Bondage Kidnapper. First time. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Kidnapper. First time. M/F

Post by bindngag »

I've always had a fantasy of kidnapping a girl. I mean actually abducting a girl off the street. It's been a very dark, perverse secret I've never acted on. Until I saw Val.

I happened to stop into a local bar that I had never visited. There she was. This gorgeous woman. She was the bartender for the night. A red head with amazing features. Long, auburn red hair. Perfect ass that seemed to fit perfect into her tight, black jeans. Breasts that seemed to want to escape from her tight fitting sleeveless shirt. Piercing green eyes when stared into made you forget all your troubles. She was the one I had been waiting for my whole life it seemed. She is perfect.

I started coming by and parking across the street to watch. I had to learn her routine. Where she parked. When she left. Any cameras that might be present. I noticed she was always the last to leave. She parked in the darker side of the lot. She also drove an older model car with no alarm. After a week of watching I was ready.

I had no desire to hurt this beautiful girl. I just had to snatch her up. I needed to tie her up. I decided it was best to walk to the bar. Didn't want anyone noticing my car or it's plates. I showed up an hour before close and easily got into her car. I laid in her back seat with my tools ready. A few long zip ties and a roll of duct tape. The scenario played over and over in my head. How I would grab her. What I would say. Finally I hear the distinct sound of keys unlocking a car door. My heart begins to race. I find myself dizzy from the adrenaline. My gloved hands are sweating. I start to have doubts. "Too late for that now" I say to myself. She steps in.

I feel the pressure of her sitting in the seat and I make my move. I quickly clamp my gloved hand over her mouth. "Don't fucking scream" I demand. "Do what I say and you won't be hurt". "Understand?". She shakes her head yes. "Now step out and put your hands behind your back". "I have a weapon and I will hurt you if you try and fight". She complies. I get out and quickly zip her hands behind her back. I peel off a long strip of tape and cover her eyes with it. Spin her around and peel off more tape. Quickly covering her mouth. "Let's take a ride sexy". I help her into her back seat and wrap her ankles with the tape. Then I zip tie her wrists to her ankles. "Don't want you sitting up on our little drive" I say as I close the door. Jump in the driver seat and we're off.

My adrenaline is pumping so hard on the drive to my house. "I can't believe I've finally done it" I think in my head. I'm still shaking from the initial grab. I find myself looking in the rearview mirror at her hogtied body. Her ass looks so good. She doesn't struggle as much as I thought she would. Of course the zip ties are very tight and probably really uncomfortable. My house is a short trip and a few minutes later we're pulling into my garage.

I step out and open the back door. Cut the hogtie and unwrap her ankles. "We're home baby" I say teasingly. I help her out of the backseat and lead her into my house. We head straight to my room were I have the rest of my tools for fun night. I now get a really good view of my kidnap victim. She's so fucking hot. Her breasts look so amazing and I can't help but grab a handful. I grab a coil of rope and wrap it around her elbows, tightly cinching them together. I then cut the zip around her wrists and replace it with some rope. I yank the tape off her eyes and quickly apply a cloth to blindfold her. "I'm gonna remove your gag now. I'll let you ask me five questions, but you better not fucking scream". She mumbles ok and I remove the tape.

"Why are you doing this to me?". Her first question. "Because I think you are perfect" I reply. "Are you gonna hurt me?" "No" . "Are you going to rape me?". "I would never do that. And I am not going to kill you either". "Will you please let me go". "In a little bit sweetie. The only reason I grabbed you is because I wanted to tie you up. I'm not going to do anything to you, just tie you up for awhile. If you behave I'll take you back to the bar and you'll never hear from me again". "How long have you been watching me?" She asks. "That's enough questions. But because you've been so good, I'll let you pick your next gag". "Please don't gag me" she pleads. "Gotta have you gagged. It's part of my fantasy. What's your name?". "Val". "Well Val, do you want tape, cloth or a ball gag?". "Cloth please". "Cloth it is".

I ball up a bandana and tell her to open her mouth. She complies and I pack it in. I take another long, stretchy piece of cloth and tightly cleave gag her. "That should keep you quiet". I guide her to the stool I have set up and gently sit her down. Grab some rope and tie her ankles. Then I tie rope above her knees. "So I'm gonna tie you up a couple of different ways Val. I'm also going to video you, but only for me. So if you struggle for me, we can make this night go by faster for you. Ok?" She shakes her head. "You're breasts are so nice. Gonna have to tie them up as well Val". I grab a long piece of rope and slowly go over and under her breasts. Deliberately caressing them as I do. I finish the tie off going in between them. Making them push tightly against her shirt.

She begins to struggle against her bonds. I grab my camera and start recording. Her struggles begin to excite me. The way she tests her hands. How she moves her legs. Mmmmmph, mmmmmph though her tightly gagged mouth. "Val, you look so amazing bound and gagged. I think maybe you need some more rope though". "Nn mmmmmph" she tries to protest. "Let's start with that gag" I say as I add another layer of cloth, completely silencing her. I take another coil of rope and wrap it around her thighs and to the chair. Then I take another coil and wrap it through her wrists and secure it to the bottom of the chair. "How about a sitting hogtie?". I tie rope from her wrists to her ankles. "That's better" I say as I grab a handful of hair and pull her head back. I start recording again. She can barely struggle,I tied her so tight. "Keep that struggle up and you'll be free soon". I can't help but focus on her amazing breasts tied tight. I have to see how they feel like this.

After filming her for awhile I decide I need to tie her up in a different position. I start the line process of removing all the rope. I of course keep her gagged and blindfolded. "I'm going to untie your hands now Val. Don't try anything". She shakes her head ok. Once her hand are untied I will grab them and place them in front of her, quickly binding then again. "Nnnnmmmmph" she tries to yell through her gag. Of course I ignore her and lead her over to my bed. I remove the gags I applied and she tries to speak. Before she has a chance I shove a ball gag deep in her mouth. She shakes her head in defiance as I force her to lay on the bed, face down. "I need some video of your amazing ass" I tell her while I bind her hands to the headboard. I straddle her so my body is right on that amazing, plump ass. Force her legs up and bind her ankles again. I smack her ass as I dismount her. Grab a coil of rope and bind her legs to the bottom of the bed. "Now struggle for me Val, or I'll just keep you bound and gagged all night. She attempts to get untied while I record her perfect body move. "God I love your ass. So fucking sexy. I roll her over to get a great view of her breasts again. Her shirt is now soaked from sweat, causing her bosoms to cling to her shirt. Once again I find myself caressing them while I record it all. After another 30 minutes I untie her from the bed.

"Time to go home sweetie" I say teasingly. I tie her hands behind her back once more and it's out to the car. Once to the car I lay her in the backseat and take the roll of duct tape and start to mummify her. I remove the ball gag and wrap tape around her mouth. I do the same with her blindfold and start the drive back to the bar. By now it's 6 in the morning and someone will be showing up soon to find her tightly bound in her car, parked in front of the bar. "Bye Val. I hope you had as much fun as I did". I leave and begin my walk home, already thinking of my next victim.

THE END.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Wow this story was HOT! I love getting into the mind of our twisted protagonist and seeing his thought process, and the back and forth between him and has victim was smooth. I love the premise of a damsel being forced to act in her own unwilling bondage video, and all the ties and gags were great. Amazing story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic