AUNTIE ANDREA GETS KIDNAPPED - mmFM/F - ACT 3 BEGINS!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

AUNTIE ANDREA GETS KIDNAPPED - mmFM/F - ACT 3 BEGINS!

Post by Switcher1313 »

AUNTIE ANDREA GETS KIDNAPPED
(A Story in Three Acts)

ACT 1

It was a hot summer day and it was a perfect time to laze around the pool. After swimming a few laps in the pool, Andrea lay in the sun, her body glistening in sunblock, clad in a red bikini. The 30-year old woman had been married for 2 years to her husband, Jim. They did not have children yet, but today, she had her two nephews for company, Ron and Tim, 10 and 9 years old respectively.

Andrea was an attractive brunette. Her long straight hair cascaded down to her midback. An extremely attractive woman, she had a figure that men would ogle and today, it was fully on display. Her bikini top covered a pair of ample breasts. The bikini bottom accentuated her small waist and wide hips. Her long and shapely legs were stretched out, with one bent for comfort. Her brown eyes were covered in dark shades and she lolled sleepily on the recliner.

Finally deciding that she had enough sun for the day, she stood to put on her flip flops and went into the house. Inside, she was met at the kitchen by her two nephews who were pointing toy guns at her.

“Hands up, lady!” said Ron.

“Don’t give us any trouble, if you know what’s good for ya!” Tim chimed in.

Andrea briefly smiled and then raised her hand asking, “What do you want? Please don’t hurt me!”

Ron took the lead, as usual, “The boss wants a word with ya lady. We gotta take you to the hideout!”

Andrea’s two captors made her march to their bedroom where she was made to sit on the bed. The two boys then began pulling out some white rope from backpack that Tim had been carrying.

“What’re you going to do boys?” asked Andrea with some concern.

“We gotta make sure ya can’t get away, see? So we gotta tie you up!” announced Ron.

Andrea smiled inside but kept in character. They had played some tie up games in the last two weeks that her nephews had been visiting, but she was suddenly conscious at being bound wearing so little. But since it was her nephews, she figured it was okay.

Ron then gathered Andrea’s arms behind her back and put her hands together palm-to-palm. He swiftly and efficiently bound her wrists together with many turns of rope before cinching the wrap between her wrists. While this was happening, Tim had pushed her ankles together and had bound them with lots of rope as well.

Bound hand and foot, Andrea tested her bonds and found them firm but not painful. The two then switched places and Tim wrapped a long length of rope around Andrea’s body, pinning her arms to her sides and trapping her bikini-covered breasts between strands of rope. Andrea looked down at her entrapped breasts and hoped they wouldn’t notice her hard nipples poking against the fabric of her top. Meanwhile, Ron had tied her thighs above her knees and she nodded in approval as her thighs were secured with several turns of rope. She sought to retain control as her thigh ropes were cinched. Ron’s hands brushed against the smooth and firm skin of her thighs, but he did not seem to mind.

The two nephews paused to look at their bound and helpless aunt. Ron and Tim nodded to each other in approval.

Briefly breaking character, Ron asked Andrea, “Are you ok Auntie? Is it too tight for ya?”

Andrea smiled at her captor and shook her head, “I’m fine Ron, thanks for asking. But what if I decide to call for help?” Ron smiled at this and produced a long strip of cloth which they used to gag Andrea. Her mouth was now cleaved and her speech muffled. The cloth was tied tightly at the nape of her neck. There was no way she could untie the gag.

Time then asked, “Time for the last part?” Andrea looked at both nephews wonderingly. Working together, they pushed Andrea so she was lying on the bed. They rolled her onto her stomach and Tim tied a rope to her ankle bindings before tying it to her bound wrists. They pulled until her legs were bent and she was left tied up in a fairly stringent hogtie.

“Done! Now to alert the boss!” said Ron as he pulled out a mobile phone and started texting. Andrea wondered who the “boss” was.

After a few minutes, the phone beeped and Ron smiled, “He’ll be here in an hour. Great! Dad will pick us up in 3 hours so we can make sure the hostage will be fine!” The two then quickly left the room, leaving their sexy, bikini clad aunt helplessly hogtied on the bed.

Andrea then strained and struggled against her bonds, but her two captors had used a lot of rope to truss her up and they held her firmly in their grip. Her grunts were stifled and drool had started to trickle out of her mouth. Realizing that her efforts were futile, she relented and relaxed in her bonds, resigned to her fate.

Andrea thought, “How interesting! As soon as I started struggling, the ropes seemed to tighten, but when I stopped, it just feels like they are just hugging me all over.” She and Jim had played around with tie up games in the bedroom but she had not been tied as stringently as this. She then remembered that Jim would be home earlier today to see off the nephews. Remembering this, Andrea renewed her struggles, but it was hopeless. She would remain bound until her nephews, or someone else, released her.

She then heard the deep rumble of Jim’s pickup enter the driveway. She grunted in a last-ditch effort to escape, to no avail. The engine was cut and she could imagine Jim alighting and entering the house.

She wondered what would happen when he found her tied up like this.
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first act is a very promising one - undoubtly the Boss will be very pleased with the work of his henchmen :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The first act is a very promising one - undoubtly the Boss will be very pleased with the work of his henchmen :)
We shall see [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. But enjoy Andrea's interlude while they prep the stage! :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

INTERLUDE

(These are snippets of Andrea’s thoughts as she is being bound by her nephews)

They are sure using a lot of rope. Looks like they’re using their boy scout knot tying skills to bind me tightly. I sure can’t move my arms now!

How neatly they’ve tied my ankles up. So much rope! I can hardly move and I can’t run away…maybe I can hop?

Ooooh, the way these ropes are squishing my boobs is so sensual. They’re tight but not tight enough to pinch. My nipples are getting so hard. I hope the boys don’t notice. They feel fit to burst through my top!

Oh, Ron, you’re tying up my thighs too? You are sure getting an eyeful! Watch where you poke your hands between my legs! I wish it were Jim between my legs! Mmmm!

Oooh, that gag is tight. I feel so helpless now!

I feel so helpless now! These boys are manhandling me so easily! They’re strong and there’s not a thing I can do to stop it…and why stop? (Giggle!)

Are you kidding me? A hogtie? Where did they learn to do this? I don’t think I’m getting out of this!

Urgh! These ropes are so tight! These boys sure know their knots!

What’s that? It sounds like Jim’s pickup! Gotta get out of these ropes! What will he think?

It’s no use! I’m helpless and exposed! Damn those boys! They tied me up too well!

Wait, who was the boss that they were referring to?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Andrea I had expected you to be more perceptive :) Who the Boss is ??? :) :)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

This is great, I love how the boys tied her hands and wrists at the same time. Lucky lads! Also loved Aunt Andrea’s thoughts as she’s being tied up

I think Jim owes his nephews!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hey [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]quietman[/mention] ! Hope you like this part! :D

ACT 2

Jim pulled into the driveway and smiled to himself. With Ron’s text, he knew that his lovely wife was now trussed up in their bedroom awaiting his pleasure. Indeed, he was greeted at the door by his two nephews, who were jabbering excitedly.

“Boss! We got her!” exclaimed Ron.

“We sure did! We sure did! She’s upstairs waiting for ya!” said Tim.

“Well done boys! I had no doubt you could pull it off!” praised Jim, “As promised, I brought you pepperoni pizza!” He handed the large box to the boys, who ran off to consume their prize. He was about to go upstairs when he heard a car pull up the driveway. Looking out, he saw Evie, his sister-in-law and her husband, Frank.

He greeted them at the door and Evie gave him a big hug.

“Hiya Jim! Sorry we’re a bit early! We wanted to take the boys out to dinner!” said Evie.

“Oh, I bought them some pizza!” said Jim.

“Not to worry, Jim. Those two have an appetite the size of Texas!” chuckled Frank.

“Come in, you two! Can I get you some coffee?” asked Jim.

“I’ll take a beer, if you don’t mind,” said Frank.

“Hoo boy! Looks like I’m driving for the rest of the evening!” sighed Evie, “By the way, where is that sister of mine?”

Evie had gotten somewhat plumper after giving birth to her two boys but she still had a figure that men ogled. She was a redhead, shorter than Andrea, with large breasts, wide hips and full legs.

“She’s upstairs, resting. She had a headache,” answered Jim, getting a bit tense.

“Oh? Well, let me check up on her. Maybe I can help!” said Evie as she rushed upstairs.

Knowing how willful Evie was, Jim watched her ascend the stairs, with fear and anticipation. He was about to stop her but stopped and braced himself for the worst.

At the door, Evie knocked and asked, “Andrea? You awake?” She slowly opened the door. Her eyes went wide as she saw her sister tied up helplessly on the bed.

She rushed to the bed and removed Andrea’s gag, asking with concern, “What happened to you? Who did this?”

“Calm down Evie! Your boys just roped me into one of their games!” giggled Andrea.

“Oh! I thought someone had robbed the house and tied you up! You want me to untie you now?” asled Evie.

“Nnnnooo! I was kinda hoping Jim would find me like this and…” her voice trailed off.

“You naughty girl!” admonished Evie, her eyes twinkling, “Well, seeing as you’re comfortable, let me just replace this gag, but first…” She rummaged through Andrea’s drawers and took out one of her panties.

“Open!” commanded Evie and Andrea obligingly took the satin panties in her mouth. Evie then replaced the gag, tying it tightly even as Andrea grunted. Now, her voice was truly muffled, raising her level of helplessness.

“Also, I think you’re getting all hot and bothered!” said Evie even as she untied the knot holding Andrea’s top, exposing her breasts. Andrea struggled, but giggled at the same time.

“Let’s just cinch off these elbows as well,” said Evie, taking rope from the pile beside the bed and binding Andrea’s elbows together until they touched. Andrea groaned, grateful that she was flexible enough to have her elbows touch.

“And now, for the piece de resistance!” exclaimed Evie as she doubled and wound rope around Andrea’s waist before taking the end between the latter’s legs. Sh slowly tightened the crotchrope ven as Andrea moaned as she felt the pressure on her clit, covered by the thin material of her bikini bottom.

“There! Oh, one more thing!” said Evie as she took Andrea’s vibrating wand from out of its hiding place and wedged it between her bound thighs. She turned it on at a low setting and stood up.

“That should leave you simmering until Jim can devote his full attention to you!” chuckled Evie, “Well, gotta go now! Wouldn’t want to stand in the way of your hubby now, eh?” She went out the door, waving goodbye and blowing her a kiss.

The wand was slowly doing its work, making Andrea’s slit wet. She struggled in her bonds, starting to feel frantic for some relief.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Spicy :) Andrea is simmering on medium temperature :)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Agree with Caesar this is great! It is adult but it is still fairly light at the same time. Jim is a lucky fella! I like how everyone in the story are enjoying themselves. Jim should let his nephews come back and tie up Andrea whenever they want!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Very nice....these type of storys are aoways great to read and imagine cant wait for the next parts!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks for the positive feedback, dear readers! I will endeavour to keep the story within the limits of your expectations! :D

Watch out for Act 3...coming soon!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I can’t believe I missed this till now. I like how mischievous those boys have been and how naughty and wicked their mother acted. So now all Andrea can do is simmer away nicely desperate for Jim to arrive and make her melt with the heat of passion
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago I can’t believe I missed this till now. I like how mischievous those boys have been and how naughty and wicked their mother acted. So now all Andrea can do is simmer away nicely desperate for Jim to arrive and make her melt with the heat of passion
Ah, [mention]Bandit666[/mention], you sum it up so well!

Stay tuned for the final act! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Spicy :) Andrea is simmering on medium temperature :)
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] , you put is so quaintly! :D :D :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

quietman wrote: 2 years ago Agree with Caesar this is great! It is adult but it is still fairly light at the same time. Jim is a lucky fella! I like how everyone in the story are enjoying themselves. Jim should let his nephews come back and tie up Andrea whenever they want!
Thank you [mention]quietman[/mention] ! I prefer to write stories that are not so heavy, but I will delve into the "dark side" from time to time.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Spicy :) Andrea is simmering on medium temperature :)
@Caesar73 , you put is so quaintly! :D :D :D
Thanks :) Must be my the Culynarian in me speaking - I´m a fan of low-temperature and sous-vide-cooking :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

INTERLUDE WITH ANDREA

Oooh! (Moan) Evie, I will get back at you...somehow...someday! (Gasp)

Damn it! She tied my elbows together! My nipples feel hard enough to pop! (Louder groan)

Worst of all...sticking me with this wand between my legs...oooh! Getting so hot and bothered now! So wet! (Muffled squeal)

Jim! Jim! You better come to me soon! (Groan!)

ACT 3

Evie traipsed downstairs and gave Jim a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“Andrea just needs some rest...and some TLC from you,” said Evie as she waggled her eyebrows at Jim.

Jim could only respond with a puzzled grin and said, “Right! I’ll take good care of her.”

Frank gathered the two boys and they all said their goodbyes to Jim. Evie lingered a bit and whispered in Jim’s ear, “Take good care of my dearest sister...she’s all ready for you...you lucky devil you!”

As the family drove away, Jim stood at the doorway for a few seconds, then closed and locked the door. He secured all the other doors and windows and rushed upstairs to his wife.

---

Jim opened the door slowly and stood, somewhat surprised at what he saw. Her lovely and sexy wife was tightly hogtied on the bed, wearing only her red bikini bottom. He recognized the boys’ handiwork but was surprised that Andrea’s elbows were tied together and as he drew nearer, he saw the vibrator between his wife’s bound legs.

“Aaah! Now, I see what Evie meant!” exclaimed Jim.

Andrea looked up at her husband with pleading eyes, struggling energetically in her bonds with her waning strength. She mumbled through her gag.

“Ok, my darling. Let me get that gag off,” said Jim as he untied the gag. Andrea expelled the satin panties in her mouth and Jim was further surprised at how Evie had managed to level up Andrea’s bondage.

“Ooooh, I am going to get even with that bitch!” snarled Andrea, but Jim gagged her with his large hand.

“Now, now, my dear! That’s no way to talk about your elder sister!” admonished Jim.

“Alright, but would you untie me now?” pleaded Andrea.

“After all the effort the boys and Evie went through to get you tied up? Naaah! But I will add something to your predicament...or perhaps subtract something,” chuckled Jim. He removed the knot holding Andrea’s remaining garment and slowly pulled it off. Now, nothing remained between the crotchrope and Andrea’s shaven slit. Jim increased the power of the wand and Andrea writhed under the bombardment of the device’s vibrations.

“Don’t go away now, ok? Lemme just freshen up and I’ll get to ya. Love ya honey!” said Jim as he kissed his wife on the lips. He replaced the silken wad in her mouth and reapplied the gag.

As Jim entered the washroom, Andrea could only stare and submit to the sensations battering her hogtied, helpless and nude body. Soon, she would be submitting to the ministrations of her husband.

She could hardly wait for the boss to take care of her!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Wow this is great! Keep going. I loved it when Evie stuffed the panties in Andreas mouth
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I agree [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention], a great a story that is well executed.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Hi readers!
Thanks for your positive feedback! I'll continue Andrea's adventure in a new story. Watch for it! 😊
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely story - gentle start, playful at times, but overall glad that Andrea is enjoying herself!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage scenario.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic