The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 88 - 04/26/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Having five gorgeous and scantily dressed women sitting in front of him all day for weeks
I have been doing training classes, but never had five gorgeous and scantily dressed women in them. Maybe I chose the wrong profession. :lol:
Nice chapter. At least I am up to date on this one. Now for @Caesar73's stories...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Another fantastic entry that highlights the way that to tell a good scifi story, the golden rule is that the more fantastical the world, the more grounded the story must be.

This is a master class in human drama and I salute you.

Bravo
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another good chapter well done
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

scifi meets bondage - awesome! simply awesome!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 month ago scifi meets bondage - awesome! simply awesome!
I'm glad that you still enjoy this tale, @Nainur.
laz wrote: 1 month ago another good chapter well done
Thank you so much, @laz.
wolfman wrote: 1 month ago Another fantastic entry that highlights the way that to tell a good scifi story, the golden rule is that the more fantastical the world, the more grounded the story must be.

This is a master class in human drama and I salute you.

Bravo
Good gracious me! You may have overdone the accolades, @wolfman. Naturally, I appreciate it very much.
slackywacky wrote: 1 month ago
Having five gorgeous and scantily dressed women sitting in front of him all day for weeks
I have been doing training classes, but never had five gorgeous and scantily dressed women in them. Maybe I chose the wrong profession. :lol:
Nice chapter. At least I am up to date on this one. Now for @Caesar73's stories...
I haven't either, @slackywacky. Fortunately, we can dream and even put some of those dreams to paper.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago Personally? This Chapter is in total wonderful, but my favourite Part is the Interaction between Steven and Carol. Loved it when Carol she would prefer tied up and whipped instead of attending the current class :) Well done @GreyLord
Haven't you had classes like that, @Caesar73. But I am sure that none that you have taught would get that reaction. Thanks for the comments.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

As always it’s wonderful to return and find a couple of new chapters of this awesome tale, you seriously never fail to delight and entertain Grand Master @GreyLord, I too loved the interaction Steven and Carol, and would to have a training course with such a delightful group of scantily clad women for company
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 month ago As always it’s wonderful to return and find a couple of new chapters of this awesome tale, you seriously never fail to delight and entertain Grand Master @GreyLord, I too loved the interaction Steven and Carol, and would to have a training course with such a delightful group of scantily clad women for company
You and I both, brother @Bandit666.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 86 – A Small Problem

Earlier that day, Stella continued her contests with the men. She was not sure about the outcome of her match with Steven. Steven Mills had shown himself to be a very formidable fighter. Their engagement began with a blitzkrieg attack by Steven. Stella countered each of Steven's moves, but as minutes passed, she had no opportunity for a decisive attack herself. A punch from Steven's right arm extended a fraction too far. Stella pivoted and backed into Steven, ending up kneeling. While pivoting, she grabbed Steven's right arm with both hands, pulling him forward and down. Steven's only recourse was a forward roll ending in a pin from Stella.

Steven tapped on the mat and said, "Well done, Sensei. I knew that I was trying too hard."

Stella's final match was with Frank Stevens. It was entirely another kettle of fish. The Medico had trained Stella from her childhood. Stella considered the Medico to be in an entirely different league.

Medico Frank Stevens was proud of his former student, Stella Brooks McTavrish. He thought he would prevail in a match against her, but he knew he could not make a mistake without Stella capitalizing on it.

The nature of the match was significantly different from the previous contests. It was deceptively slow. Stella and Frank moved cautiously; any attack was followed by a swift retreat to a defensive position, awaiting reprisal.

Fifteen or more minutes passed into the match. Stella was thinking, "This could go on forever. A draw would not be acceptable. It is up to me to change the tempo."

Frank thought, "I have the advantage. My skill is greater than hers. But age has made my reaction time slower than Stella's. Ah, I still have the weight and strength advantage. If I just continue like this, I will eventually wear her down."

Stella struck in a multi-pronged attack featuring kicks, punches, and elbow slams. An elbow slam that missed Frank's solar plexus by millimeters turned Stella's body enough that her back was presented to Frank. Frank placed a hand on each of Stella's shoulders and, stepping by her, pulled sharply down and back. This caused Stella to collapse to the floor, and Frank immediately fell across Stella's chest, pining one of her arms with his legs and the other arm with his shoulders and hands.

Frank put Stella in a wrist lock, an effective submission hold. Stella resisted for a few moments and then tapped out with her foot as her arms were both pinned. Frank arose, and Stella got up with him. She whispered, "I hope I didn't shame myself, Medico."

The Medico bowed deeply to Stella, who returned his bow in kind. The Medico told Stella and the class, "It is true that males have an inherent advantage over women in a martial arts contest of free fighting. With long years of training and dedication to physical fitness, a woman can overcome a lot of that advantage. As you have all found this past month, Stella McTavrish has that training and dedication. There was no preordination that I would prevail in this contest. That I did brings no shame on Stella. I would be surprised if more than two men on all of Newhome could beat her. I bow again to her and ask the class to applaud her." The class did, with enthusiasm.

The Medico took his seat in the class. Stella said, "I am both proud and humbled by the words of Medico Frank. He has been my mentor and my savior. We will take a two-hour lunch break before determining the ranking of the class.

Frank Stevens quickly put down each other class members that afternoon. Steven Mills gave him the most challenge. Then, Steven easily won over Ralph, Carlos, and Lee. The most exciting contest was between Carlos and Ralph. They had been friends for many years but were also highly competitive. Carlos prevailed, and everyone thought it could have gone either way.

-----

Time continued its march as the Argonaut continued its journey. The first year of the voyage ended and now, the second year came to a close.

As we look in on Steven and Carol, we note that today is a milestone of sorts. The Argonaut departed Newhome two years ago, shipboard time. Any crew member of the Argonaut would find it trivial to calculate that 5.334 years have passed on Earth and that 4.634 years have passed on Newhome. The Argonaut has traveled 4.634 light years and has attained a speed of 99.018% of the speed of light. Looking at Steven and Carol, we see that all is well. They still love each other. They are still ambitious. See ...

Steven and Carol were describing their contests, which defined Steven as number two among the men and Carol as number four among the women. Steven was sitting on their bed, propped against the bulkhead that served as their headboard. Carol was lying beside him, tied in a back arching hogtie. She had been tied up for over two hours now. Although she had tried every escape trick she knew, she was making no progress toward freedom. Not that she was unhappy with her situation. She had mentioned earlier that she wanted to practice escaping. Moreover, Steven was spending most of the time stroking her body.

Nine months had passed since those contests. Although Steven knew it was improbable he would ever best the Medico, he thought he might win against Stella. Carol had high ambitions as well. She believed that she could prevail against Barbara and Lou. And she thought it was possible for her to win against Stella. Carol and Steven had gone to the martial arts room regularly to practice. They hadn't heard of another contest being scheduled, but it seemed likely to happen.

Carol said, "Of course, I expect to win a higher ranking. I am Aaron's daughter. But I've had enough martial arts talk. Can we give me another hour to work on escaping? But make it more realistic and gag me. Before you do, however, could you rearrange our positions? I would like to give you head before my last hour starts."

Steven stood on the bed to lift his mate as she requested. When he returned to his seated position, he shifted Carol so her breasts were on his hip and thigh. And her head was ready to do as she intended.

-----

Zack Ping had confided in Lee Chang about a problem. Lee was talking about the problem with his mate, Lou. After all, she had made this journey before, from Earth to Newhome.

Lee said, "Lou, as you know, we are using five stars as navigation beacons. But for now, we are just using four because one is not visible from Newhome, even with the telescope on the Argonaut. With Jeeves' agreement, Zack has yet to share his opinion that we should have been able to spot it by now with the rest of the crew. We have all been participating in the calculations updating our ephemeris. If that work is correct, we know exactly where to look to see Sirius. It is only 8.6 light years from Earth but is 25 times more luminous than Sol. With twelve of us plus Jeeves extending the ephemeris, there is a lot of redundancy, which reduces the possibility of error.

"I would like your opinion on sharing this with everyone aboard. Should we tell everyone?"

Lou thought for a few minutes before answering, "Yes, we should. Look at the possibilities. Sirius could have gone supernova, but that is unlikely because such an event would have been seen and noted on Newhome. Or, a black hole could have eaten the star. Finally, for some reason unknown, Sirius' luminosity decreased. In some cases, we will finally spot Sirius as we continue. If so, we can correct any navigation errors and proceed to Earth with minimal loss of time. If Sirius is not found, it seems likely that we will have identified Sol and, again, correct any navigational errors and proceed to Earth. The worst case is that we find neither Sirius nor Sol. Then, we cut our engines. We would have a close approximation to Earth's intrinsic velocity. And, without the vibrations from the engines, we could perform a careful celestial search. Unless Sol was eaten as well as Sirius, which is highly improbable, we will identify it.

"I suggest we plan on coasting extra time without the engine firing at our midpoint if Sirius has not been found by then. There, at twenty-four light years from Earth, we would be about twenty light years from Sirius. Without the engine vibration, we should be able to spot both Sol and Sirius."

Lee replied, "You have given a remarkably detailed analysis on the spur of the moment, Lou. Earth chose well when they appointed you to Captain the Argonaut."

"Thank you, Lee," she answered. "I answered yes to your question. I believe that everyone here can understand our situation. That will keep until morning. Our prolaxity has bogged us down. Can we turn our attention to ourselves for a while?"

"You know we can," Lee responded. "What would you like to talk about?"

"Remember prolaxity," Lou said. "Not talk, do. For months, I have faithfully followed the Bandit traditions by submitting myself to you most nights, certainly on any night you showed an interest. But even on the nights you were interested, I am afraid you have been perfunctory in tying me up. You would fondle me and kiss me, but I haven't felt helpless. When I submit, I should feel helpless. I should feel like you are in control."

Lee asked, "So you want me to take charge and tie you securely."

"Exactly," Lou replied. "If you then want to caress and kiss, fine. Do so as long as you like, for I like that too. But when we are having sex, I want to feel that you are ravishing me. Does that make sense?"

"It does," said Lee. "I apologize. It seems to be easy to fall into a rut on a long voyage. I appreciate your letting me know your feelings. How you feel is important to me. Now, shed your bikini. You know that you are always welcome to make suggestions about our scenes. But you should do so quickly if you are so inclined. Soon, I will gag you."s

Lee began by lashing Lou's elbows together tightly enough for them to touch. He continued with a two-column tie at her forearms and wrists. He did the same above her knees and ankles. Then, a jaw-stretching ball gag.

"Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmph," Lou tried to talk.

Lee pinched Lou's nipples harder than he ever had. Lou responded with a loud "Hmmmph!"

He cupped and squeezed Lou's tits as tight as he could without leaving bruise marks. Typically, Lee would not be so rough, but he thought Lou wanted this tonight. And he was correct; she did.

Later in the evening, Lee enjoyed himself as he delivered a brisk spanking to Lou's butt. Her rear end turned a lovely shade of pink, but Lee thought it would fade by morning.

It ended with Lee removing her leg bindings to give him better access for the requested ravishing.

When Lou was finally free, she said, "Thank you, Master Lee. That was the most spectacular demonstration of foreplay and ravishing that I have ever had."

The following morning, Lee called an all-hands meeting. He had discussed the matter with Zack, and they both agreed that Lou was the best choice to inform the crew.

It took only a short time for everyone to understand their problem clearly. No one suggested turning back to Newhome. She concluded, "We will have humans and bots monitoring our telescope and searching for Sirius. If Sirius is not found by the midpoint, we will cut the engines for two weeks as we coast through the midpoint. I will add one additional thought for your consideration. We will be weightless if we coast for two weeks without engine power. You have all experienced weightlessness during training for our mission and during embarkation. I alert you to a joy you can anticipate. Playing tugs while weightless is another out-of-world experience I think you will find unforgettable.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

There seems to be a navigational Problem. Hopefully it can be solved in time. Liked the Despute between Lou and her Mate. Also excellent: The first Third of the Chapter. How the Medico handled the Situation was excellent. Well done @GreyLord !!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Once again I applaud enthusiastically the narration in the way its told, f.e. in the first paragraphs of this chapter, when certain martial-art skills were on display and very significantly certain aspects of respect and attitudes have been described. Very wholesome!
Again it is shown that a female character might be strong and with much prowess, without being ‘male-ish’, a feature nowadays is very often misunderstood and IMO leads to failures in movies and tv-shows. I am still a great admirer of S.Weaver (Alien) and L.Hamilton (terminator), inter alia, who displayed strong women without losing her womanhood, their female way to look at things.

Newhome-women are proud, never one should fail to see that.

When I had the great honor to play Mae-aed’dee (aka Maddie) in “Story of an Archer”, it has been a great, great pleasure to delve into that: there would have been greatest shame to her submitting to a weakling due to her own shaky status. She would gladly to do after accepting Jordan Archer as a man with prowess and knowledge, and found her own pride served beyond expectation.
To find it again and again is simply wonderful for me, as I am cherishing this concept very much.

And, adding a astronomic anomaly adds a nice SciFi-touch into it (mind the time-scale, folks!). Such a satisfying read!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great continuation.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago Playing tugs while weightless is another out-of-world experience I think you will find unforgettable.
I don't expect to actually experience that in my life time, sorry to say.

Let's hope Sirius will become visible and they find their way to Earth. But we'll wait patiently for this story to unfold.
Hmmm... weightlessness... sigh.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Dear friends and readers, Several problems, each of which I have been dealing with for years, came to a head during the past month.I expect resolutions for most of these issues by the end of this month. I am returning to writing even now.
slackywacky wrote: 1 month ago
GreyLord wrote: 1 month ago Playing tugs while weightless is another out-of-world experience I think you will find unforgettable.
I don't expect to actually experience that in my life time, sorry to say.

Let's hope Sirius will become visible and they find their way to Earth. But we'll wait patiently for this story to unfold.
Hmmm... weightlessness... sigh.
No, blokes like us are unlikely to experience weightlessness. With one simple idea, reusable parts, Elon Musk advanced space travel generations ahead of government capability.

A weightless tug is a fetching idea, is it not?
Nainur wrote: 1 month ago Once again I applaud enthusiastically the narration in the way its told, f.e. in the first paragraphs of this chapter, when certain martial-art skills were on display and very significantly certain aspects of respect and attitudes have been described. Very wholesome!
Again it is shown that a female character might be strong and with much prowess, without being ‘male-ish’, a feature nowadays is very often misunderstood and IMO leads to failures in movies and tv-shows. I am still a great admirer of S.Weaver (Alien) and L.Hamilton (terminator), inter alia, who displayed strong women without losing her womanhood, their female way to look at things.
@Nainur, you have neatly summed up the way that I have desired to portray the women of Newhome. I have feared that I lacked the talent to do it properly.
Nainur wrote: 1 month ago Newhome-women are proud, never one should fail to see that.

When I had the great honor to play Mae-aed’dee (aka Maddie) in “Story of an Archer”, it has been a great, great pleasure to delve into that: there would have been greatest shame to her submitting to a weakling due to her own shaky status. She would gladly to do after accepting Jordan Archer as a man with prowess and knowledge, and found her own pride served beyond expectation.
To find it again and again is simply wonderful for me, as I am cherishing this concept very much.
You did that so very well in the "Tale of an Archer."
Nainur wrote: 1 month ago And, adding a astronomic anomaly adds a nice SciFi-touch into it (mind the time-scale, folks!). Such a satisfying read!
Thanks for the accolades, @Nainur. With the Wild West, space travel, beautiful women with rugged handsome men, and tugs, how could I go wrong?
laz wrote: 1 month ago great continuation.
Thank you very much, [member]laz[/member].

Caesar73 wrote: 1 month ago There seems to be a navigational Problem. Hopefully it can be solved in time. Liked the Despute between Lou and her Mate. Also excellent: The first Third of the Chapter. How the Medico handled the Situation was excellent. Well done @GreyLord !!
Those are very kind comments, @Caesar73. Thank you.
Last edited by GreyLord 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Oh, i feared as much!
Do take care and be at your leisure, write on as you think best!

Never you could go wrong with this epic tale!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 87 - A Story from the Past

The Argonaut slid silently through the void, its engines' roar swallowed by the space vacuum. The Argonaut acoustically shielded the human crew. Human minds filtered the background hum that reached their ears and was no longer noticeable after more than two years into their journey. They continued to accelerate and were moving at over 99% of the speed of light.

Stella's sleep had been restless for more than a month, plagued by dreams. She knew they were terrifying, even though the details eluded her upon waking. Tonight, her tossing and turning disturbed Carlos. He reached out to wake her, but Stella bolted up in bed before he could, her body drenched in sweat and trembling.

Carlos sprang into action, snatching a towel to blot the sweat from Stella's skin. He pulled her close, his arms a protective shield around her trembling form. Stella's voice quivered as she spoke, her words a mixture of fear and frustration. "I almost had it, Carlos. The dream was right there, but it slipped away again. This isn't like me. I've always been able to face my fears head-on. Why can't I confront my dreams?"

"It is time for us to talk to Medico Stevens about this," Carlos answered. After breakfast, we will get an appointment to see him."

Stella replied, "I have hesitated about discussing this with anyone. Now, I am keeping you awake, too. I must focus on something happy to get through the rest of this night. Can I tell you a story from my youth?"

"You know I always want to know more about your days before we met," Carlos replied. "Would I be guessing correctly that you want to spoon your butt into me and have me touching you while you tell your tale?"

"Carlos, before I met you, I did not believe anyone would ever really know me. You do!"

Carlos rolled onto his left side. Stella fitted her back against his chest, and her head rested on his upper left arm. Her butt rested against his groin. She took his left hand and pulled it against her breast. Carlos' right arm rested over her waist, and his fingers traced patterns around her navel.

Stella sighed in contentment and began:

"I will tell you about an adventure that started on my 17th birthday. Now that we are using Earth time, I was close to twenty Earth years. For a Bandit, seventeen is a coming-of-age time. I had been training to become a scout since I was a small child.

"There were two great mysteries in our world. The first was Unihold. But my sensei, Medico Steven as you know, was a Unihold master. He told us about Unihold, so it seemed to be a familiar mystery. The remaining mystery was the Johansson clan. They were colonists who had broken away from Kennedy, the colonist city close by Unihold.

"I had a buddy, Phil, half a year older than me. We had trained together, and Phil was almost as good as I was in all the scouting skills. When I told him what I was thinking, he was all in.

"While we had very little information about the Johanssons, we did know of one of their villages, about two weeks' travel north of Bucks' Mountain. I wanted to scout that village and bring valuable intel to my father, Chief Brooks. It would be a test of my skills and Phil's. And no, before you ask, we were not lovers—just good friends.

"We spent weeks planning our adventure. Logistics was the hardest part. I won't go into our solutions. You can ask me later if you wish. And we practiced each day to exhaustion. 

"Of course, we were concerned about being killed. Being captured was our greatest fear. Stories told around the campfires described the gruesome tortures that the Johanssons would employ. We included a lot of bondage in our training. I improved my skill as a seamstress, sowing small blades into my buckskins. I sowed blades into Phl's buckskins as well.

"To keep our plans secret, we would run for hours to practice far from the Bucks' home camp. We also ran to stage food and supplies in carefully camouflaged spots. We were practicing our stealth, too, as we did not want the Bucks or the Johanssons to know about us.

"One morning, after our run to one of our hidden practice locations, we practiced our escapism. I had bound Phil particularly tight, and it took him a long time to get his fingers on one of his hidden blades and free himself. Then it was my turn.

"Phil was a skillful rigger. He put me in a hogtie that would have won your approval. He tied my toes and my fingers to stop me from getting a blade. A long time passed, but I was on the edge of reaching one of my blades. Phil was keenly interested in my progress, observing intently.

"When he saw that I was on the edge of freeing myself, he said, 'Stella, we are not being realistic. If Johansson captures you, it will likely be a man. He will want his prisoner naked.' I could guess what he was fixing to do but could not think of a reason to stop him. He cut my halter and my shorts off of me and tossed them well out of my reach. I was not going to be able to reach a blade, but I did not want to give up. I struggled for hours more. It became clear that I was not going to free myself.

"I could also see I was unexpectedly affecting Phil. He was embarrassed by his display of an enormous erection. We had changed clothes together during our mission practice, so he had seen me naked, and I had seen him. We didn't think anything about it.

"Now, I was naked, tied up, and helpless. It occurred to me that Phil could do anything he wanted to me. I would not be able to stop him. But, as I said, Phil was a true friend. He apologized for his reaction and started untying me. It would have been easier to cut the rope, but we didn't want the Bucks to see us carrying even more rope away from camp.

"The next day, I asked for a private meeting with the Medico and told him what we planned. I was afraid he would order us to stop, but he did not. He even had a suggestion for hiding blades that would escape being found on me unless someone knew just where to search. He gave me glue to hold a thin blade to my skin and skin-colored wax to cover them. Finally, he said to bring Phil by so we could review our plans together.

"Carlos, how Medico Frank worked with Phil and me when I was 17 gives me the confidence to talk to him now. I know that he will do everything possible to help. I am getting sleepy now and will try to wrap my story up for you. As you have been stroking my pussy, I know that you have observed that I am moist. And I can feel that you have an erection that should not go to waste. If you want to insert your member, that would be an awesome parallel ending for my tale.

"Where was I? The details of our ongoing planning and preparation are minor. I want to tell you what we did on the scouting mission and about my first capture outside of training.

"We snooped and pooped northward through the mountain woodlands and reached our destination undetected. Perhaps we were not up to the standards of what we now know as the Johansson Myrmidons. But we did not get caught. We established an observation post and, much further away, a place to camp.

"After days of watching, it was clear that there was nothing here of military value. However, to count coup, we had to let this Johansson village know that the Bucks watched them. I knew exactly how to accomplish that goal.

"The village headman was middle-aged with a beautiful young mate. I think they were newly mated as they took long hikes into the woodland each afternoon. They would have a pickneck supper and make love before returning to the village. Their return was usually well after most villagers retired for the night.

"The Medico had cautioned us not to harm anyone. We certainly did not wish to precipitate a war! Oh, that feels good. Where was I?

"Yes, we followed the pair to a glade, their stopping point for that hike. While they were making out, it was easy to insert sleeping drops into their water jug. I faded back into the woods, still undetected. The Medico had insured us that the sleeping portion would render an adult unconscious for a short time, and then they would awake unharmed.

"Indeed, it was not long. They folded up in each other's arms and took a nap. We sprung into action. I took the girl, and Phil took the man. It was surprisingly difficult for me to get her clothes off. They were not wearing buckskins as did we. It was the first time that I had seen buttons. Finally, I had the girl stripped, and I saw that Phil was not far behind. I rolled the girl onto her stomach and pulled her arms behind her back. I was meticulous as I crossed her wrists and tied them. I used cinches to take out all of the slack in the rawhide strips I was used to bind her. Next, I stuffed rawhide in her mouth and used a bandanna to cleave gag her, insuring she couldn't spit the rawhide out.

"With a rope, I put a noose around her elbows and pulled them close together. After several loops around her upper arms just above her elbows, I made a couple of loops around her chest under her breasts. To do this, I sat her up and let her sag against me for support. I finished her breast harness, making a good and tight. Finally, I hobbled her ankles, loose enough that she could walk but leaving her unable to run. I took a few moments to feel her belly, her butt, and her tits. Carlos, you have a very nice rhythm going. If you wish, you can squeeze my tits a bit tighter.

"Phil had similarly treated the man. They were starting to wake up and realized that all was not well. The man tried to yell, but he was gagged effectively. The girl looked at me with fear in her eyes. I told them, 'You are our prisoners. Be quiet, do as you are told, and we will return you to your village unharmed. Do you understand?' He nodded yes.

"The man would behave as long as his mate was unharmed. We got them on their feet and started them walking toward their village. We were moving slowly, and it was well into the night before we arrived. We only had one incident. The girl started mewling into her gag and tried to bump me. After a moment, I realized that she had to relieve herself. I held her to help her balance while she squatted to pee. When she was standing again, Phil said, 'It is not far now. Our destination is a tree well outside of your village but in sight of it. We will leave you at the tree, a little more tied up than you are now. Remember, be quiet. Keeping us safe keeps you safe.'”

Stella's hands reached behind her to grasp Carlos' scrotum. She gently squeezed in time to Carlos' thrusts. She said, "Carlos, my story is almost finished, and I think I am almost sexually finished, too. I am afraid that I might squeeze you too hard, lost in my story, and impaled on your dick as I am. Perhaps it would be safer if you tied my hands."

Carlos paused his thrusts and tied Stella's hands. With both hands, he reached around her to grasp both breasts and resume thrusting. Stella resumed her tale.

"We reached the tree. We could see a few lights in the village. We immediately replaced their hobbles with firm leg ties. I added a crotch rope to the girl. From the was she startled, I don't think she had been tied that way before. I threw a rope over a low limb of the tree and tied one end to the back of the girl's chest harness. I pulled the rope as tight as I could. On the other end, I looped it through her ankle cinches and hoisted her feet off the ground behind her. She hung suspended now but her chest harness and her feet.

"Phil and I had not planned how to do this, but I saw he followed along. We looked at our prisoners for a while. The man remained silent. The girl tried to follow our instructions but uttered low hmmmphs. Phil went to her and stroked her tit, and pulled gently on her crotch rope. I went to the man and said, 'You have done well. Tonight will be uncomfortable, but any harm will be temporary. Know that the Bucks have raided your territory.'

To emphasize the point, I gave his member a good shake. We faded into the night and began our long trek home. On our return, there was general agreement that we had indeed counted coup.

"And now, dear Carlos, I can wait no longer. Oh! If my hands were free, I would be grabbing you tight. Oh! Hold me tight, oh!"
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very intriguing chapter. It starts with the Conversation about Stella´s Dreams - I have the feeling they might be of importance later.

Entirely different then Stella´s Tale about her Your - the foray into enemy country. I liked that very much!

As usual your narative flows, no breaks, just like a broad stream on his way to the Sea.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice story. Wondering about Stella's dream and hoping that talking to Medica Stevens will help. Good to see a new chapter for this story.

Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Awwww, I truly enjoyed this! A very nice 'coup'!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

So good to see a new update and what an update it is, even as I read on, I could picture the whole dream sequence being played out on the big screen, awesome as always Grand Master
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I cannot begin to describe, how much I would love to see this as a netflix series.

The storyline, aesthetic and worldbuilding would make as epic series on screen as it is in written form
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice memory
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 days ago Very intriguing chapter. It starts with the Conversation about Stella´s Dreams - I have the feeling they might be of importance later.

Entirely different then Stella´s Tale about her Your - the foray into enemy country. I liked that very much!

As usual your narative flows, no breaks, just like a broad stream on his way to the Sea.
Yes, the dreams do foreshadow. The flashback was a device to get me started again. It worked! The next chapter will be ready soon. Thank you for your kind words, @Caesar73
slackywacky wrote: 5 days ago Nice story. Wondering about Stella's dream and hoping that talking to Medica Stevens will help. Good to see a new chapter for this story.
The Medico plays a major role, time and time again. Good to hear from you, @slackywacky
Nainur wrote: 5 days ago Awwww, I truly enjoyed this! A very nice 'coup'!
Thank you, @Nainur. Counting coup is fun as long as we avoid taking scalps.
Bandit666 wrote: 5 days ago So good to see a new update and what an update it is, even as I read on, I could picture the whole dream sequence being played out on the big screen, awesome as always Grand Master
It is wonderful to hear from you, @Bandit666. It is a shame that the film industry is so unwilling to show the fun side of bondage. Does anyone know of any exceptions? I just saw the 2019 movie, "Primal." It had a nice scene with Famke Janssen tied to a pipe. But it wasn't a fun scene. It is like the film makers add it only because the story absolutely requires it and they can't find a way around it.
wolfman wrote: 4 days ago I cannot begin to describe, how much I would love to see this as a netflix series.

The storyline, aesthetic and worldbuilding would make as epic series on screen as it is in written form
Thank you very much, @wolfman. I just don't see any evidence that Netflix could do the job.
laz wrote: 3 days agonice memory
And thank you, @laz
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

-----

Chapter 88 – Three Years in Flight

Lou poured a mug of mead for her mate, Lee. She said, "It is hard to believe we have been in flight for three years. That the time slips by so smoothly speaks well of your crew selection. Some, of course, were mandated by their skill sets. But you rounded out the rough edges extremely well. For our private celebration, I propose something different for us this afternoon. We haven't watched old Earth bondage videos in a long time. Do you think that might be fun?"

Lee replied, "Doing anything with you, Lou, is fun. Doesn't it concern you that I might be inspired to do something to you by watching a bondage vid?"

"Sugar, I am counting on it. But first things first. You need to remind the crew about where we are in the scheme of our journey. While you update everyone, I will pick out a few vids for us to watch."

Lee said, "That's a deal. Jeeves, would you connect me to the crew?"

"I have alerted everyone that you will communicate with them in half an hour at 13:30," Jeeves replied. Would you like to record your message now?"

"Yes, Jeeves," he replied. "Thank you. Start recording. Crew members of the Argonaut, yes, I know that sounds pretentious. After all, who else would I be talking to? As you know, we set the Argonaut clock to Earth time when we left Newhome. That was January 25, 2738, at 01:31. You started receiving this message at 13:30 on January 24, 2741. Tonight, at 01:31, we will be exactly three years into our journey. 

"Although we have yet to spot Sirius, we are confident, from spectral analysis of other stars in the same general direction, that the problem is nothing but a wisp of nebula that has drifted between us and Sirius. If the intervening gasses have yet to thin out sufficiently by midpoint, they will be thin enough for us to see through without engine vibration. On our three-year mark tonight at 01:31, we will be 50 days, 5 hours, 53 minutes, and 50 seconds from our coast point. 

"To remind you, we will coast weightless for seven days to our midpoint and then seven days beyond before reversing thrust and decelerating onward to Earth. After tonight's evening meal, I invite you to join Lou and me in the tavern to celebrate our progress with a new batch of mead I have just sampled. It may be the best I have ever brewed. See you tonight."

Lou clapped, "Well done, Lee. Now we have all afternoon to play before dinner. As I promised, I have picked out some clips. And I have all our toys on the bed waiting for us."

"Then we shouldn't waste any more time. Let's get naked, jump into bed, and see what you have picked out."

They were in bed in minutes, propped up on pillows against the bulkhead. Lou said, "I have chosen Candle Boxx as the model for us to watch. She is a favorite of mine. First, she has a great body. But so do most models. She also has fantastic versatility. She can make you think that she is getting beat up. Her facial expressions and body language speak volumes. In this clip, she just gets tied up. The first vid I will show you is short, only four minutes. The title is 'Panicked Agony.' Candle is nude, as she will be in the rest of the clips, and is tied in a high reverse prayer hogtie. By high, I mean her fingers are up to her neck. Candle has a black ballgag that fills her mouth. Her ankles are tied, and the hogtie is achieved by tying her toes to her hands. Candle thrashes around, simulating agony believably. In the last clip I will show you, she is again tied in a reverse prayer. That doesn't mean that is what you must do tonight, although I have no objection if that is what you would like."

Lee was smiling as they watched the clip. He said, "Perhaps I should get started with you. Are you ready?"

"Ready and waiting," Lou responded. She sat up, presenting her back to Lee with her arms in a neutral box tie position, leaving it up to Lee as to how he wanted her tied. Lee liked the reverse prayer but used it gingerly, always careful not to hurt Lou. Lou was in the best physical condition of her life, and he thought she was signaling to him clearly that she wanted the complete treatment this time.

Biologically, Lee was a decade older than Lou. However, Lou had commanded the Argonaut when it left Earth in 2205. She had the most extended history of any human. They were now in the year xxxx. Lou thrived on physical training during the three years of their journey. Under Lee's guidance, Lou folded her hands between her shoulder blades and strained to raise them as high up her back as she could. Lee said, "Not as high as Candle, but your fingers are above your scapula." He looped rope around her wrists without bothering with a cinch. The reverse prayer did not require a cinch on the wrists.

Lou said, "Jeeves, would you start the next video clip." 'GirlsInABind' had produced the clip, whatever that was. It was eighteen minutes long and showed the nude Candle in a tight hogtie. The rigger kept making refinements and adjustments for the duration. "I started this to help you keep your mind focused."

"Oh, my mind is focused very well, thank you." Lee made a lark's head noose around her arms, above her elbows, and below her hands. The noose contained both upper arms and lower arms. As Lee tightened the noose, pulling her elbows closer, it lifted Lou's hands higher up her back. He said, "Lou, you must tell me if this even hints at being too much. The reverse prayer is a tough tie."

"Do not worry, I will call Uncle when I need to," Lou said. Lee made several loops around her arms and then extended his loops around her chest. Two loops went below her breasts and two above before he tied the end of the rope. 

With another rope, Lee slid the center between Lou's arms and her back, up to her armpits. He pushed the two ends to her chest and brought them over her shoulders and behind her neck. Then, the ropes traced the path of the opposite sides back over her shoulders and back to her back, where Lee tied it off. He threaded the rope ends under the loops at her neck and looped it under her wrist ties. Lee used that to hoist Lou's hands even higher. Finally, Lou let out a groan. Lee backed off, letting her hands back down an inch or so.

Lee gazed admiringly at his tightly bound mate. "You look spectacularly enticing, Lou. I know this hurts. Are you ready for me to free you?"
"
No, only when you put me in a back-arching hogtie. And then you must gag me and do some severe fondling. I want this afternoon to be one to remember, always. You might, however, give me a couple of swallows of your mead. You are right. It is the best. Back on Earth, I had a bottle from the Holy Isle. Yours is better."

"You are one fantastic lady, Lou Chang," Lee said, pulling Lou back against him and helping himself with her generous mounds. He paused from manipulating her tits to give her the mead she requested. Finally, Lee pushed Lou face down on the bed to complete his binding. Before placing a crotch rope on her, he inserted a vibrator in her vagina and turned it on a medium setting. Lee tied and cinched her legs above her knees and at the ankles. He arched Lou into a hogtie, pulling her feet above her butt.

As the last step, he pulled out a ballgag he had been saving. He had privately debated whether to use it, for it was larger than Lou had in her mouth. With a straw, Lee let Lou have a final sip of mead. After a kiss, he began working the ball in her mouth. Lou cooperated, arching her jaws as wide as possible.  It took a couple of minutes. Lee could tell that the ball stretched Lou's jaw to the point of pain, just like her reverse prayer. Lee knew that Lou wanted this.

As Lee worked the ball in Lou's mouth, she moaned, "Arrrrrrrrrrr." But that sound was nothing like one of their distress signals. Lee turned Lou onto her side to get better access to her tits and cunt. He hooked his middle finger in her vagina and pulled against her clit. Lou's moan changed to "Ohhhhhhh."

Lee thought, "Lou is testing her limits and wants this session to be truly memorable. I would be wrong to let this be almost satisfactory for her. She will signal me if it gets to be too much." Lee rolled Lou further until she was on her back. Her shoulders pressed her arms into the bed. Her butt pressed her feet and ankles into the bed. Lou looked at Lee with a question in her eyes. Lee brought out a flogger. Lou saw it and nodded in the affirmative.

While Lee worked Lou over with the flogger, he had conflicted thoughts. He thought he should not enjoy doing this. But he did. Lashing Lou's tits made them dance most delightfully. Lou made sounds of distress but never one of their signals. Lee worked on Lou's breasts, belly, groin, and thighs. He continued until her skin was a rosy red color. While whipping Lou, Lee changed the vibrator setting to high.

Lou was hurting just about everywhere. Her arms were torqued and cramped at unnatural angles. Her skin burned from her knees to her shoulders from the flogging, which was continuing. The hogtie folded her legs back to her butt tightly. Despite all this, Lou felt a powerful orgasm rolling from her groin throughout her body. Lee sensed it developing and threw down the flogger. He fixed his mouth on one tit and sucked as if he wanted her entire tit in his mouth. He slapped his hand on her other breast and squeezed hard. There was little Lou could do to thrash around, but she tried her best, moaning a loud "Ommmph! Ommmph! Ommmph!" again and again.

As the sensations subsided, Lee turned Lou once more, this time pulling her into his chest. He whispered to her, "Lou, you did fantastic. You are a wonder, a living legend."

Lee removed the ballgag. It was as hard to remove as it was to insert. After Lou worked her jaws for a minute, she said, "Lee, thank you. That was truly amazing. I didn't know if I could handle all that, but I did, right? So many people have had so much pain because of me or things that I set in motion. I needed to show myself that I could take my fair share. You knew just what to do."

Lee was working on her knots. He was also rubbing a cream over her whipped skin.

-----

Medico Frank Stevens knocked on the door to Carlos and Stella's room. He sensed urgency in Carlos' message and came the moment he could. He shook Carlos' hand, and Stella gave him a tight hug. They directed him to sit in the easy chair, and they sat on the bed. 

Carlos said, "Medico Frank, Stella is having a problem. We hope you can shed some light on the situation and help us solve it. Stella has not been sleeping well for several months now. She has been having dreams, more like nightmares, that are increasingly waking her up in the night. Last night, she woke up in a panic, covered with sweat. Stella can never recall these dreams, but they are terrifying and worsening."

Frank asked, "Stella, do you have anything to add?"

She said, "Carlos sums things up very well. I might add that they wake me with a feeling of impending doom. Something is wrong."

"I have checked your vitals. Last night, and most nights recently, you go through a period of increased pulse rate and blood pressure. Jeeves monitors these things for all of us and pointed out your case to me. I have been expecting a call from you. And, after last night's measurements, I would have come to see you anyway if you had not contacted me.

Stella asked, "Why would I start having these dreams now? We are on a grand adventure. I have my mate, Carlos. He cherishes me, and I worship him. My sex life couldn't be better. And, thanks to your mate, Rita, I get to flaunt my body and drive all you guys crazy. Am I being punished for that?"

"No," Frank answered, "you might be surprised at how much we all enjoy looking at you ladies in your skimpy outfits. That has undoubtedly met Rita's objective of keeping everyone's libido high during this trip—nothing to punish anyone for. But, Stella, you have had one other anomaly on this trip. In the early part of the trip, your breasts grew slightly, fetchingly so, I would add. We investigated that but could find no reason.

"Let me tell you something about Unihold. To outsiders, even students who may join us for years of study, Unihold appears monolithic. That is an illusion that we preserve. The Masters hold multiple diverse viewpoints. One such issue involves human history. Specifically, how did humans appear on both Earth and Newhome? A few Masters believe that an older race of humans seeded Newhome and Earth. A few believe that this hypothetical older race still takes an active role occasionally.

"The issue of how they might intervene is debated. One theory is that they can focus their brain waves to cause a change in the behavior of their targets on Newhome or Earth. If that kind of thing could happen, it might entail a preparation period for the target. The target would become more sensitive to the influencing brain waves with time.

"Our former Headmaster, Lee Chang, was adamantly against this idea. At this point, it is nothing more than a possibility of what may be causing Stella's bad dreams. I suggest we say nothing to anybody about this until we know more. I will prepare a draft for Stella to take at night to help her sleep. Jeeves will continue to keep a close eye on you, Stella. Let me know if you note anything different in your lives, no matter how minor.

Stella said, "I certainly don't want to be viewed by the crew as a fruitcake. I like the idea of keeping this to ourselves until we know more. How about you, Carlos?"

"I agree," he said. "And I see an additional reason. Although it seems unlikely, another crew member could be an agent in this. That is no more far-fetched than the idea of some alien master race pulling strings.

Frank stood and said, "You are always the practical Wagon Master, Carlos McTavrish. You are applying Occam's Razor, and you may be correct. We will stay in discrete contact."

-----

That evening, the mead and other strong spirits flowed freely. In forty-nine days, they would enter fourteen days of zero acceleration. Rita, who had demonstrated her fondness for mead to her mate, Frank, was discussing things she wanted to try. Rita said, "I am not ashamed to admit I have been nervous about suspensions. Frank has always been marvelous about introducing me to things most gently. We just haven't gotten around to suspensions yet."

Carmen said, "You should try a few suspensions before we go weightless. If not, how can you possibly appreciate being weightless?"

Barbara added, "When training with the Myrmidons, I would routinely get suspended for a few hours a couple of times weekly. It was to toughen me up. We all went through that."

Feeling brave after the strong drink, Rita said, "I am sure I could handle that now. I still need to do so and will later."

Carmen said, "No time is as good as the present. Are you ready?"

Rita paled a little, realizing she might have talked her way into something she couldn't escape. The courage of the mead held, and she said, "Of course, I am sure that Frank will accommodate me tonight." She looked at Frank to find he was conversing deeply with Carlos and Stella. She then looked toward Lee and Lou Chang. She noticed that Lou's abdomen and cleavage were glowing a deep pink. She thought, "Goodness, was Lou whipped today? Lee wouldn't do that!"

Lou spoke up, "Right, Rita, you should embrace the experience. A little discomfort is good for you now and then."

Carol and Barbara were on either side of Rita, holding her arms in a vice-like grip. Lou continued, "We should keep it simple. I suggest a strappado with her ankles in a spreader bar. Then, raise the bar to make the suspension. Oh yes, we must gag her to make sure she doesn't change her mind."

A toy box in the tavern had all of the needed equipment. Rita was saying, "Now folks, I wasn't talking about right now. Hmmmph." Lou had slipped a gag in Rita's mouth and tied it behind her neck. Carol and Barbara forced Rita's arms behind her back where Carment tied her elbows and wrists in a two-column tie. In the process, Rita's bikini halter strings became untied. Lou lowered a pully from the ceiling and attached it to Rita's wrists. Her hands were immediately higher than her head, bending Rita into the strappado position. Lou attached a spreader bar to Rita's ankles, stretching her feet wide apart. Without her halter, Rita's tits dangled enticingly.

Carol and Barbara each grabbed an ankle and lifted it, causing Rita's spine to arch nicely. Another pulley held the bar, leaving Rita suspended. The bondage action had all happened very quickly. 

The men were taking notice. While they had become used to seeing a lot of bare female flesh during the past three years, they were not accustomed to seeing bare nipples on a tied-up woman other than their mates, and that in private.

The Medico asked Rita, "What did you talk yourself into this time, Rita?"

Rita replied, "Hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph, hmmmph."

Frank replied, "I see; you don't have an explanation for me. Well, I still need to finish my conversation with Carlos and Stella. Would you hang around a while until I am ready to go?"

Rita cried, "Hmmmph! Hmmmmph!"

"Good, Rita," Frank said, "I will check on you later."
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

What a nice surprise - a new chapter! And a fine one, but there's a mystery to be solved, isn't it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic