am hoping that you keep this going although I will not vote. It is just my personal whim not to participate in vote stories. Yours is well done. I even like the villain. And how can anyone not like a Gwen tied to the tracks?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
takimn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takimn22 »

A for both as well!
tickletied84
Centennial Club