Everybody Has A Breaking Point M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Everybody Has A Breaking Point M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I was on my commute back from work fighting tears in my eyes. My anxiety was through the roof. The slow ever present pitter patter on the driver’s window providing a background distraction on what was a gloomy day. The traffic was bad. I was eager to get home; not just because it was a Friday evening just before a bank holiday weekend and i had worked late but more because of what i had just done.

My mind was a mess. Indeed what had i just done? Had i finally snapped after the recent pressure and increased deadlines. Had i gone too far? Could this actually work out? Or am i in line to lose everything i have worked hard for in a moment of madness. I didn't know whether to be completely remorseful and make amends or to be proud in some twisted way that even I, a normally calm, quiet and collected person had the ability to go ‘off the rails’. My heart was racing.

I was a man in my mid twenties and worked an office job. I had short brown hair and blue eyes. Over the years i had built up a reputation for being good at my job. However a recent manager change had led to my path crossing with a person wanting to take advantage of my efforts and piggy back on the journey without putting much effort in herself. She had pushed me to my limit by shortening deadlines and providing more tasks, in turn pleasing her superiors by the quick turn around of work and making my team more efficient...or so it appeared.

Carla would spend her day most of the time shopping on her private laptop. She had no interest in helping her team, instead acting as a messenger for no doubt shorter deadlines. She had made my life hell whilst she creamed from the results.

Aside from her selfish lazy attitude i actually found her really attractive. She was a naturally curvy woman with a slim waist and a large bust. Her ass had also caught my attention numerous times. She had long blonde hair which was always slightly curly and deep hazel eyes. She was not oblivious to my attraction to her, in fact she used it to her advantage and that was part of the problem.

She knew exactly how to get into my mind, how best to flirt and how to cause me to stutter and blush. We had even shared a drunken kiss at a Christmas party once.

Back to the present moment and my whole world would change when i realised i had forgotten my phone and left it in my desk drawer. By the time i left it was only Carla and me in the single story office building left.

I had hurried back inside and stumbled upon a sight i was not expecting.

Our eyes locked as she sat in her chair with bundles of rope around her. On this particular day she was wearing a high cut purple top which finished just above the waist of her black tight miniskirt showing off a little of her belly. On her feet were a pair of purple high heels.

She had tied her ankles together tightly and was half way through securing her knees, clearly as startled and embarrassed as i was. She had claimed she would finish off a report this evening.

What happened next was beginning to fade into a blur. Im not exactly sure of the conversation we had but the end result was in the trunk of my car.

Carla lay on her front “mppphing” into the red panties stuffed into her mouth and sealed in place with several wraps of pink vet wrap.

Her wrists and elbows had been secured together with rope tightly behind her back. Several other ropes had created a tight fitting breast harness pinning her arms to her back. A crotch rope had neatly been secured around her waist and between her legs.

Her shapely legs had been crossed at her ankles and secured with rope. It was retied from her Selfbondage. Her high heels were still on her feet. Further rope had been secured around her shins, upper knees and thighs. Finally one last rope was secured between her ankle bonds and her elbow bonds, putting her in a tight hogtie.

I could hear her struggling and mpphing but she wasn't screaming or acting desperate. Maybe there was some hope?

As the red light turned green at the traffic lights i had been waiting at my mind wondered just what i could do this evening? Had i turned into a bad person? Would i let her go and apologise or take out my revenge on her using pictures for blackmail? In truth as i drove along the motorway i hadn’t really decided.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a very promising start. I certainly like to see someone who mistreats others get the just reward. Good introduction. You have provided plenty of detail. I will be looking for the next chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for the nice comment, much appreciated. I wasnt actually planning a future part to this as I wanted to leave the ending open to whatever the reader thinks might happen with the information given. Will he let her go and apologise? Will she be turned on by being caught in the act and captured? Or will another course of events take place? :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Whether you leave this as a single chapter story (as you intended) or create an other chapter, it is well written and a very good read.
Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

You should definitely continue this
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

You pulled me in with a very familiar setting (rain…) and it got better from there 😊 my imagination is a happy place thinking about what happens next 😊
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was a great beginning. I hope you'll continue it soon!
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

I would love to see this story continue, great job! I love the setting and premise and would like to see where it goes. Perhaps our protagonist does the right thing? Hopefully not for our sakes! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic