Sleepover Surprise F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sleepover Surprise F/F

Post by Kinklander »

Sleepover Surprise

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know this is a spinoff of my main story over here https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6253 so go check that out if you like what you see hear.

Delaney stood patiently on Kami's doorstep, waiting for the aforementioned to answer the door. She’d decided to go for a pair of jean shorts that ended at the top of her thighs and a white crop top, it was the middle of summer after all. “Hey girl.” Kami greeted, as she opened the door, pulling Delaney in for a hug. Kami was wearing a red spaghetti strap top and a pair of black leggings.

“Hey Kami how are ya?” Delaney asked, picking up her overnight bag and following Kami inside.

“Excited for our sleepover.”
“I’m excited too, be nice to have a night with just us girls.”

“Yeah, shame Quinn & Kirs couldn't make it.”

“It is, but we can still have fun.”

“Yeah we can,”Kami said, winking, before smiling. Delaney wasn’t sure whether Kami meant it or not. Either way the action made Delaney a little flustered and her brain started to move down to her crotch. “Can’t wait.” Delaney managed out, with a small smile.

“Great. Do you want a drink? Glass of win?”

“Ooh a glass of wine would be lovely, thanks.” Maybe some wine would take these feelings away.

Delaney sat down on the sofa and turned to watch Kamie go into the kitchen. She watched her friend bend down to get a bottle of wine out of a cupboard. As she watched Kami bend over, she saw Kami’s panty line through the girl’s leggings. She was wearing a thong, white by the looks of it. Delaney’s brain went into overdrive, maybe if she got herself off quickly Kami would leave her mind. “Here you go,Delaney,” Kami said, placing two glasses of red on the coffee table.

“Thanks, can I use your bathroom real quick?”

“‘Course. In my bedroom, it's an ensuite.”

“Oooh fancy.” Delaney said smiling

“The glamorous life of a white rich girl Hurry back, babe.” Kami finished, smirking.

“Babe?” Delaney thought, “Was this girl trying to kill her tonight?”

“Might as well take my bag.”

“Good idea, I’ve set up the air mattress for you.”

“Great thanks.” Delaney said, quickly excusing herself.

Delaney rushed into the bedroom, dumping her bag before heading straight into the bathroom and locking the door. Leaning against it, Delaney quickly dropped her jean shorts and shoved her hand into lacy red panties rubbing herself fast and hard. She loved how naughty she felt, not only was Delaney masturbating in friend’s house, she was masturbating to her friend.

“God I’m such a dirty girl and I love it.” She thought to herself, sticking one, then another of her long fingers deep between her pussy lips. Legs shaking now, she imagined Kami in just her white thong, grinding and shaking her ass in front of Delaney’s.

“Yeah baby, shake that fucking ass. Grind that ass on my pussy, you dirty girl. Pull those cheeks apart, just like that, show me your hole. Bet you’re just dripping to have that tight asshole of yours filled. Mmmm. Yeah, baby.”

Feeling that she was about to cum, Delaney pulled her hand out of her panties and started rubbing herself through them.
Pressing a free hand over her mouth, Delaney moaned in delight, “Oh, fuck Kami baby, that was amazing.” As she gushed all over the inside her panties.

Taking her panties off, she held them up, admiring the utterly soaked garment. Coupled with the smell of her cum, just looking at her sodden underwear almost made her cum again. Putting them back on and slipping on her jean shorts again, she fixed hair in the mirror before unlocking the bathroom door. She decided to unpack, that way she’d be able to tell Kami why she’d taken so long. To her horror, when she left the ensuite, Delaney was waiting for her on the bed.

“Er hey, Kami.”

“Hey Delaney, what were you doing in there?”

“Er not-nothing, Why?”

“Cause I feel like I heard you say, ‘Oh, fuck Kami baby, that was amazing.’, am I right?” Kami asked, smirking.

“Kami, I am so sorry I go if-”

“No, no it’s fine. We’re both adults, why don’t we talk about this stuff, to normalize it?” Kami sat patting her bed.
“What like fantasies, kinks, experiences, stuff like that?” Delaney asked, sitting down next to Kami.

“Pretty much yeah, you wanna go first or shall I?” “After that embarrassment, I’ll let you go first.”Fair enough, well let’s start with kinks/fetishes. One of my big ones is light bondage, y'know tying people up being tied up that sort of thing.”

“Wow, I’ve never done something like that before, sounds kinda fun though not gonna lie. Mine is a bit weird but it’s used panties. Like I love sniffing and sucking them after I wear them for a few days or cum in.” “Delaney that’s actually really hot, would you, um what do do domme that stiff with me. From your show just now, I know you fancy me and I fancy you too.”

“Kami I’d love to.”

“Great, but can I go first, I feel really horny after hearing you fuck yourself in my bathroom.” “Of course, you get the ropes and I’ll get some of your dirty panties, and also I brought a few dirty pairs of mine.” “Love a girl that’s always prepared, my laundry baskets just over there.” Kami added, pointing to the door.

Walking over to the basket reached in and pulled out a red pair of panties, and as Delaney inhaled the smell of Kami off them she viability shuddered with pleasure. “Wow, they really do get you off, huh.” “Wanna smell mine?” Delaney asked, turning back toKami, grinning. “Yeah. I’ve got the rope, it’s special so it won’t rub your skin.” Kami said, holding up various coils of red rope.

Delaney quickly dropped her shorts and flung off her top just standing there in her lacy Red panties. “Wow, Delaney, you're hot and braless?”

“Thanks, Kami, and yeah the bra would just get in the way,” Delaney replied, stripping out of her panties and holding them out toT anna. Taking them, Kami felt the wetness and strongly smelt Delaney’s juices, she moaned out loud.

“Delaney please tie me up first, I’ll walk you through. I need to get off and I think your panties can help.” She said, tossing Delaney the rope and a roll of duct tape. Before quickly stripping down to her matching pink bra and thong. “What’s with the tape? Oh, you want me to gag with ‘em, don’t you?” Delaney asked, walking to Kami and pushing her down into the desk chair. “Please.” Kami all but moaned back, Delaney’s dominant side was a definite turn-on.

Standing back from Kami, Delaney admired her handiwork for a beginner she thought she’d done Kami quite well. The black rope contrasted very pleasingly with Kami’s white underwear. Rope tied Kami’s crossed ankles to the chair’s wheels, it looped over her forearms securing them the armrests. More rope above and below her perky tits, pushing them together and fastening the girl to the back of the chair. Delaney couldn’t resist cupping them and pulling on the girl's sensitive buds. Kami squirmed with pleasure, moaning at the touch and her vulnerability. Delaney knew the girl had to be wet now, and she couldn’t.

“Now for these.” Delaney spoke, holding her panties coated with her now dry cum, proudly in the air. “Now they’re a bit dry but watching You has been quite arousing so…” She trailed off, and Kami watched as Delaney started rubbing her panties across her pussy lips, coating them in her slick again.

“Ready?”

“I'm ready babe.” And with that Delaney pushed her panties into Kami’s mouth, securing them in with a couple strips of the duct tape. Kami groaned and withered as tasted Delaney’s panties, the smell alone made her feel like she was on cloud nine. Delaney was all she could taste.
Delaney sat on the girl's lap, facing her, “Enjoying yourself? You like being tied up and only tasting another girl's cum. Does it make horny? Wet? I hope baby because I want you to soil your slutty panties ready for me to enjoy after. I think I know how to make you wetter though?”

Bending down, Delaney took one of Kami’s nipples in her mouth, sucking on it greatly at first before biting down and getting a yelp out ofKami. Smiling Delaney repeated the actions on Kami’s other nipple, switching between the two every now and then, groping whichever boob she wanted to suck. The cute, whimpering sounds Kami was making were quickly driving Delaney to the edge.
“Mustn’t forget your cute ass either,” Delaney said while reaching around to cope and feel the soft flesh all over, giving light smacks every so often. Delaney also moved to sit on the girl's left leg, positioning her legs on either side, she started to slowly grind on Kami’s left thigh.

“You like this baby, me just using you for my own means, to get myself off. Do you want me to cum all over your toned thighs, huh?” She asked grinding faster now, “Do you want me to squirt my fucking cum all over your thighs?” Kami nodded and moaned in response. “I’ll be a good girl and lick it up after though.” Delaney finished, looking innocently up at Kami.
Wanting Kami to cum with her, Delaney resumed licking and sucking the girl's boobs, while keeping up her grinding on the girl's thigh. She even dared to slip two fingers past Kami’s thong and into the girl's hole.

“God, so fucking tight. I think we have an anal virgin.” Delaney devilishly, and to Kami’s frantic nod of confirmation, she asked. “I’m gonna cum, baby, cum with me?”

“Ah fuck, I’m cumming!” Delaney yelled out, almost drowning out Kami’s deep guttural moans as she came inside her panties. Delaney didn’t miss the girl's eyes roll back though and she was glad she didn’t. It was an image she didn’t want to ever forget. Climbing off Kami’s lap, she kneeled down and true to her word started licking her mess of Kami’s thigh, enjoying herself on her own tongue. Kami watched in amazement.
When Kami was ‘clean’, Delaney began to untie her and remove her panty gag, Delaney’s panties now free of cum but covered in saliva. Helping her stand, Delaney pressed a passionate kiss onto Kami’s lips, who didn’t hesitate before reciprocating.

“Wow Delaney, that was… Wow. But now I definitely think you’ve earned your turn. And I’m definitely getting my own back on you, for taking my ass without asking.” Her final sentence made dread and excitement course through Delaney’s veins.

It was now Kami’s turn to step back and admire her work. Her work in question was on Delaney sitting in the same desk chair but tied up even tighter. Completely naked, the rope again tied Delaney’s crossed ankles to the chair’s wheels, bound tightly over her forearms and the armrests. Once more, the red rope wrapped around Delaney’s middle, fastening her to the leather chair. While Kami had opted to tie rope above and below Delaney’s full breasts, she also tied rope between them, pushing them apart and making them seem even larger. Delaney was gagged with Kami’s thong, which was drenched with Delaney’s juices from their previous session as well as her own that Kami had been gagged with, allowing the girl to taste both Kami’s cum and saliva. Kami had secured this with the same duct tape, but she’d wrapped it around Delaney’s head a few times instead.

“Babe you look amazing,” Kami said, blatantly leering at Delaney’s body.
Delaney just hummed and nodded in response, which turned into a soft moan as Kami started playing with her boobs.
“God, these are fuckin incredible Babe. They’re so big, so soft.” Kami said, pulling and kneading at the other girl's huge tits. Before transitioning to the hard nipples, flicking them and smirking every time as Delaney yelped out in shock. She followed each nipple flick with a circular lick around the areola.

Kami knew what she was doing teasing Delaney and letting that tight cunt get wet and ready. And as Boze moved away and knelt in front of the trussed-up girl, Delaney knew it too. Without warning Kami, thrusted two fingers in Delaney’s wet pussy, the other girl letting out a guttural moan as Kami started sawing her fingers in and out. Delaney moaned and withered as Kami added a third finger. Kami felt herself get wet at the sight of Delaney’s face contorted with sexual pleasure. Kami began to thrust her fingers in and out faster now.

“You like this Babe, getting close?”

“Mmmmm.” Was all Kami got in response, that and Delaney’s pussy walls tightening around Kami’s three invading digits. And at that, Kami withdrew her glistening fingers, before licking each one individually, something that Delaney immediately whined at.
“Sorry Babe, but I think your ass needs a little attention. Especially after what you did to mine.” Kami said, walking behind the chair and lightly tapping the girl's butt. “But we’re gonna need a new position for that,” Kami said as she started to untie Delaney.

Kami had tied Delaney in a completely new position now, she was hogtied, lying on her bed, still completely naked. Delaney’s legs were bent at the knees and her hands were pulled back behind her, lengths of rope tying her ankles to her wrists. Delaney’s hair was pulled back into a ponytail which was also now tied to her wrists. Kami stood in front of her, once more embracing her work.

“Now while these are great,” Kami said, cupping Delaney’s boobs and pulling on the nipples. “I prefer these.” She finished, walking around to the other side of the bed and resting her hands on Delaney’s ass cheeks. She had a perfect view of Delaney’s wet pussy and, of course, her asshole. Taking a Hitachi Wand vibrator out of her nightstand draw, Kami turned to the medium setting and wedged it under Delaney and right under her pussy. This caused Delaney to squeal with delight as vibrations reverberated around her sweet pussy lips and clit. Kami held it there for a few minutes, watching squirm on her bed.

Kami couldn’t resist the urge to rub her pussy as she got her friend off. Not wanting Delaney to cum yet, she turned the Wand off and gathered some of the girl's wetness, as well as her own slick and started to tease Delaney’s ring. Delaney visibly jumped in shock.

“Just getting your fat ass ready babe” When Delaney was all lubed up, Kami again wasted no time in penetrating her with fingers, pushing two, and later adding the first. Delaney had of course done a bit of anal play before, but only herself and even then with just one finger. Now she was having another girl finger fuck her ass: a new experience she could definitely get used to. Delaney was really enjoying it, the added fact she was tied up and it was her friend doing it made the process even more arousing and made Delaney feel even naughtier. Which is why Delaney started to push back on Kami’s fingers after getting used to their presence, desperately trying to generate more friction.

“Wow babe you’re fuckin loving this aren’t you, three fingers not enough for you, huh? What if I did this?” And with that statement Kami flipped the Wand back on, turning it all the way up to high.

Delaney gasped, as the Wand assaulted her pussy in the most pleasing way. It only engulfed Kami more, and so she started to poke her tongue into Delaney’s ring while continuing to fuck the hole with her fingers. Delaney bucked on her fingers again and Kami knew she was close. Using her free hand to aggressively start fingering her own pussy again, she increased her tonguing of Delaney’s hole, while still thrusting her fingers in it. Delaney’s whole body felt like she was on fire.
Delaney threw her head back as well as she could and yelled out something like, “I’m cumming!”, through her double panty gag. The girl squirting all over the vibrator and the bedsheets.

Mere moments later, Kami’s eyes rolled back as she shouted, “Fuuuuck, Delaney. I’m gonna cuuummm!”, before cumming and dripping onto her bedroom floor. Kami sagged to knees as she rode out her orgasm, sighing with pleasure as it washed over her.
Eventually standing up, Kami untied Delaney, and fetched them both a glass of water. The two friends spent the rest of the evening cuddling into each other, trading soft words and kisses, neither in any hurry to get dressed. They both eventually fell asleep together, content smiles on the faces and plans for round two in their minds.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Oh wow! That was sexy and intense. I really enjoyed it, especially since both girls gave and received. A wonderful read!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Very impressive, [mention]Kinklander[/mention]. It is nice to see everybody having a good time. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic