The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event (MATURE CONTENT) M+/M+ NEW CHAPTER! 11/21/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 10: The Purge (CORY’s POV)
——————————————————————

(The essential concept here is going to spin back to the start of the Purge game. This will be from Cory’s POV.)

——————————————————————

I had just walked back with my piece of paper in hand. I unfolded the paper. It said “2nd floor Art Gallery Room”.

“Well shit.” I thought to myself as I crumpled up the paper and tossed it into the trash can.

How the hell was I supposed to hide in that massive room? It had a bunch of paintings, and some sculptures, but it was very spaced out. Man...my work was going to be cut out for me. I am going to have to fight my ass off. I know how much people fantasize about being able to capture Spiderman, so I am for sure going to have a target.

I made up my mind that I was going to play this game straight up and try to help out my fellow captives if given the chance. Austin’s speech earlier motivated me. I had already made a good amount of money, and if we could all win more working as a unit, thats what I wanted to try to help do.

Would I like the chance to help release my pent up sexual frustration on one of my comrades, moreso Mason than anyone else? Absolutely. They are all so damn sexy...but Mason...in that sexy baseball outfit...it should be made illegal...thats how hot he looks in it. Maybe another time after this weekend we could make that happen, but for now we needed to show out and win. I mean...im dressed up like Spiderman for god’s sake. I cant be a villain.

As soon as they said our time to get to our starting points starts now, all of us went our separate ways and we all absolutely bolted. I saw out of my peripherals that Trey was going up the back staircase, but I had no clue where he was going. I immediately turned for the other main stairs along with Austin.

I didnt see where we split off from Mason. Once Austin and I reached the top of the stairs, we each went out separate ways. I didnt ask where he was going, and he didnt ask where I was going.

I continued to run full sprint through the home until I reached my destination. I opened the door and popped inside, shutting the door behind me. I glanced around the room, scanning for a decent hiding spot. There was literally nowhere for me to hide. Sure I could hid behind a statue and that would work for all of ten seconds. How the hell was I going to make this work?

I was racking my brain. Just as I got deep in thought, the alarm sounded off. It was literally the same alarm as the one from the movie “The Purge”! It was so creepy!

“Quick quick! Come up with something!” I whispered to myself. I continued to glance around the room. There was literally no good hiding spot.

The only thing I could think to do is what would Spiderman do. He would fight! So thats what I am going to do! I decided I would hide over behind where the door opened. If whoever came in was dumb enough to leave the door open, I could just sneak right out. BUT if they chose to close the door, they’d immediately see me. Hopefully I would be able to catch the captor off guard enough to shove them back and make a quick getaway. Only time would tell at this point as I quickly made my way to where I would wait.

I kept waiting for what felt like an eternity. Finally, I heard someone grab hold of the doorknob. I braced myself. The door slowly began to open. They kept the door open as the figure stood just inside the room past the door as they surveyed the room. I could see the mask was lit up blue. This was Josh. In his hands, he had what appeared to be a couple of glow in the dark jump ropes.

I decided now was the best time to strike. I quickly sprang to action. I rushed forward, and shoved Josh in the back, sending him flying forward and crashing to the floor. I then quickly turned and exited the art gallery room and shut the door behind me. I bolted through a couple of hallways, and came to a screeching halt when I saw a somewhat narrow wooden door they didnt show us on the tour. I opened it, and when I peered inside I saw it was basically a utility closet. I quickly stepped inside and shut the door quietly.

I noticed there was a decent gap between the bottom of the door and the floor, so I pretty much laid down and peaked through the bottom of the door. There was enough ambient light in the hallway that I could see if anyone was coming.

I heard Josh hollering around the corner saying that I was in the art gallery. He then said “Spidey on the loose.” After he said that, he must have taken a different route, because everything fell silent. I continued to wait in silence and kept watching underneath the door for anyone that may come walking by. It wasnt the best predicament to be in, but I hoped this hiding spot would work. Escaping from this narrow utility closet would be no easy task if it came down to it, but if I had to try, I would do my best.

I continued to wait for wait felt like an eternity. Man, I must have picked a good hiding spot. Nobody has remotely been close to coming this way. As soon as this thought entered my brain, I heard someone coming. I could hear the pitter patter of someone’s socked feet on the flooring heading this way. I strained my eyes to look down the hall when suddenly I saw a frantic Mason heading down the hallway at full speed, blowing right past me. “Pssst! Mason!” I whispered loudly. I saw him stop and look around, but he couldnt figure out where the noise came from. As he turned to begin continuing on, I stood up, opened the door and peaked my head out.

“Pssst Mason! Over here!” I whispered loudly again.

He saw me this time and scrambled back over to me. We exchanged a couple of pleasantries as we both crammed into the utility closet and shut the door.

“This was a poor decision” i thought to myself as Mason wouldnt shut up. Of course he brings up my Spiderman outfit.

“Shhh!” I hissed at him.

I didnt want to risk this hiding space being found. God Mason was beautiful, but if he didnt keep quiet, we would both be screwed.

A couple moments later, we both heard faint footsteps coming once more. I glanced down at the space beneath the door frame. There was shadows from two legs standing directly in front of the door. “Shit” i thought to myself.

Then, the person grabbed the doorknob and began to twist until we heard Elijah yell off in the distance. Then, Luke responded right in front of our door as they carried on a brief conversation. Apparently Austin had already managed to be captured.

I saw the outline of Mason crouch down as the doorknob began to turn once more. I didnt know what the hell he was doing. Suddenly, the door flew open, and there was Luke standing in the doorway. I was startled for a second with how vigorously he opened the door, and I think he was caught off guard seeing us in there. Immediately, Mason dove out of the closet from his crouched position as Luke tried to prepare his net. I needed to make a run for it too!

I tried to rush through the doorway, but it was too late! Luke tossed the heavy net over top of me! With the rubber grips all over my Spiderman costume, the netting just absolutely clung to me and I couldnt get it off. Before I knew what was happening, I toppled over onto the floor and Luke began to scoop up the bottom of the net, pulling it past my feet before using thr drawstring at the end to enclose me in the heavy mesh net. I was absolutely trapped and couldnt do anything about it!

I looked toward Mason in horror as he was running away. I saw him glance back, and then disappear around the corner. I couldnt believe he screwed me over and didnt try to help me!

“Got you now Spiderman!” Said Luke as he began to drag my net trapped body across the floor.

“Let me go!” I yelled as I struggled in the netting while being dragged along the floor.

Luke merely laughed as he continued dragging me before responding with, “Fat chance of that Spidey. Do you know how long I have fantasized about kidnapping my very own Spiderman?”

“It doesnt have to be like this! You can still let me go!” I replied, slightly playing the role of superhero in peril.

Luke just laughed again as he continued onward without saying anything. After a little while longer, we had apparently reached our final destination.

“Here we are.” He said.

“Oh no! Not this room!” I yelled.

It was the pleasure room. I struggled frantically in my net cocoon as Luke picked me up and heaved me onto the bed in the room. It had a massive four poster bedframe, with crossbars going across the top, and a maroon felt covering on the top of the bed. Luke then turned on a nearby lamp, lighting up the room.

“Ohhh Spidey! I am so glad I caught you in my web. NOW...what to do what to do!” Teased Luke.

“Let me go!” I yelled, again playing the role.

“Nope, I have a better plan.” He replied as he walked over to the end table. The red velvet lined walls had so much bondage gear hanging from them I didnt know what he could possibly be grabbing from the end table. His back was blocking out whatever he was grabbing.

Soon enough, I realized what was happening as I saw Luke turn around with a cloth in hand.

“No!..No!..N-mmmph!” I yelled as I struggled before having the damp cloth clamped over my face.

It was chloroform. I couldnt help but breath it in even on accident.

“That’s right Spidey. Breath deep.” He whispered.

“Hmmph!” I grunted weakly, my struggling becoming weaker as well as my body began to feel like dead weight.

Before I knew what hit me, I was out.

————————————

When I finally came to, I noticed I was still in the pleasure room. I tried to move my arms which had been spread out above my head. They wouldnt move. I tried the same with my legs and they also couldnt move. I then tried to speak. “MMMPH!” I groaned.

Shit, I was bound spread eagle to this bed. Something was tightly knotted between my lips and over my mask, effectively cleave gagging me. I tried to give my best effort at struggling. It was no use. I was absolutely helpless and the ropes holding my limbs were too tight.

I let out a couple of grunts as I attempted to thrash about.

“So good to see you awake sleepyhead.” I heard Luke say.

I looked over, as he slid onto the bed, his mask now off.

“Mmmph!” I groaned as he ran his hand up my still costume covered body.

“For now...im just going to tease you a bit, but later...after everyone is captured...im going to return and make you mine Spiderman.” Said Luke as he began to sensually rub my erection through my costume, my bulge was clear as day

“Mmm mmmph!” I moaned. It felt amazing.

Luke kept it up for quite a while, even going so far as to run his hot wet mouth over my erection through my costume. I was on the verge of exploding when he finally stopped.

“MMMPH CMMPH MMM!” I groaned angrilly, thrusting my hips in the air.

“Not now Spidey. You are just going to have to wait.” Said Luke as he slid off the bed with a wink before putting his mask back on.

“NMMMPH CMM MMPH!” I yelled into my gag once again furiously at being denied orgasm once more.

Luke merely grinned before sliding his mask back on. He turned it on and picked his net back up.

“Lets see who else I can bag tonight.” Said Luke as he briskly left the room, shutting the door behind him.

I tried struggling once more. It was no use. If I hadnt helped Mason, I probably wouldnt be in this situation.

Suddenly, I heard some shifting on too of the cross bars on top of the bed frame straight above me. I was so confused. Then like a flash, I saw Trey come flying down.

“Hey Cory.” He said innocently as he walked up and pulled the gag out of my mouth and let it rest around my neck.

“Trey! What are you doing in here?” I hissed with a whisper.

“What does it look like man? I been hiding up on top of this bed frame since the start of the game. Dude came in here searching earlier, and flipped this place upside down tryin to find me, but they never checked up there.” Said Trey.

“What the hell man. So you have been taking a nap this whole time?” I asked.

“Pretty much. I will probably crawl back up there in a bit. Sorry, cant let you up there though, I doubt those bars can support much more weight than what I weigh.” He replied.

“Well what about me?” I asked.

“What about you?” He replied.

“Are you going to untie me or what?” I angrily hissed
at him.

“Do you want to be untied?” He shot back.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I replied.

“You seemed to be enjoying yourself.” Replied Trey as he slid onto the bed next to my head.

“Fuck you Trey. Untie me, and I will get outta here.” I spat at him.

“Sorry Cory, no can do. This is alot of money.” He replied as he yanked on the stretchy band that had previously cleave gagged me and had been left around my neck.

“What do you mean no can d-mmmmph!” I groaned as he snapped the band back between my lips.

“MMMMM FMMM MMMPH!” I yelled angrily into my gag and pulled at my bonds as Trey grinned and slid back off of the bed.

I then watched him climb up the bed post, and I heard him lay back down on top of the cross bars above me.

“MMMMMPH HMMM GMMM MMPH!” I yelled furiously.

It was no use. I was stuck and now nobody but Trey and the captors knew I was in here. I guess I am out. Backstabbed twice. Unreal.

————————————————

End of Chapter 10!

Please leave feedback! Up next we will have Austin’s POV and get caught up there before returning back to Mason in chapter 12! Hope you all are enjoying and staying with me!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Mmmm, Luke is living the dream with his very own captive Spider-Man! And amazing job, Trey! You might just evade our quartet of captors! I'm rooting for you! (And I'm rooting for Luke to tire of his heroic hostage so I can swipe him away) ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Mmmm, Luke is living the dream with his very own captive Spider-Man! And amazing job, Trey! You might just evade our quartet of captors! I'm rooting for you! (And I'm rooting for Luke to tire of his heroic hostage so I can swipe him away) ;)
Thank you! Yeah, poor Spidey sooo in demand haha :twisted:

I havent decided if im going to have Trey get caught yet or not. I feel like its only right though! ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor Cory! Like Mason, I may be foolishly hoping Trey has a change of heart and frees his fellow kidnapee!
Another great chapter as always. Looking forward to Austin!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

ShortSocks wrote: 2 years ago I havent decided if im going to have Trey get caught yet or not. I feel like its only right though! ;)
He very much deserves it at least.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I think I will figure something out!

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Ask and you shall receive! I will definitely be sure to get him trussed up for ya!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I have to support Trey, Cory is just too cute tied up like that. Though, now that he betrayed his friends, I hope he gets down even after winning, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago I have to support Trey, Cory is just too cute tied up like that. Though, now that he betrayed his friends, I hope he gets down even after winning, haha.
Hey! So glad to see you are reading my stories again! Glad you are enjoying it so far! Trey will meet his bitter end of being bound and gagged before this game is over!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 11: The Purge (Austin’s POV)
———————————————————————

(We will be cycling back to the beginning of the game once more, but it will be quick.)

———————————————————————

As I was called to draw my location, my stomach was in absolute knots. I opened up the piece of paper and it said the music room. I definitely would have my work cut out for me.

When they said our time started, I began to sprint as fast as I could up to the music room. I finally reached my destination and hopped inside, shutting the door behind me.

There wasnt really any good places to hide in here.

As the alarm sounded, I did as best I could and hid behind a sofa. My anticipation for this game was very high. I was super horny, i have been all day.

After the alarm sounded, I sat and waited for what felt like forever. I heard some hollering going on. It was possible that the captors chose to gang up on one area. They never said how long we had to wait at our starting point, and quite frankly if I stayed where I was, I stood no chance.

I quickly got up and headed out of the music room cautiously, peeking out of the doorway as I did so. The coast was clear, and the yelling still seemed distant. I quickly and quietly shut the door and went to the next room over which was the arcade and I went inside.

All the games and machines were still on, so the room had quite a bit of ambient light.

I found a little nook between a couple of Arcade game machines, and squeezed my way in there and crouched down. This wasnt a great hiding spot, but wasnt bad either. I just hoped if anyone came looking, theyd blow right past me.

After a while, I heard more yelling, this time it was closer, before the yelling finally died off.

I then heard the secret passage door opening to enter the arcade moments later, and then as it closed, things went silent and stayed silent for a while. I was slightly confused, so I peeked out from between the arcade machines. I didnt see anyone. I became even more curious, maybe this was one of my fellow teammates and they also came in here to hide.

I climbed out from between the arcade machines, and went to go peek into the hallway where the dark hidden passage was. As soon as I looked, I saw Josh and his blue mask, standing right in the middle of the hall just feet from me.

“Holy shit!” I yelled and turned to run.

I didnt make it far however before Josh dove and smacked my ankle, causing me to kick the back of my other leg and fall forward. Within seconds, he was on top of my legs and tying my ankles tightly together with his glow in the dark jump rope.

“So nice of you to come right to me!” Said Josh as he wrestled my arms behind my back and began tying them together at the wrists.

“I didnt think it would be one of you guys!” I replied, trying frantically to struggle as my hands were now firmly tied behind my back.

“Stay put sexy.” Said Josh as he got off of me and slapped my bare ass.

“No.” I replied defiantly as I rolled around attempting to struggle.

I watched as Josh grabbed a few bondage items that had been left on top of an air hockey table. He then returned to my struggling body and ordered me to open up. I tried not to comply, but was promptly met with an armpit tickle, causing me to laugh, and the wadded up briefs Josh had in hand to be crammed into my mouth.

“HMMMPH!” I groaned as Josh spun around and sat on my upper back.

Josh then took a white tube sock and extended it in front of my face before tightly pulling it over my mouth and between my lips and knotting it tightly behind my head. I could barely make even a muffled moan at this point. I then felt him shift his body weight and he then passed a black silk scarf over my eyes and tied it over them, effectively blindfolding me.

“Ohhh boy you are too sexy, you are trouble.” Said Josh as he slid down to my butt with my exposed ass from my g string.

Josh then slowly began to grind and dry hump my ass in his black leather brief thong. I could tell he was erect. At this point I was too.

“I know we are all going to have our turns with each of you...but I cannot wait to absolutely ravish you.” He whispered into my ear before giving it a sensual lick as he continued to grind into my ass.

“MMM NNNM MMMPH!” I groaned.

“I cant understand you Austin.” He beamed as he slid back, kissing and licking my spine all the way down to my ass when he finally sat up and gave me a playful swat on both cheeks with each of his hands and then a sensual butt rub before standing up.

“All in due time though.” He said as he stood up.

He grabbed the loose ends from each my wrists and my ankles and pulled them close together, putting me in a strict hogtie before knotting the two ends off, keeping me stick in that position.

I then felt him lightly tickle one of my sock clad feet causing me to yelp into my gag. He then gave both them a light short foot rub.

“Cute socks and feet too.” He said.

“Mmmph!” I moaned in reply.

“Dont worry baby I will be back for your sweet ass in no time once everyone else is captured. Dont go anywhere.” Said Josh.

I then heard the sound of soft footsteps walking away before I heard him open and close the main arcade entrance door. Everything fell silent and I began to unsuccessfully try struggling to break free.

After what felt like an eternity, I could faintly hear the secret passage door open once more. Moments later, I felt someone massaging my socked feet once more. It felt amazing. However, in the back of my mind I thought it may be another captor coming in to have some fun with me.

Suddenly, my feet stopped getting rubbed and I felt my blindfold being loosened and removed. It was Mason! I yelled in excitement into my gag as he began to loosen that as well. We exchanged some pleasantries while he began to untie my hands and feet. I couldnt help but to eyeball Mason as best I could while he untied me. He was just so god damn hot.

Finally as I was untied, I stood up and Mason turned to look away, probably trying to plan an escape plan for us. I wasnt interested in that though. I was so incredibly horny at this point, that I didnt care. I crouched down and grabbed a jump rope and then tackled Mason to the floor and immediately tied his hands and feet together. I probably could have done a better job tying his hands, but I was in such a frantic hurry, I didnt care much.

I then told Mason what I needed and told him if hed help get me off, I would untie him. Moments later, the most magical feeling ever of Masons warm wet mouth around my shaft and head and working it like a pro began. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. Maybe it was just because I was so horny. Im not sure. But it felt amazing. Moments away from climaxing, I heard the secret passage door opening once again. I immediately pulled my erection out of Mason’s mouth.

“Shit.” I whispered both sexually frustrated and scared.

I tucked my dick back into my g string as best I could and darted off and out of the arcade room, leaving Mason bound hand and foot to fend for himself.

I immediately bolted for the nearby staircase to head back down to the main floor. I made my way back down the stairs to the main floor. I quickly went and crouched down behind one of the long couches in this living room area and watched the upstairs balcony. I would be able to see if anyone came out of the arcade room.

After a few minutes, I saw the arcade room door open and a now bound and gagged Mason being carried out of the room by Elijah and Luke before they disappeared out of sight.

“Dammit, im sorry Mace.” I whispered to myself.

Now wasnt the time to fret though. I needed a new hiding space. I darted out from behind the couch, trying to keep a low profile as I made the long trek back down toward the kitchen. I had hoped I hadnt been spotted as I was out in the open. If I could make it to the kitchen, there were some good spots to hide down on the other side.

As I reached the kitchen, my heart skipped a few beats. I saw Nick standing at the island, looking on the Ipad. I then saw him turn his head and look right at me. I completely froze.

“Hey Austin.” He said seductively.

“H-Hi.” I replied not knowing what to do.

I then saw Nick grab a roll of green glow in the dark duct tape. I began to slowly back away.

“Where ya goin stud?” Asked Nick as he slowly stalked his way over to me.

“N-nowhere!” I exclaimed.

I then turned to run away, and ran right into Rudy the butler as I turned around. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. Rudy had the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

“Jesus christ Rudy!” I yelled.

“You really oughta watch where you’re going.” He teased as he began to walk away.

Before I could even register what was going on, Nick pounced on me and began winding the duct tape around my wrists very tightly. Once secured, he helped me to my feet. I tried to pull away but he wasnt having it. He then wrestled me back down to the floor and began duct taping my socked feet together now. Once satisfied he stood up.

“You wanna try to pull away from me? I was going to be nice. Now you are going to learn not to mess with me.” He warned. I saw him grab a wad of what appeared to be sweaty compression shorts. He then forcefully shoved them into my mouth and sealed them in with the tape. They tasted foul.

“Wore those to the gym three days in a row this week. Hope they taste good bitch.” He taunted.

They tasted foul. I groaned and grumbled into my gag, flopping around and struggling on the floor. Nick then raised his hand to his earpiece and announced he had captured me down in the kitchen. Next thing I knew, I saw him pick up what looked like a gas mask. I then watched him stuff what looked like filthy crusty balled up no show socks into the tubing.

“Nmm mmm hmmph!” I groaned and grunted while struggling to try and keep my head away. It was no use.

Soon after, he managed to place the gasmask over my head. The eye holes had been blacked out, so I couldnt see. The smell was horrid and I couldnt do anything to stop it. I could only continue breathing it in.

A few moments later, I felt my g string being pulled down. I began yelling into my gag. I then felt him force my ass into the air.

“You ever been eaten out boy?” He asked.

Before I had a moment to react, I felt something wet slide softly into my hole as his tongue worked its way inside. I had never experienced it before, but it felt insanely amazing. It was driving me insane as I screamed like no other into my gag. He kept this up for a couple more minutes before pulling his face away to my dismay. I then felt him tightly pull my g string back up damn near giving me a wedgie. He then smacked my ass hard and said there would be more of that to come later.

“Now you stay put this time stud.” He warned.

“MMM HMMMPH!” I moaned and groaned.

I then sensed Nick walk back over to the island and apparently talk into his headset.

“Hey guys you arent going to believe this but I spotted Trey! He is hiding on the top of the bedframe in the Pleasure room.”

Next thing I know I heard Nick scamper away and I was left bound and gagged, and blinded by this gas mask with nothing to do but suck on these nasty sweaty compression shorts and inhale the fumes of nasty well worn socks.

————————————————

End of Chapter 11!

Hope you all enjoyed! Chapter 12 will head over to Trey’s POV instead of heading back to Mason first based on everyone wanting to see the big strong Trey be overtaken! Get ready! Im excited and hope you all are too!

Please leave feedback! Thanks everyone!
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Pardon the delayed response. I decided to check out your other stories and got distracted by “Taken at the Gym.” (Another hot tale, by the way!) You have really honed your skills with “The Chosen Ones”. Damn, this story is fun! I love the games and the chases and the capture scenes are getting progressively hotter. Cory’s immobilization, and that gas mask on Austin – phew! Or should that be pee euw! Love seeing the big muscle-bound stud stuck in a stink. Heh heh. Can’t wait to see what happens to cocky Trey. And what is Mason’s next move if he gets free? He could soon find himself facing all 4 captors. :evil:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yaaay for the tickle takedown! And as much as I am rooting for Trey, I do like the idea of him getting captured... but I also want to give somebody the 60,000 in my little tally! :oops:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 2 years ago Pardon the delayed response. I decided to check out your other stories and got distracted by “Taken at the Gym.” (Another hot tale, by the way!) You have really honed your skills with “The Chosen Ones”. Damn, this story is fun! I love the games and the chases and the capture scenes are getting progressively hotter. Cory’s immobilization, and that gas mask on Austin – phew! Or should that be pee euw! Love seeing the big muscle-bound stud stuck in a stink. Heh heh. Can’t wait to see what happens to cocky Trey. And what is Mason’s next move if he gets free? He could soon find himself facing all 4 captors. :evil:
Aw thank you so much! Im glad you went back and checked that story out! And yes, I am having a ton of fun writing this series! Trey’s POV is up next, so we will see what happens! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Yaaay for the tickle takedown! And as much as I am rooting for Trey, I do like the idea of him getting captured... but I also want to give somebody the 60,000 in my little tally! :oops:
Itll happen! There has to be a winner so you can add it! ;)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

If no-one wins maybe it can go to sudden death where the last man standing takes it... and maybe SOME people who'd rather hide than help will pay for their duplicity a second time ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The gas mask was a creative touch! I almost feel bad for Austin, but then I remember he betrayed Mason and is paying the price! Similarly, Trey definitely needs to get some comeuppance for leaving Cory tied up! I've got my fingers crossed that Mason can still get out and stay free long enough to win the prize!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Still trying to figure out how I want the game to end!

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Mason will most definitely break free...for how long though is the question!
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

This is really hot! Austin with the gas mask and Cory spread eagle on the bed are definitely some of the best parts about this section.

Can't wait to see how they deal with Trey!
Haha writing about guys squirming is a lot of fun~~~ ;) ;) ;)
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

fruityguy wrote: 2 years ago This is really hot! Austin with the gas mask and Cory spread eagle on the bed are definitely some of the best parts about this section.

Can't wait to see how they deal with Trey!
Glad you are enjoying! ;) Hopefully will continue writing tomorrow or the next day!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

OMG I just found this after a short break and I LOVE it. Some abduction games, great bondage, even a bit of chloroform.... great job!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Carnath wrote: 2 years ago OMG I just found this after a short break and I LOVE it. Some abduction games, great bondage, even a bit of chloroform.... great job!
Glad to see you are still with me and still enjoying!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 12: The Purge (Trey’s POV)
——————————————————————

(This will again circle back to the beginning of the game but will jump quickly to the action, as Trey didnt get found until late in the game.)

——————————————————————

I had just walked up and grabbed my balled up piece of paper. As I stepped back, I unraveled it. “Oh great” i think to myself. I got the pleasure room. Nothing like having to start out in the worst possible place right in the center of the hornets nest.

Our captors announced the game began and all of us took off. As I made my way upstairs and into the vintage room, my mind was racing the entire time about how I could possibly make this work.

As I entered the Pleasure Room, I closed the door behind me and began to look around at the room. The walls covered with bondage equipment hanging from hooks or glass cabinets filled with other items and sex toys.

There was nowhere to hide. The bed frame was built into the ground, so I couldnt hide under there. How was I going to hide in here? There was a couple of mini closets and a couple larger cabinets. Could that work? Nah too obvious.

I then looked up at the top of the bed frame. I noticed there were alot of crossbars running across. They had hooks hanging from them, clearly for bondage. However, the red felt cover running across the top would prevent anyone from seeing me up there if I remained still. If those bars were used for bondage games, they had to be sturdy. This was it!

I then hopped onto the mattress and climbed up on top of the bed frame and situated myself on top, and kicked back to relax. This spot was as good as any.

Soon after I got up there, the alarm sounded. Soon enough, id find out if this was as good a spot as I had hoped.

After a few minutes I heard the doorknob turn and the door open. I couldnt see who it was, but I heard them scouring through the room, going through the closets and cabinets, and even heard him lift the mattress to ensure I wasnt under there somehow, but he never checked above.

“I think whoever took the pleasure room broke the rules. Room is clear.” I heard him say before exiting the room.

I couldnt help but smile knowing my hiding spot worked. I went from my heart racing in fear of being found, to being elated that he didnt think to look up here.

As time past, I began to doze off. It wasnt super comfortable, but comfortable enough to sleep on. I dont know how long I had dozed off for, but I was awoken to quite the ruckus. I heard someone entering the room. I couldnt see who was coming in and I didnt want to sit up and give my spot away. After a short time, I heard Cory yelling at his captor. Cory must have gotten captured! They were going back and forth. I recognized the voice to be Luke’s.

I heard another minor scuffle, followed by Cory yelling into what sounded like a gag, and then silence.

I heard Luke say, “Oooh I cant wait for you to be mine Spiderman.” I then heard a bunch of rustling noises, before feeling the bed shake slightly as if someone had been tossed onto it.

I then heard the sound of rope being passed around and knotted to the bed posts. He must have been tying Cory spread eagle to the bed.

I dont know how much time had passed, but I heard Cory begin groaning and grumbling into his gag beneath me. Luke got up and began taunting and basically seducing Cory, and judging by Cory’s moans, was also teasing Cory sexually.

A few minutes passed before I heard Luke say he would be back for Cory in a little bit, and then left the room. Soon after, I hopped down off of the top of the bed frame and slid down.

My god Cory looked exquisite tied spread eagle to this bed in his Spiderman costume. If there wasnt so much money involved with this game, I would have had some fun with him, no questions asked.

I pulled the white flexible band loose from Cory’s mouth and we talked briefly. He wanted me to let him go. I wasnt about to risk losing this money. I told him “No can do.” And then promptly re-gagged him, and made my way back on top of the bed frame.

As I laid there, Cory continued to angrily struggle and yell into his gag. I felt bad, but this was a great opportunity at a lot of money.

As I continued to lay there for a while, I couldnt help but close my eyes and envision Cory’s bound and gagged body in that Spiderman costume. I could feel my butterflies in my stomach churning, and my erection beginning to grow.

“Stop Trey, god dammit! Control yourself!” I thought to myself.

The truth is, I dont think I could. Id been up here stewing for a while at this point. I wasnt sure how long, but it had to have been close to 20-30 minutes by this point since I had climbed back up.

“God dammit.” I whispered to myself as I rolled over and gripped the side of the bed frame and worked my way over to the post and slid down.

I noticed Cory begin to stir as he tugged at his bonds and began gag talking. I pulled his gag down once more.

“You fucking asshole!” He yelled. I clamped my hand over his mouth. “MMMPH HMM FMMPH GMMPH!” He continued yelling.

“Dude shut up! Im helping you! But you need to be quiet! Understand?” I whispered.

Cory nodded, and I released my hand from over his mouth.

“Now, if I untie you, you are going to have to do something for me.” I stated coyly.

“What’s that?” He replied in a hushed tone.

“I want you to get me off after.” I replied.

“Deal.” Said Cory.

“Okay good.” I replied as I began getting to work on his one wrist that was nearest to me. I quickly got that wrist untied and slid around to the other side of the bed. My back was to the door to the pleasure room.

As soon as I got Cory’s other hand freed, I heard the door fly open to the room. I was startled and turned to look. Literally all 4 of the captors were standing in the doorway.

“Oh...hey guys!” I replied nervously as I began to try to backpedal away around the bed ever so slightly. I noticed in my peripherals that Cory had launched himself forward to begin trying to free his ankles.

“Get him!” Yelled Elijah as all 4 captors stormed the room. I noticed that Nick had a cattle prod in hand.

“Well, I guess I need to try to fight my way out.” I whispered to myself as I charged forward, trying to power my way through the captors.

It was a valiant but wasted effort as two went low and took hold of my legs while the other two went high and wrestled me down to the floor.

“If you keep fighting us you are gonna get shocked!” Threatened Nick.

“Get offa me!” I yelled as I attempted to fight my way out from under them.

Zzzzzap!

I got stung right in my lower back, sending shockwaves through my body. It was enough to allow my captors to bind my hands behind my back and get my feet bound as well with some thin black ropes.

“Of course you need a cattle prod!” I yelled.

Zzzzzap!

I got it once again.

“Shut up!” Demanded Nick as he shoved his sock clad foot into my mouth.

“Hey! Will a couple of you go get Spidey restrained once more?” Asked Elijah.

Immediately Luke and Josh stampeded over to Cory right as he got his second foot freed. Before he could scramble away, Luke and Josh jumped onto the bed and wrestled Cory down onto his stomach on the bed as they quickly and efficiently bound him spread eagle and face down on the bed before re-applying the white elastic band tightly over his mouth so that it parted his lips and cleave gagged him once again.

I then heard Luke yell to Cory “I am going to tear your sexy ass up Spiderman.” As he then pulled a black lycra hood over Cory’s mask.

Cory was grunting and groaning loudly into his gag. I was doing the same.

I saw Josh walk over with a cloth in hand. Nick removed his foot from my mouth and as soon as he did, the damp cloth was tightly clamped over my mouth.

I was being chloroformed as well! I struggled not to breath it in but it was impossible!

“Thats it big fella. Just breath it in.” Said Josh.

Finally I couldnt help it but to breath and before I know it, things started to get fuzzy.

“The amount I used should put him under for about 5 minutes.” I heard Josh say.

That was the last thing I remembered before going under. As J came to, things were a little blurry at first, but started to come into focus. As I began to become more aware of my surroundings, I realized I was still in the pleasure room, but I had been strapped into an X-Frame in the room. I could tell my mouth had been packed with something that tasted foul. I began to grunt lightly into my gag. I had a ball gag lodged into my mouth, I could tell by how it felt.

“So glad you decided to wake up sleepyhead.” I heard Josh say from beside me as he gripped onto my junk sensually.

“Mmmm” i moaned with slight pleasure.

Off in the distance, I could see Luke on the bed cutting a hole into Cory’s costume around his ass. I heard Luke soothingly tell Cory not to worry, hed buy him a brand new costume just like this one as Cory grunted angrily into his gag and struggled. Not going to lie, watching that happen on top of my now growing erection from being rubbed through my briefs. I continued moaning very sexually into my gag, my arousal continuing to grow.

“Dont worry Trey. Even though the alarm has sounded, the game is over. Everyone has been captured. Elijah and Nick are bringing them here as we speak. Now its time for some fun.” Said Josh.

“Mmmmph!” I moaned again.

I then watched as Luke placed some lube onto his fingers and slid them inside of Cory. Cory let out a little yelp into his gag at first before beginning to moan like me as Luke began sliding his fingers in and out.

I felt Josh take his grip off my erection.

“He what?” Yelled Josh. “Shit! Luke, we gotta go! Somehow Mason escaped!”

“Are you kidding me?” Responded Luke as he pulled himself away from Cory.

I watched as they both put their masks on. Luke grabbed a bundle of white rope, and a roll of black duct tape as Josh grabbed an orange extension cable and what appeared to be a butt plug vibrator and they darted off out of the room, leaving me and Cory bound, gagged, helpless and horny, waiting for the inevitable return of our captors. Mason was about to be in some serious trouble I thought to myself as I glanced over at Cory’s sexy helpless body, ass exposed, taunting me once more.

I was so ready to get the sweet release of orgasm. This was torture having to wait.

————————————————

End of Chapter 12!

Thank you everyone for waiting! Been a busy week! Happy to continue writing this series though! Stay tuned for the epic climax of the first night as we delve further into this series!

Please leave feedback!

————————————————
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

these boys keep getting distracted with their desires! Not that I blame them, but it sure is working against them! Can't say Im upset at seeing Trey and Cory helplessly stuck though! Im also extremely happy that Mason escaped! I know it won't last long, and Im looking forward to him getting roped back up, but Im glad he was (most likely) able to win the challenge!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha I love imagining these two hunks trapped amd helpless! Trey's chloroforming was HOT, and I haven't seen an X-frame in a story here in too long ;)
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago these boys keep getting distracted with their desires! Not that I blame them, but it sure is working against them!
For a $60,000 prize at stake, they are remarkably horny! I'm horny for that moolah! :D

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Seems like a shocker and chloroform would be cheating, but then the contestants never asked or set limits... well, it worked, I'm not complaining :D
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] thank you! And yes, Mason wont make it being free much longer!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] glad you are enjoying and liked Trey’s capture!

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Haha yes! But with someone as big and powerful as Trey, they had to do what they had to do! Lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic