I Can’t Let You Go (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I Can’t Let You Go (F/F)

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention].

Hey everybody, got what should measure up to be a more action-packed story for you all compared to my recent tales. Note: this story is not connected with my established IntimateVerse with Danny and Katie, Jack and Ryan, the Throuple and Cassandra, all that said, I hope you enjoy this!

Meet our two main characters... innocent goth girl Natalie: Image

And our mysterious femme fatale, Natalie’s captor: Image

Please leave a comment with any feedback you may have, don’t worry I’m a big boy, I can take it haha. Enjoy! 😁

“Hellmmmmph! Smmmbmmdmm helmmph!”

A beautiful blonde college student sat in the cold bathroom of a strange, dark hotel room. The poor black-clad girl had awoken to find herself unable to speak but for the duct tape wrapped tightly and repeatedly around her mouth, unable to move but for the rest of the tape that encircled almost her entire upper body, mummifying her arms against her back and with only her fingers able to poke out and wriggle. Her black Metallica t-shirt and black hoodie were invisible beneath the thick blanket of bonds.

Her legs were crossed as she sat on the cold, tiled floor, forced to do so as her fishnet-covered shins were wrapped together in the tight, shiny silver bands. Her black miniskirt had hiked up to above her butt cheeks thanks to her struggling, and would expose her white lace panties to whoever walked in through that bathroom door.

Little by little Natalie remembered, it had been a normal day, she was on her way to class, she’d stepped into the bathroom just to touch up her emo-style makeup, people thought she was kinda weird, but she was just into dark stuff and she liked to express herself. As she’d fixed up her long bleached-blonde hair and touched up her black lipstick she-... the woman!

The redhead, it was her!

That was it, a very alluring redheaded lady probably only a few years older than the twenty-one year old blonde, had walked up to the mirror next to her. She remembered that she’d felt the tiniest prick in her shoulder, just above her long fishnet fingerless gloves, right as the woman had walked by... she’d felt so so sleepy in so little time, the world had faded to black.

And now here she was, taped up within an inch of her life in a strange bathroom, black-stained tears running down her pretty young face.

“Mmm-hm-hm-hm-hmph!” Natalie sobbed, wondering what fate awaited her. All sorts of horror movie-esque scenarios were racing through her young mind...

And then, in the worst timing possible, the doorknob started to rattle as it was slowly turned open...

Creeeeeeeeeeak...

Slowly, ominously, the door swung open to reveal, clear as day, Natalie's abductor:

A woman in about her early thirties stood in the doorway, very tall and imposing with a no-no sense air of authority hanging in the air about her. Her dirty red, almost brunette hair was tied up in a neat bun which allowed Natalie a clear look at the woman's stern, but rather beautiful face. The lady looked like a supermodel or an actress, or at least Natalie would be more inclined to think so we're she not heavily duct taped and at this woman's mercy.

Frozen in fear, Nat shrinked into a ball in the corner next to the toilet. The woman took a few steps forward in her almost military-style heavy boots, she wore form-fitting black cargo pants, a zipped-up leather jacket, and just underneath, a plain white tank top. Kneeling down, the woman reached out with her right hand and took Natalie by the jaw, causing the young college girl to panic.

"Nommmmph, plmmmmph nomm plmmmmph!" Nat bucked and kicked her bound legs at the woman, unable to press her back into the corner any more if she tried.

"Shhh, I'm not going to hurt you." Finally the mysterious redhead spoke. She moved Nat's head back and forth from side to side, she seemed to be... Inspecting her? Like, what? A medical checkup or something?

Nat was too scared to wonder just what this woman was up to. She hyperventilated like crazy in the lady's grasp, her reassurances doing nothing to keep her calm.

Releasing her, the woman stood up, and placed a finger to her ear drum.

"Hal, no sign of a tracker, I think we'll be good here for a while at least. Yeah no shit I need to know the second they start coming..." She spoke urgently to an unseen third party.

Hal? A tracker? They? Who were 'They?'

"Plmmmmph, whmmmph gmmm-mm mm?!!" Natalie sobbed and mumbled into the thick band of tape around her mouth.

"Shhh it's ok Natalie, you're not in any danger with me." The woman kneeled down again, this time placing her hands gently on the scared goth girls' shoulders.

"Mmmmph?" Natalie certainly hoped that was the case, but being kidnapped by this woman hadn't exactly given her a strong first impression of feeling safe, not only that, but this woman knew her name, how did she know her name???

"Sigh... I suppose now is as good a time as any to explain. Here, I'm sorry let's get you up off this floor..."

Hauling Natalie to her feet with surprising strength, the red-haired lady carried the bound and gagged young beauty over her shoulder and into the hotel bedroom, placing her softly on the edge of the bed where she could sit, cross-legged on the soft mattress, a welcome change after the cold hard tiles of the bathroom.

"Now Natalie..." The woman began, pulling up a chair to sit in front of her at the end of the bed. "I need you to understand: your life is in danger, serious danger... Some very, very bad people are after you, but I'm not one of them."

Trembling with fear and her head aching with pain and confusion, Natalie said and did nothing, merely looking at her captor with an uncertain expression. Why would anyone be after her? She was nobody special, nobody important, just some random goth girl with a single father struggling to pay her way through college, hell she barely had any friends, and she liked it that way, she lived her whole life under the radar very much on purpose...

"I had to grab you from your school while I still could, they were about to move on you. I wish I hadn't had to take you like this but..."

Suddenly, the woman cut her speech short, raising her finger back to her ear. Her voice expression hardened and became more alert as she stood up rapidly and dashed over to one of the closed windows, peaking through the curtains.

"How long?" She barked at the man in her ear apparently known as "Hal". She marched back over to the taped-up goth beauty. "How many? Shit! Ok we're moving."

Moving?! Where? Who was coming? What the fuck was going on?! Natalie mumbled profusely into her gag.

"Mmmmph?! Wmmph hmmpmmnmmph?!?!"
"Natalie I don't have time to explain now, ok? I just... Please, I NEED you to trust me, your life depends on it, do you understand? I'm the one trying to keep you safe..."

The woman spoke firmly and quickly as she took out a knife and in one swift motion, cut the pretty bleached blonde girls legs free.

"I need you to come with me, and don't fight me, do you understand?"

Still trembling, and now more confused than ever, Natalie looked into the woman's dark, piercing brown eyes... They also looked somewhat afraid, but, also, concerned... Concerned for Natalie? Or for herself? How could she know? Maybe this woman was just crazy...

But what if she WAS telling the truth?

Natalie nodded.

"Ok, stand up, I'm sorry I don't have time to untie you, do what I say, when I say it, and we'll get through this."

Yanking Natalie up off the bed by her tape-encased arm, the woman approached the door to the hotel room and paused, speaking again to the mysterious Hal in her ear.

"Hal, we're on the move, find us a safe route..."

TO BE CONTINUED
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hal? As in Hal2009? :)

An intriguing introduction, the ingridients of mystery and action - I like that :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hal? As in Hal2009? :)

An intriguing introduction, the ingridients of mystery and action - I like that :)
Hahaha now wouldn't that be a twist? 😂 No just a guy named Hal lolll.

Thanks Caesar I look forward to bringing you more soon 🙂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago

With you writers you never now, strange folk .... you never know what their creative minds come up with :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice introduction! On the one hand, I want to trust our abductor, but the situation is creepy to say the least. It sets a great tone. Also, I really like the two pictures, especially the first one.Well done!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago

With you writers you never now, strange folk .... you never know what their creative minds come up with :)
Well, you are now part of that illustrous group as well. ;)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Is it just me or is there a bit of a matrix vibe?

Great start, really looking forward to where this goes.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Nice introduction! On the one hand, I want to trust our abductor, but the situation is creepy to say the least. It sets a great tone. Also, I really like the two pictures, especially the first one.Well done!

Thanks Beaumains, needless to say Natalie is in a precarious situation, it'll be hard for her to know who to trust!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago Is it just me or is there a bit of a matrix vibe?

Great start, really looking forward to where this goes.
Could be, could not be hahaha, thanks for the comment 😊
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Wow, what a formidable introduction.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

First, I really like both of your pictures. The blond and the redhead are smoking.

Next, outstanding introduction. You have painted a vivid picture and created an exciting environment that will allow you to go in just about any direction you wish. I am looking forward to going on this trip with you.

Finally, I have had only fleeting contact with any goth girls. Yet this add yet another frisson of excitement to the tale.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Wow, what a formidable introduction.
Glad you liked it Julie 🙂
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago First, I really like both of your pictures. The blond and the redhead are smoking.

Next, outstanding introduction. You have painted a vivid picture and created an exciting environment that will allow you to go in just about any direction you wish. I am looking forward to going on this trip with you.

Finally, I have had only fleeting contact with any goth girls. Yet this add yet another frisson of excitement to the tale.
I hope the direction I plan to take this lives up to all your expectations,as always I'm super-appreciative of your comment GreyLord 😁
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Now... is there a Hal? Or is it just the redhead's imagination / a mind game she's playing with Natalie? Just thinking out loud... ;)

Yes, of course I'm interested to see where this is going.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Now... is there a Hal? Or is it just the redhead's imagination / a mind game she's playing with Natalie? Just thinking out loud... ;)

Me too :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Very intriguing start
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Now... is there a Hal? Or is it just the redhead's imagination / a mind game she's playing with Natalie? Just thinking out loud... ;)

I can tell you right now that yes, there IS a Hal hahaha...

I'm glad to hear it, I look forward to continuing this story, and to seeing more of yours my friend 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago

Me too :)
I have to admit Caesar, your story actually inspired me to write something more full of intrigue and action, so.... Thanks buddy! 😁😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago Very intriguing start
Thank you!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]NotSeen[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]TomYi[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]JulieG[/mention], [mention]nayte4767[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Tugger90[/mention], [mention]Reidy[/mention].

Time to escape from the hotel! Is Natalie safe with the mysterious woman? Will they elude the people after them? Let's find out! 😁

...................................................................................

As the strange redhead pulled Natalie in close against her, the woman slowly opened the door, took a glance to the left and right, and to the poor captives horror, drew a pistol from a shoulder holster inside her leather jacket.

"Hmph!" The pretty blonde gasped in fear.

"Shhh! Listen... If you make a noise, I'M not going to hurt you, THEY will! So keep it fucking quiet!" The exasperated redhead warned.

"Hal, which way?"

Being so close to her captor, Natalie could now faintly hear a male voice coming from the woman's ear, she must have had a crazy small earpiece in there...

"Got it, let's go!"

Hauling Natalie out of the door, the gun-toting lady quickly shuffled the frightened girl down a brightly-lit hallway lined with doors to guest rooms, just as quickly, she yanked the heavily taped goth girl down into the stairwell.

As Natalie hurried down the steps with her captor, she found herself puzzled for different reasons... What exactly was this chick's plan when they got outside, or even down into the lobby?? Would she just walk out into the public eye with a bound and gagged hostage on her arm?!

Suddenly the woman stopped, Hal must have been barking instructions in her ear, because she looked down over the edge of the guardrail.

"Shit..."

Nat could hear several pairs of heavy male footsteps climbing the stairs towards them... Holy shit, there really were people after them! Or, well, at least, after her captor. Maybe they were cops trying to rescue Nat and this chick really was just a crazy gunwoman with an accomplice helping her over the phone.

"Okay, come on Natalie..."

The woman pushed the tape-gagged beauty through a door exiting the stairwell, and practically dragged her along an identical hallway, moving as fast as she could with the taped hostage in tow.

Approaching a small service elevator not meant for guests, the woman literally shoved Nat against the wall, mashed the 'down' button, and pointed her gun down the hall with a fierce gaze.

"Hal, I need you to hijack this elevator." She barked into her earpiece, which from Natalie's current perspective, she could finally see inside the woman's eardrum.

"I don't care if the janitor's in there just call it!" She stifled a shout.

A few seconds later, the classic ding of the elevator preceded the opening of the twin doors, and there in the small compartment, a middle-aged man stood, confusingly pressing the buttons on the panel. Looking up and seeing the armed woman with her bound and gagged hostage, he gasped in shock.

"Woah what the fuck?!"
"Get out! Get the fuck out!"
"Fuck! Okay! Okay!"

Natalie knew the man couldn't help her as the madwoman dragged her into the lift, but nevertheless, she begged and pleaded through her gag.

"Hlllmmph! Plmmmmph hllmmph! Plmmmmph!"

The man's face was awash with guilt as he held his hands in the air and watched the young goth girls' face disappear behind the closing doors.

"Nooohmhmhmmmph!!!" Natalie sobbed.

Perhaps realising the extent of the poor blondes fear, the redhead femme fatale softly laid her hand on Nats face.

"Hey, hey it's ok... It's ok I wouldn't have hurt him, I'm not gonna hurt you either, Natalie listen to me, I'm NOT going to hurt you, I'm trying to help you!"

"Ymmm kmmmnmmph mm!" The sobbing beauty cried.

"Yes I kidnapped you, and I'm sorry, but I didn't have a choice, I knew you wouldn't believe me if I tried to approach you and explain... Ok, here..."

She holstered her gun and quickly pulled out a small switchblade knife.

"Hmmmph!" Natalie gasped again in fear, shaking her head.

"Shhh I'm gonna remove your gag, it's ok, just please don't scream ok?"

"Mmm.... Mm-hmph..." The goth beauty nodded.

Hooking her finger under the sticky duct tape, the woman was able to pull it away from Natalie's skin and tuck the knife under it to cut her mouth free. The scared college girl yelped, still sobbing as the tape was yanked off her pretty face.

"Owwww... Fuck... Please, I don't know what's going on just please let me go, I'll do whatever you want, my family isn't rich I'm not worth any kind of ransom!" She rambled in fear now that she could finally talk.

"Hold on!" The woman shouted with her finger to her ear, she then redirected her attention to the ecstatic blonde. "Natalie, Natalie look at me..."

"Please I..."

"NATALIE!"

The crying goth was shouted down into silence,the elevator kept slowly descending. Again the woman laid her hands on the frightened hostages' shoulders.

"If it'll help you trust me, my name's Katrina, I kne-..." She paused "I... worked with your father. I'm sorry to tell you but he wasn't the man you thought he was."

"My... My dad's just an IT guy at an accounting firm... Wait, why are you talking about him in the past tense?" Nat's heart skipped a beat.

"I... I'm sorry... I- They already got to him." Katrina bowed her head somberly as the elevator doors finally dinged open.

"Wh-what?!" Natalie gasped, breathless.

"We need to move... OOF!"

Stepping out of the lift, the tough redhead was blindsided by a swift and sudden strike from the butt of a pistol.

Natalie slumped against the back of the elevator, completely lost in the situation, but soon she realised, as Katrina stumbled to the concrete floor of the underground carpark to which they'd arrived, the man who'd struck her was wearing a police officers uniform. He was a large, stocky man with a shaved, square lower jaw, probably in his thirties, not the friendliest looking Nat had ever seen, but she hardly cared at this point...

"Oh thank God! Officer this lady kidnapped me! I'm so fucking glad you're here... Please untie me, please!" She smiled tearfully, glad her ordeal was finally over.

The man turned his head silently, and stared into Natalie's soul with cold, malicious intent...

And raised his finger to his eardrum.

"Command, I have the package, terminating now..."

"What....?"

The man raised his pistol into a firing position, and aimed the barrel directly at Natalie's face...

"Wha- Oh god no! No! PLEASE NO!"

BANG!

Natalie opened her eyes, she could feel sone kind of warm liquid splashed across her face, the man was on the floor, he wasn't moving. Not at all.

"Nat?! Natalie?! Are you ok?!" Katrina climbed to her feet, her handgun primed in a professional during stance, still pointed at the police imposter.

Natalie was now stunned into absolute silence, she could only gasp with shaky breaths as she processed the scene before her...

That cop had just tried to kill her...

This, Katrina woman had shot him... saved her life...

"Are you ok Natalie?" Katrina cupped the catatonic young girl's face in her hands after holstering her weapon.

"I...He... He tried to..."

"Yeah, NOW do you believe me?! Come on we need to get out of here!"

Taking her hand, Katrina dragged Nat across the underground carpark and hotwired a white Ford sedan.

"What the hell is going on?" Natalie asked as the redhead popped the car's trunk open.

"Look, I promise I'll tell you everything..." She snapped, taking a small roll of duct tape out of her pocket and ripping off a strip.

"But right now..." She placed it, and then another one over Natalie's lips. "I just need you to get in the trunk, stay quiet, and I'll take you somewhere safe and untie you, okay?"

Not seeing that she had any choice, and with her mind pretty much running on autopilot at this point, the dazed goth girl allowed the beautiful redhead to lower her gently into the trunk.

"I'm sorry about this, like I said, I promise I'll untie you when we get there... Stay safe sweetie..."

Natalie had a hell of a lot to process after the trunk lid slammed shut.

TO BE CONTINUED
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Adventure and TUGs. Who could ask for more? Natalie is having her eyes opened. But to what? Katrina shows promise for being a good guy. But is she? I will follow this closely.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This part had an incredible pace. Nicely done! Katrina seems to begin getting Nat's trust, but the story is still weird. Why does, save for the story being on this site, Nat have to be tied up? What is the point? And how has Katrina been located?
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Definitely an interesting start. I'm interested to see what direction this goes, but I'm also interested to see how the bondage will be handled. If the bad guys are simply going to shoot on sight, then the only thing that makes sense is for Katrina (or some other yet unseen character) to be doing most of the tying, which likely means that Natalie isn't going to believe what she has to say and continue resisting, perhaps even turning the tables.
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Wow you really set the pace here, almost had me breathless just reading it. And a good start to what I imagine will turn into a good story.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Adventure and TUGs. Who could ask for more? Natalie is having her eyes opened. But to what? Katrina shows promise for being a good guy. But is she? I will follow this closely.
To what indeed? I'm glad I've piqued your interest haha this may be my most complex story yet, that being said I really hope I don't screw it up 😅😅
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This part had an incredible pace. Nicely done! Katrina seems to begin getting Nat's trust, but the story is still weird. Why does, save for the story being on this site, Nat have to be tied up? What is the point? And how has Katrina been located?
So many questions to be asked haha, I hope to provide you with good answers Beaumains 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic