Don't Feel Sorry for your Friends (FFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Don't Feel Sorry for your Friends (FFF/M)

Post by DioA »

It says it all in the title, do not feel sorry for your friends. I did, and now I haven’t been the same since. If nothing else, learn from my cautionary tale in hopes that you don’t end up like me.

Once upon a time, I took pity on Ellie, my friend that I met in college. Ellie is short, around 5 ft 1. She has cute little A cups, a narrow waist, and a very shapely ass. A natural brunette, she spends a small fortune dying it blond every month. Her blue babydoll eyes amplify sadness, so when you bring her down it feels like drowning puppies. The bottom lip of her curls under to complete the guilt trip.

She was complaining to me that her two best friends were renting a cabin at the end of the semester, and that they had invited her, but she didn’t like going alone because they usually spent all their time with their boyfriends and ignored her (if you didn’t follow don’t worry, I didn’t either.) “If you want, I’ll go with you.” I told her.

Her watery eyes dried up. “Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.” She replied. “I’ll pick you up on Friday morning, check in is at five o’clock.”

Ellie’s cherry red car pulled outside my apartment fifteen minutes later than she said that she would be. I was dressed in a pink tank top with black cotton shorts and birkenstocks. I’m a short guy, only 5 ft 8, but next to Ellie I feel like a giant. As she got out of the car to hug me, I saw that she was wearing a white crop top and jean shorts with red flip flops. I loaded up my luggage in the car and we headed down the road.

About ten minutes before we got to the cabin Ellie spilled the Ice Coffee she’d been drinking all over my lap. “Oh fuck!” she remarked.

“Don’t worry about it, we’re almost there.” I said. “I can change.”

Once we got to the cabin I saw that Olivia and Marianna had already arrived. Olivia, by Ellie’s description, is a hairdresser nearly 6 ft tall with Double DD’s and naturally blond hair. Marianna is a sporty brunette who's 5 ft 4 and has modest C cups. Ellie didn’t say much about their boyfriends, other than that their names are Michael and Richard.

Inside Ellie guided me to the room that we’d be staying in. She closed the door to let me change. I looked in the mirror and saw that she had spilled all over my shirt and shorts. After taking them off I notice that the coffee has soaked into my underwear. Sliding them down my legs, I stood in the mirror fully naked. Inside the mirror I saw two women standing behind me. “Hello there.” Olivia said.

I jumped back and covered my manhood. While I was naked, Olivia had on a grey tank top revealing her ample cleavage and blue patterned yoga pants, perfectly showing off her ass, and barefoot. Marianna was dressed in black running shorts and a black sports bra with black crew socks on. “Oh shit, I’m so sorry, I thought I was in the right room.”

“Nah, you’re in the right room.” Olivia said with a sly smile.

“Ellie outdid herself this time. I don’t think I could’ve found a better toy myself.” Marianna said as the two of them advanced towards me. “Get him.”

Before I had time to react both women had lunged at me and tackled me to the bed. I had landed face first with the two of them on top of me. Marianna wasted no time in taking my wrist and slipping them into leather cuffs attached to the bed, while Olivia did the same to my ankles. They were snug but without cutting off circulation. “What the fuck are you doing?” I asked as I was cuffed face down, spread eagle by two strange women.

Marianna grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head up. “Stuff a sock in it before I do.” she told me. Seeing as that I was already helpless, and I had no interest in seeing what her foot tasted like, I quieted down. “That’s a good boy.”

“Mari, you’re going to have to put something in his mouth, he’ll make too much noise otherwise.” Olivia replied. “Here use this.”

I couldn’t see what Marianna was handed, but I was nervous as to what it was. “Please, no, I swear I’ll be quiet. I won’t even ask for help - mmmph!”

Now occupying my mouth was a large black ball gag. I saw it right before it was shoved into my open mouth. Then it was locked behind my head. I tried to talk, but it all came out inaudible. Olivia and Marianna had gotten off of me. While Marianna had left the room, Olivia laid down next to me and stroked my face. “I know baby, I know.” she said, kissing me on the cheek.

Part of me was relieved that I was face down. Between the two women climbing on top of me and Olivia draping her leg over me, I had become quite excited. My own body betrayed me, acting like I was enjoying what was happening. “Please let me go.” I tried to plead through the ball in my mouth.

“Let you go?” Olivia replied. I shook my head yes. “I couldn’t possibly let you go. We’re going to have too much fun this week to let you go.”

Ellie and Marianna walked through the door just then holding a towel and a spray bottle. I shoot Ellie the same look she gave me when I agreed to do this thing. “Save it, It doesn’t work on me.” she snapped back.

They placed the towel underneath me. “See, I knew you would like this, you’re hard as a rock.” Ellie said.

“No guy we’ve ever done this to has been this hard.” Marianna said.

“He might be the first one to survive this.” Olivia added as she sprayed my back with the can that the other two had brought in. After a few minutes she wiped it off my back with a paper towel and showed it to me. “Look at all the hair we got off!”

I groaned as they removed all the hair on my back. Once I was clean, they flipped me over and recuffed me. My throbbing erection was now on full view. After removing all the hair on my chest, armpits, pubic area, and legs they gave me a quick sponge bath to remove the rest. Now that I was hairless, they removed the towel. “You know, we’re going to have to take care of that.” Marianna said.

“Ooh, we should stop light him!” Ellie suggested. “I have the lipsticks that we need to play with.”

Ellie reached in her bag and pulled out three identical sticks of lipstick. “Pick which one you want.”

They each picked one and went to the mirror to apply them. Olivia came back with bright red lipstick, Marianna with a vivid yellow, and Ellie with a bright green. Apparently the rules of Stoplight are simple. After drawing lipsticks, the color you get determines what order you go in. Red first, yellow second, and then green last. Red goes and takes the man in their mouth. It’s in their best interest to apply as much of their lipstick to the penis without making him come. Yellow then has to cover red without him coming, and then green has the hardest time to cover the other two and then make him come once he’s predominantly green.

Olivia started by kneeling next to me and taking me into her mouth. She went down to the base and worked her way up, sucking and moaning the entire time. As I felt myself building to the end she removed her mouth, causing me to grunt in frustration.

Marianna went next. She climbed on top of me, putting her crotch in my face and squeezing my neck with her thighs. Her mouth wasn’t as intense as Olivia’s, but she did have a nice rhythm. I could tell she was trying to cover as much as possible before I could climax.

Once again my orgasam was ruined. Ellie then started her turn. She was by far the best at this. She started by taking the tip in. She worked her way down, applying an even coat of green. Once she had, I felt her playing with my balls. She turned up the intensity. Before long I had shot a load in my friend’s mouth. She swallowed everything, letting me grow soft in her mouth.

“It looks like we’re all done.” she said. They wiped all the lipstick off of me. Marianna then took one of my balls and put them in a ring followed by the other. My flacid penis was then threaded through it, having it apply pressure to my genitals. My cock was then lubricated and put into a metal cage. Olivia then locked the cage to the ring, hanging the key around her neck.

“Here’s the deal.” Ellie said. “We do this every year, grabbing a guy and having a week of fun with him. Every time that we’ve done this, the guy had spent all week locked in here in the cage because they wouldn’t listen. If you want this cage to come off, you’ll put on the dress in the closet and drink the water on the counter. If you do that, we’ll know that you can follow orders”

They took one of my cuffs off and left the room. After a few minutes I was able to free myself. I paced around the room, trying to decide what I was going to do. From the central room I heard a commotion, then nothing. A few minutes later I saw a polaroid slip underneath the door. While it hadn't developed yet, I had a strange feeling that I knew what it was. With the image revealed, I saw that Ellie has been jumped by the other two. She was naked, tied to a chair with pink rope around her ankles, above and below her knees, a crotch rope running between her legs, and her arms and breast bound around the chair. She had a pink bandana blindfolding her with microfoam tape holding something in her mouth. Seeing Marianna barefoot in the picture led me to believe that she really did shove a sock in it. On her pink little nipples two clamps hung off of them. “Once you come out we’ll let her go. If you don’t, she’s in for a long week.”

As mad as I was at her, I couldn’t stand to think about her being tortured. No, literally, I couldn’t stand to think about her being tortured. It caused me to become excited again. However, since I was locked in the cage, it became very painful very fast. Unable to stand it any longer, I went into the closet and put on the dress. It was a blue baby doll dress. I drank the water on the table. It didn’t taste funny.

“Okay, I put on the dress. I’m ready to come out now…” I said before passing out on the floor.

Anyone interested in a part two? What do you want to see?
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Nice story
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Looking forward to a part two!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

good start. continue on
Tie me up and have fun with me
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great start to the story [mention]DioA[/mention] - forced chastity, erotic torment, and now the potential of a female and a male captive at the same time. Will he continue to be chivalrous? Or do the girls now have some bondage challenges for the two of them? Would love to hear more!
Samiiinz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samiiinz »

Next part please!!! Great read :shock:
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Definitely interested in part two!
Sean22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean22 »

For sure WE want Part two, great start so far. Maybe they let Elli Like she is and bound him onto her, face to her lap.. so much Potential:))
Ogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ogg »

Really great start, I can't wait to see more. Personally I'm hoping the other two girls' boyfriends get "roped into" the situation.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

(Thank you all for the comments, I hope the second part lives up to your expectations)

I regained consciousness to find myself strapped to a chair. There was a full length mirror in front of me. I had longish dirty blonde hair before this, but then I had shoulder length hair. It seemed as if it grew while I was passed out. I shook my head to see it whip back and forth. My mouth still had the ball gag strapped in it.

In the mirror I saw that my clothes had been changed. From what I could see, I was wearing black stockings with black heels. Instead of wearing the dress I had put on before, I had on a black and white french maid’s outfit. I felt a tight and silky material covering my bottoms. “How do those panties feel on you?” Olivia asked.

She walked into the room holding a makeup bag. Reaching into the bag, she took out some items. “Let's get you looking pretty.”

I moaned into my gag. She applied my foundation, then bronzer, toner, and blended it all together. After that she applied eyeliner and a smokey eye shadow. She then sat down in my lap, putting pressure on my poor caged cock.“Now if I take your gag off, you’re going to behave right?”

I nodded. My plan was to do everything they said so that I could get this damn cage off of me. The need to come was so great that I would’ve chopped off my own leg. Reaching behind my head, Olivia removed the ball gag. “Let’s put some cherry lip gloss on that pretty kisser of yours.”

She coated my lips with the stuff. Tasting like artificial cherries, it was more delicious than I thought that it would be. Olivia also must have enjoyed the taste because she took my head in her hand and started making out with me. Moaning with pleasure, my frustrations grew and grew. As soon as she would pull away, I planned to beg to be released.

I didn’t get the chance. The ball gag was strapped behind my head before I could say anything. Olivia then locked leg irons around my ankles. Undoing the straps on my wrist, she brought them in front of me and applied the handcuffs. Now that I was restrained independent of the chair, I was totally freed from it. “Now go and lean over the bed.”

Getting down on my knees, I stuck my ass up in the air. She followed over and spread my legs apart and pulled down my panties. “Ooh, your poor cock. That looks painful. Unfortunately, this probably won’t help.”

I groaned. “Please take off the cage.” Is what I tried to say, but it just came out as some muffled babbles. This had no effect on Olivia. She then applied some cold substance to my anus. It felt very slippery. Growing concerned turned to fear as I felt something pressing at the opening. I had never had anything inside my ass before. “The more you fight it, the more it will hurt.” Olivia advised.

Groaning as it found its resting point, I had a weird feeling. It even felt kinda good. Then it started vibrating. I started shaking my ass and squirming around, trying to maximize the pleasure that I felt with this. As quickly as it came, it left just as fast. “Clearly someone likes their new toy.” Olivia said as she pulled my panties back up. “Follow me.”

I shuffled back into the living room. Ellie had been untied and is now resting on the couch in a robe. Mariana also was in a robe sitting on the chair. Olivia then took off all of her clothes and, like the other women, put a robe on. She sat down next to Ellie. “Now, if you don’t mind, you’re going to serve us our drinks tonight. Go into the kitchen, grab three glasses, then come by and fill our glasses. If we want your attention, we’ll buzz you like this.” Ellie said as she took out a remote and pressed a button.

The plug inside my ass started vibrating again. I let out a long groan from under my mask. As soon as it started feeling good she turned it off. “Chop-chop babe.” she said.

I ran around and got all three of them their glasses. I then grabbed a bottle of white wine and poured everyone their first glass. They took turns pressing the button and groping my ass as I went by. As much as I hate to admit it, I was enjoying certain aspects of this. The silky undergarments I was wearing added to the sensations I was feeling. I couldn’t believe how prostate stimulation felt so different from anything I had felt before.

Marianna waited until she needed more wine to catch my attention. After she set her glass down, I poured the rest of the bottle in it. She then turned on the plug and pulled me onto her lap. I started grinding on her because it made the pleasure so much more intense. Wrapping her arms around me, she pulled me tighter into her. She then whispered into my ear “If you let me fuck you like the dirty slut I know you are, I’ll make you comelike you’ve never had before.”

What do y’all think should happen to our captive? Should he take the deal, or should he hold his ground?
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great continuation! That summoning buzzer is do diabolical lol

Definitely take the deal!!!
Eroticabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Eroticabound »

Great story. Keep going
Sean22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean22 »

I guess it is Sure that He will Take the Deal, He is so horny right now.. and she knows it. So He will Take the Deal, But: it will be a Trap exactly 'cause of this reason;)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Difficult choice - I mean there’ll certainly be a trick somewhere. And the option to cum doesn’t mean it’s a good option, just a different one!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Avesome start.
Please continue.
heraclitus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by heraclitus »

He should take the deal. Definitely.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic