The Bandit Scout on Newhome (M+F+/M+F+) primarily (M/F) - Chapter 91 - 05/12/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter love the ending
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 weeks ago What a nice surprise - a new chapter! And a fine one, but there's a mystery to be solved, isn't it?
There is a mystery, indeed. It will get stickier before it gets better. You can expect more on this subject in the next chapter. Thanks for your comment, @Nainur.
slackywacky wrote: 2 weeks ago Rita may not have wanted what happened to her, or at least not right there and then, but she had little choice :D

Great to see a new chapter.
You are correct, @slackywacky, no choice at all. Thanks for the comment.
laz wrote: 2 weeks ago great chapter love the ending
Thank you @laz. Rita wasn't aware that her talking could trigger responses. She is learning now.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a fantastic chapter and as always it’s wonderful to see you back to your creative best @GreyLord. And like many others I’m sure I can’t wait to see what you deliver to us next time, along with what the future has in store for Rita
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago What a fantastic chapter and as always it’s wonderful to see you back to your creative best @GreyLord. And like many others I’m sure I can’t wait to see what you deliver to us next time, along with what the future has in store for Rita
Thank you very much, @Bandit666. God willing and the Creek don't rise, Chapter 89 should be posted tomorrow, Wednesday. It will contain a short section about Rita.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, and @brasileira2.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

-----

Chapter 89 – A Week before Drive Turnoff

Zack Ping told his mate, Barbara, "Going weightless will be so much fun. We will all exercise daily to avoid lasting effects, even for this short period."

Barbara answered, "You may think it's fun. I only had a short time of weightlessness and would just as soon not have anymore. Zack, you have that well-known gleam in your eye. You want to tie me up, don't you?"

"Now, why would I want to do that?" asked Zack. "Oh, I know. Possibly, it is because you are the most beautiful, statuesque woman in the universe. Or is it because you have let your gorgeous red hair grow out longer? No, who am I fooling? It is because you can beat me up any time you feel like it, and the only time that I am safe is when you are tied up. Yes, that may be part of the answer. But most of it comes from the fact that you are the sexiest woman alive when you are tied up, and I can't keep my hands off of you. And knowing that you let me do that to you is additional icing on the cake."

Barbara replied, "Zack, I can't help but think back to when we first met. I had been caught spying on Unihold and was their prisoner. You were a Master at Unihold and were there to check me out. I was tied up then and helpless, but you treated me kindly and with respect. Most Johansson men would not have done so and I suspect that most Bandits and other Colonists would not either. So I fell in love with you, my brilliant Zack Ping. And I have never, even once, told you no when you wanted to tie me up or to have sex or to caress my body. And I never will. But, if I had my druthers, I would forgo two weeks of weightlessness. I digress; what would you have me do now?"

"I have several hours of analysis to verify," Zack said. Having you tied up beside me while I do that work would be an ego trip. Saying no will not count as your first rejection. It is not as if I had an immediate use of your unbelievably beautiful body for the next few hours."

Barbara smiled and said, "It sounds like a good opportunity to practice trying to escape. I know that I seldom have success against your rigging. That is just more reason to practice."

Barbara crossed her wrists behind her back and presented them to Zack, knowing that a cross-wrist tie was his favorite. After securing Barbara's hands, Zack tied her legs above her knees and ankles. Zack attached Barbara's wrists to a pulley he then used to bend her into a rigid strappado. Zack said, "I was thinking about a suspension like you ladies sprang on Rita the other night. But I don't want to have to interrupt my work which could possibly take more than three hours. A long-lasting suspension takes a long time to rig."

"Have I ever bothered you to let me loose?" Barbara asked.

Zack answered, "No, you haven't." He used her hair to pull her face to a kissing position." After a long kiss, Zack sat at his desk and started his analysis.

Barbara thought, "This is a very simple tie. Is he giving me a chance to escape? He's never done that before." After some time and a lot of effort, Barbara decided that Zack was not going easy on her. "Nor should he," she mused to herself. She was being careful to stay quiet. She wasn't gagged. Of course, she would accept a gag if Zack wanted one. But all things being equal, she would just as soon not.

Zack stretched and rubbed Barbara's back. "I am coming along on schedule. I'm about a third of the way through the analysis." His hand glided over her halter strings. "I know your halter is not in your way. And in that strappado, you show a lot of cleavage. But why don't we get rid of it anyway?"

Barbara said, "I am surprised you let me keep it this long. Help yourself." Zack did and stood beside her for several minutes, pulling on her tits. "If I don't stop this immediately, it will be impossible to return to work."

Zack returned to his desk and analysis. Barbara shook her breasts in frustration and continued her efforts to free herself from those pesky ropes. From time to time, Zack would reach over and manipulate a breast. He had rigged her to be convenient to his seated position.

A second hour was slipping past. Barbara admitted that there was no slack for her to slip her bonds, and there was no knot that her fingers could reach. However, she could try one maneuver. It was not without risk, however. 

If Barbara jumped hard, she could get her hips between her arms. Risk one was that she could get stuck in that position, unable to return to her starting position or complete the maneuver leaving her hands in front where she could get her teeth on a knot.

Risk number two was Zack. What would her mate do? He could easily stop her attempt. But, as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. She jumped.

Barbara could not help but be pleased that her butt went between her arms without pause. After jumping, she tucked her knees into her belly until she was over. Then she stood and addressed her wrists. It was easy to unhook the pulley from her wrist ropes. She was free of the pulley. Her legs were still tied, as were her hands were tied, but in her front. Only then did she look at Zack.

Zack sat in his chair, smiling at her, "Well done, Barbara. I will grant you can free yourself before I finish this work. Hop over here, and I will turn you loose." Zack moved his chair back from the desk. Barbara hopped until she was standing in front of him. But instead of offering her wrists for him to untie, she sank to her knees and pulled on his shorts. 

"I see," Zack said, "you want a turn at fellatio? Who am I to object?" He helped pull his shorts to his knees. Later, somewhat spent, he said, "Thank you, Barbara. Give me your hands, and I will untie you."

Instead, Barbara reclined on her back, putting her feet between her arms. She rocked back on her shoulders and wiggled her hips through her arms. Once again, her hands were tied behind her back. She said, "Now, tie my elbows together like you should have from the beginning. Then hogtie me under your desk so your feet can play with me until you finish your work."

-----

Rita was tied up tight. Frank had not removed her bikini, at least yet. She was stretched taunt on the bed. Frank had tied her legs at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees. A pulley was attached to her ankles, and another pulley was attached to her wrists, which pulled to stretch Rita the entire length of the bed. The bed supported her weight, but the pulleys stretched her as tightly as a drum. A ballgag, over two inches in diameter, stretched Rita's jaws. She thought, "Any more, and my jaw would break. An elastic bandage wrapped around her head a dozen times, ensuring the ball would not escape her mouth.

Frank reclined on the bed, reading. He rested his head on Rita's belly. Rita found she could not achieve anything but the most minuscule movements. Rita thought, "Now I am treated like a real Bandit woman. It took me a long time to realize that these men were not like the gentle Colonists I grew up around. Nor are these women. I misread their politeness, much of which was a simple difference to Medico Frank, my mate. The women finally had enough of my lip and suspended me naked in front of everyone. My mate has kept me in bondage almost continually since then.

"It is interesting. If Frank had tied me like this when we first met, I would have thought he was torturing me. This is not torture. I'm enjoying it. Frank's head feels good on my stomach. It makes me quiver to think that he can do anything to me he wishes, and there is no way for me to stop him. I quiver because I want him to do things to me so I can show him how tough I am. Maybe, I am nothing but a slut because I will enjoy anything he does. I know I am safe with him."

-----

Steven and Carol Mills were in the workout room, practicing. They practiced often. Carol was determined to show better if they ever got to rank themselves again. Carol was good, so good that Steven got an excellent workout. A few times, she had even won. From the first, the winner of the match tied up the loser. Those times Steven lost, he accepted with good grace. When Steven won, he did his best to bind his mate to test her ability to escape most severely. Sometimes, this would happen in the dojo. More often, they returned to their room as they did today.

Carol said, "Steven, we are not scientists, you and I. I can believe what we were taught, but I don't understand it. I understand that we must remain as fit as humanly possible. I have been a prisoner more than once on Newhome. I could become a captive on Earth. I must continue to practice escaping, and you must continue tying me so that I cannot. Maybe that doesn't make sense. But it is all I know to do. Tie me up, Steven. And slap me around while I try to escape. It must be realistic."

-----

Ralph Rider is not an easy man to describe. In his youth, he was a student at Unihold for a few years. There, he met and became close friends with Carlos McTavrish. Neither Ralph nor Carlos were academics in any sense of the word. Both were smart but tended to cherry-pick the things they were interested in pursuing. Both were strong, burly young men who knew who they were.

Ralph and Carlos excelled in martial arts, but their paths diverged in their chosen fields. Carlos was drawn to geographical studies, while Ralph's fascination lay in metallurgy. His innovative thinking led him to believe he could replicate the Japanese katana sword, which could potentially shift the global power dynamics.

After he had to return to Rider Ranch because of his father's illness, he continued his efforts to make a katana. Even with that avocation, he grew the Rider Ranch into the largest and most productive ranch on Newhome. Then he met Carmen Gomez as she was about to be executed as an enemy combatant by the Bucks. Stella Brooks, the daughter of Chief Brooks of the Bucks and their senior scout, was instrumental in saving Carmen and her father, Chief Gomez of the Comanche Bandits. But it was all over for Ralph Rider. He was captivated by the blue-eyed Carmen with her long blond hair. Her manifest bravery may have had something to do with that, as well as her beautiful body.

Ralph and Carmen became mates. Carmen showed unexpected administrative and managerial talents on the ranch. When she met Stella, they became fast friends and remained so until this day. Carmen was no longer the eighteen-year-old girl in awe of Ralph Rider. Now, she was in her twenties and still in awe of Ralph. They were discussing the differences between Newhome and Earth cultures. Carmen said, "You cannot question the fact that the driving force in Newhome culture is Bandit women. You men enjoy tying us up. But you are fixated on caring for us and ensuring we are never hurt. If things were left up to you, you would only tie us up every year or so. Don't you agree that is true?"
"
In part, baby," Ralph answered. "I know I enjoy tying you. I love playing with your body when you are helpless. I am sure it would happen far more frequently than you suggest."

Carmen replied, "Maybe more often than I suggested, but it would be much less than I want. You need to understand how much our submission gives us pleasure. On this voyage, I have spent much of my free time studying psychology textbooks on Earth. Somewhere, I would be hard-pressed to find it again; I read that people study psychology because they are fucked up and are trying to find out why. I have learned that I have a strong streak of a syndrome called masochism. Not enough so that I would be labeled a masochist. It doesn't permeate all aspects of my life. It does color my feelings for you. 
"
Not in everything. I love being held and stroked by you. I get giddy with vanilla sex with you. I love being with you quietly. But sometimes, I crave something more hardcore. I have learned that my behavior with you is sometimes describable as being a brat, misbehaving to get you to punish me. Ralph, my love, my mate, I don't want to be a brat to you. I see that is degrading to you and me. I would like you to recognize when I signal that it is time to go hardcore. In the process, if you give me a bruise or a nick, it will be welcomed.

"I hope I have not harmed our relationship by speaking frankly on this subject. I believe, however, that I know you well and that you would want me to be open about my feelings. Ralph, I will be quiet now and let you collect your thoughts before you express your conclusions."

Carmen observed that Ralph was carefully reviewing her comments and considering their times together. Finally, he spoke, "Carmen, you are the light of my life. You are correct; I wish to care for you. I want to protect you from all harm, especially any harm I might cause. Yes, I have, on occasion, gone the route that you are calling hardcore. When I did, it was because you pushed me into it. I have had conflicted feelings about doing those kinds of things. I detested causing you any hurt, even at your request. At the same time, I was sometimes thrilled at what I was doing. It would leave me feeling like a monster. I know that you have spoken honestly and that 'hardcore' is something you need if only some of the time. 

"Carmen, I will learn to accept my feelings and enjoy being hardcore for you, provided that you promise to signal me if I go too far. We can make this work by coordinating and working together."

Carmen's smile blossomed as she said, "My lord and master, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, I promise to protect myself by signaling should it become necessary. I cannot describe the feeling of anticipation that I have at the thought of no longer having to orchestrate my own whippings and beatings."

"It still sounds gross to hear that spoken," Ralph said.

Carmen replied, "We do not have to speak of it. Part of my anticipation is what you might do during our two weeks of weightlessness. Could you provide a small preview, even though we are still under acceleration?"

Ralph took a deep breath. He ordered, "Stand!"

Carmen jumped to her feet. She no longer needed to act like a brat and could obey immediately. Ralph stripped her halter and bottom away and spun her, pulling her arms behind her back. He said, "Don't move a single muscle." She did not, as he tied her elbows and arms in a two-column tie. Ralph added a chest harness and a crotch rope and tied her legs.

Ralph slapped Carmen's face. Legs and arms bound, it knocked her to the deck. "Get up," Ralph ordered. It took a couple of minutes for her to roll to the bulkhead and use it to get her feet under her. When she finally got up, she hopped in front of Ralph again. She had a smirk on her face. Again, Ralph slapped her, this time on the other cheek. Carman struggled to her feet again and hopped to face Ralph. This time, Ralph punched her in the solar plexus. Carmen fell to the ground again, doubled up in pain. For minutes, she stayed in that position, trying to breathe, trying to let the pain go away. But fighting the pain, her groin throbbed with pleasure.

Ralph scooped Carmen off the floor and deposited her on the bed. He pulled her straight, then folded her legs in a hogtie. Ralph watched closely until he was sure she had her breathing under control. Then, Ralph applied an effective gag. 

For hours, Ralph sat in a chair beside the bed, watching Carmen and reading. Carmen did not struggle. She quietly enjoyed what Ralph had done to her, thinking through every moment of her wonderful ordeal over and over, being thankful that she had the most terrific mate in the entire universe. He would free her when he was ready.

Ralph decided it was time to move on. He sat on the bed beside his helpless, hogtied mate and removed her gag. After giving her some water, he said, "That was intense, Carmen. We should catechize our scene to help improve the next one."
"
It was intense," Carmen answered. "I will give you my assessment. The bondage was perfect. There was no way I could free myself even though I have freed myself from some of your ties in the past. I loved the way you tore my bikini off. It showed you were in control. Slapping me hard while I was standing bound and could not take a step was inspired. It made me wet. Now, hours later, I am still wet, for I have been thinking of little else. Your punch was a little much. I won't make that a hard limit, but it would be nice if you warned me so I could tense my abdominals. I think I came close to throwing up, even though I know you pulled the punch from what you could have delivered. What followed was again perfect. Your ropes were already inescapable. The hogtie decreased my mobility. I decided not to fight it but to repeatedly go over the scene in my mind. That has kept me wet and horney. Would you turn me over and screw me, Ralph. Tied like this will make my access to my cunt tight. But you can check: I am wet inside. Add some lubricant to your dick to get started, and everything will work splendidly.

It did.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another wonderful instalment: I do like the Entry paragraph especially. Who wouldn´t like a hogtied and gagged Barbara under his working desk? Ralph and Carmen are wonderful pair too.

I am always fascinated by the World you created!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

such a splendid bundle of intercourse! Excellent and delightful read!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

another great chapter
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Just now finding this story -- really loving it. Good work!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

TapeTurtle wrote: 1 week ago Just now finding this story -- really loving it. Good work!
if you find the time you should go back to the origins... its more than worth it, believe me!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 week ago
TapeTurtle wrote: 1 week ago Just now finding this story -- really loving it. Good work!
if you find the time you should go back to the origins... its more than worth it, believe me!
Absolutely @GreyLord has woven quite the Yarn here and created a fantastic Microcosmos here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 week ago Another wonderful instalment: I do like the Entry paragraph especially. Who wouldn´t like a hogtied and gagged Barbara under his working desk? Ralph and Carmen are wonderful pair too.

I am always fascinated by the World you created!
Thank you so much, @Caesar73. Indeed, work would be so much better if your feet had a hogtied lady to explore.
Nainur wrote: 1 week ago such a splendid bundle of intercourse! Excellent and delightful read!
Thank you, @Nainur. This is written to be enjoyed. I'm glad that I am sometimes successful.
laz wrote: 1 week ago another great chapter
I'm happy that you liked it, @laz.
Welcomd, @TapeTurtle. I'm so glad you found the story. Welcome! If you have any questions about it, shoot me a PM.

@Nainur and @Caesar73, I appreciate your comments to @TapeTurtle, which I endorse wholeheartedly.

Posting new chapter now.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, @brasileira2, and @TapeTurtle.

You have kindly posted comments on my story. That is appreciated very much. Please continue to tell me what you think about The Bandit Scout on Newhome. If you would like your tag removed from this list, you can send me a PM to that effect. Or, you can post your request in the story.

@TapeTurtle, I've taken the liberty of adding you to this story's tag list. Let me know if that is not satisfactory.

-----

Chapter 90 – Stella! A Prisoner!

Tomorrow, they would turn the Argonaut's engines off.

Stella woke drenched in sweat. Gasping, she reached for Carlos, "The dreams returned. This time, I can remember some of them. I was ordered repeatedly to kill. I don't know who wants me to kill. I don't even know who I am to kill. My feeling is that Medico Frank is right. Someone a long distance away is fucking with my mind.

"In another part, we were on Earth and came up to a woman. It's slipping away. Wait, there was great danger. I do remember her name. She is Morgana. Morgana wants me to kill for her. Carlos, something is wrong. I feel like I have to kill. This isn't right."

Carlos grabbed a towel and started drying Stella off. Like most of the Argonauts, they usually slept nude. The spaceship's temperature control was perfect. Carlos asked, "Do you want me to call the Medico to come see you now?"

"No, not now," Stella answered. "We've got to do something about my feelings. Carlos, I could hurt someone. I have never thought that I was losing control before. I am having to fight to keep control. Please, as quick as you can, tie me up so I don't have to worry about controlling myself."

"They were sitting in the bed, side by side. Stella lashed out, catching Carlos in the chest with her hand. It knocked him back on the bed. Carlos was a superb swordsman with excellent reflexes. He caught her wrist and twisted her arm behind her back.

"I'm sorry, Carlos. While I still have a little control, get me tied up!" Stella put her free hand behind her back, too, and Carlos quickly executed a two-column tie securing her wrists. Stella said, "Carlos, make sure I can't get free. You know how to do that. I'm scared, Carlos. Tie my elbows and secure me further with a chest harness. Then hobble my knees and ankles. I think you will need me to be able to walk but not run."

"It's going to be alright, darling," Carlos said. "I will make sure you can't hurt anyone. Then we will get this figured out." He tied her as she suggested. Next, he dried the rest of Stella's sweat off and pulled her into a sitting position against the headboard.  

Stella said, "Good job, Carlos. I am not feeling the threat right now. I will try to keep you informed, but you must be aware that if I have lost control, I might lie. Jeeves, let the Medico know what has happened. Carlos, you should gather the crew before breakfast and tell them everything we know. We will have to arrange for me to be guarded at all times by two people because my controller may also be working on another crew member. As hard a time as it is having with me, it is unlikely that it is working on more than one more. I say 'it' because we don't know if it is man, woman, or machine."

Carlos asked, "Will you be alright here by yourself during the meeting?"

Stella said, "No, I think not. You must take me to the meeting. Fit a large ballgag in my mouth, then take it out and leave it looped around my neck. You will have it ready if I try to disrupt the meeting."

Stella and Carlos got a few more hours of sleep before it was time to go to the meeting. Carlos said, "I have delayed our departure. Jeeves tells me that everyone is at the meeting. I wanted to avoid getting into conversations with everyone while I was escorting you to the meeting, tied up and hobbled."

"I wouldn't worry about that too much," said Stella. "Everyone got a good look at the naked tied up Rita recently. At least my nipples and pussy are covered. And, it seems to me that I am going to have to be a prisoner for possibly a long time."

"I know," Carlos said. "I will still protect you as much as I can."

They headed to the bridge, where meetings were held. Carlos had judged the hobble well. Stella had no difficulty walking at an almost normal pace. Carlos held her arm in case she stumbled.

When they entered the bridge, all eyes were riveted on Stella. Stella called out, "Good morning, everyone," in a cheerful voice. They took their seats. The crew sat in an almost complete circle so everyone could see everyone. Carlos nodded to the Medico, who stood to take charge of the meeting.

When Frank finished explaining what had happened and what they surmised, the crew sat silently, stunned for minutes. Finally, Carmen stood and said, "Medico Frank, I know you would not be part of something like this unless you were certain it was a serious problem. Possibly I just haven't digested things yet, but I have to say that it sounds like bullshit to me."

Many seemed to agree with Carmen. The Medico replied, "Yes, Carmen, I believe this is a most grievous and dangerous situation, as do Stella and Carlos. It was Stella who insisted that she be held captive until the issue is resolved. All the women indicated that they would take guard duty to ensure Stella's welfare. The men, too, expressed concern for Stella. Rita added that she would immediately provide Stella with my suitable but still comfortable clothing. Barbara and Carol indicated that anything that tried to harm Stella must go through them first.

The Medico cautioned that they should not consider this a standard guard duty, to protect Stella or secure her. They were dealing with an otherworldly mental attack.

Lee Chang rose and said, "I should tell you that there has been a small group of Masters at Unihold that conjectured an ancient human civilization on some unknown world that caused humans to be on both Earth and Newhome. I have always been adamantly against this thinking. But faced with this situation, I believe that I have been in error. If this is correct, the big unknown is whether they are benign or hostile. Based on what Stella recalls of her dreams, it would seem hostile.

Stella surprised all by rising. She said, "The couple on mess duty this week is in this meeting. Carlos activated Joseph, who prepared breakfast for us this morning, anticipating our hunger. It is ready now. Carlos, dear, would you kindly feed me? This situation strangely reminisces our adventure in Cold Water Springs, where I played Carlos' prisoner. He took me to the tavern to eat, tied up as helpless as I am now. Let's see what Joseph has for us. Let me mention one caution first. This entity has yet to take complete control of me so far. But I can feel its strength, which is growing. If it takes control, there is no telling what I might say or ask to get free. And free, I could likely cause great harm to the Argonaut and the crew before being subdued or killed. You must be completely serious as you guard me."  

-----

After breakfast, Rita returned to her and Frank's room. She was at her desk, sketching a tracksuit outfit for Stella. Rita would have several suits made of the softest material on the Argonaut. They would be colorful to help Stella maintain a positive outlook. Before she finished, there was a knock on her door. It was Joseph who had come to help. He had years of experience making garments for Muddy Archer hundreds of years ago. With his help, Rita's designs would become a reality in hours, not days.

Joseph said, "Excellent, Ms Rita. You have progressed far enough for me to get started. I have the different bolts of material you suggested. This first one will be a bright yellow with red swirl patterns. It will be soft and form-fitting and will adapt to cold or hot changes in temperature. Ms Stella is going through a terrible ordeal. These suits will help make her comfortable and feel less vulnerable. Thank you for letting me participate in making these garments. I commend you for this design.

The first tracksuit was ready in less than an hour. Joseph accompanied Rita, taking it to Stella. Carlos and Carmen were with Stella. They had propped her up on the bed with many pillows for comfort.

Stella brightened upon seeing the colorful tracksuit. "If that is as comfortable as it looks, I can't wait to get in it. Carmen and Rita immediately unhobbled Stella and began untying her ropes. Stella said, "Caution, ladies. If our unknown entity has taken me over, I could appear and sound perfectly normal. Before you free my arms, let's dress me in the pants part and hobble my legs before going further. Then, to free my arms and remove my chest harness, one of you should be ready on each side of me. And Carlos should be right in front of me and ready."

Rita said, "We must protect your modesty too, Stella."

"No," replied Stella, "I must be treated as a prisoner. My modesty, even my well-being, is unimportant. The safety of the Argonaut and its crew is paramount. You must always remember that whenever you are around me."

Jeeves listened and observed everything on the Argonaut. He compiled a security manual for Stella's incarceration, presented it to every crew member, and grilled them individually on its contents. Jeeves reviewed each crew member's records for the past six months and found no sign of the entity trying to take over any crew member other than Stella.

Joseph said in Rita's room, "I believe that the rope around Stella's chest and arms will chafe and become very unpleasant to her quickly. If you excuse me for an hour or so, I will see what I can construct."

Rita said, "Of course, and thank you, Joseph. I have learned that things that are fun for a few hours can become painful quickly. That is very kind of you to think of what else you can do."

"We bots love all of you, Rita. It makes me happy to help."

-----

Medico Frank and Rita were with Carlos and Stella, keeping them company and standing guard. The Medico said, "Jeeves did an excellent job on the Stella Security Manual. He recognized that Stella could not survive tightly bound, continually, for a long time. She must be allowed to stretch and take care of hygiene. It is a problem that I cannot devise a test to determine if she is Stella or has been overtaken by the entity."

"The solution is simple, Medico Frank," Stella said. "I will have to clean, exercise, and take care of personal business under the watch of those who can subdue me. I suggest you, Frank, with Steven and Carol Mills, if they are willing."

Jeeves interrupted, "I just checked with the Mills, and they will serve however they can. I suggest giving Stella a break every eight hours, at least. Oh, Joseph will be at the door in moments. He has made something for you."

Rita opened the door and admitted Joseph. "Good evening. Stella, I hope I have something to reduce your physical stress somewhat." Joseph opened one of his containers and extracted several items. "This first item is another garment based on Rita's design. All of the crew is accustomed to being nearly naked, almost always. Stella, a tracksuit covering you covering your entire skin might become as burdensome as being exposed. This outfit has a pants/skirt combination that covers more than a bikini bottom but should still feel natural. An advantage of this top is that someone can remove it even if your arms are bound. All of the crew has been sleeping nude for the last three years, and you may want to continue to do so. This way, you won't have to call special guards to undress.

"You wear the next garment like stockings. I made it from a soft, transparent, silk-like material that will lock onto your legs above your knees. It will be an effective but far more comfortable hobble than your current one.

"Finally, also made of the same material as the hobble, is a device the Old Earth BDSM folks called an armbinder. As with the hobble, your guards will lock it on you."

Stella said, "Joseph, Rita, any who had a part in this, thank you for being so considerate. I have seen videos featuring armbinders, and they will be effective." A tear formed in her eye. "You are all going to great lengths to take care of me even though I am a threat."

At that moment, Carol and Steven arrived. The Medico said, "Alright, let's get Stella ready."

Stella asked, "How do we do this? I need to use the facilities and take a quick shower. But there is no room for all of my guards in there."

Frank replied, "I don't see any reason you cannot enter the shower and restroom alone. You could not do damage; the only exit would be back to this room. Does everyone agree? If so, guards ready."

Carlos helped Stella to her feet and started untying her arms and chest harness. Rita knelt and removed the hobble. Stella said, "That does feel good after being tied up so long. May I do a few calisthenics?"

When Stella had loosened up, Rita handed her the new garment for her to wear. Stella went into the facility and took care of her necessities. After her shower, she donned the new garment. Like the tracksuit, it felt great on her skin. Returning to the room, she presented her arms behind her back to Carlos. Rita helped Carlos slip the glove up her arms and lock it into position. Then Stella sat on the bed, and they fixed the hobble.

"This is ever so much more comfortable than the ropes," Stella said. Everyone but Carlos filed out after either kissing or hugging Stella.

When they were alone, Stella said, "Alright, I have gone out of my way to accommodate everybody. Now, I want something."

"Just tell me," Carlos said.

"Show me how you can remove this top," she said. "And, peel this skirt down to my knees. Then lay me in the bed and make love to me. I don't know how this might end. But while I have my mind, Carlos, I will love you always."

-----

Today is March 15, 2741, the Ides of March, fittingly for what occurred today. Tomorrow at 01:25, the Argonaut will power its engines down and begin weightless coasting for two weeks. Were it not for the attack on Stella, it could have been a fun fourteen days.

Jeeves gave the crew a countdown as the moment of weightlessness approached.

Stella told her mate, “Thank you for your closeness and warmth tonight. I appreciate the way that you have comforted my body. With this armbinder, it feels like I should be able to pull my arms in front, but I can't. Joseph did well. I am comfortable, but I cannot free my arms. I could not attack anyone. It is uncertain what will happen when the engines go off. Would you pull up my skirt and replace the halter?”

“Of course, I will,” Carlos said, kissing his mate. "I regret your situation more than I can explain. Nonetheless, Stella, you are magnificent with your breasts bared and your arms locked behind your back.”

“I do know how you like me tied up,” Stella said. “It will help my sanity during this ordeal to think of it as another opportunity to submit to you, never a bad thing.”

The engines went quiet. The eerie feeling of perpetually falling was an obstacle that each crew member had to approach in their own way. After fifteen minutes, Jeeves reported to Lee and Lou that everyone was coping well with weightlessness. Lee announced to all, “Jeeves reports that you are all doing fine. Take the rest of the night to adapt. Don’t hesitate to call for help if you need assistance. Otherwise, I will see you at breakfast.” 
Last edited by GreyLord 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow, you got me to be really concerned! So: well done! :)

Morgana?
Hum.
Morgan-Le-Fay comes to my mind. Weird.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 1 week ago wow, you got me to be really concerned! So: well done! :)

Morgana?
Hum.
I cannot agree more! This seems to get dark - and intriguing. Stella is in grave Danger it seems. Thankfully she is surrounded by People who love and care for her. Hopefully the Medico will find a cure. That was quite the Turn of events!
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very nice new chapter. Stella needs to be controlled much like I want to be. My submissive traits make me feel so erotic and wanting discipline as I read your words….thank you M
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It will be interesting to see how this is going to work out for Stella and the crew. Keeping her bound might work for a while, but in the long run can be hard to sustain. Breathlessly awaiting the next chapter.

Another great chapter of this science fiction story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Awesome update as always @GreyLord, though I too can’t help but worry about Stella’s safety with all that appears to be happening. Though there can be nothing much more enjoyable than the thought of her spending plenty of time restrained.

I think the great @slackywacky sums it perfectly when he says, “breathlessly awaiting the next chapter”.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 1 week ago wow, you got me to be really concerned! So: well done! :)

Morgana?
Hum.
You put the icing on my cake, @Nainur. I must be doing some things right it I am creating concerns. Thank you very much.

I did not have the King Arthur sage in mind when I chose the name, Morgana. I'm wondering it it might be surprisingly appropriate.

Caesar73 wrote: 1 week ago

Morgana?
Hum.
I cannot agree more! This seems to get dark - and intriguing. Stella is in grave Danger it seems. Thankfully she is surrounded by People who love and care for her. Hopefully the Medico will find a cure. That was quite the Turn of events!
You might not anticipate the cure. Thank you, @Caesar73.

brasileira2 wrote: 1 week ago Very nice new chapter. Stella needs to be controlled much like I want to be. My submissive traits make me feel so erotic and wanting discipline as I read your words….thank you M
You have made my day, @brasileira2, Thank you very much. I hope there will continue to be things in this story that you like.

slackywacky wrote: 1 week ago It will be interesting to see how this is going to work out for Stella and the crew. Keeping her bound might work for a while, but in the long run can be hard to sustain. Breathlessly awaiting the next chapter.

Another great chapter of this science fiction story.
Thank you, @slackywacky. When I started this tale, I thought that it would be interesting to mix the old wild west, SF, and tugs. It seems to be working rather well. The crew will pitch in and help as much as possible.

Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago Awesome update as always @GreyLord, though I too can’t help but worry about Stella’s safety with all that appears to be happening. Though there can be nothing much more enjoyable than the thought of her spending plenty of time restrained.

I think the great @slackywacky sums it perfectly when he says, “breathlessly awaiting the next chapter”.
Thank you for worrying about Stella, and for commenting. Stella will put on her 'game' face for this, but it will be hard on her. We can all hope it won't last too long.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

how did i miss ch. 90? have something to read in the next couple of days. It goes without saying that it will be good.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

better than expected. well done
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, @laz. Look for Chapter 91 tomorrow.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@TayDay95, @Caesar73, @wolfman, @Beaumains, @slackywacky, @banshee, @NotSeen, @FabianStr2016, @Red86, @tickletied84, @Boundcurious, @Nainur, @RopeBunny, @Jake78045, @Bandit666, @laz, @Argentum, @brasileira2, and @TapeTurtle.

-----

In the event that you are not interested in gratuitous bondage, you are hereby warned that such is to be found in this chapter. It should also be noted that tugs in a weightless environment are entirely a figment of the author's imagination and do not reflect personal experience.

-----

Chapter 91 – Weightless Fun

It was 02:00. Lou had stopped the Argonaut's engines forty-five minutes ago. No one was asleep. Everyone wanted to experience these sensations. Although all of the crew had been exposed, only Lou Chang had significant experience with weightlessness.

Lee said, "It is a strange sensation, Lou. It may be an old hat to you. To the rest of us, it is exciting. I expect that you are not interested in exploring bondage in this environment."

"Damn it, Lee!" Lou exclaimed. You should know me better by now. We have discussed this subject many times now. How can I convince you that I take pleasure when you tie me up? Seeing you experiment with rigging me in a zero-gee environment will be triple the fun.

Looking in on the McTavrish room, we see Stella excited even as a prisoner. She said, "Carlos, I am a prisoner anyway. There is no reason that you can't tie me up much more extensively. Look at my tits without any drag from gravity or acceleration. They are very perky for you. If you arched me in a hogtie, then no matter which direction you might turn me, my breasts will still stick out for you."

Zack Ping is telling Barbara, "I don't think I have ever wanted to tie you up as much as I do right now, darling. Without gravity, your body looks like an idealized AI model."

Barbara replied, "It sounds good to me, Zack. How do you want me?"

Carol Mills explained to Steven, "Dear one, it is hard to conceive of the notion, but you can suspend me without ropes. That is, after you use all of the ropes, you want to tie me up. Then, to suspend me, you simply put me where you want me. Fantastic!"

"Here is what I want to do, Carmen," Ralph told his mate. "I have suspended you many times, on the Argonaut and before. I want to put you in a suspended position across the room rather than from the deck to the overhead. Then, with you floating in the middle of the room, I want to kiss and lick your body everywhere."

Carmen reacted, “Sounds good to me, Boss Rider.”

Medico Frank Stevens might be the most collected member of the crew at this moment. Everything was exactly as he anticipated. Not so with his mate, Rita. If it were possible to bounce without weight, Rita would be bouncing with excitement. She said, "I am afraid to make a suggestion. Whatever you may do will be better than anything I can think of."

-----

Let's take a closer look at Frank and Rita. Of course, they had gotten rid of any clothing. Rita was bound in a reverse prayer with a chest harness that caused her breasts to protrude even more than normal without weight. Her legs were tightly frogtied, and Frank had given her a crotch rope that was tied to brown hair that she had allowed to grow long over the last several years. The crotch rope pulled Rita's head back so that she was looking up, except that there was no up without weight. The Medico had tied the crotch rope carefully so he could release it quickly when he wanted access to her vagina.

Frank would keep a hand on something stable to control his movements. Or, sometimes, he would hook his foot on something. But he couldn't keep his eyes off of his beautiful mate as she floated above their bed.

"I feel more helpless than ever before. I'm just floating, anchored to nothing," Rita said. "This is making me very horny, you know. Frank, could you suck on my tits for a while? Then I will return the favor by giving you a blowjob. But you will have to do most of the work since I am not anchored. Without weight, you can position me the way you find most perfect. Then, you will have to slide me up and down your shaft. Hee-hee. I am getting giggly just thinking about it."

Their top sheet was tucked in on both sides. Frank slid his legs under the sheets to form his anchor and pulled Rita to put a breast in his mouth. Moving her into any position was easy. Frank had to remember Newton's laws, however. When he started Rita moving, she would keep moving until something stopped her. He put his arms around her holding her reverse prayer-tied hands and locking her tit against his mouth.

Frank thought, "This is the most fantastic thing I have ever experienced. I have balanced Rita on top of me in a similar position before, with her weight supported by my body. Now, I am holding her in position with fingertip pressure. Rita is floating. The pressure of my tongue on her tit would push her away. So I am holding her hands, wonderfully tied in a reverse prayer. I wonder what Rita thinks of this."

Then Rita said, "Frank, I am flabbergasted. As always, your ropes are holding me helpless and secure. Otherwise, there is no pressure on me at all. I am floating here while you hold my hands and work the magic of your tongue on my nipple. I understand that we must be under acceleration almost always on this voyage. I am so glad that we have this opportunity to try weightlessness."

Frank kept one hand holding Rita's hands. His other hand explored the folds of her labia around the crotch rope. Frank found an interesting pattern of motion. Putting pressure on Rita's clitoris moved Rita along his body. He could push back on her hands to hold her in position. But gently biting down on her nipple achieved the same effect. Frank established a rhythm. He pulled in one direction on her vagina with the crotch rope to start her moving. Then, Frank pulled in the opposite direction on Rita's nipple with his teeth. He wondered if Rita was getting anything out of this. He was indeed having fun.

Rita answered his question. She cried, "Frank, I'm going to cum. I can't stop. Frank!"

As her sensations of erotic passion subsided, Rita said. "Okay, it's your turn now. You have my head locked back, and I have almost no movement. My mouth craves to give you some pleasure after that exquisite orgasm you gave me."

Frank rotated Rita's body slowly. He had already learned it was better to move her slowly. If he moved her rapidly, she would tend to continue the motion. The bed sheets anchoring Frank only covered him to the top of his thighs. Rita was now at right angles to his body with her frogtied legs ready to kneel on the overhead. Her head was at his groin. With her crotch rope attached to her hair, it pulled her head back, and she was facing straight down at him along the axis of her body. He had been at a full erection for a long time, and he was eager to fit her mouth over his member.

Rita enjoyed fellatio almost as much as Frank. She had become highly adept at taking him deeply into her throat. Without gravity, Frank found he could hold her neck with his fingers on the back of her head because of the way the crotch rope positioned her head. He moved her to the bottom of his shaft, held for a moment, and moved her up so she could easily take a breath.

Then Frank discovered that he could also rotate her around her vertical axis, giving him yet additional sensations of pleasure. Rita was giving no sign of any stress. She could have signaled him at the top of the strokes if she wished.

"WOW, Rita," Frank said, "we could have done something like this by suspending you by your ankles. Without gravity, there is little stress on you." Frank lifted Rita off of his shaft so she could answer.

"I agree, WOW," Rita replied. "This is exciting, sensual, and satisfying. Now lower me back down. I have more work to do for you. At least my tongue is free to use as I wish."

"Rita," Frank groaned, "you have come a long way since we first met."

-----

Ralph told Carmen what he wanted to do, and she agreed wholeheartedly. Ralph had a talented mouth, and the thought of him nuzzling her body made her center tingle.

"What are we waiting for?" Carmen said. "We are already naked. I think the ball is in your court. It's time for action, Master." Carmen was already fastening bondage cuffs to her wrists and ankles. The moment she finished, Ralph clipped the lead from a pulley on a bulkhead to her ankle cuffs. There was another pulley on the opposite bulkhead, and Ralph clipped that onto Carmen's wrist cuffs. Carmen floated between the lines, maybe a meter above the bed, as the pulleys retracted. Ralph kept the retraction going until they pulled Carmen taunt.

"I intend to have a lot of fun with you, Carmen," Ralph said. But I have your previous requests well in mind. So this will be for both of us. I will prepare your body for my tongue by raising its surface temperature with a flogger." Ralph took a position as if he were standing on the bed. Carmen was facing the overhead. Ralph raised the flogger and brought it down smartly across her belly. But things didn't go as he had anticipated. Rotating his arm down with the flogger in hand, rotated his feet forward and up until his shins bumped into Carmen's back. The flogger landed where he intended but with much less force than expected. Now Ralph was floating without a tether. They both guffawed at this.  

"Well, that didn't work as you expected, did it?" asked Carmen.

Ralph responded by grabbing Carmen's leg just above her knee to use as an anchor. "There is more to this than meets the eye," Ralph said. I am an engineer. I will figure this out."

Ralph tried the flogger again, not just using his hand but hooking his entire arm around Carmen's thigh. This time, he was successful. As he repeated swinging the flogger, Carmen responded with, "Oh! Ouch. Ah! Oh!" to each blow. She was loudest when the flogger struck her breasts. And that was often because Ralph was fascinated by their weightless oscillations.

Ralph said, "It is time to quieten you down, my dear one." He stuffed cloth into Carmen's mouth until her mouth and cheeks were filled to the brim. Then he looped a rope between her teeth and around her head until he was satisfied the cloth was locked firmly behind her teeth and would stay until he released the gag rope. To test the gag, Ralph moved above Carmen, wrapping his legs around her hips. Of course, this put no additional stress on Carmen. He had the pulleys retract a little more, putting as much strain on Carmen as he thought she could take without dislocating something. Then Ralph took a breast in each hand and squeezed as tightly as he thought he could without bruising Carmen.

Carmen remained quiet, staring Ralph in the eye. He then took each nipple between thumb and forefinger and pressed hard. That resulted in a "Hmmmph" from Carmen. Wanting more, he twisted her nipples, and that got him a more enthusiastic "Hmmmph!" Ralph continued by sucking on a tit, filling his mouth with the soft flesh. That changed Carmen's cries to a softer "mmmmph."

Ralph climbed over Carmen's body as a kid might climb around on a jungle gym. Except there was no strain to it since they were weightless. His mouth paid careful attention to Carmen's vagina. And the attention to her clit did result in an organism. Even stretched as tight as she was, she could buck her hips back and forth, starting her oscillating. With Ralph's legs clamped around her, he oscillated with her.

The sexual energy of the situation demanded that Ralph make a proper entry, which he did. However, achieving it was not trivial and took some time and effort. When he was in position, the two of them began bucking their hips, setting up wild oscillations.

Later, when they were both satiated, Ralph released the tension from the pulleys and unhooked them from Carmen's cuffs. He hooked her ankle cuffs together. After pulling Carmen's arms behind her back, Ralph hooked her wrist cuffs. With a rope, he pulled Carmen's feet to her hands, hogtying her. 

This rigging was complex since he had to brace her shoulders to pull her feet toward her hands. Overall, it was an unforgettable experience. Just watching Carmen hogtied and floating in their room was a memory to be cherished forever.

-----

Steven was taking his time tying up his mate, Carol. Carol was tall, and like all of the Argonaut women, she was statuesque. Carol had wondered if that was what got her a berth on this voyage. She knew that it was more because she was Aaron Johansson's sister. It did make her happy that Steven loved her body and her mind.

Steven started by tying Carol's elbows close together, only centimeters from touching. Steven could have made them touch, and she would not have complained. But Steven always left her a little slack, not that it helped her get free. Steven continued with a complete chest harness when satisfied with her elbows. The loops above and below her tits were pulled together between her breasts, making her large bust stand out even more. The harness ensured neither the loops around her chest nor the elbow bonds could slip down even a centimeter.

Steven then crossed her wrists and lashed her forearms together. Steven did not need a cinch, with her arms coming almost straight down and touching from her elbows. The rope Steven used to tie her wrists was a long one, and he looped it around her waist twice, passing it over her forearms each time. He tied the loops off on her wrists. Now her hands were locked against the top of her butt.

This rigging task was unlike any other that Steven had ever performed. They were weightless and floating above their bed. Tugging on a rope to tighten it had a different effect. Carol's body still had regular inertia, but a tug would start her moving unless Steven braced her against it.

They had adopted a position with Carol sitting in front of Steven with her butt backed up between his legs and her knees raised. Steven's legs went around her lower back and thighs. Carol locked her legs under Steven's legs, anchoring them together. Still, a good pull on a rope could upset the apple cart. Thus, Steven moved slowly and deliberately. He had finished all that he could in this position. Carol looked over her shoulder at him with her jade-green eyes.

"This might be the most effective you have ever tied me so far, Steve. I love it that I have such a competent man," Carol said, smiling and reaching for his mouth for a kiss. Steven participated enthusiastically, taking to opportunity to fondle her breasts and rub her pussy. Carol's kiss became a moan before she broke it off.

"That is all I can do from this position," Steven said. They untwined their legs, and Steven shifted Carol, allowing him to take a scissors grip with his legs around her arms and waist. He was not applying much force. The purpose was to weld them together for the next step. Steven had entered the scissors, orienting him toward Carol's legs. Steven took the leg closest and folded her ankle back to her butt before looping a rope around her thigh and ankle. Although Carol was exceptionally limber and her heel touched her thigh, Steven still cinched the frogtie.

Then Steven had to maneuver to Carol's other side to repeat the process with that leg. When he finished, he let her float for a few minutes. He thought the view was well worth the effort.

Next, they returned to an approximation of their original position with Carol's butt pulled into his groin. His legs locked around her torso, thighs, and forelegs. Of course, this time, Carol could not participate in locking Steven and herself in position. She had to rely on Steven. 

Steven looped rope around her legs and torso at the shin and lower back area. He tied it off and repeated the process with the loops just below her knees and over her elbows. When Steven was satisfied that there could be no slippage, he said, "That may be the best ball tie I have ever done. What do you think of it, Carol."

She replied, "You know that I am going to love whatever you might do. But yes, I have very little wiggle room. I can't wiggle anything except my head, fingers, and toes. What is next?"

"I could use string and tie your fingers and toes. But I am going to let you have that freedom," Steven said. I will, however, use your hair to arch your head back, okay?"

When they met, Carol had thick blonde hair cut to shoulder length. She had let it grow since then. Steven began braiding her hair. It took a while because he kept taking breaks to caress his mate.

Carol said, "Oh, Steven, do you think you could keep doing this for the fourteen days of coasting?"

"Yes, if you keep rubbing my shaft. Except we are going to find many more fun things to try." When the braid was finished, Steven slipped it down her back under the harness. Pulling down on the braid made Carol arch her head back. Steven then lifted the braid over the outside of the harness and used some twine to tie it off.

"You removed that degree of freedom, dear one," she said. "I am as helpless as I have ever been. Even as helpless as I was when the Bandits tied me up to whip me almost unconscious. I must say that I like your version much better."

Steven replied, "At least that whipping led to us being together. I hope it was worth it."

"Steven, I don't see how we can make love with me tied this way. I can still give you head if you turn me in the correct position."

"Do not fear, my dear. I have thought ahead. You are correct; I cannot approach you from the front. Your feet would block me from getting into position. Now I am sure that you have noticed that I am hot and ready. My erection has been poking into your hands, and you have been stroking me with vigor. Look, with my fingers, I can lift you." 

Steven demonstrated and then pulled Carol back down, impaling her on his shaft. He bumped her with his legs, which started her moving up his shaft. Then, before she was disengaged, he pulled her down again. Steven found that the best way to move Carol up and down was by her breasts, serving multiple functions for his pleasure and hers. It did take some effort to work his hands between her legs and tits. The effort made Carol beam with joy.

Later, they were floating mid-room. Steven did not think that he could ever look at his beauty enough. Carol asked, "You didn't gag me tonight, which surprised me. Could I ask you why?"

"Simple enough," Steven replied, "we couldn't have done all of the kissing we enjoy so much, were you gagged."
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You didn´t say anything wrong about the amount of bondage and sex in this Chapter. So rich, so very well written. Will have to read it again @GreyLord !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 day ago In the event that you are not interested in gratuitous bondage...
What?!? There are people that do not like that? Geez.

Well, if you don't like it you are out of luck, as there were lots of shenanigans going on. You did not give us one story @GreyLord, you gave several. And I for one, would not mind experiencing weightless bondage. It sounds hot and lots of fun.

Great chapter.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic