Short Story B (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Short Story B (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Part one. Please comment and give me feedback(: I love all the support as always!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I fumbled with my camera bag nervously as I stood on the end of a large wooden fishing pier. Fishing boats of all shapes and sizes lined the pier as the sun began to peak over the horizon. A few weeks earlier, I had accepted a job with a small fishing company to document one of their voyages. Being a freelance photographer had its perks of choosing my own jobs and schedule, but business had been low as of late. I was looking forward to this opportunity to experience the ocean in a whole new way.

I snapped back to realty as I saw a ship begin to pull up. It was a medium sized vessel crewed by 7 people, but it looked so much larger to me. Dock hands helped moor the ship with the lines thrown from the crew. They then helped attach a small walk way from the boat to the pier. I took a breath, picked up my other bag and began to walk over.

I’m about 5’6” with long brunette hair with streaks of blonde. My skin was already tan from the first few weeks of summer being at a beach. My hair was pulled back behind my black sunglasses. I am wearing a white and blue striped sleeveless shirt, khaki shorts and brown Birkenstock sandals.

As I walked across the makeshift walkway, I was greeted by the captain, an older gentleman by the name of John. “Good morning and welcome to the Nemo. I’ll have Bailey take you to your bunk room. Let me know if you need anything, and we will talk about the documentation later.”

“Thanks, John.” I smile politely and turn to the only other female aboard, Bailey. She was probably an inch taller than me and slightly thicker built. She had dark hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her brown eyes were relaxed and uninterested as she motioned me to follow. She was wearing a dirty grey tank top, black pants, black boots and thick rimmed glasses.

She led me down a step ladder and into the ship. Once inside, I was looking down a hallway lined with doors and rooms on either side. I followed her down to the 3rd door on the right. She opened the somewhat rusty door and showed me my room.

It was small and dark, lit only by an overhead light. It consisted of a bed, a small desk, one creaky wooden chair and a mirror on the left wall.

“Bathroom is down the hall on the right. Showers are across from them,” she spoke for the first time. Her voice was slow and steady but almost in a soothing way.

“Thanks, Bailey, right?” I ask as I stepped inside. “Are you the only female on board?”

“Not anymore,” she said dryly and followed me in.

I smiled to myself, this was going to be a long two weeks. I set down my suitcase and camera bag next to my rather small bed.

“If you need anything, let me know. I will be back to check on you tonight,” said Bailey as she sauntered out.

“Thanks..” I said as I looked down at my camera equipment. I failed to notice how she paused at the door for a second and checked me out.

After I had finished getting as comfortable as I could, I grabbed my camera and went up top side. The captain was inside of the rather small steering cabin with another guy who was steering. The other guys were strewn about laughing or down below napping. I didn’t see Bailey so I assumed she was below.

I quickly went about my work, setting up my tripod and catching some video clips of the seas or of various parts of the ship.

“Whatcha doin?” Said a voice right next to my ear. I jumped a little bit quickly composed myself when I saw it was Bailey.

“Just taking some video..” I say hesitantly. Where had she come from? I asked myself.

“Oh that’s cool,” she said in her show soothing voice. If I were going off of her voice inflection, I would think that she was uninterested, but her eyes told a different story. They moved back and forth from the tripod to the camera to the camera shot to..me?

I contained my surprise when her eyes wondered from the tripod legs to my feet and up my body. She made no attempt to hide it, and slowly her eyes met mine.

“You should adjust your focus slightly to get more foreground shots with the sea in the background..” she said slowly and walked off.

I let out a breath that I was unknowingly holding in. How did she know so much about cameras? Why had she looked at me like that? Who even was she? I thought all these questions to myself as I went back to shooting.

After an hour or so, the sun had risen in the sky, and the temperature had gone up considerably. I went down below to change into something slightly cooler. I changed from my sleeveless shirt to a turquoise blue bikini top. I then changed into some black compression shorts and some black boots that had appeared at the foot of my bed. I was surprised when they fit perfectly as I had told no one my foot size. I quickly checked myself out in the mirror then went back up with my camera.

The new boots helped a lot on the slick deck. They were surprisingly comfy too. At this point we had gone out far enough to where the crew members were tossing their nets out with the assistance of a small crane attached to the boat.

“Hello there!” A friendly voice called out. I turned and saw a rather tall man walking up. He had blonde hair and a weathered face. He extended a hand. “Joseph.”

“Hello!” I smiled back. “Chelsey, nice to meet you.” I shook his hand. After a brief conversation about his job as first mate and what I wanted to capture with my camera during this fishing trip, the conversation turned elsewhere.

“So...this Bailey girl. What’s her story?” I asked innocently.

“She’s an interesting one. Never seen her get too close to any of the crew. Been working with us for over 6 months now but only during fishing season. She handles all of our supplies and gear orders.” He replied. “Why do you ask?”

I wave it off. “Oh, she was just very helpful getting me settled in. Just curious,” I reply.

He shrugs. “Well, if you need anything else, be sure to let me know!” He smiles as he walks off.

I go back to shooting for an hour or so until I start to get a little tired from the sun. I let one of the crew working the nets know that I was going below for a little break. I grab my gear and head down the ladder.

After putting my batteries on the various chargers in my room, I start to download the memory cards to my laptop. Finally, I collapse into a sweaty mess on my bed.

I let out a long sight and begin to play on my phone. During my boredom, I casually open up some videos I had saved before we left. I open up one to a scene where a woman is tied to a bed with a sock gag in her mouth as another woman licks her feet. As I start to reach my hand down past my waist, my eye catches movement in the doorway.

I jump and drop my phone when I look up and see Bailey sitting there with that non chalent expression on her face. “Bailey what the hell!?!” I yell in shock.

She just shrugs with a half smile and walks in, closing the door behind her.

“What are you doing?” I ask as she saunters over to the bed and leans down.

“Shhhhh...” she whispers as she sits next to me, putting a finger to my lips. “No more talking. It’s annoying anyway.”

Surprised by her soft touch, I stay still. Her finger still pressed to my lips, she reaches into her cargo pocket and pulls out a roll of black tape.

As my mind puts two and two together, I start to protest. “What’s that? Oh no, you’re not taping me u-mmmph!” I am suddenly pressed to the bed by her aggressive kiss.

Naturally, I relax a little, and she takes full advantage. Before I can take a breath, my wrists are taped in my lap, and she is struggling to tear off more.

“Don’t you tape my mouth! Bailey, I will scre-mmmphhh!!” Once again, I am silenced, but this time by her moist bare feet that she has slipped out of her rubber boots.

I try to turn my head, but she just presses harder. “Stop resisting. I just saw what you were watching. Don’t deny it.” She leans her agile body back and holds my ankles together while she tapes.

I can taste the salt on her toes from the sweat and ocean spray. If it wasn’t so forceful, I would have been turned on... or was I...

After securely taping my ankles, she leaned back up to my face. Replacing her soft soles with her hand she leaned over me closely. “So are we going to be good or do we need a gag?” She asked holding plenty more tape.

I nod my head, wondering what good meant but not wanting to be gagged.

She looked at me with those lazy eyes then spoke softly. “No...I don’t trust you yet.” She pulled a faded red handkerchief out of her back pocket and twisted it into a thin band. “Consider this your probationary gag. It gets worse if you fight it.” She tied it in between my teeth and tightly around the back of my head.

“Also, if you resist or try to get me in trouble, I will show them what’s on your phone,” she said as she waived my still unlocked phone in the air. “Good luck being on a boat full of men once they find out what a kinky whore you are..”

“Mmmphgggrr..” I half moaned half growled into my gag. As much as I hated it, she was right. I wiggled my tight body into sitting position, as she took pictures of my phone and the various photos and videos I had taken of myself self-bound and gagged.

“These are high quality photos...I wouldn’t suppose you used your business camera for these?” She raised one of her eyebrows slowly.

I shook my head profusely while being forced to bite into the tight cloth of her bandana. I could taste a mild salt flavor, either from the ocean spray or her sweat.

“Well..we have two hours till dinner,” she said softly as she slid close to me and grazed her fingernails up my leg. “So...you like feet?”

My face was tan from the hours of work in the summer, but even that could not hide the shade of red that rushed across my face. I couldn’t believe the situation I was in or the warm feeling that was growing between my legs.

Her fingernails had now reached my upper thighs and were just scratching the surface of my compression shorts when she stood up suddenly. She walked over to the door and locked it.

“Eyes on me...” she said as she posed in front of me and started to strip. She started with her top, pulling it up to her fingertips before allowing her body to creep out. Next came her black bra, which she quickly unhooked but slowly let drop to show her perky breasts.

I shouldn’t have, but I felt myself rubbing my bound legs together in an attempt to get some relief. She was no supermodel, but her body was extremely desirable in my current predicament.

I snapped back from my thoughts just to see her hips wiggle themselves out of her cargo pants to reveal black panties which stayed on for now.

“You like this don’t you?” She laughed softly.

“Mmmm...” I bashfully nodded, my white teeth contrasting with the red gag.

“Hmmmm I need to do some more research into this whole kinky thing..” she said as she pull the desk chair alongside the bed. “Get in the chair..” she said firmly.

I wiggled my tight body to the end he of the bed and stood up. After a second of catching my balance, I hopped twice over to the chair and spun my feet around to sit.

I felt her cool hands on my shoulders, pushing me down into the chair. Using two cords from my chargers, she bound my body to the chair, just below my breasts and tied my already bound ankles to one of the chair legs.

Her hand suddenly tugged at my shirt and bra, pulling it up and over my breasts, exposing them.

“Mmmphhggg?!” I raised my eyebrows, but she just smiled. And started to set up my tripod in front of me.

“Mmm mm mmmm mmm!” I shook my head profusely no, to no avail as she started to now set up my camera.

After she had set it up, she gave me a mischievous smile and hit record. The camera was right in front of me with her behind it sitting on the bed.

“Let’s take a look at these videos..maybe they will help me entertain you...” she laughed softly and started to swipe through my hidden folders on my phone.

I could hear the gagged moans as she played through videos on my phone. The warmth between my legs had only grown in the past few minutes, and I began to salivate into the red handkerchief.

I jump a little as I feel her foot start to play with my leg. Her toes and toenails softly run up and down my smooth ankles and shins. Almost uncontrollably, I start to moan and flex my tight body against the tape and cords binding me. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Looks to me like your trip became a lot more interesting than you thought it would be... Looking forward to pt2!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good Awesome Amazing and Nice Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice story - gentle build up, and makes us wonder what would happen next. Hope it's not a 6 month trip!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Love this story! I like the pace and dynamic set up. The open ending did add to it I believe. Kinds let’s us finish the story for ourselves. Are they becoming friends, something more, or is Bailey just using her for some fun around all these seamen? Great job!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was great. Seductive, erotic, a great "capture" scene, tape bondage, a gag AND foot fetish! You hit ALL the things I love in a story. That was a wonderful read! Thank you. I'm bookmarking it to read again!

(And ignore any negative comments bc this story definitely does not deserve them!)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trickster wrote: 3 years ago That was great. Seductive, erotic, a great "capture" scene, tape bondage, a gag AND foot fetish! You hit ALL the things I love in a story. That was a wonderful read! Thank you. I'm bookmarking it to read again!

(And ignore any negative comments bc this story definitely does not deserve them!)
I appreciate you and the others for your positivity (: I do plan on adding to this one <3 stay tuned!
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part two . . .

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I continued to be forced to listen to my own moans on the phone as her foot began to rise up my leg. It was then that I noticed that the camera was recording.

“Mmmphhghh!!!” I screamed into my gag in protest. My struggling intensified as I was forced to stare into the lens of my own camera.

This seemed to please Bailey as I saw her crack a smile. Her foot was now directly on my panties. My face turned red as I was sure she could feel how wet I was.

Her foot began to move up and down, slowly, teasing my pussy through the parties. I also noticed that her other hand had begun to run herself as she bit her lip and listened to my videos.

“Mmmmm....mmmmph....mmmmohhggg....” I started to moan as my eyes fluttered at the pleasure. As much as I hated it, this girl had me at her mercy and was making me participate in my own fantasy on camera.

It was hot, and by the way her green eyes kept looking at me, she knew it. Suddenly, her foot slipped inside my panties and began to play faster.

“Mmmmohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmpppphhh!!” I screamed into my thin gag, worried that someone would here but also completely not in control of myself.

“Shhhhhhhh...” she put a finger to her lips and continued to smile as she played with herself and me. The camera continued to roll on me and my reactions . . .
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

That was incredibly hot, more please!!! 😁♥️
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Talk about short but sweet. That was a super sexy continuation. I hope there's going to be more soon!!!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Love the continuation - it’s all getting hot and steamy at sea! Conflicted emotions always a favourite “I like it but hate liking it” :D
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trickster wrote: 3 years ago
TheExiled wrote: 3 years ago I guess the trick to getting her to continue is calling her out on all her unfinished stories.
I'd rather have a good unfinished story than no story.

And since no one knows what goes on in her real life other than her, I would cut her (and any other writers) some slack about unfinished stories.
^^^
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

What a lovely story, patiently waiting for the next part , thankyou for sharing
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Thanks for always posting fun content! I hope you don't get discouraged by anyone that has ironically not contributed any stories of their own. Looking forward to the next chapter/story!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Keep up the great work

Hope to see some more socks used as gags at some point.

Look forward to reading more!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Hope u continue nice story!!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This is, by far, the hottest story I’ve ever read on here. Please continue when you wish!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic