The Fop Kidnapped (M/M) **Chapter VII Added 10/30/22**

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Have i missed Jerrys story of how he ended up bound gagged and forced with a cock ring to be edged ?
No, [mention]privateandrews[/mention], you have not missed it. Jerry will explain to Donald how he ended up the way he did in the next installment. I am glad you like the story so far. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you also to [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Donbrown[/mention] for taking the time to comment. Your comments help me focus on where I want to go with the story.

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], I'm glad you appreciate my alliteration. It's fun coming up with some of them.
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent addition to what is becoming a true classic. I can't add much to what's already been gushed at you, but I must agree that the plot, characters, and (most of all) the style of this are all top shelf. Well done, sir!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great addition. I concur with the praise above, it's a captivating read!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

The plot thickens. Loving this so much
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] you are kind in your praise!

[mention]Bondwriter [/mention]I am glad you are enjoying the tale!

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Wait...it thickens more!!

Thank you all.

Part Four is on its way!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
Woah! The start of this really does not disappoint, good sir.

Although I've not read your larger epic, "The Fod Kidnapped" stands out among your shorter tales for one major reason.
Perhaps this is only a figment of my imagination, but after having read that opening chapter twice, it seems as though you're going all in and really pushing those things that tickle your fancy.

Donald going commando in his tightly tailored suit is hot AF. But even hotter is the scene where the captor is securing Donald's thick thighs down and notices that huge tent in his pants. "Raging salmon" and "glimpse of your paradise" both had me chuckling and in a state similar to what poor Donald was experiencing 8-)

The writing and descriptions are very intricate, as is usually the case in your writing.
I also have to say I'm enjoying the gags in your stories a lot, and this one is no different.
LOVE a good handkerchief stuffing followed by several cleaves. Very arousing, especially with our shapely victim mouthing off into his fat gag the whole time.

I should be catching up to this very quickly.

I have a feeling [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] might appreciate the aesthetic quality of your writing, as he seems to have a weak spot for that.

[mention]FelixSH[/mention] if you have some free time and are looking for something good to read, this one definitely strikes me as being up your alley. Tailored suits, stuff gags, rope bondage and lots of gag speech. Seems like this was written specifically for you, my friend ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks for the support, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...

Nothing like a well-dressed, well-built, stylish dandy who goes commando! :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
Okay, so I just finished reading the second chapter and am so very impressed with the text quality and the vocabulary you choose to employ.
You definitely have a special nack for these creative archs and witty super-villains, my friend!

Again, there were lots of colourful words and sentences to keep my snickering and smiling during my readthrough of this chapter.

It sounds like our "goody two-shoes" Comissioner is stuck in quite a bind!
Good thing that Raffles equipped him with those muffling bandana balls and tight cleave gags once more. Wouldn't want our sexy Don getting away or alerting anyone before our dashing thief managed to make a run for it, would we? 8-)

Delightful writing, good sir.
Superbly enjoyable!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Fop Kidnapped, Part Four:
Raffles Rustles a Red-Haired Legal Eagle

By Kidnapped Cowboy

Donald Stone bent over Jerry Kennedy to free him from the chair to which he was bound. While he released the ginger-haired District Attorney’s wrists from the armrests, Donald tried not to look at his friend’s thick cock – still half erect – lying on his mid-thigh or the dollops of his man chowder drying in his crimson chest hairs, along his treasure trail, and amidst his man bush. Still, Donald could not escape the effects of that erection-edging gadget on his bound and gagged best friend. The pungent odor of Jerry’s dude food filled Donald’s nostrils – and bizarrely – Donald found it enticing, but he pushed those thoughts aside. He did not want to add to his friend’s embarrassment. Jerry kept his head down, but the men stole glances at each other occasionally, as Donald worked on the knots.

“It’s okay, bud – I was in the same position as you are just a short time ago.” Donald tried to reassure Jerry, ruffling the thick, red hair on Jerry’s head.

“ZZHHUUNNKKTTHH PPHHAALL!” Thanks, Pal! Jerry – still gagged – felt somewhat better knowing Donald was at his side in this cockup their cocks had encouraged.

After Donald unfastened the ropes binding Jerry’s biceps and chest to the back of the chair, he crouched down to loosen the knots of the ropes lashing Jerry’s legs below the knees and at his ankles. Jerry himself undid the cords at his thighs spread wide and individually tied to the seat and sides of the chair. Duct-tape remained from below Jerry’s nostrils to below his chin and around his head several times, and Jerry’s cheeks bulged from whatever stuffing filled his mouth. Donald knew it would hurt like the dickens, once it came off – the sticky adhesive without doubt taking some scarlet strands of Jerry’s beard with it. So, he decided to let Jerry remove it himself, once he was free from his bonds.

“I’ll get us some water, Jerry,” he said, as Jerry found the end-strip of the tape at the back of his head and began pulling it gingerly from around his ginger-haired head and beard. “It may be better to let it rip, pal,” he added, as walked out of the closet. Once he got to the kitchen, Donald heard Jerry let out a cry of anguish – Jerry had let it rip. Donald grabbed two bottles of water from the refrigerator. He also grabbed a deep bowl from one of the cupboards.

Donald carried the lot back to Jerry’s bedroom. He put the bowl down on the dresser. Jerry was still seated in the chair in the closet – looking exhausted and humiliated. Donald uncapped one of the water bottles, walked into the closet, and handed it to his friend. He saw the tape used to gag him and a jockstrap lying at Jerry’s feet.

“Drink some water,” To ease Jerry’s embarrassment, Donald added, “Your mouth is parched –mine was, too.” Looking about at the discarded rope, tape, jockstrap, and that erogenous gadget with its meat mitt, he cautioned Jerry, “And don’t touch anything.”

“I don’t think I could touch my cock and balls again, after last night.” Jerry replied.

“I wasn’t talking about yourself, pal.” Donald said and ruffled his friend’s thick mane of red hair.

Donald went back to the bowl on the dresser and took it to the bathroom, where he filled it with warm water. As the bowl filled, Donald found a couple of clean facecloths. Turning the spigot off, he returned to Jerry in the closet with the bowl and washcloths. Jerry – the poor guy – looked at Donald with a blank look – God, Jerry’s always had such twinkles in those puppy dawg, blue eyes
Donald put the bowl and facecloths down on the floor beside the chair. He then took his blue serge suit jacket off and after finding a free wooden hanger, carefully hanged it up amongst Jerry’s own bespoke suits. Donald then unknotted his Hermés tie and slipped that around the hanger with his jacket. Donald unfastened the top button of his now rumpled, white shirt, then did the same to his sleeves, which he fastidiously rolled up past his elbows.

“You’re ever the dandy, Don,” Jerry said with what could possibly be called a half-smile. “No matter what.”

“Well, pal – as Beau Brummell said – “Fashions come and go; bad taste is timeless.” – And I’m not going anywhere. My taste is impeccable.” Donald gave Jerry a wink.

Jerry chuckled, but his levity soon turned to sullenness. “God, Donnie – what are we going to do?”

Kneeling beside his friend and dipping the facecloths in the warm water, Donald answered, “First, you’re going to tell me what happened – how Raffles forefooted and bridled you. I’d let you take a shower to clean up, but I want to hear your version of events while it’s very fresh in mind. So, we’ll have to give you a sponge bath – for now instead.”

“We’ll…?” Jerry asked surprisedly.

Donald put a hand on one of Jerry’s very broad shoulders. “Yes – we’ll have to do it. After what we went through last night, I don’t think we have many more secrets to keep from one another.” He handed Jerry a washcloth. Taking the other, Donald gently began to cleanse the cum, musk, and sweat from Jerry’s brawny body.

Jerry saw a glimmer – ever so slight – of getting out of this mess.

“Okay, tell me what happened, pal. Start from the beginning – from the time you met Raffles until I found you this morning.” Donald asked softly.

And hesitantly at first, but gaining more certainty – helped in large measure by Donald art his side – Jerry began…

Raffles Rustles a Red-Haired Legal Eagle
I first noticed Raffles at my gym a few weeks ago. I always hit the gym at 5 a.m. on the weekdays. There’s a small,core group of us there at that hour of the morning, before we head to work. So, when Raffles showed up one morning, I took note of him. He was a handsome, older man (or so I thought) with a very athletic body. A couple of days after I first noticed him was when we first started to talk. He came over to me as I bench-pressed, and he asked If I needed him to spot me. I did – and from then on, we started to work out together – meeting at the gym each weekday morning. Looking back now – it’s peculiar that he never changed at the gym. I always do – shower and dress there before heading to the office. I never asked him about it – some guys prefer their own place to a locker-room. But Raffles always left the gym without changing after our workouts together. The first time we met outside the gym was last night, when he came to dinner.

“It’s probably because he didn’t want to reveal that he was wearing a disguise,” Donald interrupted Jerry.

“You think?”

“Yes, pal. He fooled us both.”

“Well, his body – from what I saw last night – thinking back – is pretty solid. His grey hair and beard make him look older.”

“He wanted us to think that. Go on – I’ll try not to interrupt you again.”

Jerry continued –

After working out together, he seemed like a nice guy. So, I decided to invite him to one of my Saturday night dinner parties. I wasn’t positive…my gaydar can be pretty off sometimes…but I was pretty sure he was family. Figured he might be a good catch for you. So, he came to dinner here last night along with you, Monica, Councilman Ernie Wilson, and his wife Holly. While Monica and I entertained the Wilsons, you and Raffles seemed to be engrossed in conversation with each other all evening. Both Monica and I agreed that you two seemed to be hitting it off!

While Jerry related the evening’s events, Donald recalled them himself. Yes, I did hit it off with Raffles…Good Old Monica Parr. She’s a good friend to both me and Jerry. We’re lucky to have her as medical examiner for the city. She’s been lonely ever since Debbie died, but she’s always glad to be a guest at Jerry’s dinner parties to even out the ratio of women to men. Donald went back to concentrating on what Jerry was saying…

It turned out to be an early evening. After you and Raffles left around 8:30, the Wilsons said their goodbyes about a half hour later. Monica stayed to help me clean up, but she was gone by 10:00. I changed from my mid-blue trousers and green gingham sport shirt to just an old – but comfortable – pair of grey sweatpants. About 11, I got into bed to catch up with Game of Thrones and about midnight, as I was just dozing off, when the doorbell rang. Through the peephole, I saw it was Raffles carrying a shoulder bag and a small valise…

“Raffles – this is a surprise!”

“Sorry to bother you so late, Jerry. I would not have disturbed you at this hour if it were not important. You see – I’ve misplaced my billfold. I’ve looked all over, and I hope it slipped out of my pocket here earlier this evening. I’ve a plane to catch early next morning.”

“Come right in.” I stepped aside to let him into the apartment.

“Thank you.” Raffles closed the door behind him and dropped the shoulder bag by the door but kept the valise with him.

I led him into the living room over to the sofa, where you and he sat talking most of the evening before and after dinner. Raffles stood behind me, as I searched between the seat cushions. Sure enough – there it was – a soft, brown leather billfold. I turned to give it to him.

“Here it is, Raffles –”

To my surprise, he was standing very close to me. Our fingers touched, as I gave him the wallet. It was like a spark. We did not speak for what seemed like a long time, but it was only a few moments. I could smell his cologne…Aqua di Parma…mixed with a headier odor. He looked down at my bare chest and then straight into my eyes. He has such deep, dark blue eyes.

“Your workouts are paying off, Jerry,” Raffles complimented me.

“What about Don?” I asked quietly, still looking into those beautiful eyes.

“Oh – he got tied up in a jewelry heist, shortly after we left here.” Raffles answered, as he slipped the billfold into the right pocket of his trousers.

“He gets called away on police business often.” I said.

“From where I left him, he’ll be entangled for some time to come.” Raffles replied and moved further into my space.

I moved back from him, but with the sofa behind me and Raffles shifting toward me, there was little room for me to maneuver away from him.

“I had a wonderful evening here tonight, Jerry. Is there a way I can thank you?” Raffles asked.

“What about Don?” I asked. My heart was racing – I didn’t know why – fear, I’m not sure – perhaps. I thought I was betraying you – but there was something more – anticipating what might happen next.

“What about him, Jerry? I don’t think he’ll be free for some time to come. Besides…” Raffles cupped my equipment. “…your cock clock looks like it’s going from six to twelve.” He gave me a mischievous smile. “Not the first time I’ve given you a boner, is it Jerry?” He pinched my left nipple.

“mmm…No…mmmmm…” I moaned in answer.

Raffles tilted his head to his right, as he drew close under my left ear. He had both my nipples between his thumb and index finger of each hand. “You look so sexy in those sweats, Jer.” He whispered and kissed my neck.

“Care to show me to your bedroom?”

As I parted my lips to say that we might be moving a bit fast, he covered my mouth with his own. He tasted so good. Our tongues danced and wrestled with each other. My head was swimming, and my sweats had tented. I could feel his own hardness pressing back on my own erection. I decided – or more precisely my libido decided for me – to throw caution to the wind.

“Come with me.” I moved around him to lead the way.

Raffles picked his valise up, as he followed me. I was about to tell him that he could leave it in the living room, but he grabbed and goosed my arse.

“You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to ball those bodacious buns ever since we’ve started working out together, Jer.” He cooed.

My lust made me forget about the valise.

Once in my bedroom, Raffles slipped off his shoes, and we collapsed onto the bed, making out like a couple of teenagers. He soon straddled me. As I stared up at him with our hard-ons straining to be free, Raffles slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt. My hands massaged his well-built pecs – the tips of my fingers lost in the thick forest of his grey chest hair. All I wanted was his lips pressed against mine once more. Raffles untied the drawstring of my sweats. As he scooted down my legs, he pulled my sweats with him. My cock sprung free.

“I love ginger patches. Makes a man’s meat and gravy taste so spicy.”

I laughed.

“Do you have protection and lube?” He asked.

I reached over to my nightstand and opened the drawer. I quickly grabbed a few packets of rubbers, but as my hand moved back and forth in the drawer, I couldn’t locate the tube of lube.

“Shit! No lube…”

“Well, I could just chow down on your Irish stew and toss your salad.”

Then, I remembered.

“Hold on. I have an extra tube under the sink in the bathroom.”

Raffles got off me to let me off the bed. As I leapt naked from the bed, I caught Raffles reaching beside it to where he had deposited his valise.

In the bathroom, I hunched down to retrieve the extra lube. The tube was still in its box with the protective cellophane wrapped around it. I stood up, placed it on the sink’s counter, looking down as my fingernails had the hardest time freeing the box from its cellophane wrapper. When I finally broke the packing tape, I looked up into the mirror to see Raffles standing right behind me with his hands behind his back. I was so intent on getting that lube out of its package, I hadn’t noticed him come into the bathroom.

“I couldn’t wait any longer.” He murmured. He was naked.

Raffles started to kiss me on the right side of my neck and across my right shoulder. He reached around me with his left arm and pulled me close to him in a tight embrace. As I leaned my head back onto his left shoulder, I caught sight in the mirror of Raffles bringing his right arm from around his back. Thinking he was about to grip me in a bear hug, I did not notice the cloth he held in his hand until seconds before he clamped it over my nose and mouth.

I gasped.

A sweet smell filled my nostrils, and its taste was pleasant on my tongue. I struggled, flaying my lower arms about. But I couldn’t get free from Raffles’ grasp. I can remember seeing it all play out in the bathroom mirror. My eyes bugged out, and Raffles had such a look of determination. And I could feel his rigid cock pressing against my tush. My feet began to lose the grip of the floor. As my legs began to give out, Raffles lifted me back and off the floor.

“MMMMM…MMMmmm…Mmm…mmm…mm...m…”

“Don’t fight it, Jerry. You won’t win…That’s it, Big Guy. Breathe…that’s right, Jer…breathe in...brea…”

I lost consciousness…

Plop…Plop “Wakey…Wakey.” Plop…Plop

“Come on, Jer…Time to wake up.” Tap…Tap

Someone was lightly slapping me across my cheeks.

“AAaahh…AAAHHH!” My head lolled about as I began to come to. As I opened my eyes, my vision was blurred. There appeared to be two men bent over me smacking my cheeks.

Plop…Plop “Here we go, Jerry Kennedy, Welcome back from Morpheus’ sweet embrace!”

“Ugh…Ahh…Ugh!” I shook my head back and forth, and the two began to merge into one. As I focused on him, I began to remember him – Raffles!

“Hello there, my fine Irish Counselor!”

I looked down and about me. I was in my bedroom closet. His shoulder bag lay open on the floor. Coils of rope, duct-tape, a small console, and other things were inside it. Raffles had tied me up to one of the sturdy chairs I bought at the open-air antique market downtown last year. He had left me in my birthday suit. He had tied each of my arms at my wrists and at my biceps to the arms and to the end slats at the back of the chair. Ropes across my chest and waist tethered me further against the back of the chair. Raffles had tied me in such a way that my nipples jutted out between two strands of braided binding. And Jesus…Mary…And Joseph --- my nipples rubbed raw between those baleful bands. Raffles had spread my legs wide and fettered my ankles to each foot of the chair. More rope knotted my knees to legs of the chair as well.

“What in carnation are you doing, Raffles?”

“I’m leaving another calling card, Jer. That’s what I’m doing…A Celtic counselor confined in his closet as a calling card. Now, I’ve got to finish. You just sit there while I get your Irish stew ready to simmer.”

“What? Let me go…NOW! Help!”

I started to struggle against Raffles’ rakish ropework. I couldn’t work any slack. Raffles was a buff at bondage. And I knew the chair was well built. The solidness of the craftsmanship that had gone into making it and its twin was the reason I bought the pair. My blustering battle against those bonds was proving barren, so I resorted to the only thing left – I bellowed for backup!!

“HELP...HELP…HELP!!!!”

Raffles clamped one hand over my mouth. He grabbed my balls in his other hand and squeezed just so.

“MMPPUUGGHH!” I groaned in egregious agony.

“Be quiet…Not another word…Or I’ll rip them off – Understand?”

He sported a stern look about him, but I glimpsed a glimmer of a glint in his eye. I didn’t think he was capable of such violence, but I wasn’t about to take a chance. I slowly nodded my head up and down in assent.

He released his grip on my nuts and his hand from my mouth.

Tap…Tap

Raffles gave me some playful taps on my cheek.

“Good Lad. You may live to give Mrs. Kennedy grandchildren yet.”

He walked out of the closet and returned quickly with his valise. Raffles crouched down and placed it next to his shoulder bag and opened it. There was a jewelry case within it. I also spied a brown bottle within – and after prosecuting enough burglaries and one or two kidnappings – well, I now knew what Raffles used to knock me out. My slight headache gave evidence to it, too.

“Chloroform?”

“Yeah, Jer! I trust your head’s not throbbing too much?”

“You’re a real sweetheart to be so concerned.”

“Ah! So, the DA shares a similar sense of humor with the popinjay police commissioner.”

It suddenly dawned on me.

“Donnie!! What have you done to him? So help me, if you’ve harmed one hair on his head, I’ll…” I began to fight against the ropes that restrained me.

“Ah…such a manly gallant you are! Ready to rip your restraints and run to the rescue of your chichi cop. I told you, though, Jer. Dandy Don got tied up in a jewel heist. Weren’t you listening?”

I stopped struggling and hung my head down in dejection. “I was listening. I just thought you meant he had been called to a jewelry heist…”

Jerry paused in his narrative and gazed over at Donald.

“My thoughts turned to you, Don – my best friend – a man I had long hoped would be something more – thinking of you tied up and helpless somewhere.”

Donald smiled, took Jerry’s right hand into his own, and squeezed.

Jerry continued…

I looked up at Raffles.

“Is he okay?”

“Do you know, you two should just cut to the chase and get the deed done. Every time we worked out all you did was talk about Donald Stone – Don this, Don that…yada yada yada! Ugh! You were such as broken record! And Don…well let me just tell you…I have it at firsthand knowledge that Don’s deliciously dynamic dick shuddered at the mention of you – just a short while ago!”

“Is he okay?” I asked again. “You didn’t hurt him did you, Raffles?”

“Ah…you do love that coxcomb of a cop, don’t you – you irresistible Irishman?”

My cheeks turned red. I looked away.

“He’s okay. Just a tad ensnared in my security and extortion plan – into which you yourself will shortly be entrammeled.”

“You’re a jewel thief, eh?”

Raffles extracted the jewelry case from his valise and opened it. A diamond necklace, earrings, and bracelet sparkled before me. He quickly shut it and returned it to the carryall.

“I’ll leave the Commissioner to fill you in on the delectable details, District Attorney Kennedy – after he finds you hooked up to my little doohickey here!” He took a box-like device with wires attached to it from the shoulder bag and then reached in and next removed a rather hearty hoop that I began to fear was an obscene ring – no…more like a sheath. Raffles held up the two, as if he were displaying the prizes of a game show. Depositing the device and band between my legs, Raffles gazed at my grundle-bundle grounded amidst my ginger man-grass.

“Jer – I’ve got to give it to you. I’ve bound and gagged a gaggle of Celtic guys in my line of business, but the so-called “Irish Curse” does not blight you. That’s quite a thick, Irish O’Tool and some bulky McBalls set in that cottony, Celtic-crimson cabbage-patch of yours. Your copper may have a lengthy cock – but you give him a run for the gold in girth. Still – your beefy and burly bum brands you a spot-on bottom ideal for his topping.” Raffles paused for a moment to admire my junk. “Oh well – let’s see how much edging you can take…”

I tried to squirm from his touch, but bound as I was, I could not avoid his reach for my rod and bits. I tried reasoning with him. “Raffles – let me warn you – I’m an officer of the court. Holding me and Don hostage – you’re in a heap of hot water! You need to untie me, now!”

“You know, Jer – you sound an awful like that Priggish Policeman I have pinioned and pillowed in the parlor upstairs. Stop being such an affected advocate and assume an attitude above appropriate for an abducted attorney.!”

“Raffles, I mean it…” I struggled against the ropes to no avail.

“Jer – as I told Dandy Donnie – I was an Eagle Scout – try as you might – you’ re not getting loose! And speaking of Dandy Don…” Raffles paused and took in the contents of Jerry Kennedy’s walk-in closet. “…It looks as if you’re a flashy fop yourself.” Raffles looked around my closet some more and saw my discarded, dirty laundry in one corner. I had been to the gym that morning and my workout clothes lay on top of the pile.

“What’s this, Jer?” He picked up my jockstrap and held it aloft. H sniffed the air about it.

“Phew, Jer – you worked up quite a sweat earlier. It’s still damp. Jer – you don’t realize what catnip you are to men at the gym! So many guys want to get into your shorts – and I know you want to get into the shorts of some of them – including mine, isn’t that so, Big Red?”

Raffles moved towards me. He right hand reached for my crotch. Instinctively, I attempted to pull my thighs together to protect my Johnson and cojones.

“Don’t you dare…Help!!!” I cried once more.

“That’s enough out of you.”

I saw it coming and shut my mouth.

He pushed my worn jockstrap under my nose to force it into my mouth. I refused to part my lips. The dirty athletic supporter was clammy from my workout. The odor wafted up into my nostrils. The swex was potent – a heady mixture of my sweat and cock musk – both salty and bleachy. It was an effort not to gag. If I did, Raffles would have the opportunity to push it into my open mouth.

“Tsk, tsk, Jerry – you can’t win.” With the jock in his hand, Raffles gripped my nose between the knuckles of his index and middle fingers. He squeezed my nostrils shut and waited.

I held out for as long as I could…

Gasp

It tasted grody and dank.

Gag I coughed and tried to spit it out.

“Don’t you dare – Jocky Jer!” He clamped the palm of his hand over my mouth. “The gagging reflex will pass. Get use to the taste – as I told you, there are plenty of jocks at that gym where I targeted you who would love to chew on your jock. You’re just getting a nibble of the palate you offer them!” Raffles laughed.

“But I better make sure that jock stays put.” He raised a finger to me. “Don’t spit it out Jer,” he warned again.

Raffles picked a roll of duct-tape out of his shoulder bag. He started to unfurl the tape. He then pushed his fingers into my mouth to set the jock firmly in place, before he began to plaster the duct-tape over my mouth, sealing my lips shut, and then wrapping it around my head several times. When Raffles was content that he had mercilessly muffled me with enough layers of tape, he ripped the strip from the roll, then smoothed the tape over my mouth, across my cheeks, and around my head with his fingers. I tried to spit the jock out nonetheless, but only succeeded in puffing my cheeks out. And all I could taste was my own pube-dew.

Tap – Tap – Tap Raffles patted my bulging cheeks. “That should keep you quiet, while I get the Dickdiddle ready, Jer! You just sit tight.” Ha Ha!

“ZZHHDUUCCHHZZHHUUDDHHLLLLHH?” I grunted and looked at him with dread.
A sly smile spread across Raffles’ face.

“Yup. That’s right, Jer – Dickdiddle – you’re going to love it! But first I have to tie back those thunder thighs of yours.”

Raffles grabbed so more rope from his shoulder-come-bondage bag and began to wrap lengths around each of my thighs. As he tightened the rope to the frame of the chair, Raffles spread my thighs and allowed himself easy access to my cock and balls. He now had a straightforward approach to grope me, and he came in for a landing. Raffles took my cock and ball sack in one hand and lifted them to tickle my taint.

“Muu…Hu Hu… Muu…Hu Hu… Muu…Hu Hu!!!” ahh ha ha…ahh ha ha… ahh ha ha… ahh ha ha!!! I could not help it. It’s the one spot where I am sensitive to the touch.

“Ah! Jer – it so good to discover you’re ticklish. How I wish I had more time – I’ll just file that little tidbit of information away for later research…But for now…”

His tangled tickling in a flash turned to temperate traces on my taint. Those traces trailed around my tea bag and along my tool. Raffles’ touch was so gentle. And he began to murmur softly to me in an even tone.

“Relax, Jer – Relax and listen to me. Focus on my eyes. You’re secure – no harm will come to you – as long as you keep listening to me.

I looked at him – Raffles has such dark, blue eyes – so dark – so blue – so beautiful – He held my gaze in those dark – blue – eyes. I felt as if I could lose myself in those eyes…

“Relax, Jer – Relax – let yourself feel secure. Listen to me…Feel the rope on your limbs – its embrace is warm – give into it – let it control you.”

“CCHHNNTTRRLLTTHH MMUU” Control me –

He smiled at me, and his touch felt so good on my cock and balls – tracing the length of my shaft, caressing my ball sack, and all the time speaking in such a reassuring manner.

“Jer – you enjoy being tied up – don’t you? You like the taste of your jockstrap – don’t you?”
“ZZHHUUSSTTHH” Yes

“Being tied up and gagged makes you feel safe and secure – doesn’t it?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH” Yes –

“Especially if I’m the one who tied you up and gagged you…”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH” Yes –

“Because you feel safe and secure with me, Jer?”

I stared into his dark, blue eyes, and everything else became blurry. I could not focus on anything but those eyes. I loved the feel of the ropes against me – holding me tight to that chair. The taste of my jock in my mouth became so savory. The loss of control to that man with those eyes made me feel safe and secure. He would make sure nothing harmed me. It excited me, and it comforted me. That man – I loved him.

“Who makes you feel safe and secure, Jer? Who do you want to keep you tied up and gagged, Jer?” He had not let up from feeling my dick and balls up.

“ZZHHUU ZZHHUU” You – You –

“I make you feel safe and secure, Jer?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH” Yes – I had a raging hard-on, thinking of being safe and secure under the control of that man.

“I do, Jer?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH” Yes

“Who am I, Jer?”

The fog lifted from my mind, and I saw only one man kneeling before me – stroking my cock, making me hard, making me feel safe and secure under his control. I answered –

“DDHHUUNNYYTTHH” Donnie

“Yes, Jer – I’m Donnie.”

Raffles smiled. He reached over and took hold of the Dickdiddle – which was a large, modified cock ring. He adjusted it so to fit easily around my boner and balls. He next attached wires to it, and he then attached the wires to that box. Placing the box under the chair, Raffles adjusted various knobs, meters, and switches on it. He finally secured the Dickdiddle in place with a lock on which he keyed several combinations. When he was done, he once again addressed me.

“Can you hear me, Jer?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH DDHHUUNNYYTTHH” Yes Donnie

“Good, Jer. The Dickdiddle will keep you happy.”

“You want to be happy with me, don’t you, Jer?”

“Well, I want to make you happy tonight, Jer. Listen to my commands.”

Raffles smiled – This will be so much fun, he thought, I wish I could stick around for the climax!!

“Jer – I have to leave, but the Dickdiddle will continue periodically to stroke you, while you remain tied up and gagged. But you can’t cum. Do you understand?”

I looked at him quizzically – I was so confused – Raffles was scrambling my mind – deep inside me I screamed to wake up, but I wanted to remain restrained under your control, Donnie – I couldn’t fight it – my dick and balls felt so good in that contraption –

“Do you understand, Jer,” Raffles asked once more.

“Good Man, Jer. Now listen carefully – when the Dickdiddle diddles you, you will experience the most incredible yearning to cum because it gives you so much pleasure. Do you understand, Jer?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH!” Yes!

“And it’s either Donny or Raffles who’s giving you that pleasure, Jerry. When the Dickdiddle stops, however, you will experience frustration – and it’s either Donny or Raffles who’s giving you frustration. Do you understand?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH!” Yes!

“Well, Jer – tell me who the two who are either giving you pleasure or frustration?”

“DDHHUUNNYYTTHH UURR ZZHHUUUFFLLTTH” Donny or Raffles

“That’s right, Jer” Raffles spoke in such a comforting way.

“And Jerry – You can’t cum!”

“UUHH KKHHUUNNTTHH CCUUMMTTH.” I can’t cum.

“You can only cum when the man you believe is the one giving you pleasure finds you here. Do you understand?”

“ZZHHUUSSTTHH!” Yes!

“Good, Lad!”

Raffles bent over and kissed me on my gagged lips. Oh! Those deep, dark, blue eyes!
He then crouched down and turned the Dickdiddle on.
Bzzzzt

My cock sprang the biggest boner ever, as it vibrated. My balls were on fire.

“MMMM – MMMM – MMMM!”
“That’s it, Jer – ride that pleasure – keep riding it – But remember – you cannot cum!”
Raffles left.
Bzzzzt

Pleasure washed over me, and I thought I would explode as it continued to jiggle my junk. I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut in anticipation –
Bzzzzt

“MMMM – MMMM – MMMM!”

I saw you, Donny, before me. I saw you bending down to kiss me – just then I saw those deep, dark, blue eyes of Raffles coming closer. I became so confused. Was it you, Donny? Or was it Raffles?
Bzzzzt

“MMMM – MMMM – MMMM!”

Just then the Dickdiddle stopped. The ring constricted around the base of my cock and balls – preventing me from spanking the monkey. Ah! I was so vexed! You – or was it Raffles – stood before me. The Dickdiddle felt like a vice – ready to squash my jewels. The pain went on for eternity, it seemed. Just when I thought I wouldn’t be able to stand it much longer…
Bzzzzt

It began to shimmy up my shaft once again!

“MMMM…mmmm…mmmmm!!!” I moaned in relief and desire, as the Dickdiddle vibrated and stroked me!
Bzzzzt

“MMMM…mmmm…mmmmm!!!”
Bzzzzt

My balls felt ready to explode! I was about ready to…

“You cannot cum!” I remembered your admonition – or was it Raffles who ordered that?

Once more that devious and desire inducing Dickdiddle stopped and constricted around me in a salacious squirrel grip. It would not allow me to bust my nuts, until the man I knew who gave me pleasure came through the door to rescue me.

It went on like that all night, until you, Donny, came through the door.

Jerry finished relating what Raffles had done to him. He looked at Donald, who had finished helping Jerry clean the cock custard off him. Donald had crouched down, so he was level to his friend.

“You rescued me, Donny.” Jerry said softly.

“With pleasure.” Donald replied in an even softer tone.

He stood up, and he helped Jerry to stand up from the chair. Donald gathered Jerry into his arms. A million thoughts raced through each man’s head. Somehow, they shunted the fearful and anxious ridden ones aside and concentrated on one thought alone –

They loved each other.

In that warm embrace, Donald and Jerry closed their eyes, as their lips met. They focused years of pent-up passion – and nothing else – in a kiss.

Afterwards, they stood for a long time in that embrace. Jerry felt safe, and Donald did as well.
Beep Beep

Donald’s iPhone interrupted their intimacy.
Beep Beep

“Don’t get it, Donny!”
Beep Beep

“I have to, Jerry.”

Donald took out his iPhone and saw a text from an unknown number.

After reading it, he showed it to Jerry.

Enjoy the moment, you fashionable fellows! But don’t forget my security and extortion plan – I’ve got you both by the balls! You’ll be hearing from me. Toodles for now, Raffles

Jerry handed the iPhone back to Donald.

“What are we going to do, Donny?”

“It may not work, but I have an idea.” Donald answered.
To Be Continued…
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Wow.
Just Wow.
We already knew what happened to Jerry, but seeing it happen in that flashback was so rewarding! Raffles is so good at playing with his victims. He is certainly weaving a tangled web, and excelling in trapping our dapper duo within!

And my goodness, Don's touching and sweet gesture of washing Jerry? Hit all the right buttons, as did their long awaited kiss! I wonder what Don has planned, and how the various blackmails will play into everything! Don't leave us hanging too long my friend! I need more of these fops in my life!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Wow.
Just Wow.
We already knew what happened to Jerry, but seeing it happen in that flashback was so rewarding! Raffles is so good at playing with his victims. He is certainly weaving a tangled web, and excelling in trapping our dapper duo within!

And my goodness, Don's touching and sweet gesture of washing Jerry? Hit all the right buttons, as did their long awaited kiss! I wonder what Don has planned, and how the various blackmails will play into everything! Don't leave us hanging too long my friend! I need more of these fops in my life!
Thank you so much, [mention]gag1195[/mention]

Don has the makings of a plan to get him and Jerry out of the mess they're in, but Raffles is a crafty criminal, who'll entangle them further -- and anyone they send after him -- in the web of security and extortion he's weaving!

And -- I don't know -- I'm a hopeless romantic. I love seeing two guys fan for each other!
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Just finished reading the latest chapter. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. As with all your previous literary work, this one is a perfect combination of kinky roughness, romance and playfulness and the fact that the protagonists are successful, hunky, stylish and loving makes this whole story more than just pleasing to read. It features everything a nice bondage story should have. I've been waiting so long for the newest addition to the story and this chapter is far from disappointing. It is AWESOME! Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you, [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] for sharing your talent and naughty thoughts with us.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Donbrown wrote: 2 years ago Just finished reading the latest chapter. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. As with all your previous literary work, this one is a perfect combination of kinky roughness, romance and playfulness and the fact that the protagonists are successful, hunky, stylish and loving makes this whole story more than just pleasing to read. It features everything a nice bondage story should have. I've been waiting so long for the newest addition to the story and this chapter is far from disappointing. It is AWESOME! Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you, @KidnappedCowboy for sharing your talent and naughty thoughts with us.
You are way too kind, [mention]Donbrown[/mention]. Thank you.

I have naughtier thoughts in store for Don and Jerry (plus one or two more men] at the hands of Raffles.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Excellent new story! The police commissioner, the DA, and a professional thief in a small western town… Don and Jer, both prime candidates for Raffles’ games of tightly wound mischief. For some reason, with this story, I find myself backing the villain. After all, he seems determined to bring Don and Jer together, which both secretly desire, so why not get a little something for himself? What better for a thief than to have the head of local police and the DA at your beck and call? Raffles could finally settle down himself with the best protection. And when he is feeling playful, he has two big beefy tie-up toys who can’t say no. It’s a win-win for all.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago And when he is feeling playful, he has two big beefy tie-up toys who can’t say no. It’s a win-win for all.
It certainly is a win-win, and be sure Raffles will get his hands on a few more pins and baubles! :evil:

Thanks as always, [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just read the first couple of chapters and very much enjoyed them. Your use of language is superb, particularly the flowery language you've given to Raffles - it really fits his character.

Love the way the story has built. Drugged and the tied up at gun point - I love that he waited for Donald to come round before tying him up. Raffles having his way with Donald (is it all just a game?) before revealing his plan and the fact that Donald will be his calling card.

I'm not going to complain about smartly dressed guys getting captured, tied up and left for others to find!

Will definitely be reading more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm pleased our two heroes have given in to their feelings for each other, and while I have respect for Raffles and his witty dialog, I'm hoping for some payback at some point.

You have a classic here. Thanks for all your work!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] for your kind comments! There's a certain cockiness about dandy dudes that calls out for roping them up!

Thank you [mention] MaxRoper [/mention]! Raffles may be too wily to end up roped up.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Amazing story, what would make it even better, at least in my opinion, would be if our main hero ends up tied and gagged right next to his good friend. Here's hoping that happens at some point. :)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Fop Kidnapped, Part Five: Purloining Polish Baubles and Bobbies

After Jerry Kennedy ended his account of how Raffles had returned to his apartment under the pretext of a missing billfold, seduced him, knocked him out, tied him up, gagged him, and then left him on edge, while the Dickdiddle tantalized his tool, testicles, and taint for hours, Donald Stone decided it was best if Jerry stayed with him for the time being, until they got out from under the blackmailing thumb of Raffles and (in Donald’s case) the threatening thumb of the thief who found Donald disrobed with his spent rocket on deck! Donald carefully gathered up the discarded rope, tape – and yes – Jerry’s jockstrap and put them in plastic bags, so that they along with the paraphernalia that bound and gagged him could be tested for any traces of fingerprints or DNA. While Donald collected any evidence, Jerry dressed in some sweats and packed a bag of clothes for a week’s stay with him. Donald helped him choose two or three suits, some dress shirts, and various ties to match. The suits were all dark blue. Jerry picked out two pairs of shoes to go with the suits – one pair were brown oxfords.

“No, don’t take those.” Donald said.

“Why not? They’re comfortable, and they match the suits.” Jerry retorted.

“No, they do not. Brown never goes with blue or a dark business suit.” Donald sniffed.

“Yes, it does.” Jerry was incredulous.

“Well – my father and grandfather both said not to wear brown shoes with blue suits – and never with black suits. It just isn’t done.” Don was adamant.

“Times have changed, Donnie. Besides these are more cognac. I’m taking them.”

“Suit yourself, Jerry – but don’t expect to sway any jurors with your flash of fashion forwardness!”

Despite all that had befallen him, Jerry shook his head slightly, rolled his eyes, and allowed himself a smile at his friend’s spiffy sensitivity to the shade of shoes paired with cerulean suits. It’s one of the reasons I love the guy – Jerry mused. He and Don finished packing, locked up the apartment, and left for Donald’s place.

“We can come back for stuff as you need it, but I don’t want you to be alone, and after I tell you about your neighbor upstairs who fond me this morning – well, it will be better if we both stay at my place for a while.” Donald explained, as Jerry locked the apartment door behind them.

Donald lived in an area of town – The Cattle Yards – that was undergoing renewal. It was a neighborhood dotted with former warehouses – a relic of the past of this western metropolis as center point for the collection of cattle herded across the western plains, their slaughter, and the distribution of meat across the US. Throughout his police career, Don made sure to seed his salary wisely. Apart from his bespoke duds, Don had an eye for the potential of an area. He also believed that as a cop he should live in the community he served. Early on in his career, he purchased a two-story loft for a song in the beat he patrolled. Over the years he renovated the space – doing most of the work himself during his free time from the force – keeping the soul of the warehouse and giving the space the heart of a penthouse. It became his sanctuary. And now – although circumstances may have forced the issue –Donald Stone was ready to share his sacred space.

Jerry appreciated Donald’s style – the clean lines of the design, the preservation of the original features, the very masculine yet comfortable furnishings of his loft-apartment. The best feature of the loft were the expansive vistas from the large windows – and, of course, the airiness and well-lighted space those windows afforded. One downside might have been the exposure of the space from outside. And Donald – and anyone in the loft -- was very exposed to peeping eyes. But Jerry had discovered early on in their friendship that Donald was a preening peacock who loved attention. But he stopped short of being an arrogant prick. No – Donald was a man with confidence in his abilities and he carried himself so. And that quality – the fine line between self-assurance and egotism – Donald easily navigated it. It was partly why Jerry had fallen hard for him.

When they arrived at the loft, Jerry went to throw his gear in the spare bedroom, but Donald stopped him.

“What we’ve been through, Jerry – I meant what I said – we shouldn’t be alone. Come on…You can keep your stuff in the spare, but I want you with me.” He held his hand out for Jerry.

“Are you sure, Donnie?”

“More than I’ve ever been.”

Jerry put his luggage down in the bedroom. Jerry took Donald’s hand, and Donald led him to the primary bedroom.

“We both still reek of a tart’s boudoir. My shower is big enough for the two of us.”

As they undressed, both me were semi-erect. They forgot their troubles for a short while, as they soaped each other up under the rain shower head. Jerry started to wash himself, but Donald took the soap bottle from his hands.

“Let me.”

Jerry nodded, and Donald poured some soap into a loofah sponge, and he also worked up a lather in his hands. Working downward from Jerry’s shoulders with the loofah and his own soapy hands, Donald caressed the hard muscles of the red-headed muscle bear. He gently massaged the soap into Jerry’s ginger thicket above and around his crotch. Jerry let out a soft moan, as Donald tenderly stroked his shaft and cupped his ball sack – his goose egg-sized nuts hanging low from the warm water cascading over them. After he washed Jerry’s legs and feet, Donald told him to turn around so he could wash Jerry’s back. Donald repeated the gentle caressing he had used before, as he worked his way down Jerry’s broad back to his tapered waist. The muscles of Jerry’s handsome hindquarters jutted out and invited Donald’s exploration of their magnificence as soapy water tumbled over each globe and down the crevice in between.

“Your turn, now.” Jerry said, as he took the loofah from Donald and refilled it with soap. Jerry then did to Donald what the debonair dude had done for him. Jerry mimicked Donald’s meticulous ministrations as he massaged the metropolitan police commissioner’s muscles and limbs. When he was done washing his friend, Jerry went to turn the water off. Donald stopped him.

“We’re not done yet.” He said softly and pushed Jerry against one side of large shower.

“We’re all clean now...Smelling more of sandalwood than semen.” Jerry responded.

“I’d like to smell of you, my friend,” Donald answered back, before vowing, “– and I promise to swallow every drop of your cum.”

“I’ll hold you to that promise.” Jerry teased. He was hard as a rock and looking down he saw Donald had risen to the occasion as well.

Donald and Jerry kissed under the warm water of the shower. When they broke that embrace, Donald kissed his way down Jerry’s ginger treasure trail. At the end, buried his nose in Jerry’s crimson man bush and soaked in his saltiness and sandalwood smell. Donald cupped his friend’s balls and gave his taint a tickle. Jerry let out a small giggle. Hearing that – Donald teased his purple-helmeted cockhead with his tongue before licking that beer can-sized shaft. The crimson-haired DA let out a moan, and Donald took that as a cue to take Jerry into his mouth. Donald soon swallowed all of Jerry. Don’s nose had burrowed into Jerry’s wet, warm but still fluffy red carpet and pressed against his pubic bone, as he ate his peter. Soaping his hands, Donald grabbed Jerry’s brawny booty and pulled him closer. With his right hand, Donald then reached across and dropped down into the crevice between those concrete cheeks. Jerry let out a louder moan and, Donald could feel the cock in his mouth expand even more. He used his index finger to stroke around Jerry’s dude-shute. Now, Jerry’s purrs of pleasure grew louder, so Donald took the plunge and pushed into his manhole and plumbed his prostate. Donald kept his contract with Jerry and consumed his cock’s copious custard.

And Jerry made sure he serviced Donald in return…

Afterwards, Donald and Jerry dressed in sweats. They went to the kitchen area of the loft where Donald put a pot of coffee to brew. He looked in the fridge to see what he had for a late brunch. He tossed two green bell peppers and an onion at Jerry, while he gathered a small, cooked ham and eggs. Jerry cut up the veggies, while Donald diced the ham in preparation to make a western omelet. Soon, the odor of coffee, sizzling veggies, and frying ham wafted through the loft. Donald cut up two tomatoes, took out some cheese – Manchego, Gorgonzola, and Brie – and crusty bread and put them on the island. When the omelets were done, he plated them. Jerry had set the large table. Donald rarely had guests over, so he mainly used that table as a desk. He found the views from it inspirational. Now – as he sat side by side with Jerry, something more than that view comforted Donald. The men ate mainly in silence. When they had finished, they cleaned up and took fresh mugs of coffee over to the large sofa with the tremendous views of downtown and beyond. There, Don told Jerry about his experience the night before – what Raffles had done to him, the real occupant of the apartment finding him the next morning, and the double extortion Donald now faced.

“Donnie – we’re in a real jam. What are we going to do?”

“We cannot wait for Raffles to contact us. We need to be proactive – smoke him out by anticipating his next move and setting a trap. Once we’ve caught him, it will be easy to take down my other blackmailer.”

“How can we do it, Donnie? Our careers are on the line. We can’t let anyone know what happened to us.”

“I know, Jerry – but I have an idea. The Arts and History Museum is opening a new exhibit. It centers on Canaletto in Eighteenth Century Poland. They’ve obtained several paintings on loan he did of Warsaw in the mid-eighteenth century.”

“Would Raffles be so bold as steal a Canaletto?” Jerry wondered aloud.

“I wouldn’t put it past him, but I believe Raffles might be more interested in the Grabowski Emerald Tiara. It is an heirloom of the Grabowski family – Polish aristocrats. An ancestor was supposedly a lover of Canaletto. The piece is priceless. It, too, is on loan from a museum in Poland. Its pricelessness might persuade Raffles to purloin it.” Donald explained.

“You’re right, Donnie. It may prove to be too much for Raffles to pass up the opportunity to snatch that. The local media has been talking about this exhibit for the past few weeks. It’s a real coup for the Arts and History Museum and for our city. The museum is hosting a formal reception Thursday evening. As District Attorney, I received an invitation to attend it.”

“And as Police Commissioner, so did I. We’re going together, Jerry.” Donald smiled at his friend – Are we more than just friends now? Donald wondered to himself – “But I am going to place a man I completely trust inside the museum ahead of Thursday evening to oversee the security.”

Jerry didn’t even have to ask who it was that Donald would place at the museum. Jerry knew that there was one man besides himself (he hoped) whom Donald had complete faith in. He was the 6’4” tall, 266 lb. behemoth of brawn and beef – his aide, Sergeant Stan Symanski, whom all – except for Donald – called Ski or Sergeant Ski. Donald – being Donald the perfectionist of protocol – always addressed him as Sergeant or called him Stanislaus.

“Will you call Ski on a Sunday afternoon, Donnie?”

Donald smiled to himself. Jerry knew immediately I was thinking about Sergeant Symanski.

“As police commissioner, I’m always on duty. Therefore, Sergeant Symanski is always ready to take my calls. But I should give him a head’s up before tomorrow.” Donald picked up his iPhone and hit a preset. He put the call on speaker.

“Hey, Boss!” Ski gave his usual jovial shout out to Donald.

Jerry saw Don roll his eyes. He suppressed a chuckle at the sight of Don’s discomfort at his aide’s easygoing nature. Jerry also knew Don had a soft spot for the bullnecked, former Marine –both men would take a bullet for each other.

“Be in my office by 10 sharp tomorrow morning, Sergeant.”

“Will do, Chief!”

There was an uneasy moment of silence between the two on the phone. Ski broke it.

“There’s some urgency in your voice, Boss.”

“I need you for a special mission, Sergeant. One that is very delicate…”

“I’m the soul of discretion, Chief!”

“Decide on one or the other, Sergeant. Boss or Chief!” Donald barked.

“Okay, Commissioner.” Ski replied cheekily.

Jerry suppressed another chuckle.

“See you tomorrow, Sergeant.” Donald said gruffly.

“10 am sharp, Sir.”

Donald ended the call.

Donald rolled his eyes once more. Jerry smiled.

“Donnie – Ski will walk through the Gates of Hell and back for you – you know it! He’s your Wing Man!”

“I know, Jerry. And he is the man who will help us take down Raffles and the other grifting thief.”

The two men spent the rest of that Sunday afternoon watching football. That evening, Don grilled a couple of steaks on his kitchen range’s grill, while Jerry took care of the potatoes, asparagus, and a salad. Don opened a bottle of Crianza Rioja, and as they did earlier, they ate mostly in silence. After washing up, Jerry started walking towards the spare bedroom.

“As I said before -- You’re not sleeping alone tonight, buddy.” Don said, as he held his hand out to his friend.

“Lemme just grab my Dopp kit.”

“I have all you need – even a spare toothbrush.”

Jerry took hold of Don’s hand and allowed himself to be led into the primary bedroom.

After finishing whatever it was that men did before bed, both men took off their sweats and stood on either side of Don’s queen-sized, mid-century modern platform bed in their underwear – Don in his navy-blue Jockey briefs and Jerry in patterned 2xist Sliq micro trunks.

“I usually sleep in the raw,” Don said, as he slipped his briefs off.

Jerry had his head down – as if he were afraid to look at Don. He hesitated a moment, but then slid the trunks down his legs and stepped out of them. He glanced over at Don, standing on the other side of the bed in all his glory.

“You’re beautiful,” Jerry whispered.

“I think you have it wrong – you’re the one who’s beautiful. For too long, I’ve ignored and pushed down the feelings I have for you, Jerry. No more…”

Jerry started shaking. Don crossed the bedroom in one leap to envelop the brawny bear of a man in a bear hug.

“It’s okay, Jerry – I’m here and not going anywhere.”

A tear fell down Jerry’s cheek.

“I’m so scared, Donnie. Raffles will blackmail us into doing something criminal. We can’t do that. And the jewel thief who lives above me – he has you, Donnie – by the balls.”

“I promise you, Jerry – I’ll find a way out of this for both of us.” Don squeezed Jerry tighter.

They stood there beside the bed, hugging each other in silence. Finally, Jerry got a hold of his emotions.

“Donnie?”

“Yeah, Jerry.”

“Never let me go.”

“Never.” Don caressed the big, ginger-haired man’s back.

“Donnie – can I tell you something?”

“Anything, pal.”

“I wanted to be with Raffles last night. I went willingly to bed with him – “

“I know – and I wanted him to have his way with me.”

“And Jerry…”

“Yes?”

“I have to admit…” Jerry hesitated.

“Don’t worry. You can tell me anything, Jerry.”

“I liked getting tied up, Donnie. It made me feel secure. It may be, because Raffles got me so confused that I thought it was you who tied me up. You make me feel secure and safe, Donnie.”

Don did not know what to say. He just kept rubbing Jerry’s back.

“Do you despise me for telling you that?”

“I could never despise you, Jerry.” Don squeezed Jerry tighter.

“Don’t ever let me go, Donnie.”

“Never.”

“Can I ask you a favor, Donnie?”

“Of course…”

“Tie me up tonight.”

Don didn’t answer. He stood there with his arms around Jerry for a moment or two, deciding how to answer. Then he unhooked his arms from around Jerry, stood back, and looked Jerry in the eye before he spoke.

“Lie down on the bed. Put your feet together and cross your wrists over your crotch.” Don said softly but firmly.

Jerry did as he was told. He lay down on the bed, put his feet together, and nestled his crossed wrists into his warm and fluffy ginger, man-patch. Jerry looked down to see what he already knew was growing from his patch – a redwood had begun to sprout.

Don walked into his well-appointed closet where his bespoke suits, trousers, shirts, and ties hung – all organized according to use, color, and season. In one corner of the wardrobe hung dressing gowns and bathrobes. Don took the belt from his silk, blue dressing gown, and walked over to his tie rack, where he had arranged his ties by color. Don thought a blue tie would match nicely with the belt and go well against the red hair and pale skin of Jerry’s brawny body. Don was fastidious as only a fop could be when it came to his neckties. Each workday and on all occasions, he carefully chose one which would show him in sartorial splendor. Now, he deftly stroked the silk fabric of them trying to decide which would best bind Jerry. He chose a blue Hermès tie with a gold, crossed chain pattern.

It’s a beautiful color and pattern that will accent Jerry’s large hands and the traces of beautiful red hair on his wrists – Yet, I cannot believe I’m about to use it to bind his wrists – there will be wrinkles all over, but my Dry Cleaners will press them out. I need to make sure Jerry feels safe and secure tonight.

Don emerged from the closet and placed the silk belt and tie on the bed next to Jerry. He took in the sight of the strapping, scarlet-bearded stud stretched out stud on his bed. Don hungrily eyeballed Jerry’s solid stiffy, springing upward from his crimson cabbage. He gave it a more than playful but less than painful slap.

“Did I give you permission to throw wood?” Don asked rather sternly.

Jerry looked up at Don, and he was surprised to be so chastised.

“No…” he answered quietly before adding, “Sir.”

Don got to work, first binding Jerry’s wrists with the Hermès tie – firmly but not excessively tight. He wanted Jerry to know Don was in control, but if Jerry – in consideration of all that he had been through – experienced anything other than Don’s careful watch over him, he could escape his bonds with minimal effort. Once Don had bound Jerry wrists, he took hold of his hands, held them up to his lips, and kissed them softly, before laying them down once more amidst the crimson curls of his pubic-patch. Don then tied Jerry’s legs together at his ankles with the blue silk belt of his dressing gown – this time the knots were tighter. Don wanted to make sure Jerry understood Don – now that he had Jerry in his bed – wasn’t going to let him go that easily! Jerry let out a soft purr.

“Thank you, Donnie.”

Don looked to Jerry somberly with ne eyebrow raised.

“I meant…Thank you, Sir.”

Don’s face broke into a smile, and he climbed into bed and pulled his burly, bound, auburn-haired friend – lover – close to him.

“Jerry, before we continue – We need a safe word. if you want me to stop and untie you at any time – just say “Big Red.” Understand?

“Yes…Sir.” Jerry looked at Don in bemusement. “How do you know about safe words?”

“Never mind that. Just remember “Big Red.””

“And if I’m gagged?”

“Do you want to be gagged?”

“Yes.”

“Well, the Safe Signal would then be shaking your head back and forth indicating no. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good Lad.”

Don reached over the side of the bed and picked up his discarded Jockey briefs. He also opened the drawer of his nightstand and removed a yellow, silk scarf that he often wore under his overcoat for Black-Tie occasions. Sitting up, Don deftly gathered his briefs into a ball, and he then folded the scarf lengthwise. He next bent over a kissed Jerry tenderly on his lips. When their lips parted, Don caressed Jerry on his cheeks.

“Open,” he instructed.

Jerry opened his mouth and Don gently managed his scrunched-up underwear into Jerry’s maw.

The briefs were still warm from Don’s body. There was more than a slight hint of Don’s strong sack-sniff and sweat blended with the scent of soap to their taste. Rather than rearing in revulsion, Jerry realized the relish enraptured him.

“GGGRRR…” Jerry droned with desire and caressed his cheek along Don’s hand.

“Good Lad.” Don encouraged him again and scratched Jerry behind his left ear.

He pulled Jerry into a seated position. He then folded the yellow silk scarf again, placed it across Jerry’s face from under his nose to below his chin, and knotted it strongly – but safely – behind his head.

“Do you like that, buddy?”

“ZZHHUUSSHHH, ZZHHUURR.” Yes, Sir. Came Jerry’s reply.

Don grazed Jerry’s well-gagged lips with a kiss and gingerly guided the ginger-haired Jerry back down onto the bed again. He turned Jerry onto his side, so that his back was to him. Then Don spooned into Jerry’s broad back, and he reached over to pull Jerry tightly into him.

Don had always kept the loft well heated in the winter and cool in the summer, and there was no need to draw covers over them, as the two nestled into Don’s featherbed. Instead, Don would keep Jerry safe and secure with a tight hold on him. Along with his arm’s grip over Jerry’s well-built torso, Don had Jerry in a half-scissor hold by hooking his right leg over Jerry’s legs. The heat from the men’s bodies would keep them warm that night and more…

As Don canoodled Jerry, his right hand reached down to Jerry’s John Henry and slowly began to stroke it. Jerry moaned in pleasure under his muffle. He soon sensed, too, the length of Don’s cock – hard as nails – burrowing between his bodacious and beefy buns. Don did not do more than root his rigid rod in the middle of that tight tush as signal of his hold on him – in a manner Don had dropped his anchor to comfort Jerry. No harm would come to him under Don’s watch. And none would ever after.

“Sweet Dreams, my love.”

Monday
That Monday morning Donald and Jerry went to Jerry’s gym to find out as discretely as possible what they could about Raffles. Jerry’s regular workout buddies were not very helpful. None had seen Raffles outside the gym. Donald did not want to arouse the suspicions of the staff too much, but even asking vague questions of a few trainers produced little information. All they discovered was that Raffles had paid a six-month membership – in cash – and the address he had given was the address of the apartment upstairs from Jerry. It was pretty much a dead end for leads, so after working out, Donald and Jerry parted company – Jerry to the DA’s Office and Donald to Police Headquarters. They would meet back at Donald’s after work that evening. Donald made sure to give Jerry an extra key and the codes to the security system, so he did not have to feel as if he were a guest.

At exactly 9:59 am, Don’s secretary buzzed him to let him know that Sergeant Stan Symanski had arrived.

“Ask him to come in.”

And at precisely 10:00 am, Sergeant Stan Symanski walked into Don’s office.

“Morning, Boss.” Ski said jovially, as he jauntily bounded over to stand before Don, who remained seated behind his desk with his suit jacket draped behind his chair and his shirt sleeves squarely rolled halfway up his forearms. The 34-year-old aide – who still had the build of the Defensive End he was when he played college football at Annapolis – stood ramrod straight, waiting for Don to finish reading a report. It was from Monica Parr, which she had sent Don by 8:30 that morning. Yesterday afternoon after he and Jerry had washed up at the loft, Don had sent her via currier the evidence he had collected – the tape, rope, Jerry’s jockstrap et al – that Raffles had used on them to see if she could lift any fingerprints or gather any DNA evidence from it. Don knew he could count upon the utmost discretion from Monica, and he knew she would be beyond thorough in her examination of the material. Unfortunately – although she still awaited the results of some lab tests – there were no prints or bodily fluids on the material other than those which belonged to either him or Jerry. When he finished the report, Don closed the dossier and looked up at his right-hand man.

“Have a seat, Sergeant.”

Ski settled his large frame into one of the two guest chairs in front of Don’s desk. After graduating from the Naval Academy, Ski received his commission as a Second Lieutenant in the Marine Corps. He fought with distinction in Iraq before transferring to an anti-terrorist group. He left the Marine Corps as a captain, but not before earning Master’s Degrees in Criminal Justice and Homeland Security. His continued dedication to public service drew him to law enforcement. The beauty of this western city is what brought Ski to Don’s police department. When he joined the police force, Ski wanted to make sure that his prior experience as a Naval Academy graduate and former USMC officer did not give him preferential treatment, and he insisted on working his way through the ranks. It was Ski’s handling of a hostage situation during a bank robbery – which included exchanging himself for a civilian hostage, the successful conclusion of the situation with the release of all other hostages unharmed, and the arrest of all the bank robbers – that brought him to the attention of then Chief Donald Stone. Don picked Ski to be his assistant when the mayor appointed Don police commissioner.

“So, Chief, you were insistent upon this meeting today – but you know I’m always ready at your command.”

“Speaking of being ready at my command, Sergeant – were you as familiar with your superior officers in the Marines as you are with me?”

“No, Chief.” Ski replied with a smile.

“I’m no longer Chief, Sergeant. I’m commissioner.”

“That you are, Chief.” Ski smiled even more broadly.

“I guess I’ll have to live with your cheekiness then, Sergeant.” Don shook his head and looked at his sassy sergeant. Ski was a very handsome, clean-shaven man with dark blond hair that he kept high and tight. The beauty of his light blue eyes belied the reality that he observed the minutest of details. His straight nose and lips were neither too wide nor too narrow. His cheekbones had just the right height to them. And when he smiled – which was often – he could make women – and men – swoon. Although he was a brawny man with wide shoulders and a broad chest, Ski followed a strict diet which kept his stomach firm and flat and his waist narrow.

Ski favored a “Business Casual” look. And although he was not foppish like his boss, Ski was always conscious to look his best. He favored trousers with a casual button-down shirt – tailored to fit his athletic build. He often paired them with a navy, athletic-fit, stretch blazer. When the occasion demanded, Ski appeared striking in a well-tailored suit of any color. Today, he wore navy blue, tailored trousers with a light brown belt, a grey cutaway button-down shirt, and light brown Chukkas. His ensemble accented his musculature. The trousers accentuated his amply athletic arse, his sturdy thighs, and his plentiful, Polish package. Ski’s shirt highlighted his strong shoulders, his powerful pectorals, his burly biceps, and tough triceps. The shirt sketched the silhouette of Ski’s six-pack. Ski stayed sparing with the scent of his after-shave – a smidgen of Eau Sauvage supported a crisp scent throughout the day for him.

“I need you, Sergeant, for a special mission…” Don brought Ski into his confidence and filled him in on the details…

Sometime later…

“…As you can clearly understand, both District Attorney Kennedy and I are compromised. We need to catch Raffles soon, as well as take down the other jewel thief. I know that you are the man I,” Don paused, then continued, “No – we – District Attorney Kennedy and I – can trust to get the job done, Sergeant Symanski.”

“Do you have a plan, Boss?” Ski asked – this time without the banter. He understood the implications for Donald Stone – a policeman he looked up to and a gay man like him who put service above all else.

“Sergeant, I want you to oversee security for the new exhibit “Canaletto in Poland” at the Arts and History Museum. It opens Thursday evening with a reception beforehand. The guests are the city’s leading citizens – including the mayor and other local notables. Both District Attorney Kennedy and I have been invited and are planning to attend.”

“And you suspect this Raffles may try to snatch a piece from the exhibit.”

“Yes, Sergeant – the Grabowski Emerald Tiara. It is irreplaceable. I’m betting that Raffles won’t pass up the opportunity to pinch such a precious pendant of Polish pride.”

“Do you want me to go undercover, Boss? Unfortunately, I’m very much recognized wherever I go in the city these days – thanks to that bank robbery two years ago.” Ski still blushed at the memory.

“Thanks to you, Sergeant, a hostage situation ended without any loss of life and the capture of all those involved in the bank robbery and hostage taking.”

“But Boss – the entire world saw me strip down at the bank robbers’ orders to my birthday suit before I entered the bank. Jeez Louise! I still get recognized whenever I go to the supermarket.” The powerfully built policeman protested.

“The public’s familiarity with you, Sergeant, is an advantage here. They – and Raffles – will know that the police department is placing its best man on the job for security on the opening night of the exhibit. I’ll have Della contact local media to publicize it. It may help to smoke Raffles out.”

“You’re right, Chief! I’ll bring two trusted men with me – Ken Fujita and Noble Johnson – along.”

“Good idea, Sergeant.”

“I’ll brief them on the importance of high-level security for an exhibit featuring such irreplaceable and priceless works, but I will not share with them Raffles’ blackmail – or the other jewel thief’s blackmail – of you and District Attorney Kennedy.”

“Thank you, Stanislaus.” Don looked Ski squarely in the eye, and Ski could see relief wash over the commissioner’s face.

“We’ll get him, Boss.”
Allowing himself a moment of relief, Don smiled back at Ski. Then he quickly assumed his gruff manner with his subordinate.

“You and Detectives Fujita and Johnson should head over to the museum this afternoon to set up operations – I’ll inform the museum and exhibit directors that you will be taking over security. And I’ll see you Thursday evening, Sergeant.”

“Until Thursday then, Boss!” Ski rose, stood at attention, gave a crisp salute to Don, performed a perfect about, face, and left his office.

Still seated, Don returned the salute and watched Ski leave.

Just don’t let your guard down, Stanislaus – or Raffles will trap you!

Wednesday Evening: An Office in the Humanities Department, State University
The department was nearly empty. The final classes of the day had already started. Only one professor was left in his office, meeting with an upperclassman. His door was ajar.

“I have difficulty concentrating while studying, Professor.”

“You just need some exercises in concentrating, Albie. You’re the co-captain of the football team – the star Wide Receiver. How do you prepare before a game?”

Albie Booth thought for a moment or two before answering. He sat in front of the desk of Professor Jan Tomalski, looking down at his large hands. Albie had caught so many passes with those hands – scored so many TDs because of them.

“Well, sir.” He answered, as he looked up at his history professor, “We practice all week before a game. I study the playbooks. Assistant Coach Ferguson has taught us some exercises in focusing on the plays – to picture ourselves throwing and catching passes. The mindfulness has improved my game.”

“Well, Albie – there’s your answer. Apply the same techniques to your coursework.”

“Gee, sir – thank you.” Albie exclaimed, as his face broke into a wide grin. It was as if he had once again scored the winning touchdown.

“You’re welcome. So, Albie, I’ll see you Monday morning in class.”

“Enjoy the rest of your week, Professor,” Albie responded. As he got up, he picked his knapsack up from the floor by the chair on which he was seated, slung it over one shoulder, and left without bothering to shut the door.

“Professor Tomalski?”

A rather tall man was standing in the doorway.

“Yes.”

“We spoke earlier, Professor,” the man said as he handed the professor his calling-card. “I’m Jack P. Lotto – from the Downtown Metro Gazette.”

Tomalski took it.

“Yes – of course. You wanted to interview me about the Canaletto Exhibit at the Arts and History Museum.”

“That’s correct.”

Although he was at 32 making a Big Noise in his profession, Jan Tomalski was a shy, retiring sort, who hid his good looks behind the thick frames and tweedy jackets. He looked up at the reporter. Even behind his defenses, Jan Tomalski couldn’t hide the appreciative glance he gave to his handsome visitor. A rather embarrassing scenario flashed in Tomalski’s mind – of him and this stranger wrapped in each other’s arms.

“May I sit down?” Jack P. Lotto asked.

“Where are my manners – please do.” Tomalski roused himself from his daydream.

“Thank you. I wanted to ask you some questions about your background, the exhibit, and the particular pieces in it, since you were part of the team that put the show together.”

“To be honest – mine is just a small role. The museum staff asked me to provide some background on the history of the paintings, Canaletto in Poland, and a few other pieces in the exhibit.” Tomalski answered. The professor looked at the reporter’s calling card.

“What does the ‘P’ stand for in your name?” He asked.

“’Pott’ – it’s a family name.” The reporter answered.

Tomalski chuckled. “You’re Jack Pott Lotto?”

Lotto joined in the laughter. “You could say my parents had a rich sense of humor.”

“Well, Mr. Lotto – let me show you the Exhibit’s brochure. I canceled my classes tomorrow to oversee the final preparations for the opening of the exhibit tomorrow evening. I do not have class on Friday, just a tutoring session Friday afternoon with a student.”

As he was explaining, Professor Tomalski was looking around his desk for the brochure, but he could not find it.

“Oh, my! I must have it at home, I’m sorry, Mr. Pott, you could…” – just then the diffident academic did something that surprised himself –

“I had planned on ordering in tonight. Would you care to join me? I could show you the brochure. You could ask all the questions you want of me over some Thai cuisine.”

“How could I decline such an invitation? And please call me Jack.” Lotto replied with a shrug of his shoulders and a playful smile.

“Oh! Good – Jack.”

Tomalski continued to amaze himself at his boldness. He leaned in closer to Lotto.

“Has anyone ever told you what deep, blue eyes you have?”

“Only those who fall under their spell.” The reporter answered with a wink.

Thursday Morning
Raffles took his time in the shower, enjoying the hot water falling over his well-toned body. When he finished, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked back into the bedroom, where he had left the valise with his makeup and wigs on a dresser. Raffles pulled a low bench over to the dresser. He let the towel drop from his waist before he sat down naked to begin the routine which would transform him into his latest masquerade. An hour later, it was complete.

Raffles stepped away from the dresser to the clothes he had selected for himself that day from the bedroom dresser and closet. The clothes would be snug on his frame, but Raffles knew their tight fit would aid his purpose. Going commando, Raffles slipped on blue jeans, a white shirt, and a brown tweed jacket. He had paired the outfit with light brown socks, similarly colored chukkas, and a brown classic belt.

“It’s good that we’re similar in size, Professor. I may be a bit beefier than you, but your clothes make a good fit.” Raffles said to Jan Tomalski who sat silently in astonishment in the alcove of his bedroom, as he watched Raffles make himself over into – Jan could hardly believe it – himself!

Of course, Jan sat silently – he couldn’t say anything anyway – owing to the tape-gag with the knotted bandana he chewed on underneath – both sealing his mouth shut. The professor was also stark naked – and bound to the ergonomic chair that he splurged on after landing the associate professorship at the university. His wrists were secured behind his back with rope also pulling his biceps closer and puffing his chest out. Still more rope crisscrossed his chest with his erect nipples jutting between their cords. Jan was secured to the back of the chair at his upper chest and waist. The professor’s legs were lashed together at his ankles, above and below his knees, and across his upper thighs. The cotton lead leashed his legs at his ankles to the chair’s base above its coasters. He could just swivel about so much, but it would be difficult moving the chair across the hard wood floors of his bedroom. In any event, Jan Tomalski had not attempted to ascertain whether he could move the chair. He was still far too stunned after waking from a forced slumber to find himself naked, tied up, gagged, and witnessing the man he knew as Jack P. Lotto assume his identity.

Raffles walked over to the alcove and looked down at the bound and gagged Jan Tomalski. He straddled the professor to sit down on his naked lap secured to the chair. Jan never broke away from looking at the man whom he thought was a reporter – brought him into his home, enjoyed takeout with him, an evening’s worth of good conversation, and – then – Things had taken a romantic turn. Maybe it was the bottle of wine they shared, but Jan suddenly felt inspired. He removed his thick-framed eyeglasses, put them down, and turned toward Jack Lotto to kiss him. Rather than meeting his lips with his own, Jack Lotto pushed a sweet-scented, damp cloth over Jan’s mouth and nostrils. Lotto took Jan by such surprise, that Jan had no time to resist, as he sank into, first, dizziness – and then, sleepiness. All Jan remembered as he slipped into the arms of Morpheus was Lotto smiling ar him and telling Jan to relax and to breath in that syrupy odor from the cloth.

Raffles gently removed the tape-gag over Jan’s mouth and then carefully loosened the knotted cleave-gag from his mouth, but he did not untie it. Instead, he let it hang around Jan’s neck.

“Are you thirsty?”

Jan did not respond at first. He just stared at Raffles. Then – he began slowly to nod his head up and down.

Without getting up from Jan’s lap, Raffles reached over to a nearby table and grabbed a bottle of water. He uncapped it and held it up to Jan’s lips.

“Don’t drink too much. You’re going to be tied up all day and most of this evening – perhaps even until tomorrow morning.” He advised Jan.

Jan took a small swig from the proffered bottle and then drew his head back. Raffles recapped the bottle and put it on the floor.

“Please don’t take the Canalettos.” Jan pleaded in a whisper.

“Don’t be so sure I’m after the paintings, Professor.” Raffles replied softly.

“So, it’s the Grabowski Emerald Tiara then.” Jan looked to Raffles for confirmation.

None came.

“If there are any jewels I’d like to grab – it’s these.”

Raffles scooped Jan’s scrotum into his hand and rubbed his bolas over his fingers with his thumb. Jan’s totem stirred to life.

“And something tells me you wouldn’t mind me heisting your jewels…”

“After knocking me out, stripping me, tying me up, and taking my identity to pull off a heist – Don’t be so sure that I want anything to do with you.” Jan tried to turn his head away, but Raffles grabbed his chin and then kissed him on his lips.

“I’m sorry.”

“So, you’re a contrite kidnapper, Jack.” Jan snorted. “If that’s even your name.”

“It’s one that I use. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Raffles.”

“Raffles – Jack Pott Lotto – I cannot say that I’m pleased to have met you.” Jan snorted again.

“You’re a good guy, Jan – I just need your identity for a job and need you out of the way to pull it off. I’ll make sure they’ll find you.”

“What if I get loose? I’ll call the police right away.”

“Yes, you’re an honest man, Jan. But you won’t get loose. I’m good at tying men up. None have freed themselves yet.”

“So – you go around tying men up? Is that the only way you can get a date?”

“No – this is the way I get dates.”

Raffles kissed Jan again. It lasted longer than the first, because Jan kissed back.

“And this is how I know men like it –” Raffles stroked Jan’s hard cock.

“Like what? Getting tied up or getting kissed by you?” Jan asked hesitantly.

“Both.” Raffles stroked Jan’s cock some more, and then he stopped. He stood up.

“I wish it weren’t like this, Jan. But I better be going.”

“You don’t have to…mmmmpppphhh!”

Before Jan could finish, Raffles had pushed the kerchief back into Jan’s mouth between his teeth. He knotted it firmly behind Jan’s neck. He then picked up a roll of duct-tape that was lying on the bed. He applied the tape from Jan’s left cheek over the cleave-gag across his mouth and around his head several times before ripping it from the roll. Raffles ended the gagging by smoothing the tape over Jan’s face.

Raffles then rolled the ergonomic chair closer to a flat-screen television on one wall. He took the remote and tuned in to BVF – Burner Vintage Films.

“I saw that BVF is having a “Men in Peril” theme in its films today. They’re showing such classics as “Arsenic and Old Lace,” “The Mask of Fu Manchu,” “From Russia with Love,” “Range Rider” episodes, “Dr. Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine” amongst other films and classic television. They all feature men in one form of bondage or another. It should keep you entertained, Jan” Raffles declared and gave Jan a wink.

“DDZZUUNNKKTTHH!” Jan rolled his eyes, as he signaled his lackluster appreciation.

“Well, again Jan – I’m sorry.” He bent down and kissed Jan over his tape-sealed lips. “Hope you enjoy the films!” Raffles laughed and ruffled Jan’s hair.

“MMMPPPHHH!!” was all that Jan replied.

Raffles got ready to leave. Jan watched silently as he packed up his makeup and gear. In a short while, it was as if Raffles had never been there. Jan was alone now. He struggled against the bonds for quite some time, but it was useless. Raffles was right – Jan couldn’t get loose. So, Jan began to resign himself to his fate. He looked up at the TV screen. “Arsenic and Old Lace” was on –

Handsome Cary Grant – He thought – tied up within an inch of his life to a chair – gagged – and watching helplessly and with growing terror as Raymond Massey decides what knife to use to carve his face up –

And Jan’s cock began to grow even harder!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

So hot, thank you for hitting all my right kinks :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

the way you weave this story is nothing short of a masterpiece! Don and Jerry are so wonderfully adorable, and I love Jerry's quiet, shy submission, Don's burgeoning Dom side! They make a really great couple!

I can't wait to see more from Ski (and maybe more of Ski...) as the heist begins. I have an unfortunate feeling that he may too fall victim to Raffles charms the same way Professor Jan did. Speaking of, poor Jan! I hope he isn't stuck there too long, even with such kind stimulation as Raffles left him.

Side Note: Where is this magical city full of attractive, bondage happy gay men in great suits? I need to move there ASAP!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm really loving the contrast between the two different bondage affairs going on in this chapter.

Looking forward to the undercover mission!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tank you, all!

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention], I'm so glad that the story is ticking your boxes! 8-)

[mention]gag1195[/mention], I'm enjoying building a relationship for Don and Jerry. So happy you like it. Ski will feature in the next chapter, and the poor Professor will eventually get free, but enjoy those hours restrained watching other restrained men on film. :D

The city is an imaginary western city, where you might find rugged, independent, cowboy types! ;)

[mention]DeeperthanRed[/mention]...there'll be a great deal of exposure in the undercover mission...Stay tuned! :lol:
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Bloomin love this tale. You so know how to tickle trigger my naughty side. So well written and ALL my boxes ticked . Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic