The Tangled Maiden: Complete (Mostly F/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago I’ve enjoyed the generally consensual nature and unique idea. I love the strong women in this too. Go Bree!
Thanks a lot! I've tried to write unconsensual stuff in the past, but I just have a hard time to intentionally hurt my characters. Bree is indeed strong, but most of that is derived from her independent, wary nature.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago A good chapter, the wrestling match was well described, and was well told. I would advise Bree to stay away from James, I think he may be up to no good, and could cause trouble. :shock:
Thank you very much! The wrestling scene was fun to write, but I feared it was too monotone and complicated. And I doubt Bree needs your advice. She's smart enough to run far away from such men.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi, I’m back,” I greeted Dax and Ginny as I returned to the arena. Dax had untied his wife and given her a shirt. Both sipped from their red wines.

“Hey, sit down. We got you water. Sorry, we did not know what you usually drink.”

“No problem. Thanks!”

“I can’t tie you anymore because I’ve had three glasses of alcohol. I hope you don’t mind.”

I sat down and picked up my water, avoiding eye contact. “No, no problem.” The arena appeared different to me than ten minutes ago. Most minded their own business, but some marked me and judged, deliberating whether to include me in their perverted games. James and his female companion returned too, and I gazed away. He disgusted me, preying on vulnerable girls.

The Green Viper opened the show again and won a long match by sheer force. Her opponent was out of energy after 2 minutes of wrestling with few ties involved. Then the Viper proved, rope by rope and winding by winding, that her opponent could not rival her bearlike strength, catlike reflexes, and snakelike agility. She left without celebrating, telling the audience without words her win was not unexpected. It was business. The referees had to untie her opponent.

I could not concentrate on the other matches, feeling unsafe. Every so often, James glimpsed at me while holding the girl half his age. Maybe, he had meant well, and I was new in this depraved inn, but he was an immense creep. At least, he had not forced me to scream. For an hour, I was locked in this unpleasant situation before Miriam announced the break before the finals.

“I’m going to bed,” I told Dax and Ginny. “Thank you for everything. It was a wonderful night.”

“You aren’t staying for the finals?” Ginny spoke for the first time.

I smiled. “Nah, the third-place matches have to finish first, and I have zero doubt that the Green Viper will win. It’s already long past my usual bedtime.”

I thanked them once more and left, glad James had not yet risen from his seat. Without further thought, I hurried up the stairs to the third floor and opened the triangular door of my tiny room. I flipped the light switch before I locked the door and shut the barrel bolt. My clothes had not yet arrived, and I could not walk an hour alone in a skirt at night. So, I had to spend the night here.

On my pillow lay a basic navy blue pajama shirt and shorts. I had recently gone to the bathroom, and brushing my teeth could wait a night. Thus, I could lock myself in for the night. I turned off the light to awake well-rested at six, my usual time. Early in the morning, few crazy people inhabit the streets, and the sun is weak. Someone had shoved a napkin with a note hastily written on it under the door. I folded it open.

Dear Bree, I’m sorry if I scared you. My offer still stands. James

I did not react and shredded the napkin. No way. Underneath was a crimson business card with golden lettering: James Coldwater, Inescapable Studios. The enormous S of studios was in the shape of a gagged girl whose arms were fastened behind her back. I had already concluded I would pass the proposal when I noticed a website URL on the back. Curiosity got the better of me, and I connected to the inn’s Wi-Fi, opened the site, and confirmed I was an adult.

“Yikes,” I shrieked as the next page loaded. The animated banner featured a girl bending forward on her knees while two dildos rammed back and forth in her mouth and ass. She cried from the pain, but her body was trapped in a steel structure. I scrolled further down, and the first video featured a tiny girl with long, curly red locks. Its description stated she had to ride the pony. A triangular wooden beam that pointed upwards split her legs, forcing her weight onto her private parts. Her ankles were forced downward, her wrists upward, and weights were attached to her nipples. She also did not enjoy it.

I closed the page and put my phone away, attempting to erase the images from my memory. I had dodged a bullet. This place was gross. Only, this was not Dax’s fault. Nor Ginny’s. Nor Marlon’s. Or even Miriam’s. They had been helpful and kind, given me a meal and a bed without demanding anything in return. I snatched my sketchbook out of my backpack and wrote a thank-you note that also detailed why I had decided to flee. I did not name James but described what he had suggested and why I felt threatened.

On a new sheet, I traced the diamond shape of Miriam’s face with my pencil and continued to sketch her from memory. I choose her shiny black outfit and the friendly, assertive smile she had shown while inviting me in. Her neck-long black hair, spotless face, and emerald green eyes were not difficult; I had done so a hundred times. At night, I often sketched random people I had seen that day to pass the time. And having nothing of value to offer, a semi-decent portrait gladdened most generous strangers. Miriam’s bright suit caused me difficulties. It had played strangely with the light while every curve of Miriam’s body had been visible.

“Bree, your clothes lay outside the door,” an unfamiliar female voice spoke, letting me jump. A minute later, I opened the door and peeked into the hallway was empty. My jacket smelled of spring blossom, and my boots were cleansed and made waterproof. I folded the pajama and clothes I had lend on a neat pile, placed my note and drawing on top, and crawled out of the tiny room with a full backpack.

Marlon and Miriam were nowhere to be seen in the deserted restaurant. I left the key to my room on the bar and rushed through the door onto the streets. I was out.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Bree left the Inn, I understand her. But somehow I have the feeling that will not be the end of the story :) Nice gesture by Bree to leave the drawing as payment!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

It'll be interesting to see who Bree runs into next: Miriam, who I believe is curious/upset about Bree's surprise exit? James - are his intentions as pure as he let on? Or someone else? I'd say it's a pretty foregone conclusion that Bree will return to the inn...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Bree left the Inn, I understand her. But somehow I have the feeling that will not be the end of the story :) Nice gesture by Bree to leave the drawing as payment!
I had been considering the story here, but that would too anticlimactic. I will continue for a while.
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago It'll be interesting to see who Bree runs into next: Miriam, who I believe is curious/upset about Bree's surprise exit? James - are his intentions as pure as he let on? Or someone else? I'd say it's a pretty foregone conclusion that Bree will return to the inn...
You will see...
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I really love Bree so much and the story around the TUGs!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good chapter, I think Bree was right to leave. Still, I think, she may well be tempted to return. 8-)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I don't know how you do it, but you always come up with the most creative ideas.

A bondage inn, the bondage wrestling, it's all so, so, so good. I hope Bree will return to the place, even if she had to leave because of James.

Looking forward to reading more!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago I really love Bree so much and the story around the TUGs!
Thanks a lot! The TUGs were quite minor so far, so expect some more in the forthcoming chapters.
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago A good chapter, I think Bree was right to leave. Still, I think, she may well be tempted to return. 8-)
Thanks! I don't know whether Bree is tempted to return, but the story carries its name for a reason...
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I don't know how you do it, but you always come up with the most creative ideas.

A bondage inn, the bondage wrestling, it's all so, so, so good. I hope Bree will return to the place, even if she had to leave because of James.

Looking forward to reading more!
Thanks a lot! I hope to write the next part this weekend
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The little girl twinkled as I showed her my drawing of her. “Oh, wowie! That’s so beautiful. Can I have it?”

“Fanny, could you be more polite to this lady?”

“Please?” the energetic eight-year-old asked. Her front teeth were missing.

I beamed, tearing the page out of my book. “Of course, you requested me to draw you. Here you are.” While I had been sketching an old man feeding the local pigeons, Fanny had bravely approached me. I had directed her to return in an hour.

She snatched it with big open eyes, and the firm grip of her hands crumpled the edge of the paper.

“Thank you so much. Have a nice day,” Fanny’s mother grumbled, pushing a tenner in my hand. She clutched her daughter’s shoulder and forced her to walk away without looking back.

I had only made a few dollars yet today, and 5 bucks covered my daily expenses, so that was perfect for me. But, more importantly, my customer had been thrilled. I watched the grim autumn skies floating by from the park bench, envisioning Fanny’s pure angelic smile. The world had not smashed her down yet, and I prayed that inevitable time was far away for away.

“Hi,” I heard in front of me, interrupting my thoughts.

“Hey!” I shrieked. A woman my age bowed over to me.

“You’re Bree, right?”

“Um, yeah, should I know you?” I responded to the girl in her pink jogging suit.

“No, no, I’m a waitress at the Tangled Maiden. Madam requested me to confront you if I saw you. She wants to speak to you.”

I sighed. It had been a week since I had fled the Tangled Maiden. Out of shame, I had been loitering on the other side of the city to avoid a confrontation.

“She craves to apologize and help you,” the waitress pressed. The night had been weird but, save for James, not uncomfortable or threatening.

Fifteen minutes later, I stepped into a tiny red city car to receive a hug from Miriam and placed my backpack on my lap. I could not have dodged this encounter. “I’m so, so sorry, Bree. I was ignorant. It was too much at once, and James should not have approached you in that way. That was so foolish, and I made that very clear to him.”

I had not named James in my letter but was not surprised Miriam had found out. At least she was not furious. “It’s okay.”

Miriam sat back in the car and put her key in the ignition. Even if she drove off, it would not be a kidnapping attempt. “Is there anything I can get you to make up for it?”

“No, no, it’s fine. You already gave me a meal, drinks, company, and a bed, so you owe me nothing.”

“But you also drew me a magnificent portrait, and I had not even noticed you had photographed me.”

“I made no photo. I drew it from memory.”

Miriam’s eyebrows shot up in amazement. “I framed it and hung it near the bar. Can I offer you the same again? I’ll ask a few trusted friends to stick with you.”

“That’s not necessary. It’s okay. I don’t need to bother anyone.”

Miriam chuckled while my arms clamped around my backpack. When I had moved to a foster home and a new middle school, a few popular classmates had been tasked to tour me and make me feel at home. It had been a grand disaster. They disliked me, and in turn, I disliked them. It took Miriam more reasoning and the prospect of a hot meal to make me decide to return to her inn.

At the Maiden, I took a shower, dried my hair, and applied the make-up Miriam had lent me. Somehow, she had also persuaded me to wear a more daring outfit tonight: a blue-grey checkered blouse, black pants, and last week’s shiny blue sneakers. Nothing outrageous, but two layers less than last week.

It was only half-past six when I returned to the restaurant. Alison spotted me and accompanied me to ‘my table’, where I counted 16 chairs and 7 people. This fact destroyed my mood and faith that tonight would be pleasant and fun. I had never been a crowd-lover, and 7 new names and faces already dazzled me. All those social workers never grasped that being alone with my own thoughts did not bother me. I was not, and never had been, looking for parties, company, or cool friends. I merely desired a simple, stable life.

“Hey, Bree,” a man said as he introduced himself.

“Hey,” I returned, uneased he knew my identity. I sat down on the couch in the corner, politely listening to 6 other names I would soon forget. Alison served me water while my portrait of Miriam was praised, causing them to soon run out of things to discuss with me. My facial scar, albinism, homelessness, and last week seemed to be banned subjects, and only listening did not trouble me. I would not initiate any conversation.

That quickly ended as Dax joined the table alone. “Where’s Ginny? You left her shred-eagled on the bed?” I asked, referring to the joke he had made last week.

Dax smirked as he sat down next to me. “It’s called spread-eagled, but no, she’s in another room for tonight’s auction.”

Like the wrestling last week, I had no idea what an auction in this place would be, and I ignored it. Likely, Ginny would have to model restraints or display herself in another way.

The table filled, forcing me to press more names into my overwhelmed brain, but I had already given up. Everyone chatted about work and studies while I eavesdropped from my corner. Like last week, a few had uncovered chests or were fastened in some way: Their hands were cuffed, or ropes forced their body onto a chair. It did not startle me anymore. I had gotten used to it.

“And what about you, Bree?” someone shouted from the other side of the table as I led the last crumbles of my apple pie into my mouth. “We’ll leave soon for the auction. Would you like to be tied up?”

“Um, is that necessary?”

“No, but it’s fun.” The Asian woman rose and approached me. “I dare you.” It was the Green Viper. I had not recognized her in her crimson suit. When she had challenged me, her face had changed to the person who could rip my head off my neck in a matter of seconds.

“It’s okay, Yuna knows what she does,” Dax said, replying to my gaze. “If you want out, ask, and if you don’t want to be tied, say that. We’ve our rules.”

I nodded, and Yuna, also known as the Green Viper, retrieved a thick piece of white cloth from under her chair. “Close your eyes and walk towards me.”

Thirty eyes were aimed at me, and I obliged as not seeing them made it slightly less embarrassing. I wanted the ground to devour me, but my feet were nailed into the wooden planks and forced to step forward past Dax. “Easy, relax, widen your stance to be more stable.” Apparently, she did not trust me. Yuna placed a blindfold over my eyes and ordered me to open them. “Could you hold your hands in front of you?”

Yuna dragged thick sleeves over my arms, which reminded me of my mom dressing me as a little girl. Now it felt oddly intimate. The heavy garment pulled my arms down, but Yuna stepped around me and threw it over my shoulders. My hands did not exit the sleeves, and I deduced she had misjudged my size; I was short. Yuna tightened heavy straps on my back together and closed them, forcing the stiff fabric around my torso. It was not tight, but I could not shake the thing off. A strap around my neck made sure of that.

“I will now touch your bottoms briefly. Is that okay?” Yuna asked. “Otherwise, I can’t dress you properly.”

That concluding word distressed me, but I nodded again to find out I had no reason to worry. Yuna was gentle. Two straps ran down between my legs, which the Green Viper pulled through the loops on my back, squeezing my bottoms. The last time someone had done so with my consent was a decade ago.

Yuna walked around me once more, moving my arms to run parallel in front of my belly, and bound them together with another strap. Finally, I recognized why my sleeves were disproportionally long: My hands were not supposed to leave them as their ends were sewed together. They ended in more straps, which Yuna forced around my lower ribs and fastened them behind my back. Now, my arms were stuck, and my fingers unusable. The fabric was too thick.

“Is this too tight?”

“No, I can survive this.”

That was one of my stupidest life choices, and I regretted it when the words escaped my mouth. What was I doing? It indeed did not hurt, but I could never get out of this thing, especially when I perceived a ‘click’ behind my back, and Yuna lifted my blindfold. I blushed. More than a dozen noses pointed at me and had done so for the past ten minutes, enjoying the show I had created. What a humiliation.
Last edited by Beaumains 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The entry of this chapter alone was precious, a heartbreaking scene.

And so Bree is back to the Inn - I wonder in which direction you will lead this story, the end of this chapter is very intriguing :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice update. Great description of how it feels to het strapped in a straitjacket if you never saw one.
What did Bree get herself into now... And will they really listen when she asks to be untied?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bree, you do keep letting yourself get caught up in things.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

These people sure know how to get what they want. I hope Bree can satisfy their needs, without getting hurt. :shock:
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The entry of this chapter alone was precious, a heartbreaking scene.

And so Bree is back to the Inn - I wonder in which direction you will lead this story, the end of this chapter is very intriguing :)
Thanks a lot! The opening was meant to signify how Bree is treated by most, and in exchange, expects a certain treatment. This stands in sharp contrast with what she experiences at the inn.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Very nice update. Great description of how it feels to het strapped in a straitjacket if you never saw one.
What did Bree get herself into now... And will they really listen when she asks to be untied?
Thanks! I am glad it was very clear it was a straitjacket as I purposefully never used that word. Bree would have likely not have known it.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Bree, you do keep letting yourself get caught up in things.
What did you expect on such a site? Of course Bree will get tied up!
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago These people sure know how to get what they want. I hope Bree can satisfy their needs, without getting hurt. :shock:
I doubt it is very clear what these people want from Bree. Do they see an easy prey and have bad intentions? Are they just bored and get some innocent, non-harmful fun out of Bree? Or do they think they are helping her in some weird way? Or is it something in between?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago These people sure know how to get what they want. I hope Bree can satisfy their needs, without getting hurt. :shock:
I doubt it is very clear what these people want from Bree. Do they see an easy prey and have bad intentions? Are they just bored and get some innocent, non-harmful fun out of Bree? Or do they think they are helping her in some weird way? Or is it something in between?
It will certainly be interesting to see where this road takes Bree. With so many different people at the inn, I guess it'll depend on who she is interacting with at the time.

As for me... We still don't know what, exactly, is Miriam's motivation to take Bree in, so to speak. She could have shown Bree kindness in other ways, yet she very clearly wants Bree to come into her inn. Is she looking to make Bree a 'tangled maiden' of her own? A 'mascot' for the inn, so to speak?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago It will certainly be interesting to see where this road takes Bree. With so many different people at the inn, I guess it'll depend on who she is interacting with at the time.

As for me... We still don't know what, exactly, is Miriam's motivation to take Bree in, so to speak. She could have shown Bree kindness in other ways, yet she very clearly wants Bree to come into her inn. Is she looking to make Bree a 'tangled maiden' of her own? A 'mascot' for the inn, so to speak?
That's an interesting theory. It would make the title that already has multiple meanings even better.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I was reading something about homelessness and how they feel treated and I almost feel like you read the same article - it was just how I imagined it!

I’m intrigued and really enjoying it. Thank you.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago I was reading something about homelessness and how they feel treated and I almost feel like you read the same article - it was just how I imagined it!

I’m intrigued and really enjoying it. Thank you.
Thanks for your comment and I am glad you enjoy my story. I got my info from a few places, mostly old reddit threads, so we could have read the same article, but I suspect many homeless people have similar experiences.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The twenty-eight eyes around the table, Yuna’s two, and about two dozen from nearby tables were aimed at the thick white cloth around my upper body and me. I couldn’t move my arms or use them to make myself look small.

“And? How’s that feel?” Yuna asked. A black cord ran through the key in her hand, and she linked the two ends. “Can you describe your thoughts?”

My cheeks reddened like a freshly painted fire truck. Only the time a church group took me in to showcase their charitability had been worse. Other homeless and I had had to kneel to demonstrate our gratitude for two sandwiches and a cup of watery soup and eat them in front of hundreds of churchgoers. “Um, I am stuck. I can’t get out.”

“A bit embarrassed, aren’t you? There’s no need to be. There are no wrong answers, so you can speak a little louder. Everyone is curious.”

I repeated my words, hoping the earth would swallow me, but it was not enough. Yuna demanded more details. “It doesn’t hurt. It’s like a thick shoe in which my toes can’t move up, but then my arms are stuck.”

“That’s a good comparison,” a man from my table shouted. “Can you wear it all night? You look good in it.”

“I don’t know,” I stumbled.

The Asian girl giggled like a schoolgirl, hanging the cord around her neck, and the key dropped between the cleavage her shirt showed. “We’ll aim for a few hours. The padlock secures your sleeves, the straps behind your back, and those between your legs.”

The purpose of said lock eluded me as I physically could not undo the straps or slip out. Yuna lay her hands on my shoulder. I disliked that. “See, don’t be afraid. It’s only a straitjacket. They usually don’t bite.” Her cheerful tone did anything but calm me, and I realized my key to freedom could be in the hands of a psychopath. Only, she would beat me in each and every physical activity. She would outrun me, and her grapple was inescapable even if I could break out of the canvas prison. I could only trust my scream and my experience with Dax the other week.

“Let’s go,” Dax said, and he led the rest of the party to move to the arena. Walking in what I assumed was a straitjacket was different than with my hands cuffed behind my back. My shoulders were much broader, making me inflexible while worming my way through the restaurant. I used my arms subconsciously more than I had imagined, but luckily, it was not too crowded. Yuna directed me to the top row, where she sat down next to me. A man belonging to ‘my’ group whose name I had forgotten joined me on my other side. So, to avoid a conversation, I studied the podium that had replaced the wrestling ring. An 8-feet high pole stood in the middle with heavy chain cuffs hanging down.

After half an hour, Miriam ascended the stage in a tight, shiny black bodysuit that left little to the imagination. It covered her from her crotch to her breasts, and her black boots were high in two different ways: The heels forced her feet to stand almost vertically, but they also ran halfway up her thighs. Her right hand bore a peculiar stick, resembling a spatula with an oversized handle, but it was too thin to identify.

“Welcome, welcome, masters, mistresses, submissives, and everyone in between to the 7th auction at the Tangled Maiden. We have a magnificent line-up of nine men and women who have consented to loan themselves out for a night or even the entire weekend. All will comply with the highest bidder’s wishes to create an unforgettable time together. As usual, 80% of the proceeds go to our brave volunteers while the other 20% will be used to add new furniture to our private rooms.”

The crowd applauded, and a fair number carried little cardboards with numbers on them. I tried to process Miriam’s words. Was this the sort of auction I assumed it was? Did they auction living people? Clearly, no one else had heard the same, or they all were in on this wicked primitive practice. Then, a man guided a blindfolded woman onto the podium and cuffed her hands above her to the pole. She wore casual jeans and a shirt, which stood in stark contrast to the entire thing. Only the black sleeping mask blindfold and a red ball in her mouth suggested we were in the Tangled Maiden. I had been right, unfortunately.

“Our first lot, number 701, is available for 3 hours in a private room tonight. She strictly wants to roleplay and only to be tied up or fastened in any way and will stay clothed, according to ruleset 2b,” Miriam explained. “We will start off at 30 dollars! Anyone?”

It took a second before an old lady with triangular glasses and a bloodred dress raised a sign with the number 238.

“40 dollars, 40 dollars for a lovely lady to give you a lovely night.”

Another sign raised, this time from a young man a row before me.

“50, 50 dollars, and remember, ruleset 2b allows tickling and light slapping. 50 dollars?”

The auction was slow as there were only nine lots for about a hundred attendees. The audience could beckon the waitresses to request more drinks, and some had entire mumbled conversations. Miriam took her time to describe the much-coveted prize, a human.

“Not enjoying yourself?” Yuna asked me while squeezing my upper leg. “Does this horrify you?” Lot number 701 had been sold for 125 bucks, and instead of a hammer, Miriam flung the spatula against the girl’s bottoms. She shrieked. A man with a cap and sunglasses accepted the blindfolded and cuffed girl and disappeared. It was James, and I directly stared away.

“Umm –”

“Remember, it’s a game. Everyone plays a role, and there are strict rules. If she does not desire him to do something special, whipping, vibrators, or whatever, it won’t happen.”

The face of the auctioned woman did not spark joy. “She did not seem joyful. If she liked this, she would have smiled.”

Yuna laughed, getting closer to me. “Well, that’s complicated,” she whispered. “She loves being scared and not knowing what awaits next, like a haunted house, but this’s more intimate and personal.”

I could imagine this woman did this voluntarily as I had met crack heads who would do more for less money.

“I also have your key, which gives me power over you. That creates tension as you don’t know what will happen. Some people love that anxiety. There’s nothing they can do against it, forcing themselves into extreme emotions: Fear, joy, worry, relieve, misery, excitement, boredom pleasure –”

“You said you would release me the moment I requested it!”

“Not so loud!” Yuna hissed. “There’s a big difference between wanting out and needing to get out.”

“So, will you release me?” I replied as the second lot was sold for 105 dollars. Miriam also slapped the spatula against his bottoms to secure the deal.

Yuna laid her arm around me, which made me feel tied up; I could not shake it off. She meant to soothe me and not emphasize what she could do while I was in this predicament. “If you desire it, I’ll release you immediately. You would stay a couple of hours in this straitjacket, but you should experience true bondage. You’re the type of person who would enjoy being tied up. Are you willing to try?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll be stuck and helpless in a controlled fashion. I’ll always stay near you, so nothing can go wrong, but you’ll try a few new things.”

“What kinds of things?”

“Close your eyes if you want to find out.” Yuna turned to me, and her eyes twinkled devilishly. She appeared playful and mischievous and not aggressive or malicious.

I obliged.

“Open your mouth. From now on, no talking anymore. Immerse yourself and trust me. Shake your head if I go too far, and shake it continuously if you want out directly.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Bree is stuck :) You described Bree´s feelings her tension her anxiety very well. It seems, that Bree will learn a thing or two about bondage :)
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I’m excited and always a little on edge not knowing how trustworthy everyone is!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> From now on, no talking anymore. Immerse yourself and trust me.

Famous last words? Great chapter, I really have to look up the address for the local club in the A to Z.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago So Bree is stuck :) You described Bree´s feelings her tension her anxiety very well. It seems, that Bree will learn a thing or two about bondage :)
Bree will surely learn a lot about bondage. Thanks a lot! It is truly my first writing bondage from a perspective of a reluctant newbie. It is a nice challenge to find the metaphors and descriptions that would fit Bree best.
Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago I’m excited and always a little on edge not knowing how trustworthy everyone is!
That's part of the story! I myself am not even sure whether I want a good or bad ending for Bree. Having her fall directly in love with bondage with a prince on a white horse is a bit too easy.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > From now on, no talking anymore. Immerse yourself and trust me.

Famous last words? Great chapter, I really have to look up the address for the local club in the A to Z.
Oh, it won't be Yuna's last words. But maybe Bree has said her last words. Or will you be on time to save her?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Or will you be on time to save her?
I wish ;)

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Looks like Bree is going to have some fun, I wonder if she will enjoy it. ?

I still have a feeling that Bree is being used, she's the new girl, that everybody wants a part of.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Looks like Bree is going to have some fun, I wonder if she will enjoy it. ?

I still have a feeling that Bree is being used, she's the new girl, that everybody wants a part of.
The situation is quite sketchy from Bree's perspective. So the big question is: Can she trust the people in the Maiden?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mouth split open like dry wood cleaved by an ax as Yuna tightened the bands behind my neck that drove a ball in. Fortunately, she stopped before the bands slit through the corners of my mouth; she could have done that with ease. Her hands departed from my hair, and the strap remained where it was. The solid tasteless plastic was stuck between my teeth.

I could not move the air in front of my mouth. It stood still as if it did not care that I tried to suck it in. I gasped for air once more and failed again.

“Breath through your nose,” Yuna guided. “And you can open your eyes.”

I obliged. After a moment of panic and my lungs cooled down, and I looked around.

Yuna’s prying hazel eyes studied me in marvel. “Be a little quieter. It’s a training gag with holes, so your sound is not muffled very much.”

A small crowd already stared at me, and I reddened in embarrassment. I had annoyed everyone around me but could not apologize due to the ball in my mouth. High pitches and low grumbles left my mouth that barely formed sounds and words. Yuna had stolen my speech and softened my voice, which weakened my last defense mechanism: an ear-piercing scream.

After a few seconds, the onlookers turned their attention to Miriam as she announced a new woman to be auctioned for the entire night. “Lot number 704 is a feisty one, and many hours deep will be needed to subdue her, or you need a little help. For 50 bucks, yes, you heard me right, 50 bucks to spend a night with lot 701 in room 13? That’s in our coldest dungeon with plenty of chains.”

The woman wore a red bikini with matching scarves between her jaws and over her eyes. Her blonde ponytail danced through the air after every bid as Miriam repeated them with a spank on her bottoms that left fierce red marks. According to Yuna’s theory, she liked pain, which sounded like she needed mental help.

“Two hundred and twenty dollars, once.” Spank. “Twice.” Spank. “Fair warning.” Spank. “Sold for 220 dollars!” Massive spank. Miriam opened the handcuffs above her head and pressed her successful sale down on the wood. The released woman was forced to crawl forward like a dog with a chain attached to her collar.

“Miriam gives her quite the show,” Yuna whispered. Her arm had circled around my middle. “She loves public humiliation.”

And humiliated she was. The new owner, a small man with short hair and square glasses, undid her gag, shoved her bikini top into her mouth, and refastened the scarf. Her hands disappeared in a long, narrow bag. The laces were fastened to cement her arms together behind her back such that her elbows almost touched. With a black marker from his pocket, he scribbled ‘Touch for good luck. No permission needed.’ above and under her breasts. It was almost unreadable, and I regretted turning my attention to read it.

“They won’t descend to the dungeons soon,” Yuna said in my ear. “Do you want some luck tonight?”

I bobbed my head when I recognized the crazy woman; She had been cuffed in the lady’s bathroom last week. I had no desire to touch a stranger’s breasts.

Yuna squeaked my midriff softly. “That’s fine. It frightens you, doesn’t it?”

I nodded as five hands caressed the woman’s lucky breasts, and Miriam waited during the commotion.

“I understand you completely and had the same when I entered this world. It’s counterintuitive. It’s all consensual and almost a prearranged surprise, but disregarding the social laws drilled into your head takes a lot of effort. It takes time, but you’ll get used to it.”

I nodded but was not convinced.

“Exposed upper bodies are common in Northern Europe, so it is not that ridiculous. I assume you don’t mind them but want to keep your clothes on?”

I nodded as another woman entered the stage in a very tight, thin white t-shirt. It was wet and left nothing to the imagination. Her nipples were clear as day.

“And not one demonic voice whispers you it could be exciting to be there? A hundred people stare at your exposed body while you’re tied up with no way out.”

Disgust ran through my mouth as I glared into the smirking Asian’s eyes. She was messing with me. Her casual, friendly expression was even scarier than her bloodthirsty wrestling stance.

“You’re cute.”

I was too confused to blush. Yuna could not see my scar on the other side of my face.

“Both the gag and straitjacket look good on you,” Yuna said. I was glad I could not respond. “I suppose you can survive this for another 30 minutes? You seem to handle the gag quite well?”

I nodded once more, and Yuna let me go and turned away. I indeed could tolerate the gag. My jaws disliked the tension, but it was not unbearable or painful. More importantly, I could breathe when I remained calm. The straitjacket was warm, but I did not miss the use of my arms. I did not need them now anyhow as I could not drink my water with the gag.

Miriam continued to entertain the arena and auctioned off four more human beings until finally, Ginny entered the stage. All night, the duration of the bought servitude had increased, and Dax’s green-haired wife had to obey her buyer until 8 in the evening on Sunday. These games were extreme as a man on the other side of the arena bought her for over 700 dollars, and it was not Dax.

“That was our last lot of the night. If you missed out, return in January for our next auction,” Miriam shouted into her microphone. She announced the special beers and wines of the night in one sentence with the new glow in the dark sparkly pink rope. “I wish everything a good night and play safe.”

“Stand up,” Yuna ordered me. “I want to show you what it is to be trapped in your own thoughts. It’ll be an unforgettable experience. Are you ready?”

I did not bob nor nod, but Yuna grabbed my shoulder to lift me up and directed me back to our corner in the restaurant. Dax and a few others from our group had followed us. For the third time, she asked me to shut my eyes and blindfolded me for the second time.

Next, Yuna spun me around to disorientate me and walked me about 30 feet. “Stand still and do not move a muscle,” she commanded. Her tone had changed from amiable to strict though it was still enthusiastic. “I’m getting some things and will return in a minute.”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic