The Fop Kidnapped (M/M) **Chapter VIII Added 3/31/24**

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

YESSSS!!!!!!

To say it was worth the wait is an understatement!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

wataru14 wrote: 4 weeks ago YESSSS!!!!!!

To say it was worth the wait is an understatement!
Thank you, my friend!

It looks as if I need to edit it a bit. The formatting came out a little skewed.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Well worth the wait indeed! The continually complex and intertwining plots, the well developed side characters, the intricate bonds and gags! I cannot get enough!

My heart is breaking for Ski! I don't know what outcome I want for him, but he doesn't deserve this betrayal!

Don't keep us waiting too long for the next update!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks for the great update! I'm continually impressed by your ability to seamlessly tie so many ongoing plot threads together and this chapter didn't disappoint in that regard.

We already knew that Raffles isn't completely heartless but I think it says a lot about how he freed himself to save the younger cops despite knowing that it would draw suspicion. There are bigger threats than him at the moment and I wish he and Ski could at least work together after this. Though, I don't think Ski can forgive him yet given how quickly his crush betrayed him. Oh, the drama! 8-)

And of course, side characters add so much to the story - particularly the epic roasting Elena gave to Gibson! Jerry and Charlie's situation is at least better than the three jocks who were rescued at the last second but here's hoping Don reaches them first.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 4 weeks ago Ski felt as if he were on fire. The kiss charged him in every way imaginable. The touch of Jan’s lips on his own was tender, raw, and stoked Ski’s desire for this man he had barely known for a day. He kissed back, parting his lips, and their embrace became more passionate. Jan’s tongue brushed Ski’s teeth, and in no time their tongues sparred with each other. Ski breathed in the scent of sweat, musk, and the heady hunger emanating from the man who was making him feel so desired. And just like that, Jan pulled back.
This was my favourite part of the chapter. Well worth the wait! @KidnappedCowboy delivers again! I quoted this paragraph because it was hot, but also because it shows us how much Jan and Ski desire one another, even though no words were exchanged. It makes the subsequent betrayal so much more dramatic.

We find out Raffles is actually an ethical sort of thief, but will we end this story with Ski forgiving and accepting Raffles? How will Raffles deal with someone he has feelings for?

And special mention to leaving Jerry with his bowtie. I hope Don manages to rescue him (with matching bow bowties on both of them), but it's likely going to take a while (both in our real lives, and in the story).

I'll certainly be rereading this as I begin the long painful wait for the next update :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you for the comments. I will not take as long for the next chapter!

@gag1195 Yes, Raffles broke Ski's heart, and I promise you...Raffles will tie it back together for him! ;)

@DeeperThanRed The Drama, indeed! Elena might take a cue from Bette Davis' character, Margo Channing, and say something like. "Fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a bumpy night" for Donnie, Jerry, Charlie, and Ski!!! :lol:

@Guardianbound, I had a great time writing that. There are a few more kisses coming, but Ski's lips will be sealed!!! :D
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Well i waited and it was so worth the wait.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

My head is swimming from all the twists and turns.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you, @privateandrews for your very kind words. I hope I don't disappoint with the next chapter.

And thank you @blackbound. Get ready for your head to spin some more. And thank you for the wonderful tales you spin!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Thank you so much for this new chapter, exciting as always
Manicorn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manicorn »

Jumped back in as if no time had passed at all. Don't think anything can beat the bondage display the four hunks made as the curtain rose, but we'll see if you can top that in the following chapters! Especially loved Ski's takedown!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks, @TightropesEU. I'm glad you found the chapter exciting.

Thank you, @manicorn. I hope to live up to your expectations. I had fun writing that scene. I wanted to highlight the similarities between Cary Grant's character, Mortimer Brewster and Ski. They're both oblivious to the fate about to befall them. I've been a fan of "Arsenic and Old Lace," since I first saw it as a kid on late, late night television. I can still recall the excitement of seeing the incredibly handsome Cary Grant get tied up and gagged.

I cannot describe how wonderful it is to me, when readers take the time to leave a comment. I know I speak for all who contribute here when I say that those comments inspire our writing. Thank you!
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Welcome back! What a great chapter! All the different, carefully woven, threads, the character development of Ski and Raffles, the different kinds of peril faced by the men, it all pulled me into the story. It's like dipping into some classic tale of male adventure filled with mischief, danger, fun, and titillation. Much appreciated!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Muscle-Flex wrote: 3 weeks ago Welcome back! What a great chapter! All the different, carefully woven, threads, the character development of Ski and Raffles, the different kinds of peril faced by the men, it all pulled me into the story. It's like dipping into some classic tale of male adventure filled with mischief, danger, fun, and titillation. Much appreciated!
Thank you, @Muscle-Flex

Just like I want to have tension in the knots and binds, I want that tension in the characters. Donald Stone is the police commissioner and he is duty bound to serve and protect the citizens, but he is not out as a gay man to the general public. Jerry Kennedy has captured Don's heart, and is Don willing to break free from the strictures of a homophobic city and state and perhaps even breaking the law to get Jerry back?

Ski is falling hard for a Gentleman jewel thief. And he will be torn between his honor-bound duty to protect and serve and his unswerving loyalty to his idol and commander Don. How's he going to react when he wakes from his forced slumber?

Then there's Raffles...he's a thief, and he's falling for a cop! He can't be tied down in a romance with a guy who wants to put the cuffs on him!

I'm not Shakespeare or Tolstoy, but I want my characters to experience a range of emotions and choices which will test and reveal their true character.
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Excellent, as always @KidnappedCowboy . I admit that I had forgotten some parts and when I saw the update I immediately started rereading the story, from the very beginning. With each chapter I read, the more I appreciate your work, talent and the effort you've put in your stories. Needless to say, this story pushes all my buttons!
I would've never imagined that, but Raffles has indeed developed as a character. From a devious, calculating jewel thief he's turned into a more complex (and I dare say likeable) character. Hope he and his dreamy, uniformed hunk will have a more intimate liaison now that Raffles is once more in control.😈
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Donbrown wrote: 2 weeks ago Excellent, as always @KidnappedCowboy . I admit that I had forgotten some parts and when I saw the update I immediately started rereading the story, from the very beginning. With each chapter I read, the more I appreciate your work, talent and the effort you've put in your stories. Needless to say, this story pushes all my buttons!
I would've never imagined that, but Raffles has indeed developed as a character. From a devious, calculating jewel thief he's turned into a more complex (and I dare say likeable) character. Hope he and his dreamy, uniformed hunk will have a more intimate liaison now that Raffles is once more in control.😈
Thank you so much, @Donbrown.

I hope my next chapters live up to your high praise!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It's great to see an update on the chapters of your stories, even though it's a bit of a long wait, it's always worth it, you're incredible in everything you write!

Some interesting twists here, I'm even going to reread part of the story to remember some things
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 weeks ago It's great to see an update on the chapters of your stories, even though it's a bit of a long wait, it's always worth it, you're incredible in everything you write!

Some interesting twists here, I'm even going to reread part of the story to remember some things
Thanks so much, @Tsuhaya!

There'll be a few more twists and turns, as the characters struggle against many more knots they''ll find themselves in!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic