The Fop Kidnapped (M/M) **Chapter VII Added 10/30/22**

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Thank you to all for the words of encouragement. I'm editing and just need to write a crucial scene. It's coming...

Thank you for your patience!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Thank you to all for the words of encouragement. I'm editing and just need to write a crucial scene. It's coming...

Thank you for your patience!
I can't wait! Your stories are always worth the wait and this made me rereader this one from the beginning. I have to say, it holds up perfectly, you did a wonderful job with these characters and their bondage adventures.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Thank you to all for the words of encouragement. I'm editing and just need to write a crucial scene. It's coming...
That's not the only thing that's... ;)

In all seriousness, I am beyond excited for the continuation of this amazing tale!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you all for your encouragement. It means so much!

Without further ado...

The Fop Kidnapped, Part VII

A Night To Remember

Canapes, Cocktails, Crowns, Chokers, and Cocks

Donald Stone and Jerry Kennedy climbed the steps of the Arts and History Museum two at a time, so eager were they to be on time for the festivities that evening. The Canaletto Exhibit was a major coup for the museum. Although the “Canaletto” of the show was Bernardo Bellotto, the nephew of the more famous Canaletto of Venetian cityscapes – nonetheless the paintings of eighteenth-century Warsaw, the Grabowski Emerald Tiara, and assorted jewelry would bring notice to their small, western city and attract the tourist dollar in a recovering economy. The pieces on display were priceless, and Don entrusted his top deputy, Stanislaus “Ski” Szymanski, to oversee security at the museum – especially for tonight’s opening function. The exhibit and the reception called for heightened protection not only because theft of either the paintings or the jewelry would be irreparable losses and bring bad press to the museum which – no matter what – would reflect poorly on Don and the police force he headed. No – on top of that – Don also had to contend with blackmail from two men – the rakish Raffles and the arrogant Gerhard Ubel. And it was from Raffles that the precious pieces were under the threat of theft. Don was sure Raffles would make a move tonight. Since Ubel was on the guest list, he wasn’t so sure the German entrepreneur might not make a play, too…

Don was roused from his thoughts, as he saw Steve “Scratch” McCann – that supercilious investigative reporter from WPQR – making his way towards him and Jerry. Of course, he had his overbearing cameraman – Bill “Buff’ Miller – in tow. Scratch used the “Gotcha!” approach in reporting. He was always looking for an angle to a story that would promote his style and himself rather than the interests of the subject of his reporting. He paid little, if any, heed to asking questions that he or his audience might find the most interesting. Instead, he needled whomever he interviewed with intrusive questions, rarely waiting for them to answer before pricking once more. To Don, Scratch had burned the Police Department and the District Attorney’s Office once too often. So, Don had little tolerance for him. Plus, Don suspected Scratch McCann wanted to out him and Jerry to the public. Leaving aside the ethical questions of outing someone purely in the interests of getting a scoop -- Don knew that Scratch and Buff, his cameraman, buffed more than the lens on his camera!

“Commissioner Stone…District Attorney Kennedy…what a surprise it is to see you coming together to the reception tonight.” Scratch McCann said with a tone just short of dripping sarcasm. He was, as usual, ready for his closeup with his toned body and movie star handsome face with his million-dollar smile showing his gleaming white – yet capped – teeth.

Ye gods! I can’t stand this phony! Don thought, as he tried to evade the microphone and television camera that would soon block his and Jerry’s entrance to the museum.

Jerry -- sensing Don’s dislike of the man – played interference for his best friend and now lover. He stepped between Don and Scratch.

“Hello, Scratch! I’m glad to see WPQR sent its ace reporter to cover the opening reception tonight for the Canaletto Exhibit at the Museum. It’s a great coup for both the museum and the city to be hosting such a renowned artist’s work. Don’t you think so?”

Don was always impressed with Jerry’s ability to turn a phrase and come up with just the right words for any occasion. Then again -- persuading juries of the state’s case was his vocation. Still – tonight he took extra pride in Jerry’s oratory.

Scratch was momentarily thrown off by Jerry turning the questioning back on him. He hesitated –

“Yes, that’s true…er…” Scratch quickly concurred and was momentarily at a loss for words.

But then – Scratch looked at Don and Jerry, and they could almost see the wheels of his mischievous mind turn. He reverted to his investigative modus operandi…

“Well, I see two of our city’s most eligible bachelors are at the event of the season – as it were – I’m sure there’ll be more than a few with their eyes set on you.” He said with a smug smile.

Don wanted to punch the conceited twit right in the kisser, but Jerry stepped once more into the breach.

“And the people of our great city expect their civil servants to work together. Commissioner Stone and I have been working closely on various cases.”

“I understand you might be working a case tonight.”

“What makes you think that?” Don asked, as he moved closer into Scratch’s space.

Jerry interjected and placed the palm of his hand on the base of Don’s back to calm his growing impatience. This did not escape Scratch’s notice, and he raised an eyebrow in feigned surprise.

“We’re always working cases, Scratch. That is what the people of our fair city expect of their civil servants.”

“My sources tell me that you may be working a case tonight. Is that true?”

“Your sources?” Don shot back.

“You and the District Attorney were spotted at a gym downtown – popular with…hhhmmm… a bohemian crowd, shall I say?” Scratch hinted as if he were in the know.

This time Don did not let Jerry step into the breach without him.

“A bohemian crowd, Scratch? We both live downtown, so you would expect the gyms there to be bohemian…Besides, I often see you and Buff – your cameraman – at the same establishments.” Don pointed out and then watched Scratch squirm.

“Er…yes…Buff and I do go to a gym downtown…” Scratch hemmed and was about to haw when he regained his stride – “It’s often a great font of information – for instance both you and District Attorney Kennedy were asking around about a certain gentleman – Who is he? Why were you asking about him? Is he someone the police are after? Is he here tonight? The works on display tonight are irreplaceable! Is there danger of theft tonight or while the Exhibit remains in our city?”

Don looked down at this pompous, little prick. At his height, he could easily intimidate the most hardened of criminals, so swatting Scratch away would be a piece of cake. But Don held himself in check. As police commissioner and a civil servant, he needed to keep the interests of the Department and the people of the city in focus. He took a moment before answering. Jerry held back, sensing Don had found his stride.

“Police investigations are always on-going, Scratch, as you surely know. I cannot comment on them. Rest assured that tonight’s opening of the Canaletto Exhibit will proceed smoothly and without a hitch. The Police Department has made security here at the museum its number one priority. Now – if you don’t mind – District Attorney Kennedy and I do not wish be late.”

With that Don and Jerry walked past Scratch and Buff to hurry up the steps to the museum’s entrance, leaving WPQR’s star reporter to wrap up his segment. As Buff shut down his camera and the other equipment, Scratch had an idea.

“Let’s stick around for a while – Maybe we can get a story for the 10 p.m. news. Come on, let’s get back to the van. We’ll drive around and see if we can get into the gala event from a back entrance – We can look around…maybe show our viewers the flaws in the police department’s security. I’d really like to show that clotheshorse of a Commissioner and the oh-so earnest DA Kennedy up.”

“Okay, Scratch. If that’s what you want.” Buff carried his equipment and followed Scratch back to their van.

Prying Eyes
Don and Jerry made their way into the museum, where a Docent directed them to the cocktail reception. Just before they made their entrance to the gala, Don pulled Jerry aside.

“Sergeant Szymanski and his men will be guarding the exhibit, but it may be best if we keep an eye on things here at the reception – be on the lookout for Raffles and that German businessman, Gerhard Ubel.”

“You’re right, Donnie.” Jerry said. He saw the mayor, her husband, and the museum director just inside the hall, greeting guests as they arrived. “It may be best if we split up after greeting Mayor Howard and the others.”

“Good thinking, Jerry. Since I know what Ubel looks like, I’ll try to spot him. Why don’t you keep your eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.”

“Okay, pal!” Jerry turned to walk into the reception, but Don put his hand on his arm to stop him. Jerry turned to him.

“Anything else?”

“Yes, c’mere.” Don led them to a small alcove where Don thought they were safe from prying eyes. He pulled Jerry into a tight embrace.

Don kissed him. The kiss was full of passion, and it ignited Jerry’s desire for Don. Both men had waited a great while for real love. Their kiss expressed their newly found happiness. They were beginning to feel as one – their love wrapping them in a protective clinch against come what may. And that clinch made them feel invincible and more…their cocks – each entrammeled in silk and half hard already – stiffened and brushed against each other, seeking a way to break free from the confines of the soft fabric of their tuxedo trousers.

Don broke their embrace.

“We had better get going.” He simply stated.

“Don – Sir – Do we have to? We may have something even more pressing at the moment.” Jerry whispered back, and glanced down at their tented trousers.

Don pawed Jerry’s package possessively.

“There’ll be time later to unwrap this later.” Don promised.

Jerry smiled faintly, blushed, and dropped his head slightly.

Don lifted Jerry’s head and kissed him gently on the lips.

“I promise to keep you safe.” Don vowed, when their lips parted.

Jerry’s blush faded. He smiled back in confidence.

They adjusted themselves as best they could and strolled back to the entrance of the hall.

Unbeknownst to the two, there was a man in another alcove close by, who witnessed their little tête-à-tête. Gerhard Ubel stepped out from his hiding spot once Don and Jerry went on to the reception. He arrived at the museum shortly after their encounter with Scratch. He saw them go up the stairs into the museum’s entrance while the reporter with his cameraman in tow headed to the back of the building. Ubel held back – following Don and Jerry from a discreet distance. Just as he thought they were entering the gala, Ubel spied the pair wander off to an alcove. He quickly looked around to find a similar one from where he could watch them unobserved. As Ubel enjoyed the not-so-public display of affection between the two men, various schemes formed in his devious mind.

Well, well, well! Isn’t this a nice turn of events! He thought to himself, as he turned the recording button off and placed his cell phone back in the breast pocket of his dinner jacket, once Don and Jerry finished their entrevue.

Ubel waited again for them to get ahead of him. After he saw them enter the reception, he followed, but not before adjusting his own package.

Cocktails, Canapés, And Wordplay
Don and Jerry entered the reception and greeted the mayor, her husband, and the museum director, who stood at the entrance to the Exhibit chambers. The mayor, Bess Howard, had recently won re-election on a progressive – yet tough on crime – platform. She expected Donald Stone to keep a tight lid on criminality and maintain a police force above reproach with good relations with all members of the community from those living in poor socio-economic conditions to the upper echelons of the conservative elites. Mayor Howard and her husband, Mark – a billionaire businessman in the tech industry – knew Don and Jerry Kennedy were gay men and not out to the public. She supported them wholeheartedly, but she also understood the conservatives who still controlled many reins in the city would recoil if they knew their police commissioner and district attorney were gay. Her husband’s wealth might not protect her political career, if the private lives of the men she appointed became known. Try as she might, Bess Howard could not eradicate some prejudices in this western city.

A very attractive woman in her late thirties, Mayor Howard looked stunning that evening in a simple, long-sleeved, sheath midi, cocktail dress with an embroidered illusion neck, accented with beading lace. She wore her dirty-blonde hair down. Pearl earrings, a gold bracelet and her Cartier adorned her. She matched her dress with simple, low-heeled black evening shoes. Her husband, Mark, stood at her side. The same age as his wife, Mark Howard was very handsome and still possessed the lean body of a soccer player, which he was an undergraduate at Harvard. After earning his MBA also at Harvard, Mark made his fortune in the tech industry. This evening he looked resplendent in a Tom Ford peak tuxedo. Bess and Mark Howard were truly a power couple, yet the foundation of their beauty and wealth lay in their intelligence, political savvy, compassion, and down to earth kindness.

“Don…Jerry…It’s good to see you.” Bess Howard greeted them and leaned forward to kiss both men on their cheeks.

“Madame Mayor…Bess…It’s always good to see you.” Donald said after kissing her.

“Great to be here, Bess.” Jerry added, as he too kissed her in greeting.

“Hello, guys.” Mark Howard hailed them with a smile on his face and his hand extended in easy friendship.

They each in turn shook hands with the mayor’s husband. His grip was firm and underscored his unaffected nature.

Bess introduced the pair to Maria de Borbon, the Museum’s director. She was a slim, dark-haired, attractive woman about 40 years old. She wore a ripe persimmon stretch sheath, sleeveless dress. The classic silhouette highlighted her athletic figure. Gold stud earrings, a gold slim chain choker and gold bracelet were her only adornments. Almond colored pumps graced her feet. Maria greeted Don and Jerry with a warm smile.

“Your Sergeant – Stanislaus Szymanski – and his men have provided outstanding security for this evening, Commissioner. On behalf of the museum’s board, I wish to thank you.”

“You’re very kind, Dr. de Borbon. Sergeant Szymanski is my best man. I can think of no other man to better secure the exhibit.”

Jerry silently noted Don’s rare praise of Ski. He smiled with pride at his best friend – no…dare he say boyfriend? Don was a man of few words, so when he praised, it rained pennies from heaven.

“Sergeant Szymanski is a brave and dedicated police officer, Maria,” Bess chimed in. “I am sure the paintings and other objects are safe with him here…”

“All tied up?” A voice from behind suggested, before the mayor could finish her sentence.

The group all turned to see Gerhard Ubel. Maria and the Howards looked puzzled. Don and Jerry exchanged mindful glances.

“I mean to say, Madame Mayor, that your police sergeant must be preoccupied with his work guarding the artwork.” Ubel quickly added.

“Yes…of course. Hello, Mr…” Bess held her hand out to greet Ubel.

“Ubel, Gerhard Ubel, Madame Mayor, it is a delight to meet you. I am acquainted with your husband already through business.”

“Yes,” Mark agreed. “Nice to see you, Ubel.” He nodded in recognition.

Don noticed Mark did not hold his hand out to greet Ubel, and he appeared a tad frosty when acknowledging the German businessman.

Bess introduced Ubel to Maria.

“I look forward to the unveiling of your attractions tonight. I’m sure they promise to be quite an eyeful.” He told her suggestively.

The museum director appeared puzzled by the comment but smiled and thanked him anyway.

“Great artwork is always an eyeful.” He quickly covered his tracks.

Bess motioned towards Don and Jerry.

“And may I introduce our district attorney – Gerard Kennedy – and our police commissioner – Donald Stone.”

“Mr. Kennedy and I live in the same apartment building, although we have not met,” Ubel said, as he gave Jerry the once over. “Still – I have spied him about in a nook. Or was it a cranny?” He teased. “How do you do?” Ubel extended his hand to Jerry.

“I do very well, thank you.” Jerry warily shook hands with Ubel and answered him flatly.

The German businessman then turned to Don.

“And Commissioner Stone and I have met before…” He nodded to Don and proffered his hand.

Don merely nodded. “Yes, we’ve met before.”

“Ah, Commissioner…Please don’t be so restrained in your greeting although – then again – restraint may appeal to you.”

The Howards looked curiously to each other and then to Ubel and Don for explanation.

“Commissioner Stone and I met in a chance encounter recently in my building. He was quite flustered to see me. He must have visited Mr. Kennedy that evening. Isn’t that so, Commissioner.”

Don narrowed his eyes at Ubel. “Yes.”

The mayor and her husband gave knowing looks each other. They assumed Ubel must have surprised Don by bumping into him exiting Jerry’s apartment. Since both he and Jerry were closeted, exposure could present a problem for them in this very conservative city.

“Well, I am sure you realized – flustered or not – Commissioner Stone is the finest man ever to head our city’s police department.” The mayor said proudly.

Bess is a great Boss and even better friend! Don mused to himself.

“Well, I’d say when flustered, his finest is surely on display, Madame Mayor!” Ubel responded ironically.

“Yes, Don told me later about their encounter. Don promised to help Mr. Ubel out with a security issue.” Jerry rode to Don’s rescue.

Thanks, Jer. I owe you, bud. Don silently offered his gratitude.

“A security issue?” The mayor asked.

Ubel played along.

“Yes…I’m missing a valuable asset I fear a business rival may be involved.”

“Underhanded business practices?” Mark Howard asked.

“You might say that, but I want the matter to remain discreet. My business involves mergers and acquisitions – of very costly resources. Hostile takeovers are always a potential hazard.” Ubel explained without saying much at all. “Commissioner Stone was in a position to offer his help.”

“Commissioner Stone will make sure you recover your assets, Mr. Ubel.” The mayor looked to Don for agreement.

Don steeled himself before replying. Just as he was about to, Ubel played with him again.

“The job certainly aroused Commissioner Stone’s interest, but we’ll wait until the climax before further explanation.” Ubel said with a steamy smile. He then turned the conversation around. “But I won’t delay you, Dr. de Borbon and Mayor Howard, any longer. You must attend to the festivities of this fine function. I eagerly await the baubles we’re sure to see.”

Ubel gave a curt bow of his head and walked on into the hall.

“What was that all about?” The mayor asked Don.

“Rest assured, Bess,” Jerry answered, “Don needs to remain circumspect, but he has matter well in hand.”

“Be careful. Don’t get tied up with him, Don,” Mark Howard said. “He’s ruthless – a real dodgy dealer who’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants.”

“Thanks, Mark.”

“Come on, Don. We need to let these folks get the show on the road.” Jerry guided Don away from the Howards and the museum director into the reception.

“Not too sure I have matters well in hand, Jer.” Don admitted, as he and Jerry walked into the hall.

“Well, at least we know for certain Ubel is here. It will make it easier to keep an eye on him. Now, all we’ll have to look for is Raffles. And if anyone can get those two taken care of, you’re the man, Donnie. You’ll unravel these Gordian knots we’re bound up in.” Jerry reassured Don with a smile.

That smile was all Don needed to puff his own confidence up. He will apprehend Raffles, and he will confound Ubel – come what may!

The two looked about the reception. The museum had outdone itself that night. It was as if they were in the gardens of an eighteenth-century monarch’s palace. Hedges and flowers were arranged in symmetrical patterns. There were mini orangeries strategically situated about the rooms. A quartet of musicians played Baroque music softly in the background. Bars and tables laden with hors d’oeuvres and other nibbles were under small gazebos. The guests were a mixed bag of local notables and art patrons – all dressed to the nines. Servers walked about them with trays offering a selection of the hors d’oeuvres and champagne.

One server – a college-aged, young man – walked up to Don and Jerry. He stood erect with his shoulders back and chest out. The young man handled his tray deftly. His black trousers were well-creased and ironed, and his white shirt and bowtie similarly crisp. Of course, his uniform fit him like a glove. Don and Jerry declined his offer of champagne since they wanted their wits about them that night. Instead, both took glasses of mineral water with lime. As the waiter walked away, Jerry turned to Don.

“Charlie Gates must be catering tonight. He always hires college-aged men and women to work for him. He wants to give them a chance to earn some extra cash. He trains them well – paying strict attention to detail and bearing. As a former Marine, Charlie’s a stickler for discipline and appearance.”

“Yes. He is the perfect partner for Rex Burke. Charlie hires a few of Rex’s football players in the spring semester. It helps to maintain the discipline Rex expects of them in performing their best on the grid iron.”

The pair surveyed the scene before them. The guests were enjoying themselves. Charlie’s crew moved effortlessly among them. Maria de Borbon and the Howards were with Myles and Cordelia Gibson, a brother and sister who used their family fortune to fund the arts in the city. The Gibsons were also backers of very conservative – rightwing really – political causes. They accompanied Maria and the Howards, as they made their way through the assemblage to the room beyond, where a small podium stood beside the closed doors leading to the exhibit itself.

“Well, from the looks of things it promises to be an enjoyable evening.”

“Let’s hope it remains enjoyable and that’s it, Jer.” Don said, before he noticed Gerhard Ubel making his way towards them. “Here comes round two with Ubel.”

“I’ll leave you to him. I’ll locate Charlie Gates. Charlie always keeps his ear to the ground. If anything’s amiss, he’ll know it.”

They parted company. Don watched as Jerry walked toward the tables with food on offer. He paid little heed as Gerhard Ubel sidled up next to him.

“Did I fluster you before, Commissioner?”

“Ubel, your games grow tiresome.” Don declared without looking at him.

“But I’m only getting started. Consider me a cat and you the mouse I’ve caught. I’ll toy with you until fear of what I’ll do to you overcomes you, Commissioner. Then, like a cat with a mouse, I’ll snatch you up!”

“Enough with the idle threats, Ubel. Publish the photos…I don’t care.” Don said determinedly.

“Don’t you, Commissioner? How would the good citizens of this fair city react to photos of their police commissioner all tied up and gagged in another man’s apartment with his Billy Club hanging out of his jizz-stained trousers? They’d ride you out of this town on a rail!”

“I can ride it out, Ubel!” Don growled back in confidence.

“Of course, you might, Commissioner. You might survive the scandal with your pension intact, but how would the city’s elites react to the knowledge that you and Mr. Kennedy share something special, Commissioner? Would Myles and Cordelia Gibson who donate so much money to protect “Family Values” around these parts tolerate a gay police commissioner in a relationship with a gay district attorney? Would Mr. Kennedy survive that scandal?”

Don looked straight at Ubel. His iPhone pinged with a new text.

“You might want to see that text, Commissioner.”

Don took his iPhone from inside his dinner jacket and looked at the text. It was from a blocked number and was a link to a video. He hit the link and watched the recording that had a short audio clip at the end.

“I promise to keep you safe.”

Don’s stomach turned in knots. Someone had recorded the encounter just a short while ago between him and Jerry. Don’s words echoed in his mind.

I promised to keep him safe – I can take come what may, but do I want to drag Jerry down, too?

“Do you want to keep Mr. Kennedy safe? It would be a shame if anything happened to him.” Ubel coldly stated.

For several moments Don looked straight at Ubel with daggers in his eyes.

“I’ll do whatever you want, Ubel. But let’s get one thing straight. You harm one hair on Jerry Kennedy’s head, and I will come down on you like a ton of bricks, you son of a bitch!”

“Ah! Such loyalty – it can be such an admirable quality, Commissioner.” Ubel replied with a smile.

He then turned deadly serious and added, “It can also be a liability. I want what’s mine returned. Get my diamonds back from Raffles, Commissioner, or there may be a real test of your loyalty to Mr. Kennedy. That recoding will bring you both down, if it’s released to the press.”

They stared at each other icily, saying nothing.

“Ladies and Gentlemen – honored guests – if I could have your attention, please…”

Maria de Borbon was at the microphone before the closed doors to the Exhibit. Her voice broke Don and Ubel from their battle of wills before either blinked. Each turned and walked away from each other and forward along with the other guests, as Maria de Borbon began her welcoming remarks.

Socialites, Servers, and Surprises
Jerry began looking about for Charlie Gates. As he passed through the crowd of guests, several of them greeted him. All the leading lights of the city were there that night. Politicians mixed with grande dames. Even a local sports figure (or two) was in attendance. Jerry soon bumped into Elena Rosenblatt. Elena was a wealthy socialite of an uncertain age. Her origins were obscure, but she had vaguely central European accent. She married well – several times. Each husband left her wealthier. She greeted Jerry in the European fashion with pecks on each cheek. When he was a lawyer first starting out in the DA’s Office, he received an invitation to a dinner party at her home in the swanky part of the city. She seated him next to a young, vivacious, and pretty woman. It soon became obvious to Jerry that Elena was trying to fix him up. Jerry enjoyed himself that night, but there was no match. The next time he met Elena, she told him that she knew why. “You are – as they once said – a confirmed bachelor. No worries, my friend, your secret is safe with me.” Invitations from her continued to come Jerry’s way. And she and Jerry became good friends.

“I see you arrived tonight with a very handsome man, Jerry.” She whispered in his ear. “I’ve long suspected Donald Stone was a confirmed bachelor, too. He dresses so impeccably – although that is a tired old stereotype. Still – I am glad you found each other.”

“Me too.” Jerry whispered back.

“It is such a marvelous night. The museum looks delightful. And the food and champagne are divine!”

“Speaking of which – have you seen Charlie Gates?’

“Ah! Only a divine creature could create such divine delectables. He is about.”

Elena looked around the hall. She spotted Charlie looking over the appetizers on one of the tables across the room from them.

“There, he is,” she nodded in one direction. “A divine creature – but Alas! Another confirmed bachelor!” She sighed.

“Elena, your gaydar is so finely tuned.” Jerry teased her, “One might suspect…”

“Jerry – as a woman of the world – and after burying three husbands – a relationship with another woman does have its appeal, but…”

Elena laid eyes on a very wealthy, recently divorced, older man who smiled at her as he walked by.

“A fourth husband appeals to me more.” She lightly laughed.

“Elena, you’re one of a kind.”

“So are you, Jerry. Now go and see Charlie. Tell him I will be in touch with him about my next soiree.” Elena said with a wave of her hand.

Jerry left Elena and walked towards Charlie Gates. He couldn’t miss him. At 6’3”, the chef in his mid- to late-fifties stood above the crowd. And Charlie looked professional as always. His snap closure chef coat and tuxedo trousers fitted his still-muscular frame very well. As Jerry drew closer, he stopped for a moment to observe Charlie at work. The former Sergeant Major looked down appraisingly at the trays holding his culinary creations. His was a focused demeanor. Charlie’s striking good looks emphasized the determination he took to make sure no small detail was left overlooked. Spotting a spot of sauce staining a salver, he deftly swiped it away with a small tea towel. He then smoothly placed selections of hors d’oeuvres on small plates to give to guests who came to the table. He also kept a watchful eye on his waitstaff, giving silent orders to attend to various duties with a slight nod of his head or a small signal from his hand. Charlie had mastered the fine art of catering cuisine, just as he had once mastered the martial spirit of the United States Marine Corps.

“Hello, Charlie.”

Charlie looked up. His smile broadened.

“Hiya, Jer!” He greeted Jerry jovially. “I’m glad to see you here tonight. Can I offer you a selection of tidbits?” Charlie waved his right hand over the platters.

“It all looks delicious. And I will try some. But – can I first talk to you for a moment or two?”

“Sure.” Charlie readily agreed. He nodded to a young woman who was a member of his staff. “Melissa, will you take over for me? Mr. Kennedy and I have something to discuss.”

“Of course, Sarge!” Melissa took over from Charlie.

He and Jerry walked away from the food station to a quieter spot to talk.

“Sarge?” Jerry asked with a light snicker.

“Of course, someone discovered my past life – They all like to call me that now,” Charlie answered. “Now, what did you wish to talk to me about?”

“Don wants to be extra careful tonight.”

“Of course. I saw Ski earlier with his men. They’re in the Exhibit Hall right now.”

“Well, you know Donnie – he wants to double and triple check. Have you seen anything – or anyone – out of the ordinary.”

Charlie thought for a moment before answering.

“No – Just the usual – museum staff, Ski, his men – Oh! There was a man with Ski earlier in the day. I saw him right before the reception. He was headed toward the Exhibit Hall…”

Jerry wanted to know more about him.

“Go on”

“I found out he was a professor from State.”

Jerry was relieved.

“That would be Professor Jan Tomalski. He’s an expert in early modern Polish history. He’s the expert the museum contracted for the Exhibit. He’s on the list of approved staff.”

“Well, Jerry – he’s a real looker. Maybe he and Ski…”

Jerry chuckled.

“Thanks, Charlie. If you can think of anything else…”

“Ladies and Gentlemen – honored guests – if I could have your attention, please…”

The crowd started moving into the other room, where Dr. Maria de Borbon had begun to speak.

“I saw nothing that appeared out of the ordinary, Jer,” Charlie said, and then something caught his eye.

“What the hell is he doing now?”

On the other side of the room, Charlie saw one of the new guys push a trolley cart with a platter of mini brats atop a dark tablecloth covering the sides out from under a small gazebo. He was moving in the opposite direction of the guests.

“Excuse me, Charlie.”

“One of the new guys on my staff -- a replacement. He and the guys he came with don’t listen to my orders. They left their stations earlier to give some hors d’oeuvres to Ski and his men. Now he’s going off someplace. I told him not to leave his station unless someone came to replace him.”

“A replacement? For whom?”

“Three of my regular guys – all football players on Rex’s team – came down with food poisoning. They sent three other guys to take their places tonight.”

Jerry looked over to where this new guy was. He just about to leave the room. He appeared to be leaving the reception entirely. The way only led to elevators and stairs.

“There are no guests out there…” He said.

“You think something’s not right?” Charlie asked him.

“I don’t know. But it looks funny.”

Jerry looked around, but he didn’t see Don.

“I wish Donnie were here. He’d know what to do, but I can’t wait.”

“I’ll go with you.”

“Come on, then. Let’s see where this guy is going. What’s his name?”

“Stu”

Jerry and Charlie began to make their way to the other side of the room. The crowd slowed them down.

“And where are the other two?”

Charlie looked around but couldn’t see them.

“I don’t know.”

They made it across the room only in time to see the doors closing on one elevator. Charlie rushed over and pushed the button of a second one.

“Damn – This will take too long.” Charlie was riled.

Jerry saw the service stairs next to the elevators.

“The stairs will be faster. Come on – we’ve got to find out what this guy is doing.”

He pushed through the door, and he and Charlie hustled down the stairs, thinking Stu must be headed to the basement. So laser-focused were they on tracking Stu that Jerry and Charlie had no idea they were being tracked, too.

Bootie Tapping
While the guests mingled at the reception and awaited the début of the paintings and jewels, Raffles tried to assess the situation he now found himself in. The gatecrashing, imposter waiters had left him blindfolded, so he could not see what they were up to. Raffles, however, had honed all his senses over the years of heisting jewels, and he was well attuned to sight, touch, smell, taste, and hearing. When one sense was – as it were – blindsided, Raffles concentrated on using the others to his advantage. He now focused on listening to the sounds of the Exhibit Hall, tuning out – as much as possible – all distractions, save for the movements of the thieves. He could hardly hear them, so silent were they. Raffles surmised the trio used hand gestures to communicate. He heard them open a laptop and tap on its keyboard – they were hacking into the museum’s security system! It was something he had intended to do himself, had it not been for these lassoing lackeys. Ski had apprized him earlier of the supposed “state of the art” system. It was elaborate – Raffles had to admit – but he could easily have cracked it.

CLICK

And so, apparently, could the phony servers! Raffles heard the case in which the Grabowski Emerald Tiara open. The thieves were moving about quickly, carefully, and stealthily from the catering cart to the display and back again.

CLICK

They locked the case once more. Raffles listened as the trio moved swiftly away from him and the others towards the exit. They left and locked the doors to the exhibit behind them. For a moment, it was eerily quiet. Only the labored breath of his fellow captives and soft mewling from their muffled mouths broke the silence of the hall. Then, Raffles felt Ski move his wrists about, which were bound behind Raffles’ back.

This brought a weighty matter to Raffles’ mind – escape. Getting out of this situation – well – he could easily accomplish that! The meddling, masquerading manservants certainly knew how to tie a man up properly. They were quite obviously professionals – of that Raffles did not have the slightest doubt. The proof was in the pudding – or more precisely – the pinions paralyzing them all. The charlatan caterers had first cinched Ken and Noble separately and then snagged Ski to Raffles in elaborate apparatuses of ropes, hitches, and knots that would constrict and tighten around them as they struggled. The trio failed, however, to factor one possible problem in their affixing agenda – Raffles himself. There was nary a knot known to man that Raffles knew how to unknot. Raffles had mastered all hitches comprehensible. After all, he had used similar techniques to truss men up before. It would only take him a matter of time for him to unspool the knots about his wrists. In the short time he had been bound, it took little time for Raffles to discover the loop which once untwisted would release him from Ski’s bounden embrace.

A-ha! This trio is good – a variation on the constrictor knot! If I just tug right here…

But – pulling that thread would present a bigger problem. If he released himself and the others, Raffles risked blowing his cover. After all, his fellow captives saw him only as an unassuming college professor, certainly not as a Houdini, let alone a Pink Panther. There would be questions, and they might deduce his true identity. As it was, Raffles still wasn’t quite sure if Ski suspected something might have been amiss or not, when he earlier broke character to tell Ken and Noble to relax and not to fight the ties that bound them, lest they choke.

No, far better for me to remain bound, blindfolded, and gagged alongside the others than to risk it all. It calls for more than a slight change of plans. Besides…

And so, Raffles came to consider a rather ill-timed -- and somewhat worrisome sensation – developing down under – although the problem was Ahem! growing less worrisome by the second – Indeed…Raffles was finding it more pleasurable than he might have imagined. Bound face-to-face to Ski had aroused him, and – from the feel of it – had produced a similar reaction in Ski too! The thieves had woven quite a stimulus package between the two men, that had surely stimulated growth in them both. And it appeared – no matter how hard they tried – they could not shiver the lust from their lassoed loins. When Raffles shifted his hips slightly in his bonds, it caused his muldoon to stroke against Ski’s. Although blindfolded, he caught the charming cop moaning faintly under his gag. When Ski swayed somewhat in return, his own muldoon massaged Raffles’ rajah in return, which elicited an almost silent sigh of ecstasy from the captive conman!

With their wrists bound behind the backs of one another, Raffles and Ski rested their hands atop the bodacious and brawny buns of the other. Raffles now had a greater appreciation of the moniker a grateful – if lustful – public had given Ski after his heroics ended the siege of the Central Bank some time ago. Although Raffles had had the time to admire Ski’s assets – so to speak – as he spent that afternoon with him, their present predicament offered him the opportunity of a more hands-on approach to test the veracity of the moniker – “Super-Power Glutes Cop.” Raffles found it quite apt – perhaps even an understatement – as his hands lay atop the rock-hewn gluteus maximus of the handsome Stanislaus Szymanski. High and tight didn’t begin to describe those magnificently muscular hindquarters. Ski’s butt was firm indeed and – in certain ways – “thic!” But there was something different about Ski – and it came to Raffles as he admired his physique. Yes, he had a well-contoured and powerful arse, legs, abs, pecs, guns --- everything about him was magnificent! The well-muscled man surely could sweep Raffles off his feet with little effort. There was more to Ski than confidence born of strength, however. Ski had character to match! Confident – yes – Still, there was a naïveté about him, too. Ski appeared vulnerable to Raffles. As the writer Michael Cunningham once observed, when he saw a man’s butt, it reminded him that he was once innocent and childlike. Raffles thought of this, as his bound hands lay behind Ski atop his “Super-Power Glutes.”

As he was losing himself in such thoughts, Raffles suddenly felt Ski tapping a finger on his own, well-toned tush.

.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / --- -.- .- -.—

And again…

.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / --- -.- .- -.—

Ski was asking Raffles if he was okay – in Morse Code! Raffles wasted no time in getting a chance to tap Ski’s butt in response.

-.-- . ... (Yes).

.. .----. .-.. .-.. / --. . - / ..- ... / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / - .... .. ... (I’ll get us out of this).

Ye gods![/] Raffles almost swooned. He could not resist tapping…

-- -.-- / .... . .-. --- (My Hero)

Ski squeezed Raffles in return and puffed his chest out, pressing his hard pectoral muscles against Raffles’ own rock-hewn rack. Neither man seemed to care that their bonds constricted stiffer around their limbs and torsos as a result from Ski’s act of manly valor. Another stiffness– their erect members dueling for satisfaction and release of another sort – drew their attention away. As closely bound as they were to each other, Raffles still managed to grind his hips into Ski to massage their stiffies.

“mmuuuhhhmm” uuuhhh

Ski moaned slightly under his gag. He gyrated his beefy hips back and managed to touch Raffles in just the right spot.

“mmmuuhhmmm” uuhh

The move sent shivers up Raffles spine and back again. He needed to concentrate – so did Ski.

- .... . .-. . .----. .-.. .-.. / -... . / - .. -- . / ..-. --- .-. / - .... .. ... / .-.. .- - . .-. (There’ll be time for this later) Raffles tapped on Ski’s magnificent melons.

-.-- . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- --- ..-. / -.-. --- ..- .-. ... . (Yes Of course) Ski struck Raffle’s rump back.

“mmmppphhh!!!”

“mmmppphhh mmmppphhh!!!”

Moans from Ken and Noble brought Raffles and Ski back to the situation at hand. Buttering Ski’s buns would have to wait – he needed to rap Morse Code on his rump, once again! He worried that the ropes were tightening around Ski’s men.

.-- . / -. . . -.. / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. / - .... . – - .... . -.-- / -- ..- ... - / .-. . .-.. .- -..- (We need to help them They must relax)

.. / .... .- ...- . / .- -. / .. -.. . .- (I have an idea) Ski drummed back on Raffle’s desirable derrière.

Ski started to hum under the layers of tape-gag that seal his lips shut.

“MMMUUHHLLUUZZHH ZZHHUUNNTTHH ZZHHUU UUTTHH!”

Raffles struggled to recognize the tune, but he could not place it…

Ski repeated it once more.

“mmmppphhh!!!”

“mmmppphhh mmmppphhh!!!”

Ken and Noble moaned again. Raffles thought they might be gasping for breath.

No! It couldn’t be…

Raffles couldn’t believe it! If Ski could have only seen the quizzical mien, he gave him underneath the blindfold. Nevertheless, Raffles was certain Ski could still feel the jump in his cock at the thought of the song’s meaning!

Relax Don’t Do It – Frankie Goes To Hollywood!!! Ha! I’ve got to hand it to Ski. That 80’s tune might mean something entirely different, but it’ll get the message across – Relax!

Raffles tapped out a message on Ski’s magnificently muscular hindquarters.

--. --- --- -.. / --- -. . (Good One)

Ski beat back on Raffles’ own brawny and beefy Badonkadonk.

- .... .- -. -.- ... -.-.-- / .-.. . - # ... / .... --- .--. . / .. - / .-- --- .-. -.- ... (Thanks! Let’s hope it works)

They both mmmppphhhed more bars of the ode to a certain sexual practice, hoping Noble and Ken would relax. Raffles knew for certain – and Ski surmised – that if they did not, the rope would tighten around them to cut off their air supply.

Ski knocked on Raffles’ backdoor

.... --- .-.. -.. / --- -. (Hold on)

They stopped to listen.

After a moment or two, they could hear Noble and Ken breathing steadily…calmly.

Raffles drummed Ski’s derriere.

.-- .- -.-- / - --- / --. --- (Way to go)

Ski morsed on Raffles’ mounds.

- .... .- -. -.- ... (Thanks)

Raffles decided to go for broke. Blindfolded as he was, he could hear and feel Ski’s hot breath from his nostrils. Using that breath as a guide, Raffles tilted his head and moved his gagged lips toward Ski’s own. His aim was right on center. As best he could, Raffles stole a muffled mooch from Ski. They pulled their faces away from each other.

Ski coded.

.-- .... .- - / .-- .- ... / - .... .- - (What was that)

Raffles couldn’t believe he was about to say – well, tap – it, but he did…

-.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / -- -.-- / .... . .-. --- (You’re my hero)

In the silence that followed, Raffles waited for a reply. None came. A moment later, sounds from the cocktail reception wafted through the exhibit. They grew louder with each passing second.

The tied up tandem steadied themselves for the pièce de resistance of the evening. Little did the guests outside know – Raffles pondered – that it would not be the Grabowski family jewels that would be on display that evening!

Catering A Kidnapping

Charlie and Jerry reached the lower level of the stairwell. They pushed through the doors into the hallway. Stu had already gotten off the elevator and was pushing the trolley towards the rear exit to the museum, where Charlie had parked his Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. Stu maneuvered the trolley with some difficulty, as if it were heavier than usual for a cart bearing a tray of hors d’oeuvres. He appeared startled to see them.

“What are you doing?” Charlie asked him, as Stu stood by the cart. Stu gripped the trolley protectively. Jerry was beside Charlie. Their backs were to the stairwell doors. So busy were they concentrating on Stu, they never heard the doors open behind them.

“Oh! I thought I’d offer some of the mini brats to the security guards down here.” Stu replied rather too quickly.

Jerry looked beyond Stu.

“There’s no one down here.”

“Isn’t there?”

“What’s going on?” Charlie asked him. “You and your friends have behaved rather peculiarly all this time. You disappeared for a while, then come back to tell the other waitstaff that you were giving food to the men watching over the Exhibit. I did not tell you to do that. Now, you’re telling us you’re down here to give food to security guards, but there are none around. So, I’ll ask again – what’s going on?”

“Well, I…er…” Stu stammered for an answer. He walked in front of the cart, all the time keeping an eye on Jerry and Charlie.

They never took their eyes off him. They never heard Ryan and Andy close in behind them.

“What do you have under the cart?” Jerry demanded.

“What are you doing down he…Ugh!!”

Charlie didn’t get to finish his question.

Ryan and Andy grabbed him and Jerry in chokeholds from behind and clamped damp cloths across their noses and mouths.

Jerry struggled to break free. He knew that pungent odor. It disoriented him – he didn’t have much time – he elbowed whoever was holding him in the bear hug. He could see Charlie fighting against the man clutching him. Jerry shook his head from side to side to escape the moist rag, but a vice-like grip kept it pressed against his nose and mouth.

Gotta get free…Ah! Can’t let it knock me…

His legs gave out. Jerry couldn’t fight it anymore. He fell limp and unconscious against Andy.

Andy slid Jerry onto the floor.

Charlie continued to thrash against Ryan. Like Jerry, he was caught completely unaware. His Marine Corps training, however, immediately kicked in. Charlie used his size to his advantage. He was taller than his assailant – and his unceasing commitment to working out paid off. Charlie in middle age still had the strength of a man half his age. And he was built like the proverbial Brick Shithouse. Charlie jerked his head back to smack his attacker hard. The move worked – to an extent. It loosened the grip on him – just enough for the rag to fall from his mouth and nose. Charlie next attempted to throw his attacker over him.

“GET OFF ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!” Charlie roared.

Stu hustled over and stood in front of Charlie.

“Keep your hold on him!” Stu growled, as he delivered a kick to Charlie’s breadbasket.

The hit fazed Charlie. Stu then punched hard in the same spot. As Charlie winced from the blows, Ryan forced him back and plastered the wet rag once again over his mouth and nose. The sweet smell of chloroform filled Charlie’s nostrils. It proved too much for him. Soon, the big man was a limp rag doll in Ryan’s hold.

Ryan dumped Charlie over the vanquished Jerry and kicked him in his side.

F*ck you, you Bastard!”

“Enough!” Stu barked.

“What do we do now?” Andy asked, as Ryan caught his breath from the scuffle.

“I don’t know.” Stu answered. He took his cell phone and started keying a text.

UNEXPECTED COMPANY

WHO?

Stu snapped a picture of the knocked-out pair and sent it.

THAT’S THE DA!!!

Stu looked down at Jerry.

W@ DO WE DO

TAKE THEM W/ U

Stu put his cell phone in his pocket.

“We’re taking them with us.”

“What the f*ck!!” Ryan spat out.

“Who’s the other guy?” Andy asked.

“He’s the District Attorney.”

“F*ck No! You’ve got to be kidding me.” Ryan was apoplectic. “Hold On a sec, Stu! I didn’t sign up for this. Geezus H Cryste! That’s kidnapping a government official. We could fry for this! No f*ckin’ way, Man!”

Stu grabbed Ryan’s shirt in his fists and slammed him hard against the wall. He got right up into Ryan’s face.

“You listen good – we’re in this for the long haul.” Stu spewed. “We’ve gotten paid well for this job – and promised much more. If the Boss wants us to take them with us – we do it with no questions asked. GOT IT?”

They glared at each other for a beat.

Ryan blinked

“Yeah – I got it.”

“Good.”

Andy was searching through Charlie’s pockets.

“Shit!” He exclaimed.

“No keys.”

“We could have known this before. You were supposed to pick them from his pocket earlier.” Ryan lashed at Andy.

“There wasn’t time. I couldn’t get close enough – Besides he put the keys someplace else!”

“We’re f*cked, again!” Ryan shook his head in disbelief.

“What now?” Andy looked to Stu.

“I don’t know – Let me think.” Stu scratched his head. “We’ve got to get out of here and get these two secured. They won’t be out forever,” he said nodding towards Jerry and Charlie. Stu started pushing the trolley towards the back exit bays where the Pacifica Hybrid was parked outside beyond the closed doors.

“Grab the DA and the caterer and bring them over to the exit.”

Andy crouched over and lifted Jerry up and over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry. Ryan hooked his arms under Charlie’s armpits, lifted him halfway up and dragged him off down the hallway.

“I could hot wire the van.” Ryan suggested.

“Yeah, you’ll have to…”

KNOCK KNOCK
The trio with their burdens in tow stopped dead in their tracks.

“Hello?” A voice hailed from outside.

“Quick – stash them over there.”

Andy and Ryan put Jerry and Charlie down on a pile of canvas tarps behind the exit doors and set themselves flush against a wall next to the tarps out of sight.

THUD THUD

“Hello?”

“Who is it?” Stu asked before opening the door.

“Steve McCann of WPQR. I’m here with my cameraman, Bill Miller. We’d like to take a behind the scenes look around the Exhibit. Will you let us in? I’ll make it worth your while.”

Stu looked over at Ryan.

“I don’t think you’ll have to hotwire that van. We might just have another ride out of here!”

Stu unlocked the door and opened it with a smile on his face, as he greeted WPQR’s star reporter and cameraman.

“Come on in, gentleman.”

Scratch and Buff walked inside, and Stu closed the door behind them

To Be Continued…
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sorry that the last part is all italicized! Hit the wrong edit key (I think!) :o
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

oh my goodness! Well worth the wait [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]!!!!! AHHH so many moving pieces and all of them so sexy!

It's interesting that Raffles, Ski, and the others were left in the exhibit hall. I thought for sure that those four hunky hostages would have been disposed of elsewhere or ferried away with the crown jewels! But, what a display those four will make for the unveiling!

Ubel is a grade A creep! I wouldn't be mad if Raffles made him his next target. I know he's already been hit by the thief, but he wasn't the one left as the rogue's calling card. I think Raffles should fix that!

And of course, Raffles and Ski adorably using each other's asses for morse code? so hot and inventive! I still don't like them together, unless Raffles changes his ways, but it was a great scene! (Still hoping Ski goes and makes a valiant and sexy rescue of the real professor!)

Poor Jer and Charlie can't catch a break! At least they won't be alone, as I can only assume Scratch and Buff will be joining them in their unfortunate predicament.

Excellent as always! Hopefully you don't keep us waiting too long for the next update! ;)

P.S.- I love Elena. And I want to be her... or at least be best friends with her!

P.P.S.- I am in the process of packing my bags and looking for jobs in this sexy stud city!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I must say, I'm loving the fancy party setting here. All the side characters are so vivid and interesting.

I know Raffles has his reasons not to escape but one part of me thinks that he doesn't want to leave his place as being chest-to-chest and hand-to-ass with the handsome Sky. Their communication was genius. I wonder if we'll see Ken and Noble's POV as well, to see whether they also like the close proximity.

Scratch is really annoying and I can't wait for him to be captured with his yesman Buff, as much as that would mean another score for the bad guys.

Also, damn, Jerry could only get a single makeout session with Don before being a captive once more. His boyfriend is going to need a lot of rescuing tonight...

Another brilliant update!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

All I can say is wow! You are a master at tone and mood, and it is incredible seeing all the layered plots unfolding into each other.

Each and every character is vibrant and detailed. And the scenario is both exciting and erotic at the same time. Raffles is still my personal favorite, but every single person in this story is interesting and developed.

This installment was well worth the wait!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This continues to be a gripping tale. So many overlapping story lines. The morse code communication was brilliant. Raffles and ski's scene was erotic and tastefully written. Well worth the wait!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Omigod, I am humbled by your kind words,[mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[[/mention], [mention]wataru14[/mention], and [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]

I am glad you found this chapter "well worth the wait," [mention]gag1195[/mention]

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], wait until you see who needs rescuing, next!

[mention]wataru14[/mention], so glad you like Raffles.

And [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]..."erotic and tastefully written" High praise, indeed!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. As you know...when you write these stories, you crave feedback!

"
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

The ass Morse code was so sexy and inventive, silly yet hot.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

love how i am kept gripped and panting for more.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you [mention]jase1010[/mention]. I love booty calls! :D

I hope to keep you panting with more update, [mention] privateandrews[/mention]! ;)
roxasfrey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roxasfrey »

I have been following some of your stories for a long time before I decided to sign up. They have a lot of personality.

I love that they have both wholesome and sexy capture/bondage moments. I´m totally looking forward for more.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

roxasfrey wrote: 1 year ago I have been following some of your stories for a long time before I decided to sign up. They have a lot of personality.

I love that they have both wholesome and sexy capture/bondage moments. I´m totally looking forward for more.
Thank you so much for the compliment, [mention]roxasfrey[/mention]! :D

Check out [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], and [mention]wataru14[/mention]...

Their tales are amazing and will have you on the edge of your seat. 8-)

And if you're tied up, their stories will keep you bound for hours!!! :twisted:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Check out @gag1195, @DeeperThanRed, and @wataru14...

Thank you for the praise! I'm blushing over here...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago
KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Check out @gag1195, @DeeperThanRed, and @wataru14...

Thank you for the praise! I'm blushing over here...
Same here! A lovely compliment [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], especially from a master wordsmith such as yourself!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago
roxasfrey wrote: 1 year ago I have been following some of your stories for a long time before I decided to sign up. They have a lot of personality.

Thank you so much for the compliment, @roxasfrey! :D

Check out @gag1195, @DeeperThanRed, and @wataru14...

I'm honored to be mentioned among great writers like you guys. Thanks!

Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

WOW, just WOW! This might be my favorite story so far on this board. I wasn't so sure about the writing style at first, but once I had a chapter or two under my belt I got into its flow. Raffles is a great bad guy(?) and his "calling card" of leaving hunky, tied up men at the scenes of his crime is so fun and kinky. Your choice of victims is great too, as they're mostly mature older guys. The kind who are most embarrassed about being stripped nude, bound, and edged! Not sure who my favorite characters are yet, but I love Don and Jerry's burgeoning romance (which Raffles totally jumpstarted with his deviousness) and I must admit a certain fondness for the beefy Ski as well. Hope we get a flashback story at some point of the infamous time he rescued the hostages butt-naked and showed his assets to the whole city.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you, [mention]Croup[/mention]. I try to develop each character. And I intend to write the story of Ski's bank heist adventure!

Much of him will be bared in it! 8-)
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

I haven't even gotten past the Cop being untied the next morning. I was spent before Raffles left the apartment. This is everything I want in a story. Also everything Id like in real life.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm back in the comments wishing for more of these hunky dashing men. Every chapter is written close to perfection and reads like an actual book I can pick up at the public library (minus the M/M bondage of course)!!

A few scenes I keep coming back to: Don finding and rescuing Jerry, with Jerry recounting how raffles got to him. Ski and Raffles being bound together, and enjoying it. 8-)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

High praise, indeed, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]

I'm about halfway complete with the next chapter.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 10 months ago High praise, indeed, @Guardianbound

I'm about halfway complete with the next chapter.
Can't wait
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic