Thought I’d try AI (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thought I’d try AI (F/F)

Post by CapturedCarol »

5-30 and Carol came home, unlocking th3 door, kicking off her heels and removing her jacket. In white blouse, red neck scarf, too short black skirt and sheer black tights she poured a glass of Prosecco. So it had been since her husband’s death but this weekend would be different. She set her ansaphone message, her phone switched off. Laptop and tablets logged off and sat on the sofa. At 6pm precisely the doorbell rang. Standing I front of her was a girl in her late twenties, blonde hair in a pony tail. Pink sweat shirt, faded blue jeans and trainers , pink rimmed glasses.

“Carol Whitehead?”

“Yes.”

“I’m Ginny and I’ve come to tie you up.”

Carol nodded, still trying to understand why she had done this. She had never been one for pain or restraint. It was always the tease and the anticipation that had turned her on. But then she had found herself fantasising about it more and more. She had spent hours online, researching different types of knots and bondage techniques. She had even gone so far as to buy a selection of scarves and silk ties. And now, here she was, about to spend the weekend tied up and at the mercy of a complete stranger.

She led Ginny into her living room, her heart racing as she watched the younger woman assess the room. There was something about Ginny that put her at ease, despite the odd feeling of being completely exposed. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail, revealing a pair of delicate ears pierced with tiny silver studs. Her blue eyes were behind the pink-rimmed glasses, and she moved with a confident grace that suggested she was no stranger to this sort of situation.

Gunny took her trainers off revealing a pair of chubby bare feet, nails painted to match her finger nails and sweat shirt and a swirling tattoo on the left vanishing up her jeans. She dropped her bag and pulled out a roll of silver duct tape.

“Right. Hands behind your back!”

Carol obeyed, feeling a thrill as she felt the cool tape being wrapped around her wrists. Ginny moved with practiced efficiency, binding her wrists together before taping her arms to her sides at shoulders, chest and tummy, then moving to her legs, she taped them together at ankles, calves, knees and thighs. She was careful not to constrict her breathing, but the sensation of being helpless was exhilarating. As she lay there, bound and helpless, she realised that she had been craving this for a long time.

“Open wide,”

Carol obeyed, feeling Ginny prod something into her mouth. It was a small, smooth ball. She tried to move her tongue around it, to push it back out, but it didn't budge. Ginny buckled a thick leather strap around her head, securing the ball in place, keeping the ball wedged firmly between her teeth. Now she could only make muffled noises as she struggled helplessly beneath the gag. Finally Ginny fastened a thick, fur-lined leather blindfold over Carol’s eyes.