Liam Learns the Ropes (MM/M, M/MM) (Final Part added 10/16/2021) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which Dream Hunk should Liam end up with?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Connor, the hunky personal trainer
41%
Kyle, the cool bartender
14%
Jayveer, the suave photographer
18%
Dax, the sexy firefighter
27%

Total votes: 22

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh Boy

These las chapters were great!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] you are absolutely an amazing writer and your mind works magic with bondage scenes and describing the men tied down, or up, or to each other!

Loved this.

I better get to reading the next one.

Cheers!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@MountainMan_91 What a nice surprise to see this comment on this story! Thank you for extremely kind words! I really appreciate it, and I'm happy you were able to enjoy this story till the end!

Can't wait for you to get into the next installment! Just be careful, there are some spoilers in the recent comments!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

After the events of the last two chapters of “All Inclusive Fitness” I gave this story another read. Rereading those dreams knowing how he feels about Connor and now knowing Connor also has those feeling was so heart warming.

Also I forgot how hot some of the scenes were in this story. I loved the hogtie scene with Peter as a footrest and Liam being on Markus lap.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Bradstick I don't know if I can properly express how much your comment made my day! It's incredibly heartwarming that my recent chapters in "All inclusive" inspired you to revisit this story! I'm glad you are still getting enjoyment out of it on this reread. And again, I have to say thank you for the kind comment! I know a bit part of this story was Liam's indecisiveness and figuring out his dream hunk (with the help of all the readers), so the first dreams/impressions had to be pretty standard. I really enjoyed being able to dive in deeper in Liam's second dream about Connor, knowing that those two characters would be interacting more in future stories! And of course, Connor was going to have similar feelings after the final vote!

All this to say, I really appreciate your continued readership!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m glad I was able to make your day a little better! I know moving and buying a house can be really stressful. I’ve been loving the series especially these last couple chapters. I’ve got your story stuck in my head about why those two would do that Liam and Connor coming up with all different theories. Can’t wait for the next chapters to see if any of mine were right.

I’m in love with all your writing styles and the way you describe bondage so you’ll definitely have me as a continuous reader :D
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Only half way through but wow, Liam is such a a lucky guy! Getting to learn how to tie a guy up AND getting to be tied up. A switch's dream for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic