Bound, gagged and kidnapped. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound, gagged and kidnapped. M/F

Post by bindngag »

I had been at work for about an hour now. I was in the kitchen prepping my station for the night. I work in a restaurant and business has been horrible since the pandemic.

I'm cutting up some onions when I see Brooke walk through the double doors. "What's up girlie, how you doing?" "I could be better" she responds. Brooke and I have worked together for the last two years. I've always had a thing for her. She was a an athletic girl with dirty blonde hair. She had gorgeous green eyes, about 5'7", weighed probably 130 lbs. She was probably a solid C cup. But the thing that really made her stand out was her ass. It was just perfect. Nice, round and really plump.

"What's wrong, if you don't mind me asking". With a sigh she tells me that she's short on rent. "My landlord told me if I'm short again, I'm gone". "For real, with all this shit going on". "Yeah, it's fucked up. I can't afford to move. I can't even afford rent right now". "Well hopefully you make some good money tonight", knowing we're gonna be dead again. "I hope so" she says . She turns and exits the kitchen. I can't help but admire her beautiful butt.

The night is wrapping up and Brooke is rolling silverware. "How'd you do" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Fucking shitty". "My section sucked, all my tables were rude and cheap". "Damn that sucks, I'm sorry. You know, I was thinking about it. Maybe we can help each other out". "How?" She asks. "Well, I need to practice my rope work. And was wondering if you'd like to volunteer for the role". "Rope work?" She asks. "Basically I want to tie you up. I'll pay you 300$ for like an hour of your time". "That's really weird" she replies. "Not the first time I've heard that". But, if you'd like I can help you". "I don't know about all that". I've never done anything like this before". "I'm very professional. No sex, no nudity. Just a little bondage. Think about it"." Who knows, you might enjoy it".

End of my shift and I'm heading for the door to leave. "Hey, wait a sec" I hear. "I'll do it". "You sure" I ask. "Yeah, I really need the money". "Cool. When were you thinking of getting together?". "Tonight ok". "Definitely. Take down my number and I'll text you my address". She pulls out her phone and we exchange info. "You're gonna want to wear something tight. Loose clothing might cause rope burn". This is total bullshit, but she doesn't know this. "Like what?" She asks. "Do you have yoga pants? Those would probably be best". "I do actually". "Word, just want you comfortable. Text me when you're on the way. We can smoke, if you smoke". I already know she does. "Ok. Give me an hour or so".

I start my drive home. Already going over in my head how I will tie her. I've fantasized about this for so long. Now it is finally going to happen.

I get home and grab a beer. Jump in the shower and go over the different positions I want to see her bound. I know I want to hogtie her, because of that amazing ass. But I have to get prepared. I exit the shower and dress. Go to my room and open my "fun" drawer. It's all just how I left it. Rope, tape. Everything I will need for the night. I grab a coil of rope and two bandanas. Tie the bandanas to form a cloth ball gag. Get dressed, put my tools in my pocket and wait with anticipation.

11:04 she texts on my way. My heart is racing already. This is the best part. The build up. The mental preparation. Man I'm so excited. I'm gonna tie her so fucking tight.

I finally received the text. "I'm here" I get up and open the door to meet her. Brooke's grabbing something from the backseat. She wore those pants. "Hell yes" I think as I say hello. She flashes me a perfect smile as she walks up with a sixer and a bottle. "I brought some drink. Today fucking sucked". "Damn, I'm sorry" I say. "I got some trees though" I tell her. "Nice" . She enters my house and I get the full view of this gorgeous woman. Outside of work she looks totally different. She's wearing a tight Nirvana shirt tied at the bottom. It's just now I'm realizing how nice her breasts are. They press tight against her shirt. I find myself trying not to stare. She is also wearing a tight, gray pair of yoga pants. I picture her ass hog-tied on my bed in those pants. I can't help but smile to myself. Brooke is naturally beautiful, so no need for makeup. "I need a shot" she tells me as she sits on the couch. "I bet you do. I'll be right back".

As I'm waking back with the shot glasses, I can't help but imagine myself with her. I can't believe I am going to tie this girl up. I've bound many a girls, but I'm thinking Brooke is gone be one of the hottest. I keep going over what I'm gonna do over in my mind. "Bam son" I announce as I slam the glasses down. "Yes" she says as she gives me the devil horns. "I knew you was a cool chica" . She replies with a playful flash of her tongue. We sit and drink and chat for a good hour. I have a great buzz going when I light up the joint I rolled. "So you ever been tied up?". I see a light blush cross her face. "Once. An ex handcuffed me to the bed. I was also blindfolded" she says proudly. "This will be a little different". "Especially because I prefer rope". By now I'm feeling real nice and courageous. I formulate a new plan. "You might want to use the restroom before we start". " Good idea" she says. She stands and walks down the hallway. I hear the bathroom door close. It's time.

I quickly walk to the back of my house. I stand in my mudroom behind the curtain. Waiting. Stalking. I finally hear the toilet flush and my heart starts to beat faster. I peer through the curtains in the mudroom. She exits the bathroom and makes her way down the hall. I sneak up behind her and grab her from behind. Pulling her arms behind her while clamping my hand over her mouth. She lets out a small whimper as I drag her into my bedroom. I pull the rope out and tightly bind her hands. "Got ya" I say as I cover her mouth again with my hand. I reach in my pocket and pull out the gag. Into the mouth it goes. I tie it as tight as it will go. "You're mine now Brooke" I say proudly. Mmmmmph, mmmmmph is the only reply I get. I sit her down in the staged chair I set up. "And the hour begins, now".

I open my "fun" drawer and scan the rope. I grab a nice length coil and cross her ankles. I quickly wrap the rope around. Next I wrap some rope around her knees. "Too tight?" I ask. She shakes her head no. I grab a cloth and stand behind her. "Gotta blindfold you. Can't let you see how I tie you up". I secure the blindfold and grab some more rope. "Are you flexible?" I ask as I start to bind her elbows together. I slowly cinch her elbows closer and closer. Until they are fully touching. "Damn" I think to myself. "You alright?" She shakes her head yes again. I smile to myself. Next I grab a really long coil of rope and start to wrap it around her torso. Gingerly going over and under her breasts. Deliberately brushing them with each pass. Once fully bound I truly appreciate the size and how nice they really are. I stand her up and force her to hop to the bed. My hands guiding, and at the same time fondling her tightly bound body. I lay her on my bed. "I'll be right back. Don't roll off the bed girl". I exit to my kitchen.

"Hey man, I got her". I tell the man on the phone. "She's tied up? Like tight?" "Almost" I reply. "I won't be there until early in the morning bro. So have some fun with her man". "Trust me dude. I plan on it. See ya tomorrow. Got to go check on the girl". "Peace". And I get off the phone. "Sorry Brooke, this sucks for you" I say to myself. "Time to have some real fun" I think as I walk back into the bedroom.

I walk back into the room and admire my work. She is so fucking hot bound and gagged. "Did you miss me?" I ask as I smack her amazing ass. "Ummmmph" she says through her gagged mouth. I grab a coil of rope. I wrap through her wrists and tie it off at her ankles. I sharply pull it, really tight, and tie it off. This is the first time I've been kinda rough with her. She notices. Once I have her hogtied I decide it's time to have some fun. I untie the gag from her mouth. "Be careful" she angrily says. "Sorry, caught up in the moment". "You still good?" Before she can reply I'm shoving a ball gag deep in her mouth. Mmmmmph, mmmmmph. This sound just turns me on more. I'm getting more worked up than I thought I would.

I stand back and look at my bound victim. She's totally helpless. God damn she's hot. I roll her over to appreciate her breasts. She can't see me starting. I reach down and roughly grab one of her tits. She rolls against me in protest. "Justi fixing the rope" I say. "Soooo, let's see if you can get untied". She struggles against her bonds, but to no prevail. "Scream, help me". She does. "You're kinda loud, have to fix that".I grab a roll of duct tape and start tearing off pieces. One, then two, then three. I keep applying until her whole bottom face is completely covered. Securing the ball gag deep in her mouth. "Now scream for help" I coldly say as I roughly pull her hair. She screams into the gag and it is completely muffled. "Good, now my neighbors can't hear you scream" . I slowly start to rub her foot. Inching my way down her leg. "I guess I can tell you now Brooke" I hear a faint huh. "See, I have to make sure you stay bound and gagged" I start to rub her perfect ass. She tries to roll away, but I grab a nice handful. I lean in really close to her. "I'm sorry, but I'm actually kidnapping you. A customer saw you one day and offered to buy you. He paid me really well to grab you". She begins to struggle, violently. Trying to scream. " You are only making things worse baby" I say as I grab her by the throat. "Just relax, we have all night to play".

This is how they all react once I tell them. One of the reasons I completely bind and gag them. That and the fact I love what I do. "So what should we do first?" I ask while rubbing on her clit over her pants. " She tries to struggle, but is realizing that it's pointless. "So you have a choice. You can struggle and probably hurt your self. Or, you can let me make you more comfortable." I untie the hogtie and see the relief come across her face. "That's better, right?" She slowly nods. I untie her breast tie and elbows. Roll her on her back. I straddle her and slowly start kissing her neck. "You're gonna have to stay bound and gagged. I'm sorry, just the way it is. But I will try to be gentle with you. I pull her shirt up and cut her bra. Her breasts are so enticing. "Amazing breasts" I say while I begin kissing them. She starts to protest, but stops quickly. While I'm enjoying her breasts, my hand finds it way down her pants. "I've always wondered what kind of panties you wear". I untie her legs and ankles. Slowly pull her yoga pants off, making sure she stays on her stomach. She's wearing a black pair of lacy panties. They cling to her sweaty body. "God those are sexy". I now fully appreciate her ass. I give it a hard smack. "Let's get rid of these" as I pull them off. I admire her ass for a few and then grab a coil of rope. I bend her left leg and force the foot to touch her inner thigh. I tightly bind around her thighs. Grab another coil and wrap around her knee, crossing between the gap. I repeat the same on the right leg completing a nice frog tie. I pull her to the end of the bed and begin kissing her inner thigh. Slowly I make my way up sliding a finger in her. As I slide a finger in her I start to suck on her clit. "I'll be gentle Brooke" I tell her. She protests under her gag, but is useless. I continue to massage her and kiss until she starts to moan. " See, you like this. Don't you?" She shakes her head no and continues to try and scream. " You might as well get used to this girlie." I flip her over and smack her ass. I slowly enter her and enjoy how she feels. " Just breaking you in baby." "I did a great job on that gag" I say jokingly. As I begin to finish I wake up from my deep sleep. "Fuck" I curse to myself as I shut off my alarm. Maybe one day Brooke. "I'll have you sexy" I say as I get up for work.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The End was a real surprise! A suggestion: Maybe you divide the big textblocks in smaller Pararagraphs. That makes reading easier -but good story.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago The End was a real surprise! A suggestion: Maybe you divide the big textblocks in smaller Pararagraphs. That makes reading easier -but good story.
Thanks for the advice. New to this
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No problem - I had to learn that too :)
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Sigh, if only it weren't a dream! What a hot story, I love how it went from something harmless to very devious.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic